- Text Size +

 

The stewardess brought me back to Brigitte and dropped me into her cleavage.  Unfortunately, she dropped me from higher than she should have and I slid through Brigitte’s sweat-soaked cleavage and ended up hanging perilously from her wonderbra, fifty feet over her lap.   I was still under her shirt so the stewardess couldn’t see my predicament.  I tried calling for help, but no one came and Brigitte was completely out of it.

 

 

Meanwhile, back in New York…

 

Karen and Christy had just returned from the restaurant where they had launched a major search for me.  Despite the strange looks from other patrons the girls managed to keep what they were looking for a secret.  They searched for over an hour before they decided to go back to Christy’s. 

 

No sooner did they open the front door than Rosa jumped at them to tell them the news.

 

“Call the airline.”  Karen said with fire in her eyes.  “I’m going to L.A.”

 

Now back to the show…

 

Hand over hand, I made my way down the silky fabric of the bra towards Brigitte’s body.  I was finally able to relax a little while I braced myself against her ribs.  I looked up at the overhanging mountains of her breasts and knew that I would not be able to return the way I came.  I looked down under the billowing fabric of her blouse to her lap far below, if I was going to make it out and back up to safety that’s the way I had to go.

 

I positioned myself above the line of muscle that ran down the middle of her  well-toned tummy and jumped.  My hope was that I would slide down and be stopped by the waistband of her panties.  I slid down on my ass until I hit her navel!  My legs hit the outer rim, which flipped me over so now I was sliding face-first towards her panties!  Thankfully, I was almost on level ground when I hit her waistband.  Regrettably, she was still soaking wet with sweat and feminine lubricant so that I plunged under her panties and head first into the saturated satin!  The fabric stretched and then snapped back, hurtling me between her labia!

 

Brigitte moaned as I struggled with her lips!  I reached out of my flesh prison and up as far as I could to grab hopefully a handhold of pubic hair.  I pushed out with my other hand and felt something become hard.  It was her clit and she moaned louder than before!  I realized that my struggling was making her more excited and thought that I’d better get out of this predicament pretty damn quick!  I tried to find a foothold, but my feet just slipped around on the smooth satiny skin.  Suddenly it became very hot and I started to slide down the inside of her lips!  Feverously, I tried reaching outside with both hands only to find something to grab and still found nothing.  My feet were now becoming wet and I knew that I would soon slip down inside her if I couldn’t find a way out. 

 

Brigitte moaned and muttered to herself in her drunken slumber.   I could see her massive thighs rubbing together just outside my prison walls as if they were wrapped around a lover.  I heard fabric rustling and then saw one huge finger appear from above.  It parted her lips and I fell.  I landed and was caught between her panties and ass-cheek!  I watched as the huge finger plunged into her pussy while her other hand came down to massage her clit!  Juices flowed and her moans became louder.  She shifted her hips and dug her finger deeper inside herself, which allowed me to climb up onto her inner thigh.  I recognized the sound of Brigitte achieving orgasm and decided that my fastest way back up to her chest was on or in her hand.  So I jumped onto her pinky finger and wrapped my legs around it while I grabbed onto the huge diamond ring with my hands.

 

Brigitte finished and let her arms, hands and legs go limp.  I waited for what must have been twenty minutes before Brigitte made a move.  She brought her hands up and out of her panties.  The hand I was clinging to ended up above her head on the headrest.  I let go of her finger with its long red nail and climbed into her hair.  It was matted with sweat and easy to climb.  I made my way down to her ear and descended down her earring to her shoulder.  I thought better of the idea of climbing any further and just curled up in the small depression between her shoulder and clavicle.

 

I awoke a short time later to find myself back in Brigitte’s cleavage.  We were in a limousine, which was stuck in traffic.

 

“Where are we?”  I asked Brigitte who was obviously glowing.

