- Text Size +
Story Notes:

2003 story from BBL

Gts-matrix by BBL

Neal woke from his brief slumber as his computer announced with an audible ping that a new email had arrived. Slumped over his keyboard he read.
“Neal wake up its your giantess and Im ready to play”
He grinned at the screen it was Giant Lady or at least that was the identity she offered in all the on-line chat rooms, he actually didn’t know her real name. Over the last two years he regularly exchanged teasing banter and role played with her in those sites and more recently they had taken to emailing each other for the past few weeks. What Neal did find almost disturbing was that Giant Lady was always there any and every time he sent her a message or looked who was logged into a forum she was out there as if she was just waiting for him.
How the hell did she know I was snoozing? His mind questioned as he typed his answer and pressed send.
“Im awake my goddess I heard the tremors and knew it was you , how big are you today my lady?”
Seconds later Giant Lady returned another email.
“Im so tall today that you are riding upon the surface of my sexy high heel holding onto the decorative bows down by my sexy exposed giant toes. You are looking up at my enormous silky smooth legs as I take gigantic strides and you are trying to hold on”
Neal as normal began to feel the rise in his underwear as he tapped his next message into the keyboard.
“I begin to climb the long leg above me you are wearing some sexy stockings and I make my way to the edge of your giant skirt ”
His mind pictured the image although he actually had never met this mystery woman however her descriptions over the years seemed so vivid to his fertile imagination.
“the question is now do you dare climb higher up the inside of my shapely thigh under this very short dress I am wearing?”
Neal was officially turned on now as their exchanges proceeded at a predictable pace of increasing detail and sexual content and when they tailed off Giant Lady offered.
“Now that I have your full attention little one I need to be serious with you for a moment , Neal you are very special one of many very special men out there but unlike them you may be ready now”
Neal looked alarmed at the email, how the hell did she know his real name! He’d never revealed it to anyone only his alias Tiny Explorer was known to all the GTS community his private life was his own not to be drawn into this fantasy land , even his girlfriend didn’t know this fetish of his and she’d been with him for 5 years. His reply was slow wondering what to say dare he feign ignorance of the name was it just a guess?
“Giant Lady what am I ready for?”
Her answer was swift
“To meet me , to fulfil your dreams , to discover the truth. Neal today is exactly ten years since your first wet dream about a giant girl when you were fifteen. You are now ready to be tested”
Panic set in, a nervous too close for comfort kind of panic riddled his body and diminished his previous elevated manhood. How could she know when he first realised that a girls size was a turn on to him? Those wonderful early years of his GTS awakening which led to his current obsession to satiate his sexual curiosity night after night on his computer. His age she knew this too? Something didn’t feel right, did she actually know him? Would she tell his girlfriend Deborah?
“Giant Lady how do you know my name , how do you know these things about me?”
His message was to the point her answer was grey and unclear
“A goddess knows these things my little one I have made it my business to seek out those special tiny men who show potential , don’t worry my pet all will be revealed if you pass the test”
“The test? What test please tell me more , who are you?”
His email was almost frantic her reply was again evasive to answer his questions
“Don’t worry my sweet we will speak soon if you pass the test and my name is Trinity”
He sent several more questioning mails but she was gone and he sat looking at the history on his inbox none the wiser and very nervous. Suddenly the door to his study
opened and Deborah walked in unexpected.
“are you still on that blasted computer don’t you ever stop working?”
A little surprised he blocked her view of the text on the screen with his body in a casual fashion scared she may see his secret. A secret he had never openly shared and what made him even more conscious now was that his on line flirtations had been with another woman. Although harmless at first, tonight he didn’t feel so sure.
“Hey Debs , oh Ive just got a few more lines of code to finish for the Baxter project and Ill switch this off I promise”
Deborah produced a melting white smile offering a pout with her full red lips. She flicked her long blonde hair playfully and put her head to one side as she breathlessly whispered
“5 minutes and Ill be waiting in the bedroom wearing that new lingerie you bought me”
Blowing him a kiss he watched her curvy figure saunter away with a very feminine accentuated wiggle complimenting every step to a male eye.

At breakfast the next morning Neal fastened his tie in the mirror as a pair of slim arms wrapped around his waist and the distinctive sweet perfume of Deborah filled his every breathe as she hugged him lovingly from behind. He turned around into her embrace and tenderly kissed her forehead as it settled just below his chin whilst he felt the more than pleasant sensation of her ample breasts pressing firmly into his body below.
“What was that for?”
He smiled and looked down upon Deborah as she looked up into his brown eyes.
“Im away tonight and the following night at that training course with my boss and im going to miss you”
“Idd completely forgot I hope it goes well”
“Ill be back on Friday evening early I hope and Idd like a repeat of last night if your up to it big boy”
Neal felt her hand wander as she stressed the words big boy and briefly brushed a hand under his manhood from the outside of his suit trousers. She walked off in just her bath towel which was riding up her perfect peach like rear revealing all of her slender legs to perfection.

A few hours later and Neal was in his office wrestling with a new challenging piece of software code he had to alter as part of his current programming assignment. He was a gifted software engineer but today he felt distracted more than usual by the communications with Giant lady the night before. He decided he would give his on line activities a rest for a few weeks as it all seemed too close to home with her sudden almost clairvoyant familiarity with him and he couldn’t risk Deborah finding out in some surprise manor what fetish turned him on he wasn’t ready to share this with her yet until he could concoct some way of testing the water to her receptiveness.
His boss Mr Burnside strolled unannounced into his office and put a hand on his shoulder brimming with enthusiasm.
“Neal my boy how are we doing with the Baxter project?”
”Oh err , well Ive ironed out most of the bugs but the application still isn’t a hundred percent stable sir”
In real terms this translated to Ive been distracted and Im behind but his non technical Boss was easily duped.
“Good , good , sounds like your getting there , listen Neal Ive got one of their chief programmers a Mary Holcombe in reception. She’s the one who wrote the base code she’s turned up a little unexpected for a progress report so I thought you could meet with her. I don’t really want to get into the techno-babble can you cover?”
“Yeh sure I guess , ill be down to reception in five”
”Marvellous just impress her ok this account is very important to us”
Neal found himself in the large overly plush reception of his main office building and looked a variety of people sat waiting trying to pick out which one was this Mary Holcombe. There was an obese woman with grey hair sat on the sofa but he could read her name tag so he knew this wasn’t her and then there was a Japanese lady fiddling with a small electronic diary this had to be her. He walked over and offered a hand out.
“Miss Holcombe?”
The lady looked up at the tall and very handsome figure speaking and she shook her head.
“No sorry”
“Oh apologies I was looking for a Miss Holcombe”
Neal responded as he felt a light tap on his shoulder from behind.
“Im Mary Holcombe , Baxter Technologies”
He turned slowly to see a pair of shoulders facing his eye line. A pair of shoulders with the very pretty face of a perhaps mid thirties woman with long red flowing hair who was now looking down at him. He almost gulped infront of her at his surprise to find his 6ft foot 2 inch stature in shadow by a complete head in height. Keeping his cool he watched as this attractive woman offered her large hand to shake his.
“Hhhi I imm Neal err Neal Anderson”
He stuttered his greeting due to his sheer surprise at confronting such an amazon but Mary didn’t seem to notice she kept a professional air and simply smiled and urged
“Shall we press on Neal Im keen to see the modifications you have introduced”
“Sure this way”
He gestured towards the lift and noticed how this elegant woman had to duck to step inside she was positively towering! He guessed she may be over 7ft tall but definitely loftier than any doorframe in the office. Stood in the lift aside her Neal couldn’t help feeling short she could have easily rested her chin on his head and glancing down at her extremely long legs he was could only imagine those inside leg measurements. He tried to make small talk as he casually knelt down feigning the task of fixing a shoe lace in order that he could satisfy his curiosity to the height of her heels. Surely she had to be wearing some enormous heels Neal assumed but this wasn’t the case. He spied perhaps a two inch stiletto and this confirmed Mary was just one seriously tall woman the likes of which he had never seen or encountered before but he loved it. As they walked the corridors he ensured he was slightly behind her compelled to draw more comparisons to his own size and delighting in the fact that he felt so short almost child like in her dominating presence. When they reached his office Neal offered her a seat like a gentleman but she insisted she had driven a long way and would rather stand which he didn’t mind at all he could have stared at her marvellous size all day. Launching into full presentation mode Neal demonstrated his work for another hour until his boss entered the room and whisked Mary away for a business lunch.
Returning home that evening he couldn’t help but look at the picture of Deborah and himself that proudly rested on mantle piece. Deborah was gorgeous , from her curvy well endowed figure big piercing blue eyes down to her long flowing blonde hair. He couldn’t deny her beauty and he loved her but at 5ft 3 she suddenly seemed so short as he looked at the image of him towering over her. Of course she was always this size give or take the high heels she often wore but today of all days Neal couldn’t help feel a twinge of disappointment at his partners natural lack of presence compared to the dominating and almost breathtaking woman that had graced his office hours earlier. He felt the urge to go on line and find something to relieve his current state of mind and he approached the study door. Peering in at his computer he decided not to switch it on suddenly recalling yesterday evening and the experience with Giant Lady , turning his back he walked away when the computer flashed into life with its screen vibrant with colour lighting up the study.
“what the?”
He stepped back into the room striking the light switch. The display had a message on it.
“Hi Neal, you’ve passed the first test I knew you were special…. now for the second test meet me at Lions Night Club 9pm tomorrow evening ill be the lady in red……Trinity”
He sat before the screen as it faded black , his pc was off and suddenly he looked under the desk at the mains plug it wasn’t switched on?
“Impossible” he muttered to himself but the evidence was there. An illusion ? Am I going mad he pondered for a rational explanation but none struck him. What was the test? What did she want?
He went to sleep uneasy but knew he had to make that meeting at the night club partly out of immense intrigue but also to tell if this was a hoax or some elaborate prank, this person he had to meet , the game or what ever it was she was playing had to stop before it really disrupted his social life and more to the point before Deborah was drawn into it and his relationship was in danger. Perhaps Giant Lady or Trinity as she called herself was an ex girlfriend he did have a few in his time from University and he slipped off to sleep wondering what tomorrow may reveal.

Lunch time at the office the following day and Neal was tucking into a sandwich a working lunch, he was behind on his coding and felt inspired to impress Mary with his expertise. He heard the door open behind him and assumed it was his boss when his chair was spun around and he found himself facing two pretty women both dressed in identical black business suits with their hair tied up very formally and wearing dark sunglasses despite being indoors to obscure their eyes. Neal was shocked and sat there staring back at them as they looked at each other and then back at him. The closest of the two was a slim blonde who slightly tilted her dark glasses down her nose to look at him with her green eyes as she spoke in an authoritive manor.
”Mr Anderson your coming with us , Agent Bain take him away”
Before Neal knew what was happening the brunette behind the blonde stepped forward and clamped two shiny handcuffs on his wrists with a small smirk and Neal was suddenly alarmed.
“im being arrested?, what for what have I done? Who are you people?”
The blonde gestured for him to stand and with a cool tone she answered.
“who we are doesn’t matter , what you say does , you are coming with us Mr Anderson”
He stood up and looked at the two women they looked official like government types and he could see it was no joke. The blonde was around 5ft 10 in her heels and the Agent Bain was 5ft 8 , as he stood before them they looked at each other and grinned.
Before he knew it he found himself in some building down town an area he had never visited and the blacked out windows on their non distinctive black car didn’t offer much clue to the exact location. He was settled into a seat in a bland room with just a table and two chairs ass company. They had released his cuffs but no one had the decency to offer any explanation for his presence, was this an interrogation room he wondered as he waited for them to return.

He felt vulnerable unable to build a defence as he didn’t even know his crime. Agent Bain and the blonde returned they sat down each with a file before them he could see his name on the top.
”Im Agent Faroll this is Agent Bain do you know why you’re here Mr Anderson?”
Agent Faroll the blonde gave him a steely look waiting his response. “No ,what is this? What is it you think that Ive done?”
“we don’t think Mr Anderson we deal with facts here, its how we proceed from here
that counts.”
She could see the blank look registering in his eyes and she offered a small grin of power.
“We’ve been watching you Mr Anderson , we have been watching you for some time now”
“listen what is this all about tell me I have rights you know”
Neal was beginning to become more than annoyed with this circumstance the women obviously thought they had some power over him but he wasn’t going to be pushed around he was innocent he knew that whatever the assumed crime.
“That you do Mr Anderson. Let me get to the point we’ve been monitoring your internet activity with some interest would you like to discuss it?”
Where was this going he thought it wasn’t illegal to surf giantess sites and forums surely?
“Ive nothing to say that’s my private life , my private interests”
“Seems Mr Anderson that you look at us women very differently isn’t that so?”
Neal didn’t comment
“Idd say you have a long term obsession an unhealthy obsession Mr Anderson , Agent Bain a random excerpt please”
The pretty Brunette lifted up the file before her and flicked open a page.
“Date 19th of September 2002 time 11.56pm”
She began
“Mr Anderson is conversing with the contact known as Giant Lady they engage in role play I quote ….Giant Lady your legs are like gorgeous shapely bronzed skyscrapers that I am compelled to ascend….she replies…you are far to small even to mount my high heels that I am wearing my toes tower over you taller than houses as you realise I am a goddess in size compared to you…I scale your..”
“stop!”
Neal flashed an angry glare across the table his hand slamming down hard
”thats enough I don’t know how you got that stuff but its private you hear private!”
Agent Faroll smiled and remained completely cool
“Nothings private Mr Anderson you will learn this all to well. So tell me Mr Anderson why do you fantasize about women who grow to such impossible dimensions eh? Women larger than buildings , women able to hold you in their hands they are so huge what is this all about Mr Anderson”
For Neal this was frustrating as hell they knew all about him all about his fetish they had records on him and he hadn’t a clue where this was heading.
“I want a lawyer im entitled to a lawyer”
He ignored her last sentence and folded his arms sitting back firmly in his chair.
“Agent Bain do you think a man would last five minutes with a woman if she was hundreds of feet tall?”
“It would be like making love to a tooth pic , that’s if he could even reach the right places before he got squished like a bug”
The two women laughed
“what a dangerous place to wish to be Mr Anderson stood at the feet of giant women you would be nothing to us , you couldn’t hope to satisfy a woman that size..what makes you think that any woman would even look at a normal man if she was such a goddess to him?”
“I said I want a lawyer Im entitled to a phone call dam it, give me a phone!”
His cool was withering he wanted out of there the women were freaking him out now.
“mmm”
Agent Faroll grinned with a knowing expression she produced a cordless phone placing it down on the table before them.
“what use is a phone when you cant even reach the table Mr Anderson”
Her words sarcastically left her mouth as Neal found his complete perspective change in a matter of blurred seconds as he found himself suddenly looking up at the underside of the wooden table from below. It all happened to fast for him to make sense of things but there he was now sat on the same chair but a chair that was as wide as a football pitch! He was positively tiny and scared out of his mind as he heard and then felt the two women approach , their huge shadows descended upon him as he saw the incredible sight of the beautiful agents who now loomed over him like shapely skyscrapers. He witnessed their incredibly long legs rising above him under their suit skirts looking almost endless, and way above this their modest but now gigantic bosoms outlined in their black suit jackets obscured their faces as their voices boomed amplified by their sheer size to his ears.
“Please feel free to use the phone Mr Anderson”
They laughed as he saw Agent Faroll holding a phone what seemed miles in the air to him a phone bigger than a family car. It was as they continued to laugh that he felt a strange sensation and seemed to black out.

Coming around he found himself waking up on his desk at work the door closed and he was alone. He felt a slight chill down his body. Was that a dream? Did that just happen? He looked at his watch and he had seemingly been asleep for two hours. Neal cast this whole experience off as a dream but a very real feeling one at that.
Returning home that very evening he had just finished eating and looked up at his clock in the living room if he was to make the Nightclub he would have to shower and change very quickly to meet the mysterious Trinity. In less than an hour he had taken the train and entered the happening and modern nightlife attraction called the Lion Night Club or Lions Den to those in the know. He was dressed in a pair of casual trousers and open necked designer label shirt he felt smart and didn’t look out of place in this environment of perhaps eighteen to thirty year olds around him. Grabbing a drink from the bar he leaned over a railing which guarded the observer from a long fall to the dance floor below. The place was heaving with people having a good time and thumping with the latest dance tracks. As he sipped the bottled bear he had selected he looked across at the hundreds of faces below trying to single out a girl dressed in a red outfit who would befit the outline of Trinity as he knew it. It was dead on nine according to his watch and he wondered for a second if he was doing the right thing by turning up at all when he heard through the noise of the music and conversation around him a single clear woman’s voice.
“Nice to see you again Neal”
He turned and sat at the bar he had stood at only seconds ago was a beautiful woman. She was a stunning brunette with short silky dark hair styled in one of those fashionable cuts that accentuated the perfect bone structure of her face and subtle makeup. Her green eyes almost beamed out of her features luring him in her direction. She wore a tight red leather skirt and a red leather bodice on top that cupped a pair of ample b cup breasts although modest to Neal’s preferences they offered a nice cleavage line he was still drawn to. She held a slender arm and hand out to him and he shook it as if meeting a business acquaintance unsure if she wanted him to kiss the back but then that wasn’t his style. What was that she said he thought as he approached, nice to see you again?
“Take a seat Neal”
He complied and sat beside her as she looked him up and down.
“Its nice to meet you Trinity after all these years”
She smiled at his words
“But your immediate question is why am I here what compelled me to meet this woman?”
Trinity began
“followed by how does she know me so well , what’s her agenda? Why her interest in me?”
Neal offered a look that she took as confirmation of the facts.
“You’ll be pleased to know you passed the first test Neal not many do but you are different , special like I said before”
“Test? What test?”
Neal looked into those two green pools upon her face.
“We have already met you and I Neal”
“Really?”
“Oh you wont have forgotten so quickly it was very memorable for you Neal the first time since school infact that you have found yourself looking up to a woman”
“I don’t follow”
“The delectable Mary Holcombe surely you recall the woman who looked down on you the other day”
“Now I don’t understand are saying that was you?”
His mind flooded with more questions
“Exactly Neal it was just a test and you passed with flying colours, not many men would have the same reaction as you did that day. Faced with a woman a head taller than themselves most men wouldn’t find Mary as attractive and most men wouldn’t check out her size at every given opportunity because it fascinated them so. You really like taller women Neal and its something you cant switch off inside you its part of who you are”
Neal couldn’t answer, was this woman in cahoots with Mary? They certainly weren’t one in the same that was physically obvious.
“doubt me do you Neal? That’s to be expected you have much to learn yet things are not always the way they appear”
“She was certainly interesting”
He found himself commenting somehow wanting to extend conversation with this beautiful stranger to learn more.
“Why are you testing me what for?”
“Aah now that’s the question , lets just say to see what comes natural to you Neal to see how you respond and to see what makes you special. I want to tell you more Neal believe me I do but at this stage I cant”
“So what about the dream then was that a test?”
“Dream Neal?”
He was testing her perception
“Yeh the two babes in uniform dragging me off for interrogation I suppose one of them was you as well?”
Her face was not phased but she raised an eyebrow at the news.
“So they’ve become aware of your emergence as well. Unexpected so soon but it wont matter you are strong enough to work through this”
”Then your telling me that was real”
“define real. Take a look out on that dance floor Neal tell me what you see”
Neal humoured her and looked through the railings and below to the dance floor it was the same scene as before
“men and women dancing expressing their enjoyment of the music a typical night club”
He looked back at Trinity as she sipped some wine from a thin glass.
“Whats wrong for you in that scene?”
“wrong?”
“The women Neal they are all shorter than their partners , significantly physically shorter than the men”
“That’s normal”
“Is it Neal? Wouldn’t you like to see that same scene in a different way? Take another look Neal”
He turned away from Trinity again to see the same people but this time amazingly the women towered over the men like an instantaneous role reversal. Men barely reaching the shoulders of young mini-skirted females and men contending with huge breasts jiggling in their faces to the music. Women with legs higher than the waist of the men around them and women dominating the short men below. It was a wondrous sight for a man like Neal with his fetish one that he was transfixed to for what seemed hours but in reality it was only several seconds.
He turned back to Trinity but she was gone! The empty wine glass held a lingering lipstick mark around the tip and a small heart shape piece of paper was held under its base. Neal pulled the paper out and read
“what is reality Neal? I will explain all to you. I know you are confused but soon you will know, good luck in the final test . We will meet again”
He breathed out heavily and swigged his drink back not making any sense of this whole conversation and experience it was upon another level that he just wasn’t reaching and was he dreaming again , god he really didn’t have a clue. But he did like the idea of getting down to that dance floor amongst those extraordinarily towering women he had seen. He finished his drink rapidly excited at the prospect and walked down to the dance floor as the dry ice haze cleared in his vision he was disappointed to see everything was normal once more as it had been when he first entered. On the train back he was more confused and full of questions begging to be answered however he did feel safe for some reason now having met Trinity he didn’t feel she meant any harm, somehow inside he felt she wanted to help him in some way.

