- Text Size +

 

We saw each other for two brief meetings during the week. Each time I envisioned her doing splits on the conference room table, wrapping her long legs around my head and allowing me to bend her any-which-way. God! I was in lust!

Saturday came and I knocked on her apartment door. To my surprise a strange woman answered.
“Is Karen here?” I asked the good-looking blonde.
“Sure, come on in.” she said opening the door wide. As I stepped up the last step and into the doorway I realized that this girl was even taller than Karen! Once inside I turned to face her.
“I’m Rob.” I said extending my hand.’
“Christy. Karen’s told me all about you.” She said taking it. “She’s almost ready. I’m on my way out, but before I go can I get you a drink?” She said leading me into Karen’s kitchen.
“Vodka’s always nice.” I said moving towards the kitchen table.
“Rocks?” she asked reaching up for a glass in the high cabinet.
“Please.” I said admiring Christy’s length. She was wearing tight jeans and a belly shirt and sneakers. “In sneakers, Christy’s at least as tall as Karen is in heels!” I thought to myself grabbing a chair. Christy’s purse was on the chair, so I picked it up and placed it on the table. While she poured the vodka, I noticed her wallet was open and her license was on top. She was twenty-one years old and five-eleven!
“Here’s your drink.” She said handing me the glass.
“Thank you.” I said sipping.
“I’m sorry I can’t stay. It was very nice meeting you.” She said picking up her purse.
“Same here.” I said watching her walk out the door.

I walked into the living room checking out her decorating style. I was just starting to examine the photos on her walls when I hear a noise come from behind me.
“I’ve never known a horny man to be late.” She said throatily.
I turned to find her standing in the doorway. One arm up caressing the wall. The other, on her hip. On her feet were the Lit platforms. On her body was a short black strapless dress, her hair in a bun. Her legs were endless, her breasts heaving and her lips…hungry.

 
“You…you…you…” is all I managed before she laughed.
“Thank you!” She said striding towards me. She came over and planted a kiss on my forehead.
“Hi shorty!” she said wiping the lipstick from my head.
“Hello, my towering beauty.” I said planting a kiss on her neck.
“That I am!” she said leaning over and kissing me on the lips. “I know you like it. That’s why I wore these shoes.”
“I not only like it, I love it!” I said hugging her to me and pressing my groin against her upper thigh.
“I’m as horny as you are loverboy! However, good things come to those who wait.” She said reaching over me to grab her purse.
“Where are we going?” I asked as we walked out the door.
“It’s a surprise.”
We drove the forty minutes into New York City and parked in the theater district. I was thrilled when we walked into the Fashion Café. The restaurant owned by Claudia Schiffer, Elle MacPherson, Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington. Once past the large camera lens archway, we were greeted by a statuesque brunette.
“Reservations?”
“Under Karen.” She said.
The two women towered over me and I felt like a midget. Karen in her “Lit” heels and the brunette (obviously a model) in low slides.
“Right this way, you’re in the Milano room.” She said.
On the way we must have passed four more lofty women. When we arrived at her seats Karen asked me, “you like?”
“Honestly, for the first time in my life I feel a little short.” I said eyeing the menu.
“Rob, think of it this way; you’re not short. I’m tall” she smiled and picked up her menu.

“Excuse me one second. I need to hit the men’s room.” I said and began to get up.  Just then a tall blonde came around the corner followed by the sexy hostess.
“Jessica! Your only sixteen years old! You shouldn’t be in the bar!” The hostess said.
“I may not be old enough but your bartender thought I was!” the girl said turning and shouting over her shoulder.
I stood up just in time to have “Jessica” slam into me. Her large breasts hit me first, in the face! I went down like a ton of bricks! I heard several people shout, including Karen.
“Damn kid, I’m sorry!” Jessica said helping me to my feet.
“Rob? Are you all right?” Karen said pushing Jessica out of the way and holding me.
“Karen, I’m all right.” I looked up at Jessica who was easily six-five without the platform heels she wore! “No harm done.”
“Oh my God! You’re not a kid! I’m sorry mister!” Jessica cried.
“He gets that a lot.” Said Karen still cradling my head against her chest.
“All right! Out you go!” The brunette yelled at Jessica taking her by the arm.
“I’ve never been so embarrassed!” I whispered as Karen sat back down.
“Don’t worry about it. It could’ve happened to anyone.” She said.
“Now, I’ll be right back.” I said and made my way to the men’s room.

