- Text Size +

 

Christy came back a few minutes later.  “God!  I can’t believe how small you are!”  She said pulling off her t-shirt and shorts revealing my favorite bikini.  She sat down and leaned her tits on the table.  “Climb aboard Shrimp!”  she said and I jumped onto the triangle of fabric over her left breast.

 

Christy sauntered over to the pool, slipped off her high heels and walked down the steps into the water.

“God, you’re so small I can hardly feel your weight!”  she said shaking her tits slightly.

“Whoa!”  I yelled as her chest giggled.

“You like that?”  She said wiggling it more.

I was bouncing all over the place!  When Christy walked out into deeper water I let go and dove in.

“Just where do you think you’re going?”  She said casting her enormous shadow over me.

 

I looked up at her, she was still only thigh deep in the water. 

“You look like a little fish!”  Christy smiled and splashed me. 

Water came down in buckets and pushed me under!  I came up sputtering.

“I know how to catch fish!”  Christy said loosening her bikini top.  “You use a net!”  she said and held her top up. 

Her gigantic tits weren’t wet yet but her nipples were hard as hell!  She threw her top at me  and just like a fish I was caught under the cup!  The next thing I knew she was picking me up, still trapped inside the bikini top.

“Let’s see what I caught!”  She said unwrapping her top and finding me right in the middle of it.

“Look!  It’s a little minnow!”  She said holding me up.  “Guess what?  You’re about to be trapped on Christy’s Island!”  She said and cupped me to her breast and re-tied her top on!  I was pressed hard onto her nipple, which was now, half of my length.  I couldn’t help myself, I immediately grabbed it and began to suck on it as hard as I could!

 

“Apparently, you like to be trapped!”  She said rubbing her tits together.  “Good, I want you to stay in there until Karen comes home!”  said Christy jumping up onto a floating chair.  I made love to her nipple as she baked in the afternoon sun and afterwards fell asleep in the soft flesh of her cleavage.

 

“Rob?  Oh Rob!  Wake up honey!”  a voice called softly.

“Huh?”  geez was I groggy!  The huge form above me was shaded by the sun.

“I can’t believe how tiny you are!”  Karen whispered lifting me up to her lips.

“Karen?”  I said recognizing the feel of her lips on mine.  “Is it really you?”

“Of course it’s me, silly!”  She said.

She was holding me, cupping me in the palm of both hands and kissing me all over.

“I heard you had a busy day.”  She said lowering me to Christy’s bed.

“Did you have a good time last night?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“Wonderful.  You two are the best!”  She said looking at Christy who was on the bed behind me.

 

Karen looked great!  She was wearing a white button down shirt and a short black skirt.

“You are so tan!”  she said.  “Even your little ass is tan!”  she said pinching my cheeks together.

“Yeah, that happens when you’re six inches tall and don’t have any clothes!” I said running from her long fingers.

“And it doesn’t hurt when you fall asleep in Christy’s cleavage!” Karen laughed and I looked up to see the small patch of lighter skin in the shape of a man on Christy’s chest.

“I’m going to take a bath.  Care to join me?”  She said unbuttoning her blouse.

“You bet!”  I said and she scooped me up in one hand and walked into Christy’s bathroom.

 

The tub was already full of hot, steamy water.  Karen placed me on the rim of the tub and finished undressing.  She stepped into the tub, one foot at a time giving me a great view of her shaved pussy.

“You’ll get closer to that soon enough!”   She said sitting down in the water.

 

I walked the length of the tub and stood at the far end, by her feet.  I couldn’t get over how good she looked!  Her brown skin glowed against the porcelain white tile and her hair was becoming bleached by the sun.  I dove in head first between her feet and swam the length of her legs.  I dove under and ran my hands up the outside of her pussy to her lower stomach.  By that time the water was shallow enough for me to stand.  I stood there on Karen’s tight tummy admiring her breasts.  They were only b cups but they were the size of beachballs to me!  I looked up and found her staring at me intently and biting her lower lip.

“It’s as if my dreams have come true.”  She said.

“Baby, this is heaven on earth and you are a goddess!”  I said borrowing a line from Kate.

“I love you.”  She said and leaned down to kiss me.

I craned my neck up to kiss her  but she shifted her weight and I slid back down into the water!

Karen laughed.  “I’m so sorry!”  She said picking me up by the leg and laying me down on her bosom. 

I coughed out about a gallon of water and realized I was holding her nipple.

“Are you okay?”  She asked, patting my back with one long finger.

“I’m fine.”

