- Text Size +

 

“He looks real.”  Someone said.  She sounded like a young girl.

“He is real!  Can’t you see him breathing?”  another said.

“Look at his dick!  It looks real enough!”  yet another voice said.

 

They all giggled at the dick remark and that woke me up.

“Jeanine?”  I said sitting up and bracing myself on a pillow.

“He is real!”  One of them shouted and my eyes opened wide!

 

There were three young girls sitting on the bed in front of me!  Needless to say, I jumped to my feet.

“Who are you and what are you doing in here?”  I shouted.

 

The brunette in the middle of the bed answered me.  “I’m Jennifer, Jeanine’s sister.  I was just about to ask you the same question.”   Jennifer was definitely Jeanine’s sister.  Jennifer had longer hair than Jeanine, almost the same voluptuous body and just enough of a resemblance for me to believer her.

 

“I’m Rob.  Your sister and I work together.”  I said.

“That’s not all you do together.”  The red head on the right said reaching out and running her finger down my chest.  She kept going down and before she could touch my uncovered cock, I covered it.

“Hey!”  I shouted.

“Embarrassed, little man?”  she said pulling her hand away.

“Shannon!?” the other brunette on Jennifer’s right gasped.

“Emily, don’t be such a prude!”  Shannon responded.

 

“Where’s Jeanine?”  I asked.

“I think she’s in the shower.”  Jennifer said.

“I’d like to leave now.  Where are my clothes?” I said looking around.

 

The girls looked around, Shannon was the one to reach down and grab them off the floor.

“Look at these cute little shorts!”  she said holding them up.  “And this little shirt!”

“May I please have them?”  I said taking a step towards her.

 

Shannon immediately jumped up and turned to face me.  She was very attractive.  Light skin with flaming red hair.  Her hair was long and her breasts were extremely large!  Almost the size of Christy’s!  She couldn’t be more than sixteen, she wore too much make up to be any older.  Shannon dangled my clothes high above my head.

“You can have them, if you can reach them.”  She said. 

 

She was pretty tall and even though I stood on the bed, I only came up to her chest.

“Please give them to me.”  I said standing in front of her cupping my privates.

“I said, you can have them if you can reach them.  Now jump!”  she said bobbing my clothes up and down above me.

“Shannon, give the little man his clothes!”  Emily shouted.  Jennifer just giggled.

“Emily, shut up!”  Shannon shouted.  “I’m only teasing!”  she said and looked at me over her huge tits.

“Here you go little man!”  she said and dropped my clothes.  Just as she dropped them she leaned forward catching them in her cleavage!  “OOPS!”  she feigned surprise.  Shannon was wearing a blue strapless top and a pair of black, skintight pants.

Shannon squeezed her breasts together, thus she surrounded my clothes with her flesh.  She leaned over, placing her cleavage right in front of me.

 

“Reach in and grab them.”  She said in a whisper.  Her breasts were almost falling out of her top!

My heart beat rapidly in my chest.

 

“Shannon!”  Emily shouted from what now seemed a mile away.

 

“Go ahead, little man.  Grab them.”  Shannon whispered.

 

I heard nothing but my heart beating in my chest.  All time seemed to slow down as I pulled my right hand away from my crotch and began reaching for Shannon’s chest.

“Come on.  Reach in, grab your clothes and you can go.  That’s all you have to do.”  The redhead said shaking her top a little.

Slowly my hand neared the six-inch crevasse that was her cleavage.  All I could think about was her chest!  My clothes stuffed inside!  This crazy, beautiful girl was holding my clothes hostage!  My hand got closer, my heart beat louder.  My fingers felt the warmth of her skin even before they touched it.  She was hot!  Practically glowing with feminine heat!  This girl may have been sixteen but her body and the effect of her hormones made her a woman.  My dick became hard in my hand as I reached inside the soft prison that held my clothes.

“That’s it.  A little farther.”  She whispered from above.

I shot a quick look to my left and spied one of her immense nipples, hard underneath the thin confine of her top.

 

A mile away, in some foreign land I heard giggling and someone shouting to “Stop it.”

 

“A little farther.”  Came the voice from above.  Slowly, carefully, Shannon began to back away.

“Wait.”  I said, my voice sounding hollow in my head.  I took a step closer and tried to reach in farther.  She only backed away more.

 

“Come on little man.  You’re not scared of little ol’ me are you?”  she said backing away even more.

I decided that I would have to lunge in and grab my clothes, if I were going to get them back at all.  This giant teenager was teasing me with her immense chest and I was more than falling for it.  I took a big step forward and reached as far as I could go.  Unfortunately, the bed ended about a half an inch too soon and I slipped. 

 

Relying on my hand that was stuck in her cleavage for balance, I let go of my hard cock with the other and reached up.  I grabbed onto her top as she stood up.  I managed to grab onto the fabric on her left tit.

