- Text Size +

 

“Look at you!”  screeched Karen cupping me in one hand.

“Is it what you’ve always imagined?”  I asked.

“Oh it’s better!”  she said kissing me.  “Christy and I are going to go out and get something to eat.  Are you hungry?”

“I’m starving!”  I said rubbing my stomach for effect.  I found myself shouting a lot.  I figured it would help my vocal cords if I motioned with my arms, like sign language.

“Well then, let’s go!”  Christy said moving towards the door, her high-heeled sandals clicking on the tiled floor.

“God, I’m so anxious to see where you fit!”  Karen said pulling down her top.  She pulled out her bra and dropped me on her nipple, which was already hard.

“Oh, he fits into a lot of places.”  Christy said walking out the door.

“You didn’t!”  Karen screeched.

I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was laughing and not angry.

“All I’m saying is that if you do…” she said getting into the car.  “You’d better tie a string to his leg!” she cried.

“Christy!”

 

We went to a rather ritzy place for breakfast.  I sat on the end of a spoon as Karen slipped me muffing crumbs and bits of her omelet.  When the waitress came over I simply hid behind the saltshaker.

 

I listened as the girls talked about going to the beach and then back to Christy’s house for dinner. 

 

“Should we bring the Shrimp?”  Christy asked sipping a  mimosa from a goblet big enough to be a pool to me.

“Why not?”  Karen asked handing me a basketball-sized blueberry.  “I thought we could build him a little sand castle and then trash it like two giants!”  Karen said a little too loudly.

Christy’s eyes lit up.  “That would be fun!  But what if he gets eaten by a crab or something?”  She said smiling.  “I’ve never done a Heimlich on a crab!”  Christy said, remembering what Jill did to me.

“You’ve got a point!”  Karen said looking at me and frowning.

 

Suddenly, from behind me came an enormously loud scream “Karen!  Darling!”

I turned, just in time to see the incarnation of Stella Stargaze of “Fem Force” fame come rushing over and drop her huge purse on the table!  Her purse not only knocked over Christy’s mimosa but it hit the end of my spoon, catapulting me into the air!  I landed perfectly on an open makeup compact inside the enormous purse.

“Brigitte!”  Karen screeched.  “Look what you did!”

“Look at my new sundress!”  Christy cried.

It seemed that Brigitte ignored the commotion she created.  “Karen, you haven’t returned any of my calls!  Have you been avoiding me?”

“Brigitte, I told you I’m through with modeling!”  Karen yelled.

“I’ve got a hundred grand with your name on it!”  She said reaching into the purse and grabbing a check that was next to the compact.  “See?”
Even Christy stopped bitching about her new dress.

“Brigitte, that’s very generous but I have other priorities in my life now.”

“Get rid of that little man and come with me!”  Brigitte said.

“What did you say?”  Karen gasped. 

“I said, tell that pipsqueak Michael to go to hell if he can’t handle your success!  What did you think I said?”

“Never mind.”  Karen breathed.  I too thought that Brigitte was referring to me.

“Anyway Darling, keep the check until you decide what you want to do!  You know where to find me!”  Brigitte said and lifted up her purse with me inside!  As she shifted it around a huge can of hairspray fell and slammed the top of the compact down on me trapping me inside!

 

I spent the next hour or so wondering how I was going to handle the hundred foot tall woman when she opens the compact and finds me inside!  I didn’t have to wait much longer.  I felt her drop the purse and lift the compact itself up to her face.  Just as her long nail flicked the hatch open the phone rang.  I watched from my precarious perch as the giantess picked up her French style phone.

“Yes Darling?”  she said tilting the compact around.  “Steven!  I’ve missed you so!  How have you been?”

With the sudden shift of her hand I slipped on the fine powder and fell!  I bounced off the incline of her left breast and landed on the hard desk top just below.  I wasn’t hurt, just shaken as I now looked up at the beautiful giantess.  Brigitte was barely past her prime but with her overdone makeup abundant cleavage and loud manner of dress I could see why I immediately thought of her as Stella Stargaze. I decided to use my freedom to help establish communication with her.  So I jumped to my feet and ran behind a gigantic picture of her and Pam Anderson.  There were a dozen other pictures on the table with other stars, like; Harrison Ford, Jim Carrey, Glenn Close and Barbara Streisand.   I naturally ran behind the picture of the woman every guy in North America fantasizes about.

 

“I must tell you, I think she’s playing hardball!  Steven, she barely blinked at the hundred grand!”  Brigitte said now holding the phone with her shoulder and applying the powder to her nose.  “I taught her too well!”  She laughed and wiped the powder from her chest with a inquisitive look on her face.

“Well, I left her with the check and I’ll give you a call as soon as she cashes it.  Love you, bye darling!”  She said and hung up the phone.  Brigitte looked down at her enormous breasts.  “How did I get powder all over myself?”  she said brushing more off of her.  I watched as she looked down at her desk.

