- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Old story by BBL from 2001

 

Debbie opened the door to the Universities lab as she had expected her boyfriend Tim was still working upon his project that was going to secure his academic success at the end of the year. She looked across the lab and still in his white lab coat Tim was busy typing into the computer a host of calculations.

“What does a girl have to do to get you away from that dam computer honey“

Tim spun around completely unaware of his girlfriends presence he saw her looking as fantastic as always dressed in her lycra workout gear her long blonde hair raised in a ponytail to the side of her head and her body was glistening with a radiant glow that demonstrated she had been pushing herself hard. Tim had to keep giving himself a reality check everday for the past 6 months, he had known Debbie for years she was the most popular and attractive girl at school and now the hottest babe at the University and infact the hottest babe he knew period and she was going out with him. Tim was tall about 6 foot 2 to be precise and he had a good well toned body although athletics wasn’t his thing , he was average looking he thought for a guy but certainly he felt the envy of the guys around him whenever he was with Debbie.

Debbie was a natural beauty , great skin bright large blue eyes long natural straight blonde hair that reached down to her lower back and a body that Tim couldn’t improve on even if he could have mail ordered her the parts. She was 5 foot 9 and had a slim toned almost hard body that had the most wonderful curves , Debbie had a small waist which emphasised her almost sculpted wider hips and pert rear end set on top a pair of drop dead gorgeous pins. Her looks she never chose to hide Debbie always wore the most figure hugging and flattering clothes and because she was also nicely endowed in the chest department at a natural 34 Double D cup she made a lot of money through her education posing topless for modelling agencies.

“Hi babe sorry I was miles away”

Debbie put her arms around him and kissed the back of his neck in a greeting gesture as he powered down his pc. They walked out of the University chatting upon each others day

“So tough workout?”

”Yeh , I was working on my chest Lisa tells me she went up a cup size after 6 weeks of effort”

Tim smiled he loved Debbie’s ample assets infact he admitted to her he had a boob fixation and ever since she made a thing about improving her perfect physique to become even more attractive to her man.

“Debs you know that will cost you a fortune in new bras”

“I know but I also remember your little drunken confession last week at the party I know you would enjoy helping me choose a few new sexy numbers especially if they have a new letter on them eh”

Debbie playfully pinched his behind through his jeans , she was referring much to Tim’s embarrassment when he had overindulged at his friends birthday bash and confessed all of his turn on’s to her the fact that he found something about tall women extremely attractive and had a thing for large breasts in sexy bra’s. Part of him wished he hadn’t said so much that night because Debbie seemed a touch hung up about the height thing although she was tall for a girl, she admitted she wished she was even taller to be his ideal woman, Tim countered this joking it off with a comment that she could buy some very high heels.

“anyway darling “ Debbie ran her hand around his waist “ If you perfect this molecular gizmo you can bring these up a few cup sizes without my exercises eh?”

They reached her flat and she unlocked the door and they stepped in , Tim made himself at home and crashed on the sofa as Debbie walked to her room to get changed.

“Well the cosmettalator is nearly there im running my first real test”

“really?” a cry came from the depth of the bedroom “On that lab rat?”

”No” Tim said a little unsure of what he had done “on me”     

In seconds Debbie’s beautiful face curled around her bedroom door a look of shock written across her features.

“but isn’t it dangerous ? Didn’t Prof Bersteed strictly ban you from human tests? And what have you changed!”

Tim had a been working for 2 years upon his Cosmettalator it was a device that for want of a lengthy scientific description could literally restructure bodily features via a single exposure to the scanned part of the extremity to a concentrated beam of hyper molecular light from the emitter. Tim had early success changing the facial features of lab rats without harm to his test subjects and he knew the system was ready for its targeted goal human transformation. His aim was provide a harmless , painless method of cosmetic surgery that could be used on everything from burn victims or people facially disfigured to women who wanted to alter their appearance from face lifts to breast enlargements. The only downside to his system was that some subjects reacted fast within seconds others within days slowly changing in appearance to the desired goal. Tim needed to prove himself and that the system was ready for human trials but under a government act his Professor had forbidden him to extend the work to this level until it had been sent for 15 years to an institute in Germany who could control and verify no side effects before it was ready for the outside world. Tim knew the device was ready and he needed to conduct his own tests and to present the resulting material to the Professor so she could hopefully analyse his findings and petition to alter this time constraint to deliver the technology.

