- Text Size +

        “Mom, are you sure this is safe?” Ella nervously asked as she tightened her hand on her stepmother’s hair, trying not to fall as she stood on her shoulder. They were at the airport, waiting for their plane to land and take the three to their destination. It’s enormous, with many people rushing to their gates or waiting for their planes to pick them up, probably back to their home or vacation.

        “Sweetie, don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

        “Yeah, Ella. This time, Mom and big sis here will be extra careful and make sure you’re safe and sound.” Ella’s big sister, Olivia, says with a sweet smile. Ella’s family is going to Las Vegas! This is like a dream vacation that’s coming true!

        “Maybe your both right. I’m worrying over nothing.” Ella said, loosening her grip just a little bit. 

        “That’s the spirit!” Mary said before realizing something. “Oh, No!”

        “What? What’s wrong, mom?!” Olivia yelled. 

        “I completely forget to buy a neck pillow! Olivia! How much time do we have left?” Mary panics.

        “Oh, We have...twelve minutes.”

        “Shoot! Be right back!” And in a flash, Mary started rushing quickly to the nearest store that sells neck pillows. As for Ella, she nearly falls off her shoulder.

        “M-Mom! Calm down! Well, make in time to get ba-MOM LOOK OUT!” Before they knew it, Mary bumps into a stranger who was also in a rush. Ella didn’t have time to grab onto Mary’s hair and fell on something soft and smooth. She looked around to see herself landing on someone’s boob. Probably Mary’s.

       She began to move, causing Ella to slide towards the immense canyon of her cleavage. Ella didn’t have time to call Mary before she slid into them. Ella was swallowed alive, slipping between her narrow gap between her mountainous breasts. Jeez! Mom’s bra is tighter than usual. She began to climb her way up, but her body moved around as her boobs and herself jiggled.

        “Oh! I am so sorry!” She heard Mary say...from the other side?

        “Nono. You’re fine. I wasn’t even looking where I was going.” She heard the other women say...right above her? What’s going on? Is my hearing alright? 

        “BOARD GATE 24 TO NEW YORK IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES. BOARD GATE 24 TO NEW YORK IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES. “ The announcement said.

        “Crap! That’s my flight!” Her boobs started jigging again with Ella between them as Mary rushed towards the ga-Wait a minute! Mom isn’t going to New York! What’s happening!? Ella tries to climb to see what’s going on, but every time she takes one step, her boobs knock her down, making Ella sink in deeper. So, she decided to wait for a bit till she stopped moving to climb out.

       A few minutes later, she hears people chattering and people putting up their luggage. Why would Mom want to go to New York?... Unless. “Thank god, I made it.” Ella heard her say, and everything stayed still. She must have taken her seat. She carefully climbed up and noticed her clothing. It was a white button-up shirt. Ella never climbs up so fast to poke her head up and look at her stepmom...Only she isn’t her. It’s a stranger her Mary must have bumped into earlier! And she’s trapped between her boobs. She has long brown hair, beautiful fair skin, brown eyes, and deep red lipsticks. Ella carefully looked down at her outfit to see a long black skirt and black shoulder jackets. She must be some kind of businesswoman. 

        “WE ARE NOW TAKING OFF. PLEASE PREPARE FOR TAKE-OFF.” T-Take-off!? To New York!? No, no! I have to get out of here!

“Miss! Hey, MISS! EXCUSE ME! MISS!” Ella yelled, trying to get her attention to look down at her boobs. I have to get back to mom and Olivia! The more she shouted for her attention, the more time she couldn’t hear her. She watches her reach out and cut on the air conditioner, pointing it towards her face. Why must bad things happen to me? This is far worse than being lost in the amusement park. This plane can’t fly just yet until I get off! “HEY! SEXY BUSINESS WOMAN! LOOK DOWN AT YOUR BOOB’S!” The lady looks down at her chest and stares at Ella confusingly. Yes! She sees me!

“Dame it. I thought I button these up.” She sighed and began reaching out both of her hands to start buttoning up her shirt. I can be inside here, trapped with nothing but her boobs!... Even though she’s hot too. Ella trash around to climb out of her boobs, but before she could, she saw her finger scratch her boobs, where Ella was trying to get out! The more she scratch her itch, she pushes Ella down deeper in her boobs. She was making her escape impossible to get out. Finally, she pulled her finger away before buttoning up her last two buttons and relaxed. “Can’t wait to get back home.” Home! Her home is in New York! NO! I can’t stay with her! I’ll never see my family again! Ella panics before she begins to cry and cry before slowly falling asleep.

