- Text Size +

From underneath the bleachers, the view of the girls volleyball team practicing was quite a sight indeed. James squatted down between the third and fourth bleacher and peered through the small crevice. The girls were just warming up, volleying back and forth, and laughing at one an another. The gymnasium echoed with the squeaks of there shoes and the high pitch bursts of their voices. James just watched, and eventually started to notice the erection that was forcing his way out of his jeans.

James has always had a shoe fetish when it came to girls. He would ogle them from across the room if he had to. He would stare at the treads on the bottoms of shoes, and wonder what it would be like to have those shoes on top of him, so he could lick them clean. Quite the freak, he thought to himself. Often times, he would find a seat in back of a beautiful girl, just so he could sprawl his feet out and try to play footsie. Most of the time, the young beauties would not even notice that their feet were touching his own. If they did, they would simply say, "Oops, sorry about that!", or, "Not trying to play footsie with you there James." He never minded though. He would play it off nonchalant, knowing deep down that he would masturbating about their shoes later on in his bed.

James’s fetish would get so extreme, that sometimes, he would steal shoes from young girls that he knew. He had grown quite the collection under his bed. He had black boots, white tennis shoes, sandals, running shoes, brown shoes, brown boots, etc... All belonging to a beautiful young girl that he knew. The last pair that he had ganked were from a tall beautiful brunet named Amanda. She was a goddess in James’s eyes, and probably every guy at the school. She stood at about 5'10", black hair, and dark, rich brown eyes. He swore that sometimes her eyes looked black to him. Her frame was also stunning. She had a young lean body, a firm full butt, and size D breasts. Very developed for a 16 year old girl. She got homecoming queen her freshman year in high school. This didn’t surprise most people. James would lay with her brown sandals at night and lick the treaded soles. Wishing that she was there to fill them up, and crush his perverted face.

Amanda was one of the girls that he was watching more than the others underneath the cramped dark bleachers. He would also look at Becky, one of Amanda’s best friends. James would fantasize about her religiously. He did not own a pair of her shoes, and yet, he could picture her above him, letting him lick the dirt of her sleek black boots that she would wear all time. Or better yet, the brown American Eagle boots that she would trample the halls with. In heaven maybe. Becky was only about 5'1", quite the opposite of Amanda. Watching Becky talk to her looked like little sis and big sis. Becky also had big beautiful breasts, about a size D. Her hair was bleached blonde for some reason, covering up the fact that she was a true brunet. Her face was the picture of innocence. A big beautiful inviting smile, complemented by a button nose and brown eyes. I would lick both of their shoes until they shined with my slobber. They are goddesses that I should worship all day, everyday.

James’s erection became rock hard watching the two gorgeous young ladies talking back and forth. Each time one of them took a step, he would imagine just for a second that he was underneath them. Being crushed by a beautiful girl like Becky, or Amanda would be a life well spent. He almost wished to be small and unnoticed so he could sneak up and lick their shoes when they weren’t looking. It would be dangerous if he was tiny, but well worth the risk when he was able to run his tongue along the treads of their nike tennis shoes.

James jumped and nearly fell over when someone walked up above him in the bleachers. The thuds started at the bottom and worked their way up. 1, 2, 3....4. The footsteps stopped directly above James. And were followed by an ass sitting down. Who in the hell would sit right above me? The bleachers are empty. James slowly looked up to see who it was. If he was busted like this, his peers might not ever let him live it down. He tried to make his boner go away, but was having issues. He peered out of the darkened area of the bleachers to see another girl that he knew. Salene. James let out his breath.

Everyone seemed to know Salene, and yet nobody did. She was as mysterious as mysterious could be. She always wore black, and would keep to herself. She seemed to be friendly with everyone really. James was a little shy around her, because of her attractiveness, but she would always smile at him, when she passed him in the halls. Her Doc Martins! James glanced up and over the ledge of the bleacher a little bit to catch a glimpse of her boots. She had them on. The pair of boots that would make him cream himself. Not only was Salene hot, she had on a pair of boots that James would worship until he died of old age. They were black with yellows soles, with horizontal tread marks along the front part of the soles. The low lying heel of the boot was treaded around the perimeter with a four pointed star in the middle. And they were so close to James!

