- Text Size +


Countess Emily Arundel was the definition of privilege. She hated it, so much so that none of her friends knew her circumstances. Her noble title and family wealth had been a closely guarded secret while away at University. Her long brown hair cascaded down to her chest as she watched the gardens of her estate pass by, her arm unconsciously stroking her bag in anticipation. 

 

Her driver rolled down the front window to press the intercom on the front gate. It had been four years since Emily had been home. The warm nostalgic feeling washed over her as they approached the large house. One of her mother's house staff opened the car door for her as they stopped. 

 

"Welcome home, miss," he offered as she took his hand to exit the car. "Can I take your bag," he continued as she possessively tucked the large bag under her arm, 

"No, Thank you, Joe, but this one is just for me."

 "Very good, Your Father is out of the country, and your mother will be back in three days." Emily nodded lightly. The news was no surprise to her, for once she was glad of the privacy. As she entered the house, Jess, one of her mothers PA's, appeared to offer her services; Emily cut her off before she could speak, 

"No, I'll have dinner at six, and until then, I want to be left alone."

 "Of course, Miss, We have a new service number since you were last home, dial 0 for me on the internal line."

 

    Free of her mothers' staff, the young heiress finally made it to her rooms. Lisa was waiting for her standing in the corner of her room silently. 

"Lisa? Did they make you stand there the whole time I was away?" she said, offering her a warm smile, "I thought you were going to get a job in the city?"  Lisa's expression twisted slightly as she shook her head, 

"Work is hard to find in this economy; besides, with you gone, it has been much easier keeping this place clean." 

Lisa was the same age as Emily, having joined her mothers' staff at sixteen to be a companion and later general housekeeper. She stood the same height as Emily at 5'5" although her education had been cut short when she joined the workforce full time. The two girls were as close as their contractual relationship would allow. 

 

Emily sat at her vanity and emptied her bag across the surface, 

"Well, I am back now and what I am about to show you will never leave this room."

The dark wood box was inlaid with a complicated gold engraving. Emily stroked it as she looked over to Lisa, who had stepped closer.

 "I collected this on my way home. The auctioneer claimed it belonged to Catherine the Great." Her fingers slid along the fine details on the box as she thumbed the latch open slowly. Her assistant leaned in,

 "What is it? Jewels?" she whispered conspiratorially. 

Emily shook her head slowly as she lifted the lid from the box. A long shiny piece of decorated ivory caught the light as she revealed the long smooth object. 

"It is said that it can provide hours of pleasure..." she whispered as she ran her fingers across the decorations of the object. Lisa gasped, 

"Is that...is that a dildo?" the words sounding panicked. 

"You're welcome to stay and watch..." the heiress said as she lifted the phallic object from the box and examined it properly.

 "I...I'll be in the next room," Lisa exclaimed while excusing herself. 

 

The countess's eyes raked back and forward over the ornate toy. It was almost as if it had an allure of its own. Desire rose within her as she ran a wet wipe across the surface, chewing her bottom lip as she prepared it. 

"We are going to become fast friends..." she whispered to her new acquisition. 

 

Sliding onto her bed and out of her dress, she rolled onto her back. Pushing the discarded clothes to the floor with her foot as she climbed over her duvets. As she lay naked on her bed, a flicker of doubt crossed her mind. The ivory shaft was an artefact; after all, should she just... 

"Oooh..." Her hands had acted faster than her brain as she felt the tip of the toy against her clitoris. 

"Well...too late now." she reasoned as she began to slowly pleasure herself, enjoying the smooth tip against her labia. The pleasant feeling within her built as she teased herself. It wasn't long until she felt it penetrate.  

 

    "Feels good, right?"  

Emily froze solid as an unfamiliar feminine voice spoke. Opening her eyes slowly, she swept the room, looking for the source. 

