- Text Size +

            Ella and Olivia took a peek over the fence to see their angry neighbor, Miss Kinsley, laying down on her lounge chair, wearing her black and red bikini while the sun tan’s her skin. Both the sisters look past her to see the varieties of her berries patch. All of them look so sweet and juicy just by looking at them. If Miss Kinsley has just been kind enough to offer them to her neighbors instead of forcing them to buy them from her, no one will hate her. Ella would take her chance to sneak into her yard and grab several berries before bringing them back to her sister and herself.


            “I’m going for it,” Ella said before she starts climbing over, but her sister quickly plucks her up and hides behind their fence.


            “Are you crazy? What if she sees you like the last time?” Olivia whisper.


            “Don’t worry. Did you see her breathing?”


            “Her breathing?” Ella points at a hole in their fence.


            “Look through that hole and watch her breathing carefully.” Olivia looks at her suspiciously before putting her down on the ground and looks through the hole while Ella walk’s over to the crack on the fence. “Noticed something?”


            “…She’s…sleeping?”


            “Yes. So that means I can sneak in the yard without her noticing and bring us back some berries!”


            “That’s…perfect!” Olivia says with a smile. “Wait, hold on a second. Be right back!” She tells Ella before rushing back inside the house. Ella smiles before looking back at Miss Kinsley and her berries. I can’t wait to taste those blueberries. She may be mean and angry all the time, but she does grow some delicious fruits. “I’m back!” Olivia said with a glee smile while holding a white sock in her hand.


            “What’s with the sock?” Ella asks.


            “Well, we probably wouldn’t have another opportunity like this if she was asleep,” Olivia explains. “So, bring this with you so that you don’t have to carry two or three of them.” She tells her before she drops it in front of her. Ella couldn’t believe this.


            “You’re a genius, Sis!” Ella smiles and takes the sock. “Okay, here I go.” Ella goes through the tiny crack on the fence with the sock she drags behind.



            “And don’t worry, I got your back.”



            Ella drags the sock filled with berries she stole from the patch. She only eaten several of them back in the patch, but there was one that captures her attention, but she couldn’t bring it with her because of her size, and it’s stuck to the roots real good. She’s not going to let that berry slide.


            “I’m back, here.” She tells her sister before letting go of the sock behind her. Olivia picks up the sock, opens it as her eyes shine with glee, and her mouth began to drool a bit. “Hell yeah.” She said as she took one out and ate it in delight. “Man, I miss that taste.” Ella smiles before heading back towards the hole. “Hey, where you going?” Her sister asks.


            “I saw a delicious one that I know it’s probably the best one I’ll ever taste, but it’s stuck to the roots. I’m going back in there. You should probably head back inside before Miss Kinsley sees you, don’t worry about me.” Ella tells her as she runs straight towards the patch again.


            “Okay, good luck. I’ll meet you back inside the house.” Olivia calls out as she heads back to their home. Alright, Ella. You can do this! Miss Kinsley is still asleep, and you can’t wait to enjoy that sweet taste of fruit. She reaches to the patch to see the berry was still there, just begging Ella to eat it.


            “Come to mama.” Ella reaches for the berry and begins to eat it. “I knew it! You are the one!” Ella cheers before digging her face into the berry to taste more of its sweet. If Miss Kinsley finds out about you, she’ll indeed never share you with anyone. She continues eating it until she hears a yawn. Not just any yawn, Miss Kinsley’s yawn!


            “That was a wonderful tanning.” She says to herself as she gets up from her chair and begins to stretch her form. Ella stops eating to look at her body. She hates to admit it, she may not be her favorite neighbor, but she sure does have a fantastic body, including her colossal breast that jiggles. Kinsley giggles to herself before hearing her stomach growling for food. “Hmm” She rubs her stomach for a second before looking at her patch. Ella quickly hides behind the berry she’s been eating. “I’m sure my top beauty won’t mind me eating her for her lovely mother.” She smirks before walking towards her garden.


            Ella feels each step she takes as it shakes underneath her and the rest of the patch around her. Since it was already too late for her to head back to her home, she hugs the berry and hopes she doesn’t mean this top beauty to be her snack. Yet sadly, luck was never on her side as Kinsley picks up the berry Ella hangs onto, ripping it from its roots as Ella looks down to see herself higher and higher from the ground. If I hang on tight to the berry, Miss Kinsley will eat me! If I let go, I might be able to land in her breast, but I’ll probably be trap down there! What should I do!? Time is ticking for Ella. She must make her decision now.


