- Text Size +

 

I awoke on a large, soft pillow with a silk chemise as a blanket. 

I was in the birdcage.

 

“Christy?”  I called.  There was no answer.  I got up and went to the cage door.  Once again I tried to open the door but, I was too weak.

“Christy!”  I yelled.

Silence.

I looked over at the computer hoping that Karen was still on line, alas, it was off.

I sat back down and waited for Christy’s return.  I was actually thankful that she put me in the cage.  The last time we were in bed together she almost crushed me.

I was thinking about the incredible experience I had last night when the door opened and Ana came walking in.

“Good morning Roberto!”  She said walking up to the cage.

“Hi Ana.”  I said going to the cage door.  She was wearing short shorts and a tank top.  It was very obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Dios Mio!  You got smaller!  Look at you!  You’re tiny!”  She said, her pretty face coming close.  “The cage suits you.  You look like a little bird!”  she laughed.

“Did you come here to let me out or tease me?”  I asked.

She looked at me for a moment, her deep brown eyes locking on me.  “I was going to let you out but if you want me to tease you, I will.”  She said pawing at the cage.

“No, Ana I just want to get out of here.”

“Aw, does the little man want to come out and play?”  She said bringing her face close to the bars.  She started making that little clicking sound, like when you see little animals in a pet store.  “You look so cute!  Would you like Ana to take you out?”  She said sticking one long finger through the bars and rubbing my leg.

“You know I do”  I said feeling her soft touch and starting to get excited.  She saw this and smiled.

“If Ana takes you out would you like Ana to hold you?”  She said, her voice soft and caring.  My cock started to stiffen further.

“Yes.”  I said.

“Would you like Ana to hold you close?”  She hugged herself, squashing those monstrous tits together.

“Yes!” I said.

“Would you like to touch Ana’s titties?”

“Yes.”

“Ana will take you and put you here.”  She said pointing to her cleavage. “and squish you between them!”  she said and pushed them together, hard.  “Would you like that?”

“Oh yeah!”  I said pushing my hard dick between the bars.

“Would you like Ana to suck on your tiny cock with her big mouth?”

“God yes!”

“Touch it with her long tongue?”  she said coming close, sticking her tongue out and almost touching my dick.  “Kiss it with my big lips?”  she said puckering.

“Yes!”  I was dying to get out!

“Well Roberto, are you ready?”  She said pulling the cage towards her.

“Yes, yes, yes!”  I yelled reaching through the bars and touching the soft skin of her chest.

Ana smiled.  “Beg.”

“W-What?”  I stammered.

“Beg me to let you out.”  She said running one hand down her chest.

 

What is it with women?  Once they get to be physically bigger than you they all want to dominate you!  She already has control why does she need me to beg?  Needless to say, my cock was already begging and it was that head I was thinking with.

“Please!”  I screamed.

“I didn’t hear you.  What did you say?”  She said rocking the cage by bumping into it with her chest.

“Ana, please let me out.  I’m dying in here!  You are so beautiful!  I will not live another moment if I cannot touch you!”  I said falling to my knees. “Please, Ana help me!  I want you!  I need  you!”  I cried.

A look of genuine concern came over her beautiful face and she opened the cage door.  “Roberto, you are very good.”  She said and raised me to her lips.  Her nose wrinkled instead.  “You stink!”  she said smelling me.  “You need a bath!  You smell like sex and I know it wasn’t with me.”  She said and carried me into the bathroom.

 

Ana filled the sink with warm water and bathed me gently.  She lathered up her hands and washed me.  She was gentle and very dexterous, especially with her long nails!  When I was clean, Ana lifted me up and dried me off.  She held me in the oversized towel like a swaddling baby!  She carried me downstairs to the kitchen where she made me breakfast, all the while holding me in the towel.  She fed me with a small shrimp fork and I drank using a straw.  I couldn’t eat half of what she made me, so she finished it for me.  When she was done she put the dishes in the sink and carried me over to the kitchen table.

“Miss Christy said that while she’s at school, I should find something to occupy your time.”  She said with her thick Latin accent.