She smiled a wide smile as she looked down at me.  “You’re awake.  I was hoping you’d sleep a little longer because I have a surprise for you.”  She said running her finger up and down the incline of her breast.

I leaned back into her softness and wondered where she was taking me.  I didn’t have to wait long.

 

The limo pulled up and the driver opened the door for Brigitte.  I was immediately blinded by the brightness of the sun.  I could hear the sound of the ocean and of seagulls.  Brigitte walked  up and into a clothing store, we were on Rodeo Drive!

 

Brigitte was immediately greeted by a statuesque woman  who gave her a cheek and without knowing it mashed me between all four of their breasts!  They said something to each other in French and then the woman whisked Brigitte to a special area of the store.

 

“Brigitte, Darling!”  The woman said.  “Your message said that you had a very special job for me!  Tell me, did you finally decide to tie the knot?”

“Oh Abigail!”  Brigitte scolded.  “I broke up with William a long time ago!  This is the special project!”  Brigitte said pulling me out from between her breasts and placing me gently in the palm of her other hand.

Abigail gasped.  “What eez zat?”  she said with a thick accent.

“As if you’ve never seen a man before!”  Brigitte laughed.

 

Brigitte had brought me to Abigail to have some clothes made for me.  I was expected to look good for all of the movie execs and I certainly couldn’t go around naked.  Much as Anna had done only days earlier, Abigail traced my body and made patterns for my extremely expensive clothes.

 

“Have them sent here.”  Brigitte said and slipped her a card.

 

“We, we!” Abigail said as Brigitte stuffed me back down her shirt and walked out of the store.

 

Brigitte had a beautiful suite at the Beverly Hills Hotel.  She ordered us an early dinner, which we ate on the balcony overlooking the pool.

 

“Darling!  I want to work on my tan!  Let’s go down to the pool!”  She said pulling a pink bikini out of a drawer.  The sun was an hour or so from going down, I figured she just wanted to show off her body or worse, me.  She placed me on the floor while she changed.  She slipped the bottoms on and strapped her huge breasts in so that they were as uplifted as Christy’s.  She slipped on a sexy pair of mules and picked me up.  She placed me in between her breasts, just above the clasp so that anyone (if they were looking there) would see me.

 

Brigitte sauntered over to the pool and sat down in a plush lounge chair.  She ordered a Margarita and sat back.

“How do you like it so far?”  She asked me.

“I’d be enjoying it more if Karen and Christy were here!”  I said turning around to face her.

“Darling, you must realize that you’re going to be a star!  You don’t need them!”  She waved her arms in the air grandiosely.

“I want to be with them!”  I said forgetting where I was for  a moment.

Brigitte simply shrugged her shoulders and enveloped me between her tits.  I was squashed and couldn’t breathe! 

 

She knew she had me.  I wasn’t going to be a star.  I was going to be her star, her toy, her puppet to be played with!

 

I stopped fighting and she relaxed her shoulders.  “Darling, you hurt my feelings!”  she pouted.  “Tell me you want to be with me.” 

“Brigitte….Darling…”  I said breathing hard.  “Of course I want to be with you!”  I even feigned a smile.

 

Her Margarita arrived just in time to offer me a reprieve from continuing this conversation.  She took a long hard swallow and offered me the end of the straw.  I was able to get a mouthful from a drop on the lipstick-covered straw.  I love Margaritas!

 

Just then Brigitte spotted someone she knew.  She jumped up and ran over to a beautiful blonde relaxing a few chairs down.  Her breasts were bouncing like a couple of water-balloons and almost lost my lunch!

 

“Nicole!  Darling!”  She said and I thought of escape!  I couldn’t wait for Karen and Christy.  I would have to get word to them somehow but I couldn’t risk another day with this egotistical maniac! 

 

I remembered when we went to the store to get my clothes.  When she kissed Abigail their breasts collided and I could have easily climbed onto Abigail’s blouse!  Well, here we were closing in on Nicole and anything was better than staying with Brigitte.  I waited until Brigitte leaned over to kiss her hello and then I kicked at the clasp of Brigitte’s bikini top.

