- Text Size +

 

I was awaken by giggling and the bed shaking. It was Karen and Christy, they were climbing on the bed and eyeing each other mischievously!
“How are you feeling?” Karen asked laying down next to me and leaning on her elbow. Christy, on the other side was laying on her stomach.
“I’m okay. A little sore, but okay.” I said rubbing my ass. There was a bruise forming on my ass where Jill had jabbed me with the fork.
“Oh! Let me kiss the boo-boo!” Karen cooed. She leaned over and I turned so that she could kiss it better. She kissed it gently and then laid down closer to Christy.
“Christy, do you want to kiss the boo-boo? I laughed pointing my ass towards her.
“Oh why not.” She said and leaned down. Christy planted a big wet one on my ass and then stuck her tongue between my legs! With a simple flick, I flew end over end and landed on my back!
The girls were hysterical!

Just then there was a knock at the door. Rosa and Ana came walking in with a tray of goodies and a bottle of champagne on ice. They set the bucket and tray on the nightstand, smiled and left.

Christy immediately jumped up and poured the champagne into the glasses. Still laughing, she handed a glass to Karen. She brought over a small bowl of fruit and sat back down on the bed.
“Here’s to our little man.” Karen said raising her glass.
“May he be the size of a stiff cock forever!” Christy added and again they exploded in laughter!
While the girls laughed, I made my way over to the tray of desserts. I had to jump up to grab the edge of the nightstand but it was an easy climb from there.

Once on the tray I was almost overcome with the smell of the sweet pastries, cookies and slices of cake. I leaned over and scooped some crème from a small puff and ate it while I continued to look around. They had my favorite Oreo cookies, a bottle of chocolate syrup and even a can of Reddi-whip! I picked up an Oreo, which was now larger than a steering wheel and felt like it was made of cement; it was so heavy!

Karen saw me struggling with it and took it from me. “Here, let me help you.”
I climbed down, off the tray and jumped onto the bed.
The girls were now sitting up, sipping their champagne and nibbling on strawberries.
“You want your cookie, little man?” Karen said holding the Oreo high above my head.
“Please.” I said, holding my arms up.
“Well then, come and get it!” She said and slipped the Oreo into her bikini top!

Since I had shrunk to this diminutive size, I had accepted my fate. I was willing to endure a host of embarrassing moments at my own expense in order to keep these now, giant women happy. For some reason, maybe it was due to my ordeal with Jill, maybe it was due to the fact that I was tired or maybe it was my manhood showing itself for the last time.
Somehow I managed to look up at Karen and say “Karen, I want my cookie!”

I cringed. I didn’t sound manly at all! My voice sounded hollow and shrill. Just like the voice of a six-inch tall man.

The girls simply looked at each other and then broke out into uncontrollable laughter!

“The two of you are drunk!” I yelled at the giants.

“Karen! I want my cookie!” Christy said in a very high voice. Karen laughed so hard, tears streamed from her eyes!
“Karen, give me my cookie! I want my cookie Karen!” Christy continued.

Karen fell off the bed. The “Lit” shoes flew off her feet as her legs went high into the air!
Christy, at the sight of this spit champagne all over and fell on the bed, laughing!
When she fell I bounced high into the air and landed in the fruit bowl!

I lay there, amongst the basketball sized grapes laughing in spite of myself!

When Karen had managed to climb back onto the bed she found me in the bowl. She reached into her bikini top and pulled out a handful of crumbs. She giggled “Sorry.”

Karen reached into the bowl, grabbed the grapes by the main stem and picked them up! I instinctively grabbed onto the surrounding grapes to avoid falling.
She held the grapes up, above her open mouth and ate several from the bottom, eyeing me the entire time!

Christy was now laying down with her hands behind her head, wiping tears from her eyes.
“Care for a grape?” Karen said holding me and the bunch over her beautiful mouth.
Christy saw me and smiled. “Sure.” She said opening her mouth.
She too ate several, staring at me intently.
The girls moved to the top of the bed and leaned themselves against the headboard. When Karen brought the bunch towards her mouth again I picked a grape and tossed it into her mouth.
“Thank you.” She smiled and chewed.
She held me again over towards Christy and I did the same for her. This time my aim wasn’t so good and the grape tumbled into her cleavage.
“Well?” Christy said pointing at the grape. “Aren’t you going to get it?” she asked.