“I ran a test on myself Debbie its completely safe , I thought since we have a weeks holiday I could monitor the results”

“Come here you naughty boy” Debbie invited with a finger and disappeared behind her bedroom door. Tim knew she was in a playful mood he eagerly walked over and entered her bedroom to see an empty bed? Two slender hands came across his eyes from behind and in her wonderful husky tone Debbie softly spoke

“Tim you are a naughty boy now your leggy girlfriends going to have to find out what you’ve changed for herself, oh and Ive got a big surprise for you Tim I took your advice and got a more elevated view on life”

Debbies hands withdrew and Tim turned to see she was wearing just her underwear a black g string and a black lacy bra his eyes lowered to see her large inviting chest just under his chin he looked forward her eyes met his ! She beamed a smile displaying her perfect white teeth

“Like your surprise?” Tim took her in his arms and looked down to see she had at least six inch black strappy heels on making her a statuesque 6 foot 3 inches tall. With his shoes on they equalled each others stature which was a new sensation for Tim and he liked it he found himself not having to lean down to meet her lips as they made contact and his hands comfortably reached to embrace her waist.

“I bought these for you to even things up a bit baby do you like them?”

“I love them Debs it’s a turn on you being so tall”

“ I think so too its nice not having to look up at you for a change and not having to go on tip toes to kiss you, I might even wear these out socially so I can see what the air up here is like for you tall folk.

Tim took the first move and brought his hands up to caress her breasts in his large hands, they sat comfortably like two firm large apples , apples that he was eager to get his lips around.

They made love Debbie teasing him with her body in foreplay as normal when she noticed his cock in her hand as she guided his erect member to her love entrance. His shaft felt larger in circumference and noticeably longer she backed off and smiled “you didn’t?”

Tim smirked “ you better believe it honey im a good ten or so inches now” he boasted .

Debbie looked shocked as she realised he had enlarged his penis with the Cossmettalator as his test , Tim was a respectable length when erect at 8 and a half inches but he had programmed one and a half inches to his manhood.

After a lovemaking session like never before they ate and sat down at Debbies table laughing and joking.

“Wow you certainly are a big boy now Tim you made me feel small inside , whatever possessed you?

“I thought you might enjoy it Debs and well it was something that I could keep secret and out of sight if you know what I mean”

“when did you”

”change it” Tim interrupted “two days ago but it didn’t kick in until today it was slow to start but I felt it swell this morning , did you like the difference”

“mmm it was noticeable that extra one and half inches I enjoyed the new you” she smiled licking her naturally pouting lips “and how did you enjoy the high heel boots”

“fabulous Debs I cant explain it I get such a kick out of seeing you taller I guess it’s a fetish or something”

“I kinda liked wearing them myself I felt more assertive and somehow sexier oh and talking of tall women Im doing a themed photo-shoot in the morning if you pick me up we can come back here and you can check out the proofs.”

“whats the theme?”

“Im not so sure exactly but something to do with a new book Im illustrating the woman in the storyline for the front and back cover I think she becomes supertall or something”

Tim didn’t know why but this conversation seemed to arouse him

“Cant wait what time”

“catch me at 11 outside the Delvins studio”

They parted company a few hours later so Debbie could work on her skin and body with her various oils and beauty products a task she always did to prepare for a big shoot , she didn’t allow Tim to stay over on these nights so she could get her beauty sleep she said he was to much of a distraction in the nicest possible way.