Waking the next morning he was refreshed and felt good about life he decided before work to log on to the web and speak to Giant Lady. For the first time ever she wasn’t there and didn’t respond. His day was like any other but except for one thing he couldn’t put his finger on it but he felt different somehow. In the last hour of the day he sat at his desk as his secretary Marcy came in.
“Hi Neal can I have the Baxter file please”
“Sure its on the top shelf over there”
He watched Marcy who was a cute skinny teenager as she attempted to reach the lever file from its lofty perch above the window.
“I don’t know why you insist on putting a shelf up here its impossible for a short arses like me”
He grinned as he tapped away on his computer.
“Wouldn’t be a problem if you were as tall as their chief software designer”
“Who?”
Marcy frustrated teetered upon the tips of her three inch heels desperately trying to connect to the shelf with her 5ft 3 inch frame at full strech.
“You know the woman in here the other day Mary Holcombe , man she was a tall lady I bet she was near 7ft”

Neal wanted to spark a heights conversation and it seemed an ideal opportunity he loved hearing how tall a woman or girl was from someone else’s perspective and who better than short petite little Marcy.
“Mary? 7ft now that’s funny and that makes me 8ft three! She chuckled”
Neal spun around in his chair.
“You mean she’s short?”
“vertically challenged is the polite term but yes check her out on the web-site”
He looked up the companies web-site and linked into the who’s who section and there was Mary Holcombe’s name with a picture aside it showing a Japanese face. The face of the short lady that was in reception that day? Was the experience with the Mary he had met a dream? Again he was plunged into this realm of insecurity not knowing what was going on.
“Neal, I said could you do the honours please”
“What?”
He was briefly snapped out of his thoughts by Marcy who was failing to reach the file
“Oh Marcy um sorry I was miles away let me help”
Still preoccupied he walked over to grab the file in question when he discovered he had to raise himself on tip toes to make contact with it. He set back on his feet as Marcy took the file offering thanks and walked out mumbling
“Such a daft idea to have a shelf that high its even too tall for you”
Neal looked back at the shelf it was never that high he never recalled having to rise on tip toes something wasn’t right here… He felt the waist band of his suit trousers they were loose looking down the bottoms of his trousers edged over his shoes and those shoes they felt roomier.
“Impossible”
Neal shook his head as he tested the cuffs of his sleeves they also seemed like his hand had receded into them. In a slight panic he grabbed a pencil off of his desk and rushed to the door and marked his head against it. He then scrabbled through a drawer
“where’s that dam ruler”
He muttered under his breathe and then he found it. Carefully he measured off in 12inch sections his height
“3ft , 4ft”
he said out loud as if to reassure himself
“5ft….”
A silence came there wasn’t a 6ft! He looked at the ruler as he held it tight to the door double checking the measurement as he saw 8 inches.
“5ft 8 no way”
What made it worse was the fact his shoes must have held at least a 1 inch heel. Surely Marcy would have noticed he thought as he looked down at the ill fitting clothes which seemed obviously not his size. Was this another dream another test?
Was he actually shrinking did Trinity have the power to shrink men?
It was all a lot to contemplate for him but there was no denying that dream or not for now he was 7 inches shorter and what he didn’t know is if this would continue. For Neal this was a two fold experience on one side he was nervous to what was actually happening to his body on the other he was beginning to think what an adventure it would be to see the world in this new manor. In his fetish he preferred giantesses but then tall women definitely turned him on and at his current size he was going to be shorter than a few women he knew already which was exciting. He sat back down in his chair and thought about Deborah who would be returning home that very evening he was a lot closer to her size now which would make things at home very interesting indeed but then how would she react? Many times he had thought of her role playing as a giantess but never had he the confidence to raise the subject for fear she would think he was not normal or perhaps less of a man in her view.
Later that day he prepared to leave the office, rolling his sleeves up he adjusted his belt and made best of his clothes. He decided not to walk out the back of the building as normal to the car-park but rather to walk out through reception and around its perimeter. It was twice as long a journey but one reason drew him this way the temporary receptionist that was on duty. He had noticed her early that morning a very pretty girl who caught his eye and must have been 5ft 11 inches tall by his own estimations if she was still around a chance meeting with her for comparison would be a chance not to be missed at his new found stature especially as she didn’t know him.
Entering the reception he was in luck and the girl was busy locking the side door which was used for maintenance he found her knelt down struggling with a security bolt at its base. Neal couldn’t resist the opportunity and walked up to her.
“Would you like a hand with that?”
“Oh gee thanks its stuck I think”
She was as pretty close up as she looked from a distance with a nice figure contained in a tight fitting top and short formal skirt. Neal crouched aside her and he could sense even like this she was taller than him. He saw her long elegant nails not used to this sort of task as she could hardly hold the security bolt to slide it without her nails getting in the way. Neal easily pulled it across and watched from his couching perspective as she rose to her feet. Slowly he rose before her noting her heels that had to be 2 and a half inches high or more and her bare long legs. As he straightened up his eyes focused on her chin and he found himself looking up into her eyes. Neal delighted in this it was quite a thrill to actually see a girl who was not abnormally tall but one who towered over him. He could see she wasn’t comfortable being taller than him and as she spoke she seemed to compensate with a mild bend in her knees not that this lowered her near his level at all but it was a natural reaction for herself conversing with a shorter man to try and set him at ease.
“Thanks Neal”
She read his name tag
“No problem Sandy”
Likewise her ID badge offered her name. Neal lingered there for a few seconds in her company enjoying the sensation of feeling short before her. As she was a stranger to him and only a temporary worker he felt brave enough to engage in a casual height conversation deciding his height and this dream if that was what it was may not last and he may not have another chance.
“Sandy I err hope you don’t mind me saying but you are a very tall girl”
Sandy flushed a little red in the cheeks and became a little more uncomfortable .
”Oh I guess its these heels I don’t normally wear ones this high but ummm your no disrespect quite short for a guy which probably makes me seem taller than I really am. But I guess I am six foot 2 in these”
Neal had never heard the word short and himself in the same sentence it was quite something to hear.
“Wow six foot two that is tall, you’d find it hard to date most of us shorter guys”
He was on a roll now conversation wise living inside his new stature and enjoying the dialogue it could bring with women.
“My boyfriend is six foot four and Im just a smidge over 5ft 11 in bare feet so I look most guys in the eye anyway without heels , listen im sorry its been nice chatting but I must get going that’s my boyfriend over there waiting”
Neal saw a large stocky character walk up to them and he felt even shorter as this guy kissed her on the lips with ease something that he realised he wouldn’t have been able to do with such a tall woman best case he could have kissed her chin without tip toes!
As he climbed into his car he found adjustments had to be made to accommodate his lack of legs and the steering wheel needed a slight tilt to be comfortable. His large shoes also began to irritate him but he decided to grin and bear them. Pulling away he adjusted his mirrors and smiled to himself as he looked back at the handsome guy with the oversized collar of his shirt making his neck seem skinny.

At home he showered and cooked himself a meal. Everything was a new experience the shower head was at the wrong level and the high cupboards in the kitchen noticeable more of a challenge to reach into and even to see into for that matter. He suddenly appreciated how difficult some tasks must be for Deborah who was still even shorter than his reduced stature. Thinking about Deborah was exciting he was only 5ft 7 now and that meant 4 inches between them which was going to be considerable compared to the normal 11 inches. Thinking about her raised other questions, should he tell her straight out or wait for her to mention his height? What would be the most effective method to gauge her real and true reaction , confront her with it or build up to telling her and see her instinctive response? He like the idea of following the shrinking stories he had seen where the guy is denying his shrinking until he is faced with the reality of the situation. Neal decided to go upstairs and dressed in just a bath robe to feign he had just finished a shower , this way his clothes wouldn’t be a giveaway and he felt compelled to allow Deborah to discover his size as if he hadn’t notice himself yet , it was nothing but a game to him at present because he couldn’t feel certain this was reality and was really happening for sure.
Deborah entered the house half an hour later and shouted upstairs
“Honey Im home!”
Purposely he answered trying to draw her upstairs.
“Hi babe im just getting changed im up here”
Listening he heard her coming up the staircase as he knelt by the chest of drawers in the bedroom on the pretence of searching for some socks and underwear. Glad to see him Deborah leaned over and kissed the side of his cheek from behind and sat down on the bed with a sigh.
“mmm Its good to be back that was a tiring trip did I miss anything?”
she crossed her legs in turn and flicked off her heels allowing herself to fall back onto her elbows upon the bed as she rested.
“No just same old routine Debs , have you eaten?”
“Yes on the way back in the services darling, what are you doing down there rummaging through the drawers”
“Cant seem to find those designer undies you bought me for my birthday and I wanted to wear them for you”
He turned and gave as seductive a look as he could manage which enticed Deborah to join him as he knelt there. Instantly she found the pair of silk boxer shorts he had pretended to find. Knelt aside him for those brief seconds he looked at her out of the corner of his eye , she wore a tight red fitted top with a long flowing black skirt , her hair was worn up and she looked as gorgeous as ever. But did she look that bit taller? he couldn’t tell but he knew he had to stand up now with Deborah close beside him.
Allowing her to rise to her feet he followed suit and was surprised just how much taller she seemed especially as they both stood in bare feet. He looked across at the top of her head which normally he could see clean over with ease at his previous lofty 6ft 2 inch height but now her lovely blonde locks styled up as they were blocked his view! Her face was only a small way below his own her eyes around his nose level she did seem a lot taller to him and it was very clear to her in an instant.
“Neal?”
“Debs?”
“Neal whats going on here you look different”
“different ?”
He looked down into her eyes as they connected and she then looked him up and down her face offering her confusion.
“Neal why do I suddenly feel taller? Im looking at your lips and nose Neal I normally stare at your neck?”
“Your right Debs you do look taller , I cant even see over your head?”
She stood back and studied him again seeing no shoes present and no knees that were bent.
“somethings not right here babe I feel like Ive grown several inches since Ive been away , that’s impossible right?”
He almost sniggered to himself amused that she had taken the train on thought that it was her that had altered and not him.
“Impossible or not you do look taller to me Debs, a fair bit taller”
Neal drew a hand from her head to his own.
“ its suits you baby but your right its impossible people just don’t grow like that”
Deborah sat down on the bed a little shaken by this revelation
“Gosh do you think im like 5ft7 inches or 5ft 8 inches tall now?”
Deborah began to grin a thin smile of delight washing across her previously confused face as she pulled the edge of her long skirt up to reveal the bottom of her slim shapely pins.
“do my legs look any longer to you Neal they must be mustn’t they?”
Neal shared the grin and sat on the bed beside her running a hand along her smooth outline of her tanned limb it did feel longer maybe even thicker but only just enough to notice.
“your right Debs they do look and feel longer”
“really?”
She beamed and took her hand placing it on top of his as he reached her now exposed knee and she seductively guided his hand with hers under her skirt to rest upon her upper thigh. He felt the warm feel of her skin beneath the skirt with his finger tips teasingly just sensing the lacy underwear she had on. It was beginning to arouse him that she liked the notion of thinking she was taller somehow and as her hand clasped on his from above he felt more turned on because even her hand felt larger.
“do you like the extra inches darling?”
She purred and released his hand allowing Neal to continue. His fingers roamed around the soft lace exterior and eased under it for a few seconds retracting in a teasing fashion. Deborah laid down and before he knew it they began to make love.
As Neal straddled his partner he reached down under her red top to caress her full bust which even in her prone position rose nicely into two firm prominent shapes pushing out that top. He loved her breasts and as he fondled them and caressed them his manhood fought its way through the towel which slipped from his waist. Deborah looked at his heat seeking missile and pulled up her skirt paving the route to the target zone. Neal entered her feeling considerable ease to his action , she was obviously very aroused and accommodating he thought but then he recalled it was his own manhood that probably wasn’t as impressive that made their connection so much easier than normal. Deborah noticed this too with a huge gasp as she felt him fill her so comfortably a sensation that was more pleasurable than when she used to wince at his size.
“that’s so good!”

She barked ecstatically in the air as he began to thrust and get into his stride.
Finally he rolled off of her and they lay there both spent and a touch breathless.
“you felt different today Neal like I had more of you than ever did you sense that?”
“did I ? It was difficult for me to hold on it felt so wonderful”
“Do you think me being taller has made me well bigger down here? its got to change hasn’t with my height I mean its all proportional ”
He looked across at her face it was flushed red and her hair was straying from its style due to their passion.
“I suppose it must and I really liked it”
“so did I Neal but I am a little worried about this miraculous growth spurt of mine I mean I don’t actually feel different in any way except for when Im around you.”
She paused and straightening her clothes she sat up and looked around the room in a curious manor and down at herself.
“Neal if Ive grown what must be a good 5 inches or thereabouts surely my clothes wouldn’t fit me anymore like this skirt for example? I mean it stops below my knees in the same place its always rested and my waist wouldn’t it be wider , fuller now?”
Puzzled she looked at Neal now naked on the bed
“Well like we said this is impossible so perhaps your clothes you are wearing are simply bigger”
“Mmm , wait a minute”
She reached into the cupboard rifling through the many garments to her collection and grabbed one top, it was a black crop and barely fitted her anymore she squeezed into it when she was dressed down around the house now and again because she knew it drove Neal nuts in the extremely tight fit it had around her breasts making them look larger than their already above average presence.
“she cast her red top aside onto the floor offering Neal a nice flash of sexy black bra and large tanned breasts harness within. Literally easing herself in to the tight black top she saw how it clung in its usual manor emphasizing her chest and highlighting the position of her nipples even despite the bra she was wearing. Neal wolf whistled applauding the end result as Deborah looked at herself in the full length mirror that was upon the back of the bedroom door.
“god your sexy in that”
He admired the side profile of her firm breasts jutting out in the black almost painted looking top.
“It fits? Like normal then all my usual clothes have grown or…oh I didn’t think of that….um Neal , babe”
“Yeh?”
“I don’t know how to put this to you but I may not have grown I might be the same short 5ft 3 ive always been”
Neal could see the light bulb had illuminated above her head she was suspecting him now.
“there’s only one way to test my theory”
She reached into a drawer of hers aside the bed. Neal showed interest.
“Debs what do you mean your 5ft 3 ? Your only a few inches shy of my 6ft 2 honey?”
“ah here it is!”
She had retrieved an old tape measure balled up and unravelled it. The first thing at her reach to use as a marker was a lipstick off of her dresser and she gabbed It marking off her own height in a red line on he frame of the door.
”Need a hand?”
He walked up to her this was it he knew the result she on the other hand had to prove it to herself.
“Oh boy.”
She turned to Neal gently biting her lower lip in a pausing manor of nervousness to convey the news to him that she had discovered
“Neal im still 5ft 3 and a smidge same as I was when I finished school”
“But you cant be you look so much taller Debs?”
Neal applauded himself for his acting skills he was really enjoying this fantasy or was it real?
“I probably look much taller than before because I think baby how do I put this , I think you’re the one who’s changed you must be shorter ,come here lets measure you”
“Me? “
Neal stood his back to the door frame as Deborah marked off his height. Turning around he could see the marks looked closer than he’d expected.
“Your only 3 and half inches taller than me Neal , my god that means your just under 5ft 7 that’s nearly 8 inches shorter than you were!”
She looked a little startled her big blue eyes wide and alive with the confirmation.
“How is this possible Debs , im below average height for a man now , whats happening to me?”
He showed a look of faked concern for her benefit what she would expect of him and she hugged him close to her. This hug for Neal was surprising and very pleasurable he felt Deborahs body mash into his and her large breasts compact their generous forms upon his lower chest much higher than ever before and instead of resting the side of his face on top of her head he was connecting with her face. When they parted Neal looked for her reaction.
”Its ok darling im sure its nothing serious I mean you feel ok don’t you?”
“Better than ever but its worrying people just don’t loose inches like this”
“I think you should see a Doctor darling it cant be natural even if you do feel fine”

