- Text Size +

Ella Jane was born tiny. Her adoptive mother and her big step-sister didn’t know what to do, but they accepted her, no matter how small she was. Ella loves her family, her friends, neighbors, and her teachers. Still, sometimes they forget about her very quickly and accidentally step on her, eat her, squish her into their bras or panties, trap her between their cleavage, stuck to their asses, accidentally absorbed/attached/ plastered/stuck her to their breast/ass, using her as gummy soap for their showers, lay on her, or even sat on her. The list keeps continuing. It’s not only her them, but everyone seems to forget about her very quickly. She also somehow kept being separated from her family and friends for a while when she got trapped, stuck to a stranger or someone she knew. When her sister sat on her by accident, her skin was flexible, like stretchy and squishy. They can ever stretch her into anything they want her to be, panties, thong, bra, yoga mat, washcloth/washrag, towel, soap, seat cushion, etc. Her mother, her sister, and her friends always apologized to Ella every time they didn’t notice her or forget about her, and she forgave them. She’s lucky she can’t die. They don’t have to spend a lot on cash if her mother or sister hides her from sight for vacations, movies, carnivals, etc.


These short stories will forever and always involve the unaware, although I’ll allow a broken Ella if she spends too many years or months if she’s stuck to someone or if she’s in them. My favorite is when Ella submits herself to her goddess ass. For example, she’ll call her to capture her goddess as her capture is aware they can make her do whatever they want.  (if someone speaks another language, they are also unaware because they have no idea what Ella is saying. And if someone thinks Ella likes to be stuck to them or stretched into an object, like a thong or a seat cushion since Ella won’t be able to talk to them since they can only feel her vibrating a bit, their oblivious, thinking Ella like it, or when they think she’s just a simple tiny toy they can “play” with). Includes in Boobs, Butt, Feet with socks on (There my least favorite, sorry), Anal Vore or as others call it, butt/ass crack, maybe Shoes, Boob Vore, Nipple vore, Soft Vore, Vagina vore (No birth or being reborn), and farts.


If anyone plans to write these in the writing.com interactive, I’ll allow it, but there are some rules here. Rules: NO links in any chapters! That also includes pictures and a link to another website, just absolutely zero links (and I’m just saying, don’t let Zinyzang add any chapters in there unless there’s a way to delete them.), NO flashbacks, but I’ll allow several flashbacks how Ella met or see them, probably won’t notice her too. NO Throwing Ella into the trash or recycled. NO short stories. Not like just one or two paragraphs or just 55 words in one sentence or what you want to choose, like on the next chapter it just has a sentence like which one front or back, absolutely not. NO transforming Ella into a dildo or an anal bead.


Chapters need to be longer than that instead of just three sentences or two paragraphs. NO center paragraphs, please. NO Male characters. NO killing Ella or any other characters. NO Au’s. NO creating chapters that make no sense or don’t connect anything to the rest of the chapters. NO kids or children in this story, each character’s age should be 16 and up! NO animal vore. NO turning her into a science experiment or an art project in the stories. NO turning her into a shirt, a skirt, pants, yoga pants, or a dress, sorry. And again, remember, this is an unaware shot and stories. NO using Ella as a pad or a tampon for Periods. You know the female cycle. NO strippers.


                                                                                                                                          All of them are Females


Note: I mostly like the females/giantess/goddess (except Ella, she has A breast-sized and a flat ass) if they’re either Fair, almond medium, olive, medium brown or light creamy/rich tan skin. I love it when their breast size are either C (maybe), D, DD, E and F. And I love their ass when they’re huge, round, something that Ella couldn’t escape from. I don’t care for the hair color, though. I’ll let your think about what Ella’s family, friends, etc. what they look like with this description.

 

Tiny Girl: Ella Jane (Age: 16) A teenager who’s 1 cm or inches tall after her biological mother gave birth to her before passing away. Ella was later adopted by a lovely mother and an amazing sister who loves her no matter who small. However, Ella sometimes has difficulty getting them to notice she’s there right in front of them or perhaps below them.