The next day Tim woke at 9am and hit the shower he shaved and brushed his hair allowing it to dry off naturally he grabbed a tighter pair of his boxer shorts to see his new effect and was disappointed that his flacid manhood didn’t seem any larger than normal in terms of the impression it made on the material. He grabbed his new khaki chino shorts and a new top he had bought last weekend he casually checked himself in the mirror and slung on his designer sandals it was the peak of summer and he didn’t want to wear shoes and socks today. Slipping on his shades he made for his car and drove off to meet his girlfriend as planned, his mind replaying her comments the day before about her supertall photo shoot.

He imagined there was no one he would rather see as a towering blonde bimbo in some corny paperback but again he felt a sensation in his underwear at the images his mind conjured up

“this tall things getting to be an obsession “ he said to himself His mind drifted to other things when he pulled over outside Delvins studio in the highstreet to see his buxom girlfriend running across the road to his car, he couldn’t help notice her tanned legs in her faded blue cut off jean shorts and she was wearing one of the tops he adored her in. It was her tight white cotton crop top and her breasts seemed twice as large as they majestically bounced to her rapid movement across the road. Her hair was down and flowed behind her in a wave of golden locks.

He snapped himself out of his lustful gaze as Debbie jumped into the car beside him he noticed how long her legs looked in those tiny almost indecent shorts as she elegantly slid her legs into the footwell.

Her exposed midriff held a hint of taught muscle tone not like a female body builder more like a track athlete still very feminine.

They kissed and she complimented on his outfit, “hey handsome you can pick me up anytime looking so good”

“you look a million dollars yourself baby especially in that top”

“I remembered you like this one it should look even better today im wearing one of those padded bras underneath”     

“padded ?” he smiled as they pulled away heading for her house “baby you don’t need the padding”

“but you like the way it looks right” she smiled and shimmied her chest Tim crunched a gear in distraction

“oh yeh I love it” Debbie jumped out of the car and entered her flat as Tim concentrated on parking the car in a cramped spot between two vans.

He entered the open door of the flat and Debbie was sat at the table opening a small envelope filled with photos.

“Hey check these out tell me what you think” Tim closed the door behind him kicked off his sandals and sat across from her at the table she passed a couple of colour 8 by 6 photos to him. Tim looked at the photo there was an image of Debbie dressed in a shredded looking black bikini that was barely covering her curves she was arched over and looked fantastic showing a good amount of cleavage but what was in her hand ? He studied them some more and could see she was holding a realistic looking car in her hand by its roof and below at her knees he could see a number of buildings and a road they had made her look like she was a giant woman !

Tim felt instantly aroused by these images of his girlfriend and a little flushed he like the idea of her being so massive he liked it a lot !

He eagerly thumbed through repeated images and Debbie saw the look in his face “you really like these don’t you baby ? do I look that good ? How about this one?”

Debbie passed a second batch this time she was the same giant but had a realistic model man the size of a toydoll held in between her fingers taken at an angle above her massive chest looking suggestively as if she was about to drop the guy into her cleavage.

“oh boy” was all Tim could muster this image was even more exciting to him than the first he had never felt so flushed with excitement from a mere photo he couldn’t understand his reaction

“ I knew the cleavage shot would get you . Boy you do have a thing for big women don’t you. Is it sexy seeing me like that as a fifty foot woman?”

“is it ever” he admitted

“perhaps we can play a few size games later now I know what turns you on so much”

Debbie smiled and licked her lips “Actually I did imagine that doll they gave me was you and I kinda felt horny too although I had half a dozen people fussing around me which put the dampers on it”

“can I keep one” “I would be offended if you didn’t big boy “

Debbie packed her photos away and strolled off into the bedroom leaving Tim at the table studying the picture. She returned with fresh lipstick on as Tim sat with his back to her, Debbies hands greeted his shoulders and gently massaged them from behind she lent down and allowed her long blonde hair to drape over his neck.

“so tell me what is it about this picture you like eh? Is it how big I am or how small the little man is compared to me in my hand?”

