- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Teslacoil asked for a story revolving around Highschool DxD rival, Koneko and Ravel... just before winner the March commission!  So for their prize, a story revolving around Ravel getting the upper hand on Koneko was requested.  The other story should be along in a few days or so, as I have a few other stories that also need to get posted and/or finished.

Koneko/Ravel Story:

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10463&chapter=1

As the students of Kuoh Academy got ready to begin a day of studying, two girls met in an unused classroom, facing off against one another.  Both second-year students were rather famous among the student body, not just because of their beauty and accomplishments, but also the rivalry between them.  Despite both being members of the Occult Research Club, the petite and quiet Koneko often butted heads with the well-mannered and elegant Ravel with their shared affection towards Issei the root cause.

 

“Heh.  I’m surprised you showed up today.”  The white-haired girl teased with a cat-like grin.  Her golden eyes shone with a sense of superiority as she licked her lips.  “With how often you’ve been losing to me lately, we should just skip to you submitting to me to save time, Bird Girl.  What did you say last week?  If you lost a 5th time in a row?  I hope you’re ready for it.”

 

Blushing as her shameful past defeats were thrown in her face, Ravel gritted her teeth in frustration, twirling one of her drill-like twintail curls in her finger.  “Today is the day I take back my honor as not only a member of the Phenex Clan, but as the second-in-command of the Hyoudou Peerage!  I won’t hold back against you this time, you bratty Nekomata.”  The hunger for victory burned brightly behind her dark blue eyes.  There was no denying that she had been on a losing streak against the Nekoshou Devil girl, refusing to acknowledge that wouldn’t help her and only serve to likely trip her up in the future.  Thinking back on it now, letting her temper get to her last week and making a rash promise only made it all the more important that she win this time.  “Now, face me.”  Adopting a combat stance, her hand by her side forming a tight fist, Ravel was ready to face her rival head on,

 

“Fine, but don’t complain when you lose.”  Koneko said confidently with a sigh.  Clasping her fist in her other hand, she too lowered her center of gravity and pulled her arms back by her side.  “Ready, little birdy?”

 

Not rising to the obvious taunt, Ravel nodded.

 

The tension raised in the room as the girls’ unleashed a bit of their magical power.  The Demonic forces collided against one another and clashed as the two inched closer until they were within arms reach of each other.  “First comes rock!”  They said in unison.  “Rock, paper, scissors!”  Throwing their fists forward with their pride on the line, the youngest daughters of the Toujou and Phenex families engaged in their weekly duel.

 


 

“Yes!  I did it!”  Cheering victoriously after an intense, seven round exchange of ties, Ravel jumped with excitement at her first win of her rival in four weeks, her larger than average breasts bouncing as well.  “How do you like that, whittle Kitty-Cat?”  Puffing out her chest, straining the material stretched across it, she smiled at the frustrated, pouting Rook.

 

Puffing out her cheeks, Koneko turned away from Ravel.  “Hmph, careful your head doesn’t inflate as needlessly much as your chest...”  She wanted to win not just to keep the prideful blonde from lording it over her, but also she wasn’t sure if she’d get as lucky as to win four times in a row again.  “Whatever… it’ll only be one da-!”

 

Interrupting the white haired girl’s thoughts by shoving her breasts in her face, Ravel giggled.  “Aww, is the whittle Kitty upset?  Would you like some milk?”  While normally she wouldn't gloat or tease her opponent in such a way, her relationship with the Gremory Rook allowed her to forget her family position and noble upbringing to act her age.

 

“I’ll remember this.  Next time I’ll win and get my revenge.”  Despite the promise of payback in the future, Koneko knew there was still something she had to do right now, and Ravel’s excited smile only made her less willing to do so.  However, Ravel had, for the past four weeks, upheld her end of their secret agreement, so she couldn’t back out now.

 

Taking a breath to calm down and focus, Koneko activates her Demonic powers in parallel with her Senjutsu and Yonjutsu to augment and strengthen her Transformation ability.  Wrapping her body in a film of magical energy, she condensed and compacted it around her, reducing her already petite frame as her clothes fell off her.  Getting smaller and smaller, Koneko increased her already substantial defenses and imposed a seal preventing her from undoing the magic shrinking her for the next 24 hours.