“Rob, do you remember the first time we were together?”  she said running her long finger down my body.

“Of course I do.  It was only a couple of days ago.”  I said rubbing her nipple.

“Do you remember how we imagined you were this size?”  She said pushing her index finger between my legs and massaging my cock.

“How could I forget!  It was the best sex of my life!”  I said looking up at her.

“We don’t have to fantasize anymore… Little Man.”  She smiled.

That smile, her beautiful face, my cock stiffened even further and I threw myself on her breast.  I grabbed her nipple and used it to steady myself as I humped the softness of her tit.

“You’re a little animal!”  Karen said as she ran her fingers gently down my back.    She wrapped them around me and for the first time held me clenched in her fist, which was in itself an incredible experience!  Her long fingers holding me just tight enough.  Her thumb, as thick as my waist, preventing any escape.  Her nails, just long enough and polished clear to be sexy.  Karen, was after all, one of those natural beauties who needed few adornments. 

 

As she brought me up to her face, she bit her lip in anticipation.  “A little man, and he’s all mine.”  She said and kissed me, her lips as thick as inner tubes. 

She spread her fingers slightly, letting her get to my cock without letting me free.  She looked me straight in the eye as she stuck her tongue out and touched the tip.  A torrent of excitement went through my body and I almost succumbed to it.  I wanted to last.  I wanted to last for her!  She wrapped those lips around my dick and began caressing it gently.  Slowly, carefully she tilted her head back and let her fingers loose. 

 

I dropped to her face and hugged her nose as she continued to blow me.  I marveled at her sheer size!  Her eyes were as big as saucers, her lashes were several inches long and as thick as evergreen needles.   Pushing myself up, I looked over my shoulder to see both of her hands between her legs.  Karen was sucking on me like a hard candy and fingering herself at the same time!

I felt the softness of her lips around my half-inch dick, her tongue darting in and out of her mouth, barley touching the tip.  I began to push myself in and out of her lips, fucking them. 

Karen moaned.  Her eyes were shut tight, I knew she was concentrating on balancing me on her face.  After all, it was a long fall to the water below.  Her lips suddenly became tight and I could feel her teeth clench just beyond the reach of my cock, she was having an orgasm!  Without warning, Karen reached up and grabbed me.  She held me under the arms and opened her mouth.

“Baby, what are you doing?”  I said as she lowered me between her lips.

“I want to suck on you.”  She smiled.  “All of you.” And lowered me into her mouth. 

She closed her lips around my chest and began probing my body with her tongue.  She moaned and my body vibrated down to my bones.  A wind came from her nostrils and blew my hair back as she sucked me in and out of her mouth. She twisted me around so that I lay on her tongue, facing her chin.  I lay my head on her bottom lip and kissed it as her tongue hit all the right spots.  I looked down over her chin and saw that her hands were again between her legs almost thirty feet away.  I secretly hoped she wouldn’t come to soon.  I didn’t want to die before I came while inside her mouth.

 

It was that thought, that realization of being inside her mouth that brought me to climax.  She could bite me in half and swallow me completely and yet she didn’t.  She held me in her mouth!  I was in her mouth!  I bit her lower lip as I came and came and came!

Karen let out a soft sigh as she swallowed my small gift.  She pulled me out of her mouth slowly, turned me around and kissed me.

“You don’t know how hard it was not to swallow you whole.”  She said.

I pictured in my mind being forced down her throat by her gigantic tongue and came again!  What little cum I had left shot out onto her lips.

“Did you just cum again?”  she said and licked her lips.  “You did, didn’t you?  Just because I said I almost swallowed you?”  She smiled.  “Oh, you’ve got it bad!”

“What…what do you mean?”  I gasped between breaths.

 

Karen sat up in the tub and cradled me in her palm.  “I knew that by wanting to be small you really want to be dominated, but you really want to be dominated.”

“Karen, I’m six inches tall!  Of course you’re dominant!”  I said holding her pinky for support as I sat up.

“Yes, but for you it’s the excitement of almost getting swallowed as I blow you, or getting stepped on as I walk by or crushed as I sit on you.  The possibility of dying from a simple flick of my finger, that’s what makes you crazy!”

My cock became stiff again as I thought of all those things happening.

“See?  You love it!  You just may think that you don’t like those things because it would mean your death if it happened.”

“I guess you’re right.”  I said suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

She must have seen the look on my face because her held me up to hers.

“Don’t worry little one, I won’t hurt you.  You’re the only tiny man I’ve got!”  she said and kissed me.