“Im not sure Debs its because he is powerless to you and your able to tease him with your sheer size”

“you mean with my big giant boobs because hes so small to them”

“yes”

Debbie pulled his chair out and sat astride him and he felt her weight more than he would have thought she sat with her top squarely in his face. Tim thought her chest seemed larger than normal and even more enticing as he couldn’t draw his eyes away from the long cleavage line that dipped under the stressed white fabric of her crop top it must have been that padded bra she was wearing. Debbie had him captivated and ran her long manicured finger nail slowly along her cleavage line tracing its curve as she spoke..

“imagine if I was a fifty foot woman baby , imagine how large this top would look , imagine how enormous my breasts would be to little you. I bet you would give anything to play with my enormous titties at that size wouldn’t you”

“Debs you would be so hot as a giant woman strutting around the town with your long sexy legs “

They kissed and it felt strange like Debbies tongue was filling his mouth but it was so passionate his hands came up to greet her waistline and rose gently up her body and under her top cupping her bra cups in his palms. Her breasts felt heavy and full in this new bra and more of a challenge .

“your right I love this padded bra your boobs feel totally different much fuller and larger its very sexy debs”

“really?” Debbie smiled and giggled a little and she pulled back “they feel much bigger to you”

“yeh I can certainly notice the change my hands cant quite grab them all as they did before”

“that’s great because Im not wearing any padding “

Tim was confused

“ I just changed my bra a second ago to a normal one that padded one chaffs a little if I wear it to long so my exercises must be paying off “

Tims hands moved around the cups and she was right it wasn’t padded her boobs beneath must have become fuller it was a nice surprise

“wow at this rate your gonna be huge lady”

Debbie giggled and was pleased with her boyfriends discovery.

“I can see your approval” Debbie lowered a hand to the bulge in Tims shorts “how about I unleash this monster for some exercise eh”

She slowly fiddled with his fly and through his baggy shorts her hand crept inside as Tim continued to fondle her charms. He felt her hand clasp around the shaft of his penis and it felt surprisingly large infact noticeably large as if it covered more than half of his manhoods length.

Debbie noticed this also her face was full of surprise “Tim are you holding back on me”

He smiled but knew he was fully engorged.

“I guess im going to have to get those extra inches out of you eh, come into my bedroom handsome”

Debbie slipped off his lap and stood up slowly and sexily strode to the bedroom Tim followed watching her perfect bottom cupped in her tight cut off jeans sway to her every movement , he quickly stepped to catch her up unable to resist a feel of her rear end. As he came close he grabbed her shorts in both hands and looked forward to see a blonde wall of her hair before him . Debbie giggled “ooh you naughty boy”

She turned to face him for a passionate clinch but he wasn’t in sight?

Tim saw his girlfriends slender frame twirl around and was buffeted by a swish of thick blonde hair and then confronted once more with two large breasts at his eye level, he looked up into Debbies face she was looking clean over him.

He smiled

“down here legs , that was a sexy trick putting on your big heels Debs”

Debbie looked down and her eyes opened wide and she smiled

“what are you doing down there baby? “ “Im looking up to my gorgeous tall girlfriend in her sexy high heels”

“babe” Debbie looked down to see Tim was stood up straight “Im in bear feet darling my heels are in my room!” she looked half astonished and half smirking with delight at this discovery.

Tim was gobsmacked he gulped hard and looked up for the very first time into his sweet hearts face her slender neck and underside of her chin he could see all to well from this vantage point she was seriously taller than him

“Debs what happened to you ,you’re so tall! look at you “ he almost stammered.

“Im stood up straight here and your taller than me its impossible”

“I don’t know I don’t feel taller but looking down at you like this I must be over 6 foot “ she looked around as if to find an article of furniture to reference her height against and found her bedroom door the closest.

“oh Tim, baby its not me Ive not changed honey look at this door its 6ft 6 inches tall and I look up to it and if you were still 6 foot 2 I would be looking up to you to”

“but that’s impossible your short I mean shorter than me your 5ft 9 inches tall in bear feet”

“erm baby youre definitely looking up to all 5ft 9 inches of this blonde which means you must about 5 foot tall”

She smiled “oh my god, your so short baby just look at me I tower over you”

Debbie loomed close and emphasised her height looking down on him he felt short against her, he was short against her.