 

I hung on for a moment, my dick pointing directly towards her young femininity, then her top gave way and I fell.  It was like falling out of a tree!  I landed with a thud at the giant girls feet.  The skintight pants she wore were flared at the bottom, halfway covering her monstrous platform sandals.  The heels on the sandals were about eight inches, a third of my height!

 

Shannon stood, towering over me cupping her tits.  Her top was around her waist.

“If the little man wanted to see my tits…”  she said bending down and picking me up with one hand.  “All he had to do was ask.”  She placed me back on the bed.

“Wait a minute.”  I said backpedaling.  “This is wrong!  You are way too young…”  I started to say when I tripped over something and fell on my back. 

 

Jennifer had held out her hand and tripped me!

 

“No!  You wait a minute.”  Shannon said climbing onto the bed.  “The only thing wrong here is that you don’t want to see my tits!  What are you gay?”  she said crawling over me, her breasts dangling over my body.  She looked down and saw my that my dick was rock hard.  She smiled.

“You’re not gay.”  She whispered.  “Just shy.”  And lightly rubbed one large tit across my stomach.

 

“P-P-Please!  Stop this!”  I yelled as she gently guided her right nipple over my hard cock.

 

Suddenly, I was grabbed by the shoulders and hoisted into the air.  Emily  had pulled me out of there and was now clutching me to her small bosom.

 

“Shannon leave him alone!”  she said defiantly.

 

“Emily, give him back to me.”  Shannon said calmly as she slid off the bed.

Jennifer stood up as well and together they cornered Emily.  I managed to pull my face out of her chest to see the two girls close in on the other.  Emily was by far the shortest and only wearing sneakers.  Both Jennifer and Shannon were wearing heels, their breasts at the height of Emily’s face.

“Give him to me.”  Shannon said again forcing Emily up against the wall.  Shannon pushed her enormous breasts into Emily’s face and I could feel Emily shudder.  Not only that but her little nipples became hard.  What?

“Shannon, he’s so small and helpless!”  Emily breathed hard.  I couldn’t see anything above Shannon’s chest,  I could only hear them talking.

“Like you, Emily?”  Shannon said breathy.

“Shannon!  Please let me go!”  I felt Emily struggle against the much larger Shannon, but Shannon held her back.

“I’ve noticed you looking at me.  You like me, don’t you?”  Shannon said.

“You’re one of my friends!  Of course I look at you!.”  Emily said clutching me tighter.  I could feel the heat between them grow.

“Yes, but you don’t look at me the same way.  You want me.”  Shannon said pulling away. 

 

I turned to see Shannon standing only a foot away, rubbing her massive tits together.

 

“You want these?”  she said pulling her nipples.

Emily was speechless.

“You can have them if you just give me the little man.”

 

Emily looked down at me.  Her eyes were wide and her bottom lip was quivering.

“You’re not going to hurt him, are you?”  Emily said her breathing was getting quicker.

Shannon laughed.  “We’re just going to have some fun!”

 

Shannon grabbed Emily by the arm and led her over to the bed.  Emily still held me tight as Shannon guided her until she lay down with me on top.

I felt Emily’s heart race as Shannon reached around and unzipped her top, letting it fall to the ground.  Shannon then climbed on top of us.  She reached up and braced herself against the headboard.  Slowly, she lowered her tits against Emily’s upturned face.

Emily shuddered again and she let go of me and grasped a huge tit in each hand.

 

I used this opportunity to climb off of Emily and make my escape.

 

“Just where do you think you’re going?”  Jennifer said laying down right next to the other girls.

“Shit!”  I said as she snatched me with both hands and clutched me to her so that we could both watch the action unfolding before us.

 

By this time Emily was sucking on Shannon’s tits like a baby.  Shannon ground her hips into Emily’s as if they were fucking.

Shannon lowered herself  and locked lips with the smaller girl.  Their lust more than making up for their lack of experience.

 

Just then, I noticed that Shannon and Emily weren’t the only one’s having a good time.  Jennifer had one hand between her legs and had started rubbing herself!

 

Shannon sat up and unbuttoned Emily’s shirt, exposing her tiny breasts.  Shannon immediately began licking and sucking her nipples.  Emily moaned loudly.

 

Jennifer placed me between her legs and held me there as she removed her own shirt.  She unsnapped the push up bra and unleashed a very perky pair of breasts.  They weren’t as big as Jeanine’s, but in a few years they would be.

 

Jennifer inched her way over towards the other girls.  Shannon was now moving down Emily’s stomach and unbuttoning her jeans.  Emily seeing Jennifer immediately reached for her, pulled her down and the two began kissing!  I was crushed between their teenage tits!

 

Emily’s moans became louder as Shannon began to lick her.

 

I felt a hand wrap around my leg and pull me out from between Emily and Jennifer.  Shannon pulled me down between Emily’s legs.  She wrapped her hand around my waist and pointed my erection directly at Emily’s wet pussy!

 

“Emily, you’re about to be deflowered by the smallest man alive.”  Shannon said pushing me closer.

 

Emily and Jennifer stopped their frenzied lovemaking for a second and looked down at me in Shannon’s grip.