“What did you have in mind?”  I asked grinning from ear to ear.

“Actually…” Ana smiled.  “I’d like to make some clothes for you.  I can’t have the master of the house going around naked, now can I?”  She said her hands on her hips.

“I suppose not.”  I said, a little disappointed.

“We have plenty of time for that!”  Ana said, bent over and kissed me.  Her thick lips taking up most of my face.

 

She laid me down on a sheet of paper and traced my body.  She made several patterns and finally lifted me up.

“That should be enough.”  She said and with that she pulled out the front of her shirt and dropped me between her breasts!  “Stay there while I sew.”  She said and began moving around.

 

While I felt her move I was amazed at the sheer size of her.  I touched her skin and felt the heavy beating of her heart as she worked.  I maneuvered myself over her right breast and found that I could barely touch her side and her breastbone simultaneously.  I began by rubbing one huge nipple, it responded by becoming hard.

 

“Ai!  Roberto!”  She squealed.  “I’m almost done!  Wait a few more minutes!”  She said.

 

I locked my mouth on her nipple.  I sucked on her sweet skin and felt my manhood grow hard against her.  I ran my hands over the mound and pushed my hard-on into its softness. 

“She’s so big!”  I thought.  Then I corrected myself.  “I’m so small!  I’m less than a fucking foot tall!”  That thought got me going and I pumped harder.

 

“Are you having fun?”  Ana asked.

I let out a long moan in response.

“Well, save some energy for later!”  She laughed.

 

I stayed clamped onto her tit for another twenty minutes, having fun but holding myself back from coming all over her tit.

 

She pulled out her shirt and lifted me up.

“Let’s see how these fit.”  She said and dropped me into a pair of pants made of silk.  The fabric was cool and thin enough to allow me move around in them.  She handed me a shirt made from the same pattern, it fastened with one small button.

“Look at you!  You look great!”  She smiled wide.  The front of my new pants were sticking out.

“Ana, this is very nice.  Thank you.”  I said and walked up to her.  She leaned over and taking my face between two long fingers she planted a long, wet one on me.

“It’s a shame.”  She said lifting me up again.  “I want to take you up to my room but I have so much work to do!” she frowned.

“Do it later!  Do me now!”  I shouted.

She laughed.  “Miss Christy would fire me.  You stay in here until I’m finished.”  She said dropping me back down the front of her shirt.

 

I spent the next few hours between her mammoth breasts getting squashed and smushed and squeezed between them as she worked.  I had a hell of a time when she turned on the radio and started dancing as she worked!  I bounced around between them as she danced.  I was getting pummeled by those enormous tits!

“Ana!”  I called over the loud Latin music.

She obviously didn’t hear me and kept on dancing.

“Ana!”  I yelled as I bounced.

Then there came a crazy drum solo in the song and Ana gyrated wildly.  I flew up and out of her shirt but managed to hold onto the neckline of her tank top.  I bounced around on the front of her shirt almost thirty feet of the floor!

“Ana!  Help!”  I screamed as the giantess danced, oblivious to my predicament!  “Ana!  I’m going to fall!”  I screamed and then it happened, I shrank again!

The pants Ana made for me only hours before slid right off and the shirt billowed around my body.  Needless to say at my new height Ana’s gyrations were too much for me to handle and I flew off her chest!

 

I flew through the air, hit the backrest of a chair and landed on the seat.  Fortunately, nothing was broken.  Sitting up, I watched Ana finish her dance.  God was she sexy!  She moved her body in ways that stirred my soul and aroused my crotch.  Finally, the song ended and Ana reached over and lowered the volume on the stereo.

“I hope that wasn’t too much for you tiny man.”  She said sweating.

“Ana!  I’m over here!”  I shouted.

“Roberto?”  She said reaching down her shirt.

She mustn’t have heard me.  “Ana!  Ana, I’m over here!”  I shouted again.

Ana’s face became alarmed and she looked down and found my pants.  She bent down and picked them up.  “Roberto!  Where are you?!”  She cried and said something in Spanish, cursing probably.