 

Watching gleefully as her classmate disappeared into her own clothes, once she sensed Koneko’s magic fade she wasted no time searching through the pile she left on the floor to find the now 2-inch tall cat girl standing in her own panties.  After so being in the opposite position for so many weeks herself, it was far more satisfying than she thought it would be.  Her nipples stiffening in response to the blushing, timid tiny girl, Ravel quickly picked Koneko up.  “You know, at this size you might actually be a bit cuter than before.  I’m sure Ise-sama would love to have a little pet, how about you just stay that size forever.”  Laughing at the state her rival had been reduced to, Ravel picked Koneko up without the smaller girl resisting at all.

 

“Funny, I thought Issei-senpai would be better suited having a little caged birdie.”  The white-haired girl replied, allowing Ravel to read her thoughts since talking at such a small size was impractical.  “Let’s get this over with already.”

 

“If you say so.”  Drinking in her power of the miniature girl, Ravel unbuttoned her blouse and pulled out her sweater a bit so she could slip Noneko into her deep cleavage.  Beaming a bright, victorious smile, she squeezed her breasts together and rubbed them against each other to relish her victory.  “You should feel honored, you bratty Nekomata.  The women of the Phenex line have long since been envied and pursued for their large busts.  While I normally reserve my body for Ise-sama, if ever he wanted to take it, playing with a little toy like you shouldn’t be a problem.”

 

To ensure either of them would be safe when being handled by the other, both Koneko and Ravel worked together to find an array of protective barriers and magic to sustain them in a rare cooperative effort.  Rivalry aside, neither wanted to seriously harm the other.  So, other than the constant pressure from either side holding her immobile and her body being molested by the largest pair of breasts she’d ever encountered, at least while shrunken, Koneko wasn’t in any real form of discomfort.  As the masses of fat pressed in on her, the heat and friction caused the breast valley to begin producing sweat, soaking her body and filling her lungs with a not all too unpleasant scent, not that she’d ever admit that.  As much as she wanted to complain, they had agreed that unless they were in serious danger they wouldn’t disturb or distract the other, a clause Ravel came up with under the assumption that their array of spells wasn’t perfect and unforeseen incidents may arise.  “She never complained, no matter what I did to her, so if I were to now it would be like she won somehow…”  Her defensive nature as a Rook already made her sturdier than the Bishop, so she was the least at risk between them and Ravel never flinched in her position.

 

With her sweat taking away most of the friction of her breasts rubbing together, Ravel was content knowing that Koneko was going to have to soak in it and her scent and buttoned up her blouse.  Fixing up her uniform, she folded her rival’s clothes and hid them in a cupboard before exiting the room with some extra bounce in her step.  Not only was she in that good of a mood, she also knew her bosom prisoner would feel every jiggle on her breast.  “Don’t get too comfortable, Koneko.  We have a long day ahead of us.”

 


 

 

While she had trouble fitting into the school environment when she initially transferred to Kuoh Academy, Ravel is much more comfortable now that she has more experience with humans.  Once she was in the eye of the student body she conducted herself as expected of a lady of her lineage, trying her best to hide how happy she was to have won over Koneko.  Her chest was still bouncing a bit more than usual, as she liked feeling her rival attempt to keep herself from slipping further down and potentially under her well developed and still growing breasts, but it wasn’t as pronounced as when she walked through the unused parts of the school.  Whether she accentuated the jiggle of her bosom or not, plenty of the male students greeted her with lewd looks on their faces.  She knew they were staring, but since there was no way to stop them she didn’t care, there was only one man she’d offer her body to.

 

“Ravel-chan?”  Calling out from behind her, the young Phenex Devil’s heart fluttered at the sound of the young man’s voice.  She turned quickly to see the brown-hair man poking his head around the corner of the intersection she had just passed.

 

“Ise-sama!”  Quickly closing the distance between them, Ravel smiled brightly at her King.  “Good morning.”  Leaning forward just enough to accentuate her breasts, she used her arms to squeeze them together to draw his eye, almost completely forgetting that Koneko was lost between them.

 

Issei’s warm, kind smile turned slightly perverted as his eyes wandered down to her chest and his face became flush.  He was one-third of Kuoh Academy’s ‘Perverted Trio’, so it didn’t take much to get his lust riled up, though much to Ravel and his many fiancés’ mild vexation it was surprisingly difficult to get him to cross certain lines.  He was surprisingly innocent in those situations.  “G-G-Good morning.  You seem to be bursting with energy today.”  He replied with a perverted chuckle, trying his best to continue the conversation.

