- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first part of a series.
Jason awoke to the rustling of keys and chap stick. The noise was deafening to him. He was beginning to become perplexed by the whole situation. Why would Salene do this to him. They were just hanging out after school at the restaurant down the street, when……………

"So I thought you had a girlfriend", Salene said as she was taking a sip of her water.

"Well, I do and I don't..... If that makes sense". Jason was not one for small talk. To be honest, he was only hanging out with her for one reason, the same reason why he was dating Nicole.

"No, it doesn't. Sorry." Salene said with a smile. "In fact, I think that it's a little shady of you".

"Shady? She does the same to me. Have you seen her around my friend Adam?" Jason has never been the most trusting person in the world. But he knew deep down that Nicole would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship. In fact, he was suspicious of her actually loving him at times. Which didn't upset Jason at all.
"Seriously, I'm a senior in high school, I want to enjoy my life while I'm still young. Not be all tied down." Jason was half serious.

"I know exactly what you mean". Salene rolled her eyes and peered around him at the clock on the far side of the wall.

"Would you like to hang out at my house? My Dad is gone for the week, and my Mom doesn't get home until late." Jason felt a little anxious as he went on. "We could watch a movie or something." He smiled out of the corner of his mouth and tried his best to make is eyes twinkle. It seemed to work in movies he'd seen.

"That sounds like fun. Do you want to share a shake or something first?" Salene seemed to have the eye-twinkle down to a science. She didn't look like she wanted to leave the table right then either.

When the shake finally arrived, Salene sprinkled something in it when Jason was looking the other way.

Tasteless, odorless, Jason is going to love the way this shake tastes. I can't wait to see the look on his face afterwards. He should of known better than to cheat on his girlfriend. Not that I even care about the bitch. The point is making him pay. Besides, I'm not going to be the judge when he's the size of an insect.

This was Salene's first time experimenting with witchcraft. It seemed like the book she had found was compacted down to a science, one that could be learned by a beginner. With careful experiments, she was able to create a spell that could cause a man to shrink. She was very eager to test it on a human being, and she could think of no better test subject than this pathetic boy.


Jason remembered little about the shrinking. All he remembered was ogling Salene as she was sucking the shake through a straw. She was watching him the whole time. He was watching her soft lips pucker around the straw, and how she brought her hand around to glide it up and down. He was starting to get an erection watching her, when suddenly, he was out like a light.

"There you are". Salene said as she was grabbing Jason out of her purse. He noticed that is was still dark out, but still, he could see that Salene had become a giantess. Her hand was gripped around him rather snug. His arms to his side, with only his head hanging out of her soft cupped hand.
"Your probably wondering, why I am doing this to you. Well, the first reason is because you suck". Salene let out a laugh that reverberated in Jason's ears. Every time she breathed, he could smell the mint from her chewing gum, or maybe toothpaste.

"What?! Where am I?" Jason was convinced that this was all a nightmare. He would be awaking at anytime. But he wasn't. Salene's grip started to become tighter and more unbearable. "Please.....Stop..." Jason could only get out those two words because of the lack of air.

Salene let up a bit and Jason was able to see clearly again. He saw that they were in her car, and that they were sitting outside of the school. It was early in the morning, because he noticed the headlights of cars and buses pulling into the parking lot.
"We had better be quick, your girlfriend probably misses you", Salene said before she stepped out into the cold autumn weather and began to make her way up to the school, Jason in hand.

Jason was watching the ground flip by back and forth, like some sort of roller coaster ride. He ended up throwing up before they made it inside. He was shaking from the cold. It was the first time that he had noticed his nakedness. The thought made Jason erect inside Salene's hand.

"Now don't go getting too excited, we haven't even made it to the best part". Jason was able to see that they were entering the school from the back way, and that there wasn't anyone around at all. He let out a scream, but Salene merely squeezed harder. My screams probably aren’t loud enough anyways. All Jason could hear was the squeaking sounds of Salene's shoes on the floor. And then they stopped.