“Ana!”  I waved my arms trying to get her attention.  The sleeves of the now oversized shirt flailing wildly.  She still didn’t hear me.  I pulled the shirt off and waved it over my head while Ana combed the floor for me.  It was no use, I needed to get closer.

I went to the corner of the seat and looked down.  The floor was now almost twenty feet below me!  “I must be about six inches tall!” I thought to myself as I climbed over the edge and wrapped my legs around the leg of the chair.  I slid down slowly, thankful that the wood was without splinters.  I reached the floor and ran to Ana who was on her hands and knees looking for me.  As I reached her she stood and walked into the kitchen.

“Ana!  I’m down here!”  I screamed as she walked away.  I decided that staying put was the best course of action.  I wouldn’t want Ana to come out of the kitchen and step on me!  I heard her walking my way and backed up against the wall.  I watched as the now almost seventy foot tall woman came out of the kitchen carrying a magnifying glass!

“Help!  Ana!”  I yelled but my cries were drowned out by the sound of the doorbell.

“Ai!”  Ana jumped and walked out of the room towards the front door. 

I followed her running as fast as I could.  I reached the front foyer and found Ana speaking with someone, a young girl.  I crept up behind Ana and stood between the twin towers that were her legs.  Looking up, I saw a pretty girl with flaming red hair.

“Hi, my name is Shannon and I was wondering if Rob was here?”  She said. 

“Um, Mr. Rob is… indisposed at the moment.”  Ana said shifting her weight and placing one high heel directly over me.  Lucky for me her heels were as high as I was tall!

 

“Would you tell him that Shannon came by to see him?”  She said holding her hands behind her back and pushing her chest out.  Shannon was wearing a short sleeved, button down shirt and short shorts.  The buttons on her shirt were straining to say the least.

 

Then the phone started to ring.  “Excuse me one second?”  Ana said and went to answer the phone. 

 

I stood there on the floor looking up at Shannon.  Her eyes immediately focused on me.

“There you are!  Ohmigod!  Look how small you are!”  She said and without hesitation, she picked me up.  Her long fingers wrapped around me and held me tight, a little too tight.

“Shannon!  You’re hurting me!”  I screamed.

“Oh!  I’m sorry.”  She said loosening her grip.  “I was hoping you’d come out and play.”  She said grinning from ear to ear.

“How did you find me?”  I asked sitting in her palm, face to face with her.

“I followed you home last night, when Jeanine dropped you off.”  She smiled.

 

Just then I heard the sound of high heels walking on tile, the sound of Ana’s return.

Shannon instantly shoved me between her tits and squeezed them together!

“I’m sorry Miss.”  Ana said walking up.  “Mr. Rob is too busy for guests right now.”

“That’s okay, perhaps another time.”  Shannon’s muffled voice said from above.

 

I felt Shannon walking and then I heard the sound of a car door shutting.  Shannon pulled me out of her cleavage just enough to talk to me.

“When did you shrink again?”  She asked putting the car in drive.

“Wait a minute!  Where are you taking me?”  I yelled.

“Oh calm down.  You’re coming with me back to my house.”  She said nonchalantly.  “Now tell me when did you shrink again?”

I looked down at her breasts, which encased the lower half of my body and then up at her pretty face.

“I shrank last night and then again about ten minutes ago.”  I said.

“Ten minutes!  I wish I had seen that!”  She said maneuvering the car around the rich neighborhood.

 

We arrived at her house about a half hour later.  She immediately brought me up to her room and lay on her bed.

“What do you want to do first?”  she asked, her smile wide.

 

This was one of those awkward moments.  I was immediately reminded of how young my giantess was.  Her tremendous room was decorated with posters of young music groups, stuffed animals and lots of dolls.

 

“Rob, are you nervous?”  she asked rubbing my head with her finger.

“What makes you say that?”  I trembled.

“You’re shaking.  How can you be nervous after what we did yesterday?”  She asked picking me out of her cleavage and standing me next to her on the bed.

“Shannon, your too young for me!”  I said mildly embarrassed at my erection.

She turned on her side to face me, her tits mashing together making a ten-foot line of cleavage.

