- Text Size +

 

Karen immediately took me to Dr. Armstrong.  Dr. Armstrong dressed my wounds and gave me a complete exam.  She was so professional and caring that I felt one hundred percent better.

“You know Doc, you look a lot like Joan Severance.”  I said as she measured my height.

“Really?” She said.

“I think he’s feeling better.”  Karen laughed.

“Oh cut it out!”  I said standing there in a gown that was almost too long for me.  “It’s been bothering me for days and I’ve finally figured it out!  You really do look like her!”

“Why thank you.”  She said adjusting the weights on the scale.  “Well, Rob you’ve done it again!”

“What?”

“You’ve lost another six inches and about forty pounds and I can’t figure out what the hell is causing it!”  she said walking over to a table.  “I’m having your test results sent to the University Hospital for a second opinion.  What I really can’t figure out is why it comes in spurts rather than gradually?”

 

Karen took me back to her place and bathed me.  She slipped on me one of her T-shirts and lay with me in bed until I fell asleep.

 

I awoke in the middle of the night and looked over at Karen.  To my surprise she was wide-awake.

“I just shrank again, didn’t I?”  I asked her.

“Yes.”  She said dreamily.  One of her hands was between her legs, the other supporting her head.

I moved towards her, cuddling her like a teddy bear would.  I began to kiss her chest and slowly worked my way down her tight stomach to her awaiting vagina.  Her legs kicked and writhed as I licked her clit.  I realized that my feet barely reached her ankles!

“Oh Rob!  Make love to me!”  she moaned. 

I stood and realized that she was now more of a woman than I could probably please!  I lowered myself between her thighs anyway and inserted myself as deeply as I could go.  Surprisingly Karen let out a soft moan of pleasure.

“I watched you shrink right before my eyes!”  she screamed.

“Now you’re really a giantess to me!”  I yelled as I pumped away as if in a panic!

She then wrapped her legs around me and came!  Almost squeezing me to death!  When she finished I lay there gasping for air!

“Rob?  Did I hurt you?”  she asked in a slight stupor.

“I’m okay.”  I said holding my ribs.

“Oh Baby!  I’m sorry!”  she said reaching down and lifting me up.  She positioned me with an ass cheek in each palm and inserted my still throbbing cock into her warm mouth.  When I was done she lay me down next to her and said “Feel better?”

“Much.”  I said and fell asleep.

 

I was just under thirty inches tall when Karen broke the news to me.

“I have to go away with Bill on business for a few days.” She said squatting down in her kitchen so that she and I were the same height.

“Can’t you tell him that you need to take care of me?”  I pleaded.  Over the last few days I had shrunk very little and enjoyed looking up Karen’s skirt.

“Rob, I hoped that you would understand that I have a career too.”  She said looking over at Christy sitting on her couch.

“Oh Baby, I understand.  I just miss you already, that’s all.”  I said and she hugged me.

“Christy’s going to take you over to her house until I’m back.  Her folks are away in Europe, so they’ll be no problem.”

“But I just finished moving all my stuff in here?”  I said.  The girls had helped me go through my stuff.  Needless to say I placed most of it in storage, for the day when I become big again (yeah right, like I would ever let that happen!).

“Well, pack a bag.  Like I said it’s only going to be for a few days!”

 

Christy and I watched the limo pull away from the curb.

“So, Shrimp!  Let’s go to my place!”  she said lifting me into the air.

Christy lived on the north shore of Long Island.  Where all the rich and famous dwell.  Her house was more like a mansion, complete with tennis courts and Olympic sized swimming pool.

 

The first thing we did when we got to her place was go swimming.  It was an incredibly hot day and the water felt incredible.  I wore a bathing suit made for two year olds, needless to say it was a little baggy in the rear.  Christy wore a beautiful floral bikini that was about a size too small.  She was swimming laps while I hung out in the shallows. 

“Is there anything you want to do tonight?  Christy asked taking a break.

“Nothing special.  I thought I saw a cool movie on cable.”  I said.

“I have a better idea.”  She said swimming towards me.

“No more college parties!”  I said.

“No!  Something much better!”  she said and dove underwater.

I watched her long form as it slipped through the cool water and came towards me.  Just when I thought she was going to stop, she kept coming!  Christy emerged from the water right under me.

