- Text Size +

 

I found Christy in the living room watching TV.  The other girls were nowhere to be found.   She sat there silent, switching channels as I walked up to her.

“Hi Christy.” I said standing at her feet.

She sat silently watching TV in that white bikini and sexy, sky-high shoes.

“Yoo hoo!  Christy!  I’m down here!”  I yelled waving my arms.

She just sat there.

“Fine, I’ll just go upstairs.”  I said walking towards the door.

 

“Exactly where do you think you’re going?!”  She screamed and I jumped.

“Ah, she speaks!”  I said turning to face her.

 

Christy rose and with two giant steps was standing over me.

“I finished school early and called your job to see if you wanted a ride home.  Mindy said that you were attacked by that sick bitch, Jan.”

“Jill.”  I said.

“Don’t interrupt me.”  She placed her hands on her hips.  “You called the police, made a report and then Mindy says that one of the girls in her office drove you home!”  she screamed and took a small step closer, the toe of her shoe stepping on the toe of mine.

 

I stepped back.  “Christy…”

 

“Shut up Shrimp and let me finish.  I rush home to take care of you and find that you’re not here, yet.”  She followed me, coming closer. 

 

“I figure you’ve got some boo boo’s that’ll need kissing and that I’d make you all better!”  she came closer.

 

“So, I give Rosa and Ana the night off, kick Andrea out of the house,  put on this bikini, which I know you like and do you come home?  No.”  she came closer still.

 

“You spend four hours with this little girl from work and make me wait, worried to death!”

 

By this time I was backpedaling pretty quickly and managed to fall over onto my back.  Christy stood above me, one foot on either side of my body.  “Just wait until I tell Karen about this!”

 

“Jesus!  Christy!”  was all I managed before she raised her right foot and placed it on my chest.  Compared to me her foot was two feet long!  I’m sure she only placed a small amount of weight on me, but my chest felt like it was going to cave in!  Thank god she was wearing wedges!  Any type of heel would have pierced my skin and killed me.

 

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.”  She said biting on the long nail of her index finger.

 

Luckily for me the phone rang.  “Don’t move.” She said pointing at me as she turned around.  “Don’t even get up!”

She picked up the cordless phone off of the couch and answered it.

“Karen!  Rob and I were just talking about you!”  Christy nodded and said “Hold on, he’s right here.”  She walked over and handed me the phone.

“Hi!”  I said.

“Hi baby!  I hear you’ve gotten smaller!” she was obviously excited.

“Yeah, I’m just about two feet now.”

“Really?!  Well don’t shrink anymore until I get back.  I don’t want to miss an inch!”

“I’ll try.”  I said.

“Do me a favor?”  She asked her voice quivering slightly.

“Anything, just ask.”  I said wondering what it was that would make her tremble.

“I’m back at the hotel for the night and I’m lonely.”

I understood immediately.  This would also give me the opportunity to get away from Christy until she cooled down.

I tried to make my voice as sexy as possible.  “You want to have phone sex.”

“Well, um…yes.”  She said.

“Sure Baby!  Let me just go upstairs where we can be alone and…”  I started when she cut me off.

“Rob, I want… I want Christy to talk to me about how small you are.”

“What!?”  I couldn’t believe what she was saying!

“I want Christy to talk to me while she… handles you.  I thought about it all night last night and it’s the only way I can get an idea of how small you are.  I realize how crazy it sounds but, Christy’s the only one I would trust and I really do miss you!  Please say you’ll do it?”

 

“Your right, it does sound crazy!”  I was paranoid.  Since she left, I cheated on Karen with Christy, Rosa, Ana, Jeanine, Shannon, Jennifer and Emily!  I was thinking it was a trick to get me to admit to something.

 

Then I remembered Karen thinks that Christy and I don’t exactly like each other.  “Karen, I’d do anything for you and I miss you too, but…”  I paused for a dramatic effect.

“Please!”  She cried.

“You’d better talk to Christy about this.” 