The following morning which was Saturday things hadnt changed which did raise a level of concern with Neal, he had expected to wake up and find it was a dream but as he gathered some clothes to wear he was still short. Deborah looked at the baggy leggings and t-shirt he had put on and pulled at them with her hand trying to make them fit better on him
“I thought this was all a dream”
He was beginning to be more honest today although he liked seeing her taller he didn’t want to spend his life as a short man fantasies aside.
“Its no dream Neal your just not tall anymore its kind of strange to see you this way”
“strange?”
“well I know you want your inches back of course and im sure there must be a reasonable explanation and cure but it is kind of nice to be well closer to you”
She said no more and Neal under her insistence went to see his GP. At the surgery he entered the Doctors room and sat before her. She was a good looking lady in her mid to late thirties with long dark hair she always wore up and she had the most fabulous breasts he had ever seen this side of his wife. As he sat in the chair and relayed his current circumstance he recalled that Doctor Morpheus was tall infact she used to equal his size in her normal heels. He remembered that all to well when he had a medical last year for insurance purposes and had partially stripped down and he was sure she noticed his semi-arousal when he stood there as he appreciated her size for he first time.
“well Mr Anderson this is rather an unbelievable story you are telling me but I guess the proof will be to measure you ,can you stand up and move over to the gauge in the corner please”
Neal saw a rather old fashioned sliding level in the corner and walked over to it.
The Doctor was just standing up to walk over and join him as she spoke
“And can we loose your shoes Mr Anderson I have to be accurate”
Slowly he watched her walk across the room as he stood there expectantly, her long white coat gaping and unfastened offering nice glimpses of her very active chest wobbling in her cream blouse beneath. As she drew closer still he started to feel very short ,he could hear the “click clack” of her heels on the tiled floor and knew she was seriously tall in them. When she stood directly before him , she was quite alarmed to see just how much taller than him she actually was. She towered over Neal and he felt short ,shorter than he did before the receptionist because the Doctor was an amazon!
“Mr Anderson your records cant possibly be correct”
She placed her hands on her hips and this action seemed to naturally thrust her blouse forward through the coat. Neal was opposite her blouse his eyes looking straight at a wonderful sexy cleavage line that was visibly 6 inches long where those monsters on her chest met but distractingly they hovered in his face. Awkwardly he looked up as she put on some spectacles and reached out and drew the level down firmly onto his head from above. Again teasingly this meant she almost brushed his forehead with her left breast and Neal was now on his way to full arousal he couldn’t help it but he was glad of his baggy leggings and the room inside them.
He saw her bend over a little to read the figure and stole a few long glances at her tilted cleavage which was deep and full.
“I shouldn’t have worn high heels today”
She muttered to herself but he heard it clear enough she was embarrassed by her height similar to the receptionist Sandy except she was a lot taller!
“Mr Anderson if I told you Im exactly 6ft 1 inches tall in my stocking feet an inch shorter than your records would that surprise you?”
She peered over her glasses and then removed them.
“You certainly don’t look it to me Doctor, from down here Id put you at 7ft something”
“Its to be expected your perspective will be relevant to your natural height so you will still measure things by your knowledge of yourself or at least the old knowledge of yourself. I cant account for this difference but the scales don’t lie these are calibrated to a millimetre accuracy and im afraid to say your a total of 5ft 3 inches tall and that’s being generous”
“5ft 3?”
Neal didn’t realise he’d altered again and when did he loose those 4 inches?
“Yes”
“no wonder you are such an amazon”
He accidentally spilled out his thoughts but the Doctor remained professional
“an amazon , well I guess I am a lot taller than you by far but Ive never been labelled quite like that before although I did pick a particularly bad day to wear my 3 and half inch heels”
She broke a smile
“Whats wrong with me doc?”
He looked up expecting a miraculous diagnosis. It was then that her expression seemed to change somehow offering a look he wasn’t sure about as her hands went back to her hips but this time in a more dominant than restful pose.
“Your short Mr Anderson , very , very short”
He couldn’t believe she said that
“Infact my diagnosis is that you’ve got shrimp-itus just look at how much taller I am than you why your not even taller than my tits Mr Anderson if you were any smaller Idd probably step on you”
What the hell was going on? He stood there feeling cornered by the tall busty frame of the Doctor his back to the wall.
“Doctor I don’t think that’s very profession….”
Neal started to address her but she dominated him interrupting his sentence as if he was a child.
“Look up when you talk to me Mr Anderson your not having a conversation with my tits they cant speak, but they can shut you up”
She smiled a touch evilly and pressed herself into him pushing forward her blouse through her lab coat to plaster his face as he then felt the body behind those bulging assets force him flat against the wall. Her strength was overpowering as he feebly attempted to ease her back. She was far stronger than he could have imagined for her size infact she was abnormally strong.
“mmphhh!”
Neal called out yet his face was smothered by this amazon and her impressive chest.
“Im sorry my little midget I cant hear you down there”
He was trapped cornered and held fast by her and starting to feel a little suffocated
Suddenly he felt her larger hands clasp his own and then raise them above his head and draw them together until one of her hands held a vice like grip around his two wrists. She eased on him a little allowing him breathe as he felt the amazing sensation of her single arm lifting him by his wrists and even more unbelievable she kept him suspended a foot off the floor against the wall .
His face was drawn up and past her cleavage and now he looked her more or less in the eye.
There was no effort no straining as she held him fast.
“what the hell are..”
He began but the Doctor reached into her lab coat pocket and she placed a large sticky plaster over his lips effectively sealing his mouth.
“that’s better I do hate to hear men whimpering , especially small men”
Suddenly he felt her free hand reach his trousers and his waist went slack as she unfastened them pulling down his zipper.
“look how scared you are Mr Anderson , overpowered by a mere woman who has you at her mercy”
Her voice had changed? He recognised that voice? As he looked at her face her features seemed to blur temporarily and then came swiftly back into focus and it was the face of agent Faroll with the body of the Doctor at her command. His eyes went wild with fright much to the amusement of agent Faroll who held him even harder.
“I thought you didn’t recognise me Mr Anderson but now I can see you do….you look pathetic you’re a dwarf now an excuse for a man look at how little you are against someone like the Doctor. She could suffocate a man like you with these tits is this what turns you on about big women that they could so easily hurt you Mr Anderson?”
She roughly exposed his dick from his trousers pulling it out into her hand. He was flaccid right now any previous excitement at the Doctors forms had long since ebbed away with the arrival of Agent Faroll.
“and what do you call this?”
She flopped his member into her relatively large hand.
“Look at you , your desire is to be with big women , tall women , powerful women and this is all you have to offer them, I bet one of my fingers would provide more satisfaction”
She laughed and let him slide down the wall to the floor and he instantly ripped off the plaster and pulled up his trousers feeling humiliated.
“Think about what it means to be with a big woman Mr Anderson are you sure you are man enough?”

She began laughing and at that instant Neal found himself in his car pulling up outside his house. He was in a cold sweat and didn’t know what was going on, was that experience at the Doctors a dream? Or only part of it? What wasn’t seeming anymore to be a dream was his new height his chair in the car was still adjusted and the mirrors so he knew he may be 5ft 7 still or indeed perhaps 5ft 3 if the experience in the Doctors was real? He sat there in the car for a few seconds letting it idle as he contemplated these past days. Who was this Trinity ? What was her relationship to the agents? Was everything really happening and if so why to him and what was he being tested for? He knew the answers were out there but for now he had to carry on as if this was all real. As normal part of him decided it wasn’t all bad it was adding a certain unpredictability to his life and encountering tall women was a turn on general despite Agent Faroll. It then struck him if he was 5ft 3 according to the Doctor then he would be the same size as his girlfriend and looking eye to eye with Deborah would be amazing.
But again what would she think about this? He turned off the car and found some paperwork in his pocket , it was a letter from the Doctor stapled to a prescription for some vitamins informing…
“Mr Anderson as discussed we are currently unable to diagnose your recent loss of 11 inches in height. This occurrence is unprecedented in our medical database and will require investigation from specialist sources which we are happy to instigate on your behalf but will require your consent to proceed and would ask that you come back to us by the end of next week. As your physical today proves your health scores A1 and as such we have no evidence that this condition of yours poses any immediate threat to your well being but we would like to arrange for some more indepth tests in the short term.”
The rest of the letter was pretty standard and as Neal held it by the doorstep he couldn’t believe that he had no recollection of this physical he apparently underwent he was so absorbed in the text of the letter and focused on the confirmation of his 5ft 3 inch stature that he didn’t hear the door open before him or notice Deborah waiting eagerly to see him.
“Hi honey?”
Neal jumped a little and looked up to see Deborah in the doorway dressed in her aerobics gear looking like she had just finished a work out. Stood up on the step she looked tall and she was looking down at him but it was brief enough that neither of them drew a comparison before he entered. It was at that moment their two eyes met directly opposite each other and a silent stare continued for some seconds neither of them able to express anything. Deborah took the note from his hand and read it as Neal was in slight awe of his girlfriend. She was his equal now her legs as long as his if not slightly longer. Her breasts always ample but now seemingly bigger behind her skin tight leotard. This was a different girl than he had left a tall girl a girl his size appearing to be 6ft 2 in her bare feet but he knew this wasn’t so. He was 5ft 3..
“5ft 3 that’s shorter than before you left darling are you ok my love?”
“Im fine but a bit “
“a bit what Neal?”
“Im a bit surprised how tall you look to me now”
“Your surprised, I feel like im tall, as tall as a model but I know it isn’t me that’s changed. Now your just down here at the level of us shorties”
“God I am short look at me”
“No baby we are short, your just sharing what I live with day to day its not that bad being 5ft 3 honest and looking at this note from the Doctor you might have to get used to it for a while until they can discover what’s happening to you”
It was time he raised the question to test if she minded his lack of stature.
“Debs , honey if this is um , well permanent and if im stuck like this forever would you still want to be my girl?”
Deborah hadn’t thought about the future she pondered leaving a silence between them.
“Neal it’s a lot to take in I err don’t know how I feel about it , but I do know that I love you”
He didn’t push it and that evening they made love a session both of them wouldn’t forget as Deborah felt her new man enter her.
“ooh Neal that’s all of you isn’t it babe?”
“yes!”
He thrust himself into her wetness
“this is wonderful , oh Neal I can feel you filling me up every last bit!”
Never before had she felt so fulfilled as she readily took his every inch with none of the normal uncomfortable pain of his former manhood’s dimensions, today she could take her man easily and deeply.
Morning came and Deborah was letting Neal lie in like any other Sunday. He woke to the fragrance of her perfume filling the bedroom and saw she was getting ready applying her lipstick and blusher as meticulously as normal. He sat up in bed and stretched in a massive yawn drawing her attention.
“morning handsome how do you feel”
“fine babe, just fine you know….”
He laughs to himself
“….I had the most vivid dream that I had turned short somehow like as short as you are, ha! did I have a drink last night?”
Deborah stood up and he could see that she was looking pretty hot as normal in her stewardess uniform , her regulation knee length blue skirt and tight fitted blouse advertised all of her distracting curves.
“Neal , babe that was no dream yesterday you are as tall as me now unless you got bigger overnight”
She pauses and walked to the edge of the bed
“or even shorter?”
She walked off to the bathroom leaving Neal curious and suddenly filled with the realism of the previous day. He flicked back the covers to get up and see for himself. Dropping one leg then the other to the floor he stood up in his naked glory and felt quite normal and nothing looked that out of place ,perhaps he had grown? He looked over to the stool by the dressing table and grabbed the towelling bath robe from it and put it on. Checking the cuffs and length it was perfect and he smiled to himself.
“Debs im ok honey back to normal!”
He promptly walked to the bathroom to find her stood at the mirror fixing a few strands of her blonde hair, she turned around.
“Normal? Babe your still five foot three”
She was right and looking him straight in the eyes as before, seeing the surprise in his Deborah smiled and placed a kiss on his lips
“which does have its advantages when I want to kiss you”
“But my bath robe it fits me?”
“you mean my bath robe sweetie check the pocket”
He looked down in disbelief to see the woven letters in pink cotton spelling “hers” upon it he was indeed in her bath robe and it fitted him perfectly.
“Oh boy”
Neal looked back red in the face
“look at it this way honey I used to borrow some of your big shirts to wear and well you might find some of my things a lot more comfortable now we are the same size”
She pinched his cheek trying to make light of it and walked off downstairs to be joined by Neal seconds later as they both drank some coffee.
“Look Neal until we know how permanent this is we are going to have to make best of the situation and well get practical, my wardrobe is open for you, grab anything you can find honey its gotta fit better than your own”
“Debs I cant start wearing my girlfriends clothes Ill look ridiculous”
Deborah stood up and walked behind him as he sat in the chair placing her arms around his neck in a comforting manor.
“Honey ive got plenty of plain t-shirts and some shirts you can try on and lets face it you be drowned in one of your old tops and that would look ridiculous. Besides I think you might find even my shirts a bit roomy I think Ive got a much larger chest than you now”
Neal turned to see her two prominent breasts in her blouse as she stood up and winked back at him. He laughed an uneasy laugh and watched her walk off for her coat he could still hear her calling back from the hallway.

“Im glad to see your taking it a bit lighter Neal I thought about it a lot overnight myself and well things arent so bad are they and the sex last night you have to admit was very good”
“yeh your right Debs Ill just have to think of this as a temporary thing and try and enjoy aspects of it while it lasts”
“That’s the spirit , oh and talking of which Neal would you come here a minute babe Ive got something to show you”
He walked out into the hallway to see Deborah bent over adjusting her sheer tights upon her lovely legs as he walked up to her. She looked sideways at him and smiled as she seductively spoke seeing his eyes fixed on her legs.
“Its not all bad Neal because if you think about it positively its like you’ve got yourself a different girlfriend for a while with much longer legs…….”
She slowly stood up and Neal was stunned to see her looking down at him her eyes now several inches above his own.
“ ….and a new girlfriend who is much taller than you in when I wear high heels”
“Oh boy”
Neal was secretly delighted to see Deborah standing taller than him he knew she had a tendency to wear high heels to work despite them being non regulation for her job. She planted a kiss on his forehead.
“I bet you didn’t think about me standing in heels did you babe? From the looks of it I Guess Ill have to watch what size heels I wear out with you for a while eh shortie?”
Her teasing words hit the spot of his fantasies and his arousal uncontrollably rose to attention pushing apart the join of the bath robe which didn’t go unnoticed by Deborah.
“Hey I didn’t know you had a thing for high heels baby or is it how high I am in them?”
She grinned and leaned a little down to connect with his lips as her fingers brushed lightly his eager body part and circled it gently.
“I will be keen to find that one out later”
He felt her long finger nails drag gently but excitedly along his shaft as she withdrew and walked off out of the house with the click clack of her heels disappearing. Neal was breathing heavy and couldn’t believe she had teased him that way did she know he had a thing for tall women or was it obvious? Whatever tonight would be very interesting when she returned.
Neal stopped himself from the urge to self satisfy and jumped straight onto the internet flitting around his normal giantess haunts.
“where is she?”
He muttered under his breath
“Trinity where are you?”
“Im here Neal”
His screen suddenly lit up with the face of Trinity as if caught on a web cam.
“Trinity! Is this your test have you made me short somehow?”
She smiled a thin grin of a smile.
“Interesting isn’t it Neal the world you thought you knew but now you are different inside it. Your girlfriend is as tall as you are do you like that Neal?”
“You know I do but is this really happening am I going to stay short like this forever?”
“For now I cant answer your questions you are still being tested Neal. Now you know what its like to feel equal to a woman sharing her size and even her clothes”
She sniggers
“but what if the woman was bigger than you ?”
He gulped a dry gulp of anticipation the dark haired beauty on the screen faded from view.
“Trinity?”
There was no answer just silence from his pc. He stood up and walked upstairs to get dressed as he walked into the bedroom he tripped over flat on his face. Unhurt but a little shocked he stood up to see the cause of his fall. He had tripped over the excess material of the bath robe that now threatened to slip off his shoulders and completely covered his legs dragging on the floor by a few inches.
“holy sh…”
He gathered up the material and held in the same fashion as a woman would do when walking in a long ball gown until he reached the bed. He dropped the robe and stepped over it , what size was he now?
He recalled Deborah’s offer of her t-shirts and reluctantly opened her side of the now imposing wardrobe looking up at her fine array of clothes standing to attention , long dresses and skirts or were they short? It was less obvious to him now. He couldn’t reach the top of the hangers and managed to select a plain looking white shirt of hers and shook it free from the hanger. There seemed a lot of material in his hand as he put it on and then the abundance of material was plain as he felt the cuffs of the long sleeves fall over his hands and the large collar as it hung loose around his thin neck. He looked down at his feet as the white curtain of material billowed like a dress on him covering his legs almost to his ankles and then he stopped and stared at the amusing figure in the full length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. It was a man the size of a young boy drowning in what looked like his mothers shirt it reminded Neal of when he used to dress up when playing as a child all he needed was the adults shoes that would slop like a clowns on his feet as he tried to walk in them, but today he wasn’t a boy he was a man and this was his girlfriends shirt that drowned him with her proportions.
“Deborah you are one big girl”
He spoke out loud to himself and broke a smile as he appreciated an inkling of what her size would be. He rolled back the sleeves that didn’t wish to co-operate with his short arms and then found amusement in discovering other items of Deborah’s to examine. At the base of the wardrobe her favourite leather high heeled fashion boots stood proud and tall he couldn’t help but take one of them and set it on the floor beside him. Walking around the boot it reached up close to his waist and he knew that he couldn’t even walk over it and manage to pass it between his legs because it was higher than his legs were long. Out of curiosity he reached down a pair of conventional two inch heeled court shoes a red pair he loved to see her wear with her red clingy party dress. The 2 inch heels looked much higher and lifting his feet up into the each shoe he laughed at how these big shoes accommodated his smaller feet, forcing his heels to the back his toes were lost somewhere midway in the length without a hope of reaching the ends.