 

Emily gazed at me with gentle, caring eyes.  “Be gentle with me.”  she said looking at my hard member.  The three of them stood silent for a moment and then burst out laughing at Emily’s statement.

 

Shannon laughing, pushed me against Emily.  She rubbed me against her soft, moist lips before directing me into her.

 

Surprisingly enough, Emily’s pussy was quite tight around my shrunken cock and she arched her back as I entered her.  Shannon’s giant hand pumped for me, but after a few moments she realized that I no longer needed coaxing.  I was fucking Emily on my own!  I knelt down before her and grabbed the top of her hips.  This gave me plenty of leverage to insert myself with some authority.

 

While I pumped away, Shannon and Jennifer watched in complete silence.  They were enjoying this as much as I was.  It didn’t take long for me to climax, looking at the three giants before me.  When I finished, Emily picked me up and lay me on her bare chest.  Both Shannon and Jennifer cuddled her, crushing me in a six-breasted sandwich from which I never wanted to leave.

 

“When can we do that again?”  Emily asked very enthusiastically.

“Yes little man!  When’s my turn?”  Jennifer asked.

“I’m next!”  Shannon cried hoisting me into the air.

 

“Girls, girls, girls!”  I managed before Shannon pressed me into her overwhelming cleavage.

 

There was the sound of a door opening and the resounding gasps as Jeanine entered the room.

“What the fuck is going on in here?”  She yelled.

 

“Holy Shit!  Jeanine I can explain!”  I heard Jennifer yell from inside Shannon’s cleavage.

 

“Why don’t any of you have your tops on?  God Emily!  Why are you naked!?”  Jeanine yelled and Shannon rose up from the bed.  “And where’s Rob?”

 

“I came in to get your CD player and we saw the little man on the bed…”  Jennifer stammered.

“We were curious.”  Shannon said pulling me out of her cleavage and handing me to Jeanine who was standing at the foot of the bed wearing a robe.

 

I watched as the three teenagers got dressed and walked out of Jeanine’s room.  All three of them smiled at me as they left.

 

“Here are his clothes.”  Shannon said handing Jeanine my shorts and shirt.  “Bye little man.”

 

When the door closed Jeanine placed me on the bed and began to get dressed.

“You’re not even going to ask me what happened?”  I asked pulling on my shorts.

Jeanine turned, clasping her push up bra on.  “I know what happened.  My sister and her friends had their way with you.  They do it with all the guys I bring home.”  She pulled on an extra tight, v-neck T-shirt which showed tons of her cleavage.

“Really?”  I was astounded.

“Listen, my parents are going to be home any minute and if you want to explain it to them you can.  Otherwise, we can talk in the car.”

 

Instead of letting me sit in the passenger seat, Jeanine cradled me in one arm as she drove.  I rested my head on one large breast and ran my hand over the other.

“Next week, I’m going to call you and pretend that you need to sign more papers.  If you want to, that is.”  She said looking down at me.

“I’d love to.”  I said mushing my face in her cleavage.  Her perfectly round breasts were making me incredibly horny.

 

At the next traffic light I hopped down to the floor between her legs and tried to pry her legs open.

“What are you doing?”  she laughed.

“Move forward.”  I said pushing up her already short skirt.

She slid her hips forward and pulled her left leg up onto the dashboard.

“It’s going to be very hard to drive.”  She said smiling.

“So pull over when you feel the need.”  I said pulling her lace panties aside and sticking my face between her already moist lips.

I didn’t even notice if the car was moving.  I just enjoyed licking the pussy of this giant of a girl.

 

When she was wet enough I slipped one hand inside her, up to the wrist.  She moaned very loudly.  I licked and fondled her giant clit with my tongue.  Her sensitive skin was like silk and the heat that came from her was like a furnace.

 

She pulled over at a fairly busy part of route 107, eased back her seat and came.  At first she shuddered slightly, then her fit became more violent.  Her immense body shook.  Her left leg, which was on the dashboard, flew suddenly out the window and kicked off the mirror.  Her other foot pressed so hard on the gas that the car redlined.  Jeanine arched her back, pushing her tits out and the clip of her bra between her enormous tits busted.

 

I pulled my hand out, but I kept licking her until she begged me to stop.  She picked me up and licked my face clean!  We made out as she pulled the v-neck of her shirt down until it ripped, allowing her breasts to be free.  She pulled off my shorts and rubbed my hard cock all over her nipples.

“I want you inside me.”  she said and lowered me to the seat between her legs.  With both feet on the dashboard Jeanine pushed my ass until I was as deep inside her as I could go.

“You are amazing!”  she said as I pumped away.

I knew I wasn’t big enough to satisfy her but I didn’t care.  She was hot and wet and felt great!   I quickly reached climax and came inside her.

 

I spent the rest of the car ride on her lap sucking her tits.  With her skirt still around her waist she didn’t bother getting out of the car when she dropped me off at Christy’s house.  I waved goodbye and watched her drive off into the late afternoon sun.