- Text Size +

 

I awoke the next morning to find Christy standing over me.

“Sleep well Shrimp?” the towering figure asked reaching down for me.  She looked fresh out of the shower, water still beaded on her immense chest.  Instead of grabbing me she lifted the straps of a bra and pulled.  To my astonishment I was laying in one of the cups and was lifted up!  She held the straps together and smiled.

“Well look at you!  I knew you wanted to get into my panties, but my bra too!?”  she laughed as the fabric closed around me, making a bra sandwich with me in the middle.  She dangled me in front of her face.  “I wish I had time to play, but I have to get you to the doctor and get to class.”  She said walking over to the bed and dumping me out.  “Oh yeah, your cell phone rang and I answered it.  I was some chick named Mindy.”  She said putting on the bra.

“What’d she say?”  I asked.

“She needs you to sign some papers.”  She said lifting me up and carrying me into her bathroom.  Christy threw me into the tub and ran the water.  “Hurry up.  I’ll come get you when I finish getting dressed.”  She said handing me a bar of soap.

I showered and rinsed just as Christy came to get me.  She picked me up, wrapped me in a towel and dried me off.  She carried me naked into the other room where my clothes were.

“Get dressed.  I’ll have Rosa make you some breakfast.  Come down when you’re ready.”  She said standing above me.  She was wearing a short sundress and high-heeled sandals, no panties.  She saw me looking and said, “If you’re lucky.”

 

I went down to find Rosa waiting for me.

“Buenos Dias!”  she said lifting me up and sitting me on the kitchen counter.  She had a small omelet, coffee and the morning paper waiting for me.

“May I get you something else Senor?” she asked leaning over crushing her breasts together and kissing me on the cheek.  Her huge lips were hot and covered most of my face.

“I think we’re in a hurry.  Can I take a rain check?”  I asked the Latin beauty.

She looked very disappointed.

 

I finished breakfast as Christy came walking down the stairs.

“Ready?  We’ve got to run.”  She said lifting me up and cradling me in one arm.

 

She dropped me off at Dr. Armstrong’s clinic.  The good Doctor was wearing a short skirt and no pantyhose, a benefit of the warm weather.

“Twenty four inches and seventeen pounds.  My, my, you are getting small.”  She said lifting me onto the exam table.  She leaned over, placing one hand on either side of me.  Her pretty face coming closer as she said,  “Rob, I don’t know how small you’ll get and frankly, I’m worried.”

“About what?” I asked looking into her baby blues.

“What will happen to you when you get to be really small.”  She said and moved away, folding her hands behind her back.

“Rob, I don’t want to sound condescending but you’re no bigger than a baby.  You probably couldn’t take care of yourself right now, forget about when you’re half this size, or a quarter.”  She came back around towards me.  “I want to offer my clinic to you and even my house.  You’re not going to be alone in your time of need.”  She was back with her hands on the table.

“I want to thank you Doctor.  Your kindness is not without my appreciation.”  I said and she stood.  “I’m lucky enough to have people who care about me.  If they can’t do the job.  I’ll call.”  I said pulling my shirt back on.

“Good.”  She said helping me down.  I stood between her legs and looked up at the giant before me.  “I’ll be here if you need me.”

 

I took a cab over to the office.  I said hello to my security staff and went into personnel.  I walked around the reception desk to find Jeanine busy at her computer.

“Hi Jeanine!” I said and she jumped.

“Rob!  Look how small you are!” she got up and came to me.  She was wearing a long skirt and short-sleeved shirt to match.  The shirt was tight around her chest, her nipples becoming hard at the mere sight of the small man at her feet.  “Can I pick you up?” she said bashfully.

“Uh, sure.”  I said.  Jeanine reached down hesitantly and hoisted me up, under my armpits.  She held me like a small child and carried me into the inner office.

“Hey Mindy!  Look who’s here!”  she called to Mindy as she rounded the corner into her office.

“Rob?”  Mindy said standing.

“Hey Mindy!”  I replied.

“How tall are you now?  The last time I saw you, you were four feet tall!” she said standing next to Jeanine.

“Two feet, give or take an inch.”  I said feeling my crotch grow warm against Jeanine’s breast.

Jeanine felt it too, looked at me and smiled.

“Do the Doctors know what’s causing it?”  she asked folding her arms across her chest.

“Not at all.” I  said.

“Do they know how small you’ll get?”  Jeanine asked anxiously.