“What’s this?”  She said.  “looks like… footprints.”  She said following the trail of powder I left. 

It was only a matter of seconds before she found me so I decided to let her know I was there.  I stepped out from behind the picture.  “Hello there!”  I shouted and the giant woman jumped.

“Ahhhh!” She screamed and stood up.  She immediately pulled off one of her platform pumps and held it up like a weapon.

“My name is Rob!”  I yelled.  I figured that taking it slow was my best bet.

“You…your…you’re a man!”  she shouted from high above.

“That’s right!”  I said stepping out into the middle of her desk.  “My name is Rob and I’m three inches tall!”

“Brigitte Darling, there’s a itty bitty little man on your desk.” She said to herself and lowered her shoe. “I think it’s time for a little break.”  She said walking over to a corner in her office and opening a cabinet, inside was fully stocked bar.  She made herself a martini complete with olives from the fridge and drank it down in one gulp.  She immediately made herself another and came back to sit at her desk.  She fished a long cigarette out of a gold case and lit it.  She then leaned back in her leather chair and put her feet up on her desk.

“Little man, I’ve never had a break down before.”  She said taking  a long drag on her cigarette.

“You’re not having a breakdown.”  I said.

“I’m not?  Then why are you here?”  She asked taking a large gulp from the glass.  

“You brought me here.”

“I did?  How?”  Brigitte’s eyes were wide as saucers and I could almost feel her heart beating from my place on the desk.

“I was in your purse.  I was having breakfast with Karen and Christy one minute and the next I was flying through the air the next.  I landed safely on your compact.”  I said brushing some of the powder off myself.

“You know Karen?”  she asked.

“Of course!  We’ve been seeing each other for the last couple of months!”  I said proudly.

“You and Karen!?  Dating?”  She now sat straight up and placed the glass on the table.

“Well, to tell you the truth we only had one real date.”  I said and she laughed!  “What’s the matter?”  I asked.

“What’s the matter?!  I sitting her speaking with a naked man who’s only three inches tall!  I am having a breakdown!”  She said and gulped down the rest of her martini.  “You’re not real!”

“I am so!”  I shouted.

“Wait a minute, I have an idea!”  she said eating the olives and turning the glass upside down and placing it over me.  I had to crouch down to avoid getting hit in the head.

“Hey!”  I yelled, but it was too late she was walking out of the room.

 

I sat in my glass tee-pee for a couple of minutes until she returned with another woman.

“Gilda, when I lift this glass up tell me what you see.”  She said.

“Yes, Ms. Boudoir.”  Said Gilda.

With that Brigitte lifted up the glass and Gilda gasped.  “it appears to be a little man!”  She said with a heavy accent.

“Thank you Gilda.”  Brigitte said and placed the glass back down over me.  After Gilda left, I watched as Brigitte locked the door behind her and came back to the desk.  She leaned over the glass and lifted it up so that her gigantic breasts were right above me and I was forced to crane my neck back to see her face.

“You are real!”  She smiled.  “What did you say your name was?”  She asked.

“Rob.”  I gulped.  She had lust in her eyes.

“Rob.”  She smiled and one hand went to her breasts.  She ran her finger down her cleavage and over her nipple.  “Rob, do you… have an agent?” 

“No.”  I said almost too quickly.  I was completely mesmerized by her mountainous breasts, which now hovered just a few inches above my head.

“Good.” She smiled.  “Because we are going to be very, very good friends.”  She said unbuttoning her top.  “And as your agent, I will give you complete access to my… assets.”  She said revealing a very sexy satin bra.  Her smile widened as she saw my manhood come to attention.  “With me as your agent, we’re going to make millions!”  She said and lowered herself down until I was enveloped in her cleavage!

“What about Karen?”  I asked struggling to breathe under the weight of her chest.

“Karen?  Oh, I’ll call her later to give her the good news!”  She said pulling herself up with me stuck firmly between her breasts.  “Right now, we’ve got a plane to catch!”

 

The next thing I know, we’re on a plane bound for Los Angeles.

“Rob Darling.  If you stop moving you’ll enjoy the ride more!”  She said smiling at me as I struggled between her breasts.

“You promised you’d call Karen!”  I yelled from my soft prison.

“Darling, what does she have that I don’t?”  Brigitte asked taking a sip of a martini.

“Youth, beauty and great personality!”  I shouted.

“Well, you’re right.”  Brigitte said.  “But you’re not between her breasts right now.  So, you either listen to me or…”

“Or what?!”  I shouted defiantly.

“Or this!”  Brigitte said and shrugged her shoulders causing her breasts to squeeze together!

She was crushing me!  I couldn’t breathe!  I tried to bite her but her skin was much to thick for me to get a hold of.  Thankfully, she released me before I suffocated.

“Do we have an understanding?”  She said taking another sip of her drink.

“Yes!”  I shouted when I caught my breath.

“Yes WHAT?!”  She scowled at me.

“Yes, Darling!”  I shouted.

