- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.

 

 

 

Ella can already tell she’ll end up stuck somewhere from the moment her mother tells her Aunt Mia and Aunt Annie are paying a visit tomorrow so that her mother and her aunts can go to a new indoor waterpark that opened a few weeks ago. The good news is that she won’t be with her aunt or her mother because she will hang out with her friends at the mall tomorrow early in the morning. Unfortunately, her sister was already visiting one of her friends for a sleepover for a week, so Ella will have to ask her neighbor for help to drop her off at the mall. As long as she wakes up early from her alarm clock, she won’t have to meet her aunts.

Okay. The alarm is set, and I should be able to wake up around six before they arrive. Mom told me they’d be here around eight, so I better not be tired after hearing that alarm. Ella places her alarm clock right beside her. I already put my clothes at the end of my bed if mom tells me they’re coming here a bit early. Everything is set out perfect for leaving. She lays down, relaxed and slowly fell into slumber.

Ella woke up hearing laughing. Confused, she slowly sits up and yawns while stretching her body as she stands on her gigantic bed before hearing two familiar voices she recognized. Oh no. She picks up her phone and sees it didn’t go off because she puts it on six pm instead of six am! Crap! I need to get out of here before one of them spots me! Ella quickly runs towards the end of her bed to grab her clothes, but her bedroom door opens to reveal her mother and aunt, Mia.

“You’re sure I could change in here, Mary?” Mia asks as she begins to pull down her pants and panties after setting down her bag.

“Of course. I’m sure my daughter already left to see her friends at the mall. Just change quick, and Annie and I will wait in the car.” Ella’s mother tells her. Ella needs to get her attention.

“Mom! I haven’t left yet! Down he-! Wait! Aunt Mia!” Ella screams as she sees her aunt walking towards her bed before placing her large round ass came crashing down on her, instantly crushing her flat as Ella’s clothes fells off the bed.

“Hmm? Did you hear something?” Mia asks as Ella’s surroundings were nothing but her aunt’s ass skin, and flesh.

“No? Now come on. Don’t keep us waiting after we put on our bikinis.” Her mother tells her before leaving the room. Mia pulls off her shirt then her bra to reveal her breast as she sits naked on Ella’s bed. She sighs in relief before reaching in her bag to pick up her red/black bikini bra and places them on her as she is shifting her weight to get comfortable from sitting on Ella’s bed. Unaware, she’s rubbing her favorite tiny niece against her bed and sticking her to her butt cheeks.

Ella groans before Mia stood up to put on her bikini bottoms next as she slides them up. It’s a good thing it still reveals Ella on her cheeks if she wears a swimsuit cause someone must bound to see her stuck to her aunt.

“There we go. Now off to the park.” She hears her aunt say as she begins walking, causing her to jiggle her ass as Ella were jostled from left to right and up and down. Ella tries to squirm around to get her attention, but nothing happens as she heads towards her mother’s car. This set up an emergency flag. Her mother’s car has a seat warmer her aunt always loves to relax while pushing the button to cause the seat warmer heats up on her butt. When Ella is stuck to her, she’ll be melted and swallowed once her pores open, and she’ll become trap under her skin!

“Hey! Mia, did you bring the bag with you?” Annie calls out to her sister, causing her aunt to stop and look at her confused.

“What bag?” Mia question. This might give me enough time to get off of her ass! Ella begins to struggle while both Annie and Mia are talking.

“The bag that has our suntan lotion. I heard they include an outdoor waterpark too.”

“Oh yeah. Sorry. I think it’s still in the living room. I’ll go get it!” Mia says and turns around just as Ella finally got off her skin before falling to the ground. Ella is still alive, but it still hurts when she falls off from someone.

Annie saw something falls off of her sister’s ass and recognize immediately it was her niece. Great. If Mary sees her, she’ll probably cancel the whole thing. Better hide her quick. As Ella rubs her sore head, she sees a large shadow and looks up to see the bottom of Annie’s flip flop. “Wait! Aunt Annie! I’m down here!” Ella screams at Annie to look down and sees her, but her aunt pretends she didn’t see her as she steps on her flat. She lifts it to pretend she’s walking to Mary’s car as she looks down on the ground where Ella was and sees nothing. Meaning Ella is stuck to the bottom of her flip-flop. I’ll keep her there until we arrive at the waterpark. I have to figure out how to get rid of her once and for all for Mary’s sake, but where should I put her?

“Okay! I got them! Let’s go!” Mia shouted as she carries the bag on her shoulder while running towards the car as Mary starting it up. Annie looks at her sister’s breast as they were jiggling up and down. If any men or women take one look at them, they’ll want to hug her to feel those giant soft balloons on their chest.