 

Ella’s Mother: Mary Jane (Age: 45) A lovely mother who loves her daughter and her tiny child. She adoptive her when no one else would. She tends to be very careful around Ella but not good enough when she doesn’t see or hear her. Mary’s goal is to make sure both her girls have a happy life, even when she keeps forgetting her adoptive daughter.

 

Ella’s Big Sister: Olivia Jane (Age: 19) A kind big sister anyone could ask for. She’s sometimes overprotective of her if she sees Ella’s bullies, Aunt Annie, or their prankster cousin, Penelope. Sometimes she forgets about her, and sometimes she doesn’t. She continuously checks on her mother if Ella is stuck to her or other family members who visit them, but not their bras or panties. She loves her sister dearly to her heart.

 

Ella’s Aunts:

 

Mia Rich (Age: 42) A clumsy, ditzy aunt. Somehow, Ella gets stuck to her Aunt like some sort of magnet. She was attached to her ass, her breast, inside her ass crack, inside her breast, inside her stomach, shoes, everywhere on Mia! Even when Mia wears her without noticing or uses her to wash her body. Mia cares about her and sees Ella as nothing but a cute innocent dumpling she could keep to herself. If she didn’t forget about her or Annie or Penelope distract her from rescuing Ella.

 

Ora Neutron (Age: 47) A caring, kind woman Ella could probably trust. She’s like a second mom and a second sister to her. Ora is willing to help her get her out of awkward or a sticky situations unless she spotted her stuck to someone or on herself if she didn’t notice her. She’s pretty great at talking to her captor and easily removes her without them noticing, even when her captor is her family.

 

Annie Sweets (Age: 44) A despicable lady who wants nothing with Ella and sees her as a disgusting being. She pretends to be nice to her sisters, including Olivia, even though Olivia knows she hates her little sister. She doesn’t care what it takes but get rid of Ella once and for all. Even if it means she’s stuck to her, her family, anyone.

 

Ella’s Cousins:

 

Mia’s Daughters: Camila Rich (Age: 24) She’s neutral to Ella. She doesn’t mind having a tiny cousin. Ella and Camila have many in common in visiting different conventions, going to the mall or vacations. Suppose Camila doesn’t forget Ella or lose her. She offers to help Ella get herself out of a situation if she is alone and if their family forgets about her. Camila will either put Ella on herself or her mother, Mia.

 

Penelope Rich (Age: 16) She love’s playing pranks and jokes on everybody. She mainly uses Ella for her tricks by sticking or stretching her into something else on her family or anyone she sees for her next target before forgetting about her, waits for them to find Ella themselves or if she decided to tell them or not, because last time she said Ella is stuck to them, they don’t know if it’s true or not. She primarily uses Ella to prank on her mother, saying Ella has a crush on her and likes to be close to her.

 

Mary’s Best Friends:

 

Emma Carter (Age: 42) She does tend to forget about Mary adopting a tiny girl. But, sometimes she sees her, or sometimes if she’s in a bad mood, she decides to use Ella as a stress toy, imaging her as her rival or someone she hates as if she shrunk them. So, Ella must be careful and watch how Emma’s mood is.

 

Mila Penn (Age: 39) Only heard about Mary’s tiny daughter but never actually seen her. She always imagines what would the little girl taste like. Would the small girl see her as her goddess as Mila tells her to do whatever she wants? What would it be like if she adopted Ella first before Mary, it’d be adorable carrying her around in her cleavage.

 

Aria Stone (Age: 43) She does remember visiting Mary’s home and seeing her on the couch, but she enjoys pretending and makes herself unaware of Ella on purpose. Sometimes, she sees her as a toy and sees her as Mary’s daughter. Even when she leaves their home or leaves work, she sometimes has this strange feeling Ella is on her, but she ignores it before she forgets about it because Ella is a cute girl/toy.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Daughters:

 

Emma: Lily Carter (Age: 23) Lily sometimes heard her mother about a tiny girl, so she thought she was just drunk or something. Ella tries to get her attention from Emma’s daughter, but it isn’t easy.

 

Aria: Grace Stone (Age: 17) Grace knows her sometimes but not close friends. They may be in the same school and sometimes hang out, but it’s nothing. Although, she does keep finding Ella in her shoes as she wears her socks.