 

She placed me in the soap dish as she showered herself off.  Then she washed me.  She carried me into the bedroom and placed me on the floor.

“Stay out in the open where I can see you.”  She said walking over to the closet.  “I wouldn’t want to accidentally step on you.”  She smiled.

I watched as she bent over and picked something up.  “Oh no, they’re scuffed!”  she said walking over to me.  “Rob, be a good little man and try to polish these.”  She said handing me a small piece of cloth and placing the “Lit” shoes down next to me.

“Oh…My…God!”  I said looking up at the towering heels before me.  The three-inch platforms were up to my waist and the heels were way over my head!  I walked around them and under the heels.  I came around again to the front and could see the small indentations made by Karen’s toes.  What a humbling experience!

 

The “scuff” she was talking about was on the back of the heel all the way up near the sole.  I couldn’t reach it without climbing the shoe.  So I climbed through the toes and up the sole, every so often I needed to reach over my head to the thick straps for support.  I reached the top and leaned my torso over the edge to clean the small spot of dirt that Karen was speaking of.  Once that was done I went over the entire shoe with the soft cloth, shining and polishing the patent leather.  When I finished I simply turned over, onto my ass and slid down the sole as if it were a slide!  By the time I was finished with the other shoe, Karen was ready.  

 

I backed away from her as she approached.  I felt more than heard her heavy footsteps vibrate the floor below me.  Now, more than ever I was aware of the danger of being small.

“What a wonderful job you did!”  She smiled as she slipped her feet daintily into the towering heels.  It almost seemed that she was growing right in front of my eyes.

“You know you did such a great job on my shoes, would you be a doll and buff my toes?”  Karen said extending one long foot towards me.

I stepped up to her toes.  Her toes were almost chest high on the three-inch platforms, which made it very easy to polish her nails.

“A girl could get used to this!”  She said from above.

When I finished Karen placed one foot on either side of me.  “How do you like the view?”  she asked.

“You know, you asked me that question the first night we made love.”  I said.

“That was the night we discovered that we share each others fantasy.”  She said reaching down and picking me up.

“Well, it’s not exactly a fantasy anymore.”  I said as she lifted me up.

“No.”  she said slipping me into her bikini bottom.  “It’s more like a dream.”

 

She walked with me out of the room and down the hall.  Karen walked down the stairs, out through the living room and out onto the patio.  I saw Christy speaking with Andrea and there was Kate with Shannon at her side.  I saw Emily and Jennifer sitting with Jeanine.  Ana and Rosa were busy by the barbeque and lastly I saw Dr. Armstrong come walking around the corner of the house.

 

“Karen!”  Christy yelled running up to us.  “Everybody, this is my best friend, Karen.”  She said wrapping her arm around her.  Christy was wearing the most spectacular bikini!  It was silver and the cups barely covered her nipples!  Her breasts, although toned by youth and exercise bounced this way and that in the teeny bikini.  Christy introduced Karen to everyone though she already knew Jeanine from work and the Doctor from the clinic.  They all thought it was cute, the way Karen carried me in her bathing suit bottoms. 

 

The view from my position was incredible!  Karen, taller than most and with the aid of the eight-inch platforms, towered over everyone except for Christy and Andrea.  I was on line with their hips and tummy’s,  in Emily’s case, her breasts!  I was sandwiched in feminine softness as she hugged the Doctor.  I was treated to a view of the bottom of Shannon’s breasts.   The shirt she wore barely came below them and she wasn’t wearing anything underneath!  I watched with delight as we greeted Jeanine, her nipples became hard under her tight tank top at the sight of me.  Emily and Jennifer giggled and whispered in each other’s ears. 

 

“Ladies…”  Karen started.  “I’d like to thank you all for coming tonight.  I know Christy said the party was for me however, we all know this little get together is for Rob!” 

Christy came over and handed her a glass of champagne.

“It is he who brings us together.  We’ve all had our experience with the phenomena of his shrinking and through it, discovered our mutual enjoyment!”

They all laughed.

“In a short while I’ll tell you all our story.” She said lifting me up, out of her bikini bottoms.  “and hopefully, I’ll hear yours.  For now eat, drink and have fun.  Christy has arranged for an excellent dinner, we can talk afterwards.”  She raised her champagne glass and toasted them all.

 

Immediately, Shannon, Jennifer and Emily ran  up to Christy and asked if they could go for a swim.

“Sure.  I’ll join you in a few minutes.”  Christy said.