Karen lowered me down and I jumped onto Christy’s chest. I climbed down into her cleavage and grabbed the grape. Just as I was about to climb out Christy squeezed her tits together, completely enveloping me!

The girls laughed and I shook like I was in an earthquake! When Christy freed me, Karen’s face was right there. She was on all fours, over Christy looking at me. She was smiling.
I held the grape up. She took it between her teeth and ate it. Then she leaned down and kissed me. She kissed me so hard she pushed me back against the incline of Christy’s left breast!
Karen pulled herself away and looked at Christy. For the second time that day I saw sparks fly. This time Ana wasn’t there to interrupt! Christy pulled Karen to her and they kissed! Karen was still on all fours, her breasts like two perfect orbs above me. Karen gently lowered herself on top of Christy, pausing momentarily to ensure I wasn’t crushed between them.
I watched with delight as the giant girls kissed. Long tongues darting in and out of each other’s mouths. Their breath, hot an heavy. Their chests heaving and pounding with the heavy beat of their hearts.
Christy sat up straight and pulled Karen’s legs around her so that she sat backwards in her lap. I was pushed into the softness of Christy’s left breast as I hugged Karen’s right.

I was exactly where I’ve always dreamed of being!

Karen’s hard nipple pushed into my chest as Christy’s poked my back. It was here that I felt their hearts synchronize beats, their breath quicken and their bodies heat up. They smelled of alcohol and their pores permeated sex!

Christy kissed her way down Karen’s neck and as they shifted, I grabbed onto Karen’s bikini top. There I dangled as Christy kissed the incline of her breasts.
Karen reached up and untied her top letting the strings and me fall! Luckily I fell right back into Christy’s cleavage. Christy locked her lips onto the nipple where I just was, and began sucking!
Karen moaned with delight. She looked down and spied me between Christy’s tits and fished me out as Christy continued sucking on her breasts.

Karen held me, tilting her palm so that I stood upright. She started licking me at my feet and ran her tongue all the way up to my face. She repeated this several times until I was soaked in her saliva. She then took my legs into he mouth and began sucking!
Suddenly, Christy wrapped her arms around Karen and lifted her up. Standing, she turned around and gently lowered Karen so that she lay on the bed, her head on a pillow.

Karen sucked me in, up to my chest and twirled me around so that her tongue rubbed the front of my body. It was from here that I watched as Christy readied herself at the foot of the bed. She simply untied her bikini top and let it fall to the ground. She slipped her bottoms down her long legs and stepped out of them. Leaving her sandals on, she crawled onto the bed.

Karen was moaning like I was a candy bar or an all day sucker. She ran her hands over her chest massaging them, playing with her nipples.

Christy slowly pulled at Karen’s bikini bottoms, coaxing them gently down her legs. Christy pulled Karen’s legs apart and wrapped them around her waist. Christy then leaned forward and kissed me.

Karen moaned.