When I returned the Hostess was speaking with Karen.
“Sir, my name is Michelle.” She said extending her hand. I shook it gently.
“I’m so embarrassed by what just happened.” She said bending slightly at the waist. She was definitely compensating for my height.
“That’s okay Michelle.” I said.
“Well, please allow the Fashion Café to pick up the tab for tonight.” She said.
“The offer is appreciated, but not necessary.” I said sitting back down.
“I already accepted.” Karen smiled.
“Please, it’s the least I can do for what happened.” Michelle said. “So relax and enjoy. Is there anything I can bring you?”
“White Russian.” Said Karen.
“Vodka, rocks.” Said I.
“Are you still embarrassed?” She asked.
“Wouldn’t you be?” I chided.
“Not really.” She said smartly.
“Karen, you weren’t bowled over by a sixteen year old!”
“Rob! She was enormous! She could play for the Knicks!” she exclaimed by raising her arms to imitate exactly how tall the girl was. “Anyway, you’re just upset because she thought you were a kid.”
“I guess your right. It’s just been scary learning that I’m really five-six when I’ve been thinking I was five-eight for so long and now I’m in a place with nothing but tall women!”
“Rob, don’t laugh but this entire time I’ve been getting HOT!” she said and I felt her toes touch my leg.
“Really?” suddenly everything wasn’t so bad.
“Really. You looked so small compared to that girl!”
“She was really tall!” I added.
“I’m jealous.” Karen said running her foot up my pant leg.
“Jealous of what? Her height?”
“Her height and her boobs!” Karen said switching feet and touching my inner thigh.
“She knocked me over with her boobs!”
“I know! They were bigger than your head!” She laughed and I laughed with her.

Soon I stopped worrying about what happened and started concentrating on Karen. Here was a beautiful, tall, intelligent and caring woman. She liked to be tall. She liked the fact that she was taller than me. I really liked the fact that she was taller than me. We had a great time.

By the time we got back to her place we were all over each other. She stopped me for a brief moment to undo her hair from the tight bun it was in. It fell, cascading around her shoulders. Then she reached around her back and unzipped her dress. With one fluid movement the dress slid slowly down the length of her body. She kicked it to the side. She sashayed towards me, hands on hips.
“Hello there.” She said from above.

I embraced her and I almost squeezed under her chin. Her skin was soft and supple. She tasted like brandy and smelled of a warm summer afternoon. Her breasts, perfect handfuls of pleasure. Her stomach, a pool of rippling muscles. Her legs like anacondas, long, strong and ready to squeeze the life out of me. We fell to the floor in the living room and she maneuvered herself on top of me. She unbuttoned my shirt and practically tore it from me. She undid my belt feverously and pulled down my pants. When I was completely undressed and laying on the carpet she stood. Placing one foot on either side of my head she said “How do you like the view?”
“You look like a giantess.” I said caressing her calves.
“Do I look as tall as Pam was in the video?” she said swaying from side to side as if to music.
“No. Taller.” I said. She shuddered as if the thought was enough to make her cum.

She knelt down and I realized that her pussy was completely shaved. I began to lick her inner thighs and moved to her tenderness. She began to moan and sigh. Gyrating her hips in rhythm with my tongue. Karen quickly turned herself over and sixty-nine’d me. Her hot breath and lips descending on my cock like a soft steam bath. After we had successfully licked and sucked every inch of each other’s bodies we moved to the couch to make love.

“I love being on top!” she whispered as she took hold of me and slid me inside herself. As she gyrated and grinded herself on top of me I thought about her standing above me and imagined that it was us in that video instead of Pam and the boys. I imagined that instead of eating me she would use me in other ways. Much like my friend was right now.
Our groans and moans were loud enough to wake the dead! Karen started to move faster and her moans became louder.
“Oh my God!” she cried. “Oh my God! You looked so small!

Something inside me awoke when she said that. Like she had been reading into my deepest darkest desires!

