- Text Size +

 

I awoke in a huge bed with soft satin sheets.  The room was enormous, practically bigger than my entire apartment!  In addition to the bed there were several dressers a huge make up table and a tremendous full-length mirror.  I got up and found my suitcase near the foot of the bed.  I pulled on a pair of jeans that were now way too big for me and a T-shirt.  I cuffed the jeans and tied them tight around my waist using a piece of elastic from an old airport tag.  Surprisingly enough I had to lower myself down the side of the bed using the comforter.  I walked across the room, luckily Christy had left the door ajar and I could walk out.  I made my way down a long hallway following the sounds of music.  The music was coming from a bathroom.  I could hear water running.

“She must be taking a shower.”  I said to myself.  “I think I’ll join her.” 

Again, the door was ajar and I walked in.  Christy’s huge form was dancing in the tub, obscured by a sheer curtain.  The music was blaring ironically enough, “miserable” by Lit.  I undressed and threw my clothes on top of Christy’s.  I was just about to pull the curtain aside when a voice called into the bathroom.

“Andrea!  Turn that music down!  I have a guest and he’s trying to sleep!”  I heard Christy yell and then the door slammed.

“Andrea?  Who the hell is Andrea?”  I asked myself.

“Screw you Christy!” the girl in the shower yelled.

As if answering my question, Andrea parted the curtain and lowered the volume on the boom box.  Her hair and face were covered in soap so naturally she didn’t see me standing in the pile of clothes.

“How come you get to have guests over!?”  She yelled.

And from the other side of the door, faint and far away. “Because Mom and Dad said so!  You’re only seventeen!”  Christy yelled back.

“Oh God!”  I whispered and ran to the door.  As lucky as I was in getting in, I was as unlucky trying to get out.  The doorknob was out of reach and there was nothing that I could climb on to reach it!

I heard Andrea shut off the water.  Thinking quickly I dove under the pile of clothes and balled myself up.  I heard the muffled sounds of Andrea singing to herself and going through the medicine cabinet.  The next thing I knew, the music shut off and I was being lifted up along with the clothes.  I was carried for several steps and then dropped!  I must’ve fell for what was thirty feet into a pile of clothes, sheets and towels.  I pulled the clothes off of me and found myself face to face with one of the maids!

“Dios Mio!”  She yelled and something else I couldn’t understand.

“Uh, hola.”  I said remembering some of the seven years of Spanish I took in high school and college.

“Hola.”  She said dropping the bundle of clothes she held. 

I made my way off of the pile of clothes and wound up standing at her black sandaled feet.

“Uh, yo soy Roberto.”  I said hoping she wouldn’t laugh too hard at my accent.

“Rosa.”  She said.

Rosa was a young, obviously latina woman in her late teens, early twenties.  She wasn’t Sofia Vergara, but she was definitely cute.

Suddenly another woman came down the stairs. 

“Rosa!” the other woman called.

“Ana!”  Rosa called then said something sounding urgent.  I caught part of it “come here” and “look.”

“Ai!”  cried Ana.  Ana spoke way too quickly for me to understand.  Ana was maybe thirty with long black hair and tits out to New Jersey.  They both had on pants that came just below their knees and while Rosa wore a tube top over her breasts, Ana wore a shirt unbuttoned and tied below her huge knockers.

Ana continued speaking, I caught “Christy” easily enough, however I could only manage “small man” and “sleeping”.

Rosa started laughing.  That’s when I decided to say goodbye.  “Adios!”  I said and made my way towards the stairs.  All of a sudden, one of them stepped over me and stood in my way.  It was Rosa.

“No, no, no!”  she said musically.

“Que?”  I knew was a question, “who or what?”

Ana answered my question by picking me up from behind then jamming me between her tits!  I sat there on the knot of her shirt getting squished by her enormous mounds as she and Rosa embraced!   Rosa looked down at me with a devious smile and started kissing Ana!  I was being enveloped by their breasts!

“Ladies please!” I cried to no avail.  Neither one of them understood English.

Ana pulled Rosa’s top down exposing her beautiful brown breasts!  Rosa immediately shoved her right nipple into my face and cooed something softly in Spanish.