“Okay, put her on.”  Karen said and I held up the phone to Christy.

 

It took all of ten seconds for Karen to tell Christy what she wanted.

“Sure, I think that it can be arranged.”  Christy nodded.  It was followed by a series of “Uh-huh’s”, a couple of “Oh yeah’s” and one “sure, I’ve got those.”

 

“Talk to you in a little bit.” Christy said and hung up the phone.  Christy then turned to me.

“You’d better get ready Shrimp, we’re going to give her the best phone sex she’s ever had!”  Christy then picked me up and carried me into the bathroom.

“Wash up.  She’s calling back in a half hour when we’re ready.”  She said as she turned on the bath water for me.

 

I washed myself all over, being careful to remove any smells or marks left by the girls or Jeanine.  I was also very excited that Karen was approving my having sex with Christy!  This was going to be great!

 

“Shrimp, dry yourself off and meet me in my room.”  Christy said from outside the door.

 

When I finished, I climbed over the edge of the tub, dried myself off and headed for Christy’s room.  The door was closed and I could hear Christy talking to someone.

“Christy!”  I banged on the door.  “I’m ready!”

“I’ll be right there Shrimp!  I’m on the phone with Karen!”

 

It wasn’t long before the door opened a crack and Christy’s pretty face appeared high above mine.

“Almost ready Shrimp.”  She said and covered the mouthpiece.  “You are so fucking lucky!  I was going to lock you in the cage all night for what you did!”  She smiled.  “I think maybe this will be punishment enough!”  she said and closed the door laughing.

 

I had no idea what she was talking about but, suddenly this didn’t seem like such a good idea.

 

A few moments later the door cracked open again and Christy’s voice called.  “Rob!  Come on in!”

I went to the door and I had to push hard to open it.

“He’s struggling to open the door.” I heard Christy say.

“He’s that small?”  I heard Karen on the speakerphone.  They both laughed. 

“Wait, I see him.”  She said as I entered.  “He’s naked.”

“How small is it?”  Karen said.

“It’s pretty small.” Christy answered and they both laughed again.

 

I walked into the room and saw Christy standing there, she was wearing the white bustier she bought at Victoria’s Secret.  It pushed her tits together so much they were practically falling out!

“He’s coming closer and staring at my…

“Your boobs?”  Karen said

“yeah, what else?”  Christy said looking at the phone.

She wore the skimpiest white thong and of course, white platform heels.

“Karen, he’s smaller than a child.  Come here Shrimp!”  She said as if I wasn’t walking towards her already.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her.

“In these heels, he doesn’t even come up to my knee!  Karen, he looks like a little Ken doll!”  she laughed. 

“Is he getting excited?”  Karen asked.

“Yeah, it did get a little bigger.”  She said smiling and looking at my semi-erect cock.  “What do you want me to do?”  She asked and looked down at me.

“Have him walk through your legs, like he did when we went shopping.”

“Shrimp, walk through my legs.”  She said and I did.  The towering giantess laughed.  “Karen,  he’s doing it now.”

“Can he reach up and touch your panties?”  Karen asked.

“No, he couldn’t reach them if he wanted to!”  she laughed.

I looked up, compared to me Christy’s panties were easily fifteen feet off the ground.  I reached up anyway and found that I could barely reach above her knee.

“Nope.”  She said to Karen.  “Try and jump.”

I jumped and made it to mid thigh.

“Karen, there’s no way he can do it.  He’s way to small.”

Karen moaned.  “Christy, could he climb you?”

“Try climbing up my leg Shrimp.”

I walked around her and stood in front admiring her feet in the sexy shoes.

“Go ahead, start climbing!”  she said to me.  “He’s standing at my feet, I guess he’s wondering how to start.”  She said to Karen.

 

I stared by straddling her foot and wrapping my arms around the middle of her right calf.  I wrapped my legs around her ankle as Christy gave Karen the play by play.