“they don’t know that either.” I said.  “Mindy, you have some papers you need me to sign?”

Mindy blinked as if from a dream, “Yes!  The insurance company forms!” she said reaching around her desk.  She pulled out a small stack of papers and held them up.

“Uh, I guess you should put him down Jeanine.”  She said placing the papers on a chair.

Jeanine, instead of putting me on the floor, slid me down the length of her five-foot body and her thigh and her calf.  “I didn’t want to drop you.”  She said with her platform, knee high boot between my legs.

Mindy went and sat behind her desk as I signed the papers.  Little did she know that her desk didn’t have a front panel, which gave me a great view of her thin legs.  I stood on the floor and leaned on the chair, which was chest high to sign the documents.

 

I was about halfway through when a phone in another office began to ring.

“Would you get that Jeanine?”  Mindy asked and Jeanine walked away, eyeing me the entire time.  When Jeanine was gone Mindy whispered “Rob, I must apologize for her actions.”  She said coming around her desk.

“What do you mean?”  I said playing dumb.

“I mean, picking you up and then sliding you down her body like that!”  she said motioning the way Jeanine moved. 

“Oh don’t worry about it!”  I said shrugging my shoulders.  “No harm done.”

“Honestly, I don’t know what got into her?!” she said  sitting in the chair next to the one I was signing on.  She crossed her legs and her foot hit me in the ass.

“Oops!  Sorry!”  she said blushing.

“Now that’s harassment!”  I said laughing.

“Oh stop!”  she said kicking me again.  This time the toe of her pump caught the edge of my makeshift belt and snapped it off!  My pants slid down my legs and I stood there sans underwear with Mindy staring at my two-inch pecker!

“Oh God!”  she said turning away and covering her eyes.  “I’m so sorry!”  she said as I picked up my pants.

“Mindy, it was an accident!”  I said as she rose and walked across the room.

“I’m so embarrassed!”  she said  “I really didn’t mean it.”

“It’s okay!”  I said fashioning a new knot around my waist.  “Look!  Good as new!”  I said holding up my arms for her to see.

She turned and saw my pants were up.

“I can’t tell you how sorry I am!”  She said once again approaching me.

“Mindy, I knew you always wanted to get in my pants.  I just don’t know why you waited do long.”

“Oh stop!” she flushed.

“Really?”  I asked.

“Really what?” she asked back.

“You really like me?”  I asked.

“Well…”  she started “Yes.”

“I would never have guessed!”

“Oh please!  Like I was drag racing you for fun!” she said standing in front of me, hands on hips.
Now it was my turn to say “Oh my God!  I should have known!  Nobody comes back for a beating that much!”

“Well, anyway…” she said backing off “It’s too late now.”

“What do you mean?”  I asked.

“Well look at you.  You’re tiny!  I could never date someone so short.  No offense.”  She said crossing her arms. 

Good old Mindy, back to being the stuck up bitch I always thought she was.

So I just said “Yeah, you’re right.  We couldn’t slow dance anyway.  If you stepped on my toes, you’d probably crush my feet!”

“I’d never step on your toes!”  Jeanine came chiming in as if on cue.  “Rob if you done with the papers, how’d you like to get a bite to eat?”  she said rather perkily.

“Sure!”  I said and she picked me up.

“See you later Mindy!”  I said giving her a wave over Jeanine’s shoulder.  Mindy half waved and sat back down at her desk without another word.

 

Jeanine carried me outside and down the short lane of bushes towards the parking lot.

“Shit!”  She said placing me down on the ground.

“What’s wrong.”  I said.

“I forgot my keys!  I’ll be right back!”  she said and hurried back towards the building.

I was admiring Jeanine’s young ass when a shadow fell over me.

“Hi Rob.”  A familiar voice said.

I turned to face a lovely pair of legs that came out of a short skirt.  I looked up to a large pair of breasts and then Jill’s pretty face.

“Jill?!”  I squeaked.

 

Jill moved like lightning!  One hand came down upon my head, cupping it, she lifted me up and brought me over to a small enclosure the bushes made on the right side.  She was squeezing my head so hard it felt like my brains would shoot out my ears!  When I started screaming from the pain a large hand covered my face.

“If you want to live a little bit longer, stop doing that!”  she whispered hoarsely.

I tried to pry her fingers loose, hoping she’d drop me and I’d be able to runaway but her fingers were like steel.

