- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was commissioned by someone who wishes to remain Anonymous!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Dominic wasn’t entirely confident the path he’d chosen to go down would be the correct one. He tried justifying it as his hand having been forced when those around him would not listen to reason. But it still seemed so very… excessive. There would be little to gain from this course of action, and should he be discovered there would be quite a lot to lose. His only comforting thoughts were of what could happen if he chose not to act at all.

The sun was beginning to set as he stood outside of the city’s walls. He was alone, having snuck out of the grand palace to wait for the people he had agreed to meet. The nation had been at war, and losses had been extremely heavy for his side. It seemed like a humiliating defeat was all but inevitable, but his father and older brother did not relent. A king kneels to no man, his father would say to justify the cruel, heartless slaughter of his own people in some show of twisted machismo. His older brother, a seasoned gladiator in his own right would side with his father and thus the gears of war marched ever onward. Every day brought with it new tales of lives lost during the previous battle, and horrific tales of the violence inflicted upon the brave by those lucky enough to escape.

He’d had enough of it. Dominic knew they would not win this war, so he was going to ensure it ended sooner, rather than later. A meeting was held in secret with a messenger, and an agreement was made. Now he waited, outside of the city’s heavy, fortified walls. Such a defensive structure made approaching the thing an intimidating proposal for most any enemy, regardless of their strength. One that seemed like it would not be enough if the stories told about their enemies had a grain of truth to them, wild as they seemed.

“Prince Dominic, I presume?”

The voice was low, and seemed to rumble beneath him. Dominic turned his head up from the dirt around his feet and gasped in surprise when he caught sight of a huge figure emerging from the wilderness. No… huge didn’t even begin to cover it. His brother, Titus, was huge. A hulking man standing nearly seven feet in height and rippling with muscles all over. This woman approaching him… she was.

“You stand in my presence? I understood we had an agreement.”

Dominic gasped, and dropped to one knee. The figure smiled, and resumed her approach. Though the stories of her exploits were varied, she was the reason his nation’s army fared so poorly in this pointless war. She stood well over four times bigger than any man or woman around, and could nearly see over the fortified city’s walls if she were to walk right up to them. As Dominic kept his eyes down, he watched as one of her gigantic, sandal-clad feet positioned itself right into his field of view, allowing him to easily envision the scale of woman that would be required to fill such huge footwear.

“Show the subservience that is expected of you. So we may know you are sincere.” The giant woman growled.

“We? Miss- “

“Goddess.” The woman interrupted.

Dominic looked up. Standing this close to her he felt all the more overwhelmed by her intimidating height. She stood with her hands on her hips, wearing little more than a skimpy leather skirt and hefty piece of crude armor that struggled to carry her huge breasts. Despite her obvious curvature, her bared midriff looked strong, with well-defined muscles accentuated by a thin layer of sweat that sparkled in the evening sun on her tanned skin. Looking higher up he caught sight of her messy, brown hair tied in a knot behind her head. She was gorgeous, but once he caught sight of her hard stare he stopped ogling, and turned his attention away.

“Yes. Of course.” Dominic said. “I humbly ask you to put an end to this war, Goddess Aurelia.” He said, lowering his face down to toes so big they even stretched past the oversized footwear. Without missing a beat, he pursed his lips, and pressed them into the soft, warm skin of her big toe, feeling the sweat on it coat his lips as he did so.

“Excellent.” The giantess said, raising the foot and shaking him away. As Dominic was launched backwards he caught sight of the forest that Aurelia had emerged from, and felt his heart stop.

Two more equally enormous women made their way towards the city’s outer walls. As he crashed into the soft dirt near Aurelia’s sandals he quickly scrambled back up to his feet to better get a glimpse at the two of them.

There was only supposed to be one giantess! That was…

The more he thought about it the more he realized that this made perfect sense. Reports from survivors had always been conflicting about the appearance of the giant warrior who so easily had her way with them. He had always chalked it up to the words of a man gone mad with fright, but now that he could see the other two…

One stood tall, with long, straight red hair. Though she didn’t have the same visible muscles that Aurelia did, she wore a visibly dismissive sneer as she approached the city. An evil glint in her eye shook Dominic to his core, and he remembered the tales of the giantess with fiery red hair trending towards particularly nasty. The luckiest would be crushed where they stood, earning a quick death. Others would have their bodies ripped apart limb from limb while a maniacally laughing woman enjoyed their slow, torturous demise.