"Don't stop on my account...at least finish..." as the voice continued, a swell of heat rose within her, Emily wanted to investigate, but the push of lust had to be addressed. The toy met a renewed pace as the young woman vigorously worked it into herself. The orgasm came quickly as her body caught fire; every nerve was trembling with pleasure as she melted into her soft bed. 

"Mmmm, I needed that as much as you did...Shall we go again?"

 

The countess sat up, feeling warm and happy as she resumed her search for the voice.

 "Where are you? What kind of pervert skulks in a ladies bedroom?"

 "My name is Aphy; while I am certainly a pervert, you brought me in of your own free will..." 

    "I think I would remember bringing another woman in. Where are you?"

    "I was thrust into you. Now I am part of you...young...noble...wealthy....Yes, You'll do nicely." The voice was sultry and penetrating.

    "Into me? My new dildo talks! ....explains the price... What do you mean part of me?"

    "You're taking this remarkably well. My last host took weeks to accept me."

    "I'm certainly not taking it well. I fully intend to have you exorcised. Haunted sex toys are just my luck, to be honest." 

    "Interesting, You think you're dreaming...Call in your slave from the other room."

    "We can't call them that. Lisa is a housekeeper."

    "Whatever, call the girl who serves your every whim for barely enough money to live."

    "Fine, LISA!" Emily called as she pinched her arms, slowly getting concerned she was, in fact, awake. 

 

    Lisa came in, quickly closing the door behind her as she saw her mistress sitting naked on her bed. Standing awkwardly by the door, she averted her eyes to the window.

    "Yes, Emily? Your appearance is hardly appropriate..."

    "Insolence! How dare she talk to you like! Scorn her!" Aphy seemed to take offence on her behalf as a rush of heat flooded into her body again. 

    "Uh...We can't scorn staff." Emily said as the warm feeling turned into a sensation of power, her housekeeper looking more meek than before as she waited uncomfortably in the corner.

    "Scorn? Are you okay, Emily?" Lisa said, glancing over, trying to lock eyes.

    "Feel it, The desire, She wants it, you want it...Make her kneel!"

    "Uh, Lisa, Please kneel." The countess nervously said as she stood from her bed. The voice in her mind was right, and she could see Lisa's eyes twinkle at the command just before reason reasserted itself. 

    "Kneel? What's come over you! It would not be appropriate! I am a member of your staff!" the housekeeper retorted but made no move to leave.

    "Slave, She is your Slave!"

    "I said kneel, Slave. Do as you are told." Emily asserted with more confidence, Her perspective shifting as she stepped towards Lisa, hands on hips. The room seemed to get smaller. A warm feeling made her smile as her hand stroked her firm breast. The housekeeper was a full head shorter than her, and she was wearing heels.

    "That's right...feel powerful...and you will be powerful..."

    Lisa looked up to meet her eyes. The housekeepers' willpower snapped as their eyes met; she fell to her knees, grovelling next to Emily's bare feet. The power rush was immediate as Emily lifted her foot, pushing Lisa onto her back and pressing her barefoot down onto her neck. 

    "Yes, She is property. Look at her. She loves it!"

"I can see it in your eyes, Lisa. I can feel it under my foot. You stayed because you wanted to serve. Now you will serve, Understand?"

    "Yes, Mistress...Thank you, Mistress." Lisa gasped out the words.

    "This is just the beginning..."

    Emily stepped off of her housekeeper, no, slave. The whimpering woman returned to a kneeling position. This new pleasant sensation had managed to distract her from the surreal occurrence that had brought it about. Stepping over to her mirror, she had to crouch slightly to see her face.

    "I must be seven feet tall...Fuck I am going mad..." the confusion at her reality killed her buzz, her height coming back down to her regular size as she stared in disbelief at the mirror.

    "That's my thing. I can make you as powerful on the outside as you feel inside. Just let me in. Let me share. That's my bargain."

    "What's in it for you? I want to know the full terms."

    "Mistress?" Lisa said softly from her kneeling position.

