- Text Size +

The main downside to being in an adventuring party was the lack of common conveniences.  Sleeping inside, taking a warm bath, quickly relieving yourself, and such.  It mostly boils down to a lack of privacy.  It is hard to enjoy many of these small pleasantries when you had so many teammates so close by.  The security of a night's rest without being attacked by wild animals or bandits was useful, but it has its downsides.  The biggest problem, for some, was the lack of privacy to get in a good fuck in.  But like all problems in this life, magic provides a solution.


The halfling, Perrim, fidgeted impatiently against a large oak tree.  He had volunteered to gather a bit of firewood for the camp tonight, loudly noting how cold it's been the past couple nights.  The wood in question was easy enough for him to find, but he made sure to put distance between himself and the camp.  Once safely out of sight and sound of the others, he spent time carefully crafting a small tent made of three leaves at the base of a nearby tree.  A single twig and a quick enchantation held the leaves together.  He poked it with a finger, satisfied by it's extra endurance.  Next to the tree, it blended in with other fallen leaves on the ground.  Perrim's work complete, he started to pace back and forth. He was so lost in thought, or maybe she was just that quick and careful, that he nearly jumped when two oversized hands covered his eyes, along with most of his face.  "Lilli-'' A second hand covered his mouth, cutting him off.


"Shhh'', a voice behind him whispered, "This is supposed to be our secret."  The Elf, Lilliverra, lowered her hands so that her arms wrapped around Perrim's torso.  They pulled against him, pulling him close as she knelt down. She kissed his neck gingerly, having to bend down even from the lower vantage point.  Her hands move passionately but deliberately lower, claiming him with every playful prod and squeeze.  It wasn't until a hand found its way under his clothing and grabbed his rising member that her toy resisited. 


"C'mon.  You know I need to concentrate to make this work."


"No I don't," Lillie teased.  "You didn't say that the first time we did this.  You just said that the body contact helps "channel the mana".  Makes the process easier or whatever.  So I guess this concentration you're just now bringing up is a.... privilege".  She punctuated the last word with a determined squeeze of her hand.  Her much larger fingers reaching past his dick and grabbing onto his balls at the same time.  "Besides," she continued as he stifled a quick breath, "I want you to work your magic from here.  I want to feel you overtake me."


Between her kisses Perrim whispered a soft enchantation and slowly the two started to shrink.  As the world around them grew, Lillie shrank at a faster rate than Perrim.  As his form grew comparatively, she had to slowly stand up.  Her arms had wrapped around his torso and contained him.  Now they found themselves stretched against his increasing bulk.  His arms grew comparatively, and she could feel the muscle in them that she couldn't before.  She closed her eyes, letting her sense of touch overwhelm her.  In mere moments her arms went from surrounding him, to embracing him, to barely holding him.  She continued her kissing, her neck no longer bent downward and soon she found she had to reach up to keep kissing him.  Once the magical energy stopped, she discovered that she had lifted herself onto her toes and Perrim was standing straight.  'When had that happened', she thought.


The two had been meeting like this as they could for several months.  Perrim had been nervous when he first mentioned the idea to Lilliveria.  He never mentioned where the idea came from.  But Lillie was just as pent up as he was and willing to give it a go to fulfill her urges, even with a man half her size. 


Perrim's concept is simple enough: shrink down to a small size so that any nosey party members or wandering monsters don't notice as you enjoy your time together.  A quick couple leaves and an endurance spell created a small tent for the privacy needed.  The endurance spell was intermediate knowledge but easy enough for Perrim to cast.  The real problem was casting the powerful shrinking spell to shrink to a small enough size, and to shrink two people on top of that.  Perrim knew that he didn't have enough mana for a spell like this.  This spell wasn't too complex, but was too mana intensive for his magical calibur.  Although Lillie was not formally trained in any magical sense her elven blood contained a large manachlorian count.  By making physical contact, skin against skin worked best, he was able to channel her magic energy as well and use the large mana source they created together to weave the necessary magical energy together, successfully casting the spell as intended.  The first time he cast this spell, he wasn't expecting them to be roughly the same height but they had both come to enjoy it.


"Ok, let's get under the leaves.  Last thing we need is some bird spotting us right now."  Lillie playfully pouted at the quick interlude but they both hurried over to the makeshift tent Perim had prepared prior.


After the first time together, Lillie quickly grew to love these shags.  Perrim had the strange mixture of adventure's muscles with a halfling pudgey frame that made him so different from other adventurers.  Normally his small stature accentuated his fat and hid the strength his muscles had.  Not that it was impressive when she could pin him to the ground with one hand behind her back.  But on a more even playing field Perrim was a different person.  His firm touch surprised her initially, but the way he held her, strong muscles held back by a gentle hand, was something she had never experienced before.


For Perrim, this was the greatest sex in his life.  Being half the size of most everyone else left him with two types of sex partners, the overtly-dominant and the desperate.  Either way, sex was always a chore - a great one for sure - but he was always out of breath at the end while his partner was calmly enjoying a drag.  For the first time he found himself in control. The little coos Lillie made elevated him.  He loved the soft moans of approval when he worked slightly harder, while still holding back.  He strove to outlast her, to tame her, but as a way to show how much he cared for her.


The tender moment of two consenting adults enjoying a perfectly safe, if abnormal, sexual experience with each other was suddenly interrupted by the repetitive shaking of the ground...