“It’s no use little man!  You’re not going to get away this time!” she said and I felt my legs being stuffed into some sort of bag.  Her hand over my face made it difficult to breath and I was beginning to lose consciousness!  She pushed me hard, all the way into the bag then zippered it shut.

There were other items in the bag.  “It must be a large purse.”  I thought to myself as the bag began to swing back and forth.  “There’s got to be something in her I can use!”  I thought feeling around.  Lipstick, wallet, compact, metal nail file, hairbrush…A METAL NAIL FILE!”  I grabbed it, dug my way to the bottom of the purse and jammed it into the seam.

Suddenly, I was kicked in the ribs and hard! “You’d better stop what your doing or I’ll throw this bag into the street!”  she said under her breath.  She also quickened her pace.  I had to hurry.  I managed to make a small hole.  From there I just pulled on the threads to make the hole bigger. 

 

I heard her jingling her keys in her hand, which meant that we must be getting close to her car!  I squeezed my arm and shoulder out the hole and pushed!  It opened wide, spilling me and half the contents to the pavement.

“You little shit!”  she yelled as I got to my feet.  I ran quickly for the building, unfortunately, not quick enough.  Jill was on me in a heartbeat!

I stopped short and curled into a ball.  One of Jill’s enormous feet hit me hard and she went flying on her face!  I held my side where she kicked me and ran past her. 

I thought I gave her a wide enough berth but she managed to grab hold of my ankle and pull me to her.

“You’re going to pay for that!”  she said.

I was on my ass as she pulled me. 

When I was close enough I kicked with my free leg hitting her square in the nose.

She let go.

Again, I ran towards the building.

I heard the lumbering giant get to her feet.

I rounded the bushes and flew down the stairs.

I ran through the slit in Jeanine’s skirt and came to a halt when I hit the fabric behind her.

“Rob?”  she said.

“Jeanine!”  I yelled as Jill rounded the corner.

“Jill!  What the hell are you doing here!”  Jeanine yelled.

I hid myself behind Jeanine’s left calf, away from the slit in her long skirt.

“Where is he?”  Jill puffed.

“Jill, what the hell are you talking about!?  You’re not supposed to be here!  You’d better go before I call the police!”

“Good girl Jeanine!”  I thought cowering behind her leg.

Jill stepped closer.  I saw her shadow cover Jeanine.  Even with her platform boots on Jeanine would only stand tit high compared to Jill.

I reached up and grabbed the top of Jeanine’s boot.  I pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around Jeanine’s calf just in time.

Jill grabbed Jeanine by the shoulders and pushed her to the side.

“What!”  I heard Jill scream.

“Fuck you Jill!  What the fuck do you think you’re doing!?”

“I thought he was behind you!”  Jill sounded frustrated.

I watched Jeanine’s right leg come back and then strike forward with a blow that would have killed me!

“Ow!”  Jill yelped.

“Let go of me!”  Jeanine yelled and let another kick fly.

“Ow!”  Jill cried again.

“Why you little…” Jill said and then Jeanine’s feet left the ground.

All of a sudden, there was the sound of running feet.

“Jill!  Put Jeanine down!”  I heard Mindy yell.

I imagined harsh glances being exchanged.  Jeanine’s feet were on the ground again and then there was the sound of feet walking away.

Jeanine and Mindy let out a collective sigh.  It must’ve been Jill walking away.

“What was she doing here?”  Mindy asked.

“She was after Rob.”  Jeanine breathed hard.

“Rob?  Where is he?”  Mindy asked.

“I’m right here.”  I said hopping down off of Jeanine’s leg and walking out through the slit in her skirt.

“Are you all right?”  Jeanine asked picking me up.

“Ow!”  I screamed in pain as she held me by my sore ribs.

“I’m so sorry!”  she said placing her arms under my ass for support.

“I’m going to call the police!”  Mindy said running inside.

“Should we call an ambulance?”  Jeanine asked.

“No, I’ll be fine.  I just need some rest.”  I said holding my sides.

“You can lean on me, if you want.”  Jeanine said and with one large hand pushed my head onto her chest.

She was holding me somewhat in the middle of her body so my head rested on the taught T-shirt.   Jeanine brought her arms in tight and her chest swelled around my head and shoulders.  She didn’t crush me between them, but rather made herself softer.

 

After the police were gone, Mindy suggested that Jeanine take me home.  So, there I lay on the front seat of Jeanine’s Saturn in a daze.  It was barely past lunchtime and so much had happened today already!

