- Text Size +

 

When I left Mindy’s office there were roughly forty people waiting outside.

As I walked past them the whispers turned into a low murmur.  I saw Victoria from legal again and waved to her.  “Hi Victoria.”

“Hi.”  She said her eyes wide the look on her face, blank.  I said hello to other people in the crowd that I knew. 

I went back to my office and closed the door.

“Hi Rob.”  A voice came from behind me.

I turned to see Jill blocking the doorway with her immense frame.  She had hidden behind the door.

“Oh, hello Jill.”  I said calmly walking behind my desk and tripping the silent alarm that activated the secret camera and microphone in my office.  It also tripped an alarm at the main security desk, which meant a few of my best were on their way.  “What can I do for you?”  I said.

“I just wanted to come up and apologize for this morning.”  She said walking towards my desk.  “I knew it wasn’t your fault.  I was just embarrassed and needed to blame somebody for something.” She said coming around the side of my desk and sitting on the corner.

“That’s okay.  I told Mindy it was an accident.”  I said sitting in my now oversized chair.

“I appreciate that.”  Jill said crossing her long legs.  “I realize now that you’re way too small to ever be accused of such an atrocity.  However, my reputation in this company is now ruined and someone has to pay.”

 

“Jill, please…”  I started then Jill place one large foot on my chest driving the platform into my solar plexus.  They were the same shoes from my little dream.

“Maybe, if you were bigger, I would have saved my revenge for a different day.”  She said taking her foot off of my chest and standing. “But since you’re so small, I figured I could do with you whatever I want.”  She grabbed me by the lapels and lifted me into the air.  “Have you ever heard the expression “I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him?  Well, I want to see if that’s true.”

 

“No!  Jill, pleeeeese!”  I shouted just as he hurled me across the room.  I hit the floor and rolled in order to try and cushion the blow.  I managed only to get to my knees before she was on me.

Again she grabbed me by my jacket and held me up to her height.  “Not bad!  I think I can trust you that far!  But I’ve got to be sure!”  She said readying for another toss.  I kicked behind me and found the wall.  Bracing myself against it I  pushed off with all my might, hurling Jill backwards.  The back of her legs it the arm of my leather sofa and fell over, I fell on top of her.

Just then the door busted open, John and Pete came rushing in followed closely by Karen.

“Everything okay Boss?”  Pete asked.

“Excuse me!”  Jill yelled.  “Doesn’t anybody knock?”

“Rob?!”  Karen screamed.  “What the hell are you doing?”

I pushed myself up and looked over my shoulder at them.  I was laying on top of Jill, her legs were spread and I was between them!  Her skirt around her waist and her shirt was unbuttoned!  To boot, I had pushed myself up by placing my hands on her breasts!

“Oh God!”  I said and quickly jumped off of her.

Karen stormed out of my office and disappeared around the corner.

“Rob?  Will you call me?”  Jill said with a smile like the cat that ate the canary.

“Pete, get Karen back in here!  John, make sure she doesn’t go anywhere!”  I barked.  I called Mindy and asked her to come up to my office. A moment later Pete came back with Karen, she was crying.

“Karen, please sit down.”  She sat in a chair, in the corner.

 

When Mindy arrived I turned my computer monitor around and re-played the scene that just occurred in my office.

Mindy turned to Jill and asked “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

Jill was red in the face!

“No?  Then I’ll say it for you.  You’re fired!”  Mindy yelled.

“AND!”  I said raising my voice so that Jill looked right at me. “she’s under arrest.”  I said as Pete brought in two police officers.  She gave me a look that sent a chill down my spine.

 

After everyone except for Karen was gone, I closed the door.  I turned to her.  I had to apologize for something, anything, but what?  She answered my question. 

She stood and came to me.  She held my face in her soft hands and kissed me.  “I’m sorry.”  Then she became taller!

“Holy shit!”  She screamed as my head slipped out of her hands.  “You just shrunk!  Right in front of me!”

“Oh yeah!”  I said looking up at her.  “That was cool!”

