- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is available with renders in my blog, which you can find in my profile.

Just this morning, if you had told me how my night would go, I would have called you a liar.  That was before I had been personally invited to a sorority party by my campus crush.  All the guys dreamed of getting invited to Gamma house, and I would have said yes to anyone, but being asked by Li was icing on top.  This may have been the first time we had ever spoken, and I could barely overcome my own stammering to say I’d be there, but I knew she was my perfect woman.  Smart, gorgeous, tall, and fit, with a generously proportioned chest, I had gazed longingly at her from several rows away Tuesday and Thursday mornings in Calculus.  Now I was mere inches from her in all her radiance, and she seemed to only have eyes for me.

There was just one issue: I was now less than an inch tall.  It had taken me a half hour to work up the nerve to even talk to her, and the moment I had her attention she started growing.  And growing.  And growing.  I was down to the hem of her plaid, pleated skirt by the time I realized what was happening, and did not stop until I was flanked by two enormous brown loafers with white socks rising out of them like obelisks.  The whole time I dwindled Li watched me, her grin widening with each inch I lost.  While there was no way to tell what caused it, my dream woman seemed to be enjoying it, so I decided to roll with it.

 

I stared up at my perfect angel, now gargantuan to me, and marveled at her magnificence as she loomed over me.  She had towered over me before, too, but now it looked like she was hundreds of feet tall.  One might think that was too much of a good thing, but to me, that just made her more amazing.  From the ground, I imagined myself climbing her knee-high socks, then scaling her lean thighs to take refuge on her white panties underneath her skirt.  After that it would be simple to ascend the vast field of her white buttoned shirt over her mountainous breasts, using her decorative tie for support.  Once I reached her collar, it would be easy to clamber over her narrow lips on my way to gaze into one of her dark, nearly black eyes.

 

“Hey, you!” Li said, and her booming voice tore me out of my daydream.  It was like rolling thunder, and much deeper than any human voice had any right to be – it was as though someone had taken her voice and ran it through one of those filters from crime shows.  With her vastly greater size, even her words carried physical strength, and I felt my body shake with each syllable.  “Having a good time?”

 

I was taken aback by her words, both from their sheer volume and how casually she had said them.  Did she not notice I was barely taller than the soles of her shoes?  Maybe she did, but just did not care?  Was this how she always saw me?  Li was looking at me expectantly, and I needed to come up with something cool to say.  “Yeah, this is great!” I replied, though I stumbled over my words at the start.  Far from cool, but then again, I was not even sure if she could hear me.

 

“Really?  That’s too bad.”  Li’s voice rolled over me like velvet, engulfing me with a cushion of sound.  “I was going to ask if you wanted to head up to my room and have a bit of fun, but I’d hate to tear you away if you’re enjoying yourself.”

 

There was no way I heard her right.  Li’s voice was intensely powerful, but the words must be distorted from how deep it was.  From how she lingered over me, staring intently down at me, I could tell she was waiting for an answer.  If I did not say something soon, I would look like an idiot.  “I mean, it’s not like I’d be heartbroken if you did.  I could always be having more fun.”  I hoped that did not come off as overeager, or not eager enough.  Now that Li was titanic, I wanted to impress her even more.

 

“Come with me and you’ll be in for the night of your life.”  Li leaned forward and bent her knees, then extended the hand resting on her hip toward me.  Apparently, I had shown just the right amount of interest.  Her hand stopped just short of laying atop me, then her thumb and forefinger spread to either side of me.  They closed around me, and the tips of her digits softly pinched my whole body.  She squinted, making sure I was properly held between her fingers, then lifted me off the carpet.

When she stood back up, I felt a tremendous amount of force acting on my body.  The acceleration was sudden and intense, and it felt like my insides were left behind on the ground.  Her fingers kept a tight grip on me, however, and I was locked in place by the whorls of her fingerprints.  My ascent lasted less than a second, and in that time I had traveled what seemed to be four hundred feet at least.  With my body at rest, however, the rest of me caught up, and I felt the comfortable warmth of being nestled between her fingers.

 

Li tenderly held me in front of her face as though she were studying me.  Straight jet black hair framed her triangular face, with bangs just covering her eyebrows.  Her eyes on either wide were like large black holes, sucking up all the light – and my attention – near them from between long, delicate eyelashes.  She held me level with the tip of her bulbous nose that drew her face together, tilting her head slightly while her thin, glossy pink lips pulled tight in a lopsided smile.  Everything there was gigantic to me now, and I wanted to stand on her cream-colored skin and examine it all one at a time.