The other woman’s body looked softer than the other two. With pale skin and long, black hair, she dressed in a robe that looked far too small to contain her enormous form. She carried herself with an air of superiority, and Dominic noted how the earth seemed to part before to make her path clearer. Stories told of the woman with black hair leaned more towards the magical. With her already incredible size seemingly not being enough for her as she took great delight in making her foes smaller, or stealing away their free will.

“Decima.” Aurelia said, pointing towards the red-haired giant woman who smiled eagerly at the sight of Dominic. “And Priscilla.” She added, pointing to the black-haired giantess, who barely gave the small man little more than a passing glance before returning her attention to the fortified walls.

“I… I thought there was only one of you.” Dominic said, unable to hide his fear as the words caught in his throat.

Aurelia looked down at him.

“You thought wrong.”

The city’s outer walls were well guarded, save for this one blind spot. It had never been addressed as it was unknown to the world at large. Any attempt to march an army through the thick trees would undoubtedly be discovered in an instant, as well as being caught in a pincer attack should they breach the walls here.

“Remember.” Dominic said, dusting himself off as he looked up at the giantesses. “I’ve sworn to serve you as the new, rightful rulers of this city. But please, the people inside are innocent of any crimes. Just make your way to the palace, and do not engage any citizens you encounter along the way.

Decima seemed to sneer at that suggestion. Priscilla didn’t respond. Neither did Aurelia.

“I’m sure any one of you could break down this wall, but once you overwhelm the guards nearby the path should be clear. Please, just convince my father and brother to give up. I do not wish to see anyone harmed by day’s end.”

“Should they give up willingly I see no reason to force divine intervention upon them.” Aurelia said, pushing her hands into the wall and giving it a firm press. Dust was knocked loose from as she did so, and she looked back to her sisters to ensure they were prepared.

A simple nod from both confirmed it. Flexing her strong arms, Aurelia slammed both of her palms into the outside of the wall at full strength.

An alarm went up near-instantly. Every soldier had been briefed on what should be done if, by chance, any portion of the city’s walls found itself under attack. Dozens of armed men ran from their barracks to approach the huge cloud of dust created by the opening. So thick were they that the soldiers had no idea what was to greet them.

Until a giant, sandal-clad foot broke through the cloud, and smashed onto a small, armored man wielding a spear. A shrill scream of terror rose up for just a moment before the foot descended onto him. A handful of other men broke rank, rushing to try and help him as an equally giant leg was revealed.

With a sick, meaty CRUNCH, the man’s body was completely flattened under the giant’s leather sole. His insides quickly met his outsides, dying the armor of those nearest a deep red. While the men backed away in terror, they failed to notice a second foot approaching through the cloud. This one bare, with pale skin and a softer, plumper shape.

Priscilla stepped into the city every bit the same as her sister had, but her steps were less targeted. She walked onto a soldier who attempted to raise his shield in self-defense, but quickly realized that the foot was not something that could simply be parried. A moment after her bare sole made contact with he was flat on his back, struggling to hold up his shield and screaming for help.

A half-second later the shield cracked into splinters that flew in every direction. With no way to defend himself against the pale giantess’s bare foot the man opened his mouth to scream again, only to find his entire upper body smothered under her warm sole.

The nearest soldiers were only now realizing that there was in fact, two giantesses who had entered their city. They attempted to save the downed man, but it was too late. Much like Aurelia’s victim, Priscilla’s bare foot came down with crushing force, turning the body into a bloody stain that exploded all over the street and coated the bottom of her foot in hot, wet blood.

“So messy.” Priscilla said, stopping. She raised her bare foot to look over the bottom of it, wiggling her toes in the mess left behind with a smile. She rather liked how a crushed body decorated her sole, but the feeling was never ideal. Sighing, she waved her finger at the bottom of her foot.

A small bolt of light shot from the tip of the giant woman’s finger. An instant later the blood was gone, and bare sole was clean once again. She smiled, and walked past the crowds, eager to have her with more of the city.

“MEN! STOP HER!” one of the soldiers shouted as Priscilla walked past them. Only a moment after he shouted, another bare foot came through the dust, and crashed into the man who’d made the call.

Decima stepped out, with a wide, eager grin on her face. She looked over the tiny men gathered to stop her and her sisters, eager to turn massacre them all in whatever ways she pleased. She kept the man who’d shouted pinned under her toes, squishing his tiny face between two of them as she took in the city’s layout.