She stood to her full height and held me to her.  The top of my head hit the bottom of her breasts.  “I have to see how tall you are!”  she said pulling me away.

“There’s a ruler on my desk!”  I said removing my shoes.

Karen used the ruler end over end to measure me.  “Four-five!  You’ve shrunk another four inches!  That just made me so HOT!  I’ve got to get you home!” she said and there was a knock on the door.

“Rob?  Are you busy?” It was Mindy.

“No.  Come on in.”  I said walking around my desk in order to hide my erection.

“Rob, do you need anything else?”  Karen said feigning business.

“No, thanks Karen.  Tell Bill I’ll call him in a few minutes.”  Bill was my VP.

“Sure.”  She said walking out the door.

“Mindy, please sit down.”  I motioned for her to sit across from me.

“Rob, I just came from speaking with Bill and the company thinks that you should see a doctor for your…um…well, condition.”

“I am.”  I said.

“What did the doctor say?”  she asked leaning forward on her chair.

“She hasn’t told me anything yet.”  I said.

“Oh.”  Mindy said looking uncomfortable.  “Well, due to your…condition,” she said clearing her throat.  “The company policy states that you should be put on immediate disability.”

“Due to my condition?”  I laughed.  “We have a policy about shrinking?”

“No. However we do have a clause that states that any employee who cannot perform their job function due to health problems must be placed on immediate disability and seek the care of a physician.”

“I don’t have a health problem.”

“Rob, do you mind if I speak frankly?”  she asked standing.

“No, I prefer it.”  I said calculating in my head the difference in our heights.  “She’s at least a foot taller than me now.”  I thought to myself.

“Thank you.”  She said pacing.  “Rob, as head of Security you job requires certain physical risks.”

“Yes.”  I agreed.

“Your obviously not as big as you used to be.  When a woman is able to toss you around like a rag doll, you’re not capable of doing your job.”

“I see.”  I smiled.

“You’re smiling?  Rob, I thought you would be pissed?”  She asked, her hands on her hips.

“Mindy, you’re right!  And if I have to go on disability, that’s okay.  If the company is forcing me out, that means I get full compensation?”  I asked.

“Yes.”  She said relaxing.

“So, in other words as long as I see my doctor, I get my regular pay and benefits?”  I was getting excited.

“Yes.”  She said.

“When do I have to come back to work?”  I said placing my hands on my desk.

“When your better of course!”  She smiled.

“Mindy, thank you!” I said running around the desk and hugging her.  “From the bottom of my shrinking heart, thank you!”

“Rob?  Did you get shorter since this morning?”  she asked looking down at me.

“Why, yes I did!”  I exclaimed.  “I’m now four-feet, five inches tall!”

 

I packed up a few of my things and brought them down to my car.  I had planned on going home and calling Karen, however that plan changed when I could no longer reach the pedals on my Vette.

“What’s the matter Rob?”  asked Jeanine walking up to me.

“I’m afraid I’ve shrunk again and now I can’t reach the pedals!”  I laughed.

“You shrunk again?!” she asked and I laughed some more.

“Why are you laughing?  I though you would be embarrassed by all this?”  she asked crouching down to talk to me as my feet dangled from my car seat.

“Why should I be embarrassed?”  I said swinging my feet around to face her.

“Well, because you’re so short, I guess.”  She blushed.

“Jeanine, I’m the type of guy who doesn’t cry over spilt milk.”  I said jumping out of the car.

“What do you mean?”  she said standing.  Between her five-foot height and her six-inch platform boots I stood facing those huge tits of hers.

“I’m shrinking.”  I said counting on my fingers.  “I can’t do anything about it just yet and I’ve just been put on full disability by the company.”

“You actually don’t mind being smaller than everyone else?”  She said looking up at the sun.  “Man it’s hot out today!”  she said and unbuttoned a button on her shirt, giving me a better view of her cleavage!

“Why should I mind?”  I asked pretending not to notice.

“Well, your single and women don’t find shorter men attractive.”

“They don’t?”

