- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Yadda yadda yadda...

 

"God, what an awful night." Marisa said as she left her work building. Not only did her boss have her work late, she broke up with her boyfriend a few nights before. Her body ached, as her advancing age was beginning to take its toll. The dress she was wearing were getting too small for her, and to make matters worse, she was behind on all manners of bills and payments. The stress was eating at her.

 

"Sometimes I wish I could just..." her eyes began to glow, but she stopped herself. Stopping dead in her tracks, she took a deep breath, and continued walking home. Once was enough, she told herself.

 

It was the middle of the night - she almost never worked this late. The streets were dead, and the only lights she passed by were from 24/7 convenience stores, flickering, streetlights, and the glow of the moon. Walking in silence after for what seemed like half an hour, she heard some men laughing to themselves as she passed a corner. On the other side of the street were three men, drinking from some bottles. They were talking amongst themselves, laughing and socializing. They were on the other side of the street, and noticed her immediately. Truly a dredge on society, she thought to herself as she passed.

 

As Marisa herself passed a streetlight, one of the men called out toher. "Hey!" One other began to giggle, but the third man remained sitting, too interested in his phone to care much about what his friends were doing.

 

She instinctively turned to face the man, and he got a clear view of her body under the light. "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Nice tits, lady!" The man made a sexual gesture, and his friend burst into laughing. The third man looked up, then looked back into his cellphone.

 

She shook her head, and continued to walk. "Fine, slut! Fuck off! You... Bitch!" one of them yelled, and the second man joined in with his own insults. Whore, slut, old hag, so and so. They began to get more violent with their insults. Marisa stopped walking, and turned to face them once more.

 

She took a strong look at the young men. They didn't seem to be too old - they were likely in their early 20's. Compared to her relatively still-young (to her, at least!) 41, they were like toddlers. Why were they acting like this? She liked to drink herself, and never acted the way they were acting. She suddenly was reminded of her ex-boyfriend; he acted this exact same way. Memories flashed in her mind.

 

Gears in in her mind cranked together, and she knew what she had to do. Her eyes began to glow, and she felt a familiar power returning.

 

"Hey! All of you. Stop!"

 

Right as the words left her lips, all three men found themselves unable to move. Completely frozen. Though they were still very concious, they couldn't move a muscle, which included being able to speak. They stared at the woman in silence. She simply smirked and walked closer. Nobody would come by, she was sure of it. It was the dead of night, after all.

 

When she reached them, she stood and crossed her arms. "What's wrong? Want to insult me even more? Here, go ahead. Let's see what you do now, you fuckers." She blinked, and all of a sudden, the three men could talk. They could control and move their heads, but the rest of their body remained frozen in place.

 

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck?!" screamed one man, impulsively thinking his thoughts for the first words to leave his mouth. "What's going on?!" screamed another when he realized they could talk again.

 

"Wh-What are you doing? Leave us the fuck alone, man!" yelled the man who was on his phone. It remained stationary in his hands. They continued to hurl obscenities, yell for help, and insult her. She stared at them, a disappointed look on her face. "I figured it would be like that, then. Not a shred of foregiveness?" Her eyes began to glow, and their faces were frozen once more. Smiling, she turned her head towards the first man.

 

He had a look of anger on his face. This was the one who called out to her the name in the first place. In her head, she kept rehearing his insults. Over and over. Her grin turned into a frown, and she took on a scowl. It was the same thing her boyfriend would do. Yell at her, abuse her. She remembered his face, and what he did to her. All of the things he did flashed before her in her mind for a few moments. Her fingers curled and her hands turned into fists, and he instantly disappeared.

 

This was one of the first spells her learned. When she first realized her powers, she practiced it a lot on objects, though she had no idea how it worked. It was highly likely it simply erased anything she used it on from existence, though it was also highly probable they were teleported somewhere, galaxies away. Either way, the man no longer existed in her eyes. Fear overtook the minds of the other two men, watching the moment out of the corners of their eyes. Marisa's frown turned into a large grin, and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. How long had it been since she last did this? A few days, right?

 

"God... That was so fucking good." she said to absolute silence. She promised herself that after her boyfriend, she wouldn't do this anymore - she knew her powers were dangerous. She was trying to keep them in check. But her mind slowly edged that thought out - by getting rid of these men, she would be helping others just like her. Each of these men probably had their own girlfriends they abused. Girlfriends, her mind told her, lacked the power that she herself had. Her decision was made, and with that single justification, she turned her head towards the second man.

 

This was the man that laughed along with the first. He was just as complacent. She stared at him for a while, before allowing him to speak.