“He’s wrapped himself around my calf and now he’s beginning to inch his way up.  I could walk around with him like this, I hardly notice his weight.”  Christy said taking a long step.

I pulled myself up to her knee. 

“He’s at my knee.”  She said to Karen.  “Kiss it.” she said to me.

I kissed her knee gently.

“Karen, he’s very gentle.  I think he’s nervous.” She said and I continued my ascent.

I climbed over her knee and almost couldn’t wrap my arms around her thigh.

“His little arms barely reach around my thigh!  I think he’s going to need help soon.”  Christy giggled and I heard Karen laugh on the other end.

 

Nevertheless, I edged myself upwards using my legs to brace myself as I reached my arms up and wrapped them around the smooth, tan skin of her thigh. 

“Karen, he’s almost at my panties!  Should I let him in?”  Christy paused as I reached up for her waistband.

“No.  Finish the climb first.”  Karen said.

“No!  Not yet, Karen says.”  Christy said pulling my hand away from her panties.  “You’ll have to find another way up.”

 

“Christy, you’re too big!”  I said.  I couldn’t reach around her hips and if I couldn’t use her panties as a handhold, I wasn’t going to be able to go much further.

“What?”  she said.

“You’re too big!  I can’t do it by myself!”  I yelled said and realized that Christy wanted Karen to hear what I said.

Karen moaned on the other end.

 

“I have to help him a little.”  Christy said and placed her hand under my ass and lifted me up until I sat on her hip.  From there I could reach over and grab the bottom of her bustier.

“He’s sitting on my hip, like how you hold a little kid…wait, I can hardly see him under my boobs!  There he is!  He’s grabbed hold of my bustier and now he’s pulling himself up between my tits!”

I grabbed the bustier and using my legs to brace myself against her stomach, I pulled myself up into almost a standing position.  Christy’s huge tits were right above my head!  It looked like I was almost twenty feet off the ground!  If I fell, it would be like falling out of a tree!

 

I reached up and grabbed the underwire between her tits.  The fabric moved slightly under my weight.

“He’s almost between them!”

It was hard!  Christy’s tits were big enough for a normal sized man, imagine being two feet tall and trying to scale a wall with two beach balls blocking your way!  They jutted out from her chest almost three feet and I had to reach back and out to grab the underwire.  This was the moment of truth.  I had to let go and pull myself up with only my arms while my feet dangled in mid air!

 

“Wait a minute Karen, he’s having trouble climbing over my tits!  They’re too big!  Oh my God!”  Christy said as I half jumped half pulled myself up jamming my right elbow into her cleavage as my legs kicked furiously to maintain balance.

“He’s doing it!  He’s doing it!  He’s got one arm between my tits and he’s pulling himself up with the other!  Karen, he looks absolutely tiny next to my tits!”  Christy screamed.

Karen moaned again.

 

Using her cleavage for support I managed to pull myself up onto the soft shelf of her chest.

“He made it!  He’s on my chest!”

 

I rested for a moment, sitting between her tits.  It’s hard to believe but, just yesterday I was tit fucking her with my entire body.  God it seems like such a long time ago!

 

Her face was just above me now.  “You want to say hi to your little mountain climber?”  She said to Karen.

 

“How was your climb?” Came Karen’s voice from the speakerphone, she was panting.

“Okay.  She’s very tall.”  I said.

“Are you excited?”  Karen asked.

“A little.  You know how much I like being small.”  I said hoping to get some insurance for later.

“The two of you are driving me crazy!  I wish I was there!”  she shrieked.

“Me too.”

“You’re doing great!  But, I need more”  she said.

“What do you want us to do next?”  Christy asked looking at me sitting on her chest.

“I  don’t know.  I’m so excited, I can’t think!”

 

Christy sort of meandered around her room and said “Karen, how about I take over for a bit?”

“Sure Christy but…”  Karen started but Christy interrupted.

“Don’t worry!  If you want me to do something specific, just say it!  Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.”

“Okay.”  Karen said a little reluctantly.