 

_____

 

        “How was your business trip?”

        “It went great! I even sealed the deal with them.” Ella opened my eyes to only stare at flesh. Oh right, I’m trapped between in some stranger’s boobs. She felt her walking and talking at the same time. She must be on a phone or something. Well, if I’m trapped in here, I might as well try to escape. But I guess I can’t. “And I’ve been so lonely without you, love~.” She hears her unaware captor says.

        “Oh~” Ella hears whoever says from the other line of her phone. “Well then, once you get back home, you better not feel tired just yet. You know the drill.”

        “Don’t worry, I don’t feel tired yet~ But I will be in the morning, so you better at least make me pancakes.”

        “Well, see~. See you soon, Bunny~.”

        “You too, Tiger~” She hears before her captor’s phone cuts off. She felt her prison begin to shake as she started walking, perhaps back to her home. Ella also noticed her breasts were slightly apart. Ella could climb out of here to peek out to see where she’s at now. She grabbed her flesh as she climbed my way up close to her button-up shirt. It seems Ella could poke her head through just a bit.

       When she did, she saw she was in New York Times Square! It’s so beautiful! Her best friend, Pearl, always wishes to visit Times Square. She wasn’t kidding when it was night, and it looked so beautiful. I should thank this stranger for giving me a free ride between her breasts. This view is fantastic. I need to see more. She carefully grabs her left bra cup and tries to stand on it, yet that backfires and falls off her bra cup into her left breast. Ella tried to hold onto her cup but kept sliding down till she was pressed against her nipple. It was huge. Hmm, maybe I get in contact with her if I mess with it. 

       She roughly grabs it and massages it, hoping she feels it. Nothing. I know I’m going to regret this later, mom would be so upset if I did this to anyone, but luckily she isn’t here. Ella opened her mouth wide and put it on her nipple, licking it, sucking on it, anything that’ll make her notice her...Nothing. How does this later not feel this! Ella becomes desperate and decides to bite her. Bad choice.

        “Ow!” She felt a power smack against her boob Ella in, making her whole body squish against her nipple. Ella’s mouth is still in her nipple. “Dame mosquitoes. One of them must-have got on me.” She said. Ella’s whole body was around her areola like she was hugging her. The entire hit forces her unconscious.

       Ella wakes up to feeling herself and the boob she’s still stuck to, shaking like an earthquake while hanging above the bed. She can feel herself slowly sticking herself off. This must be her chance to escape.

        “My, bunny~. I’m surprised you kept it clean just for me~.” Ella hears an unfamiliar voice. Since she doesn’t know any of their names, she’ll just call them Bunny and Tiger, and Tiger sounded thirsty. She felt Bunny turns over for Ella to get a front view of Tiger and gasp. She has blonde hair, tan skin, green eyes, and the giant breasts she’s ever seen besides Bunny and her Principal. …I’m sure Mom and Olivia forgot about me, so…I could try a secret threesome with them. Ella thought dirty before Tiger looked down at Bunny hungrily and then her breast. D-Does she sees me? Tiger lunged her mouth at Bunny’s breast where Ella was and started sucking it. Causing Bunny to moan and Ella trapped between Bunny’s areola and Tiger’s mouth.

        “T-Tiger~! Not to gentile! You know that!” Bunny moans while Ella struggles between Tigers’ tongues and hangs onto Bunny’s nipple. She can feel herself getting loose. If she lets go of her nipple, she’ll be trapped in Tiger’s mouth.

       Ella tries to scream out for anyone to hear calling for help, but no one hears her as Ella lets go of Bunny’s nipple, allowing Tiger’s tongue to take her away from Bunny and into her mouth. She stops sucking on her wife before she sees her milk spurting out of control as she hears her sighs in relief.

        “Did you enjoy that, my little bunny~.” Tiger asks. Ella was having a tough time standing still on Tiger’s tongue while she talked and from being swallowed alive. As much as I want to be eaten by her, I need to get out of here!

        “Come on…Show me what you got, tiger~.” Bunny manages to say while breathing in heavily. Tiger chuckles.

