- Text Size +

"I’ve got your breakfast ready for you honey".

Brandy always cooked breakfast for Mike every Saturday. After a long week at the factory, there was nothing that Mike wanted more than to sit down uninterrupted from his video games.

"In a minute".

Mike loved Brandy to death. It was only that their relationship had hit a stagnant point sexually. In the beginning, they were having sex like animals. Presently, they hadn’t had sex in almost 2 weeks.

It seemed strange to Mike. Brandy’s such a beautiful girl. Standing at about 5'7", short brown hair about down to her ears, bright vibrant blue eyes, and a stunning figure, Brandy had no problems looking good for her man. Her breasts were small too, which made Mike want her even more.

Lately though, their romance was fading. Mike couldn’t understand why. He would slave day in and day out so they could enjoy a place of their own. They were both young, about in their early 20's, trying to get by on what they could afford for themselves. Which wasn’t a whole lot. But they still had each other.

The apartment that they had gotten was fairly nice for people as young as they were. It was a spacious one bedroom apartment with cathedral ceilings. A full kitchen with a washer and dryer in the back room. Brandy kept their home spick and span. It was hard to find dust on anything.

Brandy decided not to wait for Mike to come and get his breakfast and brought it over to his favorite chair. Mike was too wrapped up in his video games to notice.

"Here you go sweetheart" Brandy said as she set the plate of hot sausages on the ground next to him.

"Thank you".

"Don’t I look cute today"? Brandy did her hair special that morning. She had on a pair of North Carolina Tarheels shorts with a tight white shirt that made her slim figure stand out. Her hair and makeup were also done up, and she was sporting a pair of ankle socks that made her calves look strong and muscular.

Mike turned for about 3 seconds, smiled, and turned to resume his video game.

Brandy took the hint and let him be. She had grown very unhappy with their current situation. Mike seemed to not even care if she was around anymore. On the weekends, she would visit friends in town and go out to the bar and drink. On more than one occasion, she went home with a man and slept with him. It would be pleasurable for her at the time, but it would always make her feel bad when she came back home.

Mike would sit up at night wondering where she was. Sometimes, he would fall asleep on the couch watching TV because it would be past 2 or 3 in the morning. It saddened him when she didn’t come home at all. Which was happening more frequently as of late.

Mike had his own way of working things out for himself. He would wait until Brandy left the house, and then go online to jerkoff to his wildest fantasies.

Brandy would come home early sometimes and catch Mike in the act. He would play it off like he was checking his emails, but Brandy knew better. Eventually when Mike was away, she went online to investigate matters herself. What she found simply disturbed her. Pictures of women stepping on shrunken men, young girls giving blowjobs and handjobs, women trampling men, women giving guys footjobs! It was amazing to her what guys were turned on by. But it hurt her feelings that Mike would rather jerkoff to a computer than have sex with her. After finding these things, she started becoming less guilty of sleeping around on him.

After Mike finished his breakfast, Brandy came to get his plate. She knew that he wasn’t leaving his video games any time soon.

There was a knock at the door.

Brandy set down the dishes, dryed her hands and walked over to the door to answer it. It was her friend Salene.

Brandy had wanted to get back at Mike for the way he had been treating her lately. She knew she deserved so much better. She just wanted Mike to understand so they could be close again. When she heard that Salene had become successful in shrinking men of her own, Brandy wanted to try it out for herself.

Brandy opened the door and greeted Salene with a giant smile and an excited "HI"!

Salene looked as quiet and devious as ever. She had on almost all black. A very pretty girl though. She was tall and full bodied for her age, which was only 16!

Salene smiled and held up a small baggie full of powder along with a CD. The CD was Brandy’s idea, so Mike wouldn’t become suspicious.

He never even looked up from his game though. He assumed it was something she forgot in her friends car the other night.

"Thanks girl"! Brandy gave Salene a wink and shut the door.

Brandy and Salene weren’t the best of friends really. The age difference was pretty extreme. Brandy just knew Salene through a series of acquaintances. They met each other at an "under 18" club and they seemed to hit it off. After Brandy explained to Salene what she had found on her computer, Salene became very sympathetic, more than anyone else she had to talked to. Salene put in that she had a way to shrink Mike if she was interested. Brandy was.

"Do you want something to drink honey"? Brandy wanted to try this out. It would be nice having a miniature Mike to play with.

"Coke is fine". "Damn it!". Mike did his best not to through his controller through the screen. With all the stress with Brandy lately, it was hard not to. He wanted to work things out with her. He asked her to marry him the other day, hoping that it would bring them closer together. To his astonishment she said yes. The ring costed Mike about 6 months of pay. It was worth it to him though. He just wished that she didn’t go out to bars with her friends all the time.