“Karen…”  Shannon looked up at Karen.  “Can we take Rob?”  she said and Emily and Jennifer giggled.

“Why not?”  Karen said holding me up to her face.  “Go have some fun with the girls.  It’ll give the women time to catch up.”  She said and dropped me into Shannon’s awaiting hands.

“What?”  I said as Shannon carried me  over to her bag and inside.  I couldn’t believe that she was letting me go this easy!  She knows what the girls are going to do to me!

Again my fate was thrown up in my face.  I’m just a toy.  I’m loved.  I’m cared for, but in the end I’m just a toy to be played with.  I looked up at Shannon, her smiling face and reminded myself how much I loved being toyed with.

She carried me into the bathroom and placed me on the sink as she changed.  She pulled on a tight green bikini that pushed her mountainous tits together.  When she was done she stuffed me between them.

“I hope there’s no hard feelings about this afternoon.”  She said looking at me in the mirror.

“Shannon, you tried to step on me!”  I yelled remembering the smell of her feet.

“You really think I would have?”  She stared intently at me.

“Yes I do.”  I said trying to get comfortable in my soft prison.

“I could have squashed you anytime I wanted to.  I was just…toying with you.  Making you sweat a little.”  She said adjusting her top and squishing me even more.

“You would have killed me if I hadn’t run.”  I said finding it hard to breathe.

“You really think so?”  She said pulling me from her cleavage and setting me on the floor.

“Shannon, don’t!”  I said looking up at the titanic teen.  To my horror she raised up one gigantic sandal.

“You better run!”  she said and I did. 

She had raised her right foot so I ran to her left hoping to make her off balance.  Shannon switched her stance quickly and shot her left foot out quicker than I could run and I ran straight into the six-inch platform.

I ran as fast as I could between her legs and again she twisted around placing a foot in front of me.

“You see little man, I could have just as easily stepped on you as block your way.”  She said picking me up, her long fingers pinching me around the waist.  “I would never intentionally hurt you.  You’re my little boy toy!”  she laughed.

Now I knew I could never get away from any of them!  Not that I wanted to, but a man likes to be able to come and go as he pleases!  I was utterly humiliated! 

“Let’s go have some fun!”  She said and walked outside.

Jennifer and Emily were anxiously awaiting our return with Andrea.

“I’ll join you guys in a little while, I just ate.”  Andrea said with a watermelon rind in her hand.

“Don’t be too long!”  Shannon said jumping into the water.  I was splashed with a torrential flood and washed out of her cleavage!

Jennifer and Emily jumped in together and I was pushed by the fifteen-foot waves far away into the deep end.

“Where’s Rob?”  Shannon asked feeling around her chest.  I watched as her fingers probed deep into her cleavage and even under the cups of the bikini top, searching for me.  The other girls were searching the water and diving under.

“I’m over here!”  I yelled.  They didn’t hear me the music was too loud.  I started swimming towards the side of the pool as they continued searching.  I was getting pretty close and then I realized that I was being pushed by a current.  As I got closer I realized that I had unknowingly swam right for the filter.  I wasn’t being pushed by the current, I was being pulled in by it!

 

Desperately, I tried to swim away but I was now too close to the flapping door in the side of the in ground pool.  I was reminded of all the Star Trek episodes where a ship is caught in a tractor beam and can’t escape.

“Help!  Help me!”  I cried but the girls were still looking for me on the other side of the pool. 

I could hear the humming of the motor now as the sound of the door slapping on the water became louder and louder!  I looked over my shoulder and saw the door flap down and the water flooded inside carrying me with it!  I quickly grabbed the top of the plastic door as it went up with the flow of water.  Looking down I saw the swirl of water that led to the filter and certain death for me!  I looked up and saw the clear plastic cover.  On the other side I saw Ana walk by.

“Ana!  Help!”  I screamed.  She kept on walking.

The door slammed down into the water as it poured in.  I held onto the door with all my might against the raging flood and was safely pulled up again.  I noticed that the clear cover had a small hole in the middle, I guess it was there so you could clean any large debris out without removing the entire filter.  It looked big enough for me to slip through and was only inches out of my reach!  My only problem was that if I didn’t make it, it was right above that whirlpool which would surely suck me down!  I decided in that moment that I had to try!  So before the door slapped down again I reached out and jumped for the hole.  I luckily grabbed the edge and hung there a brief moment before pulling myself up and out.  I lay next to the hold gasping for air.  I looked quickly back down the hole and to the whirlpool that was almost my death and sighed.

