- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Remember, you can put this story in Writing.com Interactive Stories. Please read the information and the rules in the first chapter.

            Ella feels bored as she and her family are eating in a restaurant. They usually go every Friday. Her mother and sister seem to enjoy themselves as they continue eating their food and talking, but Ella feels left out. All she could do is kick her fries and look at other’s eating their food. She could visit the arcade room they have, but she’ll probably be trampled on a lot. She could also ask her mother to order dessert, that sweet delouse chocolate fudge, but then remembers the last they did, she was eaten alive by her sister.

            She has no choice but to wait for her family to finish their meals. This is so boring. When will they stop talking and eat their food? She continues staring at random strangers, having the best time of their lives until she sees someone who looks familiar to her. Wait…Is that? “Principal Brooke?” Ella said to herself. She couldn’t believe it, her Principal is here, and she isn’t far away. She was still wearing her outfit Ella saw when she passes by her office at School. Her cleavage was still showing from her button-up white shirt while wearing her lightweight, thin long sleeve. She’s still wearing her short pencil skirts, showing off her legs.

Maybe I could be with her, just for a few minutes. She looks back at her family before jumping down from the table and runs to her Principal. She barely got step on by the waitress until she finally reaches her. She goes underneath the table to see her wearing her black high heels shoes and her smooth legs. She could even see her black thong from where Ella is standing before her Principal starts getting up from her seat. She must be going to the bathroom. Ella quickly climbs up the chair until she reaches the center of the seat.

Once her Principal comes back, she could surprise her. But what best choice should she surprise her. Her food is still on the table. She could climb up the tablecloth and surprise her with her food or stay here in her seat as she looks down at her chair to see her there. Whatever I choose, she’ll see me. Right? If not, I wouldn’t mind one bit. She has to make up her mind fast before her Principal comes back.

Ella chooses to stay in the seat.

I should stay here. She should see me from here. Ella thought before standing around to wait for her to return. A few minutes later, she sees her Principal coming back to her table. “Hey! Principal Brooke! Down here!” Ella shouted as she jumps up and down, waving her arms to get her Principal attention. Principal Brooke didn’t hear her as she pulls her chair back, causing Ella to fall on her back. She didn’t bother to look down at her chair as she turns around and flips her skirt to reveal her humongous ass.

Ella couldn’t do anything as she just froze up and stares into her Principal round smooth cheeks as they came crashing down on her squishy body into one of her ass cheeks. Ella blushes as she once again feels her Principal butt sitting on her body. No one could spot a tiny girl underneath her Principal chair unless they try to lift her skirt. She felt her shifting her weight to get comfortable sitting on the chair. Ella found herself rubbed against the cushion, sticking to her ass cheek like glue. This is a fantastic thing she has ever felt in her life.

Her Principal flesh muffled all sounds, and the rubber of the seat cushion, Ella could barely make out a sound. She couldn’t hear her mother, her sister, her Principal, or her waiter. It’s like she has Brooke’s smooth, soft squishy cheeks all to herself. This soft, warm flesh, like thousand tons of pressure grinding down on her, feels terrific than the others she’s been sat on. If she has just been born earlier or be the same age as her Principal, it would be a dream come true.

Eventually, Principal Brook finished her meal and paid the bill and leaving a tip for the waiter. She pushes herself back up before getting up from her seat. As Ella Principal stood up, her skirt fell back over Ella, hiding her presence from the world as her Principal began to walk towards the restaurant’s exit. Ella’s entire body was firmly planted onto Principal Brooke’s butt cheek, and all she could see was darkness. At the same time, she feels an odd sensation that her situation had just gotten a lot better. The only thing that could save Ella is her mother, sister, or captor that she’s stuck on her ass cheeks, but she would instead be hidden from everyone and stay close to her Brooke.

Every step her Principal takes creates a shaking to her jiggly ass cheeks like bowls of jello. Ella is being jostled around from left, and right, she could attempt to squirm for help, but it would be useless, not like she was going to squirm anyway. Her body is almost absorbed into her flesh, and the skirt her Principal was wearing held her in place quite well.

Ella knew from the back of her mind she isn’t going anywhere for quite some time, and she’s okay with that. As her Principal gets closer to the exit, her butt cheeks cause Ella to bounce up and down with almost comical gusto. Almost there. Ella sighs happily as her Principal opens the door to feel the cold wind blowing at her.

“Oh! Heya, Miss Brooke.” Ella suddenly hears her mother not too far. Brooke stops as she held the door before turning her head to see Mary walking to her. Brooke smiles as she catches up before both of them walk out of the exit together.

“Miss Mary. How are you and your daughters doing?” Principal Brooke asks. Oh no! Mom will freak out when she noticed I’m missing!

“They’re doing just great. I already gave Olivia the keys to my car to start it, and I think Ella is there with her too. They’re both probably waiting for me.” Mary said, oblivious, thinking Ella is with them.

“Aww, that’s too bad. I was hoping she was with you so that I could at least say hi to her.”

“You could meet her in the car if you want?” Mary suggested. Say no. Say no. Please!

“No need to. I’ll still see her in School, you know?” She answers before giggling, causing her butt to jiggle up and down with Ella along with it. “Well, I hope I see you around, Miss Mary.” Principal Brooke tells her before heading to her car.

