- Text Size +

“Chloe! Stop it!” Ella shouts at Olivia’s friend, Chloe, as she’s being stretched like silly putty. Chloe chuckles as she then rolls her body and turns her into a ball before bouncing her off the hotel room table as she watches her favorite show in the hotel living room. So how did Ella get separated from her family and be trapped by Chloe and her mother? It’s simple.

Ella and her sister hear a doorbell ring as they’re watching Tv. “I’ll get it.” Olivia says before getting up from the couch to get the door since their mother went grocery shopping. Ella just figures it was either delivered to their home or a salesperson. “Chloe!”

“Hey, Olivia!” Ella hears them from the hallway. Ella groans that it was Chloe of all people.

“Oh, hey, Chloe, Miss Wilson.” Ella’s eye’s shot wide after hearing that name. Chloe’s mother is here! Why?! “What are you two doing here?” Ella hears them before hearing the door close as giant footsteps could be heard, coming towards the living room.

“Oh, well. I asked your mother if she could perhaps make some spaghetti for us for our trip.” Ella sees Kimberly walking into the living room as Olivia and Chloe come in. Ella glares at Chloe if she decides to do anything to her, but she should have paid more attention to her mother. Ella noticed a colossal shadow from above from where she was sitting before looking up to see Kimberly’s ass wearing a cola khaki skinny jeans as it came crashing down onto her little body.

Ella tried to scream for her sister’s attention, but she was too focused on the two she didn’t hear. Ella tried to struggle and move away from Kimberly’s gigantic jeans, but she was stuck in her position. Her ass and the cushions muffled all the sounds around her. She could only hope it was only for a second. Finally, Ella got her wish when Kimberly shifted her weight and sat up, but Ella joined with her ass.

She screamed and tried to pull herself away from Kimberly’s ass as it jiggled from everywhere until she heard the car door open. Ella isn’t gonna be forced to be a seat cushion for her. She uses all her strength until she is finally free from her jeans and falls onto the car seat.

“Whoops, I forgot to ask your friend if we could borrow their pamaj cheeses for the trip. Be right back!” Ella hears Kimberly telling Chloe before hearing the door close. Ella groans of exhaust until she looks up to see Chloe looking down at her.

“Wow, puddy. I didn’t think you wanted to join us on our trip.” She smiles.

So here she is. Being a stretchy toy for Chloe’s amusement. “Chloe! Please stop! I hate this!” Ella yells at her as she just laughs.

“Later. I’m still thinking how I should-”

“Damn it!” Kimberly shouted as she walked out of her room.

“What is it, Mom?” Chloe asks as she stops playing with Ella for a second.

“My favorite packet. I left my favorite pack of gums back at home.” Kimberly says in disappointment. “I really want to chew on something. Heck, I can even chew on a squishy person. Like that ever exist.” Ella and Chloe heard what she said as Ella hopes Chloes doesn’t dare try to give her to-

“You know, mom,” She would. “Before we left, Olivia gave me this fantastic tasty gum that never loses its flavors.” She tells her with an innocent smile on her face.

“Really?” Kimberly said. Chloe nodded as she got up while quickly rolling Ella into a small ball so that her mother wouldn’t find out it’s a real squishy person and hands it to her mother. Kimberly raises Ella to her face as she looks at her as if she’s a piece of chewing gum.

“Yeah, but she only had one left, and I thought maybe I could give it to you later. But I guess perhaps you should have it now since you didn’t pack yours.” Chloe tells her.

“Thank you, sweetie. You’re the best daughter I could ever ask for.” More like the worst daughter who tortures a tiny person you could ever ask for. Ella was lifted to Kimberly’s mouth as she was forced to watch the mother licks her lips with a twisted expression to her point of view. She brings Ella to her mouth and lets out her tongue to lick Ella’s ball form. She has no idea she was licking Ella’s crotch!

Ella blushes as she feels Kimberly kept licking that area of all places until she turned her around as Ella felt her now starting to lick her waist. At least Chloe rolled Ella’s mouth too, or she would be moaning from all the licking Kimberly is doing to her ball form. Chloe smirks as she watches her mother tasting Ella before leaving the room to rest in one of the bedrooms.

“Oh my~. This is fantastic.” Kimberly says before she throws Ella into her mouth and starts chewing her. Ella feels her teeth crushing and biting her whole body. She was chewing her like a piece of gum. She’s different from her three bullies, who use her as a piece of chewing gum. Kimberly’s mouth and teeth were much wetter and more robust than the girls.

Kimberly moans a bit as she continues flavoring and tasting Ella’s gummy flavor, sits down on the couch and notices the Tv is on. She checks the channel and sees one of her favorite movies is playing. She plays it and continues chewing her gum. She suddenly has an idea of what she can do to her gum. Just a few more salivia in her mouth, a bit of chewing, and it’ll be perfect.

Ella is starting to feel her ball form becoming lossen, but that doesn’t stop the mother from chewing her. Her clothes have been chewed up to pieces as she’s now naked inside of Kimberly’s mouth. Her massive teeth pounded at her body form, Ella could feel herself getting aroused. Her wet tongue continues to slosh all over her body, head to feet, the usual kind of what people do to a piece of gum. She pushes her up to the roof of her mouth as the tongue assaults Ella’s back.

She gasps and moans softly when she feels her tongue licking her wet ass and her vagina. Kimberly was unaware of what she was doing to Ella as she licked her favorite gummy. She gotta ask Olivia if she had any more of these. Kimberly was about to do a little trick with her gum until she felt something squirting in her mouth. Ella pants as she turns over her body to allower this woman to lick her entire front. She was allowing her to suck her entrance, to lick her chest, everything. Ella tries to hold in her cum that was locked inside of her, but when Kimberly’s tongue pushes inside her vagina, she bursts out and cums all over her tongue as she moans.

Kimberly was quite shocked when she felt something in her mouth so suddenly. It’s like this gum has some party of sweet juice inside of it. She carefully swallows the liquid, so she doesn’t accidentally swallow her gum and moans in delight. Ella gasped as she panted what she had just done, but she didn’t have any regrets at all for some odd reason. Ella felt Kimberly moving her tongue again and this time pushing her against her lips before feeling a mighty blow against her whole body.

Kimberly carefully blows out her gum as it becomes bigger and bigger until it pops as some sticks to her cheeks and lips. She giggled before sucking it back in and repeating it over and over again. If this gum has any flavors left, she would never throw it away in the world. This gum has become her favorite.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone wanna put “Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters, take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive choice for Ella.