- Text Size +

 

Karen and I followed Christy and Jim to the dorm.  It wasn’t hard to tell where the party was.  All the windows of the large building were open, music, screaming and laughter poured out.  We walked inside to find the place packed with wall-to-wall people.  Making our way to the end of a long hallway we entered the large community room.  Beer cans, plastic cups and spilled chips littered the floor while the music shook the walls.  I kept close to Karen by holding onto her thigh as we searched for a spot to plant ourselves.

“Does your little brother want a beer?”  Jim asked Karen.  Karen and Christy started laughing.

“What’s so funny?”  Jim asked the towering females.

“Jim!  Take a look!”  I said holding up my wallet, my license exposed.

“No Way!”  He said.

“Way!”  I said.

“Cool man!  I’ll be right back!”  he shouted over the music.

We were on the edge of the dance floor and I stood between the girls for safety.  With Karen’s hips and Christy’s crotch in my face I was getting pretty horny.  I ran my hand around Karen’s thigh and up the back of her leg to her ass.  Her skin was warm and smooth, I loved her ass.  Jim came back with the beers and because of my size I had to hold the cup with two hands.

“Let’s dance!”  he yelled to Christy and led her a few feet away.  I looked up at Karen who had started to move to the beat of the music.  I took a long draught from my beer and placed it down on a nearby chair.

“Let’s dance!”  I yelled up to her.  To my surprise she didn’t hear me.  I tugged on her skirt to get her attention.  When she looked down at me I yelled  “Want to dance?”

She grabbed my hand and walked out onto the dance floor.  Karen looked down at me and smiled as she unbuttoned her blouse and tied it in a knot below her breasts.  She looked hot!  She was also an incredible dancer!  She moved with the utmost fluidity.  Her lithe body moved so gracefully the most difficult dance moves looked easy to her.  It wasn’t long before her short skirt rode up a little and I received a view of her lily-white panties.  I moved in close trying to match her rhythm, not her moves.  I could never match her moves at my normal height, forget about being four feet tall.  The music changed and a general roar was heard throughout the room. 

“Must be a popular song?”  I said to myself adjusting to the new rhythm.   Just then the dance floor was flooded with people and Karen and I were separated!  Hips and legs filled my view as I was surrounded by a group of young girls!  They danced wildly, not even knowing I was among them!  I tried to escape.  However, every time I found a hole in their circle they closed it.  I decided to try to get their attention.

“Help!”  I yelled into the deafening din.  

One of the girls looked down and saw me, a brunette with large eyes.

“Oh God!  It was Tina!”

She instantly bent over and picked me up!

“Hi little guy!  How did you get in here?”  She asked holding me like a child as she danced.

I looked around for Karen, but all I could see was bobbing heads.

“Holy Shit!  Professor!  It’s you!”  She screamed.  “How did you get so small?”

“Tina, please put me down.”  I squirmed in her arms.

“Look at you!  You’re a midget!”  She said.

“Please put me down!”  I screamed.

“You know Professor, I was thinking about the other night.  You know how I said I wanted to have my way with you.”  She smiled seductively.

“Tina.  NO!”  I shouted.

“Yes!”  she laughed as she carried me from the room.

 

Tina threw me on the bed and locked the door with a deadbolt about six feet off the floor.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to reach that!”  she said walking towards me.  With surprising strength, Tina seized my legs and pulled off my sneakers.  She then pulled down my shorts and underwear.

“Look at you!  You’re not so tiny all over, are you?”  she said looking at my semi erect cock.

“Tina, please let me go?”  I pleaded with the Amazon sized girl.

“All I want to do is show you what could have been yours.”  She said stripping out of her shirt.  Her breasts were like small bowls of cream.  She then pulled off her shoes, jeans and underwear.  Her skin glowed as if it were luminescent, her vagina, completely smooth.

I tried not to look.  I tried not to think.  Although I was being held against my will.  Although I was about to be forced to do something I didn’t want to, my dick became hard.

