- Text Size +

 

We got some take out from our favorite Japanese place and went back to my apartment.

“Karen, you’ve inspired me!”  I said sitting with her at my coffee table.

“Oh yeah?  How?”  she said awkwardly handling her chopsticks.

“We can make a ton of money from this.  I can do radio, TV and maybe even movies.”  I said.

“Wait a minute.  Now you want to publicize your shrinking?

“Not only publicize, but market and sell!  There can be Rob: the shrinking man, action figures!  Imagine, little versions of little me!”

“Why don’t you calm down just a little bit.”  She said sipping her tea.

“Calm down?  This is the best idea I’ve had yet.”

“Rob, your not even ready to admit to the people at work that we’re together.  All of a sudden you want to broadcast everything to the entire world?  I think you need to think this trough a little more.”  She said.

“Karen, I’ve thought this through!  It’s a great idea!  I want to use my fifteen minutes of fame for all it’s worth!”

“Why don’t you wait and see what Dr. Armstrong has to say first?”

 

The next day at work I didn’t broadcast my shrinking.  I didn’t hide it either.  The first person to notice was one of the secretaries in the personnel department.  Jeanine who is barely over five feet herself, came up to me in the hallway.  She was wearing low heels.

“Rob, I need your signature to hire…” she said looking me straight in the eye.  “these.. three… new… security people.”  She looked me up and down.  “I didn’t realize these heels were so high.”  She said looking at her feet.  I just smiled and signed the forms.

 

Later, I got into an elevator with Victoria from legal.  She’s a rather tall girl to begin with but never taller than me in heels.  Today she was wearing platform boots.

“Hi Rob…. Oh?”  she said smiling awkwardly.

“Hi Victoria.  How’s things up there… in legal?”  I smiled back.

“Fine.”  She shifted uncomfortably.  “Rob?”  she said holding her hand over her mouth.

“Yes?”  I looked up.

“Oh, forget it!”  she said and got off at her floor.

 

It was rather exhilarating!  I felt like I was playing an enormous practical joke on everyone!  I went to get off the elevator and bumped head first into Jill.  Rather, into Jill’s breasts.  Which knocked me back a step.

“Hey!  Watch where you’re going!”  she said pushing her way into the elevator and hitting the button.  Her friend Lisa came in right in after her.  The doors closed before I had a chance to get off.

“Jill, you know…”  I started.

“Oh cut it out Rob!  Don’t start on me with any of your safety bullshit!  If you were any smaller I would have stepped on you!”  She said looking at the numbers above the door.

Jill was a big girl to say the least.  Five-ten with big breasts, wide hips and a pretty face.  She was one of those tall girls who didn’t like being tall.  I had almost asked her out a couple of months ago.  I remember  she stooped down slightly to talk to me, making us the same height.  I chickened out because I didn’t think she was into shorter guys.  Lisa wasn’t as tall,  but she was taller than me.

“Jill!  What’s the matter with you?”  Lisa whispered harshly.

“Mike said I looked taller than an Amazon in these shoes.”  She said and we all looked down at her feet.  She was wearing platforms with five-inch heels.

“What are you looking at pip-squeak!”  she said stepping closer to me.  “God!  Mike was right!  These shoes do make me too tall.”  She said backing me into the corner of the elevator.  “Rob, you look absolutely puny!”

“Thanks Jill.’  I said staring at her chest.

“Wait a minute!  These heels aren’t that high!  What are you shrinking?”  for a moment I thought she had realized my predicament, then she started to laugh.

“Jill!”  Lisa yelled and then started laughing herself.  Just then the elevator doors opened and the two girls got out.

“Later peewee!”  Jill waved to me over her shoulder.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be as fun as I thought it would be.

 

That night as I taught my criminal justice class I couldn’t help but think about Karen.  She had told me that there was a small buzz going around the office about me.  Specifically, how Jill manhandled the chief of security.

“People are definitely talking.”  She said on the phone.  “Will I see you later?”

“After class I’ll meet you at your place.”  I said and hung up.

 

After class I was walking to  my car when I heard someone call me.  I stopped and looked behind me to see Tina, one of my students walking towards me.

“Professor!  Please wait!”  she said running up to me.  She was one of those Asian girls with black hair, large almond eyes and an absolutely beautiful body.

“What can I do for you Tina?”  I said turning to face her.

“I’m sorry, but next week is the end of the semester and I need to talk to you.”  She said catching her breath.  Tina was petite and very thin.  She wore very provocative clothes accenting her small, perky breasts.  With perfect china white skin and jet black hair Tina was a true China Doll.