Christy licked my face.
Karen slowly pushed me out of her mouth and into Christy’s!
They had completely covered me with their mouths! I felt their tongues fight for possession of me. First , Christy pulled me then Karen sucked me back. I was tossed and turned as the two gigantic females kissed!
Finally, Christy won as she sucked me in and closed her mouth. I had a vague fear that she would swallow me, just as Jill had done but I was wrong. Christy spit me out into her hand as Karen was covering her own flat stomach with chocolate syrup.
Christy promptly dragged me over Karen’s tummy, covering me with chocolate. She then lifted me up and licked me clean.
“Mmmm, you have to try this.” Christy said licking the last traces of syrup from my crotch. She again, ran me through the thick syrup and this time held me up for Karen.
Chocolate dripped from my legs and onto her chin. I was met by Karen’s tongue as she accepted me into her mouth.
“Mmmmmm.” Karen made a yummy sound.
Christy pulled me out and dragged me all over Karen’s body. I went over her stomach, atop her breasts, under her chin and over her breasts again. Christy dropped me between Karen’s breasts and proceeded to lay on top of her.
The two giants kisses and wriggled so that the chocolate syrup covered them both. Then Christy moved down and began licking the syrup from Karen’s body!
Karen groaned and moaned as Christy moved lower and lower.
I was mashed between Karen’s breasts as she pushed them together. The force of her squeezing, combined with the slippery syrup shot me down her stomach and between her legs where I was greeted by Christy’s smiling face!
Christy lowered herself down, chocolate syrup dripping from her golden locks until her lips touched Karen’s. I marveled at the way Christy’s giant tongue parted her labia to get to the swollen clit.
Karen wriggled and writhed as Christy went to town on her pussy. She moved so quickly that I slipped and slid down over her mons and landed astride Christy’s tongue!
To my delight Christy kept on licking! I got a close up view of Karen’s softball sized clitoris and the cave that was her pussy. I slipped off Christy’s tongue to the soft bed below. I was now staring directly at Karen’s pussy. I slowly approached, careful to avoid Christy as she continued to lick and suck on Karen.
Karen was soaking wet! Christy’s saliva combined with Karen’s own juices made her pussy glisten as if it were encrusted with diamonds!
I easily slipped my arm in her, up to the elbow and felt her walls. I felt the strength in her muscles. Smelled the sex of her body and heard the sound of Christy slurping.
I was about to slide my other arm in when I was hit from behind and shoved head first into Karen!
I heard and felt the vibration of Karen moaning as Christy’s four-foot long finger shoved me deeper inside Karen.
It was boiling hot inside her! I was covered with her feminine secretions! Only my feet remained outside in the cool air. I was finding it incredibly hard to breathe! I tried as hard as I could to push myself out with my hands.
Karen only moaned louder.
I pushed with my hands and kicked with my feet hoping Christy would get the hint and pull me out.
But Karen only moaned louder.
I yelled and screamed as the hot, stale air filled my lungs, kicking and punching all the while. Karen’s muscles contracted around me and for the first time I felt her cum from the inside! Her contraction pushed me gently out of her and I fell in a heap onto the bed.
Christy’s face was full of surprise.
“I was wondering where you went!” She laughed.
“You…” I breathed in cool, fresh air. “You pushed me….” Breathe. “You pushed me in!” I coughed.
Suddenly, Karen’s face, covered in sweat appeared above us.
“That was the most fucking incredible experience of my entire fucking life!” She screamed and fell back down.
Christy smiled. “Now it’s my turn!” she said picking me up between her long fingers.

 Christy carried me into the bathroom and washed me off.
“You know Shrimp, you have definitely gotten cuter since we first met.” She said drying me off and placing me on the floor.
I stood between her sandaled feet looking up at her gigantic pussy as she rinsed the chocolate syrup off herself with a washcloth.
“There, nice and clean.” She said stepping over me and walking back into the bedroom.
From my vantage point on the floor all I could see were Karen’s feet as they dangled off the edge of the bed. She was face down and breathing softly.
“She’s asleep already!” Christy said looking at Karen with her hands on her hips. Christy went back into the bathroom and retrieved another damp cloth. She used it to wipe Karen down. “Well, she had an exciting day!”
“She had an exciting day?!” I scoffed.
“Yours isn’t over yet Shrimp!” Christy said looking down upon me.
She pulled the chocolate stained covers over Karen, picked up the bowl of fruit and the bottle of champagne and walked to the door.
“Are you coming?” She asked looking at me over her shoulder. Her hair still had some chocolate in it.
I immediately ran the forty yards to the door before she could close it.
“Do I have to carry you?” She asked from far above.
“NO!” I said defiantly. “I can keep up.”
“Suit yourself.” She said and strode down the hall.
I kept up fairly well until she went down the short flight of stairs. Luckily, the stairs were carpeted which made it easy for me to jump down them one at a time. By the time I reached the last step, Christy was nowhere to be found.
“Christy!” I called.
There was no answer.
I tried to think of the most logical place a naked woman would go with a bottle of Champagne and a bowl of fruit. I walked towards the kitchen thinking that she would need a glass for her champagne, no luck. I walked to the foyer and through the music room with its gigantic grand piano, she wasn’t there either. I finally reached a long corridor that led to a part of the house, which I had never seen. The door at the end was open just a crack and a sliver of light streamed through.

Walking through the door I found Christy sitting behind a large desk in what must’ve been her father’s office.
“Come in, little Shrimp.” She said putting her feet up on the desk.
I walked over the Persian carpet and stood at the base of the enormous leather chair.
“I’ve had the worst day.” She said swigging champagne from the bottle. “Would you get me a strawberry?
I stood there, on the floor looking up at this beautiful young woman and got a hard on.
“Uh Christy, I’m down here.” I yelled.
“There you are!” She said leaning over and grabbing me.

I noticed the bottle of champagne was almost empty.
“Better be careful.” I said to myself. “She’s drunk.”