"It’s next to the chair, careful not to knock it over". Brandy didn’t need any spills on her clean rugs. Especially a spill that contained such a valuable ingredient.

Mike paused his game to lean over to grab it. He took a few sips and set it back down.

Brandy watched from the kitchen and smiled turning back to the dishes. Salene said that the effect would take place almost instantaneously. So she tried to keep watching Mike as she was putting things away.

Mike began to feel a little odd. Like he was sitting farther and farther away from the TV. The controller he was holding began to feel heavy, and eventually he couldn’t even wrap his hands around it. He dropped the controller looking down at him self. His pants felt like they were made for a 600 lb person, and his shirt felt like a NFL jersey. Something was wrong. He went to stand up only to notice that his feet weren’t touching the ground in his chair. Mike was 6'3". He had know problem touching the ground in chairs. Mike hopped down from his chair and stood up straight. He was now level with the TV! Mike’s pants fell around his ankles, and before long, his shirt fell off of him as he came up through the neck hole. He was about a foot tall before he stepped out of his clothes completely. But that was not it. In the end, Mike stood at about 2 and ½ inches tall. He could tell because he was about half way up the Coke can he had just set down.

Mike began to panic at what was happening, but at the same time, he felt very aroused. He had always wanted to be small so he could be dominated by a giantess. He glanced down at him self and noticed an erection. Just thinking about the possibilities excited him.

"Well look what we have here", Brandy said with a gigantic grin on her face. Her smile always looked big to Mike, but today, it was enormous. If Brandy wanted to, she could swallow him whole and have no trouble getting him to go down.

Brandy began to walk over to Mike and the rumbling in the floor felt like earthquakes. Not major devastating quakes, but tremors that would wake anybody up from sleeping. His eyes bounced up and down in his head as she approached. Mike noticed that she slipped on her white and blue Filas to match her outfit. The shoes were now as big as his apartment once was. His apartment was now the size of his neighborhood.

Brandy loomed over him like a giant building. Mike backed away not knowing what to do.

"Well, this is what you wanted isn’t it"? Brandy moved lifted her right foot over Mike and began to bring it down on him.

Mike made a run for it, but the shoe came down too fast forcing him to the ground. It was not on him completely though. It was just high enough, that he could reach up and touch it. So he did. The sensation made his erection come to life. Underneath Brandy’s shoe, Mike felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He reached down on himself to work out the cum that was already starting to come out.

Brandy lifted her foot off of Mike and exposed him.

"I knew you were a freak!".

Brandy bent down and scooped up Mike in her hand, she walked over to a near by glass, and dropped him inside. Mike looked up at his new prison. He was no longer liking being this small and helpless. The glass only weighed 1 pound. To Mike it might of weighed 800 lbs. He pushed against the side of the glass to no avail.

"I think it’s time that we started being honest with each other. I have known about your little fantasies for a while now. I think that you should know about me too".

Brandy turned away with a morbid glance and picked her phone up off the counter. She dialed a number and began talking happily to someone on the other line. Mike couldn’t make out her exact words, but it sounded like she was talking to a guy.

Brandy stepped closer to Mike so that she could look at him closely on the table.

"Alright, see ya."

Brandy snapped her phone shut and set it down next to Mike. Even her cell phone dwarfed Mike in comparison. Mike was curious about who she was talking to, and what she needed to be so honest about. When he started to put 2 and 2 together, the thought of Brandy cheating on him began to make his heart ache.

After about 15 minutes there was a knock at the door. Brandi once again answered with an enthusiatic "HI!" and let the person in. To Mikes astonishment, it was a guy after all. No one he recognized though. All he noticed about him were the tattoos running up and down each of his arms. Mike may have seen him at the bar once, but he couldn't be sure. He was way to small to tell anyways.

Brandi acted like she had met him before. She gave him a big hug as soon as she shut the door. It wasn't a "friend" hug though. There was more feeling and closeness. He must have been pretty tall, Brandy was up on her tip toes. To Mike though, everything was extremely tall.

"Haven't seen you in a minute", said the stranger as he continued his hugging, it looked more like groping now.

"Yeah, it's been a couple days huh?". Brandy reached her hand down and started to caress the front of the guys jeans. Mike watched in horror as she rubbed her hand up and down on his crotch. The guy just smiled and bent his head down to kiss Brandy. The kiss seemed to last forever. The sound of lips on lips, slobber on slobber. Mike continued to watch, even though his eyes were welling up. This was his fiance!

Brandy was slowly leading this guy over to the table where Mike's prison was. They were about 3 feet away, (Brandy's feet). Still kissing and feeling each other up. Brandy quickly undid the man's belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. His boner was enormous. Of course to Mike everything was. He was pretty sure that this guy was bigger than him though, at Mike's normal size of course. Mike started to sob to himself as Brandy knelt down on both of her knees in front of the guy.