“Well most don’t.”  she said fanning herself with her hand.  “What’s the weather supposed to be for today?”  she asked and reaching around the front of her shirt.  This time when she unbuttoned the button she was looking directly at me.  The tight shirt easily gave way to her abundant chest.  Now I could see the petite flower that decorated her bra.

“I think it’s going to get hotter.”  I said feeling my crotch grow warm.  “What about you?  Do you like shorter men?”  I asked feeling like the fly in the spider’s web.

“Well, I’m..”  she ran one hand down her cleavage.  “A little curious.”

  I suddenly thought about Karen.  I thought about what happened this morning and started feeling guilty.

“Jeanine, I’ve got to go.”  I said and immediately saw the disappointment in her face.

“Will you come and visit me?”  She said swaying back and forth, her skirt twirling around her legs.

“Uh, sure!”  I said.

“I’m going to miss you!”  she said stepping towards me and pulling my head to her chest.  My face was enveloped in the softness of her breasts, her skin smelled sweet.  She hugged me for what seemed like an eternity.  When she finally pulled away, my face was glued to her breasts with sweat!  She smiled. “Call me, okay?”  she said walking away.  I pulled my briefcase up in front of my pants to hide my hard on.

 

I walked upstairs and gave my car keys to Karen.  “I’m going to take a cab.”

“You sure?”  she said.

“Yeah.  I’ll call you as soon as I get home.”  I whispered.

“I needed a new car.” She smiled.

 

When I got home I realized a couple of things.  Number 1: I wasn’t going to be able to reach everything without a ladder.  Number 2:  Although my clothes seemed to have conveniently shrunk down with me, the suit I was wearing felt a little big.  Number 3:  I’d better call Dr. Armstrong and tell her what had happened. 

 

When I called Dr. Armstrong she insisted that I come to the clinic right away.  “Dr.  I’m too short to drive.”  I said.

“Well, give me your address and I’ll have Christy pick you up.”

“Uh, sure.”  I said wondering just how she’ll pick me up. 

I called Karen and told her that the doctor wanted to see me immediately and that Christy was picking me up.

“Have her drop you off at my place when you’re done. I should be home by then.”  She said.

 

A few minutes later my bell rang.  I opened the door to find Christy dressed in cut off jeans shorts and a bikini top!

“Hi Rob!”  she said walking in.  “I was on my way to the beach when Dr. Armstrong called me.”  she spun around on her high-heeled sandals to face me.  “Is it me or did you shrink again!?”  she asked bending over and placing her hands on her knees.

“I’m four-five now.”  I said admiring her tremendous breasts.  Christy was an enormous bitch, however I was learning to tolerate her.

“Man, if you get any smaller I’m going to need to watch where I’m walking!”  She said standing straight up.  “Look at you!  With these heels on you’re only waist high!”  she said.

It was true.  I could kiss her belly button without bending over.

“Do you have any clothes that fit?”  she asked tugging at my now oversized shirt.

“You’re right, I should have something more comfortable.”  I said walking to my bedroom.

I pulled on a pair of shorts, a T-shirt and went out into the living room.

“Okay, let’s go.”  I said.

“I know where we’re going tonight.”  She said striding past me.

“Where?”

“Clothes shopping.  You look ridiculous!” 

 

At the clinic Dr. Armstrong performed the same tests she did yesterday, including blood work. 

“Okay Rob, up on the scale.”  Dr. Armstrong said taking off her lab coat.  “It’s warm in here!  I wish I could head to the beach with you two.”  She said adjusting the weights.  “One thirty-seven.  That’s a loss of twelve inches in height and eighteen pounds.  Congratulations Rob, you are definitely shrinking.”

“Tell me something I don’t know. Did the blood test from last time reveal anything?”  I asked stepping off the scale.

“Nothing yet, I won’t get them back until tomorrow.  Until then take it easy and let me know when it happens again.”  She said handing me my shirt. 

“Thanks Doc.”  I said.

 

Out in the waiting area Christy was chatting with the receptionist.

“All done?”  she asked.

“Let’s go.  Karen’s probably home by now.”

 

When we got back to Karen’s apartment she ran outside and scooped me up in her arms.  “I’ve missed you!”  she said.