“I know I’m failing your class.  I want to do something to ensure that I pass.”  She said noticing that she was taller than me and pushing her chest out.

“Tina, there is no extra credit.”  I said keeping my eyes on hers.

“I wasn’t talking about extra credit.”  She said stepping closer.  I instantly felt a hand caressing my crotch.

“Tina!”  I yelled backing away but the girl was all over me.

“I’m not asking for an A!”  she said dropping her books and grabbing me by the lapels of my jacket.  She planted a firm, wet kiss on my lips.  “I’d settle for a C.”  she said.

“Tina, NO!”  I yelled dropping my briefcase and pushing her away.

“Oh come on Professor!  I’ve seen you looking at my legs!” she said hiking up her skirt.  “Just think, this could all be yours for a C.”

“Tina, your very beautiful but…”  I said picking up my briefcase.  When I stood back up my briefcase seemed heavier and Tina looked taller!

“Oh my God!”  she said covering her mouth with her hands.  “Did you just get shorter?”

 

“Shorter?”  I said realizing that I must have shrunk again!  I had to cover it up!  “Tina, are you feeling all right?”  I asked, trying to change the subject.

“I could swear I you were taller a few seconds ago.”  She said taking a step closer. 

 

She was taller than before!  Her breasts were just under my chin! 

“Tina, you don’t look so good.  You should see a doctor.”  I said backing away further.

She shook her head slightly, seemingly to shake off whatever was bothering her and came at me.  “I need to pass this class and I figured we could have some fun.”  she again grabbed me by the lapels.   “You just said I was very beautiful.  Didn’t you mean it?”

“Tina why don’t you just study harder?”  I said reaching into my pocket for my digital voice recorder.  I use it for taking quick notes but it functions equally as well as a covert voice recorder.

“Oh please!  We both know I have no chance of passing this class.”  She started kissing me again. 

 

“You are so handsome.  Why won’t you make love to me?”  she asked.

“Tina, I’m a teacher and you’re a student! I’m sorry, I can’t.”  I said placing my hands on hers.

“I could force myself upon  you!  You are smaller than I am!” she said pulling me closer and lifting me slightly off the ground.

‘Tina, you’re speaking about rape.  You’d really want to rape me?”

“It’s funny, I really want you and I think it’s because you’re the only guy I’ve met who’s shorter than I am! But I guess you’re right.”  She said letting go of me.

“That’s the hardest test you’ve passed this semester!”  I said straightening my jacket.

“I won’t be in class next week.  I’m sorry.”  She said, picked up her things and slowly walked away.

She did have remarkable legs!

 

I wasn’t sure about how much shorter I’d gotten but I had to move the seat in my Vette all the way up in order to drive.  I knocked on the door and to my surprise Christy opened it.

“Hi!” she said a little too enthusiastically.

“Hi.”  I said walking inside.  Christy looked enormous!  Her breasts were now above my head!

“Don’t worry Rob you didn’t get smaller, I have Karen’s new shoe’s on!” she said and we both looked at the Lit shoes on her feet.  “Karen measured me, I’m six-seven in these things!”

“I think I did get smaller.”  I said throwing my jacket over the back of a chair.

“Oh my God!  You got smaller?”  She said following me into the living room. 

“He got smaller?!”  Karen shouted and came running in from the other room.

“I think so.”  I said as Karen came running up to greet me.  She was in her bare feet and I barely stood shoulder high!

“We must measure you!”  she said leading me to the measuring wall.  Christy was right behind.

Karen held the tape up and marked it with her finger.  “Four-nine!  You shrunk six inches!”

“Holy shit!”  Christy said from far above me.

Looking at the two of them towering over me gave me an outrageous hard on.

“I have to get a picture of you!”  Karen said running inside.  Christy just stood there towering over me and smiling.

She came back camera in hand and snapped a few photos.  “You are too cute!”  She said.  The she looked up at Christy.  “Hey Christy!  Stand next to Rob!”  she said motioning for us to get together.

Christy took an awkward step towards me and placed her hand on my head.

“Christy you’re too tall!  I can’t get you both in the picture.  Let’s go into the living room.”

We went into the living room and Karen took pictures as Christy and I posed.

Christy stood behind me leaning on my head.  She leaned over until she was my height.  She got on her knees and barely had to look up at me.  Just when I thought it was enough Karen said “Christy, pick him up!”

“Karen, I think we’ve taken enough pictures”  I said.