 

“Of course!  I scored a huge victory over that bratty Nekomata just a bit ago and now I get to see Ise-sama before classes begin.  The day is only just starting and I've been blessed with such good fortune.”  Happy to be seen in the newly-promoted High-class Devil’s lustful eyes, Ravel looked around and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him to the empty space under the nearby staircase where other’s wouldn’t see… or interrupt.  Turning her back to him and pressing him up against the wall with her body, she guided his hands up to her breasts.  “Did you need me for something?  If it’s for you, your Ravel is always ready to serve, Ise-sama.”

 

It took little coaxing to get Issie to begin groping her breasts, living up to his title as the ‘Oppai Dragon’.  He loved breasts of all sizes, but his penchant for larger cup sizes was well observed by the other girls vying for his attention.  However, what made this particular groping session all the more enjoyable was the fact that he was unaware of the Nekoshou girl that was squirming between them.  Blushing as lust spread through her body, Ravel had to resists rubbing herself as her sex heated up.  Happily, Issei seemed to be just as turned on as she felt his manhood grow and harden between her buttocks.

 

Hearing that her rival was speaking with her Issei-senpai, Koneko wanted very much to speak up, maybe even alert him to her presence to get him to stop playing with the oversized deposits of fat that he was so infatuated by, but she refrained from doing so.  Instead she silently endured as she slowly fell further down the Phenex girl’s cleavage whenever the pressure holding her in place lessened.  Her feet already touching the bottom of Ravel’s elegant bra, she was slipping under the massive mammaries despite her best efforts to stop it.

 

“It’s j-j-just unusual t-to see you on Mondays is all.  You’re maintaining y-your grades, so I’m not w-worried or anything, b-but if you need s-some help w-with whatever you’re doing, if y-you think I can h-help just let me know.”  Trying his best to continue with the conversation, his amorous thoughts had him continue to molest and play with her boobs.  While not as big as Akeno-san’s or Prez’s, Ravel’s chest was well-developed for her age.  “And I hope you’re getting along with Koneko-chan.  Prez already warned you two about not taking things too far.”  Also sounding like a responsible leader, his sentiment was diminished slightly as his fingers poked at and gently pinched her nipples through her clothes.  “She might say some mean things, but she means well.”

 

As indulgent as she wanted to be and allow Issei to grope her further, Ravel knew they didn’t have long before classes began.  Another of her King’s good qualities was the restraint he was able to display as when she reluctantly broke away from him, he didn’t try to hold her back.  Giggling, she turned to smile at him, again leaning forward since he enjoys the view so much.  “Don’t worry.  That little Kitty-Cat and I have worked out an agreement.  While some days you may not see me, it’s nothing I haven’t knowingly agreed to beforehand.”

 

“That’s good to hear, just don’t push yourselves too hard.”  As if all lewd thoughts were dismissed from his mind, Issei’s face returned to normal and his smile was no longer perverted.  Trusting in the words of his second-in-command, he didn’t need to know the details of whatever arrangement she and Koneko came to.  Patting her on the head, he gave her a thumbs-up.  “Keep up the good work.”

 

“Yes!”  Tackling him into the wall with a hug, she quickly raced off a giddy for being praised.

 

Once Ravel had left and he was sure she was gone, Issei looked down at his hands and flexed his fingers remembering the feel of her breasts and further to the bulge in his pants.  “... I can’t go to class like this…”

 


 

Being a lady from a sophisticated background and noble upbringing, Ravel was a trusted and well respected student in the school.  In class she is the model student, diligent and attentive… or that is how she would be most days.  However, her victory and domination over her rival coupled with getting felt up and pampered by her King had left Ravel in a wanting state.  So while all of her classmates and teachers saw her sitting at her desk taking notes as she would normally do, that was only because of the veiling spell she cast over herself.  Normal humans couldn’t see or hear her, they barely registered her presence at all so’s not to be called on by the teacher, so she could focus on playing with her breasts, and Koneko, while thinking of Issei.