I took her hard nipple in my hands and began to suck it.

Ana said something about “a baby” and started massaging her huge mounds, her fingers had incredibly long nails.

I watched in ecstasy as the two giant women’s tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths.  I could feel their heartbeats speed up with each passing minute!  Ana with her long nails easily cut my home made belt of  elastic and pulled off my jeans.  My two-inch cock looked directly at Rosa who stopped kissing Ana and looked down.  Rosa’s long hair was all over me and smelled like fresh cut flowers.  She moved down and found my penis awaiting her.

“Ai!”  she cried and eagerly accepted it between her red lips. 

I leaned back as far as I could and looked up at Ana.  She was smiling down at me and blew me a big, red-lipped kiss.  I stuck my hands out to the side and found her nipples.  With Rosa sucking my dick and each of Ana’s nipples in my hands, I was in heaven.

Rosa stopped sucking on me for a moment and led Ana over to the pile of laundry.  Once there they lay down, Ana on her back and Rosa on top of her.  Rosa untied Ana’s shirt and let her tits free. 

I must say that as a man I find lesbians erotic and exciting.  As a two foot tall man with almost twenty foot lesbians using me in the middle, extremely erotic and almost mind blowing!  Rosa moved from my penis to Ana’s nipples and back again.  It was great.  I couldn’t tell which she enjoyed more!  Rosa’s thick, almost bulbous lips were the closest thing I felt to pussy since the last time I made love to Karen.

The two women were getting extremely hot and the sweat poured from their sweet skin like wine.  Suddenly, Rosa stood and removed her pants, then her panties.  Her skinny frame and round breasts were accented perfectly by her slightly larger, tight ass.  Rosa pulled off Ana’s pants and panties as well.  The two of them, adorned only in high-heeled sandals eyed me slyly.   Rosa pulled me out of Ana’s cleavage and down to her hips by my legs.  It was a bumpy ride over Ana’s washboard stomach.  Once there she straddled both Ana and I.  She carefully inserted my small cock into her steaming pussy and lay down on us both.

There I was sandwiched between them, Rosa’s wetness on top of me and Ana’s rising heat below me.  Between their tight abs and Ana’s huge tits there was plenty of space in the middle for me.  Rosa rocked back and forth as they sucked on each other’s breasts.  After a minute I heard Rosa whisper something like “I need more.” As she got up and off of us.  She lay down next to Ana and began fondling her breasts.  Ana lifted me up and held me while she positioned herself between Rosa’s legs.

 

What happened next threw me for the biggest loop of my life!

Ana bent over and licked Rosa’s clit making it even wetter than before.  All the while holding me between her pendulous breasts.  When Rosa was ready Ana lifted me up, held my legs together and began inserting me feet first, into Rosa!  Rosa moaned with pleasure.  Ana pulled me out a little and pushed me in about halfway up my calf.  Rosa cried out something about “loving” and then Ana pulled me out.  Ana inserted me up to my knees and Rosa looked at me like a cat that’s just about to pounce.  She held up one hand and moved her fingers as if they were running.

I got the hint and started kicking my feet a little.

“Oh!  Ana!”  she cried. 

It was then Ana started pushing me in and pulling me out mimicking sex.  I kept kicking.

“Oh Ana!  Ana!  Ana!” she cried as Ana licked her clit and used me as a dildo.

It wasn’t long before Rosa came.  She lay there bathed in sweat on a pile of dirty clothes.  Ana pulled me out and held me up to her beautiful face.

She rubbed my dick around her mouth as if it were lipstick and finally inserted it between them.  I heard movement below me and looked to see Rosa  positioning her head between Ana’s kneeling legs.  Ana let out a small moan as Rosa licked her.

Ana quickened her pace on my dick.

Rosa slurped noisily.

Ana giggled with delight.

I used Ana’s long fingernails for balance as I watched Rosa lick her.  My legs were still dripping.

Ana spoke soft, loving words into my cock and Rosa moaned in acknowledgment.   Rosa sat up and took me from Ana.