 

I got up and decided to play a little trick on the girls.  “Let them keep looking. It’ll teach them a lesson!” I said and began my long walk across the patio towards Karen.

She was sitting with Christy, Kate, Jeanine and the doctor.  They were talking very seriously.  This was a rare opportunity!  To actually hear what women are talking about when us men aren’t around!

I crept up behind Karen as quietly as possible, walked under her chair to the center of the table.  I was now surrounded by giant feet on all sides.  Karen had her “Lit” shoes on, Christy the high-heeled sandals that she bought in the mall on the day of the college party.  Kate was wearing low-heeled platform sandals, Jeanine, high-heeled slides and Dr. Armstrong was wearing her regular business pumps.  I walked towards the doctor’s patent leather pumps as I listened to their conversation.

“I think he’s the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen!”  Kate said.

“I don’t mind sharing if Karen doesn’t!”  Christy said crossing and uncrossing her legs.

I smiled, knowing that they were talking about me.  I ran my hand over the smooth leather of the doctor’s shoe.  “Andrea and the Doctor were the only women here who I haven’t had sex with.” I thought to myself as they continued talking.

“You’re sharing him?”  The Doctor said, her whisper a scream.

“You must try it doctor.”  Karen said.  “Having a man in the palm of your hand, it’s … it’s invigorating!”  She said and her toes curled!

“It’s a complete rush!”  Christy said.

“You have a feeling of real power.”  Kate added.

“A man who’s helpless against your ever whim!”  Jeanine said.

“It seems I’ve been missing the fun.”  The doctor responded.

 

Next I walked to Jeanine who had the smallest feet by far.  The length of her feet was barely longer than I was tall.  I was tempted to touch her toes, but I restrained myself.  I wanted to hear where this conversation was going.

 

“How much smaller is he going to get?”  Jeanine asked.

“Not much.”  The doctor said.  “Another three inches as most.”

 

Jeanine’s slides had heels about three inches high.  I crouched down next to her heel to get the feeling of what it’s going to be like.

“Perfect.”  Karen said.

“That’s too small.”  Christy added.

“No it’s not.  I’ve had men who weren’t much bigger and they were fine.”  The doctor laughed.

“How big is three inches?  I’ve no idea.”  Kate said.

 

Suddenly, Jeanine reached down and crushed me against her shoe as she slipped it off and lifted it up.  “My heels are around three inches.  Take a look.”  She said placing me and the shoe in her other hand.

There was an all around gasp as I was discovered.

“Well, hello there!”  Jeanine said slipping her shoe back on and holding me up for all to see.

“Why that little Shrimp!  He was spying on us!”  Christy yelled.

“Oh Christy, take it easy.”  Karen said.  “He was probably trying to get our attention and we didn’t hear him.”

“Look at how tiny you are!”  Jeanine said lowering me to the tabletop.

“Um, hi ladies!”  I said looking around at their smiling faces.  Standing there in the middle of the table I felt like the main course at thanksgiving dinner!

“Rob, come here.  I’d like to take a look at you.”  The doctor said extending her hand, palm up on the table.

I stepped over her long fingers and stood in the middle of her palm.  She lifted me up and maneuvered me between her fingers, examining me.  “you look pretty good.  How do you feel?”  She said wrapping her fingers about me.

“I feel,  I feel…”  I stuttered.  Suddenly Dr. Armstrong’s eyes weren’t the beautiful, caring eyes I’d known.  They were now dark, mysterious and filled with lust.  “Doctor Armstrong?”  I said as she brought me closer to her lips.

“Call me Michelle.”  She said throatily.  “Rob, how do you feel?”  She said, her eyes looking right through me.

“I, I um…I feel fine!”  I said feeling her hot breath upon me.

She looked at the other women at the table.  “It’s very invigorating!” she laughed shifting me between her fingers so that I was between forefinger and thumb.

“Rob, psychologically speaking.  Do you feel threatened?”  She said tilting me backwards and bringing my crotch towards her red lips.

“Um, no!”  I said as her beautiful mouth came closer.

“You don’t find being held in a woman’s hand emasculating?”  She puckered.

“A little.”  I said my cock responding to the sight of her lips mere inches from it.

“Do you enjoy it?”  She said biting her bottom lip.

“Yes, very much.”  I said my dick reaching its full length.

“Good.  I wouldn’t want to embarrass you by doing this if you didn’t like it.” She said and kissed my entire crotch.  I leaned back in her hand and enjoyed a blowjob.”

