- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So for this chapter there were images embedded into the text.  I haven't done that but as of May 2021, you can download the whole Word file here:

 

https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30811&p=226805#p226805

By the time I was falling into Nicole’s cleavage and Brigitte was spilling her drink all over the place, Karen was on a 747 somewhere over Colorado.

Karen’s nails were dug into the leather of her first class seat. She was so obviously worried about Rob.
"That bitch!" she whispered harshly under her breath. She wished Christy had come with her but with her parents in Europe and college in full swing she had to stay home. The great thing was Christy had called her father’s travel agent at home and was able to get Karen a room in the same hotel and that a limo would be waiting for her at the airport.
If she hadn’t been so hung-over yesterday she would’ve been drunk by now.
"I’ll kill her!" she muttered and the leather armrest ripped.

I listened to Brigitte as she turned the room upside down looking for me. "I have a surprise for you little man!" she said from the other room. "Abigail sent your clothes over. You don’t have to run around naked anymore! I have all your little clothes right here, all you have to do is come out and show me where you are."

I didn’t move. I didn’t trust this bitch as far as I could throw her.

After a while her musical tone changed to outright rage! She was cursing me for running away and abandoning her. At points she actually sounded emotionally hurt but I knew it was her lust for money and power that caused her to break into another woman’s hotel room.

Finally, she came into the bathroom and caught her reflection in the mirror. She immediately checked her makeup and the fit of her low cut dress. She then proceeded to the toilet and peed.

"This was the only place he could be!" she spoke to herself pulling on the roll of toilet paper. She wiped herself, flushed the toilet and screamed! "Rob, I swear on the millions in my Swiss bank account that if you don’t show yourself immediately that when I find you I’ll kill you!" she said and again checked her look in the enormous mirror over me. "I’ll step on you like a bug and grind you into nothingness!" She said motioning with her feet on the cold marble floor. "I’ll crush you in my fist and pop your little head off like this!" She said using her long thumbnail to mock decapitating me. "I’ll stuff you so deep into my cleavage that you’ll suffocate!" she said squeezing her huge breasts together and suddenly she paused. Her eyes closed and her nipples became hard.
"Rob Darling! Please come out! I only want to play some more!"

I resisted the temptation and remained in my hiding spot.

"She must have him!" The light in her eyes was fierce and a wry smile appeared on her lips. "I’ll just have to wait until she comes back and then I’ll teach him to run away from Brigitte!" She said and went into the other room. I heard the television turn on followed by the unmistakable sound of a champagne cork popping.

It was going to be a long night.

I fell asleep amongst the toiletries and didn’t awake until the sound of screaming erupted from the other room. Apparently Nicole had come back to find a very drunk Brigitte asleep on her bed. The screaming came from Brigitte who was upset at Hotel Security for dragging her from the room.

"He’s mine! He’s mine!" Brigitte shouted. "That bitch has stolen my little man! Where are you hiding him?!"
"I have no clue what she’s talking about." Nicole said to the man who could only be the night manager.
"Don’t worry, Ms. Boudoir won’t be bothering you again." The well-dressed man said. "We’ve made arrangements for her to stay at another hotel."
"Thank you." Nicole said and closed the door behind the entourage.

Two floors down, Karen was sleeping restlessly in her room. She dreamed that she was holding the tiny Rob in her gentle hands and kissing him all over. Brigitte was curled up in a ball on the floor with blood dripping from her nose.

Karen smiled in her sleep.

After Nicole fell asleep, I wrote her a note on the tile using handfuls of pink lipstick.

I wrote the following in two-inch letters.
"Please help me."
"My name is Rob and I’m only three inches tall. Brigitte kidnapped me. Please help me."

I couldn’t fit anymore on the countertop. I could now only hope that when she read it she didn’t flip out. I went back to my hiding spot and waited for morning to arrive.

The next few hours were the longest in my life. I couldn’t sleep. I kept on thinking of the old saying "a watched pot never boils" as I waited for Nicole to wake up and discover my note. I watched the room inside begin to glow with the rising of the sun. I watched the shadows on the floor, long at first, shrink until they faded as the morning turned into afternoon.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a moan from the other room. My heart leaped! I watched with anticipation as she walked into the bathroom! I almost cried out when she looked at herself in the large mirror overhead.

I was slightly disappointed when she went over to the shower and turned the water on.

I almost screamed when she leaned on the counter in order to remove her panties, her fingers smearing part of the last "me"."

