- Text Size +

“Trish! Let me out of here!! Trish!!” Ella continues shouting as Trish steps on her body as she walks towards her home, unaware she was bringing her little victim with her. Ella struggles while she tries to crawl away from her dirty sock as it squishes her tiny body. Every step Trish takes is putting total damage on Ella’s body and the insole of her shoe. Not to mention scrunching her toes around her head, trying to smear her into either her sock or her shoes as her feet kept pushing her further to the insole. Why didn’t she see me! Ella thought as her captor continued on her way home.

Ella groans as she tries to get herself off the changing room bench as she witnesses the period come back from their sweaty workout and start to change into their usual clothes. If Ella doesn’t get out of here in time, she’ll be stuck here for the next day! She couldn’t take it anymore with girls sitting down on her bench, well, not exactly sitting on her bench, more like sitting on her. It’s annoying when she’s been sat on, she can feel herself slowly either absorb to their sweaty cheeks from their running or being glued onto the seat.

What’s worse is when she sees Trish, and it turns out this is her last period. Best to remember that later just in case for the future. She was scared at first that Trish was going to spot her, but luck was on her side that she didn’t, but instead of being free from Trish’s torment, she was being tormented by her sweaty ass. Ella couldn’t believe this was happening to her! She prays to God to make this quick and get Trish off of her. Ella couldn’t hear anything but the vibration of her bully laughing at something, probably a joke or to herself.

Minutes later, Ella sighs in relief when she notices Trish started to get up. She was expecting to be left behind, but Ella was brought along. Ella panicked and started to struggle, and kept herself quiet. Trish will notice and perhaps get her in trouble if she shouts or screams by putting her on Miss Judy’s seat. She trashes around, feeling herself getting less unstuck until she’s finally freed and falls from Trish’s sweaty cheeks just in time before she silently let out gas from her anus. Ella was about to scream in joy, but it ended as she fell into an empty shoe. Not just any shoe, Trisha’s shoes.

Ella looked around in panic and tried to climb up out of here but was too late as her bully picked up her shoe and slid in and over her squishy body. She forcefully slammed her foot down and twisted it, making Ella flat as a pancake. Once Trish was finished getting dressed, she heard the bell rings, announcing every student to leave and go home to return the next day. Trish’s toes lifted every moment she took a step as her heel trampled over her victim’s squishy body.

Ella can’t spend the rest of her day trapped in either of her bully’s shoes or her sock! Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and tried to scream for her bully’s help, but that made things worse as her tongue tasted Trish’s sock. Sweaty, dirty, sticky, the worse combination for Ella to taste in her life. Every step Trish takes is a press down on Ella’s head, waist, and legs while causing her tongue to flail, making her bully wiggle her toes and grinding it down. The leftover sweat from her foot began to run into her open mouth as her tongue tasted it and swallowed it. This is a nightmare.

Ella hears her captor saying she and her sister are home and finally feels the heavy foot weight off of her as Trish takes off her shoes and leaves. Ella stands up and finally stretches to feel free from her bully’s shoes. She climbs out of it and takes several deep breaths of fresh air. Who would have known being in Trish’s shoes for ten minutes is a nightmare. She takes a moment and looks around to see she’s right beside the front door. Since she couldn’t open it, she needed to figure out another way to escape this hell. With not much time left, Ella must choose where to start on her escape.

The living room (Ivy)

Ella decides maybe she should try the living room. Maybe there’s a chance they have a backyard door that connects to the living room. She doesn’t waste time and uses all her energy to run across from the front door to their living room, but she stops when she hears someone watching Tv. She walked up carefully to see it was only Ivy, Trish’s sister, watching Tv while eating some nachos. One bowl of chips and one bowl of hot cheese. It’s Ivy! Maybe she could help me get back home…If she’s in the mood since she only helps me sometimes. Ella begins to climb onto the living room table as Ivy watches her show on Tv. She’s been waiting for this episode forever ever since she got out of school, and she got here just in time to see who was the traitor in the group.

Ella reaches the top and takes several breaths from her climbing before starting walking towards Ivy as her eyes are glued to the Tv and eating the nachos in front of her. Ella starts to jump up and down, waving her arm to get Trish’s sister’s attention.

“Ivy! Down here! I need your help! Ivy!” Ella shouted for her until Ivy stood up and slammed her hands down on the table, causing it to shake and tipping over the nacho chips as one of them crushes Ella’s body.

“I knew it! I knew it was-” Ivy spots shouting and noticed the mess she caused. “Shit.” She began to scoop up the chips and placed them back into the bowl they fell out of, along with tiny Ella.

