- Text Size +

I tried to evaluate my situation. 

Sasha, my girlfriend Maria's roommate, had shrunk me and placed me in Maria's left shoe.  Sasha wanted Maria to go out with her tonight--and to wear these same shoes.  I was naked, helpless, and suddenly very erect.

I quickly raced to the heel of Maria's shoe, but the lip was simply to high for me to reach.  I tried climbing the inside of the heel, but found the leather too slick to afford any grasp.

Heart beating faster, I walked back towards the middle of the shoe, twirling around and trying to find some sort of solution to the problem.  I couldn't let Maria step on me.  Despite what Sasha said, I felt that Maria would surely crush me.

Just then, the closet door opened, and bright light shone in the shoe.  My heart froze as I waited for Maria's beautiful face to emerge--but instead, Sasha appeared once again.

"Maria's on the phone, making reservations.  She's going to take a shower, Jake, and then we're leaving.  A bit of advice: When Maria puts this shoe on, run toward the toe of the shoe.  You might find breathing there a bit easier than being 'smushed' under her giant sole."  Sasha smiled.   "Of course, it doesn't make much difference to me."  With that, she closed the door yet again.

I didn't want Sasha to win.  But given the siutation, her advice was sound.  If Maria didn't see me when she put her shoe on, my best chance was to be under her toes, where her skin wouldn't uniformly cover my body and face.

I walked toward her toe section, and stooped slightly as I reached the end.  The smell here was the strongest; I knew I would trade suffocation for very smelly oxygen. 

I layed down, trying to decide which position would best suit my body and Maria's toes.  Already, her toes had made little imprints on the sole, and I rolled over to place myself between her big toe print and her next toe. 

The insanity of the situation didn't escape me.  Surely Maria would see me; perhaps Sasha was just teasing me.  Sasha couldn't hate me that much...could she?

Time passsed.  I heard sounds in the room outside the closet; a drawer being opend, most likely Maria deciding on panties after her shower.  My heart began pumping faster.  I walked toward the middle of the shoe, standing on the giant Guess letters, and practiced waving  my arms.  I yelled, but in the immense closet, my tiny form made little noise, and I doubt my voice carried much farther than the shoe itself.

My legs trembeled.  All would depend on what happened when Maria opend the closet door.

As if on cue, the door opened, and bright light shone again.  I looked up, and saw my giantess girlfriend, Maria; medium-length black hair, soft brown skin, large breasts and soft, smooth skin.  My erection returned.

"Maria!" I yelled.  Maria didn't look down, but removed a hanger from the rack above and took off a white skirt.  "Maria!" I screamed again.  Nothing.

Maria dissapeared.  My situation was growing desperate.  Maria's voice, slightly accented, then boomed across the room:  "Sasha, what shoes should I wear?"

Sasha answered from the hallway:  "I really like those cute Guess mules Jake bought!"

My blood froze.  Sasha was serious! She was going through with this!

"Thanks!" Maria replied.  She reappeared, her white skirt bellowing beneath a cute striped top.  Her bare legs indicated bare feet...and she finally looked down on her Guess shoes.  Now!

I waved my hands and shouted.  "Maria!  Maria!"  My lungs strained to produce as much noise as possible.  "Maria!"  I waved my hands.

Maria raised her right foot, and I watched as it slide into the mule that must have been next to me.  Then, her attention turned toward my shoe. 

"Maria--" I started, then realized what Sasha had done: She had placed me inside a shoe with large letters.  Looking down, I realized the Guess lettering was most likely concealing my tiny form from Maria's eyes--and as I looked back up, I noticed Maria was no longer looking down! 

Then, as if in slow motion, Maria's giant sole appeared over the shoe.  Her  brown skin was flushed with red; clearly, she had just gotten out of a hot shower.  She covered the shoe in darkness, and I turned and raced toward her toe section. 

I slipped in my desperation, and flipped on my back in time to see her skin fill the shoe and begin to lower on me.  In fear, I didn't move, and Maria's foot then slide over my body and lowered into place on my tiny form.   Her skin, indeed, was hot--almost searing me--and no sooner had I felt her skin evelope my body, than the crushing weight of her entire body  was put upon me!

My chest and ribs compacted and strained under the weight.  My face was barely spared suffocation, as my mouth was just able to emerge from under her sole and was placed between her big toe and the next toe.  My arms were pinned down; my legs flattened; my penis crushed into my body and her foot; and I felt as if every ounce of my skin would explode in a red mess.  The blood rushed to my head and face, forced out of other areas by Maria's weight. 

I couldn't breathe.  I merely existed, waiting for Maria to raise her foot.  And as she did, the hugh weight lifted for the briefest of seconds before she took another step and jarred my bones to their cores.  My lungs voilently expelled all the remaining air, and just as I felt myself drift into unconsciousness, Maria raised her foot again.  I quickly inhaled as much air as my prision would allow, before the process repeated again. 

Each breath filled my lungs with the odor of her shoe and skin, and each step of hers then crushed that air out.  I concentrated on staying alive.  Maria simply walked into the living room.

She stood, and I waited desperately for her to move again.  Her soft, hot foot vibrated as she spoke to Sasha.  Inside my shoe-prison, I could barely make out the conversation.  The leather of the shoe groaned and squeaked as Maria unconsciouslly shifted her weight back and forth between her feet.

"Have you heard from Jake?" Maria asked.

Silence.  Then, Sasha responded:  "Maria, I don't know what to say...Jake did stop by, but said he was tired of waiting for you.  He said the party was about to start and he didn't want to be late."

More silence.  Then Maria lightly said "Oh," and despite my situation, I found myself feeling guilty.  That "Oh" was a sound she made when sad or dissapointed.   I struggled to wiggle or move, but I was cemented into place.  I silently begged Maria to walk again.

And, as if reading my mind, she did.  I heard the front door open and close, followed by car doors.  Then, the immense weight lifted slightly, and I realized Maria was in the passenger seat--thankfully!

She must have crossed her legs, as her feet, still wedging me in place, allowed me to breathe every-so-slightly without the crushing footsteps from a moment ago. 

"Sasha, can I turn the heat on? My feet are cold."  My heart lept.  Only Maria could be cold so quickly after leaving a hot shower!

Sasha's repsonse was clearly enthusiastic, but only I knew why.  "Sure Maria.  Let's warm those feet up!"  With that, the Sasha clicked on the heat, and I prayed for a short trip to Thursday's Restuarant.