I was so pissed! What an emotional roller coaster! With every move she made towards the counter my heart stopped beating. I wondered what she would do when she read the note.

Every time she moved away I resisted doing something to get her attention. "Let her read the note." I said to myself cupping my hands over my mouth.

After a few more false alarms she stepped into the shower and ended my torture. I flung myself against the large bottle of lotion in frustration only to knock it over and send it rolling off the counter. The glass bottle hit the floor and broke. Well, I wanted to get her attention and I sure got it.

Nicole immediately opened the shower curtain and looked out. She was holding a bath sponge and covered with suds. She looked at the broken bottle on the floor, then up to the counter top and directly at me!

"Holy cow!" she cried and pulled the curtain all the way to one side.

I didn’t know what to do! I ran around the rim of the sink and backed up against the far wall. Nicole stepped gingerly out of the shower to avoid the shards of broken glass and walked towards me.

Her eyes caught sight of my note and she read it aloud. "Please help me. My name is Rob…" She paused and looked at me. "I’m only three inches tall. Brigitte kidnapped me. Please help …" a look of confusion came over her face. "What does the last word say?" she said pointing to the smeared lipstick.

"Me!" I yelled. "Please help me!"
Nicole squatted down so that her face was even with the counter top. "You are real, aren’t you?" she asked.
"Yes." I said.
"You’re the little man that Brigitte was talking about last night?" she smiled.
"Yes." I said.
"How’d you get so small?" she asked and she leaned closer, her hands moving over the top to touch me.
"That’s a long story." I said and backed away, a little afraid.
"I’m sorry! I’m frightening you!" she said and moved her hands back.
"You’d think I’d be used to that by now." I said to myself but loud enough for her to hear.
"Used to what?" she asked.
"Being handled by a woman." I said and her eyes lit up.
"How can I help you Rob?" she asked noticing my nakedness and sensing my trepidation.
"I could use a drink."

Karen was up and dressed early. She went to the front desk and explained to the clerk that she had a meeting with Brigitte and requested that he ring her suite.

"I’m afraid that Ms. Boudoir checked out last night." The clerk said.
"What?" Karen screamed. "Do you know where she went?"
"I’m afraid I don’t." The clerk shrank back seeing Karen seething with anger.

She calmed herself. Chances are the clerk does know, he’s just waiting for something to jog his memory. She pulled a fifty out of her purse and slid it across the counter. "Maybe this will jog your memory?" she said leaning forward so that she didn’t tower over him.
The clerk reached out and slid the money into his pocket. "She’s at the Regency."
Karen smiled. "Thank you."

Nicole finished her shower and carried me into the other room where she placed me on a small table next to a rather large box. She poured vodka from one of those little bottles that she had in the fridge into a shot glass. She was now wearing a pink see through shirt with little pink flowers on it and a silky sarong wrapped around her long legs. She slipped her feet into the clear platform heels she had on last night.

"Where’d this box come from?" She said placing the shot glass down next to me.
I leaned over the rim and using my hand like a ladle, I drank the vodka.
"What’s in it?" I asked shaking the excess vodka from my hand.
"Let’s find out." She said and opened the box.

Inside were several dozen shirts and pairs of pants, all my size.

Nicole giggled. "These must be for you." She said handing me a tiny shirt.
The shirt was made of the finest fabric I had ever felt and had the tiniest buttons I’d ever seen! I tried it on for size and discovered it was a perfect fit! Nicole gave me a pair of pants and I put them on.
"Oh my God! Look at these shoes!" she said holding a small shoe on the tip of her finger. "They’re so cute!" she said putting the pair on the table before me. The shoes were made of a thick fabric, not leather and fastened over my foot with a single button on the side. Not bad at all.

Nicole went to her dressing table and brought over a mirror for me to look at myself.

I must say I looked like a million bucks. The buttons were oversized and I didn’t have socks or underwear but who cared? I wasn’t naked for the first time in a week.
"You look great!" Nicole said staring at me like a hungry cat.

I leaned over the shot glass and took another handful of vodka.
Nicole giggled more.
"What?" I said recognizing the tell tale signs of a flirt.
"Well, it was the way your legs dangled in the air when you leaned into the glass." She said wiggling her fingers to mimic the action of my legs.
With nothing in my stomach the vodka went straight to my head. I sat down next to the enormous glass and watched as Nicole now sitting in a chair, cross her arms on the table and lean her head down on them to get a closer look at me.