Ella chooses not to let go. (This one is probably the shortest)


I should have just let go! Ella screams in her head as Miss Kinsley brings the berry to her mouth as she places it on her tongue before retreating her hand and closes her mouth. Ella tries to scream for her neighbor’s attention, but Miss Kinsley didn’t hear her as she begins to chew the berry to pieces along with Ella. Due to Ella’s gummy squishy body, she’s okay being chewed by someone’s teeth. It doesn’t hurt her, but boy does it annoys her.


It seems like Miss Kinsley enjoys chewing Ella and the berry because she hasn’t swallowed them yet. “My goodness! This is the best thing I’ve ever grown!” She shouted in joy as Ella noticed her tongue lifted and began to roll backward down her tongue. Ella tries to reform herself as she watches the berry pieces plunged down her throat as she about to join with them. Her squishy gummy body slipped down her esophagus and landed in her stomach. Ella’s body floated around in her neighbor’s stomach until she’s finally able to reform her body and began to hit her stomach flesh walls.


“Hey! Miss Kinsley! You ate me! Let me out!” Ella screams for her angry neighbor’s attention, but she pays no attention as she starts picking up more berries from her bushes and walks back to her home. Ella felt her entire prison shaking as Miss Kinsley starts walking. Maybe she heard her!


Kinsley put’s the berries into her yogurt cup, swirls it around with her spoon before she scoops it out and eats it. She moans in delight as she tastes it before swallowing it. Ella is confused about what she was doing until she felt yogurt falling on top of her head. She tastes it as her eyes go wide open with cheerful glee. This is the best yogurt she ever had. Not to mention Miss Kinsley also swallowed some of the berries too!



“Hmm, maybe I should stick around for a bit. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me eating the rest of her delicious yogurt. Right?” She said to herself as more yogurt and berries come down from Kinsley’s throat.



Miss Kinsley yawns after her snake and feels tired. She didn’t bother changing out of her bikini because it was still a hot summer. Perhaps she should stop tanning for today and resume watching her favorite shows she recorded on her television, unaware there’s a tiny neighbor in her stomach. She also noticed she hasn’t opened up the bottle she’s been saving for a while, and she is feeling a little bit thirsty. She shrugs before she opens the cabinet where all her wine bottles are and grab one of them before heading back to her couch.


She didn’t bother getting a glass for her drink. She would instead challenge herself and drink half of the bottle or until she thinks she has enough. She sits down, wishing her neighbor next door to throw their toy into her yard like the last time. She bet they got another one because the last time she finds a squishy gummy doll, she turns it into a seat cushion for her chair or couch. She also uses their so-called “Daughter” or “Sister” by sewing her into the couch where she usually loves to sit or turns her into a bra.


Ella just finished eating all of Kinsley’s meal as she relaxes right beside her stomach walls. Olivia would be so jealous I’ve to taste some of Miss Kinsley’s delicious, yummy meals. I should probably live here! She always brags about the food she made, and it tastes better than everyone else, and she’s right! Ella giggles to herself. She said she’d never share a single meal with anyone unless they pay her. Now I get to eat whatever Miss Kinsley eats when she swallows her food! This will be the best life forever! The potent juice of wine rains down on Ella as she struggles to get up until it stops.


She gasps for air before accidentally drinking some of it in her mouth before swallowing it. “Bleh! What is that!? What is she drinking!?” Ella shouted as she swims far away from the entrance of Kinsley’s throat before more of the juice pours down. Ella began pounding at Kinsley’s stomach walls again. “Hey! You need to stop drinking that stuff! I’m trying to live paradise right now! Hey!?” Kinsley couldn’t hold onto herself as she was already drunk, but at least she watched two of her shows.


Ella chooses to let go.


What was I thinking!? Ella screams in her head as she lets go just in time before Miss Kinsley eats it as Ella trembles down until she felt herself sliding down towards her cleavage. She screams for Kinsley’s attention, but it was too late as she slides in deeper into her breast.


“Huh? What was that?” Kinsley looks around for the sound but finds nothing before she shrugs and notices her tan was almost perfect, but what about her pillows. They need some tanning too. “Well, since no one is around except me, why shouldn’t I enjoy showing myself off? Just need to grab the tanning location quick.”