Christy deposited me on the desk and leaned back in the chair.
“Now Shrimp, get me a berry!” She said swigging the champagne.

I walked over to the bowl and picked out a small one. I carried it over to the edge of the desk and held it up.
“How the hell am I supposed to reach that?” She asked. Even with her long arms she was leaning too far back to reach the desk.
“Well…” I began.
“Well nothing! Climb up here and feed me!” She said uncrossing her legs and slamming her foot down on the desk just inches from me.
The force of the blow staggered me but I quickly regained my balance and ran to her legs.
Holding the strawberry like a football I hopped up on her ankle and walked down her shin towards her knee. Once there it was an easy walk down her thigh to her tummy. Because she was leaning back so far, it was an effortless for me to climb up her stomach and between her massive breasts.

Christy quickly reached up and squeezed her breasts together crushing me and the strawberry together. She squeezed a little too hard and knocked the wind out of me. When she released me, I collapsed next to the squished berry.
“Oops! Now get me another one!” She barked taking another swig.

“Christy, I think…” I started.
“Get me another one!” She shouted and I tumbled down her chest to her navel.
I quickly got to my feet and ran up her leg to the desk. I grabbed another strawberry and again, hopped up on her ankle.
She was smiling. Which meant that she was probably going to crush me again. “Not if I can help it!” I encouraged myself and ran up her stomach and stopped just before her tits.
“Slap!” her giant tits slammed together.
When she realized that I wasn’t between them, she released her hold. As soon as she did I ran between them!
Again her tits slammed together! This time behind me.
“Aha!” I yelled triumphantly!
“Oh yeah?” Christy responded by sitting up. I tumbled down between her breasts and boom! I was crushed between them! I heard a muffled cry of victory and she released me. Again I toppled down to her flat stomach.
“Get me another one!” she laughed.
I walked back up her leg to the desk and retrieved yet another strawberry.
“There has to be another way of doing this!” I said to myself. Then I had an idea! I would climb over her tits!
I hopped up onto her ankle and made my way down her leg.
She was giggling.
When I reached her knee I started running!
Halfway down her thigh she spread her legs and I fell between them! I dropped the strawberry and landed headfirst right on top of her pussy!
Christy screamed with delight and closed her legs! She just sat there laughing at me with my head poking up just past her pubes! Luckily for me Christy had that “triangle” of open space between her thighs or I would have been crushed! As it was, she held me very tightly.
She took another swig from the immense bottle.
“That was funny!” She cried.
The lower half of my body was pressed against her labia and I could feel her getting hot!
She bit her lower lip and started grinding her thighs together!
“You feel so good!” she said running her free hand over her breasts.
My legs began to get moist from the outpouring of her femininity!
“It’s time to say thank you!” She shrieked. She ran her hand down her stomach and between her legs. She cupped me and slowly lowered me so that my legs began to penetrate her. Christy hissed as I went in up to my knees.
“I want you deep inside me!”

Christy brought her legs down from the desk and spread them out in front of her. Using two fingers on my back and her thumb on my chest she pushed me in up to my waist.
“Play with my clit, Shrimp!” She said pleadingly.
I reached forward with both arms, parted the top of her labia and massaged her swollen clit. Christy, in a fit of pleasure arched her back and slammed the chair into the wall behind her.
“You are so good at that!” She yelled as she slowly pulled me in and out of her steaming cunt. She was gradually moving me deeper and deeper so that now I was in her up to my armpits!
“Oh! Kick your legs! Kick your legs!” she said.
I started kicking my legs in a rhythm matching her pumping me in and out.
“Oh….my ….God!” Her voice became deep. “It’s time! Shrimp you better take a deep breath!”
I did just in time!
Christy shoved me deep into her cunt. I managed to hold onto one fingernails as I kicked and wriggled for her pleasure! She used that one finger to continue pushing me in and pulling me out. I heard the liquid sound of her insides moving over me. I heard the beat of her heart and felt it in her walls as she contracted herself around me. I also heard screams. Faintly at first. Then louder and louder until I felt her voice reverberating inside her vagina with me.
There was a flood of juices and I was washed out of her!