 

Forced under one of Ravel’s breasts, Koneko was reminded of the difference in scale between her and Ravel.  She had never been able to immobilize the blonde with just her breast without laying down on top of her as well, so it was a bit humiliating.  But again, she was being addressed or physically harmed so she took it all in silence.  The heat and sweat were terrible, and the periodic squeezing of being between the fatty mounds of flesh was preferable to the constant crushing force of being under them, but what she hated most was when she was dragged up to Ravel’s nipples.  In her pursuit for pleasurable release, Ravel instructed her to lick and suckle on her breasts while firmly holding her against the nub of excited flesh.  It wasn’t the forced subjugation that Koneko disliked though, it was the sweet smelling aroma that wafted out from the developing milk-ducts paired with her want to drink some from her cat-like nature that she didn’t want to admit.  “I thought she was a bird, not a cow.”  She thought to herself, as she dragged her slightly rougher tongue across the sensitive nub and caused the gigantic girl to quiver in her seat.  “Just you want.  I’ll win next week...”

 

Having not paid attention in classes all morning, Ravel’s lust still hadn’t passed by the time lunchtime came and she had returned to their abandoned meeting spot so she could eat and torment Koneko in peace.  Sitting at one of the desks, she pulled the white-haired girl out of her cleavage and set her between both of their bentos.  “Ara, you packed so much to eat today, little Nekomata.  Do you think you can finish it all?”  Playfully teasing, Ravel used her chopsticks to lift Koneko into her bento and began focusing on her own.

 

“And you’ve been too horny all morning.  I thought you were a bird, not a dog in heat.”  Koneko replied, eating some of the rice she was on.

 

Somewhat embarrassed at her actions, Ravel blushed and looked away from her lunchmate.  “While I do admit it is a bit unbecoming of a Phenex noble, I simply can’t help it when I think of my Ise-sama.”  Cupping her cheek in her hand, she sighed longingly as her thoughts filled with memories and fantasies with the Dragon-bonded Devil.  He rose through the ranks so quickly, from a lowly, reincarnated Devil to a High-Class Devil with many achievements to his name in just a year.  He was kind and compassionate with a healthy lust befitting a man whose dream it to become a Harem King.  She could still vividly recall how cool he looked after he beat her older brother in a Rating Game.  From that moment on she could no longer see him as a weak, pathetic Devil struggling in vain against forces that outclassed him.  “Ah… What would I do if my breasts were to stop growing?  I need to get at least as big as Akeno-sama or Rias-sama to stand out in Ise-sama’s harem.”

 

While her ‘Shirone Mode’ can temporarily mature her body and gift her with a body, and more importantly breast, mirroring her older sister’s, the natural, undeveloped state of Koneko’s body when it came to Issei’s attention was a sore spot for the Nekomata.  Looking from her flat chest to Ravel’s, which seemed to jiggle with each chew of her lunch, annoyed the smaller girl that the blonde would complain at all.  “Hmph.  Breasts are just a butt on your chest and Issei-senpai prefers karaage the most out of all chicken dishes.”

 

She knew that Koneko made the comment out of jealousy, that it was a childish attempt to get a rise out of her like so many of her sharp tongued digs at her.  However, it worked and Ravel couldn’t even understand why it was so effective.  Was it her doubt that she could please her King in the future or that he may lose interest in her body if all she had were large breasts?  Whatever the reason, she interrupted Koneko’s lunch, which the tiny girl had barely eaten any of but was slowing down from eating so much, and brought her up to her teary-eyed face.  “Is that so?  Well then, if they’re the same thing I assume you wouldn’t be able to notice any difference if I put you in my panties instead.  My backside is plenty soft and will also fill out more in the future, just you watch!”  Standing, the angered blonde pulled up the back of her skirt revealing her plain, pink panties and slowly brought Koneko behind her.

 

“Wait just a second, you Fried-Chicken princess.  I didn’t mean it like that, so you don’t have to…”  Slightly regretting her words, the shrunken Nekoshou attempted to reason with the gigantic Devil.  The last thing she needed was to be trapped under Ravel butt for the rest of the day.

 

“Hmmm?  What was that? Did you say something, little Kitty Cat?”  Flatout ignoring Koneko, Ravel pulled her underwear down over the subtle curve of her butt and showed off her flawless rear’s plump luster.  It was just as soft and squishy as her chest, but the smell coming from it was more potent and carried a pungent aroma that was foul to the white-haired girl’s more sensitive nose.  “No?  Then if you don’t mind, I have two lunches to finish.”  Before Koneko could continue to protest, Ravel shoved her into her buttcrack and pulled up her panties.  Her cheeks grew redder as her rival began wiggling and clawing at her smooth flesh to escape.  “I-It feels better than I was expecting…”  She thought, flattening out her skirt and sitting down to restrict her day-long toy’s movements.