“no way this cant be real “ Tim paced across the floor over to the table “whats happened to me how can you be so much taller than me?” Debbie wandered across to halt his pacing and her hands grabbed his shoulders and persuaded him to turn and face her once more , she stood with her hands resting on his shoulder tops and her arms at full stretch

“Tim darling its real you’re not dreaming Im a lot taller than you are you’ve shrunk somehow , someway you’ve become shorter a lot shorter. Don’t worry babe well figure this out” She pulled his face into the side of her chest and rested his head in a comforting manor to her large bosom as her fingers tousled through his hair. They walked over to the sofa and Tim noticed his shorts now seemed ill fitting and baggier and came below his knees and his top draped and hung on his sleeves , worst still he felt the slopping of his footwear , Debbie was right he couldn’t deny it he had shrunk. Her larger seeming hand rested on his thigh tenderly as they sat , Tim turned to look at her “it must be the treatment the Cosmettalator exposure I must have misaligned the confinement setting of the beam and the 1.5 inch increase has had a reverse effect on my body with the stray exposure rays.” He paused in thought

“that’s it I bet Ive reduced my all overall height by 1.5 feet instead of inches somehow “

“what can you do?” Debbie seemed concerned

“Its harmless Debs , the exposure dose I took wasn’t at full intensity so I planned it to last for the weeks break and then it would revert , its only permanent when I set the exposure to positive 5 antilumens”

He seemed to have cheered himself up on the comprehension his condition was temporary

“Then this is great Tim , looks like im going to tower over my boyfriend for a week that will be so cool! This could be a lot of fun shorty”

“Then you still fancy me?” Tim looked up a probing look in his eyes to her reaction.

Debbie leaned down and kissed him with her full pouting lips and softly spoke “Tim im in love with you and towering over you like I just did makes me feel so hot and you are seriously cute at this size, but the question is now im much taller than you do you still find your towering 5 foot 9 inch girlfriend a turn on?”

Debbie rubbed her large hand over his crotch area.

“debs you’re a fantasy woman look at your legs they are so much longer looking to me now and incredibly sexy and your body wow”

She stood up and pulled him up Tim felt hard with lust staring towards her chest again as she removed his top. Debbie guided his hands on her shorts and he released the button and unzipped the zipper as she stepped out of them to reveal her tiny black g-string her legs seemed to grow by another foot from all the new tanned flesh she exposed. She stepped forwards and rubbed her knickers against his lower stomach her crop top brushing his face .

“there now isn’t this a sexy size you’ve shrunk down to? My five foot nine is perfect it puts you just the right level to my boobs”

“debs they look so much bigger”

“I bet my boobs are a whole lot bigger and I know you love that “

Debbie crouched and undid his shorts they fell down with ease and she slowly lowered onto her knees Her head still came up to his mid chest.

“Does this feel more like normal you looking down on me” she smiled and he felt her larger hands slide down inside his boxers and make contact with his manhood , he suddenly felt conscious of his size he was smaller down there than before he had reverted to his normal length combined with the shrinking and it made his penis feel inadequate to this amazon of a girlfriend he was playing with. Her left hand grabbed his whole shaft as she pulled his boxers down to his ankles. He looked down she was turning him on but her one hand nearly covered his whole penis and her other held his balls with ease as she caressed them.

“my this feels a lot easier to handle now Im such a big girl compared to you”     

“mmm Debs that’s turning me on your hands feel as soft and gentle as ever but so big”

“I wonder how much smaller this gorgeous cock of yours is , I wonder if I could take it all now”

In seconds he felt and saw her ease his shaft into her mouth deeper and deeper as her lips slid along it and her tongue curled around his helmet until he was almost covered except for around an inch enough for her fingers to hold it. She played sensually arousing him that his knees began to feel weak he stumbled back a step and she let her lips slip off his shaft and looked up smiling at his expression of rapture.