Mike used to love the way Brandy would give head. She was so sweet about doing it when ever he wanted. She was so good at it too. Brandy never minded getting him off.

Brandy wrapped her hand around the guys dick and started to jerk him off slowly and sensually.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming home soon or something". The guy was trying to play it cool, even though it must have felt awesome.

"Don't worry about him, he's of little importance to me at the moment". Brandy looked directly at Mike to make sure he was watching, and then placed the huge cock in her mouth. She slowly went up and down it, causing the guy to moan in satisfaction. She continued this for a few minutes before taking the wet throbbing dick out of her mouth. She started caressing the guys balls with one hand and licking his long shaft with the other.

"Your so dirty. That feels so fucking good". The guy obviously didn't care that this lady was taken. Mike had enough. He stood up and started shouting at the top of his lungs. He rammed into the side of the glass hoping to knock it over, but it was much to heavy. His words never reached their ears.

Brandy started to moan herself as she would occasionally shoot glances at her tiny boyfriend. They were looks of pure pleasure in what she was doing.

The suck session that was going on in front of poor Mike seemed to last an eternity. The guy started grabbing hold of Brandy head and fucking her mouth, causing Brandy to gag. She enjoyed it though. When the guy would let go she started to jack him off with her mouth still on the head of his dick.

"Yeah that's it". The guy was starting to reach his climax, and Brandy could tell he was almost there. She started stroking his cock a little more delicately, and sucking a little bit harder.

"Yeah! Oh!". Brandy continued to suck like she was treating herself to a stick of candy. The man orgasmed completely in her mouth as she was stroking him. Brandy got every last drop out of him, causing the guy to shake and spasm for a good 45 seconds.

Mike sat in his glass looking on in utter sadness. The woman he loved just went down on another man right in front of him. He wanted to leave so badly, but all he could do was watch.

Brandy ended up swallowing the guys load, something that she hardly ever did for Mike.

"You taste yummy", Brandy said with a quirky grin as she started to stand back up. "Mike will be home soon though, you should probably take off".

"That's cool". The guy buckled his pants back up and planted another kiss on Brandy. He wasn't as passionate as before. The thought of tasting is own cum would probably make him gag.

"Are we still hanging out this week?". The guy may have been spent right now, but he wanted more of Brandy's lips later on.

"Oh ya! Just call me when ever, I'll be here". Brandy spoke with an exasperated laugh. She was still happy.

"Ok, later".

"Later."

The door closed and Brandy turned around to the table. The look on her face now looked a little bit guilty. But in an instant, it was back to devilish. She walked to the table and looked down on Mike in his glass.

"And just so you know, his name is Jeremy, and he is SO much bigger than you".

With that, she picked up Mikes tiny naked body and set him down on the floor. Mike looked up once again to the tall goddess who had total control over him. Still wearing her Filas, she moved one of them quickly torwards Mike blasting him in the stomach like a battering ram. Mike flew back several feet onto the linolium floor of the kitchen. Both the kick and the fall knocked the air out of his lungs. He tried to catch his breath that wouldn't come. Brandy took a step forward and once again raised her right foot over Mike. This time her heel was still on the ground, with the toe and the sole of her foot raised above. She slowly lowered it, Mike could do nothing except watch the descending foot. Her tread was eventually covering him completely making things darker and darker. When the rubber over shoe was on him enough to hold him down, Brandy stopped.

Her foot was on Mike's tiny body, and she had all the time in the world to make him suffer. She had just put him through quite a lot though. He was just forced to watch his girlfriend suck off another guy. With that thought, she slowly lowered her foot even more. She began to feel a crackling through the sole of her shoe. About halfway down from her previous position on Mike, she decided to lift her foot off to get one last look at her former boyfriend.

Mike was crying in pain. His ribs were broken from Brandy's ungodly weight, and he was coughing up blood. One of his arms were also broken from it being on top of his chest during the crush. When Brandy lifted up her foot, he coughed up more blood. He looked up at her at tried one last time to get her attention.

"Please! Don't!". Mike tried to move, but it felt like his spine had gotten crushed too. He couldn't feel his legs anymore.

"Still begging huh?", Brandy said with a giggle. "Oh look, a bug!"

Brandy lifted her foot high above Mike, and brought it down with a quick stomp. Mike's world ended with a close up view of her treaded Fila.

Blood splattered to the sides of Brandy's foot. It splattered half way across the kitchen, and onto to nearby cupboards. Brandy twisted her foot several times for good measure, grinding Mike's dead body into the floor.

She lifted up her foot to see the remains, but there wasn’t anything that could distinguish a human being, other than the blood. The body had been ripped and torn open so that the bones and organs were mixed into a paste.

Brandy kicked off her shoes so she wouldn't track blood in her clean apartment. She had already made such a mess.