Jeanine pulled into the driveway and scooped me into her arms.  “When we get inside I’ll take care of you.” She said walking up to the door.

“Honestly, Jeanine, all I need is some rest.”  I said realizing that she didn’t take me back to my house!

“Jeanine, where are we?”  I said looking around.

“My house.  Mindy said I should take you home.”  She said walking inside.

“She meant my house!”  I raised my voice.

“Oh, don’t worry!  My parents aren’t home and my sister won’t be back from school for hours!”  she said sitting me on the kitchen table.  “Now take off your shirt.  I want to see your ribs.”  She said standing before me.

“Please Jeanine, take me home.”  I pleaded.

“After I’m sure your all right.”  She said and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it gently over my head.  She ran her fingers gently down my sides.  “No bruises yet, do they feel broken?”

“No, just sore.”

“Does it hurt anywhere else?”  she asked.

“My head hurts.  She squeezed it pretty hard.”  I said remembering how she picked me up.

Jeanine ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.  “Can I get you some aspirin?”

“Please.”  I said.

Jeanine walked out of the room saying “I’ll be right back.” And waving her hand.

That kiss on the forehead was enough to get me going. 

 

Jeanine returned a moment later with pills in hand.  “These are way too big for you to swallow, I’ll cut them in half for you.”  She said placing them on a cutting board.

With ice-cold water from the refrigerator door I swallowed the aspirin.

“You have a very nice home.”  I said standing on the table.  I was now eye to eye with her.

“Thank you.”  She said smiling.

“What town is this?”  I asked turning towards the window behind me to look outside.

“Oh God!”  she gasped.

“What’s wrong?”  I jumped.

“Your back!  It’s all scratched up!”  she said and wrapped her arms around me.

“Really?”  I asked and then remembered that Jill had dragged me on the ground.

 

Jeanine carried me into the bathroom and stood me on the counter.  She went into the cabinet and retrieved cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide.  With the medicine cabinet door open I could see myself.  I turned to see long scratches start at my shoulders and run down my back.

Jeanine soaked the cotton ball and touched my back lightly.  The peroxide stung a little.

“Rob the scratches run all the way down…”  she said tugging on my pants.  My makeshift belt came loose and my pants (for the second time that day) fell around my ankles!

“Your ass is all scratched up, and dirty too!”  she said looking at my backside.  “You should take a bath.  It’ll make you feel better!”  she said turning me to face her.  She pulled my shoes off and slid the pants all the way off of me.

“Jeanine!”  I shouted.

“What?”  she asked.

“I’m naked!”  I said still cupping my privates.

“Oh!” she smiled.  “Here, I’ll be naked too.  Will that make you feel better?”  she said pulling her t-shirt over her head.

“Jeanine….don’t!” I stammered as her bra came off.

Her huge glistening orbs stood prominent on her chest.  She pulled down her skirt and stood there in her panties and boots.  “What’s the matter?”  She asked standing straight up.  “Don’t you like my body?”  she said running one hand down between her breasts.

“No, Jeanine!  I…I…”  I stuttered some more.  Her tits were at least a d-cup and her stomach was rock hard.

She turned slightly and stuck her ass out saying “Is my ass too big?”

Jeanine had slender hips and a small, round ass.  There wasn’t a mark on it.  The thong she wore accented it perfectly.

“No.”  I said trying to contain my erection.

“Then what’s wrong?!”  she asked standing, hands on hips.

“I have a girlfriend.”  I said.

“I know that!”  she said lifting me from the counter and placing me in the tub.

She ran hot water into the huge tub and squirted in some bath oils.

“What my boyfriend doesn’t know won’t hurt him!”  she said splashing the water around me.

“But…”  I said.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?  Do you want to go home?”  she asked.

“Yes and no.”  I said.  “Jeanine, you’re an incredibly attractive young woman.  I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

She laughed.  “Take advantage of me?  You’re going to take advantage of me?  If anything, I thought I was going to take advantage of you!”  she laughed some more.

“I’ll tell you what,” she said pulling off her boots and thong.  “If we spend the next few hours together and afterwards, you don’t call me.  I promise not to think you took advantage of me.” she said placing one large hand on her chest.  “After all, I am a petite young woman.” She said stepping into the tub.  “I wouldn’t want a big, strong man like yourself taking advantage of me.”