In a squatted position James, turned around underneath the bleacher so that he could get a better view of the miracle that was happening above him. The moving process took about 5 minutes seems how he didn’t want to draw attention to himself. Slowly but surely, positioning him self just right, he was now facing the back of the bleachers with is eyes looking up at Salene and her sexy boots. James was so torn. His body told him to lift up his head and lick her boots. His brain was telling him otherwise. It would be foolish to get caught committing such a perverted act. Then again, his brain was telling him to get on with it, because this was the chance of a lifetime. When would he ever be in this position again. Probably never.

James inched his head up slowly. Salene started tapping both of her feet in a rhythmic motion. She must be waiting for someone. It was the end of the school day. Most people were on their way home or home already. James was glad that he could finally drive himself to school. He told his family that he was working out in the weight room. Which isn’t too far from the truth if you considered pre-ejaculation, voyeurism, and suppressing boners an exercise. Salene stopped tapping her feet and slid them out so that parts of the soles of her boots were now exposed to James. James felt himself rising again, his penis starting to stiffen. Salene slid her feet forward even more so that the arches of her feet were now using the edge of the bleacher as a fulcrum.

James felt a wetness in his underwear that could only of been cum. He lifted his head up instinctively and licked the bottom of Salene’s sole. A whistle sounded by one of the coaches of the volleyball team, and all of the girls started running to one side of the gym. James nearly fell over from the commotion, thinking that he was caught. His heart must have been pumping peanut butter, the way it was about to ba-bump right out of his chest. He looked around left and right at both sides of the bleachers, but no one was watching him. His eyes could have been the size of saucers, but it was too dark underneath to tell. Luckily for James, the bleachers had boards on the sides too. Probably a safety measure so people don’t try to climb under them. If you are skinny like James though, it isn’t hard to squeeze through the back alongside the wall.

Another whistle echoed through the gym, and the girls started to run back and forth. When they would touch a certain line on the gym floor, they would turn around and come back to where they started. The trampling of their shoes was intense. Squeaking and thumping reverberated throughout the gymnasium. This is my chance. James turned around and licked the bottom of Salene's boot again. And again. Soon, he started tasting his own slobber, and not the dirt and rubber that was previously there. James was rock hard at this point, licking both of Salene's boots, making sure that every tread and groove was glazed. Between the cleaning frenzy of his tongue, he would slip in kisses to Salenes boots. Salenes started to press her boots into James's face. He could feel the weight difference, as she did this. He would start to pull back thinking he had been caught. But to James, it almost felt like Salene was enjoying this, unknowingly.

After what seemed to be about 5 minutes of ecstasy, the volleyball team lined up on both sides of the net and began scrimmaging. James started to undo his belt buckle and pants so he could jerk off and get the most out of what was happening. It was a little tricky licking Salene's boots and getting his pants off at the same time.

When he finally did, he noticed the weirdest thing. He looked back up at Salene and noticed the she was a little farther up than before. That's weird. He stood up completely underneath the bleachers and was right where he was before. He started to lick at her boots again when he realized that he was having to get up on his tippy toes to reach her. Alright, something is definately wrong here!

The girls playing volleyball seemed to be getting louder and louder. There shoes now making loud thumps every time there was a sprint or a jump. Even there shouts and voices began to get louder. James was starting to shrink. Fast! He looked down at him self and noticed that the sleeves of his short sleeve t-shirt were completely covering his hands. His pants had fallen easily to the ground. He lifted both of his feet out of his shoes with out even touching the shoes them selves. What is happening to me!

Salene stood up on the bleachers above him, and the bleachers started to groan from her weight. At James new size, his hearing seemed to be amplified for some reason. As Salene started to make her descent, James saw a giant Doc Martin, followed by the underside of a giantess leg moving gracefully toward the bottom of the bleachers. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Salene's steps were so loud that James screamed and covered up his ears. Each step sounded like a bomb going off over head, shaking his world, and his eardrums. When Salene reached the floor of the gymnasium, she took the last step with a jump and landed on the gym floor with another seismic Boom! James looked down at him self again and realized he was in trouble.

James was now about 3 inches tall. He stood next to his former clothes which now towered above him like a small mountain. Every thing was so gigantic. The bleachers now seemed like the inner working of a giant building under construction. Only the building seemed to go on forever in both direction. The gum wrappers, straws, and other discarded garbage on the floor now rivaled James's current size. He picked up a gum wrapper that was wadded up and noticed that it weighed about as much as one of his textbooks. James turned around in shock as another whistle went off in the gymnasium. The sound made James hit the ground in fear. It sounded like an air raid horn, or some kind of horn that you hear cry out at the fire station every Sunday.