“I bet that felt different Ive never taken you so deep and covered so much of you before it was fantastic”

“the best babe”

“well watch me grow larger” she began to stand slowly “ getting taller and taller” her face passed his “until I tower over you”

Debbie stood up straight again and her large hand almost pulled him into the bedroom she was being more dominant and he could also sense her strength was parallel to his perhaps more, Debbie stood before the bed in just her crop top and g string and Tim was totally naked admiring her curves he looked forward at her gravity defiant chest, she wiggled it allowing her breasts to jiggle beneath the material. “come on then big boy do you think you can handle me now”

“Lay down and you’ll see my leggy lovely”

Debbie pulled her top off exposing her thin lacy black bra

“man they do look bigger” Tim couldn’t take his eyes of her breasts

“you lay down this big breasted amazon wants your body” she teased and Tim did as instructed , in seconds Debbie was on top of him she almost clamped his body between her long thighs and then she used a hand to push aside the material of her g string and directed Tims eager penis inside her.

He went in with ease she was well lubricated and he was so much smaller , Debbie noticed this to.

“Even my pussys bigger to you now shorty this is what its like to make love to us tall women give me all you’ve got little man”

Her teasing comments seemed to make him wild with passion he bucked and thrusted up like never before , Debbie was feeling very turned on it was like she was seducing this short sexy man and in full control of the experience his every touch felt so new and such turn on.

They both climaxed in seconds.

Debbie rolled off to a side smiling “that was great I love this size thing” She kissed him and then went into the shower and Tim followed seconds later.

That evening they sat chatting on the sofa having spent the afternoon at her flat cuddled up watching the box. Tim loved cuddling up to this tall woman with her long legs wrapped around his.

“That was great sex earlier shorty it felt so fresh and new”

“Shorty , you are making the most of this arent you that sounds so strange someone referring to me as shorty I mean ive never been short”

“well im only 5 foot 9 which is pretty tall for a girl but you will notice it’s a different world from where your looking now , hey just think Cindy , Alicia and Lisa are all taller than you in fact there isn’t a girl in the Uni that wouldn’t be taller than you with heels on” she giggled.

“your right wow that’s weird “

“I think we should hit the town for a meal later are you game”

“sure Debs but somewhere nobody knows me I don’t want to answer any questions yet”

“What would you like me to wear then my little lover now im your amazon girlfriend is there anything that would look extra hot on me”

“Debs you look great in anything but that little lycra dress looks amazing on you”

“you mean the black one with the slits in the side , not a bad choice mr and since im getting dressed up you left a pair of trousers and shirt here last week after the party I cleaned them for you.”

“Oh and your new high heels as well”

Debbie was surprised he mentioned this addition “really I was going to wear flats but im game if you are shorty but I think im going to seriously tower over you”

Tim went to get dressed first and returned in a very ill fitting shirt and slopping shoes his cuffs bunched at his fists and the neckline was huge. The trousers sagged around his legs and he had to hold them up literally above his belly button, he came out and sat down very rapidly so Debbie didn’t see as she poured a drink in the kitchen

“dam I cant go out like this” he thought “ Ill have to make an excuse”

“Debs are you sure you want to go out ?”

She came in and beamed a smile “ Im sure, I want to go out with my short boyfriend it will be fun”

“we could stay in and fool around”

“tempting, but I want to go out just for a little while then I want to make love to that cute little body of yours”

She winked and went into the bedroom to dress.

She was in there for over half an hour and Tim was bored he stood up to get himself a drink and his trousers fell to the floor and his shirt seemed even larger coming down below his knees it was big enough to fit him in twice the collar drooped on him. He stepped forward and tripped over on his shoes and slipped right out of them with a thud.

In that instant as he was about to stop chewing carpet strands he saw two strappy high heels before him and then followed up a pair of super long legs to a short black mini-dress.