“Ah, you do want me!”  She said crawling onto the bed.

“No!”  I yelled covering myself.  “No I don’t.”

“Well, he does!”  Tina yelled grabbing me by the ankles and pulling me towards her.  She spread my legs and fell on top of me grabbing my wrists in her hands.  “You are a very handsome man professor!”  She said licking my chest.

“Tina, if you let me go now I won’t press charges!”

“Professor, I’ve got news for you!  I don’t ever plan on letting you go!”  She said and stuck her enormous tongue down my throat!  She rubbed her huge body all over mine.  Her skin was like the softest silk, her hair felt like gentle rain upon my face.  I tried as hard as I could to keep my mouth closed but her tongue was way too powerful.  I did the next best thing.  I bit it!

“Ow!”  she yelled and sat up, straddling me.

“You’ll pay for that!”  she said and slapped my face.  She almost knocked me unconscious!  I was dazed as she inserted me into herself.

Her rhythm started off slowly.  As I came to, she held both my hands above my head with one of hers.  With the other she fondled her breasts.

“You are such a tiny man!  You will be my pet, my slave!  I’m never going to let you go!”  She said increasing the pace of her hips.

I tried my best not to remain hard.  Her velvety smooth vagina coupled with the fact that she was a giantess and that this was (but no longer) one of my fantasies brought me to climax!

“Did I say you could cum?”  She screamed increasing her pace yet again.  She grabbed my throat with her free hand and began choking me.  “You don’t do anything unless…!”  she began as she started to cum.  She fucked me hard for another minute then collapsed on top of me.

I tried to move but she squeezed her legs together.  “Going somewhere?”  she said and sat up.

“Tina, please.  You’ve had your way, now let me go!” I said.

“I already told you little man, you cannot leave!”  she leaned heavily on my chest with both her hands.  “Professor the other night I thought I saw you shrink.  You denied it and here you are a few days later even smaller.  I figure, a few days from now you will be even smaller still!  Then you will wish you had taken me up on my offer!”  she said and again slapped me.  This time I was out like a light!

 

I awoke with an enormous headache.  My hands and feet were tied to the bedposts, my mouth was gagged and a blanket was completely over me.

“Mmmumph?”  I screamed.  All was quiet.  I no longer heard music or laughter.  I tried pulling on my bonds but to no avail, Tina knew how to tie someone up.  It was only a few minutes before I heard a noise at the door.  I screamed as loud as I could to get some attention.

“It’s no use little man, everyone is asleep!”  I heard Tina say.  I heard the locks locking and footsteps coming towards the bed.  Tina yanked the covers back and stood there staring at me like a woman who has never seen a man.  She wore a tight T-shirt and jeans.  She was eating an apple.  “How did you sleep?”  she asked loosening my gag.

“Fire!”  I yelled and she laughed.

“I already said that everyone is asleep.  You can yell all you want and no one will hear you.”  She said taking another bite of apple, her thick lips caressing its skin.  “Would you like a bite?”  she said holding up the apple.  I didn’t move and she brought the apple to my lips anyway.

“Take a bite little one.”  She said with a gentle tone in her voice.

“I wouldn’t if I was dying of hunger!”  I said.

“Take a bite or I’ll take a bite of you!”  She said grabbing my dick with her other hand.

I took a small bite of the sweet apple and chewed.

“See!  That wasn’t so bad now, was it?”  She said still holding my dick.  “Now to show you that I’m not all bad…” she finished by taking my dick into her mouth.  I became hard instantly.  As her soft lips caressed my cock I thought of Karen.  “She must be so worried!”  I thought to myself.  I tried to imaging that it was Karen blowing me instead of Tina.  It made the experience almost pleasurable, so much in fact, I moaned.

“You’re enjoying this?”  Tina asked.

I wondered if I played this right, she might let me go.  “Your very good!”  I whispered.