James lay on the ground with his ears covered and stared out at the volley ball team. They were gigantic. If James wanted to, he could crouch down and pass underneath the bottom of the bleachers onto the floor. It could be dangerous though. At his size, he could be crushed to death unknowingly by a girl chasing a ball or something. Isn't that what I want though? Despite James's sized, he started to pop one of the most intense boners of his life watching the girls underneath the bleachers. They were giantesses that could crush him completely flat, and they probably wouldn't even feel it! James's figured that he was only a head taller than the toes of their shoes. Which means that to James, they were probably 70 - 80 feet tall. The tall ones like Amanda might be a hundred + feet tall.

The pounding continued as the girls would jump and spike a ball, or run back and forth. James felt a little exposed with out any clothes on. Being completely naked at this size didn't seem as offensive though. James laid down so that he could see underneath the crack of the bleachers comfortably. He then began to jerk off at the goddesses that were towering in his view. The pounding of their shoes seemed to excite him the most. Each thump sounding like a house falling from the sky.

"So I can see that you are getting used to your new size"

James sat up startled and looked back to see a towering girl crouched underneath the bleachers behind him. It was still dark underneath the bleachers, but James had no problem making out who it was. Salene. She must of wanted to confront the perv herself.

"Wait a minute"! James exclaimed. "This isn't what it looks like. I don't know what happened to me. One second I was big, the next.."

"Yah Yah. I can't understand a word that your saying." Salene spoke like she was growing impatient. She looked down on him with little regard to his state. Almost like she was looking at a bug that should be squished. "How about you just come with me somewhere quiet so I can hear you".

With that, Salene scooped up James's frail naked body into her hand and started to turn away toward the side of the bleachers. James was being gripped like a GI Joe. There was no escape from Salene's grasp. And even if there was, it would be a long fall to his death. As Salene crouched and stepped over railings and obstacles, James was whipping back and forth like it was some sort of amusement park ride. His hands were trapped to his side, and only his head was popping out of her cupped hand. I can't believe this is happening to me.

When the blinding light from the gymnasium hit James, he realized that he was not in the bleachers anymore. The thundering of the girls volleyball team told him the same story. If it was loud underneath the bleachers, it was twice as loud out here in the open.

The world was whipping by so fast that it was hard to make out things. James was facing Salene's body anyways. He would mostly see the side of her hip going by, back and forth, back and forth. If he craned his neck to the side he could see the floor. Salene's strides were frighteningly huge. Each one ending in a boom. James could almost hear the leather in her shoes from this distance.

There was a loud metal clanging noise, and James was not inside the gymnasium anymore. From looking at the ground, he was in the outside lobby where the trophies were from all the sporting events of the school. Salene stayed on a steady pace past the doors to the outside and the office. She pushed against another door and James looked down to see a new kind of floor. Tile floor. This is the girls bathroom.

Salene opened the door, and began looking underneath the stalls to see if anyone was there. When she discovered that she was alone, she turned around and locked the door. She walked a few paces back into the bathroom and set James on the floor.

James looked up at the tall goddess standing above him. He knew he was in big trouble. Only moments before was he licking this girl’s boots, wishing to be underneath her forever. It seems now that he might get his wish after all. Salene’s boot came forward and kicked James to the ground. It felt like a battering ram smashed into his chest. One of his ribs may have been broken from the impact. He looked up at Salene while on his back. She was standing up straight, so he couldn’t see her face at all, not over her breasts anyways. She had on a pair of denim bibs, with a tight black shirt underneath. James sat up a little more and saw that her Doc Martins were gigantic. Like 2 houses standing directly in front of him. Laying down, even the treads of Salenes boots would be taller than him.

Salene leaned over a little bit and looked down on little James. Her face looked dominant, and maybe a little bit amused. "I saw you hiding underneath those bleachers, and thought that I would treat you to a taste of my Doc’s", Salene said as she lifted the toe of her right boot up with the heel still on the ground. The boot hovered right over James. "Didn’t know that you would actually lick them though", she giggled as she started to bring her boot down slowly over James.