 

Hannah Stone (Age: 29) Hannah doesn’t know Ella very much as she enjoys yoga and running laps around her neighborhood. She doesn’t live far away from her mother since she sometimes visits her little sister. Grace did mention something about a tiny girl through.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Sisters:

 

Mila: Aurora Cassidy (Age: 45) Aurora enjoys doing everything to keep her body perfect. She never met or heard of a tiny girl in her life and only visited her sister once a month every year. She mostly enjoys taking a suntan on her soft skin.

 

Aria: Lucy Emerson (Age: 32) She visits her sister every chance she gets to take her fantastic shower and free food. Grace doesn’t mind, but Aria is annoyed by it. She never hears anything about a tiny girl. But she did find a weird, shaped toy of a person, and she had to take it with her.

 

Mary’s Boss: Wendy West (Age: 48) Wendy heard about Ella, and she’s surprised she existed. She keeps herself busy, living in luxury as she keeps thinking about that tiny girl. When Ella met her for either “Bring your child for workday” or she was stuck to her mother, Ella thought maybe Wendy would be friendly. At least she’s half right through. Ella sees her as a giant woman who could eat her with her dessert because she remembers Wendy commenting she smells like vanilla.

 

Mary’s Best Friends Bosses:

 

Emma: Piper Hutton (Age: 43) Piper never heard of a tiny girl. So if Ella finds her way in her office or her home, she probably won’t see Ella because of her terrible eyesight, and she listens to her phone calls every hour, so there’s a five percent chance she might find Ella.

 

Mila: Wendy West

 

Aria: Herself

 

Mary’s Coworkers:

 

Genesis Harlow (Age: 41) Ella can tell Genesis wants to get rid of her for her mother’s sake. Genesis will put Ella in a challenging situation with other employees, or she’ll take care of Ella herself. Sometimes she didn’t know she had already gotten rid of her by accident or that Ella was on her.

 

Alice Kim (Age: 39) Ella accidentally got into her shoes one time, and Alice was unaware why her shoes felt so comfortable, not to mention one of her favorite lucky socks doesn’t stink anymore if Ella’s in there. Alice cares about Ella like her daughter and always brings her back to her mother after she tries Ella as her meal, places her between her cheeks, cleavage, etc. There’s a chance Alice will remember Ella or forget about her and carries on her day.

 

Mary’s Coworkers Sisters:

 

Alice: Naomi Monroe (Age: 41) She never met Ella or heard of a tiny girl. It’s a rare occasion she ever meets her if she visits her sister. She lives across the state, and she could barely feel Ella when she was on her. Ella tends to stay away from her breast because they seem very hungry for her whenever she’s close to one of them.

 

Olivia’s Friends:

 

Chloe Wilson (Age 20) Chloe could tell she loves her tiny sister. That’s why she thinks it’s funny when she puts Ella in places she could never escape. On Ella’s mother, her sister, and even her own mother. She enjoys it when her sister and Mary forget about her entirely before she does herself. She remembers her sister’s face when she first saw Ella, blushing, and she would enjoy giving Ella as a gift to her big sis.

 

Nora Davis (Age 19) Ella can tell she’s a bit over-excited when Nora gets a chance to see her, just to squeeze the life out of her with her breast. Nora love’s cute small things, and Ella is a perfect person for her. Ella tries to escape from her kisses, from her hugs, and especially a shower with her. When Nora gets too happy, she’ll lose Ella and completely forgets about her five seconds later!

 

Olivia’s Friends Mom’s:

 

Chloe: Kimberly Wilson (Age 44) She never heard of Ella since her daughter doesn’t mention her. Ella remembers when she tried to get her attention last time; she accidentally ate her when Chole put’s her in the mashed potatoes. Kimberly begs her daughter to cook her meals every day, trying to figure out what that secret ingredient is. Or asking if she could borrow her daughter’s “special” toy to put in between her cheeks.

