- Text Size +

“Ben?... babe wake up..” came a vague voice to Ben’s ears that sounded a bit angelic.




“Ben wake up now!” Ben immediately opened his eyes and awoke when he heard the sudden booming voice of his girlfriend. Holding his head, Ben already started feeling the hangover.




“Man my head... what is it babe?” Ben asked as he turned his head to Mona only instead of meeting her gaze, he met her boobs and was unable to believe his sight.


He was actually shorter than her! His eyes trailed from her boobs to her shocked face and for a second they both gone silent. 




“What the hell is that!?” Ben shouted towards Mona, clearly startled her by that.




“I don’t know! I just woke up and found your head in my breasts! At first I thought maybe you moved a bit during your sleep, but as I came to hug you, you also felt smaller!” 




“What...” Ben murmured, almost losing his breath due to the shock. He threw away the blanket in panic, revealing the rest of his now smaller body. Seeing that his clothes are all too big for him, he just turned to get off the bed.




“Ben wait please!”




Ben got out of bed to check on himself and right away began to feel like he was losing his balance. The hangover hit him hard as he got up so suddenly, and within a second of stumbling around, he fell back to the floor.




“Ben!” Mona hurried from her bed toward Ben to make sure he is alright.




“Ahhrr” Ben groaned in pain from his fall as he felt Mona grabbing him from behind.




“Ben please, you haven’t recovered from last night you need to sit down.” Mona said with concern. As she helped Ben up, they ended up standing next to each other for the first time, realizing that Ben was now only at eye level with her boobs. Mona looked down at her now shorter boyfriend, instinctively puts her hand on her mouth, having a hard time believing for herself.




“My god Mona what is happening.. how is that even possible?! How could I shrink?!” Ben said as he sat down back on the bed, still digesting the situation.




“I don’t know babe I am just as shocked as you..”




“Was I drinking something strange?”




“I really doubt it because we drank a lot last night, and all kind of alcohol.. it doesn’t make sense that if this is the case, you will be the only one to have it happen”




“Well there must be an explanation! Maybe I drank something specific or someone put something in my glass!” 




“Babe I know you’re upset but it still doesn’t make sense to me, Why would anyone do such a thing? and besides, it was a party of 19 year old students. Do you really think any of them are such a criminal mastermind who owns a drug that can cause it?” Mona said, trying to reason with him and maybe to calm him down in the process.




“I know it sounds faint.. but I just can’t understand yet what is happening here” Ben desperately said.




“I know, me too, believe me. I think we need to get you some help” Mona eventually suggested.




“No I won’t go to the hospital like this! Besides, they probably never saw something like this before so I'm pretty sure they can't help me either, nor is there a chance they'll let me just leave”




“I know, I thought about it as well. By help I meant taking you home and let your family knows. I mean soon enough your mother will definitely start to wonder where you are. We can’t hide you forever.”




“I guess you are right.. the thing is I’m not sure I can handle all of that right now”




“Well my mother already went to work. We don’t have her car to drive to your house until afternoon, so you have some time to recover from last night. Maybe we will even manage to figure out more by then.” Mona said, managing a supporting smile. Seeing a fraction of hope in her face, Ben couldn’t help but smile back as he stood up to hug her only to find out that he is now reaching only to her belly button. Mona immediately went backward from the shock, inspecting shrinking Ben who was about 3’9 feet tall only.




“My god it happened again!! What the hell!?” Ben shouted as he filled with terror.


Mona on her side was completely speechless. She felt powerless, probably just as much as Ben felt, for not being able to do anything to help him.




“Fuck Mona maybe we do need to go to the hospital.. this shit won’t stop and we don’t even know what triggering it or when it’ll ever stop!” 




“No we can’t be reckless! As you said, they probably never saw something like that so they won’t be much of a help. And this is still the case so we can’t lose our heads now” Mona tried to calm him down as she approached him. She knelt to be at eye level with him, grabbing his shoulders.




“Believe me babe, I only want the best for you. Right now I genuinely think we better let your family know first.” Mona said. Though Ben was too startled from being grabbed like he was a child to be able to pay too much attention.




“Let’s just try to relax and go get something to eat?” Mona suggested kindly




“Yeah.. I guess we can” Ben said, not fully calm but realized Mona did have a point. Acting hastily and without thinking won’t help at the moment at all.




“Good.. let’s go then” Mona got up and started walking out of the room while Ben followed her.  He soon realized that he had to go faster to keep pace with Mona’s big steps, from his point of view at least. After the morning routine, which took longer than usual given the situation, Mona gave Ben some of her kid brother's clothes so he won’t have to be naked. After that, they went to sit down to eat at the kitchen table. Since Ben was too short for this table he had to use the taller chair so he could eat more easily. He never felt so humiliated. Mona noticed that Ben was daydreaming and not eating.  And honestly she felt she really couldn’t blame him for that.  She looked at his small form, and he looked so fragile. She could only imagine what it was like for him, as his whole reality continues to change for him consistently. And not for the better.




“Ben, you need to eat.. you have to regain your strength. I hate to say it, but in your situation you are going to need every source of energy to help yourself go through it. Both physically and mentally.” Mona said as she stroked Ben’s arm




“You are right. It’s just.. I feel such uncertainty you know..” Ben said, still staring at his plate.




“I know.. but fortunately, you have people in your life that love you. And they will do what they can to support you.” Mona said. “Especially the treasure who sits next to ya” she added with a wink, made Ben chuckled a bit. Then an idea popped into her head.




“Wait a sec, your mom doesn't have a friend who is a doctor?” Mona asked 




“Jesus you are right Mona!”




“Maybe he will agree to come to your house and see you so you won’t have to go to the hospital!” Mona said enthusiastically.