 

“Karen, there’s something I need to get off my chest.”  Christy said wrapping her fist around my waist.  “Literally.  Shrimp, get off my chest!”  she said and dropped me on the floor.

“Your little boyfriend went out today and didn’t call me to let me know where he was.  I worried about him all afternoon!”  Christy was walking in a circle around me.

“Where was he?”  Karen questioned.

“He was out with friends!  He didn’t come home until just before you called.”  Christy stopped in front of me.  “He’s been a bad boy!”  Christy said.  She raised one foot and again placed it on my chest.  Her giant toes just inches from my face.  This time she didn’t apply as much pressure.

 

Karen moaned.  “A very bad boy!”

 

“That’s right!”  Christy said.  “And what do we do with very bad boys?”

 

Karen’s voice was barely a whisper.  “We spank them.”

 

“No!”  I shouted as Christy removed her foot and reached down for me.

 

“Don’t make it worse Shrimp!”  She said and caught my leg in her firm grasp.  She lifted me, upside down and sat on the bed.  She crossed her long legs and dropped me on her lap, face down.  “Now, Shrimp!  Tell me that  you’re never going to do that again!”  She stated firmly.

 

“Oh please!”  I said struggling against her massive hands.

 

SLAP!  Came her hand across my ass.  “Ow!”  I screamed.

 

Karen moaned and Christy chuckled.

 

“Tell me that you’re sorry and that you’ll never do that again!”

 

“God!  Christy!”  I yelled at my giant captress.

 

SLAP!  The second spank hurt a little more than the first.  “Damnit!  That hurt!”

“Say it!”  Christy yelled.

“Fuck you!”  I yelled back.

SLAP!  “That’s for cursing.” 

That one hurt a lot, but I bit my tongue.

SLAP!  “That’s for still not saying it!”

“Christy!  I’m going to…”  I started but before I could finish, her hand came down hard!

SLAP!

I screamed.

“Christy!  Don’t hurt him!”  Karen yelled.

“Oh, I’m not.  I’m just trying to teach the Shrimp a lesson!”  She said and tightened her grip around my waist.  “Now, say you’re sorry or else!”  she said and raised her hand again.

 

“I’m sorry!”  I yelled. “I’m sorry!”

“I don’t think you’re being sincere.”  Christy said rubbing my ass.

“I’m being sincere!”  I yelled.

SLAP!

“Christy!”  I yelled.  My ass was getting sore!

“That’s for speaking out of turn.  Now, say you’re sorry and that you’ll never forget to call me and let me know where you are.”  She said.

Karen was quiet on the other end.

“I already said I was sorry!  This is ridiculous!  Christy…”  I started.

SLAP!

“God Damn it Christy!”

SLAP!

“OW!”  The pain was getting to be too much.  I couldn’t take much more.  “Christy!  I’m sorry!  I won’t ever forget to call you!”  I screamed.

“And?”  She smiled.

“And let you know where I am!”  I screamed fearing another spank.

“Now call me Mommy!”  She laughed and Karen laughed with her.

“Oh please!”  I couldn’t believe this girl wanted me to call her mommy!

SLAP!

“Mommy!  Please stop!”  I screamed, my ass was throbbing!

“That’s a good boy.”  Christy said and loosened her grip on me.  “Now, slide down my leg and wait at my feet for forgiveness.”  She said and uncrossed her legs.

 

I inched my way down her thigh to her knee and began sliding down.  As I slid, something weird happened.  It seemed that her leg became longer!  My feet never hit the floor!  When I stopped, I was laying on the instep of her foot!  Judging by her heels, which were almost eight inches, I must’ve shrunk to about a foot high!

 

“Karen, how are you doing?”  Christy asked looking at the speakerphone.

“I’m really good!  I can’t believe you made him call you mommy!”  Karen laughed.

“Well, why not!  He’s the size of…”  Christy stopped when she saw me.  “Karen.”

“Yes?”  Karen answered.

“He shrank again.”  Christy replied smiling down at me.