    "SILENCE SLAVE; I wasn't talking to you." Emily snapped, feeling the pleasurable heat return as her body expanded slightly. 

    "I thrive on sexual energy, not just yours but those who lust for you. Accept me, and you will feel pleasure like never before."

    "Well, I can't argue with that. Mother has arranged for a young earl to spend the day with me tomorrow. She is a traditionalist and wants to arrange a marriage. I suppose that can be your trial run, Aphy."

    "Oh, how I missed being in a noble body...Let's do it, swear this desperate girl to silence and tomorrow our fun will begin." The voice sounded excited as the warm energy swirled around in Emily's chest.

    "Lisa, You're my little bitch now, tell no-one, Go, resume your normal duties," Emily matter-of-factly stated as she crouched down to collect her panties. Lisa was visibly trembling as she rose to her feet. Her new slave was scared but couldn't stop herself grinning once she thought Emily had turned away. 

 

´--

 

    The light broke across her as the morning sun streaked in from the window. As the countess sat up, ready for a fresh day, she smirked. Lisa was kneeling next to the window. The previous day had not been a dream. 

    "Aphy? Still with me?"

    "*Yawns* I am. What time is it? Shouldn't we be sleeping until noon?"

    "Wow, a spirit that needs sleep? Just my luck, I would love to sleep in, but Kelvin is arriving at nine to collect me."

    "Collect you? He'll be lucky if we deem him worthy of collection..."

Emily giggled. She pushed herself from the bed, heading into her bathroom to begin her morning routine.

    "SLAVE! Your tasks now include attending to my grooming!" she called, smirking as she heard Lisa scramble to her feet. 

 

 

    Jess had turned breakfast into a formal affair, using the large table and arranged for the kitchen to make a full spread of breakfast options. Emily slumped down into one of the chairs and picked at the spread. Her friends would be outraged at her for this excess, especially after joining them in protesting for higher wages for workers. 

    "I am such a hypocrite...All my friends would leave me if they could see me now."

    "Doubtful. Mortals are jealous of what they don't have. They would flock to your wealth, all semblance of morality lost. I have seen it hundreds of times." The dry tone Aphy provided made Emily smiled as she nodded to herself at the logic.

"I went to an average university to get away from all this family responsibility, I don't think any of my new friends could afford their own rent most of the time." A memory flashed across her mind as she giggled.

    "Reminds me of Louise. She found out who I was, confronted me about it...I had her transferred to Africa...I'm a bitch at heart."

    "Mmm, feels good to control the fate of others, though, doesn't it?"

    "Yeah, I still remember her face when they escorted her out. That was my best powertrip until last night."

A loud chime broke her reverie as she sat up straight. Jess appeared at the door to the breakfast room. The woman's suit was spotless as she stood with a stiff posture, announcing the guest.

    "Earl Kelvin Freeborough to see you, Maam."

    "She's a total domina. Avoid her. She'll spoil your buzz." the voice warned as Emily felt a familiar swirl of energy. 

The Earl appeared at the door next to Jess. He was a little older than Emily in his late twenties. Sporting short dark brown hair with what can only be described as a distinctly average build. The suit he was wearing reeked of money as he clasped his hands behind his back and grinned towards her. 

 

    "That one, on the other hand...We can own him."

Emily giggled at Aphy's comment as she stood from the breakfast table, gesturing politely for him to join her.

    "Earl Freeborough, Please, join me for breakfast."

    "Good, lure him in, like a hapless guppy." Em giggled again as the Earl approached, giving her a strange side-eye.

    "Thank you, Countess. I am glad my appearance amuses you. Call me, Kelvin, please."

    "And you can call me Countess until another honorific becomes appropriate."

    "Ooh, Sassy, I love it. Let's never let him use your name."

    "Fair enough, Countess, I have a full day planned for us to break down some of those walls." Kelvin confidently announced as he sat opposite her, picking food from the spread on offer.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes, exchanging glances as she contemplated her options. Choosing her words carefully, she addressed Aphy while locking eyes with the Earl. 