 

Brigitte’s breasts exploded outwards and I fell right into Nicole’s cleavage!

“Oh my!”  yelled Brigitte.

“Brigitte!  What the hell are you doing?!”  Nicole said as their drinks spilled all over her!

 

I climbed out from between Nicole’s breasts just as the frozen Margarita doused her.  I managed to jump into a small frilly bow on Nicole’s bikini top!  From there I watched as the two giant women fought to regain their composure.  I saw Brigitte search her bikini top for me before re-clasping it on her chest.  She crawled on the ground and checked the bottom of her shoes to make sure she hadn’t stepped on me. 

 

Nicole, simply gathered up her things and began to leave.  

 

“Wait!  Nicki Darling!”  Brigitte’s voice was strained.

“What?!” Nicole spun on her heel to face Brigitte.  Brigitte combed Nicole’s body with her eyes and I ducked into the bow before she scanned her breasts.

“You haven’t seen….”  Brigitte started.  The look on her face was frantic!

“Seen what?”  Nicole said looking down and for a moment I thought she would see me in the bow between her breasts.

“My…um…”  Brigitte stammered.  I knew she wouldn’t want to say anything about me.  After all, I was going to be HER’S.  She wasn’t willing to share me with anybody! 

 

Nicole simply turned and walked away.  She went to her room stripped out of her suit and threw it in the bathroom sink.  Lucky for me she had filled it with warm water beforehand!  I managed to climb out of the pool-sized sink using one of the strings from the bikini top.    I watched as Nicole stepped into the large, Italian tiled shower and wash herself off.  She was incredible.  Her body was that of a corn fed farm girl.  She was soft and shapely in all the right places and just enough muscle tone to let you know she wasn’t a girl anymore  Her breasts were ample and as  round as I’ve ever seen!  I watched in awe as she ran her hands over her body.  I was so enamored that I almost forgot that I didn’t know this woman from a hole in the wall and she might not take to having me watch her too nicely.  So I hid behind the faucet and waited for her to come out.

 

I actually spent the next couple of hours on that sink.  Hiding spots weren’t difficult to find.  There was an incredible amount of lotions, soaps and perfumes all decorated in gold.  All much larger than I and easily capable of hiding ten men my size.

 

Nicole had finished her shower and went into the bedroom to get ready for an apparent night on the town.  She dressed in a shimmering blue strapless mini dress and clear platform heels.  She applied her lipstick in the bathroom only a few yards from me.  She placed her lipstick down on the counter and left for the night.  Needless to say I had a enough time on my hands to think about what to do next.  I thought about writing her a note using the pink lipstick but then I thought what would happen if she had a guest when she came back.  I liked my chances much better with a one on one scenario.  I also didn’t want a maid who maybe doesn’t speak English to find the message and clean it up.  There was no way off the counter for me, so I waited.

 

Lucky for me I didn’t do a thing.  After about an hour after Nicole left I heard the door open and two people came in whispering.  To my surprise it was Brigitte!   She had one of the bellmen open the door for her!  The man, I mean kid couldn’t have been more than sixteen and barely came up to her chin.  She pinned him against the wall and shoved her tits in his freckled face.

“Thanks for letting me back in my room.”  She said with a southern drawl.

His eyes were on her chest.  “No problem…… Ma’am.” 

“Call me Nicki.”  She said lifting his chin up so that she could look into his wide eyes.  “Come back later and I’ll tip you properly!”  She said shoving a bill in his pocket and pushing him  out the door.

The innocent boy just stood there, jaw unhinged and a pup tent in his pants as she slammed the door in his face.

 

“Rob Darling!  Come out, come out wherever you are!”  She said musically.

 

I didn’t move.  I watched as she sneaked around the corner to explore more of the hotel room.  I immediately  ran over and hid behind a bottle of lotion.