“Oh stop being a baby!”  Christy said as she hoisted me in the air.  She held me like a small child in her arms, my legs around her waist.  “This is all too familiar.”  She whispered.

“Very funny.”  I whispered back.  With Christy’s huge tit plunging into my stomach and her cleavage hanging out all over the place my hard on still raged, poking her in the ribs.

“I know one thing that hasn’t shrunk!”  Christy said putting me down.

 

“Rob?!”  Karen shrieked with an obvious smile.  She knew I couldn’t help it.  “Christy, take off my shoes and take some pictures of us.”  She said handing Christy the camera.   Christy slid off the heels and Karen sat down to put them on.  She was wearing a short black miniskirt and a thin-strapped T-shirt.  “Come here my little man.”  She said holding out her arms.  I stood in front of her and held her hands as she arose.  Up and up she went until her breasts were level with my forehead!  “Look at how short you are!”  she said and hugged me.  Christy took a picture.  Karen leaned over, placing her hands on my ass and lifted me up.  She held me face to face.  Now my hard on was poking her in the ribs.

“Are you enjoying this as much as I am?”  She asked kissing me.  I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her hard as Christy took another picture. 

“No, that’s a roll of mints in my pocket.”  I said and we both looked at Christy.

“Okay, I can take a hint”  She said, grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Karen just strolled with me in her arms around the living room.  “I don’t want to put you down.”  She said circling the room for the umpteenth time.

“So don’t”  I said enjoying the ride.

“But you’re getting heavy.”  She said and dropped me to the floor.  She stood above me looking down over her chest, her flat belly and finally her mile long legs at me.

“You like the view?”  She asked.

I looked up her skirt to find she wasn’t wearing any panties.  I immediately got to my knees, wrapped my arms around her right leg and started kissing.

“That’s right little man!”  Karen said from above.  “Get down on you knees!”

“Gladly.”  I said making my way up her inner thigh.  I soon had my head under her skirt.  I decided I couldn’t let her get away with that “on your knees” comment so positioned my arms between her legs, braced myself and lifted her up.

“Rob!”  she screamed riding on my shoulders, only backwards.  She didn’t weigh half as much as I thought she would, actually she was pretty light!  She struggled briefly with me but I continued licking and she gave in.  I knew it wasn’t a battle she could win.  After a short while, I lowered her down to the couch.

“Hey, when am I going to see how small you’ve really become?”  she said playfully pawing at my pants.

I unbuckled my belt and she slid her hands down my thighs taking my pants with them.

“Rob, I’ve got to say that I don’t think he’s shrunk at all!”  she said leaning over and kissing my dick.

“He’s the only part of me that wants to stay big!”

 

The next morning, I received an email instructing me to report to the personnel department.  I walked in and normally I would see Jeanine sitting behind the reception desk.  Today all I saw was the top of her head over the high desk.

“Good morning Jeanine.”  I said standing on my tiptoes to see her.

“Rob!”  she stood up and screamed.  “What happened to you?”

“It’s a long story.  Is Mindy around?”  I said watching Jeanine walk around the desk to get a better look at me.  With her shoes on Jeanine was at least six inches taller than me.  I used to be six inches taller than her.

“Oh my!”  she said.  “How tall are you?”

“Oh about four-nine.” I said appreciating how much better she looked from this angle.  Jeanine had short dark hair and a very pretty face, almost childlike. What wasn’t childlike about her was her enormous chest.  She was nineteen years old and far too young for me to date.  Now that she was comparatively over six feet tall she didn’t look so young.

“OHMIGOD!”  Mindy screamed as she walked into the room.  “Rob!  You look like a little kid!”

“Thanks.”  I said trying to sound dejected.    I was happy as hell on the inside.

“I’m sorry.  I just didn’t expect you to be so…”

“Small!”  Jeanine added emphatically.

Mindy shot her a look and motioned me to follow her into her office.  Jeanine looked at me like a hungry jungle cat as I walked past her to Mindy’s office.  Mindy had skinny legs to go with her skinny body.  She was a rich girl who married a rich guy.  She drove a Jaguar and treated it like a muscle car.  Several times we met at the light outside of work.  Her in her Jag and me in my Vette.  No contest.  She lost every time.

 

“Again, I’m so sorry.”  She said closing the door behind me.  “I had heard what happened between you and Jill yesterday and I wanted to hear your side of it.”  She said sitting down behind her desk and motioning for me to take a seat.  I told her what had happened how Jill had knocked into me because she was angry about what Mike had said.

“Did you comment about her height?” 

