- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter is mainly setup, gives a good idea of where the story is going. Second chapter will get into it and should be up in the next few days

You woke up in darkness surrounded by the sounds of people yelling "what is this place!" "What's happening" cried the voices around you, getting up your eyes adjusted to the very dim seam of light running in an enormous rectangle above your head, you can see about 11 people around, some still unconscious on the floor.

About an hour passes and the yelling has turned to concerned conversation, everyone is now up and trying to make sense of what's going on or where they are. Finally a female voice can be heard muffled from above, only the occasional word is clear enough for you to understand
"Salon", "busy day", "got some new ones", after a few minutes the voice seems to fade away. Confused conversation begins again until light erupts from the sky blinding everyone for a few seconds.
As your vision returns you can see the people all around you clearly now, their heads are pointed upwards with a stunned look. Turning your head to the sky your baffled by the sight of a giant white girl in her early 20s with blonde hair framing her huge smiling face. Suddenly her voice booms above no longer muffled by the roof "Hey little guys, I'm so glad you arrived on time I have a big day planned for you all. Welcome to my beauty salon my name is Courtney and I do girls hair, nails and makeup for all sorts of events but my salon has a little secret and that's where you guys come in, no point in telling you more I'm sure you will all work it out soon".

Dumbfounded, people start screaming up at this woman but getting no response it's quickly realised they must be so small that she can't hear them. Without warning a huge hand comes down above you but stops a few centimeters above your head, her fingers spread out and begin pulling the sheet below you together gathering up every person and lifting them high above. Peaking over the edge you see an enormous salon filled with everyday items that completely dwarf you in size now, as she stops moving her fingers descend into the makeshift bag and pluck 4 people out. You watch as her hand lowers them down casually dropping two on a large plastic seat and quickly bringing a small piece of clear tape down sticking them to the chair one towards the front and one right in the center. The other 2 in her hand are brought down to a container filled with strawberries and effortlessly plunged into 2 different strawberries stuck in the flesh.
Her hands quickly raise back up and grab another 4 people narrowly missing you, lowering her hand you see her grab a foam toe separator and stuff one of the people down into the section for the big toe burying him in foam, 2 more people get carried over to a tray filled with different lip makeup, at random she picks 2 out and drops them on to the red surface before placing the lipstick back. The last person left in her hand is brought down and shoved in the nozzle of a skin coloured bottle.
Terrified you watch her hand come back and grab you along with the other 3 remaining people. 2 are brought down to a line of white sandals and taped down, one on the heel and one on a different sandal right where the ball of the foot lands. The man next you is dropped on a piece of gum then covered again in the foil and put in a pile of similar pieces. Finally you see her raise you up smiling at you "lucky last, that means you get to watch before I decide how I deal with you" with that you see her other finger come up with a tiny dot of makeup on it, she sticks you to it and carelessly smears you against her cheek rubbing it in without a thought with her finger, completely covering you and sticking you to her massive white cheek to watch the horror that is about to unfold

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review with any feedback I'd love to hear it