 

Nora: Lexi Davis (Age 39) Ella is highly terrified of Nora’s mother. She seems to hate anything she sees except her daughter. She once uses Ella as a stress mint gum, being chewed the hell out of her. Lexi is blinded by rage, and she doesn’t know Ella is a tiny human and thinks of her as a toy by sitting on her repeatedly until she’s flat as a pancake in her recliner chair or stuck to her naked rear.

 

Olivia’s Friends Sisters:

 

Chloe: Stella Wilson (Age 33) Ella didn’t think much about her, except whenever Stella visits them, she wants Ella to role play with her. Ella should have seen this coming of the role play, a tale of a giantess and the lonely tiny princess. At least Stella sees her as a person, but her image is a little different cause she sees Ella as an average height instead of her tiny inches. It’s incredibly annoying she likes her one second then forgets about her the next day.

 

Ella’s Bullies:

 

Trish Pepper (Age: 17) Ella hate’s Trish more than anything in the world. She has her for both English and Maths. Trish always gets a chance behind the teacher’s back by humiliating her, squishing her, or forgetting about her when she stuck to her somewhere on her body. Ella hate’s it when Trish has a chance to bully her whenever she has a chance. She just wants to pass her class and be done with this.

 

Polly Timber (Age: 16) Polly is a friend of Trish and a bully of Ella. She finds it hilarious to do something great instead of boring classes finally. She also has the same class as Trish and Mandy. She enjoys watching Ella getting stuck in a tight situation or using her for her chair.

 

Mandy Lane (Age: 16) Mandy is a friend of Trish and Polly and a bully of Ella. She’s clever and knows how to stretch Ella into something permanent. She also has the same class as Trish and Polly. She enjoys humiliating Ella by putting her in her bra to support her breast before going on her day.

 

Bully’s Mother:

 

Trish: Natalie Pepper (Age: 40) Natalie never heard of this tiny girl or that her daughter is bullying someone. She’s unaware of Ella when she thinks she’s a piece of clothing or on her body. She’s a nice, gentle, kind woman (sometimes) who never hurt a fly, except wasp and hornets. She thinks Ella is a toy when she finds her on her bed. She enjoys playing a giantess with a helpless tiny, taking her to her showers or smothering her with her body or pushing her into her cracks,

 

Polly: Savannah Timber (Age: 38) She doesn’t know her daughter is bullying anyone, nor thinks a tiny girl exists. Ella can see herself trap for eternity in Savannah’s butt crack. She shivered the last time she got trapped in there, and the smell of her gas was horrible. She tried to get her attention one time on her bed, but her boobs kept smothering her.

 

Mandy: Skylar Lane (Age: 41) Skylar is unaware that her daughter is bullying an innocent tiny girl. Ella has a tough time getting her attention if she keeps stepping on her with her gross, stinky sock! It’s already disgusting enough with her gas and her breath. Whenever her daughters aren’t around, and Ella is stuck in her house, she get’s herself drunk. Thinking Ella is part of her imagination before she starts kissing her as a toy, wishing a tiny girl was real so that she could kiss and cuddle.

 

Bully’s Sisters:

 

Trish: Ivy Pepper (Age: 16) She doesn’t know anything about Ella’s life and doesn’t care about her situation. Sometimes Ivy will help her if she’s in a mood, and sometimes she doesn’t and leaves Ella in her position. She also goes to the same gym class with Ella but barely notices if she’s stuck on one of the students or their PE teacher.

 

Mandy: Delilah Lane (Age: 24) Ella was stuck with Mandy’s sister one time, and it was a nightmare. Who would have ever thought she enjoys tanning every Saturday, going to the gym every day, and doing yoga while passing terrible gas or sweating all the time. Every time she sit’s on a chair, Ella feels an enormous two moons crushing her on the chair or the couch. It still felt the same thing if she was lying down, except for two gigantic melons this time.

 

Bully’s Aunts:

 

Trish: Crystal Lake (Age: 45) Crystal never met a tiny girl, but she does like to pretend she’s a giantess who loves to humiliate something small by trapping Ella in her ass. Trish would perhaps give Ella to her as a present or if she caught Ella. Ella’s primarily afraid of her breast because last time she was close to one of Crystal’s nipples, she got stuck in and trapped in her milky breast. If it’s not that, then it’s the fear of being eaten by her when she plays with her food.