Hmm. Once Mia opens the back seat door and steps inside as Annie did while sitting upfront beside Mary, she pulls over and drives to the water park. She was giving Annie enough time to where she was going to trap Ella on Mia.

Once they all arrive at the indoor waterpark and pay for their way in, Annie must find a way to trap Ella in one of Mia’s bikini tops. Mia could hardly feel anything on her body, even a tiny little ant. “Oh, hey! I didn’t know they have windows up in the sealing!” Mary excitedly shouted before Annie and Mia looked up to see there is a window. “And look! There’s a perfect spot for us to tan! Let’s go before some else takes it.” Mary says as the three quickly rush to the spot just in time to claim it as there’s.

They all place their towels on the ground as Mia removes the bag from her shoulders. Annie saw this and instantly had an idea. “Hey, girls. Why don’t I put some of the suntan lotions on you guys? I’ll go last.” Annie said sweetly.

“Aww. Thank you, Annie. But I’ve already put mine on.” Mary said.

“I haven’t!” Mia said excitedly before taking off her top and lays flat down on her towel. “Put it on me before anyone sees my boobs.” Annie chuckles as she watches Mary lays her stomach down on her towel. This is perfect. She picks up one of the lotions from the bag as Mia closes her eyes and quickly lifts her flip-flop to see smushed Ella. Hmph. Disgusting little bug. Annie pinches Ella as she removes her from the bottom of the flip-flop before laying her flat in her hand and squirts the lotion on top of her.

Ella tries to scream for anyone’s attention, but her mouth was cover in the lotion that tasted awful. Ella removes some covering her eyes to see where she was headed and immediately screams as Annie puts the lotion and Ella on Mia’s breasts. Ella tries to fight back, moving away from her aunt’s breast and her other aunt’s hands, but with so much force and massage Annie gave to Mia as she moans in pleasure, nothing works out. It took several seconds for Annie to leave Mia’s breast alone and move onto her stomach until she finished them quickly.

“Okay, put back on your top, and I’ll start on your back,” Annie tells her.

“You got it,” Mia said and grabbed her top. Ella squirms around her position from Mia’s skin to get lost. There’s no way she’s going to be trap in her skin. She feels herself slowly peeling off until she felt her aunt sitting up. She screams as she peels off and fell but quickly grabs onto her nipple and clung it for her life. She makes a big mistake as she looks behind her to see her aunt putting it back on her top and ties it around her back.

Ella is being smooshed against her aunt’s breast just like the last time Mia visited her. She doesn’t want to go through being suck to her again! Ella was glad she escaped from being stuck to her breast, but how on earth can she explain to her aunt once she finds her niece holding onto her nipple?

Ella screams again when she feels a heavyweight when her aunt lays down on her stomach. It was applying too much pressure on her, trying to make her a permanent sticker onto her aunt’s nipple. The longer she stays like this, it’ll be like she’s hugging Mia’s boob. Lucky that stops when she felt her turn over to lay on her back again. Her nipple begins to annoy Ella with its poking.

Speaking of which, Ella noticed how Mia’s nipple she’s holding onto is twitching a bit as it hardens itself. Ella ignores it before looking around for an exit she could escape from her aunt’s boob. Of course, she could try to crawl towards the left to get to the outside, and she’ll probably be noticed once someone sees a tiny girl on Mia’s side boob.

She starts to crawl away to leave before feeling her feet couldn’t move. So she tries to move them again, but she felt like something was sucking on them. She looks at her feet to see what’s happening and regrets what’s happening as she considers both of her feet are gone, and her thighs are about to come next as they disappeared into her aunt’s nipple.

Ella’s being pulled inside into her aunt’s breast through her gigantic nipple! Ella screams for help. For anyone to notice her as she tries to climb out, Mia’s tight nipple hole wants her that bad. She holds onto Mia’s skin to make it difficult to suck her in, but it didn’t work as Mia’s nipple sucks her down rough, causing both her arms to fold into her aunt’s nipple. Ella looks around in fear as she panics. Praying for a miracle that someone will save her, but all she sees is the inside of her aunt’s red/blacktop.

No. I can’t give up! Not now! Ella’s arms may be inside Mia’s boob, but she could try to stop herself from pulling any further.

“Uggh! Why is my nipple itchy?” She hears her aunt says before light appears and sees a humongous finger coming towards Ella and the nipple. NONONONO!

“AUNT MIA!” Ella screams as Mia places them over her nipple, plunging Ella into her boob. She began rubbing it, pushing it down several times, causing Ella to be forced inside away from the only exit.