“COME AT ME!’ She shouted, raising the foot that had pinned the soldier high. As she did so she clenched her toes, ensuring that his tiny body rose with her as tiny fists beat at her bare feet. There was a moment of shock as the overwhelmed soldiers were forced to choose between following Priscilla, and trying to stop the newly-revealed Decima.

She answered that question for them in the blink of an eye, stamping her bare foot down onto the ground over and over. They watched in horrified awe as their fellow guard exploded into a mess of bloodied remains after the first stomp. With every successive stomp she converted more and more of him into wet mush, and stopped to drag her foot backwards to show off an enormous red streak.

“PLEASE STOP! JUST HEAD TO THE CASTLE!”

As the smoke cleared, the soldiers looked back over to Aurelia. Unnoticed until now was the man that she held in her hands. It was none other than the prince, Dominic!

“UNHAND HIM, FIEND!” A soldier shouted with a spear pointed at Aurelia.

“DON’T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU WORM!” Decima shouted, rearing a leg back and delivering a devastating kick to the man. She smiled upon feeling nearly every bone that made contact with her toes crack in half, and watched as he soared through the air at incredible speeds. He crashed into a still-intact portion of the wall, splattering with a huge wet spot and even cracking the wall itself slightly from sheer velocity.

“YOU DIDN’T SAY YOU WOULD BRING ME WITH YOU!!” Dominic screamed, wishing he could cover his eyes over the sheer violence that Decima had so casually inflicted.

“You will act as a bargaining chip.” Aurelia said flatly, before resuming her walk into the city. “If you truly believe in our superiority, you should be proud that you may serve a great purpose on this day.” She didn’t go out of her way to crush anyone, but her gait was aimless and the soldiers so densely-packed she wound up kicking a half-dozen more out of her path as she moved further into the city. Dominic could only watch behind him as Decima continued to have her way with the men who were quickly realizing this was not a fight they could win. Kicking stomping, throwing, and bending bodies until they snapped were all big favorites of Decima’s, and it quickly became clear just how dangerous even one of these giantesses was.

Aurelia herself was a bit of an enigma, who simply refused to be read. The only thing he could do was stay quiet for the ride as she carried him to the palace he’d spent so many days in himself. He felt sick to his stomach as they turned the corner to find Priscilla standing in the middle of a crowd.

Only these weren’t soldiers as the ones near the wall had been. They looked to be just ordinary men and women out at the market when the giantesses had entered the city, and they stared up in fear at the giantess who’d entered the area. They did not move, and they did not make any noises.

“Must you be so inefficient at this?” Aurelia asked, shaking her head in disapproval.

“Please do not scold me, sister.” Priscilla said, waving a hand. As she did so she took a seat on thin air, revealing the bottoms of her remarkably clean soles to the crowd. “I enjoy these people as I wish, and I do not criticize your manner of defeating the enemy.”

“THOSE ARE CIVILIANS!’ Dominic shouted, afraid of where this was heading.

Priscilla could only smile.

“That they are, little prince.” She said with a flourish of her hands. In an instant one of the women in the crowd walked forward mindlessly, and wrapped both of her arms around the giantess’s bare foot. The woman treated the foot as her truly beloved, embracing the sole lovingly. Her tiny lips pursed as an equally tiny tongue snaked out from between her lips and began licking hungrily at the bare foot.

Aurelia stopped to watch for a moment, enjoying the sight of an ordinary human being humiliated so. As she did her fist casually tightened around Dominic, as he could do little more than regret the decision he’d made to bring them here. If they had just headed straight for the palace they would have kept casualties to a minimum!

“Your kind are so wonderfully easy to mold to my desires.” Priscilla mocked, waving her foot to the side to knock the woman worshipping her foot over. Small white sparkles that looked to be teeth shot out from her mouth after she’d been struck, and blood began to pour the bottom of the woman’s mouth. Nevertheless, she instantly jumped back to her feet, and scurried back to Priscilla’s foot to continue loving it like it lover once thought lost.

“That they are, sister.”

At that moment Decima walked up from behind the group. Her feet were bloodied, but Dominic had a distinct feeling that not a drop of it was her own. There didn’t appear to be any noticeable wounds anywhere on her body despite the large amount of exposed skin, and he feared that every single soldier who’d come to defend the city had met a grisly end beneath the giant woman’s bare feet.

