- Text Size +

Pov: first strawberry.
Plucked up by Courtney you see her lower you down to a huge bowl of strawberries and suddenly feel her plunge your lower body into one of the red fruits, buried up to your neck you try and move but your totally trapped. You watch as she goes about her day setting up the shop and greeting her first customer, a mother and daughter.
After giving the girl a pair of sandals to wear she leads her over to the counter that your bowl rests on. Looking up you watch this young girl have her hair and makeup done all the while chewing on a piece of gum that you see her crushed between her molars over and over as she chats away to Courtney.
Her huge blue eyes drift towards you noticing the bowl of strawberries, she licks her lips and says "courtnry can I have a strawberry please!".
"Of course you can, here". You hear Courtney respond while her fingers begin to reach straight for you. Carried by her fingers you can't look away from the huge blond girl staring at you as her face gets bigger and bigger, she plucks the gum out of her mouth as you get placed in her awaiting hand. Quickly raised up you see her mouth open up in front of you gleaming with saliva, her huge white teeth crash down right in front of you and tear a huge chunk of strawberries away, without lowering you she begins to chew her mouthful giving you a front row seat to the chaos inside as she thanks Courtney for the snack.
Her blue eyes barring down on you without a glimmer of recognition are all you can look at as she swallows the food with a loud gulp. Not wasting any time she brings you towards the mouth again but this time you watch as her teeth soar over you leaving you in the dank wet environment of her mouth, your light is cut off as she slams her lips shut and begins to work on the strawberry with her tongue throwing it back and forth before finally parting her lips slightly right as you land on her molars, the last thing you hear is a booming laugh as she bites down without a care instantly crushing you.

Pov: man at back of seat.
Plummeting towards the clear plastic and landing with a thud you have no time to react as a piece of tape is pressed into your body sealing you to the seat, trapped there you see another person stuck in the same situation but to far away for you to speak.
Waiting terrified on the chair you can't see anything but the bottom of the counter, listening you hear a bell announcing a customer. Hear the sound of 2 new female voices your filled with dread, one of these monsters could sit down at any second. Right on queue you see Courtney pull the chair out and reveal a massive preteen girl towering over you chewing on something, without even glancing down you watch as she spins around so her butt is facing you down, without hesitation she lets herself fall onto the chair. Everything slows down as you watch her skirt swing back and her underwear clad butt carelessly falls down on top of you crushing you with the weight of a building, still barely conscious you feel her twist on top of you grinding you down to a smear beneath her as she gets comfortable.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story so far, leave a review with any complaints or advice you might have.