Ella looks around to see she’s clearly in a puddle of milk inside of her aunt’s breast. She looks back at where the nipple exit is as it slowly begins closing itself until it is locked shut from both inside and outside. So Ella put the two and two together that she’s now trapped inside the walls of her aunt, and nobody will know where she is! Not even her aunt! She’s going to spend the rest of her life as a tiny living girl inside Mia’s breast!

“Help! Mom! Aunt Mia! Aunt Annie! Anybody! Can somebody hear me!” Ella shouts as she bangs the wall of her aunt’s boob. Trying to get anyone’s attention until she felt her entire prison begins to move.

“Hey! Race all to the water slide!” Mia jokingly says as she begins running. She was causing Ella to be hit around from left to right and up and down. Ella got to find a way out of here before she’ll end up living with Aunt Mia’s breast for the rest of her little life.

Alternate ending if Ella chooses Mia ass

Annie picks up one of the lotions from the bag as Mia closes her eyes and quickly lifts her flip-flop to see smushed Ella. Hmph. Disgusting little bug. Annie pinches Ella as she removes her from the bottom of the flip-flop before laying her flat in her hand and squirts the lotion on top of her.

Ella tries to scream for anyone’s attention, but her mouth was cover in the lotion that tasted awful. Ella removes some covering her eyes to see where she was headed and immediately screams as Annie puts the lotion and Ella on Mia’s butt cheeks. Ella tries to fight back, moving away from her aunt’s breast and her other aunt’s hands, but with so much force and massage Annie gave to Mia as she moans in pleasure, nothing works out. It took several seconds for Annie to leave Mia’s ass alone and move onto her back until she finished them quickly.

“Okay, you can turn over, and I’ll start on your back,” Annie tells her.

“You got it,” Mia said. Ella squirms around her position from Mia’s skin to get lost. There’s no way she’s going to be trap in her skin. Instead, she feels herself slowly peeling off until she felt her aunt turning her body. She screams as she peels off and fell the towel but was quickly reunited when her aunt rolls over her tiny niece with her large ass.

Ella screams again when she feels a heavyweight when her aunt lays down on her. It was applying too much pressure on her, trying to make her a permanent sticker onto her ass cheek. The longer she stays like this, it’ll be like she’s hugging Mia’s butt. Like a butt tattoo! Lucky that stops when she felt her turn over to lay on her stomach again, but that brought her up along with her.

Annie looks back down on her sister’s ass to see Ella is unstuck. Look’s like I have to do this the hard way. Annie sighs before pinching Ella around her waist as Ella struggling as she screams for Annie’s attention.

“Hey, Mia. I think there’s a bug on your crack.”

“Really? You must have good eyesight, Annie. Could you get rid of it for me, please?”

“Of course.” Annie smiles before pulling Mia’s bikini string that’s between her crack. She quickly lets Ella go as she screams before her head is stuck in her aunt’s asshole. Annie pretends to help as she begins to push Ella gently to Mia’s as before she couldn’t see anything but her feet. “Alright, I got it.” She said before letting go of the string, sending a direct hit on Mia’s skin and Ella’s feet.

“Ouch! Don’t do that!”

“Your welcome,” Annie says decides to leave Mia alone with the bug. As long as Mia doesn’t find Ella, everything should go accordingly to plan.

Meanwhile, Ella couldn’t believe where she’s is. She’s inside of her aunt’s ass! NONONONO! As she starts trashing around, Ella panics, trying to contact her aunt that she’s inside her ass, but all she got a soft moan and a silent, deadly gas. Oh, GOD! Why!? After fifteen minutes later, Ella kept feeling body being crushed in her aunt crack while her feet slowly sank because the heat sweat was dripping onto Mia’s crack and her feet. If this keeps up, she’ll never get out of here. I got to get out of here before she starts to turn over!

Ella begins to try and push herself from her aunt’s crack, to reverse herself from sinking any further into Mia’s ass. She hears her aunt groans for a second before saying something she couldn’t hear. She ignores it as she keeps kicking her feet, getting herself out before feeling a giant finger. For a moment, she thought Mia finally noticed her until she felt her feet pushed in into her asshole as it shut and closed behind her.

Mia just felt an itch and scratching her asshole, unaware she trapped a tiny person inside! Ella shouts and screams before she was cut short, being crushed and stretched. Everything was tight, stink, and hot. Ella is stuck inside of her asshole. She can feel herself being pulled further into Mia’s anal as if she’s being swallowed alive but in a different direction where food usually exits. I have to find a way out of here before this becomes my new home.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can still use this for Interactive Story on Writing.com to allow what else happens to Ella.