“PRISCILLA!” Decima shouted, stomping up to the crowd. “WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!”

With that, Decima raised her own foot high over the crowd, targeting a man who held in his hands a loaf of bread. He didn’t react as she slammed it down with all the force of a lightning bolt, transforming the man into a bloody mist in the blink of an eye, and twisting out his remains under her toes after.

“THEY’RE CIVILIANS!” Dominic shouted again.

“QUIET!” Decima shouted, turning to look at the small man Aurelia held. “Or Aurelia herself won’t be able to protect you from my wrath.” She said, seething with rage.

Dominic looked up to Aurelia in the hopes that she would come to his defense. She instead remained a passive observer, before finally sighing in defeat.

“Decima is right.” She said, looking back to the towering palace nearby. “Finish them off, then come with me. You may be needed inside of the palace.” Aurelia said.

“Very well.” Priscilla sighed, giving her finger a casual wave again. At that, the woman licking her feet seemed to snap to attention, as Priscilla laid her bare foot flat on the ground. The tiny reacted by mashing her tiny face between the giantess’s big toe and the second one, taking great deep breaths while slathering the space between her toes with an eager tongue.

Wordlessly, Priscilla squeezed her toes together, pinning the tiny face between them. The woman seemed to enjoy this quite a bit, reacting to the added stimuli with gusto and trying to better worship the soft, warm skin. So enthralled was she with the giantess she hardly noticed when Priscilla suddenly jerked her foot to the side.

The woman’s neck cracked instantly between the giantess’s toes. Priscilla smiled, and pulled her foot back so the woman’s body would slump to the ground, silently. Then, with a casual snap of her fingers, life returned to the crowd that had silently watched the proceedings.

“Have your fun, sister. I much prefer obedient pets, anyhow.”

Decima could only smile at her sister, then return her attention to the crowds who were suddenly realizing where they were, and who was in their immediate vicinity. They were still in the process of piecing it all together when the redheaded giantess bent over to pick up a man with an arm wrapped around a woman.

“You should be honored to die by my hands!” Decima laughed, pinching the tiny man’s throat between two fingers. His eyes went wide as his hands shot up to attempt to pull the giantess’s fingers away, but a moment later Decima squeezed her fingers, and cracked his neck with a messy CRUNCH.

The giantess grinned.

Panic ensued below.

It quickly became a massacre.

Dominic could only watch, wide-eyed as the group of civilians had destruction mercilessly rained down upon them by the giant woman. Decima did not care if it was a man or a woman who found their way in her path. She took great delight in torturing them all the same. One woman jumped to get out of the giant woman’s range, only to find her ankle trapped under the giantess’s big toe.

With a loud POP and a shrill scream in pain the woman’s foot was converted into red mush staining the giantess’s big toe. Decima’s smile only widened as she slowly began to crawl her toes forward up the prone woman’s body, crushing her shins, her knees, her thighs, and finally popping her tiny little torso under her toes.

The next victim was a man who thought himself a hero. He carried with him a small knife that he pulled out of a pocket, and ran towards the giantess’s bare foot with it raised.

He never made it. The glint of iron caught Decima’s eye, and she reacted so quickly he hardly even realized he’d been picked up. He looked around wildly as he was quite literally swept up off the ground, and cried out in terror as he felt himself being bent over backwards.

A moment later a sickening series of cracks followed. Blood exploded from his mouth as Decima smiled, and threw his body behind her. Though his wounds ensured he would not survive, he was not yet dead as he lie on the ground a twitching mess.

He was long-forgotten already. Decima continued to use her giant feet as oversized wine presses, turning the screaming populace around her into a tapestry of violence on the market’s street. After a minute of silent observance, Aurelia smiled, and began to walk towards the main palace. Priscilla trailed behind her, stopping to occasionally enthrall a random passer-by into running into her sister’s path.

Aurelia never made an attempt to adjust her walk, nor discourage this. Near every step on the way to the palace ended with yet another civilian crushed under Aurelia’s big sandals. Dominic continued begging her to stop doing it, but she seemed wholly uninterested in listening to the man, continuing to leave a trail of bloody footprints as she marched to the palace.

If anything, Dominic could feel a sense of relief as Aurelia reached the front gates. The pointless massacre was likely to stop once inside of the immense palace, built to show off the opulence of the royalty who resided in it. So large was it that Aurelia did not even need to adjust her gait as she strolled inside. Though the interior was still built to house people significantly smaller than herself, the ceilings were constructed so unfathomably high that even the giant invaders could raise both arms overhead without touching the ceiling.

