- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If anyone decides to put Everyday Tiny in Interactive Writing.com, please tell me. I'm allowing you to use these information for the interactive stories.

            Ella hopes her mother knows what she’s doing. “Mom, are you sure this is safe?” She nervously asked as Ella tightened her grip on her mother’s hair, trying not to fall as she stand on her shoulder. They were on the plane, waiting for their flight to take off the plane then land at their next destination.

“Sweetie, don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, Ella. This time, Mom and big sis here will be extra careful and make sure you’re safe and sound.” Her big sister, Olivia, says with a sweet smile. Her family just finished visiting their trip to Hawaii and now heading back home. But there is just one problem: Mary didn’t have enough money to pay for Ella’s ticket, and they have to figure a way out to hide her because they were almost caught the last time they visited an airport.

“Maybe your both right. I’m worrying over nothing.” Ella said, loosen my grip just a little bit. 

“That’s the spirit!” Mom said before recognizing a familiar flight attendant. “Oh no.”

“What? What’s wrong, mom?” Olivia asks and follows her mother’s eyes and knows why her mother is worried. “Crap. Is that the same flight attend from the last time we try to sneak Ella in the plane?”

“That’s right,” Mary said, very worried as Ella quickly jumps off her mothers’ shoulder and dives into her cleavage. Her mother noticed her tiny daughter before looking down at her with a sad expression. “I’m sorry, sweetie. I think that woman will look over my body everywhere to find you, and I know for certain she’ll look for you in there.”

“T-Then where else am I supposed to hide?” Ella nervously asks.

“I’m not sure. She’ll do the same to me, but not to anyone else.” Olivia says before plucking her sister out from her mother’s breast and brings her towards her chest. “We have to think of before she comes to check over us.”

Ella’s mother and sister began trying to figure out where they should probably hide Ella from the flight attendant. They don’t want to eat her because what if they have to use the restroom. They couldn’t turn her into gum either. The flight attendant probably wouldn’t believe them and wants proof. As the two tries to find a way to hide her, a passenger who’s a young adult, 18 years old, looks down at her ticket to find her seat before realizing it’s not far and sees two women. She smiles and knows she’s heading towards her seat, but her seat was right beside the window, and she has to get by these two.

“Excuse me. Mind if you two stand up for a sec. I think this is my seat there, by the window.” She asks nicely. Olivia and Mary stop talking and look at her before smiling as they get up to allow her to squeeze in before sitting her butt to her seat. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Mary said before an idea hit’s her head. She nudges her shoulder to her eldest daughter to get her attention before looking down at Ella. “I have an idea that just might work.” She whispers to both of them.

“What’s the plan, mom?” Ella asks.

“Ella, just pretend you’re a doll for just a few hours, okay.”

“Mom, why does she need to pretend she’s a doll?” Olivia asks with concern.

“Hey, do you two want to get in trouble with that lady or not?” Mary questions them. They both shook their head for no, and Ella immediately starts acting likes a limp doll in Olivia’s hand.

“Okay. But we better make sure she’s alright and that we both remember her, right?”

“Right,” Mary said before tapping on the girl’s shoulder to get her attention. “Hi, I know you don’t know us, but I’m Mary, and this is my daughter, Olivia.” Mary introduces themselves.

“Hello, my name’s Carly. It’s very nice to meet you.” Carly said with a happy smile.

“Um, I was wondering if it would be nice of you if you could hide my daughter’s prize position toy?” Mary said as Olivia decides that’s a sign to show Ella to Carly. She looks at a smile as a huge smile appears.

“Aww! She’s so cute.” Carly said before bringing up her finger to poke at Ella’s breast, making both Olivia and her mother blushes in embarrassment. “Why do you need to hide this adorable toy?” Carly asks.

“Because that flight attends over there.” Olivia points at the flight attendant, “She always complains this toy is an actual person and that she thinks we’re sneaking her inside for free.”

“Oh. So a crazy lady thinks a tiny person exists, and she thinks that a toy is an actual person.” She said before gasping. “Was she trying to force you to pay an extra ticket just for a toy?”

