- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter jumps forward a little bit in time, the young girl is gone and a new client is in the salon, please leave a review and let me know what you think

Pov: makeup bottle.
Terrified inside the cloth you see her fingers descend down again grabbing you along with a few other people. You look up and see her looking ahead as she walks foward paying no mind to you in her fingers, suddenly without warning you see a huge tan coloured bottle come into view, suddenly you feel her fingers begin to move you towards the nozzle at the top of the bottle. Without so much as a word she places you inside instantly trapping you in the sticky tan liquid inside the tube and quickly placing the cap back on top of you blocking out all light.
Trapped in the dark you try and wriggle out of the liquid but it's no use, your completely stuck in it. As time draws on you hear the voices of a few different girls outside chatting outside, finally you feel movement as your prison is raised into the air, the sound of Courtneys voice becomes clearer as you hear her say words that terrify you "This foundation will look great on you".
Light blinds you as the cap is pulled off, as your eyes adjust you see the smiling face of Courtney for a second before she pumps you out of the nozzle along with a pile of foundation straight onto a huge purple piece of foam. Before you can dodge it the flood of makeup covers you completely, frantically you scramble to the side trying to get free of the liquid. Your head comes out the side of the makeup but it's too late, you see the face of a brunette teenage girl around 18 looking straight at you clearly not seeing the tiny man that about to become her makeup, screaming for help as her face grows bigger and bigger neither her nor Courtney seem to hear you.
Finally you feel yourself get forced down into her cheek, expecting to be crushed your surprised to feel yourself being raised back up stick stuck in the pool of makeup, you only get a moment of happiness as you realise she's just moving it over to another part of the teenagers face before slamming you down again. It goes on until you finally feel yourself pulled back further and dumped on the countertop still trapped on the makeup pad, Courtney grabs the giant teen a massive strawberry which you watch her effortlessly raise up to her mouth and chomp down on.
Courtneys hand comes racing back down to pluck the pad up again hoisting it up to the huge face of the young girl. Looking up terrified at her chewing away on her snack you see her cheeks warping with each movement, held confront of her cheek you watch her swallow the mouthful as Courtney effortlessly slams the pad down again but this time you feel her start to grind you across the face slamming you back and forth like nothing, you hear the splattering of the makeup around you as she smoothes it out beneath the pad, your given a moment to breathe as she lifts you off but quickly slams you back down into the side of the teens face grinding you up the side, you feel your body begin to break as you leave the soft part of her face.
One last raise off her face lets you see yourself be positioned right over her immense forehead, staring down at her eyes hoping that she will finally see you you hear her laugh as Courtney says something you don't make out, her laughter fills the air as you feel yourself slam down into her hard forehead, you survive the initial impact but can't prepare yourself as the pad grinds over you crushing you down onto her face mixed in with the rest of her makeup now nothing more than some makeup on a teenagers face.

Chapter End Notes:

Tried to make this a bit longer and have decided to just do 1 pov per chapter for now