 

Polly: Amy Mansion (Age: 40) Ella should have taken Spanish when she had the chance. Amy speaks in Spanish and lives across the country. A few months ago, Polly presented Ella as a present, telling her Aunt she brought a tiny living girl just for her. Amy listened to her as she told her that Ella loves to be stretched into anything she wants or needs, that Ella would never want to leave her side ever and wants to be close to her as possible. Ella should have known that whatever Polly said would be a nightmare for her. Not to mention if Amy kept stretching her into yoga, putting her in her meals, in her butt crack, anywhere until Ella manages to escape from her or if Amy forgets about her.

 

Ella’s Best Friend’s:

 

Pearl Jaber (Age: 17) At least Ella has a few friends by her side. Pearl is willing to help her out of a situation or look for her with Olivia. She and Ella enjoy spending their time in the library or going to the Mall with Sophie and Clare. Pearl also checks her clothes and body to see if Ella is stuck to her or check on others like her sister, but impossible when Ella is stuck on someone else. She sometimes finds Ella in her stomach most of the time.

 

Sophie Cooper (Age: 16) Sophie enjoys giving hugs and dressing up with Ella when they’re in a clothing department. She’s in PE with Ella whenever she needs a partner. She likes to tease Ella about her flavor or how she and her tongue have a connection with each other. Ella sometimes ends up in Sophie’s meals, even in a tiny snack. She’s forgetful of her little friend when Pearl and Clare had to sneak Ella into a movie theater by making Ella a piece of gum. Sophie volunteer to keep her safe before forgetting Ella is not an actual gum and swallows her.

 

Clare Sawyer (Age: 17) Clare is a friend of Pearl, Ella and Sophie. She’s like a mother in the group, making sure none of them get in trouble and keeping Ella close to her. She mostly puts Ella on her shoulder for safekeeping or in her bras before forgetting about her. She doesn’t want Ella to get lost or taken away by people she or her friends don’t know. If she thinks any place is too crowded, she’ll put her in her worn-out shoes.

 

Ella’s Best Friend Mom’s:

 

Pearl: Cybil Jaber (Age: 45) Ella avoids Pearl’s mother. She seems never to like Ella in the first place since she is small and gets herself into a situation. Pearl trusts her mother and believes her if she loses Ella. Cybil will lie and say she went home while she’s stuck in her cleavages, her ass, or in her shoes. Once her daughter forgets about her tiny friend, she also forgets about her and goes on with her day while Ella must get herself away from Pearl’s mother.

 

Sophie: Gaea Cooper (Age: 42) She sometimes cares about Ella and sometimes doesn’t. If she sees Ella accidentally stuck to her, she’ll either help her three or two times, depending on her mood. Sophie is aware of this, and she hopes this never happens again. Gaea wants Ella to get herself out of situations herself without anyone’s help or attention. If Ella uses all of Gaea’s help and if Gaea herself or someone else points her out that she’s stuck to her, she’ll leave her there to teach her a lesson while slowly forgetting about her. If Sophie reminds Ella, Gaea will lie and say she has already released her.

 

Clare: Jada Sawyer (Age: 38) Ella tends to stay away from Jada because of her overprotective mother instinct. If Ella isn’t with her mother, Jada will offer herself to take care of Ella while making sure Ella’s sister and her mother forget about her so that she can take care of her herself. Jada would always recommend staying in her ass crack or her cleavage. Clare would sometimes see something off about her mother and try to get Ella back to her family before forgetting about her. Ella swears to herself that her friends’ mother is too overprotective because of her tiny size.

 

Best Friend Sister’s:

 

Sophie: Susie Cooper (Age: 26) Ella has to make sure she compliments her looks and images whenever she sees Susie. If Susie sees Ella and she’s in a bad mood because of something, she’ll either put Ella in her shoes as she squishes her, chewing the hell out of Ella, or placing Ella on her skin and tan or someone she doesn’t know before forgetting about Ella. Sophie has to make sure to keep Ella hidden because Susie will look for her when she’s mad.

