- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was a badly needed weekend off, John thought to himself as he packed his things. He had found the simple log cabin at a pretty cheap price online, and while it wasn’t the fanciest thing in the world, it had been exactly what he was looking for. Finally, after a few stressful months of work, an apartment that was far too small for the price he was paying, and tremendous anxiety eating away at him, he had an opportunity to escape it all. 


And it had been worth every penny he had saved for it. Kayaking along the nearby river, hiking in the woods, reading his favorite novel on the porch with the gorgeous view of the sunset that he had while he did - it was hard to beat. And it was going to be hard to leave. The only downside of the entire trip was forgetting his phone charger, and even that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. After it had died the first day, it had been incredibly stress-relieving to simply disconnect from the outside world. Even more of the isolation and privacy he had been looking for. Considering nobody else seemed to be in the nearby cabins either, it was the best thing he could have asked for.


John took his time packing as he admired the sunset from the second floor bedroom window. I’ll miss that the most, he thought to himself. He didn’t need to leave until the morning anyway, so he might as well enjoy the final night of his stay before he was back to the tedium of every day life. He sighed, placed his hands on his hips, and took in the view.


He was so lost in thought that he didn’t even notice the first tremor. 


It wasn’t until the plate on the kitchen table fell onto the hard floor below and shattered into a dozen pieces that John even noticed that something was going on. Thinking for a second that someone had broken into the cabin, he dashed downstairs and found the empty house and broken plate. Confused, he stared blankly as the tremors continued.


An earthquake? Out here? It seemed unlikely, he thought, but it was about the only explanation he could conjure in his mind that made even a modicum of sense - and that was a stretch. But as the tremors continued, and seemed to grow stronger, he knew it couldn’t be that. He went to the living room window and looked into the backyard, but it was empty. Just the view of the sunset he had enjoyed so much.


Worried about the continued shaking, he ran to the front of the house and found the window next to the front door. What he saw there both answered his questions about the source of the shakes and froze him in place. It didn’t make sense, it was impossible, yet it was staring him straight in the face. 


It was a woman. And not just any woman, but an incredibly massive and impossibly gigantic woman. John could only make out her head and upper back from his perspective before the trees that made up the surrounding woods cut off his view, but it certainly seemed as though she was completely naked. Black hair draped down her neck and hung near her shoulders, but he couldn’t see the rest of her features between the slowly dimming sunlight and her position with her back towards him. The shakes had stopped momentarily - which made sense, as she seemed to be standing still. 


John was absolutely rooted to the spot, fascinated despite his trepidation at the sight in front of him. A small, primal part of his brain was screaming at him to run but his body wouldn’t, couldn’t react. He was absolutely transfixed. 


And then she took a single step to her left. The resulting shake was so strong that John was knocked off balance and fell to the floor. When he had recovered a second later, he realized that she had turned and was beginning to head in his direction. More importantly, meeting a monstrously large woman was not necessarily something he wanted to do, and that he was better off hiding and hoping she passed by. But where to hide?


He looked around the house frantically - the kitchen was too exposed, that was no good. The living room was possibly an option if he could push the couch forward from the wall fast enough. He turned off the lights downstairs and began to move the couch, finding it relatively easy to move. Dropping to his hands and knees he began to army crawl between the couch and the wall, praying she would go the opposite direction and not notice his cabin. 


Unfortunately, the shakes only began to grow stronger. Dust was knocked loose from the ceiling above, plates and glasses inside the kitchen cabinets clanged off one another, loose objects fell off shelves in the pantry, and John felt his own body lifted a few inches off the ground by the force of the ever growing shakes. His heart began pounding faster than he thought possible. Then, the loudest shake of them all rattled the foundation of the cabin so strongly he thought the ceiling was going to cave in. He risked a glance around the side of the couch through the screen door to the backyard and nearly threw up.


She was standing right in the backyard. A bare foot so massive that John instantly knew it could crush his body to oblivion without a second thought was planted in the middle of the small clearing behind the cabin. She was so large he couldn’t even see where her other leg was from his hiding spot. But it was clear that her legs were incredibly long, and her towering torso was looming somewhere above him in the fading light of the sunset. 


John quickly pulled himself back into his hiding spot, but it was beginning to feel incredibly vulnerable. He was pretty sure he couldn’t be seen through a window or even the screen door if she could get close enough, but it was not very comforting anyway. Two quick shakes made him begin to tremble in sheer terror. He didn’t know what she was doing, but he prayed that she would think the house was empty and move on.


After a few of the longest seconds of his life, she spoke in a voice so cold and terrifying that every drop of blood in John’s veins froze. “Hey dumbass, if you’re going to hide, you should probably turn off all the lights.” John’s eyes widened in horror. I forgot about the upstairs bedroom!