"Rob, tell me how you got so small?" she said drawing figure eights on the table top with a well-manicured finger.

I told her about some of my adventures but I didn’t tell her everything! Now that I was with her I realized that I had botched my plan forever seeing Karen again. My only hope was to get on this girls good side and pray that she would eventually help me. So, I told her about Tina wanting better grades and trying to seduce me when I was about four feet tall. I told her how after a few weeks of shrinking she found me and held me captive at the college party. I recounted how Jill wanted to kidnap me and then later tried to swallow me whole. I finished with my trip to Shannon’s house and her Barbie doll torture chamber.

"But what about Karen?" she asked placing her hands flat on the table and sitting up straight.
"I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again…" I said trying to look dejected (which wasn’t too hard).
"Oh you poor thing!" Nicole said picked me up in the palm of her hand. She cuddled me to her bosom and held me there. "Don’t worry! I’ll help you get home as soon as I’m finished here in L.A.!"
"Thank you!" I said leaning on her upper breast. I suddenly lost my footing and slid down, catching myself on the fabric over her hard nipple!
Nicole giggled. "You are so tiny and helpless!" she whispered, looking down at me.

She was in town for a photo shoot, a preliminary to her spread in Playboy. She was also going to record a demo album for her burgeoning singing career.

"Playboy? Really!" I said as she boosted me back up so that I lay in the incline of her left breast.
"Why do you sound surprised? Am I not pretty enough?" She sat up and caught me in her palm as I tumbled down. She held me in her hand, palm up to talk to me.
"I didn’t say that!" I said, standing up.
"Then what did you mean by that?" she pouted.
"Put me down and I’ll explain." I said.
She moved us over to the large bed. Nicole put me down on the bed and turned on her side to watch me. "Nicole, first of all you’re blond. I love blondes."
She smiled.
"You have beautiful blue eyes, your nose is cute and your lips look so kissable!" I said walking down towards her breasts.
"Now, these!" I gestured by holding my arms out wide. "These mountains you call breasts are wonderful! What are they C’s?"
"No!" she smiled placing a hand on each. "They’re double D’s!"
"Well, they’re more than a handful for me! Are they real?" I asked with a big smile. At my size I figured that I would be able to spot a scar or feel the difference immediately. They were definitely real.
"Oh my God! Of course they’re real!" She cried in that flirtatious way women do. Reaching out with one finger she pushed me down. "Bastard."
"Well anyway, they’re perfect!" I said getting to my feet. "Perfectly round and your nipples are just the right size."
"They’re not too big?" she asked lifting up her shirt and looking at them.
"You forget, I’ve been on them. They’re perfect." I said.
She followed me with her hands on her body as I walked down the length of her tummy.
"Not too shabby!" I said walking up and running my hands down the smooth skin of her stomach.
"Shabby!? I work out everyday!"
"And it shows!" I said. "But about this baby fat…"
‘Baby fat!" She cried sitting up. "I don’t have any baby fat!" She reached down and picked me up by the back of my shirt. "Tell me more about my breasts." She said and pressed me deep into the softness of her left breast.

Needless to say, we spent the rest of the day fooling around. Nicole really enjoyed my hanging onto her nipples as she posed herself in different positions.

Nicole picked me up and held me against her breast. "You are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!" She closed her eyes.

She rubbed me all over her chest, finally leaving me to hang from her left nipple.

"I love the way you feel on my nipples!" She cooed.

 

 

After a while of climbing, rubbing, licking and sucking, Nicole let out a long sigh. "You’re making me so hot!" She reached over and grabbed a pitcher of ice water. "Are you hot too, little man? Would you like to cool off?" She smiled pressing the ice-cold pitcher against her nipple and me.

 

 

Suddenly Nicole stood up, leaving me to hang there like a piece of jewelry.
"Nicole! I don’t know if I can hold on!" I screeched.
She just smiled.

"Really! I’m losing my grip!" I yelled and then it happened! I fell. Down past her ribs and over her tummy right into her sarong!
"Gotcha!" she smiled.
"Don’t ever do that again!" I screamed and realized where I was.

 

I made Nicole cum three times in the last hour. We then showered and she showed me the outfits she wanted to wear in her photo shoot. She pulled on a skirt that was little more than strings hanging from her waist. She placed me on the floor at her feet and insisted that I climb one of the strings.