He put the footwear back he didn’t want Deborah to think he was kinky and get the wrong idea it was just the comparison that fuelled his curiosity. Relaxing downstairs on this lazy Sunday he found everything was such a fresh experience. It was an effort to sit back on the sofa with his feet dangling and the kitchen posed new challenges for him to retrieve food down from the cupboards in some ways for Neal it was fun to be figuring out how to achieve his goals using a chair to boost him up and a some books balanced upon that chair to make a teetering tower to negotiate lofty top shelf items. In the afternoon he was filled with thoughts of where he would come up to against his beautiful girlfriend and estimated he would be staring her navel square in the eye, what would that make her in his terms a 10 or 12 foot woman?
The hours ticked by and he was eager to see Deborah return , when she finally came home it was late evening and he had fallen asleep on the sofa before a boring soap opera. Deborah entered the living room and her announcement at being home fell to no response and it was at that very moment her eyes cast upon the short stranger stretched across the sofa in a deep sleep. Instantly her hand covered her mouth to prevent a audible gasp and recovering from the initial surprise a look of concern fell about her features as she knelt down aside him now in a state of wonder at the smallness of her former strapping muscular partner. She didn’t know how to react at first it was a shock but seeing him lying there with his perfectly scaled down body that she knew so well and loved she felt an almost maternal instinct to comfort him because he was so childlike in his presence.
“darling im home now babe”
She softly spoke her large hand on the side of his head with several fingers stroking through his short dark hair.
“Debs?”
Neal mumbled but was clearly not fully awake.
“Deb’s your so tall ….so tall and sexy”
His words produced a smile on her face he was dreaming and about her size. Tall , that was a description she hadn’t had applied to her in a sentence ever in her recollection and she liked it.
“Neal wake up sweetie”
A groggy Neal lifted his eyelids and saw the pretty features of his girlfriend looking back.
“Debs!”
He sat up and shifted into a seated position on the sofa seeing Deborah knelt down at his level.
“Hi baby, are you feeling ok? it looks like things changed a lot whilst I was at work your um…”
Neal watched her face for a reaction as she paused in mid speech.
“….a lot shorter than when I left today …your probably a lot shorter than me now”
“ I feel fine Debs , just normal which is the odd things because im not normal I just started shrinking and then, well here I am more compact but its everything else that looks so different like you”
“You’d better prepare yourself for this Neal why don’t you stand up and lets see how much shorter you are than me”
Neal acted like he was reluctant and nervous moving slow in his actions but in reality he was savouring this moment and mentally recording his first encounter with his taller girlfriend.
As his bare feet slid off the sofa and to the carpet below he stood up straight and proud and looked across at the kneeling figure of Deborah who equalled his height in this position her long legs folded beneath her skirt from his view. Even now she looked big, her whole body , arms , face everything was magnified to his eyes she seemed more solid and less delicate than his mind recalled but she was no less beautiful and no less feminine.
“oh my , your shorter than I thought babe, you are standing properly now aren’t you?”
What a question Neal just nodded and then waited for her to ascend.
“my god Neal is that my blouse your wearing it looks like a dress on you”
Deborah struggled to hold back her amusement and blurted out a small giggle
“oh Im sorry babe but you look so dam cute your like a little boy , look at you”
Neal wasn’t sure he liked being laughed at and frowned a little as he replied
“im not a little boy Debs”
Realising she had struck a nerve she gave a sympathetic expression before she stood up watching Neal’s head drop from view as she could now see clean over her diminutive boyfriends head.
For Neal it was pure magic as her blonde head of hair rose gracefully upwards and her body followed higher and higher forcing him to look up to retain her gaze. Then as she settled in her stance her dominant curvy female figure dwarfed his own. His eyes followed down her body as he attempted to straightened his head. He was looking under her almost majestic looking chest that pushed out so proudly from her slim frame and as his eyes wandered down his estimations didn’t prove true as he found himself looking into her skirt the top of his head hovering around her slim waist. She was incredibly tall , and stood very close to him she made her presence easily felt to one so much shorter. Neal was a little intimidated by her as she simply stood there casually with her superior height.
“How’s the weather down there shorty?”
His eyes lifted up to see her again stifling a chuckle.
“im sorry Neal but you are so short, I really am towering over you in bare foot….and you do look like a little boy”
“Deb’s honey, please don’t laugh at me its embarrassing enough that im looking not even waist high to you without you not taking me seriously”
“sorry babe but I just couldn’t help it I cant take you seriously when your probably less than three foot tall and dressed in one of my blouses staring me in the legs”
Neal lost the rise that her size had caused in his lower regions and was now feeling stupid, this wasn’t how it was supposed to be in his head. But could he blame her? He did feel like a joke before such a woman and definitely not like a real man. In frustration he turned and walked away but felt a large hand descend and rest on his shoulder holding him there on the spot from behind, her increased power was evident even in this simple action.
“Hey where are you going ? I didn’t mean to upset you. Im being a little insensitive aren’t I ? Your probably worried about this aren’t you babe? ”
Turning he saw she was compensating for his lack of stature lowering her head to his level as she arched over to be closer.
“Im sorry babe we will work this out. Lets start by sorting you out something to wear that doesn’t drown you quite so much”
She kissed him tenderly on the forehead making him again feel child like as they both walked upstairs to sort his attire. Reaching the bedroom Deborah turned to him and smiled down.
”I think we had better inform the Doctor again don’t you? It is kind of serious now I mean you cant remain this tall”
“Ill think about it Deb’s I really don’t want the attention right now and they will be all over me for tests and such like , perhaps Ill wait and see if it sorts itself out in a few days you never know”
He watched Deborah undress taking off her uniform laying it down on the dresser as she talked. Of course he had seen her undress countless times but today was different her proportions looked so different her former short legs now looked very long and slender as she stood there in just some black g-string panties and her breasts looked exceedingly healthy in size as they hung heavy in her matching black bra. She looked for some casual clothes to wear for herself but didn’t select any before she turned to Neal walking over close to where he was standing.
“Neal if you don’t call the Doctor I will, its for your own good honey and well you aren’t exactly in the position to argue with me anymore are you?”
She adopted a stance over him that asserted herself.
“and you wouldn’t want me to take you over my knee now would you shorty?”
They both laughed and Neal felt his manhood begin to swell with her new found authority and not to mention the sheer sight of her in just sexy underwear as she towered over him.
“now before I find you something to wear just how tall are you?”
The blank look on his face informed her he hadn’t checked.
“well lets see shall we babe , stand against the wall”
She manoeuvred him to the wall and Neal delighted to see her closing in on him her black lace panties now almost in his face and those long legs reaching up past his shoulders. This was it for Neal as she used a finger nail to indent the wall above his head he was being teased with a lingering look at those panties the smell of her heavenly aroma wafting from her sex beneath and all less than an a few inches away from his eyes. God he felt short before her and she was so hot without even trying to be. His arousal went into overdrive and offered a dent in his dress like garment. Deborah was too busy to notice at first until she looked down, she suddenly could see what a view he must have had and quite by accident he was just so short to her.
“Oops sorry babe was I crowding you down there a bit….oh…looks like someone’s enjoying being measured against me”
“I err well…..”
Neal squirmed a little feeling like a naughty school boy who had sneaked a glance, he attempted to mask his enjoyment by pulling out the material around it a little.
“You’re getting turned on down there aren’t you babe and its not just me in my underwear is it?”
Deborah stepped back and rested her hands on her hips as she saw her boyfriend looking uncomfortable.
“You like me being taller than you don’t you? It was the same this morning when I put on my high heels, and you were dreaming about me being taller earlier”
“well you do look sensational from down here Debs I cant help it”
“I never knew you had a thing for tall women, but looking down at you from up here I definitely fit that description I’ve got long legs up to your neck!”
Deborah slowly sauntered forward in a seductive fashion this time she was out to get his attention as she placed her hands further up the wall and raised one long sexy leg allowing her inner thigh to rub down the side of his upper body. Slower still she turned around offering her tight pert backside right before his face wiggling her hips almost in a dance. Neal couldn’t refuse the urge to reach up his hands and feel those two perfect curves separate by her black thong underwear as they gyrated. But Deborah smoothly moved away from his wandering hands and emphasised an exaggerated wiggle of her behind swaying her hips as she made her way to her wardrobe, she looked back over her shoulder throwing a wild mane of long blonde hair dramatically as she winked at him and disappeared for a second behind the full length pine door. She was now teasing him this amazon, a sexy creature with feminine wiles to drive him crazy was demonstrating her new found alluring powers of height using every towering inch and he was spell bound. A single hand peered around the door and curled a solitary finger in a “come here” invitation. He walked meekly towards the wardrobe and its open door which she was using like an old fashioned changing screen and when he came close she produced a husky enchanting voice
“close your eyes”
He did as ordered and heard the door close and could smell her body fragrance she was close , very close.
“feast your eyes on your tall sexy blonde mistress little man”
His eyes widened and he was directly before two fantastic long thick thighs upon a pair of shapely long legs that towered up and over his head. As he looked up that little g-string hovered above and the tanned flesh plain of her athletic stomach stretched up before those extra large breasts dominated the view with the underside of her black bra managing to contain them. She was even taller and more magnificent , looking down he could see why as the black leather high heeled fashion boots he’d admired earlier now elevated her to this super tall status.
“now do I feel short or what baby your huge!”
“huge yes but In all the right places eh?”
She paced slowly around him and gently rubbed her legs and sexy rear against his body.
“you know I think in these heels you could walk between my legs”
She laughed at the thought but proceeded to stand before him her legs apart to test her observation. Neal walked forward watching the large sexy towers of her legs either side of him as he squeezed between them and actually walked under his girlfriend he was amazed and frankly very turned on by her teasing.
“now little man to get you out of that oversized blouse of mine”
He turned to find her on all fours her face at his level until she knelt back on her knees and pulled him towards her with two long outstretched arms, her hands clasped around his shoulders. Those noticeably larger fingers reached into the top her was wearing and glided across his muscular chest retracting gracefully to the outside to unfasten the buttons as the material slipped off his shoulders and into a pool at his feet leaving him naked before this huge seductress.
“you are little all over”
She smiled as she saw his proud manhood saluting her , slowly she closed in one hand and managed to cup his testicles and most of his length covering it almost from sight. Neal breathed in deeply at her touch feeling a very large warm hand hold him this way it felt wonderful but also made him appreciate just how small his equipment was to her now and her once petite hands.
“its what you do with it that counts big woman”
Neal saw those lovely deep blue eyes of hers studying his form.
“well lets see if your skill has scaled down with the rest of you shall we? I think im tall enough for you to do what you do best babe whilst we both stand”
With that she slid her hand off his shaft and stood up displaying her panties inches above his head as she then edged them down her silky thighs revealing the neatly trimmed V of blonde pubic hair below and the moist hungry lips to her pleasure centre. God that seemed bigger than he’d thought it would be and Neal was almost glad he wasn’t yet going to penetrate her with his more challenged inches because he knew they would be lost within her now amazon cave making him feel smaller than he was. For now she was inviting him to pleasure her orally something she’d always enjoyed only he’d never performed with them both standing it was going to be some experience. As Deborah anticipated his face making contact he looked up and only on tip toes could his tongue reach the goal she was too tall for him to be effective.
“babe your too tall for me I cant reach”

Deborah laughed at his plight looking at his struggling attempts as he reached his hands up to the tops of her hips to steady himself on his toes.
“Too tall for you I like the sound of that ive never been too tall for anything before. You know I could straddle you with these big sexy legs of mine or loose the heels”
She took her heels off and suddenly he was comfortably burying his face into her wetness as his hands clasped her tight rear end holding onto a portion of each of those wonderful cheeks as best his small hands could manage. Deborah began to acknowledge his adventurous tongue with subtle moans of joy which began to increase in volume. For Neal he was in his element, he was actually getting her off proving size is no barrier for pleasure. At the peek of his continual barrage of practiced techniques on her she took him by surprise, those large hands held him firmly in place as her fingers entwined behind his head. His face forced against her excitement as she climaxed. Deborah breathing rapidly stumbled back to the bed and lay upon it with a broad smile from ear to ear.
“you are full of surprises Neal that was exciting. I think I came twice …what an orgasm! And thats exactly what ill give you in return little man if you do me a little favor first ok?”
He walked across to the side of the bed looking at the long body of his gorgeous girlfriend sprawled across it. She turned to look at him and offered.
“Go and grab a bottle of wine from the rack sweetie and then its your turn…oh and the good ones are on the lower shelf….”
She blew him a kiss and let a small laugh escape her lips at the comment and he felt like a little boy being sent off on a chore but his lust to see just how she would treat him made him scoot downstairs . In the kitchen he reached the wine rack it was one of those nestled in between the fitted units so it posed no problem for him to reach. But as he walked across the cold kitchen tiles he heard a voice a voice that sounded like it was in his head an almost ghostly echoing voice.
“look at you now you’re even more pathetic”
He looked around and shrugged it off
“she’s not interested in pleasuring you little man , she’s twice your size why should she care for such an insignificant little wimp like you?”
“who is that?”

He looked around but saw no one until an almost transparent apparition like figure of Agent Faroll appeared dressed in what looked like a leather bodice with huge thigh high boots. This vision towered over him with her legs straddling either side of the slim rack outlining where he wanted to go. In her hands was a whip which she clutched tightly tapping it on her bared thigh. If it wasn’t for the fact that this was a disturbing occurrence he would have found her very provocative especially as she was even taller than Deborah had been in her boots! Was she really there or some sophisticated hologram? He knew that technology simply didn’t exist but yet there she was blocking his way and looking like some towering prostitute.
“you haven’t forgotten me have you Mr Anderson?”
“what do you want from me?”
He barked looking up at her boots which rose taller than him.
“Mr Anderson , little Mr Anderson. I just want you to realise your nothing to us women , realise that we want a real man not a midget , realise that your girlfriend thinks you’re a joke now”
“She’s satisfied with me and im more of a man than you could imagine , why don’t you just leave me alone”
The ghost like pale face of Agent Faroll peered down at him and stepped forward looming over him in a very intimidating fashion.
“You still don’t get it do you Mr Anderson , perhaps you’d see clearer if you appreciate the real power a woman has over you but for that you need to be cut down to size”
She snapped the whip with a cracking force allowing its end to fly at his body , but he didn’t receive the sharp painful flesh wound that anyone would have expected from the lash , however he was filled with almost an electrical surge that raced from the point of impact spreading throughout his body in a temporarily blinding flash of light. When his eyes cleared he wasn’t hurt or in pain his body just tingled lightly and he was facing a totally new perspective. The world had blown up in scale in that instant making his kitchen appear like it had been built for giants only he knew the kitchen hadn’t changed at all. She had reduced him to perhaps less than twelve inches tall and it was quite frightening for Neal as he looked around waiting to see the monstrous Agent Faroll but she was gone and only her voice remained for a few last exchanges.
“do you still think she’ll want you now that you’re the size of toy doll to her?”
He ignored the voice but still she commented
“best get out while you can little man, you don’t want to see how insignificant you are to her. She’s a giantess compared to you and your nothing to her…nothing”
The words disappeared in a menacing echo leaving Neal stood on the large ceramic tiles taking in his action figure proportions, he had dreamed of being this small , fantasized about seeing Deborah but the dream couldn’t live up to the wonder of the reality. The wine bottles looked to be the size of huge army missiles and to move one would have required a forklift truck. He laughed at himself as he even contemplated this task and headed to the stairs. Agent Faroll had underestimated his love of size , he knew that a giantess awaited him at the top of those stairs one that may discard him as a joke for sure but the thought that she might interact with him and fulfil some of his dreams was beckoning him onwards and driving him to scale those stairs. Each stair was huge and up to his chest level , he needed all his strength to surmount each one resting between them for several seconds. In ten minutes he was half way and feeling every inch of his height and the challenges it posed for this simple task that normal people took for granted. At the summit of the stairs he looked down and felt like he had accomplished a great feat but it was just a stair case after all. He timidly walked across the landing towards the bedroom where his now giant girlfriend would lay, he felt butterflies in his stomach and a tingle of excitement a sudden rush of feelings knowing this was going to be the reality of meeting a giantess. Approaching the now huge door he was glad it had remained open , Neal found himself creeping stealthily to peer around it and as he did so he saw just the bedroom a vast bedroom. The wardrobes looked liked you could hide a 7 or 8 storey building inside them as Neal wondered how many of those storeys Deborah might measure up to. The bed was more of a gigantic platform now and standing more than twice his current height in the air, it was suspended by four pine feet thicker than the legs on a motorway suspension bridge. Was Deborah up there beyond his sight? His answer came as he could hear her light breathing as a distant sound. Was she asleep? Eager to see her Neal called out.
“Debs?”
There was no answer but then how well did his voice carry now?
“Debs!”
“Neal , im in here babe in the bedroom”
He heard the bed springs of the bed flex as she was obviously awake and based on the quietness of his voice she’d assumed he was out of the room. It was at that very second that a black shadow passed over him and something fell behind him with a soft landing. Turning he was astonished to see her black g string looking anything but little resting in a mass on the carpet. He couldn’t help himself and walked over to it , even balled up and tossed aside it was still a mound of material to him and the smell was very prominent pouring out of its soft lace exterior he could almost taste his lover. He looked up and then heard a loud metallic clicking sound and then another , the bed rumbled a little as she once more shifted herself and then a giantess voice bellowed for him.
“Oh Neal your amazon is ready for you baby!”
Her voice was very seductive and enticing in its tone.
“Debs im down here by the bed!”
He figured there was no way up there she would have to look over and see him first.
“Neal? Honey I cant see you and your voice its….oh no!… please tell me you haven’t shrunk again?”
“Im afraid so babe perhaps you’d better look down here a second”
“Neal tell me your fooling around please honey , surely your not shorter than the side of this bed?”
“Take a look down here at me babe. You wont be thinking amazon about yourself more giantess”
He loved being able to say that and the suspense of seeing who was behind that powerful voice was killing him.
“giantess oh my god Neal how small are you babe?”
“take a look I cant come up there its too high for me”
What was keeping her he thought wasn’t she curious?
“Oh boy this is embarrassing Neal I don’t care how short you are you had better find a way up Im err , well you know we like to play with our toys sometimes…”
Sudden alarm set in to Neal when she mentioned toys.
“not the hand cuffs don’t tell me you’ve tied yourself up to the head board?”
“well I was going to play the amazon slave but well please tell me your kidding Neal”
“Deb’s where the hell did you put the keys , not in the drawer?”
As he spoke he looked up at the mighty chest of drawers above.
“the key, oh I didn’t need it to tie myself up with these but…. oh this is so embarrassing I was going to keep you guessing and hid it in my left boot at the end of the bed”
Neal hadn’t looked that direction yet he walked under the bed and to the end and there those black leather boots stood now towering over him! Why hadn’t she selected a pair of those flexible ones that collapse without a shapely leg to conform to he thought to himself as he approached the left one of these two giant boots. His hand touched the front toe area with its two inch sole it was up past his knees and as he glided a hand along its side he saw its shape rise up to the tremendous heel a heel that reached his neck! It was hard to think that his Deborah could wear these monsters as he looked up at the leather tower shining in the artificial light way above him. The boots to him looked to be 25 feet tall perhaps even more.
“babe I cant hear you have you found my boots yet?”
Her voice sounded a little unsettled.
“oh yeah I found them alright and boy they are big ass boots!”
“Neal your getting me worried now when you say big how big?”
“well lets say that king kong must shop at the same store”
He joked and laughed as he took in the view of those high heels once more.
“oh no, Neal how small are you honey?”
“actually I don’t know Debs , well not exactly I’ve got some idea”
“Neal seriously now stand next to my boot tell me how much smaller it is than you are”
“smaller? Deb you don’t get it do you, your boots are taller than me , a lot taller than me”
She went quiet for a moment as he wondered how heavy that boot would be to tip over.
“taller than you? Neal if I told you those are 9 inch heels on my boots how tall would you say you were”
He compared himself again to the heel and thought to himself no wonder she was so tall in them 9 inches was a very large heel indeed.
“I guess that makes me ten inches tall or there about”
“ten inches!”
Her voice sounded a little excited but not the sort of excitement Neal would have liked she was worried.
“oh my god how the hell are we gonna get out of this one im stuck up here chained to the bed and you’re too small to even help me”
”Hey calm down Debs im nothing if not resourceful we’ll work this out”
He pushed on the side of the boot and it was heavy but not too heavy to rock with his full weight behind it. The larger than average heel made it unstable compared to conventional shoes and with three large heaving pushes he floored the boot like he was felling a tree.
“timber!”
He shouted proudly and walked around to the cylindrical opening on its side. It was dark and very deep , the key wasn’t in view forcing him to enter the boot down the leg hole on his hands and knees. To Neal it was an adventure but not such a pleasant one as the smell of her feet mixed with the leather was quite heady , his hands found the metal key and he climbed out. The key was small but large enough to Neal that its metal loop managed to fit over his wrist like a bracelet.
“Deb’s mission accomplished ive got the key babe!”
“that’s great honey but what about climbing up here to me?”
Now that posed a bigger challenge.
“why did I try to be so kinky , im so stupid”
He could hear her mumbling away above as he looked for some sort of inspiration to ascend the bed , the legs offered nothing for him to grab hold of and it looked unlikely he was going to figure something out.
“Im too small Debs there’s nothing for me to grab hold of I need a rope and a grappling hook”
He sat down on the large carpet fibres as he racked his brain for some idea.
“wait a minute I cant offer a rope but if I can use my other foot to hook this over my big toe”
“hook what Debs , have you got a ladder up there?”
He frowned looking up hearing her large body shifting about and creaking the springs.
“how about something a bit sexier than a boring ole ladder, try this for size little man”
Suddenly he saw a dark mass of lace fall from above and the two recognisable cups of a bra draped over the edge of the bed leaving one of the elastic straps dropping to the floor beside him. He gasped at the enormity of her black bra it was huge and yet still a very sexy piece of underwear even more so to him now because those huge cups above looked to be wider than he was tall as they stretched down and it excited him to think about how his girlfriend would stretch this bra to the limits with her wonderful endowments.