“Listen, little man.  You were too small to do anything about it yesterday.  What makes you think that you could do anything about it now?”  She said unbuttoning a button.

“Nothing.  I guess.”  I said looking down at my cock, which was standing at full attention.

“That’s right, little man.  I’ve got you now and there’s not a thing you can do about it.”  She smiled and unbuttoned another button. 

“I’ll stop right now on one condition.”  She said.

“What’s that?”  I asked not anxious for her to stop but still feeling guilty.

“That you can honestly tell me that you can resist me.”  She said and unbuttoned the final button allowing her tremendous breasts free.  She pulled half of the shirt aside revealing her enormous mounds in all their terrific glory.

 

I was dumbfounded!  Before me was a giant teenage girl with breasts the size of small hills beckoning me to her and all I could think of was that she was jailbait.

“I…I…”  I stammered.

“You don’t like me?”  she said running one long finger over her nipple, making it hard.  “You don’t want to touch it?”  She said lifting her breast so that she could suck her nipple.  “Mmmm.  I must admit, I taste good.”  She said eyeing me.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore!  I ran to her and was immediately engulfed in her cleavage!

 

“That’s a good little man.”  She cooed.

 

Shannon place me on the floor at her feet.  She wanted to see if I could live in one of her dollhouses.  She stepped over me and pulled one of the giant plastic homes into the middle of the room.

“Come on inside!”  She said opening the ten-foot high door for me.

 

I walked up the porch steps and into the doorway, where I was greeted by a pair of legs six feet long!

“You’re even smaller than Barbie!”  Shannon laughed and maneuvered the dolls arms so that they were perpendicular to the floor.

“Honey, you’re home!”  She said in  a high-pitched voice and bent Barbie over so that her hard, plastic lips touched my head.

“Ow!  Shannon!” I yelled holding my skull.

Shannon then moved Barbie’s arms on either side of me and lifted me up!

“Aw, Barbie’s holding her little boyfriend!”  she  said as I dangled from the dolls extended limbs.

“Rob, give her a hug!”  she said and lifted Barbie’s arms higher causing me to slide down towards her body.

 

I wrapped my legs around her thin waist and my arms around her long neck.  Shannon pulled Barbie’s arms down so that they were below my ass.

“Look how cute you are! Being held by a Barbie doll!  You must be really embarrassed!”  Shannon laughed.

I thought about how embarrassed I was that day when Christy picked me up and held me like this.  I was five-foot five then. 

“Uh-oh, I think my husband just came home!”  Shannon said in her Barbie voice.

“What?”  I said dangling from Barbie’s neck.

Just then a gigantic hand, holding a Ken doll came through the front door.

“What the hell is this?”  Shannon’s deep-throated Ken voice said.  “Barbie!  You’re making out with a midget!”

“He’s not a midget!  He’s shrinking!”  Barbie said.

“I don’t care if he’s the smallest man in the world!  Nobody fools around with my wife!”  Ken said as Shannon pushed him closer.

I let go of Barbie’s neck and slid down her long, cold leg.

“Where do you think you’re going?  Midget!”  Ken said as I was lifted off the ground.  Shannon had picked me up and was holding me in front of the smiling Ken.

“I’m going to kick your ass!”  the Ken doll said.

“Shannon!  What the hell are you doing?!”  I screamed trying to free myself from her steel like grip.

“I’m playing with my dolls!”  She said making the Ken doll throw a stiff, roundhouse right into my stomach.

“Oof!”  I crumpled up.  That plastic of his hand felt like iron.

 

Shannon dropped me to the ground.  She pulled Ken’s leg back and moved it as if to kick me, but I rolled out of the way.  I ran between Barbie’s legs and up a few of the plastic stairs.  I turned and jumped wrapping my arms around Ken’s neck.

“Hey!”  Ken yelled as I pulled back on his chin.

Pulling as hard as I could I ripped the plastic head off of the fucking doll!  Dropping to the floor, I held Ken’s head up for Shannon to see.

“Girl, you’ve got some issues!”  I yelled.

“Aw, Rob!  I was just having some fun!”  She said standing.  Her head disappeared above the roof.