        “You ask for it.” She warns her before she crawls back to where her wife’s glory hole, just waiting to climax. Unfortunately, some have managed to be spilled onto the bed. Tiger leans her head down and licks the tip of her vagina, causing Bunny to gasp. Ella was curious about what Tiger was talking about before she saw Tiger opening her mouth again. Ella instantly dashes out of there, only to head straight inside of Bunny’s vagina. She was about to retreat, but Tiger’s mouth lunged at her wife’s tight hole and licked every inch of it.

       This became a battle for Ella. In one direction, if she tries to get away from Tiger, Bunny’s walls will react and try to suck Ella deeper into her. Ella remembers being trapped in Trish’s vagina as a prank before forgetting about her, and it was a traumatic experience for her. Feeling the tight space all around her, feeling her movement as she takes every step, not to mention how every time Ella is trapped in someone’s pussy, the lips are sealed tight. She needed help for someone to pry them open.

       In another direction is Tiger’s mouth, pushing her tongue deeper into her wife in and out while trying to make her cum into her mouth. Tiger needed this. She had other sex with other women before Bunny, and all of their cum’s tasted the same. Bunny, however, is sweet delicious. She wants more of it and wants everything to come out of it. She wants the taste in her mouth before swallowing it whole to her stomach.

       Ella is in the between of Bunnies pussy and Tiger’s mouth. Both of their forces are strong. She couldn’t stay in the middle. She’ll end up being swallowed by one of them, but who will she be consumed by?

Bunny’s Trap

       Ella was starting to feel Tiger’s tongue pushing her in Bunny’s pussy instead of sucking it now. Not to mention feeling the walls around her is shaking crazy. Ella knew what that meant. She can hear Bunnie’s waves of juice coming straight at her. She desperately tries to crawl back to Tiger’s mouth. Ella would rather be stuck in her stomach than be trapped in here, but it is too late as Bunny releases her orgasms and allows her beloved Tiger to drink her out as if her life depends on it.

       Bunny moans aloud as she continues to cum out everything in her body until she feels no more before she raises her head to see Tiger with her face covered in her organism. Tiger licks her lips before smirking. “I warned you~” She said.

        “yeah…you did.” Bunny said, panting before laying back down. Tiger crawls over to her and lays down next to her. “you…did an amazing job, my big Tiger.” Bunny says.

        “I know.” Tiger said before she brought her wife’s head and allowed her to rest on her naked breast. “Sleep now, my love~” She tells her.

       Meanwhile, Ella tries to move any part of her body, but as usual, she remains stuck. She’s trapped in Bunnie’s vagina and some of her cum that was still inside. She was far away from her exit. She can feel her captor’s heartbeat and the walls groaning as it touches every single part of Ella. Ella groans in despair before trying again to call out for anyone to hear her. But, just what Ella expected, no one heard her. Great.

Tiger’s Tasty Meal

       Ella started to feel Tiger’s tongue dragging her away from Bunny’s pussy while sucking it. Not to mention feeling the walls around her is shaking crazy. Ella knew what that meant. She can hear Bunnie’s waves of juice coming straight at her. She desperately tries to crawl back to Tiger’s mouth. Ella would rather be stuck in her stomach than be trapped in here, but it is too late as Bunny releases her orgasms and allows her beloved Tiger to drink her out as if her life depends on it.

       Bunny moans aloud as she continues to cum out everything in her body until she feels no more before she raises her head to see Tiger with her face covered in her organism. Tiger licks her lips before smirking. “I warned you~” She said.

        “yeah…you did.” Bunny said, panting before laying back down. Tiger crawls over to her and lays down next to her. “you…did an amazing job, my big Tiger.” Bunny says.

        “I know.” Tiger said before she brought her wife’s head and allowed her to rest on her naked breast. “Sleep now, my love~” She tells her.

       Meanwhile, Ella traveled in Tiger’s throat and Bunnie’s organism. A few seconds later, she falls into her stomach along with the juices. Ella swims back up away from the cum and breaths in the rotten air of Tigers stomach. It’s like hot steam here, including Bunnie’s milk and cum that Tiger swallowed. Curious, Ella decided to at least taste Bunnies cum. She sips some before her eyes go wide. “No wonder Tiger wanted you, Bunny. You taste amazing!” Ella said before she drank more of Bunny’s cum. Once I have my fill, then I’ll look for a way out of here.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.