“wow that’s some ladder”
He walked over and grasped the elastic bra strap which was wider than his hands.
“I just hope its big enough”
“man its big enough im so glad you’re a D cup baby”
“You mean double D sweetie , and I guess more than a handful does matter sometimes”
Deborah even managed a laugh at the situation putting Neal at ease she could see there was some hope of getting out of the awkward situation rather than wait for someone to find her.
Neal pulled and tested the bra for taking his weight before trying to climb it. He smiled at himself he probably weighed nothing compared to those breasts of hers now and this bra would bare the burdens of two of them jiggling about he had nothing to test.
As he climbed up finding his toes hooking into the gaps in the lacy pattern he felt himself rubbing gently against the material and his manhood was quick to remind him that this was a giantesses bra as it rose strongly to attention.
“are you climbing up my bra now?”
She asked innocently feeling the slight pull on the elastic around her toes.
“that’s me”
“oh my”
He made it over the edge of the bed and saw a vision of beauty and a view he would long recall. Deborah’s body was gigantic her legs alone stretching 20 ft or more long leading into her recognisably curvy frame that made her perhaps 40 foot from head to toe as she laid on her back in this playful restrained position of submission that she had happily adopted. He looked in the distance at her long blonde hair which covered the grand pillows in a wave of blonde and her arms both secured above her head by the hand cuffs making her seem even longer. As he stood by her left foot he saw it was almost up to his shoulders in height and her bare legs looked as thick as smooth large tree trunks coming out of it. She was indeed a giantess and as gorgeous at these new proportions as Neal had ever imagined.
“you can wind you jaw up action man”
She smiled glad to see he had made it but she was very surprised to see a miniature Neal at the base of the bed.
“I see you enjoyed the climb honey”
He looked down at his throbbing member hard and stiff.
“Debs your huge!”
She smiled at his statement
“isn’t it the girl who’s supposed to say that to her man in bed?”
He felt a little conscious of his small manhood compared to his giant girlfriend and turned a little away closer to her foot so she didn’t have such a direct view and he couldn’t think of a witty counter. Deborah bent her foot down a little releasing the bra strap that was hooked around her toe and then used that toe to contact with Neals chest area gently stroking against him. For Neal her touch was electric and the power behind that toe could be felt as her gentle movement made him teeter a little on his feet. He loved her feet they were so petite and well formed and didn’t display any of the abuse that womens shoes normally inflicted on the skin as she took care of herself. But this foot paying attention to him was almost tall enough to become a dancing partner. He smiled and ran a hand onto the top of her toe as it moved feeling the painted glass like nail and then the firm skin . His hands on her foot produced a giggle from Deborah.
“You are so adorable like this Neal your little fingers tickle on my skin”
“well now I can see why you need such great big boots lady”
She tapped her toe more firmly into his chest pushing him back with ease.
“ive got pretty dainty little feet Mr and don’t you forget it”
They both laughed and Neal felt his manhood beg for release after the dominant pressure from her toe against him.
“I still wouldn’t want to be underneath one of these”
He kissed her toe producing a smile from the giantess following which she rattled the chain on the pair of handcuffs that held her as a reminder.
“come on my little rescuer you’ve got a mission to complete a giant damsel in distress”
Neal walked around her foot without thinking and began walking between her long legs towards her hands and realised he should have gone the other way , it must have been his erect member that was pulling him in this direction rather than around the outside of her curvy frame.
Looking forward his eyes were treated to the amazing scene of her two thick thighs running parallel to him converging towards the hugeness of her sex which was delicately outlined by the “v” of her blonde hairs. Further up her body stretched out flat until her two giant breasts stood up proud from her body projecting large nipples into the air upon them , these two partially relaxed attributes still rose up enough to obscure most of her beautiful face beyond.
“and where do think your going little man?”
Deborah spoke in a teasing manor and closed her thighs around him to narrow his passage way until it wasn’t much wider than he was. Indiana Jones never face such obstacles closing in on him as these silky flesh walls that threatened to squeeze him, but Neal wasn’t afraid he was even more turned on seeing thighs as high as his chest challenging him. He placed his hands to feel the warmth aside his body and it produced not a giggle this time but a hum of pleasure.
“you’d better climb up and over little man before these sexy thighs of mine decide to hold you down there”
He walked a few more steps closer now in his calculations less than a foot before her womanhood and able to breathe in her inner body fragrance. He had to glance down at it the temptation strong within him to touch the moist complex folds of skin that were slightly revealed in order to see this was real. She saw his gaze and picked up on it right away.
“must be pretty intimidating for you eh babe?”
He looked up his arms resting on bare inner thigh as her head moved up to cast those large blue eyes upon him.
“Intimidating yes but sexy”
Neal smiled hinting in his words for the giantess to grant him a green light to touch her in this most private of areas.
“and I thought you men liked tight pussy’s and here you are turned on by my pussy that’s almost big enough to swallow you whole”
Deborah paused at her own observation and smiled as she continued
“don’t even think about that one tiny, I don’t think you’d survive replacing my dildo Im a very excitable girl and very, very big to you now”
Disappointed his face offered that he’d like to oblige this actually was one of Neal’s fantasies to imagine a woman big enough to submerge his naked body into her willing flesh and for her to pleasure herself with him whether he liked it or not.
“I think you like that idea don’t you Neal? Your very brave darling but its not going to happen I wouldn’t forgive myself if I hurt you , but I wont deny it does have a certain appeal and you are a good 9 inches tall big boy”
She laughed and he could feel the smallest spit of her internal juices fly out of her splashing on his thigh with a warm tingle.
“cccould I just touch you baby?”
His words left his mouth in a nervous state of anticipation.
“well im all tied up baby so if you want to take advantage of me then I guess you can, be gentle”
He lowered down a little leaning onto her pubic hair and pressed his member past the large lips that framed her sex. Small as it was to her he could feel some of that inner flesh with its wet and interesting texture as his helmet touched but a fraction of her. His hands instinctively came down to hold those thick lips which now kissed his thighs as he rubbed himself into her.
“oooh Neal you do feel good rubbing your little body against me”
Neal was totally overwhelmed finding himself pressing into a giant woman he knew that his excitement wouldn’t last long.
“you are so big, sssoo big!”
He shouted in delight as he began to buck into her flesh.
“are you inside me? I can only just feel you touching me”
Neal didn’t hear her comments he was closing to climax and totally absorbed in his enjoyment and more premature than he had imagined he ejaculated and collapsed with his head nestled over her pubic hair as he slumped down. He breathed heavy for several seconds recovering from his brief exertion and raised his head to see a large grinning face over her grand bosom.
“Neal did you just cum?”
He nodded feeling slightly strange that she couldn’t tell that he had just burst like never before.
“gosh baby I couldn’t even feel you in there, you must be so small and that was….”
She paused not sure if she should finish what she had started.
“that was what babe?”
“well it was so quick I must really excite you being so much bigger”
“you do I cant help it Deb’s , look at your body its magnificent”
Neal stood up and saw his member was beginning to loose its rise haven’t spent its enthusiasm for the moment.
“well how about you releasing this magnificent body?”
“yes maam”
“you can climb up over me if you like , that might be fun”
Her invitation was readily accepted and using the closeness of the tops of her thighs Neal pushed himself up with two hands until he could swing his legs up onto her body. Slowly he steadied himself from a crouching position in order to gain his balance her wonderful toned flesh below and he stood up on her waist several feet before her navel. Now he was looking down on her bodyscape and able to admire her generous curves. Her breasts looked to be around 4 feet tall , taller if the nipples were included and Neal knew that lying down they wouldn’t offer their true potential. Like a child giddy with the pleasure of seeing two giant xmas presents he walked towards them forgetting to look at the giant beautiful face behind.
“look at your breasts they are enormous Debs!”
“darling any woman’s breasts would look enormous to you at your size even a pair of little A cups”
He walked on the unsteady but warm surface of her skin until he was closer to those breasts stepping up the slope of her body until he was walking between them.
“actually your right baby my boobs are enormous compared to you I think just one of them would weigh three times as much as your little body”
Deborah laughed rumbling the terrain beneath her tiny boyfriend causing him to stumble to the left and fall. He ended up sprawled over her left breast his body sinking slightly into the giving bountiful flesh as if he was leaning over a massive bean bag. It was a wonderful experience for Neal as his arms embraced her sexy naked bosom instantly demonstrating how giant sized it was as it splayed out either side of him.
“woah this is awesome”
He called up delighted at the result of his fall allowing him a feel and looking up he could see she seemed to enjoy it just as much.
“if you’re a good little boy Ill let you play on these hills later but right now I want you to free me”
It was lucky for Neal that he was still recovering from unloading his love juices or he would have found it much harder to break away from that mighty breast. Reaching her face he paused looking at her lips as if through new eyes. Those plump moist red pillows shouted “look how sexy I am” without moving and he imagined the sensation of those giant lips passing over his manhood and how they would swallow him. His next destination was to her shoulder and he jumped down onto the golden carpet her hair formed upon the pillow. Walking past her large head he reached the hand cuffs beyond her vision and he paused as he readied himself with the key slipping it off his wrist. Her hands looked big enough to circle his tiny waist twice over and her longer fingers could have challenged his legs in size which made him curious just how it would feel to be picked up by her.
“what are you waiting for darling?”
“nothing im there Debs you’ll be free in a second”
The lock was released and his legs collapsed beneath him as the pillow shifted with the rise of her head. Suddenly he was on his back deep in the material crease now a small valley formed in the pillow , he managed to turn around as the bed trembled like an earth tremor with Deborah’s movements. Shifting himself around he laid back and saw Deborah rise onto her feet aside the bed and now he was looking up at her 40 odd foot voluptuous naked body as it towered over him. She smiled sweetly down and he just gazed up silently waiting to see what she would do.
“right little man I think we had better get practical don’t you?”
“Practical?”
He didn’t like the sound of this.
“Well before when you were just very short I said we should get you down to the Doctors
and now that you’re the size of well a little doll I think we need to get you down there before this gets any worse and I find myself holding my boyfriend in the palm of my hand”
“Deb I really don’t want to go there besides they will be closed this late”
“no arguments tiny im getting dressed and your coming with me like it or not , the evening surgery will be open and Im gonna call to make an emergency appointment”
Her face was one of purpose and he knew he couldn’t argue and certainly not with a giantess.
“and little guy if your gonna see the Doctor your gonna need something to wear to cover that itsy bitsy little matchstick”
Neal smiled up at her description
“matchstick?”
She looked back as she moved around the bedroom looking for inspiration with her every footstep now audible to him.
“well I was going to say toothpick honey but I thought I would flatter you”
Neal grinned and said no more he couldn’t challenge her appraisal of his manhood length because she was right to her he had little more than a thick toothpick hanging between his legs.
“aah this will do nicely , try this for size pip-squeak”
NINE

Her use of small terms was increasing since she had stood up but secretly Neal enjoyed this, he saw her fist grab some material and she dropped it down to him and it sailed gently to land before his feet. It was a white silk handkerchief, part of a set she had on the dresser surface with her initials upon it. Essentially it was plain and except for a few stitched on flowers on its surface showing clearly it was the property of a woman. To Neal it was like the size of a bed sheet and he tied it to make a toga style outfit making sure he minimised the flowery images as much as possible from view. Sat in his smooth clothing he watched Deborah get dressed. The same bra and g string came back on but having shed her work clothes she pulled on some tight blue jeans and an even tighter scoop neck pink t-shirt. Pulling her long blonde hair back and fastening it with a pink scrunchy behind her she walked over to see Neal looking very comfortable as he laid back with his arms behind his head on the vast ( at least to him ) bed surface.
“you are quite cute laid there I think you would make an excellent little doll to play with”
“hey Debs you can play with me anytime babe”
“Its hard to believe that its you down there and im not dreaming that you’ve been shrunk somehow”
“its all me , all 9 inches”
“9 inches im gonna have to carry you with me now arent I? I mean you probably couldn’t even keep up with someone my size and I wouldn’t like to kick you or even worse step on you somehow”
Deborah began to recognise the complications of his height.
“God Im standing here thinking about picking up my boyfriend in my hand and carrying you and the amazing thing is I know I can do it”
She smiled and then reached down for him bending over the bed which forced her bust to fill out her t-shirt with the increased gravity on her breasts and now they looked even larger to Neal as he glimpsed her cleavage that teasingly was hinting big promises at the base of the scoop neck she wore.
“well im ready my little gladiator”
He froze looking at her breasts wobbling gently above him and then his attention came to the large hand that was slipping under his back and waist until four very large thick fingers curled around him and over his chest until they held him. Suddenly with no visible effort he was raised by his girlfriend in a single hand as she stood back up.
“easy Deb’s”
Neal warned her he was a little unsettled by this action .
“its ok Ive got you tiny. Who would have thought that I could pick you up so easy you are like a doll but sort of warm and wriggly, you are seriously cute like this if I wasn’t so worried about what was happening to you Idd love to show you to my friends”
“I think one giantess is enough for me to handle right now thanks all the same babe”
“come on lets go down stairs, hold tight”
With Neal clasped in her hand she held him close to her chest as he was taken downstairs, upon the journey he took great pleasure in watching the underside of those pink hills in her t-shirt as they bounced on every step.
“wow”
He muttered out loud and as they hit the base of the stairs he was swiftly raised up before a beautiful face.
“cant you keep your eyes off of these eh some things don’t change?”
She smiled amused by him and then turned him around to face away from her body as he looked down over her hand.
“It looks like im gonna have to carry you to the Doctors darling and keep you out of sight”
Neal found himself placed on the small table by the telephone in the hall whilst he watched her make a quick call to the surgery.
“thanks Doctor I knew you would understand the urgency and see us straight away”
She ended the call which hadn’t revealed anything to the Doctor other than his condition was worse. As she put the receiver down he watched her find a pair of shoes , choosing a plain black pair of high heeled open toed sandals she walked back to her tiny man stranded upon the perch where she had left him. He couldn’t help but notice the sway in her hips as she moved towards him , subtle as it was when he saw her regular sized today it was exaggerated through her giantess proportions to his eyes. Her heavenly body stopped just before the wooden table but to his amazement as high as he thought the table was Deborah was much taller and he had a eye to eye view of her navel as it peeked out below her fashionably short t-shirt and her hipster style jeans.
“Doesn’t really have the same effect when I wear heels now does it? I mean Im way up here over you standing or sitting , heels or no heels.”
She laughed a little and looked at her hand bag nearby.
“I don’t think my little hand bag will hold you and my usual clutter so I hope you don’t mind the alternate travelling accommodation”
Her fingers drifted down her body and opened up the button that held her jeans , slowly she eased down the zipper not a lot but enough to relax the waist band and create a small gap. Neal didn’t know what she intended until one huge hand lifted his upper body and turned him around. In a few seconds he felt his feet and legs guided down into the gap in her jeans behind the length of the zip and lower still until his feet slipped under the top elastic of her panty band and just enough so he could feel her pubic hair around them. With her hand released she carefully zipped up the fly an inch or so to lock him in place allowing his chest and head to remain free. Neal looked around at his new surroundings he was immobilised in his girlfriends jeans and partially by her underwear and above that pink towering t-shirt looked exceedingly sexy as it formed a ledge of a mouth watering size over her tremendous bust. Her face was beyond his view but he could see down those long jean clad legs as they moved which provided an interesting distraction.
“there you shouldn’t move a bit and with my coat on no one will know”
Partial darkness fell as the wall of her black coat covered him. The journey to the Doctors was longer than normal as Deborah decided to walk the half mile trip , but it allowed Neal time to think. He wondered when the test would be over , when Trinity would finally restore his height and tell him what was going on. The sound of Deborah’s loud voice into the coat from above snapped him out of his analysis of all that had occurred to him thus far.
“we are here babe , the Doctor said she would free up her appointments so we should go right in but don’t speak or make a sound until I say ok? It would be a bit embarrassing if someone I knew found I had my boyfriend stuck down the front of my jeans”
She sniggered and he heard the door creak open to the surgery and a woman recognised Deborah gesturing her through. Another door could be heard and then the voice of Doctor Morpheus.
“Hi Miss Carsters please do take a seat”
“erm could I stand for a moment Doctor?”
“sure, so you wanted an urgent appointment for Mr Anderson your partner is he out in reception? Do you need some reassurance from me in private before he comes in?”
The obvious lack of Neal in sight made the Doctor intrigued to the presence of Deborah who unknown to Neal had just flushed a little around the face knowing where she had stowed him.
“Well Doctor you know Neal was well….erm..”
“Shrinking? You can say it even though it sounds so incredible”
“yes Neal came to you about his shrinking well its worse now”
“worse? You mean he has lost a few more inches?”
Deborah laughed a little unsettling Neal as his head bashed into the lining of her soft coat.
“Not so much inches more like several feet”
“My god your kidding, look Miss Carsters no disrespect but this sounds serious and I normally don’t discuss a clients condition with anyone I could really do with Neal here on his own for some tests”
“well without me he couldn’t get here ,Doctor could you just close your eyes a second please”
The Doctor complied with the strange request probably because it was such a fantastic revelation that the woman before her had offered.
“Neal was pulled out of her jeans and out of the coat and Deborah placed him on the Doctors table amongst hoards of paperwork that he stood on.
“Here’s Neal”
Neal looked up at the same instant the Doctor looked down at him and he was blown away seeing another pretty giantess sat before him in her white coat.
“oh dear, Um are you Ok Mr Anderson?”
“Please call me Neal Doctor and yes im fighting fit , but well a little bit more vertically challenged as you can see”
“This is beyond anything Ive ever seen but you are real aren’t you standing there on my desk”
“Oh he’s real alright Doctor and full of energy”
Deborah smirked and looked across at the Doctor in hope of a solution.
“Doctor is he going to be all right , I mean will I be looking up to him sometime soon rather than him looking up at my knees?”
“Miss Carsters like I said I need to perform some tests and maybe refer Neal to a specialist and he may also need some specialist care..”
“Woah Doc! I maybe the size of a small rodent but im no guinea pig , Ill let you run some basic tests here but Im going home with her and we can discuss the specialist care thing”
Neal stood his ground on the table still dressed in his strange outfit feeling vulnerable as his future was discussed.
“Sure Mr Ander…I mean Neal, if Miss Carsters is willing to look after you like this your free to go home anytime you wish and maybe in this special case we can sort some home examinations out if possible im sure I can arranged something.”
“Of course Ill look after him wont I sweetie?”
Neal felt two familiar large hands offer him a sort of hug with their palms in reassurance before they drew away.
“He’s not really any trouble like this but we both want to know whats going on with him so we can get things back to normal.”
“Of course you do, as do I . Listen if you can leave Neal here in my care for an hour or so and collect him at 9.30pm then I can at least start things rolling. How does that sound Neal?”
He watched a huge pretty face loom over him with a bright white smile and Neal just nodded. A second later he was grabbed around the middle and lifted to a huge pair of lips, Deborahs lips. It was a fast ascent and it surprised him as those lips covered his face and parted with him before he was lowered to the table once more.
“behave for the Doctor Neal”
She smiled and said that in an almost motherly type of way as she left. Neal turned to the Doctor and knew he was now alone with this pretty stranger, she smiled down at him with a comforting look as she spoke.
“Neal Idd like to examine you if you don’t mind and perhaps we cant start with your exact height and weight for the record only my scales wont register some one quite so tiny. Well I suppose I can estimate your weight for now do you mind if I pick you up?”
“um no err go ahead Doctor but please be careful”
He waited for her hand to reach out for him and slowly the slightly nervous Doctor clasped a hand around his middle and lifted him up for a few seconds before placing him down on her desk.
“well that was a first in my profession”
She noted his approximate weight on her pc and then asked again to hold him.
“Neal I need your height now so can I lower you to the measuring gauge please”
Another compliant nod and he was in her clutches again only this time she was going to stand up and he suddenly felt rather high. He looked down at the Doctors body over her hand it was a long way down those legs that stemmed out below her unflattering lab coat to the heels below.


The Doctor placed him on the floor as she crouched down and he saw behind him the markings on the thick pole that the slider travelled upon. The Doctor stood up to grab the slider level with her shoes inches away from Neal who now could really appreciate her towering presence. She was much bigger than Deborah but of course he knew that the Doctor was 6ft one without her heels and a 6ft one inch giantess was closer to a real fifty foot woman to Neal. He was intimidated by her shoes so close and he backed away which didn’t go unnoticed by the Doctor from above.
“Sorry Neal do I make you nervous down there? I don’t mean to. I expect you’ve only experienced your girlfriend so far and im a lot taller than your girlfriend”
“you can say that again Doc”
He tried to assert himself and stepped back where he was previously in order to show he wasn’t afraid of a woman.
“please call me Angela”
She smiled down as she began to slide the level lower. The Doctor crouched and then was about to kneel down when she found her three quarter length lab coat was beginning to touch the floor and obstruct her flexibility to kneel.
“Dam awful white coats ,please bear with me a second Neal you don’t mind if I remove it do you?”
He wondered why she asked and saw her rise up again only this time to expose her shapely figure that was shrouded beneath the drab lab coat. He watched her avidly as she reached a hanger and secured it and his eyes widened as he suddenly witness her side profile ,those stunning long legs stretching up into a fitted black knee length skirt and a light blue blouse that was bulging forward to cover her breasts which from the side looked like they were standing some 6ft out from her body to the curved tip! This woman certainly had nothing to hide behind a lab coat and her new appearance made Neal uncomfortable because he found her attractive at his normal size but now with her beauty and features transformed for his pleasure into a giantess he was having to concentrate not to stare at. Her shoes thudded back towards him as she walked and he didn’t think she was going to stop for a minute as they came closer than before , was this on purpose? He looked up in the brief few seconds that it took her to realise she was almost over him and had stepped too far and he was greeted with a flash of her perhaps near 30 foot bare legs soaring up into the darkness of her skirt canopy above and the sneak peak of no underwear!