“I don’t think I’m in any position to say anything about anyone’s height!”  I laughed. 

 

Mindy laughed nervously. 

 

“Mindy, I made no comment.”

“Did you look at her in a peculiar way?”  She asked.

“No.”

“Did you grab her at any time?”

“What?”  I yelled.  “Mindy, didn’t I just get through telling you what happened?  She walked into me!”  I stood up.

“Rob, please sit down.”  She said in a calm tone.  I sat.

“She said that if I was any smaller she would have stepped on me!  Guess what Mindy?”  I stood up again.

“What?”

“I’m smaller!  I’m four foot nine!  I’m roughly six inches shorter than I was yesterday!”

“Really!?”  her eyes lit up.

“Mindy, what’s this all about?”  I asked.

Mindy sat back in her chair and said “Once the story got around about what had happened, I called Jill to see what if anything was bothering her.”

“and she told you I sexually harassed her?”  I threw my arms up in the air.

“No. She told me you touched her breasts.”

“Well, here’s what happened; She walked into me practically knocking me over and then told me that she would have stepped on me if I were any smaller!”

“You didn’t touch her breasts?”  she asked.

“As a matter of fact I did.  I touched her breasts with my face as she almost knocked me over.”  I was much calmer now.

“That’s it?”  Mindy asked.

“If you have any questions, ask her friend Lisa.”  I said and walked out.  As I opened the door to rush out Jill was opening the door to rush in.  Now that I was shorter my face met her stomach and this time I went down hard! 

 

I was a little groggy at first but as my head cleared I could hear them talking to me.

“Rob?  Rob, are you okay?”  I heard Mindy’s voice.

“Oh shit!  He’s faking!  Get up pip-squeak!”  I heard Jill’s aggravated tone.

It felt like the floor shook slightly and I was having trouble standing.

“Jill!”  Mindy yelled.  “Watch out!  You almost stepped on him!”

“That’s too bad.”  Jill scowled.

I managed to use the wall for support and took in my surroundings.  The wall I was leaning against was black and felt like rubber.  It went up another foot or so and then it ended, there was no ceiling.  I backed away from the wall, facing it and soon I saw something on top of the wall.  I rubbed my eyes because I couldn’t believe it.  It was a six-foot long big toe!  There were four other huge toes right next to it.  I backed up even more and ran into another wall, same as the first.  On top of it was a foot the size of an SUV.  I followed the wall to an archway about fifteen feet high.  I walked under the archway and came out the other side.  This couldn’t be happening!  I had just walked under the heel of a giant shoe!  I was still fighting the dizziness when I came around to the front again.  I followed the feet to the ankles about twenty feet above my head.  The ankles led to long, smooth legs that extended forever until they went under a skirt.  Under the skirt was darkness where I could barely make out a pair of panties.  Over the panties to a plain of white that ended in mountains and above the mountains a face, Jill’s face.  God was she pissed!

 

“Mindy, he’s looking up my skirt!”  She yelled.

“Jill, the guys two inches tall! He can’t help it!”

“Well that’s too bad.  He’s floor polish!”  she said lifting one huge foot and the incredibly high platform heel with it.

I turned to run and was met by Mindy’s huge grinning face.  “I’d run if I were you.  She’s going to step on you.”  She said.

I ran as fast as I could making for Mindy’s desk.  Suddenly there was a tremendous tremor and a force that threw me a dozen yards or so. I landed on my stomach and turned over to see Jill’s smiling face high above me.

“Now I’m going to do what I should have done yesterday!”  she again raised her foot high above me.  She brought it down with blinding speed right on top of me.

 

“Jill!  No!  Don’t step on me!”  I said holding my hands up in an attempt to ward of death’s blow.

“What’s he talking about?”  Jill said.

“I don’t know.  Let’s help him to a chair.”  Came Mindy’s voice from the darkness.  I felt hands under my arms, then I was lifted to a hard backed chair.

“Rob?  Are you okay?”  I heard Mindy ask.

I lolled my head and opened my eyes to see Mindy’s huge face in front of mine.  I jumped.

“Mindy!  Don’t let her step on me!”  I jumped.

“Nobody’s going to step on you.  Sit down.”  She said reaching out and holding me by the shoulders.

I looked around to see Mindy’s office, normal sized and Jill standing to my left.

“Oh my God!”  I said putting my head in my hands.

“Jill, I think you can leave now.  He’s okay.” Said Mindy.

“But Mindy, he touched me!” She shrieked.

“I think I know what happened.”  Mindy said.