“Well…”  I started before I was interrupted by Shannon stepping over the house. 

“Rob!  I think there’s a giant outside!”  Barbie screamed.

I walked to the front door just in time for Shannon to step on the porch and fill the doorway with her sandaled toes!  She shook the house and I flew onto her foot.

“Ah!  Look at the little man!”  She screamed and pulled her foot out of the doorway.  “You better hold on!  You’re going for a ride!”  She said and took several large steps.

I held onto the leather straps of the enormous sandal as she walked.

“Let’s see if you can handle this!”  She said stamping her foot down.  The force of the blow shook me loose and I landed on my back looking up at the giantess.

“Rob, you look like a bug!”  she said raising her foot again.  The giant sandal lifted up, high above my head and suddenly came crashing down!  I rolled to the side and barely avoided the crushing foot!

“Shannon!  What the fuck?”  I yelled.
”You’re a bug!  What do you do with bugs?  You step on them!”  she yelled raising her foot up again.

I ran away from her and towards what looked like a cave.  Running inside,  I stopped before it became too dark.  Peering out the mouth of the cave I could see her sandaled feet walking towards my hiding spot.

 

“Little Man!”  she called.  “Oh Rob!  I’ll give you to the count of three to get out of there or I’ll be forced to put that boot on!”  She laughed.

“Boot?”  I asked.

“One…”  She said and I started running.

“Two…”  I was almost there!

“Three!”  She yelled and lifted the boot up.  I immediately slid all the way down to the toe.

“Ready or not!  Here I come!”  She said into the opening and all went black.  I could hear her smooth skin sliding against the leather as she inserted her foot into the boot.  A moment later I felt her toes moving against my balled up body.

“You’re tickling me!”  I heard her say as she wiggled her toes and pushed me further into the toe of the boot.  “Wow!  You feel pretty good! Like Dr. Scholl’s or something!”  she said as I felt her walk around the room. 

It quickly became hot inside the boot and the smell of her foot was soon overwhelming!

“Shannon!  I can’t breathe!”  I screamed.

“You’re tickling me again!”  She said and wiggled her gigantic toes.

“Really!  I can’t breathe!”  I yelled.

“Well, you shouldn’t have run in there!  You wouldn’t be in this predicament!”  She laughed.

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.  “Shannon?  What are you doing in there?”  A woman’s voice called.

“Nothing Mom!”  Shannon said.

“Well, I thought you were going out?  Bill’s coming over and I was hoping to be alone.”  Her mother said.

“Oh alright!”  Shannon pouted.  She pulled her foot out of the knee-high boot and tipped it so that I slid out, right into her palm.

“Oh yuck!  You’re all sweaty!”  Shannon said.

“So are your feet!”  I said.

 

All of a sudden the door to her room opened and her mother walked in.  Shannon quickly dropped me back into the boot.

“Sorry to barge in honey!  Can I borrow your boots?  She asked.

“Well…”  Shannon started and it felt like there was an earthquake.

“Thanks Hon.”  Her mother said and walked away.

“But Mom!”  Shannon cried.

 

I was tossed around inside the boot until her mother dropped it on the floor.  Carefully, I crept to the edge of the boot and peered out.  I could see feet and long legs.  A thong was being pulled over a nice ass and then a bra scooped up two titanic tits.

“Well, now I know which side of the family Shannon gets them from!”

The giant woman pulled on a skirt and buttoned up her blouse, then  turned and walked towards me!  I watched through the opening as she picked up the other platform boot and slipped it on her long leg.  The boot I was in moved as she picked it up and again, all went dark as she slipped it on.

 

I figured that if I kept myself jammed into the toe of the boot, maybe she wouldn’t feel me. 

 

I was wrong.

 

Her feet were longer than Shannon’s and her toes pushed me hard against the leather.

“What the hell?”  She said and slipped her foot out.  Again I was dumped into the palm of a giant woman’s hand.  “Holy Shit!”  She screamed and fortunately for me, dropped me onto the bed.

“Hi.”  I said standing.  “My name’s Rob!”