As John realized his mistake, there was a sharp tapping from above. “Knock, knock, little man…” the voice purred. She’s tapping on the roof with her fingers...he realized. The voice continued, “If you come out on your own, I promise to be nice!” Something about her suddenly playful tone made John doubt that. He was beginning to feel like a mouse being toyed with by a cat. 


“Let’s see, if I was a dumbass who forgot to turn the lights off upstairs, I’d probably be hiding DOWNSTAIRS.” The voice drew a bit closer, almost overwhelming in it’s sheer presence thanks to her size. John was as white as a sheet, knowing she was closing in on him. 


“Last chance to come out and face me like a man,” she said, dropping all pretense of playfulness in her voice. “I’ll give you 10 seconds before you come UNwillingly. And I promise you won’t like that. 1…...2…….3……..4….” John desperately fought against every instinct of self-preservation screaming at him to run, hoping beyond all hope that it was just a bluff by the terrifying gargantuan woman. “5…..6…..7….8….” John continued to wrack his brain for any solution, but unfortunately he had cornered himself with his “clever” hiding spot. 


“9...10! Too late!” With a thunderous crash, the room seemed to explode. Bits of wood and glass shards flew so fast that they smashed into the wall above John. His ears were ringing from the force of the sound. The blast of cool evening air that came rushing in let him know that the mysterious woman must have smashed a hole in the side of the cabin. Dazed, he couldn’t bring himself to move despite the sheer terror gripping him like a vice. 


“So easily predictable…” the voice leered. Suddenly, a set of fingers thicker than John’s entire body wrapped themselves around the couch. In a flash, whatever shred of security John had was ripped away as the couch disappeared and revealed his body to the outside world. John bolted up and pressed himself against the wall behind him, and took a glance towards the screen door.


Or at least, where the door used to be. A gaping hole had replaced the living room wall, just as he had suspected. But now, instead of a backyard, there was an enormous, terrifying eye. The behemoth had lowered her head towards the ground enough so that she could take a glance through the hole she had created. And the stunningly large, beautiful, piercing brown eye was fixed directly on him. “I knew it,” the chilling voice said. 


John bolted for the hallway, desperate to get out of there. A cruel laugh echoed around him as he ran. “Oh no, the little speck is running, whatever will I do now?” John sprinted for the front door before the voice continued, “If you’re stupid enough to try and leave through the front door, you deserve what I’m going to do to you.” He froze, one hand outstretched for that very door, cursing himself for his stupidity. You idiot, you would have run right into the open for her to grab you!


The only option left was upstairs. Certainly not what John would have preferred, but it did offer a slightly greater than zero chance of escape, while the front door seemed to mean certain capture. As he got up the stairs, another tremendous blast knocked him off his feet. Looking over his shoulder, a massive fist had burst through the front door. He got up as quickly as he could, and decided to try the bedroom. 


It was a mistake. The same piercing brown eyes that had stared him down from the lower floor had cornered him here in the bedroom as well. The massive orbs, seemingly the same size as him, were focused directly on him. She was playing with you, he thought, sinking to his knees in despair at his predicament. The moment she saw the lights on in here she had you trapped. 


As soon as he had seemingly given up, a tremendous creaking sound began to emanate from above. Within a few seconds, the roof to the bedroom, and presumably the entire second floor, had been removed with no more difficulty than someone opening a jar of pickles. John could barely bring himself to look up as he started to hyperventilate. Finally he did, and with the light in the bedroom  and hallway illuminating the space, got his first true glance at the goddess towering above him.


She had stood up to her full height, a height so tremendous that the cabin couldn’t even reach her knees. Powerful muscular legs stretched like tree trunks into the sky above. As he had suspected, she was completely naked. His eyes traveled upwards, taking in a set of washboard abs and flat stomach, breasts that probably would have seemed normal had she been his size but looked immense compared to him, before finally settling on her face. 


She loomed over him, hands on hips, with one of the cruelest smiles he had ever seen as she stared down at him. If he hadn’t been numb, that smile would have broken whatever shred of dignity he had left. After what seemed like an eternity, she knelt down so that her face was directly above him, obscuring the entirety of his field of vision. She was really stunningly beautiful. 


“You are nothing to me.” The words cut through him like ice. Her soft lips pulled back into the terrifying smile that demonstrated a set of perfect teeth, each the size of his head. She maintained her smile, yet the cruelty and malicious glee in her face was evident in every syllable. “Insignificant, tiny, powerless. It always amuses me when you bugs try to get away. Every once in a while, one will make a valiant effort. But nobody ever really escapes me. You’re no different.”


John, still kneeling in despair, watched as she laughed, a chilling laugh that captured the amusement she clearly found in his pitiful job of hiding. She pulled her head back a bit, relieving allowing him to see the night sky beyond once again, but her face still hovered just above the wall. She gently bit her finger as if collecting her thoughts as she continued to stare at John. 