 

Ella’s Crush: Ruby Bell (Age: 16) Ella had a crush on Ruby when Ruby saved her from Trish. She could understand how Ella gets herself into trouble situations or when she’s stuck to her and never gets mad at her. Ella felt her squishy heartbeats every time she sees her in the hallway. They may not have the same classes, but they have the same lunch schedule. She feels safe around Ruby, and Ruby doesn’t mind Ella unless she forgets about her in a few seconds.

 

Ruby’s Mother: Isla Bell (Age: 43) Isla is unaware of Ella and never heard of her. Ella tends to get stuck to her more often, and like her Aunt, her body is a magnet to her squishy body. Isla even found her in a shower when Ruby was unaware she brought Ella with her. Isla thought she was a squishy soap and used her to clean her body. She wouldn’t even share it with her daughters, but she would share it with her sister. Ella hopes she doesn’t get anywhere trapped on Ruby’s mother’s skin, especially since she loves yoga.

 

Ruby’s Big Sister: Quinn Bell (Age: 28) Ruby tells Quinn about Ella and could understand why Ella always gets herself in uncomfortable trouble. She doesn’t mind a tiny girl having a crush on her sister. Quinn makes sure Ella doesn’t get lost herself or stuck with her mother. She apologies to Ella if she was too late on a situation Ella had gotten into or forgotten about her.

 

Ruby’s Aunt: Arya Addison (Age: 42) Ella did remember Ruby saying that her Aunt loves to travel around the world and staying there for one month. Ella should have been more careful when Arya sat on her butt naked after her shower and being taken with her. It took Ella weeks to get back home. Arya seems to enjoy the luxury food she finds or visiting waterparks so that Ella will find herself in her food or tanning into her skin.

 

Ella’s Teachers:

 

Miss. K (English, Age: 35) Miss. K always seems to forget about poor tiny Ella. She steps on her, sits on her, chewing her when she thought she was a piece of gum or using her as a seat cushion. When she finds Ella or realizes her mistake, she quickly apologizes to her. Ella just hopes Miss K keeps a careful eye on her next time.

 

Miss. Judy (PE, Age 43) Miss. Judy is also like Miss. K, see Ella for one second before forgetting about her. Ella doesn’t know whether or not Miss. Judy will only remember her if she was late to the gym and as her punishment for being late, she’ll either stuff Ella in her cleavage, put’s her in her shoes, or drop her in her panties before forgetting about her. Sometimes, Sophie would try to help her if she was paying attention to Ella or reminding Miss. Judy to release her.

 

Miss. Silver (Math, Age: 32) Strict, bossy, Rule-Abiding, and a little bit nice if someone gives her gifts. Miss. Silver will sometimes remember her if she calls on her, and sometimes, she doesn’t. Ella chooses her as her favorite teacher, even if math is terrible. But when she needs help, or someone needs help rights beside her, Ella will have a full view of her amazing enormous ass or her cleavage as Miss. Silver teaches her.

 

Miss. Joan’s (Geometry, Age 44) A teacher Ella wishes she never had. She always has a negative and angry attitude toward every student in her class. Her teaching is lazy, she never bothers to help them, but she gives them A’s and B’s, even when the questions are wrong, so everyone must go through with it to pass. Miss. Joan seems to pick on Ella a lot by sitting on her desk, stepping on her, or placing her on her chair so that she could sit on her before quickly forgetting about her. Sometimes she sends her to the Principal office, which Ella would gladly take to get away from her.

 

Miss. Smith (Librarian, Age 35) Ella tends to avoid Miss. Smith because she always complains about the students visiting her library. Ella only visits the library to hide from Trish or look for books. If she spots her, she’ll grab her and begin her story while complaining how her bra, chair, or her panties wouldn’t fit her right, etc. She’ll always plead with Ella to stretch her into something she needs and immediately stretch her without Ella’s answers. She always assumes it’s a yes, but Miss Smith reacts too fast to allow Ella to speak.