“That’s better!”  She said and patted me on the head with her fingertip.  “I can see why she likes having a little man around.”

“What?”  I asked, wanting her perspective.  Maybe I could work it to my advantage.

“You’re like having an expensive piece of jewelry around my neck.  It’s a very powerful feeling, if you must know. ”  She said placing her glass down.  “Rob darling, did you and Karen ever have sex?”  she asked.

“That’s none of your business!”  I shouted.

Brigitte immediately squeezed her breasts together.  When she released them I was almost unconscious.  “Yes!  We did!”  I shouted.

“Really?”  She smiled.  “How would you like to join the mile high club?”  She laughed and got up.  I noticed immediately that we were on a private jet.   She brought me in to the bathroom, which was gigantic compared to the other airline bathrooms I had been in.  Brigitte ignored my protests and pulled me from her cleavage.  Dropping me on the counter, she proceeded to remove her top.

“You can’t do this!”  I shouted.

Brigitte dropped her top and smiled.  “Never tell me what I can and cannot do!”  she grabbed me about the waist with nails half my length and dropped me onto her hard nipple.

I sat upon her enormous nipple, holding onto the small bumps in her skin for balance as she admired herself in the mirror.  “It’s too bad I don’t have another man for my other  nipple.  I feel so uneven!”  She laughed.  “I must say, you look like you belong there!”

 

As she unzipped her skirt and slid it down her long legs, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. 

 

I did look like a piece of jewelry hanging on her gigantic nipple!

 

I watched as Brigitte lifted her other breast to her lips and began sucking on the nipple.  She moaned.   She then shifted her attention over to me and lifted her tit to her lips.  I tried in vain to maintain my grip on her nipple but it was like struggling against a vacuum.  She sucked me right into her mouth and giggled as I fought against her writhing tongue.  Brigitte’s lips parted and in came her long fingers, which pulled me out and held me up to her face.

“You taste remarkably good!”  She whispered.

“I’ve been told that before.”  I said trying to let her believe I was succumbing to her feminine charms.  Which wasn’t too hard a trick to pull, my dick was hard as hell!

“Look at that!”  she said admiring my groin.  “I thought you didn’t like me?”  She pouted.

“Brigitte, Darling.  It’s not that I don’t like you. As you can see, I find you incredibly attractive.  However, I usually enjoy getting to know someone before they shove me in their cunt!”

“Such language!”  She said lowering me down her voluptuous body.  “Unfortunately, you don’t have that luxury!”  She said and dropped me into her silk panties!

I wasn’t surprised to find her panties soaking wet.  I slid myself down so that I was just outside her lips and was about to reach inside when two fingers slid down on either side of me and parted those lips.  From behind, I felt another finger push me up between her labia from outside the panties.  Brigitte moaned.  I grabbed her clit with both hands and was about to start licking when her body rocked with the force of an earthquake!  Her lips wrapped around me and I heard her screaming for what seemed like forever!

As suddenly as she had dropped me into them, she pulled me out of her panties and dropped me onto the counter.

“Darling!  That was fabulous!”  She said adjusting her hair.

“I’m glad you had a  good time!”  I shouted at the giantess.

“Here, clean yourself up!”  She said pulling the stopper in the sink and filling it with hot water.  “I need a cigarette.”  She said and hurried out of the bathroom with just her skirt and bra on.

I slipped into the steaming bath and waited for her to return.

 

After about five minutes the bathroom door opened again. 

“I was getting worried!  I thought you forgot about me!”  I shouted.  I turned to see a wide-eyed flight attendant staring at me!

“Hi!”  I said.

“Hi.”  She said standing perfectly still.

“Where’s Brigitte?”  I asked.

The young woman shifted uncomfortably and pointing back towards the cabin said “She’s passed out.”

I looked at her nametag.  “Sally, my name is Rob and I’m going to need your help!”

“What can I do for you…Rob?”  she said still standing firmly in place at the door.

“Well, first I need help getting out of this sink!” I said swimming to the edge closest to her.

Sally slowly walked towards me and stared down at me over her puffy shirt.

“It’s okay if you pick me up!  I won’t break as long as you’re gentle!”  I shouted. 

Her dainty hand shook as she lowered it towards the water.  She slowly slid it beneath me and lifted me out onto the counter top.

“Thank you!” I said slipping off her hand.  “Now I need something to dry off with!”

From off the wall, Sally pulled and enormous towel and dropped it next to me.  I picked up a corner and dried myself off.

Sally broke the brief silence.  “Y-y-you’re so tiny.”  She whispered to me.

“Sally, I’d like to make a phone call.”  I said.

She was still staring.  “Sally!”  I shouted and she blinked.

“There’s a phone at your…seat.”  She said staring at my ass as I dried my legs.

“Sally, I don’t want to wake Ms. Boudoir.  Is there another phone I can use?”

“Please take me to it?”  I said and the nervous girl picked me up and carried me back to the service area.  I gave her Christy’s number and she dialed it for me.  Rosa answered.