“God I’ve missed you!”  I said planting a long, hard kiss on her lips.  It was the first time that I noticed her lips getting bigger than mine.

“Oh get a room!”  yelled Christy walking inside.

“Look at you you’re a regular midget!”  Karen said putting me back down.

“I told him we need to take him shopping!”  Christy said reaching into the fridge.

“That’s a great idea!  I could use another pair of shoes!” Karen laughed.

 

The girls had a great time picking out clothes for me.  Since I was no longer “man sized” we we’re forced to shop in the boys department.  I was the brunt of way too many short jokes.  Since I was on “vacation” as I like to call my disability, I didn’t need any suits.  We bought shits, shorts, pants, sandals and a bathing suit that Karen said she absolutely had to buy me. 

 

Next we stopped at Victoria’s Secret, of course!  While they were in the dressing room I was tapped on the shoulder and spun around to find myself staring into the bare midriff of a young woman.  I immediately adjusted my gaze to her towering height and looked into the eyes of a very beautiful young woman. 

“Are you lost, little boy?  she asked.

“No, I’m waiting for my girlfriend.  She’s trying on some bras in the dressing room.”  I said searching  for a nametag and saw on pinned on her tight sweater, above a rather generous chest.  “Debbie.”  I finished.

“I’m sorry sir!  I thought you were a kid!”  she stammered, she couldn’t have been more than 17 or 18 years old.

“It’s okay.”  said Karen from behind me.  “He gets that a lot because he’s soooo little.”  she giggled and the girl giggled too.

“You’re his girlfriend?”  she said in disbelief to Karen, a surprised look on her face.

I turned to look at Karen who was standing at the dressing room door and my jaw dropped.  She was wearing the black miniskirt she wore to work and a black miracle bra.  Her breasts were crushed together in a surprising amount of cleavage!  She looked fantastic!

“Yes, the Lilliputian is my boyfriend.”  she said.

“Karen!” I shouted.

“Sir, in her defense, you are tiny.”  Debbie remarked.  “How tall are you?  If you don’t mind me asking.”

“He’s four foot five.” replied Karen for me.

“I meant you, miss.”

“Oh, I’m five-seven.”

“My you’re tall and he’s so short!  It’s hard to find other women who like short men.”

“You like your men short?”  Karen gasped.

“Well...um...yes.”  Debbie said.

“Even I’m starting to like the little punk.”  Christy said walking out of the dressing room in a bustier and panties combo.  “Karen, I think the tops a little small?  What do you think?”

“I think you look great!”  she said.  “Rob, what do you think?”

“I’m not answering bases on the fact that I am a man, that you are my girlfriend and that’s a loaded question.”  I said.

“Oh please Rob!”  Christy pleaded.

I looked at Karen, she looked absolutely beautiful!  How could I mistrust those adoring eyes?  I looked at Christy.  The curly haired blonde stood there pouting. Her abundant chest pouring over the satin fabric of the bustier.

“I think that outfit fit’s you perfectly.”  I tried to be as democratic as possible.

“I’m going to buy it!”  she shouted and ran inside to change.

“Little man,”  Karen called me.  “Christy has been my friend since the third grade.  She’s very sensitive about her height.  I think many guys are afraid to ask her out because she’s so tall.  I’ve noticed that the two of you don’t see eye to eye and  I would consider it a wonderful favor if you could make an extra effort to be nice to her.”

“Karen, I’ve been nothing but nice to her!  Did you or did you not just hear her call me a little punk?”  I asked.

“Just be nice to her.”  She said standing.

“God that miracle bra looks good on you.”  I said. 

Karen just smiled.

 

We spent a while in Victoria’s Secret.  She bought bras, panties and Christy bought that bustier set.  Last but not least we went to get the girls shoes.  Karen found platforms, Christy found  stilettos.  Karen found spikes and Christy found wedges.  They loved them all.  When Christy put on a pair of particularly high black velvet platforms she looked down at me, sitting next to her and asked.  “Stand up I want to see something.” she said moving her feet so they were a little more than shoulder width apart.  To me she was now almost ten feet tall! “See if you can walk through my legs?” 