 

“Michelle, I think you’re missing the point!”  Christy said standing.

“What?”  Dr. Armstrong looked confused.

Christy walked around the table and plucked me from the Doctors hand.

“He’s six inches tall!  You don’t do what he likes!  You make him do what you like!”  She said and dropped me down the front of the doctor’s shirt!

The doctor immediately pressed me to her bosom.  “he could get hurt!”  She yelled.

“Not if you’re gentle.”  Karen said moving her chair closer to the Doctor’s.  “Don’t worry.  He likes it!”  She said placing her hand on the doctor’s chest.  “Feel him in-between your breasts, his little body clinging to yours for life.”

“He’s so helpless.”  Christy said.

“So delicate.”  Jeanine added.

“And so willing.”  Kate cooed.

 

I was between Michelle’s trembling breasts.  Her heart was pounding so hard I could hear it!  I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!  They were all telling her how to handle me!

 

“What should I do next?”  Michelle asked.

“Try squishing him a little in your cleavage!”  Jeanine squealed.

“He likes that?”  The doctor responded.

“Michelle, he loves it.”  Christy said leaning over her shoulder.  “But remember, it’s not what he likes!  It’s what you like to do to him!  He’s like your little love slave!  Make him do what you want!” 

 

Michelle shrugged her shoulders together and her rather abundant chest encased me in its softness!  Her heart was still going a mile a minute and pounding hard enough to wake the dead!  She released me a moment later from my sweet smelling prison.

“Rob, are you okay in there?”  She asked looking at me down the front of her shirt.

I ran my hands over the smooth skin of her breasts.  “I’m fine!”

“Tell him to do something.  To please you in some way.” Christy instructed.

“A foot massage!  He gives a great foot massage!”  Kate yelled.

“He gave you a foot massage?”  Michelle looked at Kate.

“Better than a masseuse!”  Kate said in response.

 

Karen leaned over, looking down Michelle’s shirt at me she said “Have him climb inside your bra and rub one of your nipples.”  She smiled at me knowing my affinity for breasts.

“Do it.  Touch my nipple!  Make it hard little man!”  Michelle practically screamed!

“Now you’re getting it!”  Christy yelled.

I immediately obeyed!  I forced myself between the smooth satin of her bra and the firmness of her breast and trust me they were firm!  It took me a solid minute to reach  the dark skin of her nipple, I wasn’t surprised to find it was already hard.

“I can’t see!”  Jeanine said.  “What’s happening?”

“Oh he’s there!”  Michelle quivered.

“Take off your shirt!  Let us see!”  Christy ordered.

 

A moment later the darkness became lighter and I could see dark outlines through the fabric, hovering over me.

“Now tell us that it’s not the best feeling in the world!”  Karen said.

“I have to be honest with you.  I love it!”  Michelle rejoiced!  “It’s very sexual!  He’s like a living sex toy!” she said as I caressed her nipple.

“And he’s all yours!”  Karen added.

“You’re going to share him with me?”  Michelle said surprised.

“How could I not?  All of you love him and would care for him, wouldn’t you?”  Karen asked.

“Yes.”  They all responded, almost in unison.

I was very excited by the fact that I was now to be “shared” by all of these women and became incredibly hard.  I began to hump her nipple like I was actually fucking her!

“Look at the little Shrimp!”  Christy said.

“Oh my God!  Look at that!”  Jeanine said.

“Take it easy little man.”  Michelle said pulling me out of her bra.  “and save some for later!”  she laughed.

 

“What about my daughter and her friends?”  Kate asked. 

“I don’t think Rob would mind.”  Karen said.

“Oh he’s been there already!”  Jeanine quipped. 

“What?”  Karen laughed.

“I don’t think he had much of a choice in the matter.”  She said.

“Shannon!”  Kate called.

“Not right now Mom!  We can’t find Rob!”  Shannon shouted back.

“He’s right here!  Now, come over here.  I need to ask you something.”  Kate said standing.  She walked halfway and met Shannon over by the barbeque.   They talked for a minute and Shannon went back to the pool.  The three girls then held a quiet conversation of their own.

 

Kate sat back down.  “Apparently, our little man de-flowered Emily!”  She laughed.

“What?”  Karen cried.

“He did what?”  Christy laughed.

“Wait a minute!”  Kate held up her hands.  “Shannon sort of pushed him into it.”  She said motioning with her hands.

Karen’s look of surprise turned into a smile.  “You were very busy while I was away!”  she pointing one long finger at me.

 

“Is anyone hungry?”  Rosa announced dinner.