She sucked on me some more.  I waited a few seconds and then moaned again.

“Little man, I want you to cum!”  she said with my cock in her mouth.  I moaned even louder pretending it was Karen.  I felt her soft lips, her gentle touch, I thought about how tall she looked last night on the dance floor.  I arched my back and came hard!  Tina moaned with pleasure as she sucked even harder to seemingly get every drop.

“Oh God Tina!  You get an A!  I don’t care what happened last night!  You get an A!”  I said with my fake smile.

“Really?”  she asked.

I lifted my head and looked her in the eye.  “You just gave me the best blowjob I’ve ever had!  I don’t lie about blowjobs!”  

“You’re going to give me an A?”  She said inching up my body.

“I think…”  I said giving my best pensive thought.  “I can arrange it.”

“Professor!  You’ve made me so happy!”  She said embracing me.

“We can go to my office right now and change your other grades if you like!”  I said.

Tina chuckled.  “Professor, your not trying to escape, are you?”  she said slipping on top of me.

“Tina, I just said I’m giving you an A!”  I said feeling her weight on my chest.

“I know, but how can I be sure?”  she said.

“Untie me, we’ll go to my office and you can watch me change the grades.”  I said.

“I have a better idea.”  She said climbing off of me.  “How about I go to your office, get your record books, bring them back here and you change the grades?”  She said running one long finger up from my crotch to my mouth.

“Uh, sure!  I’ll do it any way you want.”  I said.

“Good.”  She said reaching into her pocket and pulling out my keys.

“Tina?  Where are you going?”  I asked.

“To your office!  Your office key is on here, isn’t it?”  she said and re-gagged me.

“Mmmph!”  I yelled.

 

I stared at the ceiling for what must have been an hour when I felt my bonds loosen.  I awoke from my daze to realize that I had just shrunk again!  I quickly freed my hands, removed my gag and started to untie my feet when I heard someone at the door.  I just managed to hop down off the bed and run to the middle of the room when she walked in.

“Professor!” she called holding a stack of my books.  “Look what I’ve…” she said and then saw the bed.  Naked, I ran for the open door!  Tina dropped the books and tried to close the door before I could reach it.  Remarkably, one of the books had fallen between the door and the jam.  I dove for the opening only to be snatched out of mid air by Tina.  She caught me by the ankle and held me upside down in front of her.  “Got you!”  she said. 

I acted instinctively and kicked  her in the nose.  I heard a crack and blood started flowing even before she dropped me.  I landed running and went out the door!   I ran down a long hallway, down a flight of steps before I even heard her racing after me.  I managed to make it outside and realized that absolutely no one was around!  “Wow!  Some party!”  I thought to myself.  “I’d better find a place to hide!” 

 

There were still plenty of cars in the parking lot so I headed that way.  As I turned around the front of an old Buick, I looked to see Tina about fifty yards behind me!  Blood soaked her shirt and she looked madder than hell!

“I’ll get you!  You little shit!”  She yelled.

I dodged between cars and under cars and found a decent spot under a van.  I watched her feet as she moved in between the cars.  She was moving past a truck with large tires when she disappeared!  I looked frantically for her, but she was nowhere to be found!  I decided that I better move to a different spot.  I crawled out from under the van and when I stood I heard a voice from behind me say “What the hell are you doing?” 

I turned ready to punch her in the stomach and to my surprise it was Karen!  I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

“Rob? What the hell happened to you?”  she asked hoisting me up under my arms.  Just then Tina came running up.

“Give him to me!”  she shrieked.  

“What?  No!  Who the hell are you?”  Karen stood tall, holding me high, looking down at the much shorter Tina.

“He belongs to me!”  she argued and reached for me.  Karen lifted her leg and booted Tina right in the nose!  Tina flew backwards, arms flailing.  She landed on her back blood still gushing from her nose.

“He belongs to me!”  Karen said, cradled me up in her arms and walked away.