“That’s just brilliant, so we just need to get to my house and tell my mother to call her friend! Dam Mona you’re a real treasure indeed” Ben stated, as he leaned towards Mona, trying to kiss her, only to be stopped by the edge of the table. Seeing this spectacle, Mona couldn’t help herself and leaned herself as she kissed him. That felt a bit wired for Ben since it is the first time he and Mona kissed today and given their size differences, her lips are now covering way more surface on his face the before. But the important thing, this is finally starting to look like there is hope for him. Parting their lips Mona gave him a cocky smile and said,




 “Well since we are in a good mood, you see, my poor feet are still aching from walking around in those heels.. I think they could use a deep, thorough massage” 




Feeling kinda playful for a change, Ben decided to mess with her. “Nah.. I don’t feel like it” Ben said smugly as he jumped off his tall chair. Though his lack of attention to the height from his seat made him lose his balance and fall on his back. The giggling Mona just couldn’t miss the opportunity that fell into her lap, and without allowing him to realize what just happened, she simply planted her bare foot on his chest, pushing him back to the floor. By doing that she caught Ben off guard as he almost lost his breath from her massive size 11 foot that covered almost his entire torso.




“And where do you think you are going little man..” Mona said seductively. Having her rubbing his current size in his face made Ben feel slightly uncomfortable, but Mona was just too sexy for him to care about anything right now. So he just kept staring up at her enormous form, alternating his gazes between her, and her foot.




“It seems like I need to repeat myself.. well, my feet are aching” she said as she brought her other foot, and put its heel on the toes of the foot that was on Ben’s chest. Positioning its sole hovering exactly above his face.




“So start rubbing!” Mona ordered sternly while waving her foot urgently.




Mona couldn’t see his expression, but Ben looked at the sole in front of him with a hungry look as he grabbed it and started rubbing. Starting with her arches, her foot was big enough for him to push his entire fists, and rubbing them up and down along her sole. Mona moaned and delight and was a bit surprised that this is actually felt somewhat better than the massages Ben used to give her when he was normal-sized.


Her moans only made Ben even more aroused and the smell that came from the arch of her toes made him so hard that it hurt. Feeling like he couldn’t get a hold of himself, Ben grabbed the foot he was massaging and brought it to smear his face, all the while licking in circular motions, and embracing this new experience. Mona on her part watched her little boyfriend with unusual anticipation. Amused, aroused, and most of all fascinated by his efforts and crave for her even in his current state. She slowly moved her unattended foot from his chest down towards his erect cock as she slowly started to rub it through his pants.




“Mmm getting excited here are we?” Mona said in a naughty tone, chuckling as she felt Ben’s tongue moving between her toes, giving the attention that every space was needed. Now with her bigger than ever toe, Mona skilfully pulled out his cock and started to rub it more forcefully and with an increased speed, causing Ben to synchronize with her motion as he is practically fucking her sole.




“Common little one.. Cum for me.. cum for your goddess!” Mona encouraged, increasing his lust to the maximum.




“Aahhhhh” Ben almost screamed, completely lost in a sea of pleasure as he reached a powerful climax. Hearing this, Mona quickly moved her foot from Ben’s face and placed it on the tip of his cock as it shot his load directly to her foot, letting her boyfriend inject his semen into her sole as she continued to squeeze his abused cock.




“What a good little boy..” Mona said as she wiped Ben’s cum from her foot. Ben, for his part, was unable to even speak so he just lay there, panting with a peaceful smile on his face for the first time this day.








It was almost afternoon, and Ben and Mona were looking forward to her mother getting back from work, so they can drive to Ben’s house. 




“Mmm yeah.. that’s perfect..” Mona sighed as she felt Ben’s little hands rubbing her left sole. Seeing there is a little time before her mother arrives, Mona put him back to work on her feet a little after she made him cum on the bare pair. She sat on the couch in the living room and rested her feet on the ottoman while Ben was on his knees in front of her feet as he made his way from her arch towards the ball of her foot.




“Hehe you look like a slave like this” Mona teased, amused by the sight.




“Hilarious!” Ben said sarcastically. 




While he did find this bizarre situation quite exciting to some extent, being so powerless to his girlfriend’s feet, he couldn’t free himself from the anxieties that have surrounded his mind from what is to come. But he knew that Mona just messing around and trying to distract him from these thoughts.




“Relax I’m just teasing you.. you know you like it” Mona said, smiling smugly as Ben eventually smiled back.




“Anyway, Mom will be here soon so I think the best thing to do is for you to wait in my room. Usually she takes her shower right after she gets back, so while she does we will take off” Mona said, laying out her plan.




“Oh so you don’t plan to let your mother know” 




“Yes. Like we agreed before, it would be better if as few people as possible know about your condition, including my mother. At least for now.” 




“Yeah I guess you are right.. man I can already imagine their shock.”




“They’ll probably freak out that’s for sure. But I’ll try to calm them down, especially your mother haha” 




“Right I hope she won’t faint” Ben added as they both laughed.




“Your mother is an easy-going one. I’m sure it will be alright”




“Well, as long as she will have her friend examine me I think I’ll be fine” Ben said as he started to rub the arch of her toes.




“Yeah..” Mona said with delight, feeling his little fingers digging deep into her skin as she closed her eyes in relaxation. Without looking at him, Mona lifted her other foot and wiggled her toes to his face.




“Suck them” She ordered, and Ben gladly obeyed. It took them less than a minute to get lost in passion as the little guy sucked each of her toes. The first time Mona opened her eyes was to take a look at the watch on the wall to her right, only to find, to her horror, her mother standing at the entrance with her jaw open. 




“Mom?!” Mona shouted right away.










 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think.