“Oh God!  How small is he now?!”  Karen screamed.  She was excited to say the least.

“He’s really small!  Well, I’m wearing the highest heels I have and he only comes up to my ankle!

“He’s tiny!”  Karen screamed.  “I’ve got to come home!”

Christy stood up.  She was enormous! 

She was right, I only came up to her ankle in these shoes!  I watched as she walked around me.

“He’s so small!  He’s really like a doll now!  I bet he could wear doll clothes!”  Christy laughed, her huge feet stepping closer and closer to me.

“Christy, do you have a ruler?  Can you measure him?”  Karen asked, I could almost hear her heart pounding!

“Yeah, in my desk.  Hold on.”  Christy said and walked over to her desk.  I watched her ass move almost twenty feet above my head!

 

Christy sat down at her desk and rummaged for a moment through her drawers.  She found the ruler and suddenly she stopped.

“Karen, do you have your laptop with you?”  Christy asked.

“Yes, why?”  Karen said.

“You’re coming home.”  Christy said and a few minutes later I was looking at Karen in her hotel room.

 

Christy had lowered the camera to the desktop so that Karen could see me.

“This is so much better!”  Karen pretended to kiss me on screen, even on the computer she was a giant to me.  “You are so tiny!”

 

Christy held the plastic ruler up next to me.  I backed up against it.

“Eleven and a half inches!”  Christy said.  “He’s big.  He’s very big, for a penis!”  They laughed.  “I don’t think you could climb me now!”  Christy said leaning over and practically knocking me down with her tits.

“Rob, climb into Christy’s cleavage!”  Karen ordered seeing the relative size of me to Christy’s chest.

“Yeah Shrimp, climb in!”  Christy said and pried her breasts apart with her hands. 

 

I stepped up and placed one foot on the underwire between her breasts.  Spinning around, I leaned back on her breastbone and dropped my legs inside.  Christy let go and her breasts squeezed back together enveloping me in softness!  Only my head and shoulders remained out in the open!

 

“Oh My God!  Look at you!  You are so cute!”  Karen screamed.

“He feels really nice!  It’s like he belongs in there!”  Christy said moving back and forth.

 

I was in heaven!  Christy’s tits were now as big as Volkswagens, only softer and much warmer!  I thought back to the day when Karen and I talked about how small I should be.  Both of us thought about three inches would be perfect however, eleven and a half would suit me just fine!

 

Suddenly, Christy put a hand on each tit and pushed them together!  I was completely enveloped!  I enjoyed her sweet smell, but it became very hot, very quickly and I suddenly felt very claustrophobic.   I heard the girls laughing on the outside and became very scared!  When I tried to move to let them know that I was suffocating, I couldn’t!  I was trapped!

 

Christy was pushing them back and forth, moving her hands all over her tits and I was helpless inside!  Karen was talking about how much she wished she had Christy’s tits so that she could do that to me!

 

I was sweating profusely in the furnace of her cleavage and the air was getting pushed out of me.  I needed to let her know that I was dying!  I opened my mouth and finally bit her breast!

“Ow!”  Christy yelled and released her tits.

Cool air flooded my lungs and I could breathe!

 

“Rob!  Are you okay?”  Karen asked over the computer.

“I’m….I’m fine.”  I said holding up one hand to signal that I was okay.

“What the fuck did you bite me for?”  Christy yelled.

“You were suffocating me!”  I said still breathing hard.

“I almost killed you with my tits?  That’s so funny!”   Christy laughed.  “I wonder what other body parts I can suffocate you with?”

“I know one!”  Karen laughed.  Karen and Christy looked at each other over the computer and a light came into their eyes!

“I’ll put the camera on the floor.”  Christy said as she stood, pulled me out of her cleavage and placed me on the floor in front of her.

The colossal woman pulled off her panties one leg at a time and dropped them over me!  Her thong was now like a hammock to me!  I smelled the sweet smell of fabric softener and the sweeter smell of Christy’s pussy! By the time I pulled her panties off of me she was sitting on the floor with both the camera and myself between her legs!  She had taken off the bustier and was naked except for the shoes.