“Yes. And if she recognizes us, I’m sure she’ll search us to find our little doll here.” Mary said, very annoyed with that later. “So, are you okay with this? If you could hide our doll.” Carly nodded.

“Sure, but where should I hide her?” Carly ask. That’s a good question. Where should they hide Ella?

            “I know. What about hiding my doll in one of your sneakers?” Olivia said. Ella wishes she could shout no, but if they all don’t want to get into trouble, she might as well go through this torture.

“Are you sure? What if your toy gets crushed? And my feet smell bad in these sneakers. Like, they usually smell bad, but these old sneakers make it worse. They’re comfortable, but,” Mary cut’s Carly off.

“No need to worry about all that.” Mary picks up Ella from Olivia’s hand. “Sh-It can’t get crushed. It’s super stretchy and feels like a gummy. It’ll be perfect. And as for the smell,” Mary looks at Carly’s sneakers, then at Ella. Ella hates being anywhere near something that smells bad and having that stench on her. “I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“Well, okay. Let’s hope your tiny doll enjoys stinky feet.” Carly joked. She removes her left sneaker and quickly scooped up Ella to drop her inside. Carly wasn’t lying about the smell. It’s disgusting. Not to mention the ground beneath her was unpleasantly moist and spongy, saturated with a truly shocking amount of sweat and seemingly trying to swallow her down. Ella couldn’t do anything but watch Carly inserted her foot back into the sneaker. The sweaty fabric of her socks rubbed all over Ella’s face as the inexorable digits forced their unfortunate victim down into the sole and dragged her deeper into the sneaker, pushed ever deeper into the sweat-soaked insole.

Carly scrunched her toes a couple of times to make sure Ella was secure, oblivious to how her actions were pushing her body deeper into the embrace of her warm and sweaty toes and smearing her perspiration across the unfortunate Ella. Once the foot had finally settled down, there was nothing she could do to block out the rancid fumes being pumped directly from the foot and deep into her nostrils, nor protect herself from the overwhelming heat and the seemingly endless sweat. This is going to be the worst three hours plane ride back to their home.

Meanwhile, Mary and Olivia continued talking to Carly. They decided to set up a film for all of them to watch, quickly slipping back into the conversation as they tried to relax for the remainder of the flight. Soon enough, Ella’s location ultimately descended through both her mother and her sister minds, including her captor. While Mary is going through the movie, Olivia and Carly were having a conversation about their interest, their favorite shows, food, etc., as Carly’s toes begin to start playing Ella’s tiny body like a toy, unconsciously interpreting the squishy lump as nothing more than a pebble or piece of lint to be played with.

Carly always had playful toes and enjoyed manipulating little things. Happily cramming the tiny Ella deep into the sweaty crevice even as she smeared the defenseless girl all over her socks, making her stinky sock scent into Ella’s skin. Meanwhile, her feet shifted freely within the sneakers’ swampy interior, pushing Ella’s body deeper into the insole. “Why do bad things happen to me. Especially this!” Ella mumbles to herself. Does she even ever wash these disgusting socks?! Carly’s toes flexed a few times, feeling something slip in between her big toe and second toe. She subconsciously began to grind it down, slowly wiggling her toes while pushing them together as much as possible as Mary finally found a movie for the three of them to watch.

By the time the plane finally lands, Ella was still in Carly’s sneakers but then noticed she’s starts walking. Ella almost starts panicking but then remembers about the flight attendant. She remembers her following her mother and Olivia last time to prove that she was right and they should be a charge for not paying Ella a ticket. Maybe they’re just looking for a safe place for Ella to reunite with them. Meanwhile, as it turns out, after the plane landed, Carly already said her goodbyes to Mary and Olivia. She began her journey to the hotel she booked to stay for three days since she’s only there for a lovely convention she heard about as Mary and Olivia are heading back home. Each step Carly takes, Ella’s tiny body continues being smothered by her gross sock, away from her family, and once she’s free, she’ll either be trap in her shoes or on her sock.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone decides to put Everyday Tiny in Interactive Writing.com, please tell me. I'm allowing you to use these information for the interactive stories.