 

Ella’s Principal:

 

Miss. Brooke (Age 45) Miss. Brooke might be the only kindest person Ella has ever met. Even when Ella visits her office, Miss. Brooke is still unaware Ella comes in but only to others who see her. Miss. Brooke understands her tiny life and situation. She isn’t even upset if Ella is accidentally stuck or has been tanned to her body. Nor if she has somehow gotten into her purse or her home. Miss. Brooke sees Ella as the best student in her school before forgetting about her.

 

Ella’s Neighbors:

 

Luna Rose (Age: 37) Luna is Ella’s next-door annoying neighbor to the right, and she sees Ella either as a person, a toy, or something she could perhaps use for her workout or the beach. She’s sweet and pleasant to Ella and her family, but what she wants is just Ella before forgetting about her. If Ella doesn’t want to be stuck with Luna, she better make sure she doesn’t fall into her laundry basket because sometimes her washing machine doesn’t work and ask Mary if she could use her washing machine.

 

Kinsley Rosetta (Age: 47) Kinsley is perhaps one of those neighbors who want no one to touch her yard, back yard, or pool. Ella and her family thought it was best not to introduce themselves to her. Still, if Ella accidentally crosses her land and Kinsley sees her as a tiny talking toy, she could perhaps play with her or stretch Ella into something she needs. Best to be hidden from her than being spotted by her. If her mother and sister notice she’s a trap with Kinsley, they’ll either try to tell her she’s a tiny person, which she won’t believe, or try to get her back secretly.

 

Victoria Ellis (Age: 41) Victoria is a friendly neighbor right across the street. Since Ella has a window, she can have the best row to see her neighbor dressing up or getting ready for a shower. If Mary needs to visit somewhere and Olivia can’t look after Ella, she’ll bring Ella Victoria’s house to look after her, and also forgets about her. Victoria sees Ella as a cute candy she would never eat. Lovely, sweet, caring, kind, all of those fit her like a perfect neighbor.

 

Ella’s Former Crushes:

 

Miss. Silver: Ella used to have a crush on her for several months, and perhaps she does sometimes. Whenever she sees herself getting stuck in a situation that involves Miss. Silver. A seat cushion for her to use wherever she goes, a bra, trap to her ass, anything to be close to her. If her bullies put her in any of those situations, temporary or permanent, she’ll thank them in her head. Ella will give Miss. Silver an A+ for not noticing her. She won’t mind being unaware by her teacher if she’s anywhere near her. Sometimes she would purposely climb up on Miss. Silvers chair, just to be sat on her or in her coffee or sandwich.

 

Miss. Brooke: When Ella first saw her big breast and thick round ass, she thought she was a goddess until she remembered she’s a student and Miss Brooke was her Principal. Sometimes Ella thinks about sneaking into her office, pretending she’s in detention and has to stay in her office, sneaking into her food, seat, lunch, or if Miss Brooke asks her for help, whether personal or not, before she forgets Ella, she’s with her. If her bullies put her somewhere on Miss Brooke, she’ll be forever in their depth to spend her time (or perhaps eternity) with her Principal. If Miss. Brooke noticed Ella on her; Ella would lie to her that she felt safer to her (goddess) Principal or ask her for help to return her to her family.

 

Natalie Pepper: When Trish accidentally brought her one day a few months ago unaware, Ella manages to escape from her and witness her bully’s mother. She was hypnotized by her beauty, her lips, her soft breast and her smooth round ass. Ella thought she was in love with her bully’s mother. Since Natalie doesn’t know about her, Ella will probably “try” to escape from her when she’s close by to be “accidentally” squished by her, maybe stretch herself or let Trish see her so that she can be anything for Natalie. If Natalie is aware of her, Ella will pretend to be a toy or say she’s a gift for her and serve her as a goddess. Natalie does love playing with toys as if she spotted a tiny thief in her home, and they must pay the price for it since she’s the giantess. Ella’s going to keep quiet about her crush on her bully’s mother just in case.

 

Victoria Ellis: When Ella met her with her mother and her sister a few months ago, she tried not to stare at her gorgeous lips, just begging to be kissed by her. She was accidentally left behind on that day, and Ella immediately wants to get help from her neighbor. Still, after she witnesses her in the shower, all glorious as her naked body hit’s the water, Ella passes out and falls into her undergarments. Ella could try to get Victoria’s attention, but it’ll be hard when Victoria move’s around a lot to keep her shape. She’ll get sweaty real quick, and if Ella is anywhere near her skin, she’ll just stay there.