“You know, it’s almost a shame that you gave up so easily. Normally my favorite part of a hunt is seeing the hope gradually leave your eyes as I slowly corner you. Watching as you realize that there truly is no place you can run or hide. That’s too bad. Luckily I enjoy what comes next just as much.” With a devious smirk she reached into the open room and swept the furniture aside so that John was standing alone in the middle of the room. 


Wordlessly, she brought her face down so close that John could feel the air from her breathing nearly knocking him over. He began trembling again, placing his hands on his upper thigh to keep them steady. Somehow, he mustered the courage to look at the billboard sized face, still maintaining a grin. 


Almost faster than he could react, her lips parted and an enormous tongue emerged, headed right towards him. He fell backwards, arms bracing against the ground, but he was too slow to avoid the leviathan sized tongue. John felt the hot, slimy muscle run across his entire torso and face, drenching him almost instantly and leaving him dripping in her saliva. He forced himself not to gag as the tongue withdrew.


“Just as I suspected,” the giantess mused. “As always, the clothing is just disgusting. Tough texture, gross flavor. Get off the ground and strip. Now.” John was too stunned to react. Strip? Is she insane? Why? Then it hit him...Oh my god is she going to EAT me? His fear began to reach a new level. 


The smile above him quickly turned into a frown as her eyes stared through him with an ice cold  glare. “I said now. And if you don’t do what I tell you to INSTANTLY next time, I’ll start ripping your limbs off one by one. Same goes if you try to run.” That was enough to get him moving. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans. Before long, he stood trembling in nothing but his underwear, his hands folded over his crotch. The woman clicked her tongue and said, “ALL the way.” Cheeks flushing, John removed his briefs and tried to pull himself together. 


Once again, the tongue emerged from her lips and began caressing him. The force knocked him down to the floor as she quickly pinned him down with her tongue. Once again, John found himself drenched, but this time, his whole body felt the warm wetness of her tongue running up and down him. To his horror, his body betrayed him as he felt his cock stiffen in spite of the nightmarish situation he was in. He heard her say, “mmmmm….” this time as her taste buds pressed against his bare skin.


Then just as suddenly, her tongue retreated again, allowing him a brief respite. John sat up, gasping for air, when suddenly she began to laugh. “Holy shit you have a hard-on from that? That’s fucking hysterical. I’m threatening to eat you and licking you like a piece of candy and your dick gets turned on by it. That’s a new one - usually you little men just scream and beg and cry and struggle until I put you out of your misery.” 


After all he had been through this evening, for some reason, her mockery finally pushed him over the edge. His fear instantly turned into white hot rage. His fists balled up at his sides next to him. His eyes snapped up and stared directly into the massive brown eyes still fixed on him and he summoned every reserve of courage he had left. “Fuck you, you evil bitch.”


It was the longest second of his life. For just a brief moment, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped the smile  for the first time. In a flash, anger replaced it and John realized that he had made a grave, grave error. Her hands appeared on the edge of the wall as she ripped the side of the cabin open. John instinctively took a few steps backwards, not that he had anywhere to go. She stood up to her full, monumental height, placed her hands on her hips, and raised her right leg so that the sole of her foot, easily large enough to grind him into paste beneath it, was planted on the edge of the room where the wall used to be. 


Returning to the cruel and icy tone that she had used when she first arrived, she spoke again, “That was a mistake. I believe you need a reminder on your place in this world compared to me before you fulfill your true purpose. But I’m going to make sure you suffer before you do.” The enormous foot lifted itself in the air again, moving to hover over the middle of the room. 


“Lie down,” the booming voice commanded. Knowing better than to refuse and set her off again, John did so. As soon as he had he positioned himself on the floor, the foot dropped down. To John, it was pure agony. While the woman was clearly barely using any force and not trying to crush him, the little bit of weight she was pressing down was enough to suffocate him and make him feel as though his entire body was about to burst. He couldn’t breathe, and a wordless scream escaped him. He could barely squirm as he desperately tried to find a way to breathe. His face began to turn purple when finally the pressure abated. John gasped for air, the color draining from his face. 


No sooner had he caught his breath than his torment began again. The foot came crashing down, harder this time, knocking the air out of his lungs once more. This time, she seemed to have upped the intensity of the pain she wanted to see him feel. For the first time, she seemed to slightly misjudge what John could handle though, as with a sharp snap, John felt a few of his ribs crack. The pain was blinding, but he couldn’t even cry out with the massive weight pressing against his chest. 


After a few moments, she relented and he tried to sit up. However, he was in such pain that he could barely even manage that. Mercifully, the foot hovering above him didn’t drop down for a third round and returned to the ground with a shake that made the room rattle, causing John a fresh jolt of agony. Once again, her head lowered, as she positioned her face where the wall had once stood. 