"We're here, I want you to know that you have been such a trooper". With that Salene bent down and dropped Jason on the floor. The drop was only about 6 inches, to Jason, it was about 2 stories. Jason did his best to absorb the fall, but screamed in pain when his ankle got twisted. His ears began to ring, and he started to see stars. White dots began to cloud his vision, like he had been struck by someone. When the stars seemed to settle, he gazed up at Salene and seemed to see her for the first time. Her hair was jet black, long a curly, along with the jet-black lipstick she wore. Jason seemed to recall that Salene had always worn black. As he made his way down from her soft long neck, he noticed that she was wearing a long black coat covering up a pair of denim bibs. Underneath the latches he saw that she was wearing a tight black shirt that seemed to make her breasts bigger than they already were. He made her way down to her stomach, when he realized that Salene was at least 100 feet tall. He finally gazed his way down from her long legs to notice that she was wearing the same black Doc Martins that he had noticed before. They were black with a yellow under sole. He always thought that they were sexy, now he was beginning to think that they were dangerous.

"Are you paying attention!", Salene snapped. Her voice sounded like a God talking down to him. She is a Goddess at this point.
"I am going to let fate decide whether you live or die. As you can see, this is Nicole's locker. If you survive the whole day here, you live. If not, than I think you know the answer to that".

With that, Salene lifted her booted foot above Jason. He caught a glimpse of her beautiful brown eyes before the boot took over his vision. He tried to scramble off of the floor, but was force down by Salene's enormous weight. He felt his nose begin to crack, and he felt something wet start to drip down his face. His arm came out of the side of her boot clawing at the floor in a spasming motion. He felt something sticky cover his arm, and then he heard a loud ripping sound.
"I want you to know how easily I could crush you right now. I kind of want to actually." Saleen pressed harder against Jason's frail body and he gave out a cry of mercy. "But I won't". Saleen giggled as she removed her boot off of Jason's body. He could see the light starting to hit the undersole of her Doc Martins where he could make out of number of horizontal tread marks. His body bore the same impression. He noticed that his arm was still stuck to the floor, by a piece of scotch tape!
Salene bent down and scotch taped the rest of his limbs to the floor. It was then that he noticed that he was right in front of Nicole's locker. (40 feet to him, 1 foot to Nicole).
"Time for me to go, I'll be across the hall waiting. I hope you know how pathetic I think you are right now. If I had any sense, I would crush you right now and get it over with. I can hardly stand to look at your puny body any longer.” With that she made her way across the hall with soccer field sized strides, each ending with a loud thundering boom.

It was then, that Jason heard the earthquaking pounding coming from down the hall. It sounded like the end of the world. He realized that the buses were just starting to arrive and that the halls would be packed with kids, including Nicole. He prayed that she would see him. The thundering continued to get louder and louder, until the first footsteps were landing right next to him. It was just a couple at first, and then several. Most of the feet belonged to girls that he knew. This was the girls section of the lockers, right next to the girls bathroom. A white sketcher came down dangerously close to him sending up air mixed with debris. A couple of girls were talking as they were walking and stopped to chat right above him. He couldn’t make out what they were saying, all he could hear were shoes, the size of 2 story houses trampling the floor around him. All he could do was wait to be crushed. He started to pray that someone would see him. Nicole. Nicole would have to see him. The thought of Nicole crushing him unknowingly worried Jason so much that he began to shake. He tried desperately to pull himself free from his torturous state.
Then suddenly, he screamed out in terror when Mandi, a good friend of Nicole, flattened his hand to a pulp under one of her black Reeboks. Mandi is just a petite little thing, standing at maybe 5’ tall. To Jason, she was the size of a skyscraper. Mandi is big into gymnastics, so her body always made Jason drool. Her face was quite beautiful as well. Blonde hair, green eyes, and quite tan due to frequent trips to the tanning salon. Her tan made her muscles seem even bigger, yet she only weighed a hundred pounds, tops. It happened so fast that he didn't even realize his hand was gone until Mandi was opening up her locker next to Nicole's. Blood started to trickle out of Jason's stump of a wrist. He tilted his head up to see if Mandi was coming back. He saw that her right shoe had a small smudge of blood on it, near the back of the heel. She hadn’t noticed his hand at all. It simply crumbled like small cookie crumb. He turned his head to wretch, catching a glimpse of Salene watching him across the hall through a mirror in her locker.