Ella continues shoving around her soft prison she has gotten herself into. She tries to climb up, but it only sinks her further from her escape. Kinsley’s body temperature was so hot, and her jiggling breast is sweating, causing Ella to either be melted or stick to her flesh. I need to get out here fast! She continues to struggle until she felt Miss Kinsley lays back down on her chair and takes off her bikini bra. Yes! Freedom!


Ella sees the sun signs bright down at her as she takes in her surrounding to see she was right beside Miss Kinsley’s right nipple. Ella blushes to release that where she was the hold time before noticing a colossal hand shadow above her. She looks up and screams to see Kinsley’s giant hand with her tanning lotion in her hand and press Ella down with it before spreading it around her breast. Kinsley sighs in relief.



“That feels much better. I should stay out here for another twenty-five minutes before I head back inside.” She said to herself as she continues rubbing both of her breasts with the tanning location until she figures that’s enough and lay still for the sun to tan her. Ella groans from her neighbor rubbing herself and her with the lotion to her breast. She did a number on her this time too. Ella couldn’t stay focus to wake up and decided to take a quick rest. Her position is dark, but surely, she won’t be here long, right?



Ella wakes up to see herself someplace dark. Where is she? What’s happening? She only took a few minutes of rest, so what’s going on? She tries to move her squishy gummy body, but something on top of her was soft and hard. She can feel someone breathing from underneath her as her position raise up and down before hearing a yawn. She felt herself, and her place moves along as she sees a hand grab the mound on top of her and lift it, just for Ella to realize where she was finally.


“Now, my pillows look absolutely the best out of the entire neighborhood.” Miss Kinsley says to herself as she giggles. Ella is trap underneath Miss Kinsley’s right boob! She’s an underboob! Miss Kinsley gets up from her chair before letting go of her breast as the right one slams down against Ella as she walks back inside her house. Each step she takes causes her breasts to bounce like crazy. The giant fleshy mound repeatedly slammed down against Ella, pressing her against her chest. Ella knew no one would be looking for her cause who on earth would look for a tiny person underneath an angry neighbor, right boob? Ella feels her walking around, wondering what’s she about to do next until her prison lifts a little bit as she sees Kinsley bends down to pick up her sports bra with hooks! Oh no! Where is she going!? Ella cries as Kinsley breast slams back down on Ella before sliding her breasts into the two cups.


Ella felt the fabric of her bra brush against her body as it slid into place, and she realized no one would be able to find a trace of her the longer she’s stuck to her. She could even be fused to Miss Kinsley’s skin too! She’ll be a permanent boob underneath for her forever. Kinsley’s bra covered her breasts perfectly. Not a single bit of Ella is visible as Kinsley hooked the chain behind her back. The bra pressed tightly against her body, pushing her into Kinsley’s gummy breast flesh as if Ella depends on it. There’s no possible chance for her to reform or escape.


Miss Kinsley puts her shirt and pants on as she leaves her home before looking down at her phone. “Good. I only have ten minutes until the movie starts.” Suddenly, Ella felt Kinsley’s breast rise and slams down on her repeatedly as sweat piles up around her. She never knew Miss Kinsley was a fast runner. It’s like she kept this secret from the entire neighborhood. The movie theater wasn’t that far, just a few miles away, but if Kinsley said she could get there in time in under ten minutes, then Ella will know for sure she’s going to be pressed against her breast a lot if she decided to keep running.


Once Kinsley reaches the movie theater with three minutes to spare, she sighs in relief and buys a ticket to a movie Ella has been dying to see. She wishes she could reform now and watch the film, but she guesses she’ll listen to it while imagining what’s going on in the movie. As Kinsley finds a seat and sits down, she notices something itching underneath her right breast. She looks to see if anyone was looking at her before sliding in her hand underneath her shirt and bra.


Ella panics when she sees her neighbor’s fingernail before trying to scratch her off her breast. She hoped that’d loosen her if she continues, but nothing happens. Ella realized she’s fused to her breast! She hears her captor sighs in relief before retreating her fingernail while Ella begs for it to come back before Miss Kinsley also fixed her bra in the correct position she wants to be before she sits back and enjoys the movie.


Ella groans in despair as she’s trapped here unless someone or Miss Kinsley sees her or finds a way to be unfused with her breast skin. Because Kinsley’s breast continues sweating down on her, she hopes Miss Kinsley doesn’t lay down on her stomach or keep her bra on in bed.