“Hey!  What are you doing?” I yelled as she arose.  She was so close, I reached out to grab her in order to keep myself from going under!  When she finally reached her full height I dangled from her bikini  straps, looking much like the guy from the movie “Village of the Giants”.   Christy just stood there looking at my helpless predicament!

“Oops!”  She said.  “Sorry Shrimp!”

As if things couldn’t get any more precarious I shrank again, about six inches.

“Whoa!  That was cool!”  Christy said her chest bouncing.

“Hold on Shrimp!  I want to see something.”  She said placing one hand on each of her titanic tits and squeezing them together!  Christy succeeded in enveloping my head and most of my torso in her softness!  After a moment she let go!  “Man you are small!”

“Are you going to help me or not?”  I asked

“I don’t know, this is kinda fun!”  she said twisting this way and that causing me to bounce off of her breasts.  That’s when her bikini’s top knot gave way!  I plunged into the water as she laughed uncontrollably.

Christy reached into the water and fished me out holding me with one hand!  At the sight of her mountainous chest, I pitched an immediate tent in my bathing suit.

“That’s what I thought.”  She said moving her hand up, under my arms.  Since I shrank the bathing suit had become very large on me, all it took was for Christy to shake a little and off it came!

“That’s better!”  she said and pulled me to her.

Her tits were like beach balls to me and just as buoyant!   I wrapped my hands around her neck as she made her way out of the pool.  As I hung there it was like looking down from three stories up!

“Rob, I need to work on my tan.  Do you want to stay in the pool?”  She asked me sitting down on a very expansive lawn chair.

“Na…na…no!”  I said almost trembling with delight.

“Really?  I can throw you back in if you like?” she said wrapping her giant hand around my waist.

“No!  Christy please!”  I yelled.

“Oh, I liked the way that sounded!” she said placing me down on the deck.  “Here, be a good Shrimp and spread some lotion on my back.” She handed me the bottle.

Christy lay down on her chest and I tried my best to spread the lotion on her.  I was inhibited by being two feet tall and the fact that the lawn chair was about eighteen inches high.  I simply couldn’t reach the middle of her back.

“What’s the problem?”  she asked sounding agitated.

“I can’t reach!”  I yelled.

“Well then, climb up!”  she barked and I immediately started my climb.

Placing the lotion on the chair next to her, I hoisted myself up onto the chair.  I got to my knees and Christy shifted her weight, shaking the chair.  I almost fell!  I reached out and grabbed the string to her bikini bottom for balance. Instead of gaining balance I ripped the bottoms right off of her!  I lay there on the deck holding her bikini bottoms in my hand, looking up at her.  She had raised herself onto her elbows and was looking down at me.

“Somebody’s really horny!  I give you a lot of credit Shrimp!  A midget like you thinking that you’re going to get a girl like me!  Don’t get your hopes up.  Meanwhile I’m still waiting!”

I immediately jumped to my feet an hopped up onto the chair.  Now her naked ass, looking like a Georgia peach was in my reach.  I squirted lotion up and down her back and started to spread it around with my hands.

“Doing it that way, it’ll take you forever!  Hurry up!”  she said.

So I lay on her, wriggling my body all over her huge back spreading the lotion around.  When I reached her lower back, I stopped.  I stood there admiring the scenery before me.  As if in a daze I reached out and touched her cheek.  When she said nothing, I continued spreading lotion all over her ass.  I decided to continue doing as I was before and lay across her ass.  She still said nothing.  I lay myself in her crack, my dick perilously close to her giant pussy.

“Are you through?”  she asked.

“Uh, I have to do your legs!”  I said.

“Well it’s too late.  I want to turn over, I’m uncomfortable.”  She said and as I slid off her tush, she turned over and lay on her back.

“Well?”  she said laying in a very sexy pose.

I started applying lotion with my hands on her legs.  Out of the corner  of my eye I could see the small landing strip of hair in her crotch.

“You’re going slow again.  Here!  Give it to me!” she said snatching both the bottle and me up in each hand.  She tilted me backwards and started squirting lotion all over me.