 

"Yo, what the fuck? Where did Hector go? Who the FUCK are you? Oh man, fuck... FUCK! SOMEBODY HELP! FUCK!" He yelled when he realized he could move his head once more. He began yelling like a maniac, craning his head all over. 

 

After a while of nothing resulting from his outburst, he turned his head directly towards Marisa, who simply stood there staring. "What did you do to Hector?!" he yelled, and Marisa realized he expected an answer.

 

She looked directly into his eyes, lost in a special kind of lust. "Well, I don't know! That one just makes them disappear. I've never learned where. Want me to use it on you?" She moved closer towards the man, who screamed in fear.

 

"Maybe I'll do something else to you. Hope you're ready for this." she said, and the man began to cry. "Please let me go man, please, fuck..."

 

With a wave of her hand, the man began to shrink. Slowly, he felt himself growing smaller, and fear overtook him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OH GOD!" he closed his eyes and started crying like a child. The look of terror on her face made her knees shake.

 

"I'm simply making you less of a threat. You should be glad - I never get to use this one. A lot more niche than you think." she told him teasingly. As soon as he reached a small enough size, three inches, she allowed him to move again, and he stopped shrinking. He moved to run away, but was too small - Marisa's hand hovered in to snatch him. She stared at the man, who struggled in her grasp and yelled at her in a barely audible voice.

 

The tiny man's voice began to grate on her ears. "Please be quiet..." She took his arm and gentle pinched it gently between her fingers. It caused him to yell out in pain - she likely broke something there. He looked up at her and sobbed quietly.

 

"Alright. Now, here's what's going to happen." She seductively bit her lip. "Everytime you open your mouth to let out any noise at all - be it in pain, words, moaning, whatever - you're going to shrink. Starting... now." He yelled at her in fear, but began to shrink; which begun to elicit even more noises, which caused him to shrink even more. She bit her lip even harder upon seeing her handiwork. Perpetual shrinking wasn't even something she knew she could do!

 

"Fuck yes." Lifting up her dress and stuffing the rapidly shrinking man in inbetween her crotch, she began to pleasure herself with him. He yelled out, and shrank even more. The pain from the friction of her rapidly moving hands only caused him to shrink more and more, as he continued to yell to nothing in particular. Whether he would eventually be crushed by her rapidly moving fingers or whether he shrunk forever infinitely didn't matter to Marisa. She soon came, a smile of ecstasy flashing across her face. She almost fell over.

 

After a few seconds of standing there with the afterglow, she remembered there was one more man frozen. She looked up at him, got closer, and gave him his speaking privileges back.

 

"P...Please don't hurt me... Please let me go, f-fuck..." he stammered out. This was the man who remained on his phone. His eyes looked at Marisa in fear. He didn't say anything else, too timid and cautious to upset her.

 

She smiled at the man. Ordinarily, she would let him go - she ruminated it in her mind. Did he really do anything wrong? She was about to wipe his mind of the incident, before she flushed away the thought. He was with these people - he chose to associate with them. He was no better than the others.

 

Her eyes glowed. "After all of that that, I'm pretty thirsty, you know. Do you have anything for me to drink?" He stammered out a response: "Th-There's money in my wallet, please just fucking take it please just fucking take it please just oh my fucking god what's happening"

 

He began to stammer and panic and cry as his form began to change. His confusion soon turned into yelling. It didn't hurt - but it was an insanely odd feeling that wasn't entirely pleasent. His bones reworked themselves to become plastic. His skin evaporated away. His hair fell off and his forehead took on the shape of a plastic cap.  His insides melted to create a clear liquid. He shrank, and any feature of his human form disappeared as he took on his new purpose as a water bottle.

 

"Wh...whyhhvbblareyyyyouujio..." he whispered out, his voice failing him, and his mouth began to form into a paper logo pasted onto the side. His conciousness remained, and as soon as he was unable to make any noises vocally, he yelled inside of his mind.

 

Without even giving a response, Marisa grabbed the water bottle, took off the lid, and took a long swig. "I always told myself I needed to drink more water..." she uttered to herself, and began to walk away, her new drink bottle in hand. 

 

The former human felt everything - from her lips touching the side, to her contents of his plastic form flowing out. But he was still alive. And unfortunately, he would spend the rest of his days like this. Even after being emptied, even after she recycled him. Forever a prisoner on his plastic prison and his mind. Marisa smiled as she walked back home, ruminating over the idea of it all in her mind. 

 

"I think tonight was a pretty good night." she said, finishing her water bottle. She threw it into the nearest recycling bin. She had a new outlook on life. Things were absolutely going to get better for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank-you for reading.