He double checked wondering if this was his mind playing tricks but it was true she wore nothing beneath that knee length formal skirt and he could just see a glimpse of her womanhood winking down at him cheekily from above. He was a little shocked especially as this was a Doctor a professional lady but then she was also a young sexy woman and some women liked the thrill of no underwear. Neal even convinced Deborah to go free once or twice when they went to parties and only himself and her knew which was all part of the buzz.
“oops too far”
He heard and watched her step back gracefully and descend to her knees. It was then she could see his facial expression as Neal tried to retain his composure after this quick accidental flash.
“are you alright Neal you look very…? oh no my skirt!”
The Doctor bit her lip a little as she realised.
“Neal I totally forgot for a moment just how much smaller you are than me I didn’t count on meeting anyone short enough that they could look up under my skirt”
She was obviously a touch embarrassed but not as much as Neal would have expected, he almost thought she enjoyed the unintentional exhibitionism.
“well I guess you got an eye full I didn’t mean to embarrass you Neal”
“erm yeh sure”
He answered a little unsure and waited for her to continue with the measuring. Upon her knees the Doctor still cast a shadow across him and filled his view as she arched her back to reach forward and attend to the slider. With her focus on the slider and her hand she didn’t think about her large chest as it now began to hover towards Neal filling out her blouse with the additional aid of gravity. The Doctor was simply a busty female of a calibre that any man would question if they were real due to the over ample and firm looking impressions they formed behind her tight clothing. Of course to Neal her generous female proportions viewed at his scale added up to the eye popping sight of a massive plunging neckline belonging to a monster of a giant silk blouse descending his way with a deep cleavage that rivalled his own height in its length! He froze in a mode of disbelief at the size of her breasts framed by this thin silk covering and he was locked into a lustful stare that his male eyes simply refused to disengage from as it was just such a sexy vista for a little man to behold. The breasts finally stopped gently swaying for a second or so as they settled dangling in the sky just before Neal’s face filling his complete view. He was compelled to looked into the depths of her cleavage. The exposed slightly tanned skin of her two breasts beamed a healthy sheen and offered a subtle coconut fragrance that was perhaps a body spray lingering its pleasant aroma. Neal was stunned to see how far the inside of that breast formed valley actually travelled he could almost picture his whole body in there smothered by these giants. He also caught sight of a fraction of the top curve of her breasts and the sexy blue pattern of a silk bra that frankly must be struggling to contain them. Neal could no longer deny the admiration beneath his clothing and nature took its course as his member pressed hard against his clothing. His hands darted to cover these regions as casual as possible and as he looked down at the noticeable dent in the material he saw it suddenly loosen as the material seemed to grow and gather offering more roomier accommodation for his arousal. He was shrinking again and had lost several inches in a mere few seconds making his clothing saggy and less figure hugging as it brushed the floor covering his feet, feeling himself sinking downwards he glanced back up at the blouse filling the sky and it almost appeared that the Doctors breast were growing along with the rest of her filling out into even more impressive giantess proportions only he knew it was his own perspective that was dynamically changing. As her breasts began to resemble the scale of a pair of large blue air balloons he became a little nervous to when this falling sensation would stop.
“all ready Neal..? Neal?”
The Doctors voice boomed from overhead like she had swallowed an amplifier. She noticed her mis judgement again and the proximity of her chest to Neal who she could no longer see beneath it and smiled to herself at the thought of what he must have witnessed. Shuffling back a little she saw his tiny body revealed and instantly saw he was a lot shorter.
“Looks like you’ve gone down in the world again Neal are you Ok?”
“Im fffinne”
He stuttered a response which was partly due to his size but also due to seeing her new size in relation.
“its ok, don’t worry Neal your in good hands here with me. Well I suppose I should still measure your new dimensions eh?”
A long arm came forward over Neal’s head with a billowing long sleeve that brushed him as her hand (a hand much larger than he had ever seen) pulled the wooden slider gently down until it touched the hair on his head. As her arm withdrew Neal rotated in order that he kept the slide balanced on his head but also to read off the measurement.
“well you are a strapping 5 inches tall or should I say small Neal”
He confirmed the Doctors observation as he faced the inch markings before him not quite believing himself that an inch to him was now over a foot tall!
“Doc im absolutely tiny look at me!”
He spun around and saw the Doctor with her crane boom sized arm taking the slider way up into the air before she fixed a screw on its side to hold it in place. Her attention diverted back to the man standing no taller than her knees as she knelt before him and she smiled.
“You are small , well tiny is the word that kind of does you justice now. I think we had better continue the examination on my table don’t you because im going to get a crick in my neck if we converse like this for much longer. But first things first, I think I should get something for you to lay down upon. Stay there a minute ok?”
Lay down on? He pondered over this comment what was she going to do with him for this examination and could he refuse her at his size? It was then that he had a real giantess encounter as all six foot one inches of the Doctor stood up and probably another 3 inches based on the assistance of her heels. All in all he was now looking less than ankle high with a giantess that towered over 70 feet tall!
Her shoes now were large enough that he could have climbed inside them and they looked more capable of crushing him than they had previously which was a touch unsettling for Neal as she was in most respects a stranger to him and unpredictable especially considering she’d been possessed and taken over by Agent Faroll before. She walked off around the desk and forty something feet of shapely long legs disappeared behind the huge building that to Neal was masquerading as a desk. He heard some rustling and then her seal of approval.
“there we are a little bit of improvising and we have a Doctors couch for a tiny patient”
As the Doctor walked back he was moving his head looking up higher and higher to keep her eyes and he began to feel the trembling floor vibrate to her weight upon it , not enough to loose his footing but enough for him to know that she was gigantic.
“Wow, you certainly do look tiny from up here , im normally so conscious of my height around shorter men but it does feel like another level to be this much bigger than a man. I’d almost say I feel like a giantess compared to you and I think that’s what I must look like from down there at my feet?”
“You are definitely a giantess Doctor and a very pretty one as well I might add”
Did I just say that? Neal asked himself and felt uneasy complimenting such a giant female , he put it down to the fact that he was harder than a rock beneath his makeshift clothes clouding his reservations.
“Why thank you Neal its nice you think im pretty I thought that being as tall as Godzilla to you I would be scary and it would bring out all my flaws to the surface like this big backside of mine which must be like the back side of a battle ship to you”
She laughed and came close to Neal and this time purposely close knowing he would again see under that skirt of hers and perhaps testing if he would dare look. Neal as much as he tried was again driven not to step back to avoid the situation but to stand his ground and again look up.
But this time he looked up and up again as those long legs climbed high into the sky and her sex appearing almost twice the size of before was clearly in view and this time intentional or not she stood with her legs parted in a stance that offered more of this incredible view up those slender giant thighs. For a brief second Neal’s fantasies kicked in and he was scaling the inside of that creamy flesh climbing under her giant skirt to the promised land.
His day dream was disturbed by those legs folding bringing those thighs closer still as they threatened to fall upon him. The shadow began to cast from the canopy of her skirt as it lowered towards him like a gigantic sail from above. Her legs closed in order that she could kneel in this tight skirt and suddenly there stood Neal between her legs under the darkness of her skirt and just able to see in the darkness the towering thighs above and beyond that he could now smell her unique essence coming from her sex. What was she doing , did she know he was under there? Of course she did because she positioned her legs so perfectly to avoid him. His mind swam with sexual thoughts and fears mixed together. He heard a loud laugh and the Doctor exclaimed.
“guess im not used to being a giantess sorry to put you in the dark there Neal”
Light poured in as the flap of skirt material behind him lifted up and searching fingers , giant fingers closed around him. In seconds he was in her left hand and raised up before her beautiful features. Her hand was enormous around him as his head rose out of her fist he was almost covered by it except for his feet that remained dangling in the air. This was how he always dreamed of being held by a woman’s hand so gigantic around him and it did little to dissuade his arousal and he began to wonder if she would feel his insignificant rod as it pressed against the palm of this hand.
“Hold tight little man I hope you aren’t afraid of heights because im going to stand up”
She was enjoying herself he could tell by the look in her eyes and face. When she did stand up he was aware of her real size as a long 60ft drop could be seen over her fingers making him thankful she held him so firmly. She walked a few steps to her chair and then sat down keeping Neal aloft the whole time. As she settled her elbows on the table she lowered him to speak to for a second and he was sure that she had aligned him inches away from the edge of her blouse and gaping cleavage as she held him there. He tried not to look across at the collision of those curves and the stretching line and shelf like cleavage area and chose to look up at her eyes.
“thanks for the lift”
He smiled and was welcomed with a large smile from her painted red lips.
“My pleasure Neal im glad you don’t feel uncomfortable in my presence if I was you Im sure that I would be very overwhelmed to be held by a giant lady in this manor.”
“Its not so bad Im getting used to it, its just a shock at first to be this small but it has its advantages”
“Oh really?”
When was she going to put me down? Neal thought to himself as much as he was enjoying being in her clutches he didn’t want her to notice his arousal.
“Yeh you know its quite an adventure Doctor”
“an adventure? I guess it must be for starters just being around us women must be very different when we are so much bigger than you …and please do call me Angela”
“um yes Angela women are more amazing at this size , like just watching you move an object that is tens times my size. Like a chair for example or something ordinary that I couldn’t possibly hope to move”
“So you really get a sense of your diminished strength and just how powerful we are but that wasn’t really what I meant Neal. I mean being around a woman and seeing how different we look to you when your so tiny must be very distracting”
As she spoke she just subtly moved him an inch closer to her blouse and Neal was even more aware of that cleavage as it pulled on his eyes like a magnet willing them down. What was she doing to him was she teasing him or was she just intrigued at his reaction to her? Neal didn’t have those answers but he had to steal a glance he was compelled to. For a few mere seconds his eyes darted down and met with the huge valley formed at the top of her blouse and took in a close up view of just how wide her breasts had to be ,with his face almost dead centre in the recess between them where her blouse button was groaning, he knew combined they were wider than 16 feet across! He felt even smaller in those few seconds as if he had shrunk again but this time it was just the comparison that had made him feel tiny. But all of this was fuel again to his love engine and he was feeling the growing urgency in him to find release as this giantess was turning him on without trying and just by being extremely big and extremely feminine and extremely close……..he realised his eyes had drifted too long and he looked back up at the Doctor who’s smile was wide exposing her dazzling teeth.
“yyes err distracting , look um Doctor , Angela shouldn’t we get on with the examination?”
Her smile didn’t alter one bit.
“How does it feel when a woman holds you like I am now in her giant hand Neal do you like it?”
“Doctor?”
She raised him a little to her face and close to her lips as she breathed her name across him with a fresh breathe that rustled his fine hair.
“Angela”
She placed him down on the table and he could instantly see that a large section was cleared from paperwork and in its place a clean white cloth was prepared and waiting for him. With his feet on the table he looked up to see what the doctor had in store next.
“Now Neal take off your little robe there and lay down for me please”
“Angela I don’t have any underwear on is this necessary?”
“that makes two of then doesn’t it Neal?”
She grinned and gave a seductive look
“please take off your robe Im a Doctor and its not like I haven’t seen a naked man before Neal”
He was now hesitant part of him was interested to see where this was leading given her growing flirtatious demeanour but the other part knew his already iron like excitement below this baggy clothes would be very embarrassing before her as little as he was.
“Don’t worry Ill be gentle with you I just want to check out how proportional the shrinking is under there , just to see if there are any abnormalities to your skeletal structure”
Her Doctors tone and terminology returned and Neal decided he would comply and walk over to a tall pencil and pen holder and began to remove his oversized clothing out of view from the Doctor or so he thought. As he held the loose material in his hands a pair of large finger nails came from over the pen holder and over his head and whisked it away.
“hey!”
“don’t panic im just going to put this to one side Neal. Now that your brave enough to reveal yourself I didn’t want you to be tempted to cover up until my medical curiosity is satisfied”
Her excuse sounded weak and Neal felt very vulnerable as he moved out into the open as she watched him walking like a defender on a penalty shoot covering his privates as he walked to the centre of the white cloth.

“you are a shy little thing aren’t you there is no need for the hands. Why don’t you lay down and relax”
He laid down and remained with his hands hovering over his proud salute as he watched her eyes travel over him.
“you are very well developed Neal, now how about we loose the shyness ok?”
A long finger came down towards him with a clear shiny nail that was as large as the end of a garden spade in relation to his body. Its well manicured tip lightly rested on his hands and hooking behind them it lifted them free with ease parting them and exposing his excitement.
“I see you are still fully functional”
“oh Doctor I mean Angela im sorry I didn’t ….”
“sssshhh”
She cut into his apology raising a finger to her lips for a second to “shush” him .
“Its alright, I already knew you were happy Neal when I held you in my hand, my palm is quite sensitive and for a five inch tall man your probably above average in that department”
The same finger this time with the soft fleshy pad underneath her long nail came down once more but this time it settled on his shaft performing a light delicate stroke that was remarkable given her size. She was playing with him, he was naked laying on his back before a beautiful giantess and Neal didn’t know what to do. Of course he was enjoying her touch it was electric but he had a girlfriend and …..The Doctor blew gently across his body in a warm gust of air that stood some of the hairs on his body up on end making Neal loose his train of thought.
“You know Neal I have a confession to make to you little one. I actually enjoy being a tall woman that’s why I don’t wear practical shoes and slip into these high heels just incase I might encounter a short man so I can enjoy seeing him looking uncomfortable as he realises im several inches taller. I especially love a mans reaction when he’s really short and my boobs square him in the face and I stand close enough that he squirms not knowing where his eyes should settle”
She pauses
“and there’s you Neal a totally different kind of man than im used to. When you entered this room the other day I marvelled at how short you were and readied myself to flirt with you but realising that you were shrinking actually shrinking it stirred some feelings within me that I never knew existed.”
The Doctor runs a finger around his body circling it.
“and seeing you today I knew what feelings they were, it was a sense of control of power of being able to dominate a man sexually and with ease, knowing I could if I wanted to take his little body anytime I desired and knowing that my body was going to reach new levels of appreciation by him.”
“Angela don’t I…”
“No talking Neal I want this experience as much as you do. Don’t deny yourself the pleasure of an attractive woman offering you the joys of her giant body with no strings attached. Look up at me Neal and honestly tell me that your arousal wasn’t caused by seeing how much bigger ive become than you , how gigantic my breasts appeared to you as I held you close to my blouse here.”
Slowly she shifted her shoulders back and proudly pushed her chest forward and once more the large twin hill formations under that thin silk blouse rose into his view hovering above.
“I saw you looking at these Neal men always look at my breasts because Im blessed with such large assets , they fantasise about holding them cupping each of them in their hands as the tall Doctor stands naked before them but for you Neal, for you its different”
Neal couldn’t believe it as he watched her hands roam sensually around the girth of her giant
breast’s and he could tell even these huge female hands couldn’t contain them if they tried as those curves exceeded their tiny grasp.
“its different for you because you can fantasise about my giant breasts knowing how enormous they are to you and how you could make love to each of them as small as you are”
The Doctor began to unbutton her blouse and Neal was mesmerised by her seductive technique as she pouted her lips and slowly ran her tongue across them whilst she made a grand display of revealing her charms. Her blouse slowly pulled away as a humungous electric blue sheer bra bounced onto the scene. She then tilted her bust down almost touching him dwarfing him with the size of her heaving bosom , he looked up at those smooth curves and how her nipples defined their hugeness as they pressed excitedly under the material almost growing on cue to his lustful gaze.
“Neal you are so tiny that you could drown in my cleavage, would you like that ,would you like to play in the pretty doctors giant bra and have your tiny body lovingly caressed by my giant breasts?”
Neal was unable to speak and his hands drifted to his rod in order to find release but before they got there one of her breasts came closer and closer still. Her face long since disappeared along with the room as the blue of her bra consumed the light above him and plunged him into its dark shadow as it touched gently down on him. Of course she wasn’t letting him bear the weight that would have crushed him but she was demonstrating a sexy display of her power over him. Neal wriggled and began to buck into the soft silky material that began to lovingly smother him with its volume. The feel of the delicate silk and the warmth of the flesh penetrating through it drove him wild.
“this is just a sample of what it is to be tiny to a sexy giant woman my little patient , and now I want to feel that hard body of yours against my own. Come and explore the mountains”
The Doctor had unfastened her bra and left the silky smooth cup draped over Neal like a huge blanket as he felt the pressure of her breast subside . He revelled under the material as he felt and could make out the impression of her giant lips now searching for him and in seconds she had his length in-between the tips of those lips as she gave him satisfaction on a scale he had never yet reached. He felt her breathe warm and gentle through the silk from the other side as she skilfully took what little he had to offer in those pillow like lips and he exploded there and then covering and staining a fraction of this material in his seed. Her lips retracted and left him writhing in ecstasy for a few seconds under the enormity of her silk bra cup, its sudden unbelievable enormity! Alarmed he pulled aside what’s seemed tons of material softly laid upon him trying to free himself? He rose to his feet and pushed up with his hands his whole body still shrouded in the never ending sea of blue slipping over his head as he sought an exit. Then he found the edge of that bra cup with its steel under wire stitched into the base and he lifted it up setting himself free to lay eyes on those gargantuan charms in their naked glory.
Neal had climbed out from beneath the side of that one single cup and although deflated and unfilled it stretched like a carpet something close to twenty feet across before him! He had shrunk again!
“this is what a giantess has to offer you my little man”
Stunned he looked up at the bare chested Doctor who was even bigger than before she seemed to have doubled in size and her breasts looked like colossal air balloons surrounded in sexy bare skin. He was absolutely tiny and this goddess sat there with the top half of her body rising up like a sky scraper carved out of flesh and blood to resemble a gorgeous female. As her heaving mountainous bosom bobbed delightfully in the air she peered through her cleavage at the miniscule man that looked up from her desk.
In that sudden connection of their eyes time seemed to freeze and suspend around Neal. The Doctors body remained motionless and as still as the air around him, what was happening?
“What’s going on!”
He shouted his tiny voice managing to echo in the silence.
“Your fantasising Mr Anderson”
Two huge hands thumped down on the table from behind him the opposite side to the Doctor.
He fell onto his backside with the force and recovered quickly looking up to see Agent Faroll looming menacing above him. He was naked and didn’t even know how small he had become but looking at the table and the giantesses around him he felt like a bug.
“do you really think that all just happened Mr Anderson? Do you really think this beautiful educated woman with a body that men would die for actually found some pathetic shrinking stranger a turn on?”
Her hands began to close in on Neal both sideways on the table palms curved as they moved in to surround him. He panicked he couldn’t see over these hands and as they drew closer he wondered if she would simply squash him flat. He bolted sprinting for all he was worth to avoid capture as futile as it may have seemed and he heard thunderous laughing from above.
“that’s it run little insect!”
He jumped a fallen pen like a thin log and began to climb the bound edge of a book that blocked his path when two finger nails lifted him from the surface below and he was soaring into the air feeling the rush of wind around him at the dizzying pace. Then another set of giant fingers came before him as he dangled and they held a glass cylinder. As the large object came into focus he could see it was a test tube an enormous empty test tube and he was being guided to the open end. Without care he was dropped and he slid into the tube which was a tight fit around his body. As his journey ended at the base he was standing with his arms and body tightly cramped in this glass prison. He heard a rubbing noise and looked up at the cork that was slotted into place sealing him in. His prison was suspended in her left hand before her eyes that studied him so intently. His screaming shouts fell on deaf ears as she spoke.
“I hope you enjoyed that fantasy of yours Mr Anderson , that world in which giant women like her wish to give pleasure to something so small and puny like you. It was all an illusion your sick mind created Mr Anderson and this is the reality.”
He calmed his shouting she wasn’t listening and probably couldn’t hear him cry . Was she going to kill him? suffocate him in this glass coffin he wasn’t even sure if the air would last for him to find out what all these experiences had been about. His view changed as her hand was lowering him and her body was rising with her black jacket flashing past the glass. He could see she was sat the wrong way on a chair straddling it in a very provocative manor. Now he could see her skirt which had partly risen but now was being pulled right up offering her stocking covered thighs on parade. Despite the fact she seemed evil she had a fine pair of legs he thought but he was too scared to really appreciate the show. Her other arm rested on the back of the chair gripping it as the hand that held him in this test tube angled him down between her thighs. The large nets of her stockings surrounded most of his view either side and before him
there was her red panties trimmed in lace beneath what was still remaining of the skirt that covered them.
“Well this is what it boils down to Mr Anderson being at the mercy of a giant woman. So damned insignificant that a woman can use you to satisfy herself anyway she chooses and to terminate that little life of yours when ever she grows tired of you. Goodbye Mr Anderson
I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I will on your way out of this world”
Neal saw his destination as the test tube aligned to her gigantic panties and the end by his feet began to slip inside the material from the leg hole and into her cavernous sex . He watched as darkness fell and her hugeness consumed the test tube and his body and then the test tube began to slide in and out at an almost vomit inducing pace before he blacked out……..

