- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is my first, so please feel free to leave feedback! More tags will be fulfilled if/when I move forward with future chapters.

I couldn’t describe what being stuck in a purse is like, and I never thought I would have to until now. I don’t even know whose purse I’m in, and the total darkness doesn’t help. I feel a container of lipstick slam against my body periodically, maybe once every ten seconds. The lipstick and the scent are my only two clues telling me that I’m in a purse. It smells like leathery lilies down here. What the heck is going on here? Who I can only imagine is my carrier has clacking heels that send me and my inanimate companions jostling with each step. I can hear her breathing quicken as the clacks of her heels accelerate. The echoes tell me that we’re in empty hallway. But where exactly are we? How am I only three inches tall?

 

On second thought, maybe it’s better not to know the answer to this question. People put things in purses for one reason; because they expect to use them later. And if I’m in this purse for a reason like that…

 

A hand, four times the size of my body, shoots into my purse prison. It reaches around before grabbing me for just long enough to stroke my entire body with an enormous thumb. As soon as my body is launched into the air by the thumb, the hand leaves me and reaches for a set of keys. They jangle past me. Silence.

 

A door creaks open. My captor lets out an earth-shaking (or at least, purse-shaking) sigh, placing me on what I imagine is a table. The purse starts to slump on itself, its leathery walls pushing on my naked body. I gulp. I have a feeling I know what comes next.

 

The door locks from a distance, and the heels clack on their way to me–softer this time, so maybe on carpet. For the first time in what feels like hours, I’m able to see light as my captor opens the purse to the air.

 

“Hey there, little man!” a whisper that sounds like thunder hits my ears as a hand reaches for my body. I try to escape to a corner of the purse, but it’s no use. The hand is too quick, and the stray receipts, cash, and tissues are too insurmountable of a labyrinth. Before I know it, I’m trapped in the giant hand that had grazed me no more than a minute before. I yelp as I’m accelerated into the open air, my nakedness on full display, save my fleshy manual prison.

 

“Was the trip okay, baby?” the same whisper asks. But now I see her face. I see her black hair, draped from either side of her head. Her dark brown eyes are able to easily take in all of me as I struggle inside her closed fist, only my neck and head popping out. All I can hear are her breaths and the gentle ticking of an enormous, metal watch around her wrist. My heart must be beating three times for every tick of her wristwatch. She holds me up to her face, not that I can’t already see her clearly. In fact, she’s the only thing I can see. But I don’t believe it. I can’t believe it. Is it really her?

 

“Dr… Dr. Stevens?” I manage to choke out.

 

She erupts into a universe-shattering laugh. “You can call me Lily now. I’d hardly say that we have a professor-student relationship anymore. Or at least we won’t from here on out.”

 

“What did you do to me?” I ask, starting to shiver from the cold air.

 

She tiptoes to her desk chair before plopping down, moving me to her chest level.

 

“Nothing you didn’t want me to do.” She kicks her feet up on her desk without taking her eyes off me. I do everything in my power to reciprocate her gaze. But she only laughs. “You can look if you want. I’m seeing all of you, so it’s only fair.” With unbelievable shame, I fixed my gaze on her enormous breasts. Though she’s fully clothed, a gray sweater depriving me from a clear view of her undoubtedly mountainous cleavage, the distance her tits move just from breathing is formidable. I’m enraptured in a hypnotic trance as they slip higher and then lower, her bra comfortably containing her double-D’s. Much to my dismay, my crotch rouses, bringing my cock to attention. She chuckles again, noticing my tiny dick against her fingers.

 

“Awww, now you’re just being cute, aren’t you?” 

 

Still, I can’t take my gaze off her breasts. How did this happen?

 

“So, you’re probably wondering how this happened, huh?” she asks. 

 

I nod slowly, tearing my eyes from her chest. Dr. Stevens has been my biology professor for most of the semester, and while I always thought she was unbelievably sexy, I never thought much more of it. Not only is she married with children, but very rarely do student-teacher fantasies actually come true. And for good reason I suppose.

 

But something is telling me that I’m in for something that’s a far cry from a fantasy. In all the scenarios I ran in my head, being the size of her pinky was not present in a single one. I thought about mounting her on her desk, grabbing her huge ass as I rammed into her. I could even imagine her calling my name. But now, just one of her butt cheeks could crush me one hundred times over. 

 

I try to shake the thought out of my head, but her grin tells me that she already knows what’s on my mind. 

 

“On second thought, maybe the less you know the better, right? More left to your imagination? Would you like that?” She pulls her hair out of her ponytail and licks her lips. I murmur something unintelligible.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes!” She opens up her shirt with her free hand, revealing her mammoth breasts. Like a pinch of pixie dust, she drops me into her cleavage, sealing the door to my fleshy prison behind me. She gets up on her feet and shakes her body just enough to slot my body between her left breast and her bra cup. I have a feeling it’ll be a long night.