“What are you doing in my daughters shoe and why are you naked?!!”  she yelled and stood practically on the other side of the room.

 

The woman was stunning!  A perfect picture of an older Shannon.

“She chased me in there.”  I yelled back.  “And as for my lack of clothing, it’s hard to find pants with a three inch inseam!”

She laughed.  She actually laughed. 

“Rob, how’d you get so small?”  she said stepping closer.

“It’s a long story.  But the doctor’s can’t figure it out.”

“Are you in my daughters class?”  She asked kneeling down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

“God!  No!  I’m thirty years old!”  I said.

“You’re my age!”  She scoffed.

“You’re a little young to be a mother!”  I said.

“You’re a little small to make judgments about people.”  She replied leaning on the bed. 

Her weight pushed the mattress down and I almost fell.

“I meant you look to young to be Shannon’s mother!”  I yelled regaining my balance.

“Oh, thank you.”  She blushed.

 

 “Listen, Mrs….”  I started.

“Ms. O’Brien.”  She said lowering her face to see me better.  “Call me Kate.”  She said scrutinizing me with her eyes.

“Shannon brought me here.  She came to where I was staying and brought me here.”  I said.

“Why are you telling me this?”  Kate said her right hand meandering near my position.

“I don’t want you to think that I’m a pedophile or something!”  I said.  “That I prey on young women.”

“Honestly Rob, I don’t think your in a position to prey on anybody!”  she laughed.  “Fact of the matter is I know my daughter and she’s always had a certain fascination with dolls.  You’re the perfect size, you’re probably just another one for her collection.”  She said lowering her hand down, palm up.  “The O’Brien women have always loved dolls.”   She said as I stepped up and into her palm. 

“Kate, what are you going to do with me?”  I asked holding her thumb for support as she lifted me high in the air.

“Well, I’m certainly not going to give you back to my daughter!”  She said.   “I wonder…”  She said and got up.  She walked to the window and looked out on the street.  I watched as Shannon got into her car and drove off.

 

Kate picked up the phone and dialed a number.  While the phone on the other side rang, she ran her long fingers down my body.

“Bill?  It’s Kate.  I’m running a little late… a little something’s come up.  I’ll call you when I’m ready.”  She said and hung up.   “Rob, I’m going to take you home.”

 

Kate held me in her hand until we got into the car then she placed me on the seat next to her.

“I don’t think it’s to safe for you to ride shotgun.”  She said.  “Where can I put you where you’ll be safe?”  she said scratching her chest.

I smiled and she looked down.

“Now here’s one advantage to being a six inch high man!”  she said picking me up and dropping me into the cleft between her breasts.

 

I gave her directions to Christy’s house and within minutes we were there.  Kate walked up to the door and rang the bell. 

Ana answered, followed by Christy.

“Yes?  Can I help you?”  Ana said.

Kate held me up.  “Does this man live here?”

“Roberto!”  Cried Ana.

“Shrimp!”  Christy yelled taking me from Kate.

“Where did you get him?”  Christy said looking at me in the palm of her hand and smiling.

“Well, my daughter brought him home and I found him in my shoe.”  Kate blushed.

“I thought you looked familiar!”  Ana said.

“My name is Christy.”

“Kate.”  Kate said as they shook hands.

“ Would you like to come in?”  Christy asked.

“Oh, no.”  Kate said.

“Please!  It’s the least we can do for the woman who brought our little man home.”  Christy said taking Kate by the arm.

“We were so worried!”  Ana said.

“Well, only for a minute.”  Kate said and came inside.

 

Christy walked through the house with me in hand and led Kate out the back door.

“You have a lovely home.”  Kate said to Christy.

“Thank you.”  Christy said offering Kate a seat next to the pool.

Ana followed with a tray of freshly made iced tea.

 

Christy sat down, crossed her long legs and placed me in her lap.

“I suppose you’re wondering how he became the way he is?’  Christy said pushing me around her lap with one finger.

“Hey!”  I yelled as her index finger knocked me down.

“Shhh, little man.  Can’t you see I’m talking?”  She said taking a sip of iced tea and smiling at Ana.

“Well, he said it was a long story.”  Kate said. 