 

“I thought birds were supposed to be light.”  Her attempt to crawl out of the hot and foul smelling crevice blocked by having what felt like a mountain of flesh dropped on and pressing in on her, Koneko was forced to wait until she had finished eating and got up to head back to class before she could mount another escape.  She was ground between the malleable globes of flesh as Ravel walked about, and while the sweat building up made it easier for her to pull herself to the shallower regions of her rival’s buttcrack, Ravel would respond by shoving her deeper than before with her finger.  When Koneko’s back was pressed firmly against the blonde’s sweltering butthole, she stopped resisting.  “If given the choice, I’d rather stay on this side of her butt…”

 

Unfortunately for the young Nekoshou, Ravel discovered her backside was actually quite responsive to stimuli.  After finishing both lunches Ravel went to her next class but was again unable to focus on what was being taught.  Setting up a similar veiling spell to before, her fingers found their way under her skirt and pressed against her sex.  “Mother would surely be disappointed in me… To do such a thing among my classmates is so undignified… but… but…”  Fueled by the shame of giving into her lust in public, the subtle breathing of Koneko against her delicate anus and thoughts of Issei, the thrill was too much for her to resist and Ravel had stripped completely naked in the middle of class.  Her pussy felt like it was on fire, which for a fire-attribute Devil wouldn’t be a problem, and every time she squeezed her breasts it sent a jolt of pleasure throughout her body.  However, she also had to keep her voice down as her spell concealing her depravity was only so effective.  “I suppose… If necessary… I could… alter everyone’s memories…  Ahn!  Ise-sama, rougher...  I am your... faithful servant...  Use my body... as you want...  I’ll take in... all your lustful... desires.”

 

Under the publicly masturbating noble, Koneko was trying her best to not get sucked into the tight hole behind her as sweat and sexual fluids lubricated her surroundings to the point of nearly no friction to keep her in place naturally.  “This horny Bird girl… But if I try to get out of here…”  Ravel had been making a point to shove her deeper each time, and if the only thing that stopped her from shoving the Nekoshou through the threshold to her bowels was the lack of ease in doing so, that was no longer a problem.  So, as much as she didn’t want to, Koneko was fighting to remain as close to the blonde’s butthole without getting sucked in as possible.  “I swear, next week you’ll be mine.”

 

As class continued, Ravel was getting more and more desperate for release before she had to change classrooms.  However, she just couldn’t stimulate herself enough to push herself over the edge.  “So… close…  Just a bit… more…”  She was missing something, there was a spot that she needed to reach or she’d never get this heat out of her system.  “Deeper…”  She wanted something inside her and ideally it would be Issei’s manhood that she got a good feel of between her buttocks earlier that day.  Though, currently she knew that wasn’t going to happen, and as much as her body craved it.  She wanted to save her first time inserting anything inside her love tunnel for that special moment so despite how wonderful Koneko felt against her anus, she wasn’t going to use her in her pussy.  “That Bratty Nekomata… she feels really good…  In fact…”  Not even consciously aware she was doing it, Ravel lowered her hand and sunk her finger into her crack.

 

“Wait!  Rav-!”  As the dainty finger pressed against her, Koneko tried to stop her rival with all her strength, but Ravel was either not listening or didn’t care to and shoved her through the quivering hole she had been trying to avoid this entire time!

 

“Yes!  Yes!  That’s iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”  As soon as the delightful tickle of the tiny girl turned into a frantic spasm inside her rear, Ravel’s lust peaked and she came harder than she had ever before.  A gush of satisfaction sprayed from her pussy and spilled onto the floor under the seat in front of her, but thankfully her class didn’t seem to be any the wiser of her pleasure session as she collapsed onto her desk and caught her breath.  “Haaa…  I wish Ise-sama would just give in already, but you feel pretty good in my backside, Koneko-chan.”

 

Lost in a world of pitch darkness, slimy mucus and fleshy walls squeezing her tightly, the white-haired girl was less than pleased that she found herself in her rival’s rectum, but since she had forced Ravel into similar positions in the past she held her tongue.  “Well it smells pretty terrible in here, Fried-Chicken princess.”

 

Rubbing her stomach and smiling in satisfaction, Ravel quickly but quietly got dressed and undid her veiling spell just as the bell rang and class ended.  “Of course, of course…  There are only two classes left, I’m sure you can handle it until then.”  Gathering her things, Ravel headed to her next class leaving her classmate unaware of why they all suddenly held so aroused.

