[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A college student winds up in quite the (un)savory position with his professor. As he struggles to escape her grasp, he comes to find that their dynamic might be much different from what he previously thought...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2610 Read: 8828
Published: March 30 2021 Updated: March 30 2021

1. Chapter 1 by RebeccaD4v15 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1067 words)

This story is my first, so please feel free to leave feedback! More tags will be fulfilled if/when I move forward with future chapters.

2. Chapter 2 by RebeccaD4v15 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1543 words)

Thanks for the reviews on the first chapter! I'm thinking of potentially starting a Patreon through which people can vote on polls for what happens next in stories, get chapters sooner than others, and potentially make commissions. If you're interested in that, please leave a review letting me know. Thank you, and comments/critiques are always welcome!

 

--------