“It’s just a short story now!  Isn’t it Shrimp!”  She said pinning me down with her thumb on my chest.

“I’m very interested in hearing it!”  Kate said sipping her iced tea.

 

Christy told her about my slow decline in height and how the doctors can’t do a thing about it.

“When  I left him in his cage this morning…”  Christy started.

“His cage?”  Kate practically spit.

“Well, where would you keep a man who’s only a foot tall?”  Christy said picking me up between forefinger and thumb.

“I never thought about it.”  Kate said.

“Well, I certainly couldn’t sleep with him in my bed!”  she laughed.

“You almost suffocated me!”  I yelled.

“I said I’m talking!”  Christy chided, pulled out the neck of her t-shirt and dropped me.  She was wearing a bikini underneath and lucky for me that I caught the string between her tits or I would’ve fallen all the way to her lap. 

“Oh my!”  Kate shrieked at Christy’s action.

“He’s fine.  He likes it in there.”  Christy said patting her chest and me.

“I like it too.”  Kate confessed.

Christy must have been surprised because she said nothing.

“Well, I couldn’t buckle the seat belt over him and I figured it was the safest place!”  Kate giggled.

Christy laughed and the world shook!  I could barely hold on!  When they calmed down, I listened as they continued their conversation.

“Well, as I was saying.  When I left him this morning, he was about a foot tall.  Now you bring him home a few hours later and he’s half that height.”

“It sounds like a bad B-movie.”  Kate said.

“More like a perverted porno!”  Laughed Christy.

“Why would you say that?”  Kate asked.

I had to guess that Christy gave Kate that “cat that ate the canary” smile because Kate responded by saying “You didn’t!”

“A couple of times and when he was much taller!”  Christy said.

“How was it?”  Kate asked.

“I must say the little shrimp knows his way around.”  Christy said looking down her shirt at me.

“Really?”  Kate gasped.

“Here.”  Christy said reaching in and plucking me from my perch.  She walked over and placed me on the ground at Kate’s feet.  “You get a real power rush from watching a man struggle to climb up your body.”  Christy said standing what seemed to be over seventy feet tall!  “Start climbing shrimp!”  She said and stamped her now enormous foot.

I looked up at Kate who was smiling from ear  to ear, anxiously watching my every move.

 

“Well, here goes!”  I said as I started my ascent up the boots that only a short time ago I was inside.  The leather was relatively easy to climb, my feet stuck to it like glue and in no time I reached Kate’s knee.

“That was amazing!”  Kate laughed.

“Keep going Shrimp!”  Christy ordered and I obeyed.

I walked the short walk from Kate’s knee to her lap.

“It’ll be more fun if you take your blouse off.”  Christy said.  Kate looked at her a moment and then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off.

I looked up at Kate’s mountainous chest and felt my cock become hard.  I took two steps back and leapt up and grabbed the clasp between her tits.  I pulled myself up, stood on the clasp and began a slow ascent up her right breast.

“Oh my.”  Kate said and I looked over to my right and watched the satin over her nipple pop up like a turkey timer!

I looked up at her.  Her bottom lip was trembling!  I inched my way over and placed my hand on her hard nipple.  There was an earthquake as Kate’s entire chest began to heave!  Her breath came in gulps and I could feel her heart race!  I had to hold onto her nipple with both hands in order not to fall off!

“Enjoying it?”  Christy asked.

Kate nodded almost uncontrollably.

“Do you feel the power?”  she said moving herself over Kate’s left shoulder and whispering in her ear.

“Yes!”  Kate almost screamed.

“Look at the poor, little man!  He’s struggles to hold onto your nipple!”  Christy smiled.  “He’s so small.  You are like a mountain to him!”  Christy said leaning further over Kate’s shoulder.

“Like a God!”  Kate said and her breathing became more controlled.

“That’s right!”  Christy yelled.  “This little creature clings to you for life and it’s your decision whether he lives or dies!”

“Oh, he lives!”  Kate said lifting the satin up and stuffing me underneath, over her nipple.  “He lives to please me!”  She said and both her and Christy laughed.