Debbie giggled at his predicament “stand up shorty I wanted to see the effect my heels have when Im next to you”

Slowly he rose to his feet and he was gob smacked when he saw the sheer size of Debbie.

Standing semi-naked before her his head now reached up to the lower section of her dress her knees came level to his belly !

He was shorter than her waist and he knew he had shrunk again.

”Tim! “ she almost shouted half excited by this occurrence “your even smaller to me look my legs are taller than you are baby”

“dam the effect hasn’t worn off im still shrinking Debs look at you look at your legs” Half of Tim was concerned but the other dominant lustful side was in an increasing state of arousal. Debbie was huge she looked 12 or 13 feet tall and she looked hot, he faced her shapely thighs each nearly as thick as his whole body his hands reached out to test she was real and he felt her tight firm bum hugged by the material. Then he ran his hands under her dress and reached up to her top thigh.

“ooh that’s nice my short little man your small hands feel so good on my long sexy legs. You are such a nice size here let me pull my dress up. Debs pulled her dress up and Tims hands ran over her lacy briefs he pulled them down to her knees and they fell to her ankles and he was faced with her large wet pussy. She smelt so good he had to push his face to her softness , Debs sighed as his tongue darted skilfully within and around her opening and she soon started to groan with pleasure until she climaxed.

Tim pulled away amazed he had pleasured her at his size . Debbie smiled and looked down at him “thankyou I needed that seeing you like this , I guess we will have to stay in” she giggled.

“Shall I take my heels off darling although It wont really help” Debbie slipped off her heels and he was about even with her trim waist half her size.

“Do I still look sexy from down there”

Tim looked up he was under her magnificent chest and her black dress pushed out enough to cover part of her face.

“I can only just see you over my boobs” she giggled “you are so short like a little boy or something”

“Debs you look so horny every time you seem bigger it turns me on more I cant explain it your legs are so long its fantastic” He ran his hands along her legs. Debbie crouched down and came face to face with him her long arms circled him and she raised up a little on her knees so he was again breast height to her. In her tight dress her thin shoulder straps seemed to struggle to hold her top over her chest.

“Now the part I think you’ll enjoy little man why don’t you check out how much bigger my boobs are I know you are dying to” She slipped her straps over her shoulders and he realised she had no bra on, his two eager hands pulled down the front of her dress releasing two constrained mounds of feminine flesh the size of which he had only dreamed about.

He cupped her huge right breast in his two hands because he needed two to handle them. Like a football it felt firm and round and was warm to the touch and it weighed so heavy in his hands.

“mmm your hands seem a bit small on my big tits I must be like a double g cup to you now”

Tims mouth met with a nipple like a large plum he sucked and licked like never before her hands grabbed his dick and this time covered it completely as she masturbated him as he sucked on her huge breasts.

He was about to burst his love load completely and Debbie recognised the signs she pulled her breasts away and crouching down she took his manhood in her mouth completely until he came with a huge sigh.

“I see you like your new size little man”

“That was so awesome debs” Tim grinned contently and sat down in his recovering moments having shifted his hormones for a second he contemplated his predicament.

“Debs look how short ive become .Im scared I know the multiple I set was 1.5 but now im not just one and a half feet shorter I think Im gonna shrink to one and a half feet tall”

Debbie stood up putting her dress back in place and smiled down at him her red pouting lips looking wider than normal with her pleasure.

“ an eighteen inch boyfriend that would be kinda neat , eighteen inches you would be like doll size to me. I would be a giant”

Debbie laughed “that would be so amazing to see you so small imagine it Tim I would look like 40 feet tall to you”

Tim could imagine only to well “ 40 feet plus oh my”

Debbie brushed his crotch area with her right knee

“mmm I cant wait Tim I didn’t realise before how much of a turn on a little man can be the possibilities it brings Im so glad this happened to you baby we are going to have so much fun together”

Tim was relieved that she like the prospect of him shrinking but also felt nervous about how tall he would end up , what would she look like to him at that scale , sexy sure she always looked sexy but maybe scary as well?