- Text Size +

“Hey! Tiny bug!” Ella woke up from a shouting before pulling off her enormous covers to see her cousin, Penelope, looking down at her with a playful grin. “Wake up!” She tells her. Ella groans as she just ruined her best dream, being an average size and height and hanging out with her crush. She hates it when her least favorite cousin visits her this week.

            “I’m up. What is it this time? Who are we pranking?” Penelope chuckles.

            “I’m glad you’re catching on. Today will be pranking on several strangers. They’ll never know what hit’s them!”

            “…No.”

            “Aww, come on. Don’t be a prank pooper.”

            “Well, I’m sorry, but I rather not join in on your prank with someone we don’t know. You left me with them last time!” Ella tells her. She doesn’t want to go through those time’s being sat, eaten, tanned, etc. It was a nightmare.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’ll be safe, and sound once were finished. Alright.”

            “I’m not sure-”

            “Great!” Penelope didn’t listen to Ella’s denial as she picks her up from her bed and puts her in her cleavage, smothering Ella from escaping.

            “Penelope!” Penelope didn’t listen as she rushes downstairs, as Ella’s mother and her aunt were talking in the kitchen before Mary and Mia noticed her.

            “Sweetie?” Mia calls for her as she reaches for the door. “Where are you going?”

            “About to prank some people. Be back soon!” She says, opening the front door and closes it, not giving her mother a chance to speak before leaving.

            Ella move’s around her cousin’s soft tits as they keep crushing her over and over again. She tries to call out to her cousin, but she ignores her. Whatever she’s planning, she better remembers me! She thought angrily while her breast kept smashing her together.

            “Alright! We’re here!” Penelope shout’s above her. Ella doesn’t know where “Here” is. She carefully climbs up her breast but keeps slipping down.

            “Uh, A little help?!”

            “Why yes, of course.” Penelope reaches between her breast and pulls Ella out before showing her where they are. They’re at a city park. “This is going to be so cool!” She giggles.

            “Penelope, why are we here?” Ella asks her. “And what are we going?”

            “Well, my dear tiny cousin, I’m going to turn you into a seat cushion and let everyone sit on you. They’ll never know it’s a tiny person!” She smiles.

            “W-Wait, I don’t think this is a good idea!” Ella shouted.

            “Don’t worry. I got you covered.” She put’s Ella on her shoulder and walks around the park until she spotted a bench with bushes behind she’s familiar with. “There it is.” She sits on the bench before reaches inside the bushes and pulls out a sign that says, “Sit on this cushion, and don’t take it!” Ella isn’t too sure about this. She has a strong feeling something will go wrong.

            “I don’t know.”

            “Don’t worry, and I’ll be right across from you on the other side of the bench, making sure no one would steal my lovely tiny prank apprentice,” Penelope promised before taking Ella off her shoulder and started stretching her.

            “Wait! Penelo-MMHHP!” Ella screams, but Penelope already stretches her body, plus her mouth, into a form of a seat cushion. Ella noticed her eyes and nose are in front of it, but her mouth was sealed tight from behind.

            “Wow, I did a great job this time, Ella. I couldn’t even see your eyes, nose, mouth, or any part of your body.” She tells her as she checks out her creation. “Welp, let the prank begins!” Penelope says and put’s Ella on the bench while putting the sign up right beside her. Ella could still see what’s going on as she looks up to see the tree branches, the birds flying around, and the blue sky. She gets the front row of who gets to use her as a cushion.  This is not how I want to spend my Sunday.

            She waits patiently as people look at her strangely before walking away while others decide to try. Her first seater was a businesswoman with a round ass as she’s talking on her phone. She looks at the sign for a second before rolling her eyes and sits down on Ella’s face. She was surprising surprised by how comfortable it was as Ella felt her wiggling on top of her to get herself more relax and then rested her total weight and hummed with a satisfied smile on her face.

            Ella was feeling herself blushing as this woman has no idea she’s sitting on a person! The lady seems to enjoy this gummy cushion as she rolled herself over her more, ground her butt a little bit harder. She continues talking on her phone, sitting on poor Ella as Penelope quietly laughs to herself.

            Ella’s second seater were two girls her age. One of them decides to plop down her rear on her while the other waits as they hear their friend telling them this cushion is fantastic. They take turns sitting on her, grinding and squishy her so that they could feel comfortable. Her third seater was a woman who appears to be holding her stomach with a scared expression.

Ella knows that look. It’s the same look her mother has when she eats too many tacos. The woman didn’t bother to read the sign and slam her butt on Ella. No. No. No! Get off! Get off! She releases a potent gas right on Ella’s face. She screams in her head, praying for this woman to get off of her. Every time she breathes in her gas through her nose, she wants to pass out. The woman sighs in relief while continues sitting on her for several minutes while wiggling her gassy ass on Ella. Penelope was trying her best not to laugh out loud from what she just seen.

The prank continues as more people kept trying out the seat cushion, crushing Ella’s face into a butt print. She wonder’s when Penelope will finish this prank and bring her back to her average size. She continues to stare up to see two pigeons on the tree branch. She doesn’t mind them until she hears a sound that sounded like a splat. Gross. She thought before forgetting the sign was still right beside her. Hopefully, it didn’t cover anything. And Penelope is still watching over me. Penelope was not keeping an eye on her cushion cousin as she sees an ice cream stand, but it has a line. She decides to wait in line to get her mint chocolate ice cream while forgetting Ella.

Ella wait’s patiently for Penelope until she sees another seater, and her heart stops immediately. It was Sophie’s mother, Gaea Cooper! Gaea sometimes doesn’t like Ella since she only helps her two or three times if she sees her stuck to her body or someone else or stretched into something. Gaea looks down at Ella with a curious face before pressing her hand on Ella’s face.

“Oh, So soft and squishy.” She said to herself before looking at the sign and reads it out loud. “Sit on the cushion and take it. My goodness, this is free? Must be my lucky day.” Ella hopes she didn’t hear that right. Take it? Take her!? Those damn pigeons must have pooped on the “Don’t” part! She sees her turning around to show Ella her magnificent round ass. Ella is surprised she’s wearing a skirt, but why is she’s wearing a thong! Her soft round ass smashes down into Ella as Gaea sighs to herself while wiggling her butt around, moving to a perfect position until she feels it just right.

This is torture for Ella! Why is Miss Gaea not wearing something regular? She can feel her soft ass skin all over her face. Gaea looks around to see if anyone is looking. Once it seems clear, she smiles and releases gas on the cushion. Ella cries to herself as her eyes burn from her gas. It was a silent one but also deadly at the same time. Gaea decides to have fun with this cushion as she lifts her rump, making Ella believes she was leaving before slamming it back down on her, creating a powerful print on her. She did this several times before finally getting up.

“I must have this. This is the best seat cushion I’ve ever sat on in my life. Besides, my daughters already have theirs. Why shouldn’t I have one?” That’s because I’m not a real cushion! Penelope, help! She tries to scream but remembers her mouth was shut tight. Gaea picks up the cushion before looking at the sign and a trash can right beside it. “I’m sure no one would miss this old sign.” She said and threw it away. Penelope! Where are you!? Penelope!? Gaea tucked her under her arm, pressing her boob on top of her as she heads home.

Just as Gaea left, Penelope returns back to her previous seat as she licks her mint chocolate ice cream. She looks up to see an empty bench across from her. She stares at it for a few seconds, trying to figure out what was missing there. She shrugs as she continues finishing her ice cream with a satisficing smile on her face, forgetting that she used Ella for her prank as a seat cushion.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll leave your imgination and thoughts what's gonna happen next to Ella as she's stuck with Gaea.