“I’m starving!”  Andrea cried and rushed to the table full of food.

Ana came over to the Doctor “I’ve prepared something special for our little man.”  She said holding out her hand.

“I’ll see you later.”  Michelle said and kissed me.

 

Ana carried me past the table full of cold summer salads, corn on the cob, hot dogs, sausage, burgers, ribs and grilled vegetables.  She walked into the kitchen and placed me on the counter.  There was some small furniture next to me.  A table, a chair and utensils, all my size!

“I’ll be back in a minute.”  Ana said going outside.

 

She returned a moment later with a plates of food for herself and Rosa.  The sight of the enormous plates of food reminded me that I hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast.  Ana and Rosa came in and sat at the kitchen counter with me.  Ana gave me tiny pieces of everything from her plate.

I must say that even at six inches tall food still tastes the same.  Different textures but the taste is the same.

 

Just as we began to eat, Christy called the girls outside.

“Don’t move.  We’ll be back in a minute.”  Rosa said following Ana outside.

I turned my attention back to the food on my plate.  I was so hungry, I gulped everything down!  I wanted more!  I didn’t think Ana would mind if I took a little more, so I got up from my little table and walked over to her plate.  I was knee deep in potato salad and dwarfed by a sausage!  I was munching on a small lettuce leaf when  I heard a voice.

“Well, well, well.  Look at the little shit!”  she said from behind me, the voice familiar.

I turned and saw Jill sitting herself down in Ana’s seat.

“Oh my God!”  I muttered.

“That’s right, Runt!  It’s me and this time your not going to get away!”  She brought her face down close and smiled a grinchy smile.

“Look at you!  Your naked!”  she smiled.  “Look at that tiny thing you call a dick!”

Chills ran down my spine, panic seized me and I tried to scream but nothing would come out!

“What?  Did you say something?”  Jill glared at me.  “You remember the last time we saw each other?”  She said picking up Ana’s fork.

I just stood there frozen.

“No?  Well, I’ll remind you.”  She said pointing the fork at me.  “You kicked me in the face!”  She  said and thrust the fork at me.  I jumped to the side as the fork hit me in the ass.  I tumbled backwards onto a hotdog.

“You were bigger then, much bigger!”  Jill said dropping the fork.  “Now look at you!  You’re tiny!  Barely the size of a hot dog!  That reminds me, I’m hungry!”  Jill said lifting me and the hot dog up.  She grabbed the hot dog and dropped it back on the plate.  “Uh, I hate hot dogs!  I guess you’ll have to do!”  She said.

I tried to balance myself on the huge bun and stand.  Jill immediately flicked me with one huge finger and knocked me down again.  “I can’t stand people who play with their food!  Never mind food that plays with people!”  she said and picked up the mustard.

“Jill please!”  I said holding my hands up.

She ignored my cries and nonchalantly squirted mustard all over me.  “A little mustard, a little relish…”  she said and spread the chunky pickled relish all over me.  “Perfect.”  She said putting the knife down.  “I am hungry.  It’s too bad things had to end this way Rob.”  She said lifting me and the bun to her lips.   Her mouth opened wide and she inserted the bun almost halfway into her mouth!

“Noooo!”  I screamed and brought my knees up to my chest as she bit down.

Her teeth barely skinned my ass as they cut through the bun.  I watched as a look of surprise came over her face!

“Mmph?”  She looked at me holding my knees up.  She just smiled and chewed noisily.

“Now where are you going to go?”  she smiled.  “The funny thing is that I’ve had things bigger than you in my mouth and I swallowed them easily!  If you know what I mean.”  She winked and laughed at me.

My cock with a mind of it’s own stood up.

“You like that?  You pathetic little shit!  You actually want me to swallow you?”  She asked.

Thoughts of Karen, only hours earlier making almost the same statement drove me crazy!

Jill’s disbelief turned into realization as she thought about it.

“You know this um…Rob-dog needs a little special sauce!”  She said and with one finger pulled my legs down.   “I won’t be able to swallow you whole without a little special sauce to help you slide down!”  she said as she began to lick my stiff cock.

I came instantly.  All over Jill’s thick lips.

“Mmmm.” She moaned licking my hot, sticky cum off of her lips.  “What a pathetic excuse for a man you are!”  she said holding the bun close to her mouth.  “Won’t it be ironic that the very thing that gets you hard, is the very thing that kills you?  If I had only realized it before!”  Her eyes lit up as she realized that she had known before.

