- Text Size +

I loved Maria.  She loved me.  And now, ironically, we were perhaps closer than ever--though she had no idea.  Her foot's smell filled my lungs; her foot's sweat filled my stomach; and, as each step slid me further under her sole, her foot's skin finally enveloped me totally. 

I struggled for air, but each step crushed the tiny amount from my lungs, and I found no oxygen beneath her foot and the sole of her shoe.  I was totally immersed under my girlfriend, body and mind.  Her skin smothered my face, and as my lungs burned for air, as my body and bones shook violenty with each step, I pictured her lovely, brown skin.  If I had to die, at least it was with the girl I loved.  I began to lose consciousness.

Darkness momentarily took me.  I don't know for how long, but suddenly, I felt the pressure that was smashing me against foot and shoe lessen, and the tiniest bit of smelly oxygen trickled into my lungs.  I struggled for more, but could only manage shallow breaths.  I was still pinned in place, but Maria was no longer walking; and, judging from the sickining motion of my body and her foot, was seated and dangling her foot as she crossed her legs.

A small bit of relief flooded through me.  I was still trapped--and totally immersed under Maria's sole.  But, at least, her dangling foot had allowed some air into her shoe.  I hoped she would go one step further and dangle her shoe off of her foot--then, perhaps, I might be free.  At least it would provide me with fresh oxygen.

The restaurant was quiet.  I could hear few patrons in the background, and I overheard a women asking for Maria and Sasha's drink orders. 

"Water, please," Maria began--but then, Sasha cut her off.

"Lighten up, Maria," she said.  "Two glasses of this wine, please."

I heard the waitress leave.  "You need to relax, Maria."

Maria's foot bobbed even faster.  My body began to return from its numb state, and my stomach lurched back and forth with her foot.  "I guess, Sasha.  But you know I don't drink much."

"That's okay.  We'll just have a little tonight.  Let's celebrate our independence," Sasha said.  She probably knew I could hear the conversation.

"Jake and I are still together.  We--" But again, Sasha cut her off. 

"Face it, Maria," Sasha said as the waitress returned with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order.  "Jake essentially dumped you.  You know you can do better, anyway."

My heart sunk.  If only I could tell Maria the truth! If only she could hear or feel me inside her shoe!  I tried to move again, and succeded only in sliding down further under her foot.

They ordered their food.  Then, Maria said something that made my heart jump: "My feet are cold again."  If only she knew how hot they were to her one-inch boyfriend!

Suddenly, the pressue on my back dissapered.  My bones popped as the pressure finally let up on my battered and bruised body.  Maria had taken her shoe off!  I remained glued to her sole, our hot skin bonded together.  I peeled my face from her foot, but the restaurant's light momentarily blinded me.  Would she see me?  I struggled to make sesne of the blur around my body.

Then, my body lurched upwards at an alarming rate.  My stomach rolled, and I felt nausuas.  As my eyes focused, I quickly glimpsed what Maria was doing:  Sitting Indian-style on the seat, and about to tuck her bare foot under  her thigh to keep warm!  I had seen her do this before, and had always found it quite cute.  Now, however, wasn't the time! 

As I flew upwards and toward her leg, I realized the girls were sitting in a booth.  I didn't have time to cry out before, through the corner of my eye, I noticed Maria's beautiful thigh looming over me.  In an instant, I was bured again; this time, between her foot's sole and under her thigh. 

Obviously, in the dimly-lit restaurant, she hadn't seen me.  Now, I lay buried, completely surrounded by her skin on all sides.  The pressure was strong, but not nearly as bad as when she had walked on me.  This time, no oxygen greeted my already starved lungs.  Muffled by her skin, I could no longer hear Maria talk.

........

"Jake..." The voice prodded me.  "Wake up, Jake..."

My head throbbed.  My body ached.  Light slowly filtered into my eyes, and a blurred face spoke to me.  "Are you okay, Jake?"

I tried to discern my location.  I was laying on something soft--a bed? I heard bed springs groan and creak.  Was I in bed? Was I hung-over? Had all that been a bad dream?

The face cleared in front of me.  "Maria!" I shouted.  "Maria I--"

But it wasn't Maria.  It was Sasha.  And as my vision cleared, I realized I wasn't hung-over; I was shrunk. 

I was lying on Sasha's bed.  Her giantess form hovered over me, her face and breath covering my body.  "Sasha," I began, unsure of what to say.

"You were out for a long time, Jake," Sasha said.  "For a moment, I thought you didn't survive Maria's shoe."

Sasha picked me up in her huge, soft hands and rolled onto her back, placing me on her shirt, between her two giant breats.  I fell to my butt, naked, and getting erect again.  Sasha's dominance over me was frightening, but almost erotic in nature.

"I bet you passed out soon after Maria crossed her legs," Sasha said, smiling as she looked at my tiny frame.  "As soon as she did that, the waiter came by with the bread.  Maria put her feet back in her shoes."

I vagualy remembered more time under Maria's foot. 

"We left after a couple of hours.  You might not remember much--I think Maria hurt you more than I thought.  You know, Jake, you hurt Maria, too, by dumping her."

My anger returned.  "But Sasha! I didn't dump her! She couldn't have believed you!"  I shouted.

"Not at first, Jake...but after several glasses of wine, she started to see things my way.  She's not much of a drinker, you know?" 

I grew more angry.  What had she done to my girlfriend?

"Anyway, after we got back, Maria went to her bed and fell asleep with her clothes on.  Her shoes had fallen off, and I found you lying right where I had put you--her Guess shoe--only, you weren't conscious." 

I was stunned, but thankful I had survived the night under Maria's foot.  "By the way, you smell like feet, Jake.  In fact, your whole, little naked body smells like a little sponge that soaked up your girlfriend's foot sweat." 

"Where's Maria?" I shouted. 

"She went to the store to buy some headache pills for her little hang-over.  If only they made heartache pills, too.  Eventually, she came to beleive what I told her--especially after she tried calling your cell phone and didn't get an answer."  My heart sank.  Poor Maria!

"You know, Jake...at first, I wanted you to suffer.  Then, I was going to give you away to a friend.  But, I've got a better idea now...You see, Maria's pretty angry.  She feels betrayed.  And a woman scorned...well, let's just say that women don't like being dumped."

I wasn't sure where Sasha was going with this.

"So, here's my new plan:  I'm going to tell Maria you came by to give her that watch that she had bought for you last Christmas...to finally 'end the relationship.'  I'm going to tell her that I quickly shrunk you.  And then, I'm going to present you to her...as my gift.  And you know what? She's pretty upset at you right now."

I couldn't belevie my ears.  "Maria would never hurt me, Sasha!  She loves me!"

Sasha smiled again.  "She thought she did.  Now, she's not so sure.  How could any man who loved her dump her so suddenly? To make the story more beleivable, you're going to confirm everything I told her.  You're going to tell her you wanted to break up; that you don't love her; and that the party was more important to you."

I was flabergasted.  "No, Sasha! There's no way I'll do that!" 

Sasha placed her thumb and index finger on both sides of my body and gently squeezed.  A sharp pain jolted my ribs.  I cried out.

"If you don't, Jake...I'll simply put you in my shoe.  You'll never see Maria again.  Your choice."

As Sasha realesed her grip, I knew I had no choice.  Perhaps, if Maria saw me, she would understand--even though Sasha was going to make me lie.  I hoped that Maria's love for me would help her to somehow see the truth.

"Okay, Sasha, I'll do it," I replied.  "Show me to Maria.  I'll tell her anything you want me to."

To Be Continued