    "Is 10 am too early for sex?"

The Earl spat his coffee across the table as he scrambled to reclaim his dignity. 

    "It's never too early for sex. Bored with him already? Poor guy never even got past breakfast."

    "Haha, I just really want to see what you can do!" Emily smirked as she stood, watching the panicked man composing himself.

    "I assure you I am capable in such regard. We should, however, get acquainted first, as is proper!" Kelvin stared back at her like a deer in headlights. 

    "Let him take you outside. If you want to see what I can do." the voice turned seductive as a warm rush slowly seeped across the Countesses body, heating her in preparation.

    "Fine, I will allow myself to be escorted to the lake," Emily said, smiling at her successful doublespeak.  

 

The summer air was pleasant as the two nobles strolled down to the lake. The lake was a secluded area on her estate, hidden by a thick tree line. Nostalgia came over her as she tuned out Kelvin's monologue about his family heritage. 

    "And that's when we became tied to three royal lines...you're not listening to me, are you?" he admitted as he stopped walking, the tree line breaking into a large expanse of water. 

    "Kelvy, I have a degree in Social Politics. I know all about your family. Today is a beautiful day, and you're here with me. Do you honestly want to discuss your family?" she teased as she slipped out of her shoes and stepped to the water's edge.

    "No, Countess, of course not, my apologies. You do look radiant today. I am under a lot of pressure to impress you today. Uh, I mean, I didn't mean to!" 

    "Hah, got him. Our power coaxed honesty. Faster than expected, I am sensing that his guard started breaking when you took your shoes off." Aphy sounded triumphant as the familiar feeling of power spread across Emilys' body.

    "Mmm? Am I a prize to you? Something to be won?" Emily teased as she sat, extending her legs out in front of her, her feet protruding from under her dress, toes wiggling. 

    "Oh no, nothing like that, Just uh, uh, well, I, You, well you know?"

    "Wow, this man is playdough...not even a challenge!"

    "I don't. How about you sit right here and explain it to me?" the countess coyly said as she tapped the ground with her foot. The Earl was struggling to string clear thoughts together as his eyes followed her delicate foot. 

    "Of course, of course, I never knew what to expect. You're certainly playful for a Countess, Emily." Kelvin awkwardly spoke as he sat down next to her. 

    "TskTsk, Don't stand for that. I've got his energy...we can begin whenever you want."

    "That's Countess to you. Emily is for my friends. Maybe if you rub my feet, we can break down some of those walls you were talking about," she offered softly, lifting one of her feet towards him.

    "I, Uh, Well, I, Since you insist." he fumbled through the sentence before taking her foot between two hands and kneading it reverently.

    "Good boy...That feels wonderful...Aphy...Let's go."

    "Your wish is my command, Countess," The spirit chirped sarcastically as a rush of pleasure flooded through Emily. The Earl's touch seemed to stimulate her more and more as her skin became more sensitive to the touch. Emily closed her eyes and focused on the feelings within, and her hardening nipples pushing against her bra.

    "What the fuck-"

    "SHUT UP! Just go with Kelvy!" The countess cut off whatever complaint he was about to make as she felt his hands get smaller against her foot. 

    "He loves it. I'm going to take more from him."

Emily swapped the foot Kelvin was massaging as she felt his hands get smaller again. The temptation to open her eyes was growing as she fell onto her back. 

    "This is wonderful, Kelvy...how about to kiss my calves for me?"

    "Of course, Countess, What is-"

    "No questions...just kisses."

    "This is not even a challenge. ‘Kelvy' is lovestruck already."

Reaching down between her legs, Emily found Kelvin's head kissing her lower leg. She felt a burst of power as the man's whole head fit into her grip. She must have been massive. The power was boiling over within her. Taking his head in hand, she guided him up to her thighs. She was squeezing her eyes tightly as she focused on the sensation of his small lips on her inner thigh.  