“Neal honey are you alright?”
Im not dead? His minds voice questioned as he heard a very loud voice rumble over his ears.
His eyes opened and focused on a nose? He rubbed them and sat up and it was a giant face , the giant face of Deborah hanging over him. Where was he now another reality? He felt the warm platform beneath his legs and feet he looked around to see that he was in the palm of her hand!
He was just as tiny as when Agent Faroll tried to end his life so did that make it true? Her big blue eyes lit up in delight to see he was alert and conscious.
“oh thank god he’s coming around”
He heard his girlfriends voice boom.
“Easy with him he is bound to be a little disoriented after the sudden shrinking and he will be a little shocked when he realises the size of us both, remember even though your 5ft something tall Miss Carsters in his terms his girlfriend probably looks like she’s a one hundred and fifty foot giant woman”
“a hundred and fifty foot he’s is going to be very surprised”
Neal backed up against the tall fingers of her hand that cupped him protectively and he saw more of Deborah’s pretty face as her huge lips came into view and spoke to him.
“Neal , baby your safe, im holding you in the palm of my hand darling because you began shrinking whilst the doctor was examining you and then you passed out”
“Deb’s your hand is massive , everything is gigantic!”
He stated the obvious raising a smile from Deborah who then looked across at the Doctor and turned her hand so that Neal could see her. There was the Doctor again looking no smaller than his imaginary or was it real experience with her moments before and Neal didn’t know if he should have felt embarrassed or not as he was presented before her in his girlfriends hand.
“Mr Anderson Im satisfied that the best place for you right now is in the care of Miss Carsters given the fragile nature of your condition. Although my examination was cut short , oh pardon the pun” she smiled “ by your shrinking Im going to have to arrange for a specialist to go over the data and get in touch with you as soon as possible. There is little more I can do right now”
He noticed her formal manor and address to him it had to be a dream his interaction with her…
“That’s um ok Doc ill hope for a miracle”
“Miss Carsters take care of him as Im sure you will and remember he is quite delicate now and his body will be far more sensitive to the cold than you or I even though its summer so keep him warm”
“Thanks Doctor”
Deborah smiled at her and then smiled back down at Neal as she began to walk off.
“oh Miss Carsters”
She turned to see the Doctor stood beside her towering over her petite 5ft 3 inches. Neal watched from her hand looking up at the Doctors blue blouse with her mega breasts jutting out defiantly as she reached for her pocket to offer Deborah her card. Whilst the Doctor instructed Deborah that she could ring her any time on her private number imprinted upon the card Neal spotted something on the Doctors appearance that Deborah wouldn’t have seen from her level. The material upon the underside of her left blouse covered breast displayed a small stain in the blue silk that was obviously caused from the inside from her bra! The Doctor looked down at Neal just for a second and winked as she noted his gaze before she walked off. What a mind bender…. Neal sat in the fleshy platform of Deborah’s hand and didn’t dare make sense of things for fear he would be more confused than ever. He watched the walls flash by in the corridor outside the Doctors office and as he was facing out he saw the reception area was closed and bereft of the normal hoard of suffering patients awaiting attention it was of course closed and Deborah knew this or else she would have hidden him. She did however stop before the exit and twisted her hand around in order to speak to Neal at face level.
“I was so worried about you Mister seeing your little body all limp and lifeless don’t you do that to me again ok?”

He smiled looking at her lovely blue eyes and the reflection of his face in them
“Don’t worry Im not planning on shrinking any time soon”
He assured
“well it’s a good job squeaky voice do you know how small you are now?”
“very small by the looks of my girlfriends hands and face but I haven’t quite seen the rest of her yet”
“Whilst you were out of it the Doctor placed a ruler beside you and your under two inches tall that makes you smaller than my little finger here”
He glanced at the thick digit beside him with its elegant nail.
“that’s not a little finger believe me!”
Neal laughed and Deborah smiled sweetly down at him.
“It does solve one thing though you are a lot easier to handle like this and you would fit almost anywhere a big girl like me could possible think of carrying you with her, you’d probably make a nice fashion accessory I might even have an old broach pin or two that would hook you nicely on some of my work blouses”
“very funny”
It was at that moment Neal noticed he was wearing something it was strange that it hadn’t struck him before but then being tiny around giant women was very distracting as the Doctor pointed out earlier. He looked around his waist and covering him from his navel to the middle of his thighs was a soft bright pink elasticated garment. He’d seen it before but where? Deborah noticed his confusion and grinned.
“like your outfit it’s the best I could think of spur of the moment”
“oh my god its …”
“my little hair scrunchy so don’t go getting it dirty tiny”
He looked across at her long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders wild and free and he couldn’t have felt smaller.
“I really am tiny aren’t I?”
Neal spoke in a slightly sorry for himself manor thinking he was going to be troublesome to Deborah on a practical scale whilst this lasted as he would need her for everything.
“Don’t worry sweetie you’ll be alright Ill take good care of you starting right now. The Doctor said I was to keep you safe and warm so your might like where im going to carry you from now on”
Neal looked forward from her hand as her face began to rise and Deborah lowered him until he could see her neck followed by a wall of tanned skin which sloped down and then out in a major fashion to create a tremendous celebration of the female form as he saw just how fantastically large his girlfriends cleavage was framed by the scoop neck of her bright pink t-shirt. Her breasts pushed up and in by her black cleavage enhancing bra made massive impressions behind her cotton top and he could easily see the small straining crease lines cast in the fabrics exterior demonstrating she was almost bursting out of it due to her very ample size. Sexier still, he could see the pattern of her bra benneath due to the tightness something a regular sized guy would have strained to see through the pink of her top unless his face was pressed there.
“Debs your t-shirt, your boobs are colossal!”
“I thought they might get your attention and cheer you up tiny, so how would my teeny inch and bit boyfriend like to ride between a pair of massive 36 double D’s then?”
His manhood sprung into action straining against the now tight scrunchy.
“Ill take that as a yes please drop me in your giant bra babe”
She smiled down and Neal found himself lifted and gently inserted into the warm firm embrace of her cleavage and deep down into her bra. He was astounded at the size of her and how easily he slipped in between her breasts and as he looked up out of this paradise he heard her rumbling voice softly address him.
“it’s a good job you’ve got a busty giantess for a girlfriend I don’t think you’ll get cold snuggled down there with my big sexy boobs either side of you”
She began to walk and Neal jostled around with the heavy bounce of her chest drinking in the grand scale of his girlfriends perfect breasts as they towered over and around him. When they reached home Deborah kept him tucked in her cleavage as she undressed and made herself comfortable ready for an early night. Every now and then she would smile down at the tiny man held in the firmness of her breasts and she found that she felt quite turned on by the feeling of
power that it gave her knowing she made the decision if she took him out or kept him there as it was impossible and far to dangerous a height for Neal to consider climbing out and down her body. Sitting on the bed she decided that she would have some fun her breast were very sensitive and feeling his little body touching them all this time sent small quivers of pleasure to her which made her more curious to what pleasure his touch would have on her more sensitive areas like her nipples. She unhooked her bra from behind and leaning forward she tumbled her little passenger into a single cup. Neal settled in the suspended cup and laughed at her action
and then uttered wow to himself in respect to his new surroundings. The bra cup cradled him as if he was captured in a large net used by a game hunter and peering up he had his first impressions of her bare boobs. Each breast was fifteen feet perhaps more wide and stuck out maybe eleven or more feet proudly from her body he was in love!
“well here’s another use for my bra’s they would make great hammocks for you little man”
“hammocks? There’s so much material here im thinking more like tents baby!”
She grinned
“well my little bra camper your girlfriends giant boobs here are aching for some attention do you think your man enough for the job?”
“am I, I was born for that job!”
Neal almost salivated at the prospect and slowly found himself and the bra placed down on the bed as Deborah laid down beside him. He didn’t have long to rest before her hands lifted him up and onto her stomach. Neal had been here before hours earlier the terrain was familiar but now it was very challenging due to how immense she had become. He managed to make it up to her cleavage which without her bra was quite wide for him to stand in and now he could admire the ten foot towering orbs that gently rose with her breathing along with him. He tried to climb the smooth side of one tanned breast but he found it difficult to scale there was nothing to hold onto but the firm skin itself.
“god these are gigantic , I don’t think I can even climb one they are so big”
“well little guy if you will insist on dating girls who have the larger sexier cup sizes that’s the price you pay for the pleasure of having a top heavy chick on your arm….would you like a little boost to the promised land?”
He nodded in defeat and her fingers plucked him up and onto her right boob. Neal crawled across its large surface for fear of falling and tumbling off. His little hands felt the bumps and different texture of her areola as he moved across the darker skin to her nipple. Deborah had always been blessed with thick large nipples which often she complained about when they made themselves evident in a lot of her tighter tops but Neal loved them. He grabbed his arms around her nipple and only just managed to meet his fingers the other side. Although he was taller than her nipple it was aroused now and it came to his lower chest as he pulled himself up to play with it. The next few minutes consisted of Neal caressing and burying his face into her sensitive nipple until he could see that Deborah was revved up and sexually charged by his actions.
“that’s it Neal kiss my giant nipple , lick it! bite it little man!”
Her voice thundered with her excitement and she began to move unfortunately throwing Neal off and onto her stomach where he bounced gently to a halt. He looked back up at the giant breast and then along her vast body to the area between her legs. Her sex wasn’t visible from where he stood but he wanted to see how big it was , to touch it to feel it , he had to. He ran across a section of her firm athletic abs and soon found his feet suddenly thick and shin deep in her blonde bush. She was a lot bigger than when he approached her and he stood nine inches tall, for a man less than two inches tall she was tantalisingly huge. Neal felt the scrunchy around his middle as it was lifted from behind along with himself.
“woah!”
He was dangled inches above his goal and unable to reach it whilst two giant finger nails pinched the material of the scrunchy.
“naughty , naughty little boyfriend. I told you before Im a very excitable girl and I might have considered introducing you to my big friend down here at 9 inches tall.”
Her mood was playful and she was enjoying being in control as she held him inches above her love centre.
“oh please babe its gorgeous”
He pleaded and felt his manhood still stiff but hanging in the air eager to find some contact.
“Feast your little eyes tiny I’ve got something hot warm and wet between my legs down there that’s so gigantic and sexy it could eat you whole and maybe fit in 5 more your size for luck”
Neal was on the verge of release just from her words alone.
“Now its back to my giant breast for you to finish what you started and you can dream about what you’ve just seen here whilst you pleasure you giantess girlfriend”
In a position familiar to superman flying he was taken across to her breast and touched down.
He loved her flexing her power over him but thought he would push his luck just a little more.
“You know Debs we don’t know how long I will be this size baby tomorrow I could be six foot two again and never know what it would have been like to really make love to you when you are such a sexy size compared to me ”
“mmm true my little doll but at six foot two you could fill me up and more with that weapon of yours but now you’re a lot smaller than your dick used to be , think about it darling your about a quarter of what I need and I think your job is to worship my breasts. I mean your so small honey you can only manage one of these at a time you couldn’t even reach both of them if you tried”
She giggled and her chest wobbled gently beneath him, using all his skills Neal put his heart and soul into pleasing her and after a few seconds Deborah was hot again. As she began to sigh with enthusiasm he stopped and looked up from her huge breast into those wide eyes.
“babe your enjoying me here ,imaging what my little body can do down there”
“oooh you want it don’t you baby ,you want it bad… well if you want my giant pussy it’ll be on my terms and I feel like tying you up little man”
Neals heart thumped hard did she say tying me up? In seconds he was in her hand and placed down on the dresser surface with his girlfriend looking very mischievous.
“Debs you don’t need to tie me up babe I…”
”Hush little man im in charge and you don’t have a choice”
She loomed herself with those colossal breasts almost pushing him down on the dresser top as she reached for her accessory box behind him. Suddenly she was dangling four huge red ribbons in her hand.
“remember I used these in my hair when I dressed up as a schoolgirl with bunches for you at that fancy dress last month…mmm I know you do. Just lovely delicate little innocent girly ribbons for my hair but to my tiny boyfriend these are huge strong unbreakable sexy bands to tie you down with.”
Deborah was into it big time and calling all the shots without so much as a care for his consent she had those ribbons wrapped around his legs and arms and she was lashing him to the ball shaped end of the wooden bedpost. When she had finished Neal was naked and firmly secured unable to escape with his back slightly curved on the wooden sphere below and he was thankful for his spine it wasn’t totally round. Now he was in for the tease of his life as one hundred and fifty plus feet of Deborah turned on her hottest moves. She loomed over the post and dangled a breast either side and shook them letting Neal revel in the view between then and fear their size wondering if they would collide with him.
“its attack of the giant boobs baby and your helpless with no one to save you”
As they stopped moving and settled for a second Deborah close them in with her hands until he was nicely smothered in warm flesh until she let him breathe once more. Neals long suffering hardness was again tested until the boobs left him to be replaced by long silky locks of blonde hair washing across his whole body.
“I only used to be able to do this tease on your big tool baby but now all of your little body can enjoy my sexy long blonde hair at the same time, do you like that baby…do you like what im doing to you…?”
“Debs im gonna burst!”
He began to call out.
“not yet baby the best is still yet to come”
Leaving him to cool his jets for a second the sexual bombardment continued as she replace her hair with her tongue. Now he felt a tongue larger than a beach towel as it lovingly laid on his flesh washing him in her hot saliva as she used this powerful giant muscle to explore the outline of his secured body and finally up between his legs. He thought he would blow but her lips managed something impossible they closed on the tip of his manhood with enough pressure to pause him for more fun before they withdrew.
“now my naughty little man you wanted me and im all worked up so your gonna get it bad”
She winked and smiled a sexy smile before her face left him to be replaced with her towering thighs straddling the bed post above him and her hungry sex hovering inches from his face and little body. Slowly she landed those lips upon him and used his body to part them plunging her hot inner flesh along his whole body and face as she gently rubbed him into her wetness and began to moan with pleasure.
“oh god your so small…I…I..I….could drown you in my giant pussy…oh my….oh my!”
Her thunderous scream seemed to tremble down her body and through her hot love around him and Neal just erupted like a fountain into the loving darkness that caressed him. His giant lover slid her legs away and slumped to the bed recovering leaving him stranded and firmly in place. He lay there in a state of absolute bliss covered in her smell and her hot juices across his arms legs and torso and face.

It was at that precise moment in time that Neal found himself with the same wide smile of satisfaction but strangely not on the bed post and no longer in the bedroom. He was in a room a strange room it was white with a clinical feel and only two white chairs a white table and a white wooden door to keep him company. He was normal again back to six foot two if this room was real. He looked down to see that he had clothes on nothing special just a plain black t-shirt and trousers with plain black shoes.
“Hello?”
He called out and the door opened and in stepped Trinity.
“Hi Neal im so glad to see you’ve finally arrived here”
Neal looked across to see she was looking stunning wearing a short black mini dress that was clinging to her curves and a pair of black high heeled open toed sandals complete with ankle straps.