 

As she looked at me, I surmised I was not the only person who had shrunk at this party.  Over Li’s shoulder, I watched one of her sorority sisters in all pink, even with dark pink hair, raise a foot into the air and stomp on the ground.  There was no doubt in my mind I had just witnessed a murder, but there was nothing I could do about it.  For now, I would just have to be glad that the living angel Li had selected me for herself instead of leaving me to get smashed by one of her friends.

 

“This is as close as we’ve ever been to eye-to-eye,” Li boomed, and her voice blasted me with a gust of warm wind.  “But even with me holding you up, you still don’t quite reach.  Isn’t that funny?”

 

“Yeah, I guess it is,” I replied, though I did not quite see the humor.  “You could always hold me a bit higher if you wanted.”

 

Li chuckled, making a loud, ominous roar with each beat.  “I could, but I won’t,” she said.  “I kind of like looking down at you.  It makes you even cuter than you already are.”  Wait, she thought I was cute?  “Besides, you’ve been gawking up at me for, what, two months now?  I’d rather not shock you by suddenly changing your perspective like that.”  Being shrunk smaller than her thumb was a pretty big change of perspective, but I thought better than to mention that.  I did not want to risk displeasing her, especially in such a vulnerable position.

 

Before I could say anything, though, Li started walking.  She kept me level with her face, making sure I could not move around too much while she walked toward the doorway from their living room.  On the way out, I saw a tiny figure begging for their life in the palm of a gigantic redhead who barely fit inside the room while she closed a fist around them.  That was the second killing I had seen that night, and though I was sure Li saw it too, she did not react.  Again, there was nothing I could do but rejoice at the fact that it was the magnificent and magnanimous Li who had invited me instead of one of her cruel sorority sisters.

 

The thuds of Li’s loafers on the hard wood floor echoed through the hallway when she reached it, each step ringing out with a loud crack.  As she ascended the stairs, however, each footfall was many times louder, with her large, heavy feet making dull thumps on the hollow structures.  Despite the tumult that shook my bones each time she moved, Li managed to hold me perfectly level, never letting me deviate from the tip of her nose.  When we finally reached the top of the stairs it was a relief, not just because it meant an end of her cacophonous steps, but also because it was just the two of us now.  There was no chance a giantess was going to smash me so long as I was with Li.

 

Li’s room was at the top of the stairs, and she slipped into it with a quick turn.  Her room was a pit, with empty cans and bottles lying around and dirty clothes tossed around on the floor.  She was not perfect after all, it seemed, but if her only flaw was that she was a little messy I could live with it.  In every other way she was the pinnacle of humanity, and it made sense to me that she simply did not have time to keep her place clean while also being the kindest, smartest, and most beautiful person who had ever walked the face of the planet.

 

Li stepped forward and set me down on her bed near her pillows, then let me go.  I dropped a short distance onto her blue bedspread and splayed out, grateful for the soft landing beneath me. “Why don’t you lay down, make yourself comfortable,” Li said stood back up so she could tower over me for a moment, then winked before tip-toeing back to the door and pressing her back against it.  The wood pane closed with a bang, then Li reached to the side and dimmed the lights.  With a big grin she slipped her house-sized shoes off her gargantuan feet, then loosened her tie and pulled it over her head before dropping it on the ground beside her.

 

Still leaning against the door seductively, Li turned her attention to me.  “I bet you thought I never noticed you,” she said, taking a long stride toward the bed.  “I did, though.  On the very first day of class, you stood out to me.”  The bed springs wailed when she laid a knee on the mattress and shifted the entirety of her massive weight onto it.  “Well, maybe ‘stood out’ is the wrong wording, I don’t think you’d really stand out amid kindergarteners.  But I saw you, and I saw how you looked at me.”

 

The ground shifted when Li swung her other leg up, and the bed screamed while her weight was redistributed along it.  “You want to fuck me, right?”  I gulped.  The question was an obvious trap.  Obviously I did, but if I admitted it I would seem overeager and creepy.  If I denied it, though, I would both be lying and not get what I wanted most out of tonight.  “It’s okay, a lot of guys do.”  Her hands crashed down onto the mattress with a squeal and the colossal woman began crawling toward me.  “But they see me as their flawless, subservient Eastern anime princess even though I was born and raised in Cali and subject me to their boring as shit conversations.  You’ve never done that, though.  Plus, you’re a lot cuter than they are.”

 

The main difference between me and those men she seemed to despise was that I had not worked up the nerve to talk to her, but she did not need to know that.  “You’re not so bad looking yourself,” was all I could offer as I leaned back against her covers.