She stood above me like a goddess.  I was barely taller than her knee.  I looked down at her cute feet and the small butterfly tattoo on her ankle, up her legs to the small patch of dark hair between them.  Her breasts jutted out from the flatness of her belly like the Rocky Mountains from the great plains.  Her cute, young face smiled down upon me.

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let me sit down?”  she asked, sounding like a goddess, her voice echoing in the shower stall.

I don’t know if it was the fact that Jeanine was so much younger than me or if it was just the giantess fantasy taking hold again.  I moved towards the faucet and the torrent of hot water gushing forth.  She sat and placed one foot on either side of me.  She leaned forward and picked me up.  She held me up to her lips and kissed me gently. 

I kissed her back.

She gently forced her tongue into my mouth. We locked lips for a long time, it was fantastic.  I never imagined in all my days of fantasizing that at the height of two feet I could still make out with a woman!  I realize that it was a little messier than usual, but that’s expected considering the size differences in our mouths. 

It was a good kiss, a wet kiss, a kiss of young lust that poured from our lips, mixed with the water and permeated every cell in our bodies.  Jeanine licked my mouth and moved down to my neck as if I were an ice cream cone.  She moved downward flicking her tongue at my nipples and tracing the lines of my six-pack with her lips.  Jeanine stuck her tongue in my navel as my stiffy poked her in the neck.  She moved me up and let me kneel on her shoulders as she breathed hot breath on my two-inch member.

“It’s so little.”  She said looking up at me slyly.  “I’m afraid I’ll swallow you whole!”

“I’m not that small.”  I said defiantly.

“Yet.”  She said and took my entire cock into her mouth with one fluid motion.

Jeanine sucked and licked, bumping her nose against my stomach.  My cock was much too small to be a mouthful for her, but she acted like it was enough. 

I guess my moaning was getting too loud because she leaned backward and lowered me to her chest. Her small nipples were rock hard.  I leaned over to the right and took it into my mouth. 

“Oh Rob!”  Jeanine let out a moan of pleasure.  She squeezed her tits together so that I could play with both of them at once.  Straddling her ribs, I stuck my cock between them.  With her tits together I grabbed both nipples, one in each hand and began to pump.

Jeanine moved her hands away from her breasts and ran them down to her pussy.  At the same time she cradled her arms together so that I could keep tit fucking her.

The steam and our sweat made our bodies like oily snakes that slithered and slid all over each other.  All at once, I lost my grip on her nipples and slid down the length of her stomach and splash!  Into the water.

Jeanine giggled. I coughed.  With the water up, above my knees I climbed upon her thigh and straddled it.  I reached down and slipped my hand between her lips. Even under the steaming water her clitoris was hot!   Her sighs became louder when I touched it.

Jeanine moved her hands up to her breasts and pulled at her nipples.  Her legs braced against the walls of the tub and she started to scream.

“Oh Rob!  Oh Rob!  OH ROB!”  Jeanine bucked, making small waves in the hot water.

I rubbed and squeezed her clit harder as she came.

 

When she was done she looked down at me with lust still in her eyes and said “I still want you.  I want that tiny cock of yours inside me.” 

She stood up and dried us both off, then carried me upstairs to her bedroom.

She lay me on the bed and crouched over me, letting her huge knockers rub gently against my belly.  She moved up and inserted her left nipple into my mouth.

“There’s definitely something about seeing you sucking my tits that drives me crazy!”  she said lowering herself so that my face was mashed into the firmness of her tit.

“Maybe it’s because you’re so small.” She said switching tits.  “Maybe it’s because you’re helpless against them, like a baby.”  She said lifting herself up.  “Wait a minute.  I want to see something.”

 

Jeanine sat Indian style on her bed and lifted me in her arms, cradling me.  She lifted me and lowered her chest so that it appeared I was suckling.

“You are too cute!”  she said.

“You realize how Freudian this is.”  I said pulling away from her huge nipple.

“Shhhh.” She cooed.  “Just keep sucking.”

 

I lay there in the crook of her arm, sucking her tit and watching her look at me like a young mother of a newborn.  One of her hands made it’s way up my leg and started to stroke my dick.  I hugged her breast with both arms and pulled her towards me, taking even more nipple into my mouth.

She stroked and I sucked.

She stoked.

I came.  It was one of the weirdest sensations I’ve ever felt.

“That’s a good boy.”  Jeanine whispered.

I felt very warm inside and very tired.  Within a few minutes I fell asleep in Jeanine’s arms.