Ana lay down on the laundry, looking incredibly sexy.  She spread her legs wide as Rosa inserted one of my legs into her vagina and the other into her ass!

“Ai, Rosa!”  she screamed as my legs entered her. 

I was in an erotic daze as one giant woman pushed me into the other.  I looked up to see Rosa smiling down at me.

“Good boy.”  She said (I think) and then we both looked at Ana.

Ana was massaging both breasts, kneading them and pulling at her nipples.

When Ana came it was like mount Vesuvious erupted inside her!  She bucked and squirmed and almost tore both my legs off!

When she was done Rosa pulled me out and lay me on top of Ana.  Again she wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked until my precious juices flowed.  When I came she grabbed me and held me over Ana’s abs so that I made a small map of Hawaii on Ana’s rippling ocean.

 

The two girls had a great time bathing me in the large sink and dressing me.  As Ana carried me upstairs Rosa  called out to me  “Adios Roberto!”

“Bye Rosa!”  I waved.

“Maybe we can do it again sometime?”  she called.

“What?!”  I screamed.

“Oh calm down Rob.”  Ana said.  “If you had known we spoke English, you would’ve tried to talk your way out of it.”  she smiled.

“Oh, I don’t know about that.”  I said as Ana dropped me onto the bed.

“See you later.”  She said and sashayed out the door.

 

I lay back with my hands behind my head thinking about the girls.  “I’ve never had Spanish before!”  I thought to myself as Christy came walking in holding a measuring tape.

“What was Ana doing in here?”  She asked.

“Oh just cleaning up.”  I said.  “She thought I was asleep.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re up.”  She said walking over to the side of the bed I was on.  It was early evening and getting cool.  Christy had on a pair of flared jeans with black platforms and a pink short sleeved sweater that barely came below her magnificent chest. 

“I just got off the phone with Karen.”  She said sitting down.

“Really?”

“I told her you shrank again.  She made me promise to tell her your height next time she called.”

“Did you tell her what we did?”  I asked a little nervously.

“What?!  Do you think I’m nuts?!”  she yelled and I jumped.  “We’re best friends, I wouldn’t want to ruin that!”

“Sorry!”  I said backing up just a little.

“Listen Shrimp! I love sex!  I can have any man at any time!”  She said picking a small piece of lint off of her sweater, near where her nipple is. 

I thought to myself, “That could be me soon!”

“After all, I wanted you and I had you.”  She smiled smugly.

“Oh please!”  I said.  “I could’ve refused.”

“Refused?”  She mocked.  “I could have taken you if you wanted to or not, you Shrimp!”  She said standing.

“No way!  I can take anything you can dish out!”  I said defiantly.

“Really?”  She said looking every bit the giantess she was.  “Let’s see.”  Christy then ran her hands over her taught stomach and then up, under her sweater to her mountainous breasts.

“Oh!  You’re so tiny!”  she screamed and squeezed her tits together.

Needless to say that even after the short period between my exploits with Ana and Rosa my cock was ready, willing and able to go another round.

“I thought so.”  She smiled.

“Jesus!  Can’t you think of anything else!”  I yelled at the bulge in my pants.

“Apparently not!”  she said wrapping her long fingers around my midsection and lifting me.  “And just for doubting me you get nothing tonight.”  She said carrying me into another room.  The room we went into was even larger than the last.  No doubt, Christy’s bedroom.  Christy walked right up to a large birdcage in the corner of the room.  It was suspended from the top by a large pole.  She opened the door and shoved me inside.

“Now you can stay there until tomorrow.”  She said looking at me through the bars.

“Christy please!”  I yelled holding onto the white bars.

“I really like it when you say that!”  she said, her nipples becoming hard.

“Sex it a real power trip for you, isn’t it?”  I asked.

“That’s right.  Power and complete control.”  She said pressing her breasts against the bars.  “Right now I have complete control over you Shrimp.  Have a good night!”  She said and started to walk away.

“Christy!  Please don’t!”  I pleaded reaching through the bars for her.

“You do know how to pull my strings don’t you?”  She said looking at me as she closed the door.  “If you’re good, I’ll come and let you out later.”

“Christy!”  I yelled as she closed the door.