“You go girl!”  Christy said.

“Christy, I never knew I could feel like this!”  Kate said running her fingers over me.

I was pressed hard into Kate’s nipple by the tight fabric of her bra.  My hard dick was further excited by its bumpiness and so I began to hump.

“Isn’t it great!”  Christy said.  “You can do anything you want to him!” 

“He’s driving me crazy!  But you know what?  I could use a good foot massage!”  Kate said and pulled me out of her bra.

“Now you’re talking!”  Christy yelled and pulled her chair over near Kate’s.

Kate placed me on the ground and pulled off the knee-high boots.

“That’s better!”  She said placing a foot on either side of me.

I looked up Kate’s long legs to her pretty face as she sipped her iced tea.

“Well?”  she said staring at me.

I looked over at Christy who was looking at me like a hungry cat.

“You’d better listen to her Shrimp.  Her feet are bigger than you are!”  Christy smirked.

All of a sudden, I was knocked to the ground and Kate covered me with her gigantic foot.  I was looking at her over her gigantic toes.

“My feet are bigger than you!  You’d better get started before I decide to stand up.”  She said pushing down on my crotch wit the ball of her foot.

“Ow! Okay!”  I screamed as I felt my breath being pushed out of me.  I grabbed her toes and started kneading them with my hands.

“Ahhh, that’s more like it!”  Kate said and leaned back in her chair, releasing the pressure on me.

I spent the next hour massaging Kate’s feet while they talked about me.  Putting what pressure I could on her massive heels and pressing my own feet into her arches.  I was never so scared in my life!  This woman could, at any time, just press down and crush me underfoot!  I tried to ignore that feeling of impending doom until I saw my own reflection in the polish of her big-toe nail.  It was then that I realized that this was going to be my entire life from now on!  Even when Karen returns I’m doomed to the life of a plaything for the giant women in my life!

 

On the other hand, I was really getting off on getting stuffed in bras and walking under their high heels!  I realized that there’s a price to pay to get into heaven and this was it!

 

“I think the little man needs a break.”  Kate said and lifted me off the ground.  She held me over her glass of iced tea and dropped me in!

Fortunately, the glass was only a quarter full,  but it was still ice cold!

I jumped up, grabbed the lipstick-covered rim and pulled myself up so that my shoulders were over the edge.

“What’s the matter?  Don’t you like iced tea?”  Christy asked.

“It’s cold!”  I yelled, my teeth chattering.

“It’s only because your not used to it yet.”  Christy said and poured even more tea into the glass!  The force of the iced tea was like a flood and it knocked me back into the glass.  Both women laughed hysterically.

I floated to the top of the glass and wiped the tea from my eyes.  I was just in time to see Kate lift the glass to her lips and take a sip.

Several gallons of iced tea flowed past her lips and into her mouth. 

“Not bad.”  She said putting the glass back down.

The freezing cold tea was numbing my limbs, I had to get out!  So I lifted myself up and straddled the rim.  I lowered myself to a hanging position and dropped to the tabletop.

“It’s too bad.”  Kate said lifting the glass to her lips again.

“What’s too bad?”  Christy asked.

“That he’s not my boyfriend, Bill.  I’d love to see him like this!”  She said tapping me on the ass with one long finger.

“It’s too bad that all men aren’t like this!”  Christy added and they both laughed.

There was a moment of silence where the two women just stared at me.

“Christy, I want to thank you for having me, but I really  must be going.”  Kate said pulling on her blouse.

“No!  Kate, please stay.  The fun’s just getting started!”  Christy pleaded.

“I’m sorry, I can’t.  I started thinking about Bill and…well I feel guilty.  Like I’m cheating on him.”  Kate said standing.

“I understand.”  Christy said and stood.

I looked up at the towering women and for the first time saw that Kate only came up to Christy’s neck.  They hugged and Christy pressed Kate’s head to her chest.

 

“My friend Karen is coming home tonight and we’re having a bar-b-que. Maybe you could come back and join us?”  Christy said walking Kate to the door. 

 

As they disappeared around the corner I heard Kate say “Can I bring my daughter?”.