    "Mmm, that's good, Slave. I feel amazing."

    "Huh? Slave? Wha-"

    "Quiet, no talking, Mistress is enjoying herself."

    "He wants more. He is desperate for it. Can you feel it?"

    "I can...I want more too."

Emily pushed herself onto her elbows and opened her eyes. Her clothes were scattered around in shreds. She didn't even feel them snap free as she fixed her gaze on the two-foot-tall man on his knees between her thighs. 

    "It's time for you to win your prize, little slave. Start with my clitoris, tongue only, keep your cock away from me."

    "You know if he gets off as well, it will only amplify it for us."

    "Really? But men get useless once they shoot their shot..."

    "True enough, save the thought for later."

    "Countess? Wha-"

    "SILENCE! What did I say about talking, now, lick." Emily firmly declared as she took his head with her hand and guided it between her legs. 

As she reclined back, she was surprised to see the treeline encroaching on her as she gained in size. Reaching out above her head, she gripped a tree in each hand like bedposts as she chewed her lip in excitement. The man between her legs began to pleasure her, the touch of his small tongue sending waves of pleasure across her body as she felt her feet enter the lake. 

    "Fuuuck, yes! Keep going, little guy, I feel it..." she moaned as she ripped the trees from the ground. Opening her eyes, she examined the trees in her grip through blurry eyes as she felt her orgasm approaching. Looking down, she saw her body extending down into the lake, the man pleasuring her nowhere to be seen as she closed her eyes once more. 

    "He's only just able to reach our clit now...If I take more, he may not be able to service us...."

    "I AM!" Emily screamed as her hands vigorously rubbed at her nipples, her other hand taking Kelvin's whole body and pressing it into her. 

    "A GODDESS!" she added as she thumbed the small man's head into her vagina, dexterously moving her fingers under his feet to insert him fully. 

    "YEEES! MMMM, THIS IS WHAT I WANT! FUCK YES!"

    "YEEEEEES! THIS IS POWER!"

Emily and Aphy both scream in unison as her muscles tighten around the now trapped Kelvin. The Countess felt Aphy's power seep from her vagina walls, penetrating the choking man. The Earls' screams turned to moans as he blew his load. The tiny splash inside her amplified Emily's orgasm as she arched her back in pleasure. The loud crash that followed as she slumped back down sent large waves across the lake and scattered wildlife from the trees. 

    "That was perfect..."

    "Yes...thank you, Aphy..." Emily admitted as she relaxed, feeling the power fade as she dozed off.

 

    "Mistress? Are you okay?" Lisa's concerned voice woke her from her sleep. Emily slowly sat up as she rubbed her eyes, still feeling slightly numb as she looked around. She was sitting in a deep dirt crater-a towel laying across her naked body with Lisa kneeling next to her concerned.

    "I'm fine, just a little confused...I must have been huge..." she pondered, standing to appreciate the ass shaped crater. Gravity took hold of the prisoner in her nethers as she stood. Deftly she caught the man as he slipped from her. 

    "Oh, shit, What the fuck..."

    "Yeah, we should remember to remove them before we return to normal next time..."

    "Now, you tell me...Can we...fix him?"

    "Put him back inside next time we play? That may work...or he may stay the same while you get bigger around him, I can't remember."

    "You can't remember? Aphy! I have a two-inch tall Earl in my fingers!"

    "Coun-" the Earl started to say as he regained consciousness. 

    "You stay quiet. What did I tell you about talking? Also, it's Goddess now."

    "It's not all bad, is it? He is adorable at that size. Can we collect him?"

    "Bah, You planned this. We will fix it, Lisa. Go fetch me some clothes."

The Countess angrily declared as she climbed from the dirt crater, wandering down towards the lake to wash herself and her new pet.

 

Chapter End Notes:


--
Story was written for practice, feedback appreciated
--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute