- Text Size +

 

“Rob, it’s okay.  I’ll take care of you.”  She said stroking my hair.  The both of us sat on her couch as the morning light streamed through the window.

“Karen this is not  a joke!  I know you’re excited, but I’m the one who’s changing!  What’s going to happen to me?  My job?”  I said leaning over and resting my head on her chest.

“I wouldn’t worry about it.  You haven’t shrunk enough yet for people to notice.”  She said extending one long leg over mine.  Suddenly, someone pitched a tent in my boxer shorts.

“You see, he’s not worried.”  Karen said grabbing hold and stroking.

“Well then, neither am I.”  I said and climbed on top of her.  Secretly I was screaming inside.  What would become of me?

 

A few hours later Karen wanted to rent a movie.

“Stuart Little just came out on video and I really want to see it.”

“Me too.  I’ll get dressed and go.”  I said.

“You stay and relax.”  She said pulling on shorts and  a sweatshirt.  “Do you mind if I take your car?  Mine’s still running like crap.”  She said slipping on sneakers.

“The keys are in my pants.”

She grabbed the keys and came over to kiss me.  “Don’t shrink anymore while I’m gone.” she smiled

“I won’t.”

A moment later she was out the door.  I heard my engine roar as she sped off down the block.  I sat on her couch, turned on the TV and was ready to watch MST3K when there was a knock at the door.

I pulled on my pants from the night before and opened the door.

“Oh!  Hi Rob!”  It was Christy.  “Is Karen around?”

“She out renting a movie.  Come on in.”  I said opening the door.

“Why is her car in the driveway?”  she asked stepping inside.

“She took mine.  Can I get you anything?”  I asked feeling a little silly.

“No.  No thanks.”  She said.  “Actually, Rob I’m glad she’s not here?”  She said turning around to face me.  Her pink sundress twirling around her long legs.

“Really?”  I said.  All of a sudden I was very self-conscious.  The very idea that I might be shrinking coupled with the fact that  Christy was very tall made things worse.  I found my shirt draped over a chair and put it on. 

“I want to speak to you about Karen.”  She said looking at her shoes.

“What about Karen?”  I asked motioning for her to take a seat.  When she didn’t I sat back down on the couch.

“Did she tell you about Michael?”  she asked sitting down next to me.

“Yeah.  The short guy.”  I said remembering that now, Michael and I were the same height.  Christy seemed to realize this and looked strangely at me.

“Well anyway, they went out for a long time.  I think they were even talking about getting married.  Then Michael started acting really strange.  He became very jealous and very angry.”

“What happened?”  I asked.

“Well,”  Christy said taking a deep breath.  Her large chest rising and falling.  “Since Faith Hill has become so popular lately, Michael thought she would leave him.”

“Who’s Faith Hill and what does she have to do with anything?”  I asked. My interest really peaked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!  Faith Hill is only like the biggest country star right now!”

“What does she have to do with Karen?”  I said.

“Have you been under a rock?  Karen looks just like her!”  Christy said standing.  “Ever since Faith Hill became popular, guys have been asking Karen out left and right.”

I was puzzled.  “Karen’s a beautiful girl, why shouldn’t guys ask her out?”

“It’s not that guy’s weren’t asking her out before but ever since Faith became popular Karen’s been swamped by guys asking her out!  There have been several agencies that want her to come back to modeling!”

“I can see why Michael was afraid!”  I said.

“Anyone could understand his being afraid, but he became so paranoid!  Every conversation he’d say she’s becoming so big!  He couldn’t handle it.”

“That’s a little scary.”

“You still don’t know the half of it!  After they broke up, Karen had to call the cops a dozen times to keep him away.  She had an order of protection and even hired a bodyguard for a while.”

“I wonder why she didn’t tell me all of this?”

“She probably didn’t want to scare you.”  Christy said holding her hands together as if in prayer.

“No, Christy, you don’t understand.  I’m head of security for my company.  She should have told me.  This guy sounds dangerous.”

“Well, I wouldn’t worry about it now.  It’s been a month since she’s heard from him.”

“That’s good.”  I said

“I’m still worried about her.  I mean, I worry about the guys she dates.”  She said walking over to the window.

“Rob, your only the second guy she’s dated since Michael and the idea that someone could do that to her still scares me.”  she said turning and walking towards me.  She stood in front of me, staring down over her mountainous chest.  “Rob, promise me you’ll be good to her.”

“Christy.”  I said standing, my face just higher than her breasts.  “There’s no way I could hurt Karen.”  I said trying not to stare at her cleavage.  Why the hell is she so tall?  I asked myself.

I quickly looked at her shoes to see sandals with low heels.  She’s five-eleven.  Why the heck does she look taller?

“I’m glad to hear you say that.  I wouldn’t want to have to kick your ass.” She said.

I laughed.  “Don’t worry.  You won’t have to.”

“Why are you laughing?  You don’t think I can, do you?”  she said.

“No, I…” before I could finish, the Amazonian blonde grabbed me under my arms and lifted me up until my head hit the ceiling.

“Christy!”

“I’m just proving a point.”  She said lowering me down to her eye level.  “If I can hold you like a small child.” Forcibly wrapping my legs around her waist.  “I can spank you like one.  Get it?”  she said holding me now with both hands under my ass.

“Uh, yeah.”  I said looking down.  Christy was holding me so tight her right breast was pressed against my stomach.  I noticed instinctively that her nipples were hard.  Just then I heard the unmistakable roar of my Corvette.  Christy walked over to the window.  Once she saw it was Karen she put me down.  “Don’t forget.  Hurt her and I’ll hurt you.”  Christy then walked over to her bag, took out a cigarette and lit it.  When Karen came in she was sitting comfortably on the couch.  I was still standing where Christy put me down.

“Hi Karen!”  she said cheerfully.

“Hi Christy!  When did you get here?”  she said placing a couple of movies on the coffee table.

“Oh, just a minute ago.  Rob was just telling me what a wonderful time you two had last night.”  She said taking a long drag from her cigarette as if cueing me to continue my story.

“Well, um…yeah.  I couldn’t believe it.  I get up and this monstrous girl knocks me down.”  I said pretending to tell Christy the story and just how large this girl was.

“Sounds to me like she was looking for an ass kicking.”  Christy said taking another drag on her cigarette.

“Holy shit Christy!”  Karen said walking over to Christy and taking a drag from her butt.  “Everybody would get their asses kicked if it were up to you.”  Karen walked up to me and said “She’s such a sweetheart.  Christy wouldn’t hurt a fly!”

“Oh I don’t know about that Karen.”  I said hugging her.  “She looks pretty tough to me!”

Christy smiled smugly.

 

Christy left a few minutes later and actually bent over to hug me.  “It was so nice seeing you again!”

“Same here.” I said seeing the tall blonde out. 

After I closed the door Karen said, “I hope I don’t have anything to worry about.”

“What do you mean?”  I asked thinking Karen knew the reason for Christy’s visit.

“Well, she’s taller than I am and you like taller women.”  She said walking towards me.

“Trust me.”  I said wrapping my arms around her thin waist.  “She comes on a little too strong for me.”

 

Karen couldn’t get Stuart Little so we watched Attack of the 50-foot woman with Daryl Hannah and the Incredible Shrinking Man.  

 

The next day at work it was business as usual.  Karen and I actually had lunch together in the cafeteria.  Although we agreed not to let our relationship be known at work, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to have lunch together.  During lunch she insisted we get together that night for our “measurements”.

“You’re being silly.”  I said biting into my tuna.

“I just want to be sure.  If you are, I think it’s important to start documenting this information for your diary.” She smiled.

“I’m not starting any diary.”

“I think you should.  Don’t you want to remember what it felt like being five-five?”  she laughed.

 

That night in her kitchen we made a mark at our respective heights.

“That’s amazing!  You’re still five-five!” she sounded disappointed.

“And your still five-seven!  I told you I’m not shrinking!”

“Last week I could have sworn that you were taller than me!”

“Wait a minute!  You look taller!  I think it’s happening right now!”  I said slowly crouching down.  Karen’s eyes lit up instantly! 

“Oh my God!  You are shrinking!  Let me get my camera!”  she said running into her bedroom.  I quickly ran behind her couch and hid.  When she emerged camera in hand, she immediately started combing the floor for me.

“Rob?  Where are you?”  she knelt down.  “Oh my I hope he didn’t shrink too small!  Rob?!”

“Karen!  Help!  I’m over here!”  I said in my best little man voice.  She immediately crawled in my direction.

“Rob, baby where are you?” she looked under the coffee table as she crawled.

“Karen!”  I said softly and hid further behind the couch.

“Rob, come out!  I won’t hurt you!”  she said edging her way to the end of the couch. 

Just then I poked my head out.  “Karen!”

 

She screamed.

 

“Help!  I’m three inches tall!”  I said.

She was mad.  “I thought you were in trouble!  But not as much trouble as you’re in right now!”  she said jumping over the couch and landing on me.  We wrestled and I let her win.  She pinned my hands above my head and wrapped her legs around mine.

“Promise me you’ll never do that again!” she said.

“Don’t lose hope, it could happen again any time!”  I said.

“You little….!”  She yelled as she used both hands to tickle me.

 

A short while later we were cuddling on the couch, watching TV.

“Karen I’ve been thinking, if you could make me any size you want how tall would I be?”

She turned and looked at me.  ‘three to six inches tall.”  She said without blinking.

“So you’ve given this some thought.”  I smiled.

“Well, I figure if your three inches tall I’d be able to hide you anywhere, take you anywhere.  At six inches tall you’re a little big to fit into my bra but not too big to fit in other places.”  She smiled.  “How small would you like to be?”

“If given a choice I’d say the same.”  I said dwelling on the thought of what those other places were.

“You’re such an ass kisser!”  she laughed.

“No!  I’m being serious.  Remember the story I wrote?  I made myself around three inches tall.”  I ran my hand up her shirt feeling the slight ripples in her stomach.  “I would crawl up your stomach…”

Her eyes closed and she breathed deeply.

“and squeeze myself into your bra.”  I slipped my fingers under the satin fabric of her pushup bra.

“You’re so little.”  She whispered.

“Your nipple is as big as I am.”  I said circling it with my fingertips.  It became hard immediately and so did I.

“I would lick, suck and squeeze it as hard as I could.”  I said.

She reached up and pulled my hand out of her bra and held it in hers.  “I have more important work for you little man.”  She said and guided my hand between her legs.

I ran my fingers over her smooth skin and her lips.

“Your too small.  You need help.”  She whispered and spread her legs, opening her lips for me.  She was already wet.

I ran my finger between her lips and over her clit and she moaned.  I rubbed it and said “Karen, you’re so big!  Your clit is the size of a basketball.”

Again her hand came down and guided my finger into her.  “I want you inside me!”  she said holding my finger between hers.  Slowly she began to push me in and take me out.  With her other hand she massaged her clit.  “Your so small!” she said biting her lip.

“You’re so hot!”  I said.

“You make me so wet!” she said pushing me in harder.  “Oh my God!  You’re so deep inside me!”  Her fingers went crazy on her clit and she started to shudder.  “So…small.  So…helpless.”  She whispered.  I felt her muscles contract in one final surge of energy.  “Oh my God!”  Then she relaxed pulling me out of her.  She isolated my middle finer and brought it to her lips.  “Oh!  You’re all wet!  Let me take care of you.”  She said and inserted my finger into her mouth.  She looked like she was enjoying the best lollipop ever made.  When she pulled my finger out she rested it between her breasts and squeezed them together, engulfing me in their softness.

“You know the quickest way to a girls heart.”

“Yeah, between her breasts.”

 

It was around eleven-thirty when I got up to go.  She walked me to the door.  “Goodnight little man.”

“Goodnight, my giantess.”  I said and tilted my head up to kiss her and I kissed her chin!  I opened my eyes to find her smiling.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”  she said closing the door in front of me.  “You’re not going anywhere!”

She dragged me over to the measurement wall and picked up the tape off of the table.  She marked my height with the ruler and screamed “Five-three!”

“What?”  I spun around and saw the ruler marking sixty-three inches.

“Our dreams are coming true!”  She said wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately.  She pulled away gently and said “Don’t move.  I want to see something.”  She dashed off into her bedroom.  She walked out a moment later wearing the “Lit” shoes.  “I want you to measure me.”  She said backing up against the wall.  I grabbed the tape and a chair and marked her height at six foot three.

“I’m exactly one foot taller than you!”

“Jesus Christ.”  I said getting off the chair to find her breasts just below my chin.

She quickly grabbed me by the hand and let me to the bedroom where she made love to me.