I made it to her waist and she celebrated my feat by immediately making me hold onto her hard nipple. I was still pumped from the climb and decided to show off by holding on with only one hand!

 

"What do you think about me wearing my hair up?" She said fashioning it into a loose bun.
"I don’t think anyone’s going to notice your hair." I said from my position on the floor.
"What about these shoes?" She said slipping into a pair of strappy wedges. Nicole then pulled on several necklaces and a pair of blue panties. She strolled over towards me and sat down. She loosened the string on her panties and let one drop. "Want to do some more climbing?"

 

I climbed up the string of her panties and immediately climbed up one of the necklaces to her breasts. She squeezed them together, enveloping me in their sweet softness. When she let go, I made my way over to her nipple and went to work. She had made me very horny and I wanted more!
"Ooh! You know I love that!" She said.

 

 

After just a few seconds of making love to her nipple, I climbed back down to her pussy. I was just about to tuck myself into her panties when she stopped me.
"Not here. In the bed." she said and she stood. She looked down at me, holding onto her pubic hair and smiled. "Can you hold on until I walk to the bed?"
"I think so!" I shouted.
She smiled.

 

We made love for hours. Finally finishing when the sun was going down. With the doors to the terrace open and I was cold. Nicole however, was still filled with the heat of lovemaking. She handed me one of my shirts, stuffed me in her cleavage and smiled.
I soon fell asleep in the warmth between her breasts.

 

Karen walked back into the hotel lobby, it was just after eight in the evening.  She walked up to the front desk and whispered something to the clerk.  Money changed hands and suddenly Karen was beaming with delight. 

 

Nicole was sitting on the terrace, the three inch tall man was still sleeping comfortably in her cleavage.  She had never felt so satisfied in her life and wanted to savor this feeling for a  long time.  Having him there gave her a feeling of calm control.  He wasn’t a piece of jewelry, he was a man.  A living breathing man with feelings and a soul.  He needed her and that’s what mattered the most to her.  Sure, other men had said that they needed her but they wanted sex or the power that her beauty brought them.  Here was a man who needed her for his survival and more importantly he wanted to be with her.  Sure she teased him by letting him fall or dangling him from a nipple, but her intentions were never evil, she knew she would always be there for him.  Even if it meant helping him get home.

 

Just then, Nicole thought she heard a gentle knock, a tap at her hotel room door.  She got up and walked slowly, careful not to disturb him.  She thought it might be Brigitte, trying to break in again…

 

Nicole slipped off her shoes and crept up to the door.  She felt her long eyelashes brush up against it as she looked through the peephole.  There was a woman standing there.  A very tall and beautiful woman.

 

She opened the door.

 

Karen was about to get down on all fours and call for him under the door.  She was sure about the room number, but if Brigitte was lying after all?  She didn’t want to embarrass herself.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and Karen was confronted by a buxom blonde who reminded her of Christy. 

 

"Can I help you?"  the woman said.

 

"Um…"  Karen paused and took a deep breath.  "My name is Karen and…" she was immediately cut off when the woman grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her inside her hotel room.

 

Nicole held a finger up to her lips.  "Shhh.  He’s sleeping."  She said then pointing to the small figure half buried between her breasts.

 

Karen’s eyes lit up.  "Rob?"  She whispered and tears welled up in her eyes.  Instinctively, she reached out for him. 

 

Nicole stopped her hand and whispered.  "I have a better idea.  If you unbutton your blouse a little more, I’ll press my chest against yours and just nudge him over.  He’s had a…busy day and I don’t want to wake him." 

 

Karen was in too much shock to do anything but comply.  She unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her miracle bra.  She leaned over and pressed her chest to this woman’s and with one gentle push of a finger, he was in her cleavage!  She had him back!

 

”I can’t thank you enough!"  Karen whispered feeling the little man’s heartbeat.

 

"If he ever needs anything.  You can count on me." Nicole said, leaning over and gently kissing Rob as he slept.

 

I awoke the next morning between her breasts.  It was probably the best night sleep I’ve had in a while.  She was laying on her back, which made it easy for me to climb out and make my way down her stomach.  I was just about at her belly button when I realized that Nicole had become seemingly longer and more slender.  Her stomach had become rock hard overnight!  I turned and immediately saw that her breasts had shrunken as well!  It was then that my jaw hit the floor.  "Karen?"

Karen sleepily opened her eyes and smiled.  "Good morning little man!"

I ran up and collapsed on her left breast, hugging it tightly.

"I missed you too."