“Ivy! Wait!” Ella calls out to her, struggling to get herself out of the pile of chips as Ivy digs her hands in and takes some out to dip them into her melted cheese. If I don’t make it out of this bowl, I’ll be next! Ella starts climbing from chip to chip to get out of here from getting eaten by the oblivious girl. She just needed help, not get eaten! She sees the light each time she climbs up, but Ivy’s fingers quickly cast over it. Ella, along with the chip, was lifted into the air. Ella panics as she looks up at Ivy first before the ground below her to see she’s headed straight into the melted cheese.

She screams for Ivy’s attention, but Ivy focuses on the Tv as she dumps the chip and Ella into the cheese, making Ella’s situation worse as she’s now stuck to the chip. She spits out the cheese and wipes her eyes off of her to see she’s heading towards Ivy’s mouth. Ella lets out a huge scream to get Ivy’s attention, but nothing happens as Ivy bites into her nacho and starts chewing.

Ella is being knocked around in Ivy’s mouth as her teeth chewed up the chip into pieces as her saliva turned the complex chip into munchy gooey food. Ivy begins to move her tongue around, licking every inch of her mouth to make sure none of the food didn’t get stuck while bringing Ella along with it. Ella can feel her tongue tasting every inch of her body, coating her with her spit. Each time Ivy licks Ella’s upper body, she can feel her tongue going underneath her shit, licking her small breast as if Ivy is teasing her. Ella begins to let out a moan, feeling herself getting nervous and sweating.

Ella successfully moved Ivy’s tongue away from her and tried to crawl over to Ivy’s teeth but felt herself sliding backward towards Ivy’s throat. Ella grabs on tight to Ivy’s tongue, trying not to fall to awaiting throat as she continues to scream out for Ivy until she loses her grip and slides down in her throat. It was quick and slippery as she was being pulled down to her await stomach. Ella falls into the pool of digested juice before she swims back up and looks around to see more of the chewed-up nachos and some leftover food Ivy probably ate.

“Ivy! Let me out!” Ella screams and swims towards the stomach flesh and begins to pound on it to get her attention. “Ivy!”

Ivy continues eating her food while watching Tv before the show sadly ends. She groans in annoyance and looks down to see she still has some nachos left. Not wanting to waste them, she puts on another show on Tv and plays it while continuing eating her snack.

Down the hall to the left (Natalie)

Ella decides maybe there’s a way out down the hall. She needs to be careful picking the right room, or else otherwise, she’ll be meeting with Trish again. She sees a door to her left and goes underneath the sill, and makes it to the other side to see she’s in someone’s bedroom. She looks around to see a dress drawer, cheval mirror, a wardrobe closet, a bed, and a window above the bed right above it! This is Ella’s chance to get out of here! All she needs to do is climb up the bed, then climb up the wall since her hands can be sticky sometimes, and she’ll be finally free and find her way home if whoever owns this bedroom doesn’t come in.

Ella begins to climb on the blanket on the bed and reaches to the top to see a layout of a bra, panties, a long-sleeved shirt, socks, and tight jeans pants. These couldn’t be Trish or Ivy’s. So, who’s-! She hears someone turning the doorknob. She turns around, expecting Trish to torment her but instead, it is a goddess. A naked goddess who drops her towel to the ground with beautiful lips, gigantic soft breast, and a round ass Ella has ever seen in her life. She watches her stretch as her breast jiggles a bit with a sigh of relief.

“You have done a great job, Natalie.” She says to herself. “You did an amazing workout and had the greatest shower, too~.” Ella couldn’t believe this. So this is Trish’s mother!? She’s a goddess. A goddess she should be worshipping! Her breast, her buttocks, her voice, everything. As Natalie continues to stretch, Ella remembers where she is, and she is so close to getting back to her home!

Ella tries to move her gaze away from her bully’s mother as she finishes stretching and takes a few steps to her bed before turning around. She was showing Ella a clear view of her two beautiful moons. She’s about to sit down. Ella stares at it as Natalie’s moons begin to descend down to her. I should run…I should run. Everything around her was as if Natalie’s ass was about to crush her in slow motion. She’s standing in a perfect spot where she could be trapped between her two juicy cheeks. Ella needs to get out of here, get back to her family, and stay away from Trish…, Or maybe she doesn’t.

Natalie hums to herself as she sits down on her bed to put her socks first on her feet. As she sat down, she felt something very odd on her butt. She clenches her cheeks before twisting her hips from side to side until she feels it gone. She smiles and resumes putting on her clothes. She sighs in relief as she looks at herself in the mirror to see herself in a cute outfit she picks out for the day. “Now then, time to see that movie you always been waiting to see.” She says sweetly before smacking her behind. “It’s a good thing it’s not that far since it’s only five minutes away.”