“You too! Have a nice night!” Ella hears her mother says before she sighs in relief. That was close. Thanks, Brooke. Her Principal continues walking until she finally reaches her car. She unlocks it before opening the door and sits down on the seat, and closes the door. Ella felt her starting the vehicle as the car seat vibrates underneath her and the cheeks around her. She also began to feel slight heating coming from the center.

“Man, my ass is freezing. Why can’t this seat warmer heats up faster?” She wonders to herself as she starts driving. Ella couldn’t believe it. Her teacher has no idea Ella is underneath her ass, and with this seat warmer on and her being already glued to her butt, she’ll be melted and be completely stuck to her forever! This is the best day of my life! I hope she doesn’t spot me in her shower or something.

Ella chooses to climb up to her food (no vore, sorry)

I’m sure she’ll see me at her meal. Ella begins to climb up the tables until she reaches on top to see her Principal food. It was pasta pizza. She only ate half of it through. “She has to see me there. She won’t miss me.” Ella climbs up her plate just in time to see her Principal coming back to her table. Ella begins jumping up and down for her attention. “Principal Brooke! Down here! Hey!” Sadly, her Principal didn’t notice her as she sits down on her chair and slides closer to the table.

Ella continues yelling for attention, not noticing her Principal grabs her fork and pulls her plate closer to her, causing Ella to fall into her food. Ella struggles to get out her Principal meal, but soon she finds herself being lifted with the rest of the food right beside her. Ella starts working on getting herself out of the fork and the food before being eaten by her Principal, which she wouldn’t mind, but just not today.

She manages to get herself unstuck from her prison just in time before her Principal put’s the food in her mouth as Ella falls just in time to be crushed between two pairs of her Principal breast. The two breasts eagerly welcomed her tiny form and quickly surrounded her body. Almost like quicksand, Ella felt the squishy flesh rise above her as she sank deeper between the soft globes. Ella couldn’t help herself but sinks deeper into her Principal breast, she was soon swallowed by her two planets, and nearly all light vanished. Ella wanted to feel two soft pillows surrounding her, keeping her safe and sound.

Ella begins to wonder what if she moves a bit closer to her Principal. She moves her soft fleshy breast off her as she starts to crawl towards one of her nipples. Ella didn’t care if it was left or right. She wants to be close by it. Ella soon feels her Principal bra cups and knows she was getting closer, and climbs inside. Before Ella could find the nipple, Principal Brook finished her meal, paid the bill, and left a tip for the waiter. She pushes herself back up before getting up from her seat. As Ella Principal stood up, she begins to feel herself sliding down until she hits the bottom of her bra.

Principal Brooke breast jiggles up and down on top of Ella every time she takes a step. Ella groans and continues to climb up her Principal breast until she has finally felt something poking. She quickly attached herself by hugging her Principal nipple tightly. It was big, round and unusually erect as if it was pointing at her. Ella smiles as she begins to kiss it gently before being knocked down and sliding back down to her bra.

She sighs before deciding to climb back up to her cleavage and stay between them until perhaps one of them wants Ella to be absorbed in them, to be part of her Principal skin. If that ever happens, no one will find her. She couldn’t see if her Principal reaches to the exit yet since she can’t see anything. It doesn’t bother Ella a bit as long as nobody could stop her Principal on her way home. She couldn’t wait to find a way to be stuck to her breast permanently.

Ella knew from the back of her mind she isn’t going anywhere for quite some time, and she’s okay with that. As her Principal gets closer to the exit, Ella sighs happily as her Principal opens the door to feel the cold wind blowing at her.

“Oh! Heya, Miss Brooke.” Ella suddenly hears her mother not too far. Brooke stops as she held the door before turning her head to see Mary walking to her. Brooke smiles as she catches up before both of them walk out of the exit together.

“Miss Mary. How are you and your daughters doing?” Principal Brooke asks. Oh no! Mom will freak out when she noticed I’m missing!

“They’re doing just great. I already gave Olivia the keys to my car to start it, and I think Ella is there with her too. They’re both probably waiting for me.” Mary said, oblivious, thinking Ella is with them.

“Aww, that’s too bad. I was hoping she was with you so that I could at least say hi to her.”

“You could meet her in the car if you want?” Mary suggested. Say no. Say no. Please!

“No need to. I’ll still see her in School, you know?” She answers before giggling, causing her breast to jiggle up and down with Ella along with it. “Well, I hope I see you around, Miss Mary.” Principal Brooke tells her before heading to her car.

“You too! Have a nice night!” Ella hears her mother says before she sighs in relief. That was close. Thanks, Brooke. Her Principal continues walking until she finally reaches her car. She unlocks it before opening the door and sits down on the seat, and closes the door. Ella felt her starting the vehicle as the car seat vibrates underneath her Principal as her soft fleshy prison jiggles and shakes around her. It’s like touching a very soft jelly relaxing her whole body. This is life. I hope Miss Brooke visits the beach soon so that she could tan me to her skin.

Chapter End Notes:

Remember, you can put this story in Writing.com Interactive Stories. Please read the information and the rules in the first chapter.