“Karen, can you see okay?”  Christy said snatching me up in her hand.

“I can see everything just fine!”  Karen said excitedly.

Christy held my legs together with one hand and kept my arms at my sides with the other.

“Wait a minute!”  I yelled as I saw Christy moving me slowly towards her already dripping wet vagina.

“Now, hold still Shrimp!  I want to feel you, all of you, inside me!”  Christy said and slipping my feet inside her.

 

She was incredibly wet!  In my entire life I never imagined it would feel like this!  As much as I love sex, as much as I love sticking my cock into a hot, wet pussy, I loved this even more!

 

Christy moaned loudly as I went into her up to my knees!  She pushed me in farther and pulled me out a little, pumping me, getting my legs all wet.  Once in up to my waist  Christy let out a scream!

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!  You little fucking Shrimp!  I can’t believe  you’re inside me!”  She said and pushed me in even further!

 

Karen was moaning as well and I could hear her breathing becoming more and more labored.  I could only imaging what she was doing to herself while watching Christy use me as a dildo!

 

When I was in up to my chest, Christy let go of me and sat back contracting her pussy around me.

“You feel so good!”  She cried contracting hard.

I decided to see what would happen if I moved.  I started by lifting my right leg.

“Oh my God!”  Christy screamed.  “Shrimp! Do that again!”

I moved both my legs this time!

Christy moaned like I’ve never heard a woman moan before!  It was almost primitive!  She collapsed backwards onto the floor and cried out as I kicked my legs progressively harder.  As I kicked I found myself turning around and a moment later found myself face to face with her swollen clit!  I pulled one arm out and reached for it.  It was almost the size of a baseball!  I grabbed it, massaged it and Christy went wild!  Christy’s arms were flailing and she was beating the floor with her fists!

“God!  God!  Holy shit!”  She cried.

I heard Karen moaning like crazy too!  This was insane!  Christy’s wetness increased and allowed me more freedom of movement inside her.  I was harder than a rock and my dick rubbed against her g-spot!  I felt her contract her muscles in orgasm as I came!  I stopped kicking and relaxed my grip on her clit.

 

After a few moments, Christy lifted herself up.  She looked like she had been through hell, only she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary!

“That was incredible!”  She said.  “Karen!  Did you see that?!”  she cried.

A long moan came from the computer speakers.

“I guess that’s a yes.”  Christy said.  “I like the way you feel in there Shrimp.”  She said and reached for her panties.

“I like being in here.”  I said.

“Good, because I want to see if you can handle being in there a long time.”  She said and pulled on her panties!  She stood up and I hung, upside down from her crotch as her panties covered my head and shoulders.  Christy’s thighs were thankfully thin and didn’t crush my head when she stood.

She walked around the room and I felt the blood rush to my head.  Between the gravity and her being incredibly wet I felt myself slipping out of her.  She stopped walking and squeezed!  I was pushed out her pussy like a baby! The front of her thong was too small to hold me!  As my legs shot out I grabbed hold of the waistband.

“Christy!  Help me!”  I said dangling from her underwear.

Christy just looked at me over her enormous tits and smiled.  She was on a power trip and I was helpless!  I looked over at the computer screen and saw Karen laying on her hotel bed, unconscious it seemed.

 

So I hung there with Christy basking in her feminine glory, a tiny man clinging to her panties for dear life!

 

I started to swing back and forth and managed to wrap my legs, at least part of the way around her left thigh.  Using my hands, I edged my way up her waistband until I could hold her thigh with some certainty that I wouldn’t fall off.  From there I just slid down until I was on the instep of her foot.

 

“I love the way you get around.”  Christy said sitting on her bed and crossing her legs, this left me up in the air.

 

I was passing out.  Between all the climbing and the sex, I was beat!  I lay my head down on Christy’s foot and I passed out.