 

Aurora Cassidy: When Ella was taken by Mila by accident a few months ago, she didn’t know she had a hot-ass sister who came to visit her every once a month in a year. Ella wishes that it was her mothers’ friend instead of Mila. She was planning on thinking she should try to be taken by her rather than being stuck with an annoying person. Ella just wants to get closer towards her round cheeks calling for her. Even if Aurora finds her, Ella might lie and say she’s a gift for her before Aurora forgets about her or pretend to be a toy for her so that she can do whatever she wants with her.

 

Former Crushes for Ella (Those who had a crush on her):

 

Aunt Mia Rich: Mia thought Ella was her true soul mate if she kept being stuck to her. Whenever she finds her anywhere on her body or where she goes, she thinks maybe Ella doesn’t see her as her Aunt but as her lover. She thinks Ella wants her to stretch her into anything Mia wants, place her somewhere on her body, or use her like a towel or soap. Mia knew fate would be by her side. So she needs to keep her and Ella’s relationship a secret. Even though Ella never sees her Aunt as her lover unless her sanity will think she’s her lover due to being around her.

 

Wendy West: When Mary was unaware, she brought Ella with her. She thought her wishes came true. She always dreams of having her very own tiny person, and Ella belongs to her. Wendy wants to use her in every way. She was disappointed Mary had her but was surprised to find Ella on her. She does tend to forget about her sometimes, or perhaps every time after she’s done playing with her little love.

 

Jada Sawyer: When her daughter brought her tiny friend with her, she found her cute and innocent. A small girl like her shouldn’t be near her mother, her sister and not even her daughter. Ella should belong to her. Sure, she forgets about her all the time, but she’s trying. And after she finds her bathroom tub filled up with Ella in there, she thought maybe she wanted to be “close” to her as they bathed together, when it was only just for Ella.


Amy Mansion: When Polly gives her Aunt a gift of a tiny girl, she thinks her dreams are finally coming true. Since Amy speaks Spanish, Ella wouldn’t have a chance to tell her this is all a big misunderstanding that’s she’s not a gift for her. She felt devastated after losing her tiny girl months ago before she forgot it. She enjoys their time together when she sees her tiny in her cleavage or finds her in her butt crack. She thought Ella would want to stay to her close as possible or stretch into something useful for her goddess unless she forgets about her a few days later.


Stella Wilson: Stella’s goal is to make Ella her girlfriend or wife, no matter the cost. She believes the story she read, the giantess and the lonely tiny princess, was real and wished she could have a little princess and treat her with love. Her wish came true. Now she must figure a way to make sure both Ella’s mother and her sister forget about her so that she and Ella could live happily ever after before she forgets about Ella as well since she’s always stuck to her round cheeks.


Miss. Silver: She once heard of Ella having a crush on some girl, and she was pretty disappointed in her. Why couldn’t it be her? All the guys love her, all the girl wishes they have her body,  so why doesn’t Ella have a crush on her or even love her. Suppose she has ever caught her doing something perverted, which she wouldn’t mind, or make up a simple lie in that case. Miss. Silver can either call her mother to tell or lie about Ella’s actions and needs to be taught some lessons. Giving Miss. Silver a chance to have Ella all to herself as everyone forgets about her. Trapping her between her ass /cleavage, staying there for eight months so that Ella lets her guard down, seeing her as her goddess before giving her a chance she could return to her family or manipulate her broken mind into staying between her ass/breast forever. It’s too bad she never knew Ella did have a crush on her, but who to say Ella was only saying that to her so that she could go home.


Note: If you noticed a random job from the stories like an indoor/outdoor waterpark, a fast-food restaurant, clothing department, the Spa, our just a plan regular business company, it’s because I can’t decide. You can choose any jobs the characters could work at (except strippers). You can add more female characters if you like. Ella’s Aunt Boss, her crush mother, could work somewhere: students, teachers, sisters, strangers, neighbors, and anyone. Just don’t add any male characters, though.