“So fucking useless. I can’t even torture you for more than a few seconds without your body starting to break. You bore me.” She paused momentarily as John slowly pulled himself to a kneeling position. He didn’t think he could stand - the pain in his chest was too intense. “I think this has gone about as far as it will. Once again, I’m disappointed. But you will do one last thing for me before you die.”


She opened her mouth and her tongue fell out once again, stretching down across the floor like a deadly red carpet. “Crawl onto my tongue like a good speck, “ she commanded, repositioning her mouth as she finished speaking. John’s heart sank. This was really how his life was going to end? Eaten alive by a colossal woman...the momentary defiance and courage he had put on display just minutes ago had fully abandoned him as he desperately looked for a way out. 


“Please,” he begged, tears welling in his eyes. “I’ll do anything you ask if you let me live. Anything at all.” The brown eyes looked down at him, showing no empathy or sign of mercy as they did.


“I already told you what I want from you. Now be a good snack and crawl onto my tongue. Or I start biting off arms.” She clicked her teeth menacingly to prove her point. John felt a tear drip down the side of his face. There was nothing he could do. He was injured, trapped, and out of options. If he dared refuse, he would face nothing but pain. Perhaps if he obeyed it would at least be quick.


Despite every instinct screaming at him otherwise, he began to shuffle forward. Her tongue flicked back and forth in anticipation as his wounded body inched towards it. He could feel her hot breath washing over him as he drew nearer to the cave. And soon enough, he was right in front of her tongue. Squeezing his eyes tight and looking away, he stuck out his left arm and made contact with the surface of it.


He braced himself for what was to come next as he slid his body forward once more. The hard surface of the cabin floor was replaced by the warm wet muscle that seemed to relish every inch of his naked body. With his whole torso positioned onto her tongue, he closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.


With a sudden jolt of motion, he felt himself thrown forward into the dark cave of her mouth. A loud snap indicated she had closed her mouth, which was confirmed soon enough as he opened his eyes in fear and morbid fascination. It was pitch black. He was lying facedown on her tongue, his body already drenched in her saliva. Her tongue began to move like a snake underneath him, caressing every inch of his body as it did. He felt himself jostled about like a mint or a tic-tac, as the tongue began to push him from side to side. 


After a few seconds, the whole environment began to vibrate with a deafening, “MMMMMMMMM….” and he realized she was moaning in pleasure at his plight. He was thrown across the cave and cried out in pain as he landed on something hard. To his horror, he realized he had landed on a tooth. He threw his arms over his head and screamed, waiting for her to bit down and smash his body into bits, but instead, he felt the tongue sweep him to the side once more and he continued to be tossed about as though he was on the worlds most terrifying, dark, and unpredictable roller coaster.


Once again, John’s body was beginning to betray him. In spite of his terror and the horror of his situation, his cock was hard. The feeling of her tongue rubbing over every inch of his body was just too stimulating and he could not help being aroused by it. She seemed to have noticed it as well, as a deep chuckle shook the walls of her mouth around him. In a flash, she pinned him against what he could only assume was her cheek and her tongue began to rub him up and down. 


Despite his best efforts to resist, John could tell that it was going to be futile to try. He struggled against the leviathan that was her tongue at first but quickly submitted and tried to catch his breath. The heat and stickiness of her tongue pressed on his bare flesh was too much to take. As he felt it continue to caress and massage his torso and crotch, he almost had to suppress a moan of pleasure. Finally, his body betrayed him a final time, as he could no longer hold back and he released his load onto the tongue.


Another menacing laugh rattled the environment around him as John slumped his head in shame, defeat, and exhaustion. The tongue finally released its hold on him and he felt himself fall down back onto its surface. Too tired to fight anymore, he simply waited for her to end his torment. Even after all he had been put through in the last hour, this monstrous woman had found one last way to have her way with him. Had been hunted, toyed with, abused, tormented, and now finally, used for her amusement in the most humiliating fashion. He no longer cared. She had broken him, physically and emotionally. What was coming next would be almost a relief.


Almost as if she sensed the change in his mood, the cavern tilted and John felt himself begin sliding down her tongue towards what had to be her throat. He tried to brace himself but the surface was too slick. He closed his eyes, knowing his end was at hand. He would not give her the satisfaction of hearing him scream one more time. 

 

A sudden, powerful force suddenly pulled him downwards and he felt a powerful constriction compressing his body on either side. His shattered ribs screamed in agony, but he had no air in his lungs to scream even if he wanted to. It was still pitch black but he didn’t need to see to know what had happened. It was done - she had swallowed him alive. Her final torment. His live was going to end in mere moments. All he could hope was that he would run out of air before her stomach acid began to break his body. Either way, he prayed it would be quick. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! My first attempt at writing something - constructive feedback is welcome.