“Trinity”
Neal spoke as she walked up to him and he could now see her actual height. She was barely 5ft 3 inches he could tell because her heels looked to be 3 or 4 inches at the most and she came up level to him where Deborah used to in such footware. His disappointment at her size as this short girl confidently stood before him was clear.
“mmm Ive seen that look many times and I know what your thinking Neal. I expected her to be taller than me…..am I right?”
How does she do that he thought?
“I know what your thinking Neal is she a mind reader? well finally you will get some well deserved answers but first of all let me address that first disappointment of yours and make you feel a lot happier around me.”
As she spoke Trinity began to grow and her dark shiny hair began to rise as her eyes levelled with his for a few seconds and then Neal found himself beginning to look up at this beautiful woman until she was perhaps 8 foot tall and towering over him with her head only just below the ceiling level.
“how’s this shorty does this meet with your expectations?”
“how did you do that!”
He marvelled at her now statuesque proportions and Trinity just smiled and placed her arms around his neck.
“now Neal why don’t you take a seat we’ve a lot to discuss”
They both sat facing each other in the chairs and Neal was busy studying how this dark haired beauty was now filling that chair as if it was made for a child.
“Neal I realise you’ve had an amazing confusing and strange few days since I introduced myself properly to you but now your ready to know the truth…”
She paused looking into his eyes
”that’s if you want to?”
“Of course , no question reveal all tall lady”
Neal smiled back and eagerly waited an explanation.
“well prepare for a mind blower Neal, everything im going to tell you Is the truth. One hundred percent factual from this point onwards no matter how utterly fantastic it may seem ok?”
“err sure”
“over the last few days you have questioned what is reality? what is it really happening to you in this world? Shrinking and meeting extraordinarily tall women was all a fantasy Neal part of my tests to see if you are ready to accept the truth. You Neal are one in a million an exception man who’s mind leaps beyond convention to embrace what he desires most , giant women. As you will realise from the internet your community is small but growing and there are many truly frustrated men out there who yearn to realise their passion for women of impossible dimensions because to them and to you that is the way things should be in your mind. You have always dreamed and longed to be part of a world in which women are true giants amongst mortal men.”
“your right but what does this all mean?”
“many men Neal like tall women this is true and always has been, but fewer men like taller women than themselves and only the very few enjoy towering women like I appear to you now. You see for many men its inbuilt in their genes to seek smaller women to feel like they have to be the hunter gatherer and protector and for those men the thought of a giantess just doesn’t bear contemplating. But the select few a small band of open minded men are willing to readily accept a partner who dominates them in everyway a woman who isn’t their equal a woman who is superior in size and in strength and that is you Neal.”
g“I don’t understand”
“ahh but you will Neal. Everything you see around you this room , your home , the city you live in and even the world as you know it doesn’t exist in quite the fashion your used to.”
“woah this is heavy what are you saying this is all make believe my life is a fantasy?”
“not quite, You see Neal you think it’s the year 2003 when in actuality it’s the year 2097 perhaps I can give you a quick history lesson would you like to join me?”
He didn’t know what she meant but suddenly the room changed before his eyes and there he was in a wooden basket? Neal looked up at the towering wooden weave that was taller than him by 6 or 7 feet and then he noticed behind him there was Trinity. He spun around to face her knees as she smiled down from a lofty height and picked him up in her arms allowing him to see over the basket they both stood in. It was now clear as she held him much higher that they stood in a hot air balloon gently floating in the breeze over London where he lived.
“this is London how you know it Neal a thriving city with millions of people going about their everyday business and that is how it was back in 2003 until the year 2010. A Nasa space probe visiting Mars was taking routine rock samples to send back to Earth onboard a recovery transport. Amongst them was a unique rock a rock that had never been uncovered before. When the transport returned landing on Earth two years later the scientists celebrated this wonderful discovery.”
As Trinity spoke he watched the events unfold below.
“You see it was a rock that could offer unlimited power , even broken into the tiniest of fragments a small particle the size of a pea could power a city indefinitely with all the limitless energy it required”
“wow that’s awesome”
Neal enthused and snuggled his back into her breasts.
“well that it was. For a while we enjoyed this new power source world wide and the benefits it gave us until the normal power conflicts reared their heads and the superpowers of the world once more began to contemplate war. Well to cut a long story short scientists found a way to harness the power of the rocks into a weapon a warhead to fit onto a long range missile. But these weapons didn’t carry the destructive power of their nuclear predecessors infact quite the opposite. When exploded the rocks exhibited a very strange property they didn’t destroy buildings or infrastructure they only incinerated human life leaving vegetation and the rest of the animal kingdom unharmed, infact you could say it was an environmentally friendly bomb”
He watched below as a missile flew into the heart of the capitol and just a brilliant red flash came from the impact zone leaving as she said everything standing.
“The bombs fell on January the 15th 2021 and wiped out almost eighty percent of human life”
Neal looked up to see this huge woman shedding a tear and he managed to catch the liquid as it rolled down her cheek.
“that’s awful”
“But some good came out of it Neal, when the new population of the world realised what had happened they all pulled together and a new harmony among nations emerged from the ashes and it was a good job as well because it was over the next decade that the side effects kicked in”
At that instant as she uttered the last few words in a dramatic fashion the scenery altered again.
Neal found himself in class room facing an interactive blackboard with standard desks around him and he was dressed in a school uniform. There was no sign of Trinity anywhere.
“what now?”
He wondered but not for long as the class bell rang out and about 5 or 6 boys sat down on the desks around him chatting away but all strangely oblivious to his presence or so it seemed. They appear to be final year pupils teenagers between 15 and 16 years old and it reminded Neal of his school years but where were the girls? A door opened from the opposite side of the class he hadn’t looked this way yet but it changed this otherwise normal scene in a few seconds. He noted half the class room had desks several times larger than the one he sat at and as this much larger doorway flung open there was a parade of short skirts and long , long legs came rushing in as twenty or so teenage girls all about 20 feet tall settled themselves at the oversized desks.
“wow I wish I had attended this school”
He watched as a blonde girl nearest the boy infront of him looked down from her large desk at the young guy who was paying no attention to her enormous legs.
“morning James are you still coming to the spring dance with me?”
“Julie um hi , well actually I thought it was a bit dangerous after last year when Sarah crushed Georges foot I thought I would give it a miss if that’s ok.”
“James don’t be scared of me its ok, remember that was an accident with George and Sarah she didn’t mean it and besides it only happened because last year some of us were twelve feet tall and we could dance well sort of normal together. This years different none of us can dance normally and im big enough now to pick you up and hold you next to me when we dance”
Her teasing continued as Neal felt a tap on his shoulder it was Trinity dressed as a school girl and equally as tall as the other girls. She knelt by his desk and grinned down. With her school tie brushing him she giggled and tucked it away in order to speak to him clearly.
“Here we are at school, in this simulation it’s the year 2033 and as you can see the side effects of the bombs only affected the remaining females, each year these girls out grew their boyfriends and male friends and things became very awkward between men and women… lets skip two decades shall we”
The setting changed again and like turning the channel on a tv remote Neal was in the audience of a beauty contest held on a beach it was summer and he recognised the coast line. This time he was upon a chair in a line with four other men and looking across the beach perhaps forty feet from him was a contestant a gigantic contestant in a lime green g-string bikini that showed off this giantess to the full. It took Neal a minute of his eyes following slowly up her legs and over her curves to realise it was Trinity towering in that almost fluorescent green creation.
“Hello tiny its 2056 and an average woman now stands one hundred foot tall”
“My god that’s amazing
“whats amazing Neal is that women even in this decade are still growing pushing the divide between them and what few men remained”
“what few men?”
He caught her last few words with concern in another flash he was back in the plain white room with Trinity back to her very tall 8ft stature.
“You must have noticed it in the class room the ratio between boys and girls. For some reason the bombs vaporised more men than women leaving a diminished and unbalanced population which saw women out number men by 200 to one”
The ratio spun Neal’s head.
“men became very precious and a cherished minority but what also happened was that women took on all the main jobs and positions it was hard for men and women to work together and slowly women became the dominant sex. Perhaps a benefit of the side effects was an increased mental ability amongst women as our size grew so did our intellect until we jumped many technology barriers which helped when we started to build our own cities as we grew out of the existing ones.”
“this is a lot to take in”
Neal shook his head and tried to summarise.
“Its really the future for me now and women rule the planet , giant women and they out number men etc etc , am I making sense of all this? So where are we now and why did I think it was 2003 and why the hell are women shorter than me like Deborah?”
It was a mind warp of information to take in and fortunately Trinity was more than patient to explain.
“Neal, men began to find it hard to live with us giants we couldn’t live normal lives and so many couldn’t handle the fact that we just out grew them and they no longer called the shots having to rely on us for everything. This became a problem as the majority of men didn’t want to mate with women anymore and the population was becoming static without male sperm the human race was doomed”
“wait a minute Trinity even if guys were like into giant women they still couldn’t make one pregnant it would be impossible…wouldn’t it?”
Neal reasoned.
“With our new intellect we overcame the barrier in size for artificial insemination, male sperm could be taken and through an involved process a giant woman could mother a child. Unfortunately the male babies evolved normal size but by 6 years old and physically independent of the mother they began to shrink until at the age of thirteen they were well as tall as a normal man. The problem for our future was finding willing donors for sperm , men became reclusive and didn’t wish to mix by choice with women and no one wanted to force them even though it was discussed by the women’s international council. But we also found men had lost their potency if they simple didn’t find women of their era attractive and in some cases feared them that reflected in their sperm quality.”
“Im sure I could fertilise several hundred giant women”
Neal laughed as he boasted
“well Neal this leads me to explain the surroundings here, and what’s been going on. In 2061
the women scientist predicted if we didn’t do something drastic we would all eventually cease to exist as the population dwindled and the number of precious men fell. So the womens international council ruled that all non consenting males and those unable to live in harmony with giant sized women had to be rounded up for the sake of the human race. We built what your inside now Neal what we call the GTS-Matrix or Giantess Matrix. Now this is the real mind bender Neal. I will explain more later but for now just know that everything you thought you knew about the world you live in and everything around you now is all fed to you as an illusion you brain readily accepts. Im one of many who monitor the virtual internet within this simulated existence seeking men who are ready to embrace living with giantesses and you Neal have come of age you are ready to walk out into this new world the real world”
She looked at him smiling as if he had achieved something so rare and precious.
“So your saying if I want to see the real world and to live a permanent fantasy or should I say a reality with giant women I can simply say yes?”
“well its almost that easy Neal but it should be a decision that is considered and from the heart I can show you’re the door to my world but know this Neal you can never go back.”
Neal thought deeply for the next few minutes as fantastic as all this was he believed her and deep down he knew this was true somehow as if his eyes had been opened up for the first real time. He knew he was unlike most men this fantasy he carried was not the norm and was never openly discussed in polite circles yet it was the ticket to reality.
“wait a minute if your in here in this simulation as you call it or Matrix then really your always bigger than me right and so is Deborah?”
“Im a normal woman so is Deborah, we are both average height for a female in our world and yes that means we are giantesses, huge giantesses to you”
“so if I choose to get out of here I will still be with Deborah?”

“Actually no Neal, whilst I seem to be here im actually inside one of our interactive chambers and able to manipulate this reality hence your adventures recently and the powers I seem to posses. But my presence is temporary and only whilst my thoughts are hooked in via our special neural interfaces. Deborah is one of a minority of women who choose to live their lives in the Matrix she is a giantess but uncomfortable with what that brings and so her thought patterns and memories are altered at her request and she is integrated within this matrix like yourself but it is her choice to remain here”
“integrated? Like me ,what does that mean?”
“I will explain Neal I promise but as much as it may pain you to leave Deborah behind you must be aware we will write you out of her life if you choose to leave and she will have a good life in here a great life and we will make the parting with you easy for her as she continues with her virtual and fulfilling life. But for you well you’ll retain memories of everything here and we don’t tamper with your feelings so it is something you have to come to terms with if you choose to come out you will loose her”
“ I see”
Neal looked glum as he thought of his love Deborah but he had to weigh up that she chose this way of life and she would be happy whatever.
“and if I leave what chance for love do I have if im so small I guess dating is not as I know it?”
“aahh well Neal as I said giant women out number men 200 to one and believe me you wont struggle to find a giantess you like or that likes you as part of the integration service we offer you evenings with giantesses of your choice and you will have a big choice of a lot of big women believe me”
Her eyes lit up and Neal felt a twinge in his manhood at the prospect presented.
“Now Neal its time , Im going to present you with a choice”
In a fraction of a second he was back home the home he knew anyway and there was Deborah sat in the chair looking great as normal however she was frozen in time or at least motionless to Neal and she was getting bigger. The room and Deborah swelled up and rose around him as he seemingly shrunk to 3 or so inches tall at which point Trinity walked in and picked him up placing him on the coffee table before herself. She leaned down before him and lowered two hands to the table surface.
“climb into my left hand Neal and I will take you over to Deborah and place your little body In her cleavage and you’ll wake up inside this simulation without any knowledge of me or of the last few days , you will be back to normal size and live a normal life. Step into my right hand and I will guide you to the tunnel of no return where you will enter the real world and your new real life and the giantesses that will live along side you”
He paused at those hands each had their appeal but he knew what his destiny was to be. Blowing a kiss to the static Deborah in the distance he said farewell as he stepped into her right palm.
“I was right about you Neal and I cant wait to welcome you to reality”
Her enthusiasm was clear and she picked up his tiny body and smiled as she sat down and pulled back her dress away exposing herself to him. He didn’t have time to enjoy he view as he was gently eased into her and into the darkness , was this the tunnel of no return he thought of course it was.
A feeling of disconnection hit Neal for a second or two then a wave of darkness with no sensations other than comforting warmth until he saw a bright piercing light. He was swimming now in a solution that was all around him and yet he could breathe in it and didn’t drown. Neal swam towards the light and then his head broke the surface and into the air!
All he remembered was a pair of huge giant women’s hands carefully lift him from that liquid and then he passed out as he gasped for breathe with lungs congested with fluid.
His eyes opened and he was upon a silky pale pink mattress of sorts and in a small girly pink room. He saw some clothes a plain t-shirt and trousers ,underwear and shoes so he put them on as he looked around the room noticing there was no exit.
“hello Neal”
A booming voice called which seemed to surround the room it was Trinity.
“You are in the middle room as we call it, your body was taken from a suspension chamber and we had to revive your breathing , don’t worry that’s normal. Now Neal if your ready Im going to pick you up and tell you about the real world”
“im all yours”
He called out and wondered how he would be picked up from this room without doors. He heard a creak and then the roof the entire roof was lifted free and there was Trinity. She was colossal, enormous, gigantic all those words befitted her appearance as he saw her shapely outline tower up and over this room as it looked as if he was between her feet.
“Im pretty short Neal for a woman im actually 150 foot tall if your wondering which I know you are and you are six foot two that’s one constant from the simulation so your pretty tall”
She smiled and her massive fingers came down and he was in her palm before he knew what had happened and now he was in a room that must have been 300 feet tall and a several thousand feet long.
“When you said women were giantesses you weren’t lying and you’re considered short?”
He looked over her hand at her immense body as it dropped way below in all its glory. She was wearing a fabric he didn’t recognise it was clingy and semi transparent and it was fashioned into some sort of red dress.
“yeh im a short arse most girls I know are a good thirty or forty feet taller than me but Im sure even us vertically challenged girls will grab your attention here am I right?”
Neal grinned his face said it all.
“Fancy a stroll?”
”Sure”
“How about I put you where its customary to carry a guy?”
Neals grin extended and so did his manhood as he was cleavage bound and settled in between Trinity’s now mega breasts with just his face peeking out of the fleshy valley.
“oh by the way Neal if I was a girl from the old days I guess these would be about a 34 B cup so you’ll love this new life because as well as being on the short side im about as small a bra size as you’ll encounter because most of us giantesses are about a D to an F cup, just something for that little love stick between your legs to think about whilst your jostled in my little cleavage”
She laughed and Neal struggled to focus outside of her cleavage as she walked him through an electric sliding door and to the outside. It was warm, summer perhaps and he recognised where he was looking at the hardly altered city below. Trinity stood on what in Neal’s mind used to be the site for the Millennium Dome and below he saw buildings he was familiar with although some had been modernised and some looked worn.
“this is old London Neal where some of the men who like you are single and seeking partners live. The city is well preserved its like a miniature model for us girls to tinker with and maintain although we don’t tend to walk in the little cities often these days as the damage to the roads and some of the streets with our big shoes is taking a toll”
Trinity walked for hours with him through the streets of London and Neal was in awe of the normal sized buildings and where they came up on Trinities body , of course some towered over her but then he was glad she wasn’t a mega giantess of titanic proportions that could have been a lot harder to live with. He looked down at her shoes as they rushed past parked vehicles and the odd infrequent hovering car avoided her legs sometimes driving under and between them.
“My god that’s Big Ben what happened to it?… and tower bridge back there they are demolished I thought the war didn’t harm the buildings?”
“Oh well lets just say some of us giantesses in the past used to forget how much we weigh and we also tended to stumble sometimes which is why we don’t venture into this little city very often too many lamp posts and little cars to trip on”
“Hey Trinity hold up a second before we get to the giantess city where you live”
“Whats on your mind little fella?”
“Please can you put me down at your feet whilst we are still in a normal size city you know Ive had this fantasy all these years of seeing a giantess roaming the city streets but I still haven’t really seen you in your full glory , from the ground I mean”
Trinity sniggered at how novel all this was to Neal and was only to happy to oblige. Removing him from her cleavage she lowered him down to the ground allowing him to stand on her toes for a few seconds before he jumped clear and turned to look up at her. He couldn’t have picked a better spot. His eyes met with a scene straight out of a collage on the web. Striking a sexy pose Trinity perched her enormous rear on a warehouse and held an old car in her hand up to her face.
“how’s this?”
“magic your just fantastic!”
He bellowed in order that Trinity could hear.
“Look how little the car is Neal imagine the little men inside scared witless as the giant babe considers their fate”
“Do I crush it under my heels or do my giant finger nails prise open the little doors and tumble all of them into my waiting giant panties?”
Trinity knew her stuff as she toyed with real objects above him but then he thought conversing with guys like him for all these years she ought to.
“We aren’t allowed to do this Neal but just for you….”
He watched her looking around for a quick check and then she stood up once more to her towering dimensions and he watched as she placed the car at her feet.
“I know your not into crush but this always sends shivers down my spine when I do this”
She raised a gargantuan shoe and her sole settled lightly on the car and Neal backed off realising her plan. Slowly she began to deliver her weight to the car roof and its glass simply bowed and shattered followed by the horrendous sound of buckling metal and four exploding tyres as the wheels gave way settling the cars chassis on the road and finally the car body just sunk under her foot until it was unrecognisable and a lot flatter than it had been. She was right Neal wasn’t into seeing giant women crushing things but he did enjoy the show because her simple demonstration left him in awe of the power women possessed in this new world.
She lifted it up in her hand and studied it before planting it upon the roof of the warehouse with a giggle.
“That was flatter than the last one I did a few years ago I must have put on a few tons over the winter”
She patted her flat belly and grinned at Neal.

“Come on you its time to enter a city where I don’t have to think about where I tred”
Neal was amazed and as they walked out of the city his final questions were answered by Trinity.
“So you see we built these large structures to house hundreds of men and several giantesses who wished to be placed inside like your Deborah and filled the different chambers with the liquid you swam out of , it’s a life sustaining fluid that also conducts mental thought into the brain. As the fluid runs throughout the chambers it connects all the inhabitants and we network all the buildings world wide. Our sophisticated computers control the simulated world that is fed to the brain of the individuals inside and it even makes up synthetic human programs that mix in that reality to offer more men and women. Women from this reality outside can log on from their homes in our giant city and they can interact with the men in a virtual but quite fulfilling sense but all of them must abide by the rules not to reveal anything of the real world which is tightly monitored.”
“ah that’s why giantess fantasies are not main stream”
Neal muttered
“and when they manage to get a guy to ejaculate in the virtual world he is sometimes doing it for real, his sperm is contained and channelled to our scientists who manage to perform the miracles of birth with a reasonable success rate for us to keep the population growing now at an acceptable rate. However free guys like you who are ready to live in this world and who can function with the real passion to us giant women , well you can almost guarantee a pregnancy.
We have to be careful to avoid inbreeding and such and what gene pools mixes we create but science takes care of a lot of our problems”
“where are we headed now?”
“to your new home Neal”
He watched fascinated as she stepped across the orbital motorway around London that he knew as the M25 and towards a giant town and as she entered its streets he suddenly felt like he was now small rather than Trinity being a giant.
“Im popping you down deeper in my bra Neal , people know me and my job here and Ill have lots of women flocking around if they catch the sight of a new comer”
Suddenly he was enveloped by her cleavage and shifted into a bra cup and gently pressed into her breast with her thin bra holding him firm. Around ten minutes later he was pulled out and was inside Trinity’s flat a grand hi-tech futuristic dwelling befitting this time period. He was placed on a table as Trinity continued her explanations.
“all new comers stay with me for the first two days whilst I accustom you to this world”
She went on to detail more and Neal realised she held a job like many women to route out the chosen few who are ready to leave the simulated world and go back to regular life. He also learnt that they had technologies that could drastically slow down the ageing process and even revert people back to their youthful appearances, again all down to their new scientific breakthroughs. Further he learned that many men in the Gts Matrix could be very old and have lived several lives in the simulation but their body in reality was regenerated with the age technology to start a new life with their memories suppressed to compensate. Neal wondered if this had anything to do with people who thought they had former lives as different people when he was back in the simulation.
That evening Trinity was eager that he began to make moves to see other women and to begin dating she sat him before a large interactive display panel made for his size which allowed him to cycle through hoards of available giantesses he could choose to be introduced to and potentially date and it was upon one image of a women that he had a sudden shock.
“Agent Faroll!”
Trinity laughed
“That’s Tina Faroll Neal I know her she’s a lovely girl and very tall nearly 180feet you’d like her”
“What? She tried to kill me!”
“No Neal that was all a simulation, the agents are women who are paid to seek out potential men like I am but they work independently from women like me and are designed to test just how open to a real giantesses the subject is. They try to deter you from following the path you have just travelled , its all about weeding out those who are not truly ready and who would freak out if they really went to live amongst women a hundred plus feet tall like me. She gets more inventive every time trying to frighten my chosen ones and sometimes she exposes those who aren’t strong and they get put back in the system and back to that normality for another day. But you Neal , you have proved you were ready on every occasion and now living among us giant women this is your reality and im your guide which reminds me its late and its time for your sex education on how really to please us giantesses”
Neal felt her hand lift him up as they headed to her bedroom and heard Trinity softly speak in her giant voice.
“I do love the little perks to this job of mine”……………………..