 


 

After a length of time that Koneko would measure by the heat death of the universe, she was finally freed from her anal entrapment once classes had finished for the day… in the girl’s restroom.  Cradled gently in her rival’s hands, the smile on Ravel’s face only served to annoy her all the more.

 

“Did you enjoy your time in my backside?  It was quite delightful for me.”  There was no trace of condescension or malice in her tone at all.  The blonde Devil noble was being genuine.  “We’ll have to do it again some time.”

 

Puffing out her cheeks, Koneko wanted to complain about the gross feeling covering her body, the foul stench settled in her lungs and the disgusting taste left in her mouth after accidentally opening it in her rectum, but didn’t.  “Just remember, next week you’ll be mine again, so anything you do I’ll pay back in kind.  Now could I get cleaned up?  I could really go for a bath…”

 

“Of course.  As much as I’d like to shove you back up my backside, I just got a great idea and wouldn’t want you to get me dirty.”  Using the sink to wash off the thick mucus coating her tiny friend, Ravel hummed softly to herself until she had dried Koneko off.  “There we go, now it’s time for your bath.”

 

Just as she was about to ask what the blonde meant, Koneko watched as she pulled one of her breasts free and held her up to the nipple.  “You can’t be serious…”

 

“Come on now.  You were the one who said she wanted a bath.  It’ll be nice and warm in my breast and you’ll have all the milk you could ever want.”  Flipping on the condescension in full force now, Ravel smirked at the tiny Nekoshou.  “Don’t Kitty Cats like milk?  You should be thanking me for my generosity.”

 

“They’re just lumps of fat.  You’re not lactating, but fine.”  Again, if she resisted or refused to play along, then that would give Ravel reason to be more defiant when she had her, so Koneko sighed and resigned herself to crawling into the object of her envy and what she considered the most dangerous asset in the war for Issei’s attention.  Shrinking herself even further, she pulled herself up into the tight opening in Ravel’s teat and crawled inside.

 

Giggling at both the tickling sensation of the tiny girl dragging herself deeper into her chest and at her scheme to torment her a bit more, Ravel pinched her nipple and pressed it inward to help Koneko along.  “Don’t worry, my little Kitty.  What kind of master would I be if I couldn’t provide my pet with her favorite treat?”  Kneading her breast with her hand, both to enjoy the feeling of a small lump sink further in and to prepare for the secret spell her mother taught her.

 

Tighter than when she was in Ravel’s bowels, Koneko didn’t mind the increased pressure bearing down on her since there was no disgusting smell assaulting her nose and when she grit her teeth to crawl a bit deeper there was no offensive taste entering her mouth.  All things considered, it was an improvement over staying in someone’s butt, inside or out.  Through the constant, rhythmic pressure of her rival groping herself, Koneko entered a slightly less tight space at the end of the tunnel she had crawled through and curled up in a ball listening to Ravel’s heartbeat.  “This actually isn’t so bad.”  Keeping that thought to herself, she was about to relax and enjoy herself a bit when a wave of magical energy passed through the surrounding fatty tissue and the walls began to secrete a rich smelling, thick liquid.  “Wh-What?  How?”  Since she wasn’t expecting it, Koneko’s mouth wasn’t shut tightly as her space began to fill and she drank some of the sweet tasting fluid.  “You’re not pregnant, so how are you lactating?”

 

Bouncing her breast in her hand a couple times to shake things up for her rival, Ravel giggled and stuffed her mammoric holding cell back into her bra.  “Mother had difficulties breastfeeding my brothers and me when we were young and didn’t want to use a wet nurse.  She told me about this spell a long time ago and I learned it just in case, for the future.  I never thought I’d use it for this.  Better drink up, Bratty Nekomata, I don’t want it leaking out into my bra.”  Laughing victoriously, Ravel could only imagine what it must feel like to be in such a humiliating position.  Since their shrinking spell array would protect Koneko from drowning, she didn’t have to worry about her safety, but for a girl that constantly makes rude comments about her chest Ravel couldn’t think of a better punishment.

 

After tending to her responsibilities in the Occult Research Club and managing Issei’s training schedule, she would have to torment (read: play with) her tiny rival and friend.  It may only be a once-a-week chance, but she was starting to figure out Koneko’s tells and cues.  After all, she was able to force seven consecutive ties by perfectly reading her opponent.  Whether the white-haired girl knew it or not, her future was in Ravel.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282