- Text Size +

This tender moment ended abrutly as they heard a voice in the distance.   "They've been off to who-knows-where to fuck.  They've done it a couple times already."  The both recongized that voice as the Tiefling member of their party.  Her magical abilities were beyond Perrim's.  Perrim and Lillie looked at each other with concern as the ground vibrated beneath them.  They peaked out of their leaf tent.  Quickly approaching was Jasmine along with the last member of their party, Tanon the human warrior.  Perrim and Lillie huddled together hoping that the leaf tent would keep them safe and unnoticed.

Jasmine stopped short of the tree, but Tanton walked right up to and turned out, leaning againt the trunk.  His planted his feet on either side of the leaft tent, both steps causing the ground to quake to the tiny duo below him.  As they gazed up, he undid his pants.  Jasmine took off her top as well.

"Are you sure the other two ain't anywhere nearby?"  Tanton said as he looked around suspiciouly.

"Don't worry," Jasmine replied.  She got on her knees, creating a smaller, but still imitimdating, quake.  "They've gone off to do this a couple times already.  One of them comes up with an excuse, five minutes later, the other volunteers for easy work.  And they come back in a similar fashion.  It's pretty obvious what those two have been doing while we're setting up camp."

"Oh, they so they have, have the?!"  Tanton sounded upset.  "And leaving me to do all the work at camp.  Know what, that actually makes sense.  It can't be that hard even for the small fry to get firewood."  Jasmine grabbed his dick in one hand and worked. Her long thick tail waved behind her in excitment as Tanton grew in her hand.

Directly below, Lillie questioned Perrim, "What are we suppose to do now?  They're right on top of us.  Should we just wait here until they finish... um, until they leave?"

"Not a good idea."  Perrim said.  "This spell I cast is a bit beyond my normal abilities.  If I try to use mana to extend it's duration it could have some bad side effects, like ending involunarity, causing us to switch sizes when we grow back, or maybe just making the effects permanent.  Beside, if we say here, Tanton will probably lose his balance and step on us.  This is the only type of powerful magic I've used before and I only managed it with your help.  We need to get away from them.  Far away, and then I can undo the magic and we'll be in th-"

"Move!" Lillie interupted.  She grabbed him by the hand and ran.  During Perrim's explaination, Jasmine started giving Tanton a blowjob.  Her head and tits darkend the sky above them.  Jasine's tail started swinging wildly in the air.  It suddenly slammed down close to where Perrim and Lillie were.  Lillie had grabbed Perrim just in time to dodge the tail before it raised up and swung again. They kept their eyes on the tail, missing Jasmine's hand as it lowered onto them.  They were both pinned by her oversized hand.  Perim attempted to lift the shrink spell in a panic, but felt his mana reserve was already empty.  'Mana transfer works best with skin contact.  Is she such a powerful sorceror that she was able to drain me completely with such a quick touch?  Or is it because I'm so small?' Jasmine removed herself from Tanton, to his annonance.

"Oh, quit pouting," Jasmine teased.  "Look, I found our missing companions."  Her fingers, each longer and thicker than Perrim and Lillie, scopped the two off the ground.  They tumbled onto the open palm of Jasmine's other hand.  They were unable to stand up as that hand lifted into the sky, roughly level with Tanton's errect dick.  Tanton looked down from high above, cocking his head in confusion. Jasmine explained, "I caught them shrink down a week ago.  Since then, I've been keeping an eye on them, hoping to catch them in the act again.  Now, we have a couple of toys to make this more fun."

"Fun?" Tanton still looked confused.  Jasmine nodded with a smirk.  Tanton did not like that smirk.  "What do you mean by fun."

"Oh, c'mon, you know.  They can be fun toys for us right now."  Tanton's lack of response caused her to continue.  "I mean like sex toys."  She plucked Perrim from her hand.  Perrim felt his body being squished by the two fingertips.  He couldn't see anything as he quickly was raised up to Jasmine's mouth.  He was pushed against her lips and one of the fingertips pushed him from behind, forcing him between the lips.  The lips resisted slightly but provided enough give for him to slip into Jasmine's dark mouth.  This all happened in the span of mere moments.  Ffor Jasmine it was no different than trying a soft candy.  Witht the toy on her tongue she lowered her head to continue Tanton's blowjob.


Tanton took a step back.  "I don't think this is a good idea." he said.  "Why don't you use your magic to change them back or whatever."  Jasmine pouted once more, then placed her free hand on Tanton's side.  Her eyes lit up and Tanton felt himself get lightheaded.  Why didn't he notice until now that his back was to the tree? 

"C'mon, it'll be fun," Jasmine commanded.  With those simple words, Tanton realized that Jasmine was right.  It would be fun.  A wave of relief came over him as Jasmine's lips wrapped around the tip of his cock.  She paused there for a moment before continuing what she had started earlier.