 

“And I thought you stared at me because I was repulsive.”  The bed cried out as she slowly crawled forward, dipping under her weight.  “I know I’m hot, but everyone who isn’t a creep seems to think I’m unapproachable for some reason.  Maybe I’ve got RBF or something, I don’t know.”  My body tilted toward her when one of her massive knees came even with me.  “I want to fuck real bad, though.  So tell me, honestly: do you want to fuck me?”

 

Li’s other leg came even with me, then she propped herself up on her knees.  I looked up the great towers of her strong, svelte thighs to see the thin white strip of her panties pulled tight over her pussy.  With her enormous skirt draped over her thighs, it would be like I had a private session to do whatever I wanted with her vagina.  “Yes, absolutely,” I affirmed.  “I want to fuck you so bad.”

 

“I knew it.”  Even from beneath her, Li’s voice was more like a force of nature than human speech.  “I’ve never fucked a man the size of my thumbnail before, but I guarantee you’re in for a lifelong memory tonight.”

 

I looked to my right and estimated how long it would take me to climb the silky smooth tower of her thigh and crawl inside her panties.  Before I could get up, however, her knee slid along the covers away from me.  When I turned to the other side I saw her other leg moving away from me as well, creeping over her bed toward the wall.  Quickly I turned my attention upwards and saw the huge ceiling of her panties dropping downward onto me.  She must have figured it would take too long for me to reach it myself and decided to do the splits to bring her pussy to me.

 

Li was unbelievably heavy, and when she leaned forward so her pussy pressed against me she somehow became even heavier.  The mattress bowed to accommodate her weight, and I was pressed down with it by her crotch.  She dragged herself back and forth across me, giggling as she tickled her vagina with my body.  When she finally settled on top of me, I could feel the lips of her labia draped across me through her panties.

 

“You feel so good down there,” Li purred, and the vibrations from her voice traveled along her body to make me shake as well.   “It seems like I’m doing all the work, though.  Why don’t you try squirming or something?”  For months I had wanted nothing more than to please her like this, and I was not going to pass on this opportunity.  It was difficult to move with her body resting atop me, but the delicate skin on either side gave me some leeway.  I wiggled as much as I could and hoped she could feel me through the thin cotton wall of her panties.

 

“Oh shit, that feels so fucking good.”  Her voice was even lower now, with a strong throaty quality to it.  Li started thrusting against the bed, grinding her crotch over my body and smushing me beneath it.  I felt her pulse tick up a little more each time her pussy thrusted against me, and some wetness leaked out to offset the rise in her body heat.

 

“I love being on top.”  Li’s voice was ragged and heavily laden with panting, and each thrust came heavier and more intense.  “It makes me feel so damn powerful, like I’m in total control.  I never –“ she interrupted herself with a moan, and when she was done she shouted, “Squirm harder, you fucking bug!  You’re here to pleasure me, and you better get me off soon!”

 

Li’s pulse was racing now, and her grinding pussy was hitting me harder and more rapidly.  I tried to do what she said and move more, but with her holding me down I could scarcely wiggle my fingers.  It did not help that I was covered in the moisture pouring out of her, which clung to me and made it even hard to breathe than it already was.

 

She began to cry out from pleasure, making my body tremble along with her, and she grinded harder against me than before.  I felt my body compress more with each thrust under the unbearable pressure from her body.  “Li, stop!” I cried out.  I tried to tap her lips to get her attention, but could not even move my arms.  “You’re crushing me!”  The colossus did not yield, and instead fucked herself even harder with my puny body.  “Ple-“

 

Li let out a long, orgasmic scream that coincided with the tiny body beneath her crumpling.  She sat still for a moment, resting her crotch on the mattress, and felt nothing besides his warm blood spreading across her panties.  In the afterparty silence that dominated Gamma house, she did not even hear his weak cries for mercy.  Her eyes closed, and she replayed the moment he was crushed beneath her pussy over and over again.  It was such a magnificent feeling she scarcely believed it had happened.  Were it not for the body-tingling orgasm that spread to the tips of her fingers when it happened, she might not have believed it herself.

She pulled her knees inward, lifting herself off the mattress a few inches.  Li had no idea what the shrink’s name was, nor did she care to know.  The creep had been staring at her for months and did not even have the guts to talk to her.  This was the best he could hope for, really.  He was such a non-entity that no one would miss him, but the feeling of him being smashed under her vagina would be one of Li’s lifelong memories.  That and the tiny bloodstain on her panties and covers were the only proof he existed and that he had fulfilled his purpose of being fucked to death by her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!