I lay there on the edge of the chair covered in her cum as she continued to wriggle about, her fingers on her clit.
“You…are…welcome!” she screamed and slowly began to calm down.
Christy picked me up and placed me on her chest between her breasts.
“You’re a mess! Let’s clean you up!” She said and tilted the bottle of champagne over me.
I was immediately washed away, down her chest and over her tummy. I saved myself from falling by catching onto her golden pubic hair.
Christy laughed. “You want more?! I’m sorry Shrimp, you’re going to have to settle for tit-fucking me!” She said and again lifted me to her chest.
Christy dropped me on her left nipple. “Remember when we did this the other day?” she pushed one long finger into my back.
“You were so much bigger then!” She said as she began pushing me around her enormous breast!
“You like this, don’t you?” She asked guiding me over the other breast.
“Yes!” I screamed.
She squeezed her tits together and placed me on her cleavage. She pushed me in and out.
“You like this too?”
“Oh, Yes!” I yelled. Between her leftover juices on me and the champagne she was incredibly wet! Fucking her tits was like fucking a pussy!
“Are my titties big enough for you?” She cooed.
“Yes! They’re like mountains to me!” I cried.
“You look so small compared to them!” She laughed.
“I love your tits!” I screamed.
“I could crush you between them!” She whispered.
“Crush me!” I yelled as I came. Christy slowly and gently pushed me between them and I came and came and came!

When I finally finished, I went limp between her suffocating orbs.
“Shrimp?” she asked fishing me out of her cleavage with her fingers. She again dropped me on a nipple.
I hugged it as if it were her and felt it grow large in my arms. Too large! I quickly stood and looked around. I was as tall as her nipple was round.
“Christy!” I screamed.
“You shrank again!” she said and her chest rumbled like a volcano that was about to erupt! She quickly snatched me up in her hand and held me in her palm. With her other hand she reached into a desk drawer and took out a small plastic ruler. She held it up next to me.
“Three inches! You’re fucking three inches tall!” she screamed and I had to hold my ears or go deaf!
“I’m so sorry!” She whispered and placed the ruler on the desk.
“It’s okay.” I said looking around at how the palm of her hand was now larger than the bedroom in my apartment!
“Let’s go tell Karen!” I yelled at the gargantuan Christy.
She placed me back down upon her nipple. “She’ll find out soon enough. Go get me another Strawberry!”

Christy had a good laugh watching me try and lift the strawberries. The strawberries were to heavy for me to lift and so were the grapes!
“What am I going to do with you?” She said sitting up in the chair and placing her mountainous boobs on the desktop. “You’re too small now to do anything!” She smiled.

To tell you the truth, I didn’t care about anything right at this moment. I was three inches tall and standing in front of Christy; a very beautiful and voluptuous young woman. I was too busy staring at her tits which were now well beyond any meaning of size to me. They were mountains!

I watched her soft lips form words and knew that her mouth was more of a danger than I ever knew. I was instantly thankful that I didn’t shrink this evening when I was in Jill’s clutches! She would have devoured me with little trouble!

Christy’s little finger was bigger than I was now, even without the long, French manicured nail. All of a sudden she started tapping her nails impatiently on the desk.
“Are you listening to me?” she asked, a frown upon her face.
“What?” I instinctively answered. Her voice was thunderous and made me jump!
“What did I just say?” She asked slamming one hand down.
“Christy…I … I’m sorry! I was…” I stammered.
“You’re sorry? What were you thinking about? Something more important than me?” She laughed.
“Actually Christy, it was you I was thinking about!” I shouted.
“Really?” She scoffed.
“I was marveling at the size of you! Thinking how, that now at this size you could crush me with your little finger!” I shouted at the giant.
“Well, maybe that’s what I should do as a penalty for not paying attention to me!” She said and pinned me to the desk, under her thumb.

She didn’t exert much pressure, I think she was nervous about killing me.

“Christy please!” I cried.
She smiled. “I forgot how much I liked it when you beg.”
“You told me before that since I had gotten smaller, you thought I was cuter!” I yelled trying in futility to move her enormous thumb.
“So?” She laughed.
“The same goes for me!” I said letting my arms drop to my sides.
“What do you mean?” she said and let me up.
“Well, ever since I’ve been getting smaller; you’ve been getting bigger! Christy, I love the idea of you and Karen and all the women on this planet being giants compared to me! You are a beautiful young woman but, since you’ve become bigger to me, you’re even more beautiful!” I shouted.
“Really?!” She said and I think she actually blushed.
“So I really was thinking about you!” I shouted and she picked me up.
“You know Shrimp? Your not so bad after all!” She said and carried me back upstairs.