"PLEASE!!! Stop!" Jason screamed at the top of his lungs. But he could barely here himself through the trampling. Salene smiled and started putting on eye liner.

Through the loud pounding of shoes landing around him, he looked up to see Nicole approaching her locker.

This is it, if she sees me she will help. If not, I will end up a smudge on the bottom of her shoe.



Nicole was looking as beautiful as ever. She wore her thick brown hair back in a ponytail, with barrets on either side of her head. She had on a yellow Abercrombie shirt and a pair of tight jeans that brought out the sexy features in her legs. Jason strained to see that she was wearing a pair of brown suede boots that were treaded in the heel. She had on her back pack as usual and was chatting with her other friend Connie, who was on the cheerleading team. Connie of course had on her uniform, because of homecoming week, which consisted of a green and gold skirt and a tank top, with white Nike sneakers. She also had barrets in her hair, just like Nicole's, and was wearing a big smile on her face.

"So did you talk to him last night", Connie asked as she was walking beside Nicole. Connie also had a locker next to her.

"No, he never called or anything. His parents called me looking for him. I am beginning to get worried". Nicole sounded sad as she talked about Jason.

"He's a jerk, you oughta ask Adam out, I heard he likes you". Connie was making her way to her locker to open it up.

Jason looked up to see a white tennis shoe coming down on him. It ended up smashing his other arm at the forearm. Blooded started splattering all over Connie's white shoes. Jason once again cried out in pain as he looked over and saw the back of a white Nike shoe the size of his living room. His arm was ended with a bloody crease right at the elbow, completely smashed underneath Connie. She didn't notice his arm at all. As she bent down to grab something out of the bottom of her locker, the back of her shoe came up briefly. Jason was able to see a mangled arm lying next to him, underneath the heel of Connie’s shoe. The gigantic shoe came back down on Jason’s already crushed arm again, destroying anything that was left. As Connie turned to leave, she ripped off Jason’s arm completely. Jason began to cry when he started to feel pain in his crushed hand that wasn’t even there.

"We'll talk about it in Chemistry" Connie said with a smile. And with that she dissapeared down the hall.

"Please God! Nicole.... Please!" Jason shouted and screamed. But it did no good. The thundering shoes and boots landing all around him drowned out his pleas for help.

Nicole was standing directly above Jason. She was reaching in her locker to hang up her bag, and to pull out the books she needed. Jason looked to both sides of him and saw both suede brown boots. One foot would rise on the toe, the other foot would hold the weight. Lying on his back, even the treads of Nicole’s boots towered over him. Jason could make out stones stuck in the treads of her heels. Stones that were now the size of his head.

Nicole sighed and slammed her locker shut. She turned around and caught glimpse of Salene staring at her across the hall. A little early for this, she thought. She turned and followed the crowd of people down the hall.

Nicoles locker slammed shut sending a gust of air across Jason's body. In an instant, one of Nicole's boots came across Jason's body in a dragging motion taking away skin from his chest. Jason panicked and looked up at his torso to see the muscles and tissue that were now exposed. Nicoles other foot came down on Jason is an instant, splattering his insides under the soles of her boot. Nicole stood on top of him for a matter of seconds. When Nicole lifted up her foot to go, blood started squirting in random directions from Jason's flattened body. Nicole untied her ponytail as she walked away only to retie it tighter as she went down the hall. She had no idea that she crushed her boyfriend to death.
Chapter End Notes:

More to come....