Ella felt her entire world shake/jiggle back and forth around her before she feels Natalie begins to walk. She was in a comfortable position between her massive cheeks. She was being pushed deeper and deeper into her crack till she couldn’t see any light. Ella can try to wiggle, but that’ll only pound her by her goddess left and right ass cheeks. She’s getting pushed into one moon only to be smashed into the other moon from every step Natalie.

This was the right choice. Ella dreamily sighs as she snuggles herself between her unaware captor. The moment she stood still and allowed her goddess to sit on her was the most incredible experience she had ever been. She was feeling her bully’s mother’s weight onto her, smothering her as she tried to find a comfy position. Ella felted her ass, trying to consume her whole with how much she was grinding her. Two enormous globes surround her until her goddess panties seal her tight.

Being clenching by her butt cheeks to flatten her form against her skin, feeling some leftover water from her shower dripping on her body, and a stuffy space Ella wouldn’t trade for the world. She even gets to experience being sat down again when she reaches the theater. Ella has enough room to move around, touching every surface of her round ass, which her mother wouldn’t have. I’ve finally found my home. Ella felt Natalie shifting her position again before sitting up for a second and sitting down in her seat. Creating an impact as her two cheeks smooshed Ella’s body. My family must have already forgotten about me, and Trish has no idea I’ve gotten a ride from her to visit her home. Not to mention, I get to be with the rightful owner I never knew. Ella wonders what else she can possibly have fun with her bully’s mother? Should she even reveal herself to her as a toy, pretend she’s a servant to her, or continue being by her side while she’s unaware she has a tiny girl stuck to her?

Down the hall to the right (Trish)

Ella decides maybe there’s a way out down the hall. She just needs to be careful picking the right room, or else otherwise, she’ll be meeting with Trish again. She sees a door to her right, goes underneath the sill, and makes it to the other side to see she’s in a bedroom. What’s worse is that she sees a familiar person sitting on their desk.

Trish was listening to her music while doing working on her homework. She cuts out everything around her while also singing to herself. Ella looks around to see if there’s any other way out until she sees a small window above her desk right in front of her, and it’s open! If I take this path, Trish might see me. But what choice do I have? Ella thought to herself for a moment and decided she would take a risky chance of climbing up there. She doesn’t need to climb on Trish’s desk. She just needs to climb on the wall and reach the window stand.

It took her a while to reach the window stand to taste freedom and reunite with her family. Home, here I co-! Suddenly a massive gust of wind flew by, carrying Ella away from her only chance of escaping before descending her to her fall. She looks down to see Trish shivering before standing up from her chair, giving her a clear view of where Ella is about to land.

“Stupid wind.” Trish said as she closed her window and locked it. She sits back down on her chair and looks at the question she’s on before realizing she can’t remember what her answer was. “Damn it. I forgot what the answer was to the last question.” Then, she hears someone knocks on her door.

“Trish. Mom said dinner is ready.” Ivy said.

“Alright.” Trish said before getting up.

Meanwhile, Ella tumbles down into her bully’s cleavage until she is stuck. She couldn’t move an inch since Trish’s breasts are like the size of a soccer ball. Her breasts kept wobbling and shaking. Ella’s tiny body was being knocked back and forth by her fleshy globes as if they were playing catch with her. Each step her bully takes, she sinks deeper into her cleavage. As a result, she can feel every single of Trish’s soft, warm flesh around her.

Ella couldn’t take it anymore and began to climb or at least crawl up between Trish’s breast to get out of here. I am not spending an entirety trapped in her boobs. Ella climbs up only a little bit to see the light above her. She squeezes her head up to see Trish’s chin above her, eating a casserole. If Ella could get out here while she eats her dinner, she could find another way to escape this house. Ella continued trying to squeeze her body out of her prison, but it somehow made it worse when she was only squeezing herself to sink. Her head was the only thing remaining from her breast as Trish’s family continued eating their meals. Ella has no choice but to wait and decides to tune out whatever they’re talking about.

Once they have finished, Ella felt Trish starting to walk again. She feels herself bounced and jiggled from every step Trish takes again. But it seems a bit longer. She wasn’t going back to her room. As a matter of fact, she left the house! Ella tried to find something to grab onto, but her skin was soft, she was left with mercy. Ella was left with no choice but to scream for help, yet it was too late as Trish’s breasts engulfed her head. Her heavy boobs squeezed against her from all sides, crumpling her into a lump as her steps sent her boobs bouncing and slamming together.

While Trish continues walking, Ella suddenly felt herself slowly sticking into one of Trish’s breasts. She was becoming part of one of her bully’s boobs! She tried to pull herself away, but she felt her hands already absorbed into her flesh. She continues to panic and starts struggling to get herself away from being closed to Trish’s breast, but with her bully keep walking and slamming her tits together, she won’t get away. It was as if fate was trying to tell Ella she was meant to be part of her bully’s big soft cleavage. Of course, this is all your fault, you bitch!

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.