“You…looked….so ….small…next ….to….OH MY GOD! Karen was like a cowgirl taming a wild stallion. I quickly realized that this girl was fantasizing about exactly what I was fantasizing about.
“You…you’re so tall!” I stammered.
“Your so fucking short!” she yelled. “Your so small, I could crush you between my thighs!”
“Karen… you’re… a giantess!” I cried.
“OH MY GOD! ROB! YOU’RE SO TINY! I WANT ALL OF YOU INSIDE ME!” she screamed and shuddered as she came.
In that moment I came and experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

I held her and she went limp in my arms. She was crying.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m so embarrassed!  I’ve never shared that with anyone.”
“You shouldn’t be!  I’ve never told anyone either!  Well, that’s not true.” I said and she raised herself up to a sitting position.
“You have?”
“Not in person. I’ve told people on a message board.”
“Not on the Giantess Shrine?” she screamed and practically jumped off of me.
“How’d you know?”
She started pacing around the room. “I’ve been there! I’ve been lurking there for like six months! What’s your name?”
“Wishful Thinker.”
“How come I don’t remember your name?” She asked coming back and sitting next to me.
“Well, I don’t contribute that much. I wrote one story about a guy who invented a machine that allowed him to shrink himself at will.”
“I remember! He meets this girl in the library!”
“You read it?!”
“I remember that you never finished it. It got me so hot!”
“Really!?”
She nodded and climbed back on top of me.
“You should write one about us.” She said maneuvering her hips over mine.
“How would it go?” I asked becoming hard again.
“Let’s see.” She said and as I slid inside her she bit her bottom lip. “Short guy… No. Handsome, short guy meets beautiful woman.”
“Who’s really tall.” I added grabbing her ass.
“She likes the fact that she’s taller than him.” She said.

As the story line progressed, Karen’s pace increased. As I though about the story the harder I fucked!

“But she wishes he was smaller!” I said pulling her to me and sucking her rock hard nipples.
“She wants him really small!” (she goes faster)
“So she invents a shrink ray.” (I fuck harder)
“And shrinks him down.” (Faster)
“Until she can hold him in her hand!” (licking)
“Until she’s a giantess!” (grinding faster)
“She’s a goddess to him!” (sucking)
“He’s so tiny!” (bucking)
“She’s a mountain!” (licking, sucking, fucking)

“OH MY GOD! ROOOOOB!!!!”
“KAREN!”

“She likes it when he’s inside her.”
“So does he.”

When morning came I was as high as a kite! The entire night felt like a dream! I couldn’t sleep. We made love in every room of the apartment each time adding more and more to the story. It was the closest I had ever come to actually making love to a giantess.

I looked over at Karen laying on the floor next to me (we had fallen off of the bed). She looked like a goddess. Her hair shone gold in the morning sun and her skin was like bronze. To my surprise she opened her eyes and smiled.
“Good morning…little man.”
“Hi there you giant piece of ass.”
“That was the best night of my life!” She said sitting up and kissing me.
“Mine too.”
“Is my little man hungry?” She asked.
“I’m so hungry, I could eat an entire Cheerio!” I said and we laughed.

We got up. Karen took a shower and I started breakfast. Karen came into the kitchen wearing a robe and the “Lit” shoes.
“I can’t help enjoying the height difference between us.” She said and hugged me. I leaned my head onto her chest and listened to the beating of her heart.
“Wow! It must be my imagination but you feel smaller!” She said running her long fingers through my hair.
“It’s just Wishful Thinking!” I said grabbing her taught ass.
“No. You definitely feel smaller and you look shorter!” she said holding me at arms length. “I want to measure you again!”
“Oh God Karen! It’s just a fantasy!” I yelled after her as she went to get a tape measure. A moment later she reappeared “Up against the wall!” she commanded.
“Okay.” I said standing straight up against the kitchen wall.
Karen held up the tape and measured my height with her hand. A look of genuine surprise came over her face.
“You’re not going to believe this!” she shrieked. “Your five-five!”
“What!?” I yelled and looked where her hand had marked the tape. “Don’t play with me!” I yelled.
“Here little man, mark it yourself!” she said handing me a ruler she had in her robe pocket.
I held the ruler up and marked my height. “I can’t believe you would try to trick…” my words fell back down my throat when I saw what I saw. The ruler was at five foot five!
“Well, little man. You’re shrinking!”


“Take off your shoes! I’m going to measure you!” I yelled.
Karen slipped off the shoes and stood flat-footed against the wall and I marked her height with the ruler. She stepped away and my jaw hit the floor.
“Five-Seven! Ha! You are shrinking!” Karen said standing in front of me, hands on hips. With both of us in our bare feet, she did look taller than before! My eyes met the tip of her nose!