James looked up to see one of the house sized boots coming down on him. He started to get one of the most intense erections he has ever had. The boot was coming closer, and the tread was looking more detailed the closer that it got. Stones stuck in the treads, wrappers, and dirt ground into the bottom. Kind of surprising for James, he thought that he had did a good job of cleaning them under the bleachers. James’s world started to get darker and darker as Salene lowered her boot on top of him. Eventually it forced James flat onto his back. He didn’t dare hold up his arms in defense, the weight would snap his arms. Eventually her boot stopped. It was on top of his entire mid section and his chest. James was able to move his head, legs, and arms, that’s about it. Saleens boot was close enough that it was right on top of his boner, crushing it into his body.

Salene could feel James squirming underneath her boot sole. She lifted up her boot and brought it down to the same position. She did this a couple of times while she giggled. "Come on James, don’t you want to get off now. You little freak".

James wasn’t far from it either. Every time Salene’s boots came down, it crushed his boner. Eventually it started to come down faster, and more frequent. Salene was tapping her boot on James’s frail body, and it was starting to cause some real pain. The force of it was crushing the back of his tail bone into the ground. The front of his body felt badly bruised, at least the areas that were absorbing the impact. His ribs hurt the most though. James made the mistake at looking up at the wrong time, and his head was thudded back down into the ground. The sole of Salene’s boot kept crushing his boner however, and eventually he cried out from the most intense orgasm he ever had.

Salene lifted her boot off of James and crouched down close, so the James could get a good look at her face. "I hope you enjoyed that. Because now, I have little use for a boy as little and perverted as you. I think that the volley ball team will agree". Salene winked and scooped up the small battered man in her hand.

James was still orgasming in her hand. He had his head sticking out of her hand again, noticing that the room had once again changed.

Salene crossed the lobby where she had exited the gym and approached the drinking fountain. She waited for a moment to see if anyone was coming. Nobody was, the halls and the lobby were very empty due to the fact that it was the end of the day. Salene smiled to herself as she began to squeeze her hand. She relaxed her hand, she squeezed, she relaxed, she squeezed.

James was once again being crushed in the same type of rhythm, only this was her hand. Her hand was extremely smooth. Like a giant piece of satin. However, it had the ability to make James’s eyeballs pop out if it wanted to. James began to get more scared as the Salene lowered him to the ground.

Once James was let down, he collapsed from the pain in his chest. The kick that Salene had delivered earlier began to take its toll. James lay on his back trying not to move, so the pain would not return. The pain did not go away though. In fact, it came back 10 times worse when Salene lifted her foot and crushed both of his legs into the ground. James howled in pain as Salene twisted her foot on his legs. Both of his legs disappeared at the knees underneath Salene’s gigantic tread. James ecstacy had turned to agony. I’m going to die!

His knees felt like a small insect to Salene. Barely noticeable really. She lifted up her boot to see what she had done, and saw a small red stain on the floor. James was now crippled, just what she had wanted. "I’m not going to kill you James, even though you want me to at this point. No, I’m gonna let the volleyball team take care of that". Salene glanced up and studied the drinking fountain in front of her. "Sooner or later those girls are gonna get thirsty, and you know what that means James". Salene took another step forward and crushed his legs even more. She bent down and took a drink out of the drinking fountain. She spit down all of the water on top of James.

The water hit James, and he was shocked back into a state of utter pain. His ribs were broken, and now his legs were completely crushed and mangled from the knees down. The water kept him from passing out. James looked up at Salene one last time.

"Goodbye James". Salene walked torwards the empty hallway and vanished around the corner

This is it. James thought to himself. I’m going to end up being crushed to death. If I am going to die this way, I hope that Amanda or Becky end up crushing me first.

Like clockwork, the gymnasium doors flew open, and the girls volley ball team started to gather at the drinking fountain.

James looked up just in time to see Becky’s white tennis shoes slam down on his waist. Crushing his hips, boner, and every thing else in the region. She took another step and she was taking a drink right over James.

James was screaming in agony, after being crushed even further. He could see up into Becky’s shorts, but to little enjoyment. His cock was now a smear underneath her Nike crosstrainers. Amanda was next in line, and her black Nike was the last thing that James saw. He looked up to see black treads and a white line running up the middle.

Amanda’s shoe stepped down on James, completely covering his body. The weight caused James to explode and crack underneath Amanda. The goddess took a step forward, but James body was still stuck to the bottom of her shoe. He was crushed in Amanda’s stride 5 times before his flat mangled corpse came off the bottom of her shoe. His body was crushed and trampled a few more times by the team. It’s too bad he was already dead.