I looked up at her astounded and then at Karen.  Karen nodded her approval.

“Why?”

“Just for fun, do it.”  She smiled.  

Placing my hands on her thighs  I ducked under her and walked out behind her.

“Did you have to duck?”  she asked looking over her shoulder at me.

“Just a little.”

She looked at the sales girl and said “I’ll wear them if you don’t mind.”

 

Karen was slipping on a pair of strappy sandals when she looked at me funny.

“You know we did this very same thing on our first date.  She said standing.

“I know.”

“Back then you were only slightly shorter than me in heels.”  She said now comparing our heights in the mirror.  “I still can’t wait until you get smaller.”  She whispered in my ear and as if on cue, I shrank again.  “Oh my God!”  she shrieked.  Christy came running over.

“What’s wrong!  Oh MY!”  she said. 

The shorts, which we had just bought, fell around my ankles.  The sales girl came over to see what was wrong, I quickly pulled up my shorts.

“What’s going on here?”  she asked.

“Nothing.”  Karen said placing the sandals back in the box.  “I’ll take these.”  She said handing the box to the girl.  As the girl walked away Karen pulled me to her.  “You shrunk again, let’s get something to eat and then we have to go home.” She smiled.

 

As we walked Karen made sure everyone in the mall knew I was her “little man”.  Especially if the sales people were young girls.   None of them were as interested in me as Debbie was but who cared Karen and Christy were having fun.

 

We stopped in one of those bistros.  Karen laughed when they brought over a booster seat for me.  I excused myself and went to the bathroom.  I had to pee in one of those urinals made for children and had to wash my hands in the handicapped sink.

 

When I came back Karen and Christy were finishing up their first round of drinks.  As I approached, Karen got up.  “Christy excuse us for a minute.”  She said grabbing me by the hand and leading me to the ladies room.  “I want you to do something for me.”  She practically dragged me into stall. There she lifted up her skirt and pulled my head to her crotch.  She had to spread her legs a little further apart for me to be able to lick her but she got comfortable leaning in the corner.  To my surprise she had removed her panties and placed them on my head!

I went wild and for a few minutes I forgot all about size, I was between those never ending legs and enjoying myself.  Between my shrinking and my knowledge of her g-spot, Karen came pretty quickly.  When she was done she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the new bra and her now abundant cleavage to me.

“Climb me.”  she whispered, out of breath.

I looked up at her sheepishly.  Removing my sneakers I placed one foot on her instep and grabbed the waistband of her skirt.  I pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around one long thigh.  From there I simply inched up her long body like an inchworm, until my legs were around her waist and her tits were in my face.  She pulled her breasts out from the cups of her bra.  I hugged her tightly and sucked her tits, which were now becoming quite large to me.  After she caught her breath, Karen lifted me up with one arm and unbuttoned my shorts with the other.  They fell off me rather easily.  From there Karen lifted me higher until she could suck on my cock.  Needless to say, I came very quickly.

 

As Karen carried me back to the table we were surprised to see a guy speaking with Christy.  As we got closer he walked away.  Karen sat me in the booster seat and turned to Christy.  “Who was that?”

Christy had a mischievous smile on her face.  “That’s the bartender.  I’ve ordered us another round.”  Christy said smiling at us.  “He has no idea what he’s in for.” I noticed her nipples becoming hard.

 

When we had finished our meals and were ready to leave the bartender came over.

“Christy?  I’ve just got off.  I’d like to invite you and your friends to a party at my dorm.  Please tell me you’ll come?”  he said nervously.

“I’d love to!”  she said then she looked at Karen.  “Please come!”

Karen looked at me “I can’t let her go out with a strange guy alone.”  She whispered.

“Let’s go!”  Karen said.

“Jim, please help me up.”  Christy said extending her hand to the bartender.  He held her hand and his smile turned to a look of awe as Christy stood up.  With the platform heels on, Christy’s chest was in Jim’s face.

“Wow.”  He said.

“Now he knows how I feel.”  I said looking up at Karen as she lifted me out of the booster seat.