“You were imagining this would happen when we were in Mindy’s office, weren’t you?  Only then, you thought I was going to step on you!  Oh, this is a shame!  We could have had a lot of fun before it came down to this!  Well, I’m hungry.  Good bye!”  She said and pushed the entire bun with me in it, into her mouth!

I curled into a ball as Jill chewed the bun all around me, moaning the entire time!

In my mind this was the most sexual thing a woman could do to a man, swallow him whole!  No wonder I loved blowjobs!

I came several more times fighting Jill’s enormous tongue from pushing me between her teeth!  She swallowed most of the bun and then positioned me for swallowing next. 

 

I slid down her tongue, feet first until my waist was in her esophagus.   I was holding onto a space between her molars with my right hand and bracing myself against the roof of her mouth with the left.  No matter how many times I came in those moments, I still  wanted to live!  I felt Jill gag as my feet kicked the inside of her throat.  I bit her tongue, I lifted my feet until they touched the bottom of her sinus cavity, I did everything to keep her from swallowing me alive! 

 

Suddenly, her mouth opened and a flood of red wine poured down!  It filled my eyes, nose and throat!  I coughed and sputtered and when I thought I had lived through it she poured in more!

I couldn’t breathe!  I was going to drown before she swallowed me!  My chest was pounding for another breath and I felt my grip slipping as Jill held the wine in her mouth.

With one huge thrust with her tongue, Jill swallowed me!

 

Being in an esophagus is a lot like being inside a pussy.  It’s dark, hot, extremely wet and the muscles contract around you. 

 

I felt Jill move and suddenly her entire body shook with an enormous force.  She must be moving!  I thought about Karen and Christy and all the fun I had over the past few weeks.  I thought about the Doctor and her newly discovered fascination with me.  I thought about how Jill was right and that this was a fitting end for me and I dreaded what was at the end of my short journey to her stomach.

 

Her body shook again and my movement down her throat stopped.  It shook again and something pushed me upwards!  Hot liquid poured over me and a sour smell filled my nose as I was pushed up further each time her body shook!  Finally, I felt gravity change, I was now upside down and being pushed out of Jill by the force of her stomach.  I could hear faint screams above Jill’s groans as I reached the back of her throat.

“Let him go!”  Christy yelled.  Both she and Jill groaned as I felt myself being pushed out her throat.

Christy’s giving her the Heimlich!  I almost laughed as I wrapped my arms around her tongue and pulled myself out of Jill’s throat.

 

Jill clamped her teeth down and tried to swallow me again but Christy must’ve been too strong.  Jill vomited me, the bun, the wine and her breakfast out onto the floor.

 

“Oh gross!”  I heard Emily yell as I hit the cold tile floor.

“There he is!”  Karen screamed and I was suddenly scooped up into her hands.  She carried me over to the sink and rinsed me off. 

 

I watched as Christy, her bikini top off, covered in sweat, stood and kicked Jill in the ribs!  “Bitch!  The next time I tell  you to do something, you do it!”  she said pulling her damp hair back.  “Is the Shrimp okay?”  She asked joining the other girls who crowded around the sink.

“I’m fine!  Thanks to you!”  I said standing in Karen’s hand.

Karen dumped me into a towel and dried me off.   I walked over to Christy who was leaning on the counter and kissed the tip of her fingernail.  “Thank you.”  I said.

“Ew!  Don’t touch me! You were just puked out!  Take a bath and then you can thank me.” She smiled. “Properly.”

“In the meantime,”  Karen said wrapping her arms around Christy.  “I’ll do it for him!”  She said and hugged her tight.  Their breasts now at equal heights, mashed together and I wished I were between them.  Karen pulled away slightly and their eyes met and I knew the sparks were flying but just as quickly as it started, it ended  when Ana hugged them both.  Ana was joined by Rosa, and Andrea.

 

Michelle came over and examined me.  “You don’t look any worse for wear.”  She said.  “I think you should get some rest.”

 

“Ana, Rosa…” Christy said turning around.  “Clean up the mess, I’ll take out the trash.”  She walked over to Jill who was still lying on the floor in the pool of her own puke.

“Get up Bitch!”  She yelled.

 

“As much as I want to, I can’t watch.”  I said to Karen.  She took me from the doctor and headed upstairs. 

 

She bathed me in the sink and lay me on the bed.  “Why don’t you rest, I’ll attend to our guests.”  She said smiling gently.

“Don’t be too long.”  I said thinking about Karen and Christy together without me.

“I won’t.”  she said and went back downstairs.