“Christy!  What are you doing?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”  She said squirting an extra amount on my rock hard dick.  She then placed the bottle down at her side and proceeded to rub the lotion all over herself, using me!  She started at her stomach and worked up to her breasts!  She rubbed me all over her breasts, first the left and then the right.  Then she pushed them together and squished me between them!  I was tit fucking her with my entire body! 

“You like that, don’t you Shrimp.” She said seductively.

“Oh…” stroke, “My…” stroke “…God!” I managed.  Between the her tits!  I was between her tits!  I reached out and grabbed her nipples.  She moaned.

 

Just when I thought I was going to cum, Christy moved me down to her thighs.  I was no less disappointed.   Her thighs were long and lean. Christy had good muscle definition for a tall girl.  When she finished doing her thighs she placed me between them and did her calves herself.  I stood there, between her legs.  Her gigantic breasts hovering above my head.  When she was finished, she lay down.  She drew both legs up and spread them slightly.  I was in awe.  Here I was, no taller than her knees looking over the body of a girl who was comparatively twenty feet tall and she was spreading her legs for me!  Incredibly nervous, I knelt down.  I leaned over her pussy and started by spreading whatever lotion was left over on my body, over her.  That landing strip of hair tickled my stomach as I rubbed back and forth.  I laid my head down on her stomach for a moment and played with her navel.  I slowly slid back down until I was kneeling before her vagina like it was a pagan god!  My hands moved between her thighs and she moaned.  I ran them over her outer lips and finally inside.  She was like a tropical rain forest, hot and wet.  I leaned over and pushed my head between those enormous lips to find her clit.  It was hard and now the size of one of those huge gumballs.  I licked it, while I felt around the opening with my hands.  Christy moved slightly as if knowing she could slam her thighs together and kill me instantly.  She moaned even louder.  I slowly inserted my arm, taking it a little at a time.  Christy bucked slightly and I was afraid.  I licked her and sucked her clit like it was one of those sweet tasting gumballs.  Her moaning became louder and more erotic.

 

“That’s right Shrimp.  Fist fuck me!”  she cried.

It was like no experience I would ever have!  Running my hand around her walls, they felt like warm, wet satin sheets.  Curling my arm, I ran my hand over her g-spot and she almost screamed!

“Oh yeah!  You’ve got it Shrimp!” she yelled and I rubbed it more.

I was licking and sucking and fist fucking this giantess and she loved it!  Harder and harder I pushed my arm inside her going up to my elbow!  Her clit was bright red now and I latched onto it like a baby on a bottle.

“Yes!  Yes!  Yes!” she cried and her muscles all tensed up.

“You little son of a bitch!  You’re making me cum!  You’re…making…me…cum!” she cried and I could feel her pussy contract around my arm.  It was incredible! 

When she finished I kept stroking her inside.  I enjoyed watching  her shudder! 

 

Afterwards I lay on the rock hard bed that was her stomach, feeling her breath.

“Shrimp, you’ve done such a good job!  It’s time for your reward.”  She said lifting me up by my waist, she sat up and adjusted the chair to a sitting position.  Using her towel she wiped all of the excess lotion from my dick.

“You’ve still got a bigger dick then some of the guys I know!”  she said playfully grabbing my now two inch member with her fingertips.  Christy began stroking it, almost lovingly.

“Do you remember the first time I held you in my arms Shrimp?”  She asked tilting her head to one side.

“Yes.”  I whispered.

“Did you ever think we would be sitting here, with me holding you in my hand, stroking your dick?”  she asked.

“No.”

“Did  you like it, that first time I picked you up?”

“Yes.”

“You like being small, don’t you Shrimp?”  she stroked harder.

“I love it.” I gasped.  Christy was hitting all the right spots.

“You want to be smaller, don’t you Shrimp?”

“Yes.”

“You want to be smaller, with me.  Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to squish you between my tits when your smaller, don’t you?”

“YES!”

“Rub you all over my tits!”

“YES!”

“Let you play on my nipples?”

“YES!”

“Shove you inside my pussy?”

“YES!  YES!  YES!”  I screamed and Christy brought my cock to her thick lips and sucked and sucked.

I came harder than I ever did before.  Christy giggled, teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue.  I leaned over the top of her head and rested in her curly locks.  Exhausted,  Christy leaned back and cradled me in her arms like a little baby.