“Please, Goddess Aurelia, I beg of you, just head straight for the throne room, and-“

“Silence.” Aurelia interrupted, moving her thumb over Dominic’s face to silence him as they walked. She did not go out of her way to find anyone else to crush inside of the palace, but only because she was so close. Her sisters followed closely behind, as even Decima had found the opportunity to catch back up, leaving bloodied footprints with every step.

It was not long at all before the family reached an enormous door. So immense was the structure it required a full team of able-bodied men to tow it open with great ropes under normal circumstances, a final line of defense between the outside world and the throne room. For Aurelia, it required nothing more than a firm shove. The doors weren’t intended to move so quickly and were instantly ripped free from their hinges, crashing to the floor so violently the entire building shook.

“Where is the King?” Aurelia asked, moving her thumb to the side as she looked around the throne room.

“He’s normally in here! If not, he must be in the royal chambers, just behind the throne. If you wait, I’m sure he’ll-“

“HAIL, GIANT!”

Aurelia and her sisters turned towards the voice. Dominic only tried to cover his face, but with his arms pinned to his sides by Aurelia’s strong fingers he was unable to do so.

A large, strapping, burly young man walked out from behind the throne. His chest was bare, and rippling with muscles as unsheathed a heavy-looking blade hanging from his side. He stared up at the trio of giantesses walking towards him, before focusing on Aurelia.

“You! Unhand my brother!” He shouted, pointing the sword at Dominic who could only turn red in abject humiliation.

“I will do no such thing.” Aurelia objected, studying the small man who dared to demand things of her. “This cowardly weakling is who guided us here, and asked us to take over.” She said, smiling mischievously as Dominic stared back with a look of betrayal.

“S-She’s lying, Titus! I didn’t-“

“He did.” Aurelia interrupted, moving her thumb over Dominic’s face again. “He thought your kind was more suited to kneeling at our feet. Begging us for mercy. I’m inclined to agree. Now drop your weapon and surrender, or your life will end here.”

“Hmph.” The strong man scoffed, looking behind him. At that moment two more people emerged from the shadows. A young woman clad in white holding a large staff, and a second, far more slender man holding onto a bow with an arrow nocked. “My own brother. A traitor.” He smirked, motioning for the two others to come closer.

“I warn you, Princeling.” Aurelia said, sliding her hand lower down Dominic’s body to hold him by the legs. He shouted in objection once again, but it was near-instantly smothered when her other hand came up and smothered his upper half as she held him with both hands. “Drop your weapon, or your brother’s life is forfeit.”

“Do it.” Titus spat, lifting his sword afterwards. “I have no need for a traitor in the family. I may just do it myself if you spare him.”

“Do not test me.” Aurelia said, her eyes narrowing into thin slits. Her fingers tightened their grip on the man she held, and Dominic’s cries of panic quickly transitioned into screams of pain. “He asked me not to kill you, or your worthless father. His life was never part of the bargain, though. I will spare you if you drop. Your. Weapon.

“Your cheap bargains hold no sway over me.” Titus said, smiling confidently as he looked over his blade, and raised it.

“Very well.” Aurelia said, moving the hand that was held over Dominic’s head away. Once able to see again he tried begging once more for her to spare his brother, but the giantess only brought her fingers back to his head, and gave him a soft flick on the temple.

With a loud CRACK Dominic went still. Turning around, Aurelia tossed the body to Decima, who caught it with ease. She was about to tear him limb from limb herself, but a severe stare from Aurelia stopped her from doing so.

“Let it be known that I offered you mercy.” Aurelia said, looking at the three warriors staring her down. “And I do not extend that offer more than once.”

Aurelia looked down at her feet, and her messy, bloody sandals. Wanting to feel the effects of what she was about to do firsthand she made the decision to step out of them, and place her warm bare feet onto the cold stone of the throne room. She cooed upon feeling the sensation of it under her feet, and turned back to look at her sisters, who only watched from a distance. They knew better than to interfere when Aurelia deigned to take her shoes off, and would just enjoy the upcoming show.

“THIS WAR ENDS HERE!” Titus shouted, raising his sword high overhead as he finished closing the distance. He leapt high into the air, far more nimble than a man of his build should have been.

And with a quick swing of her foot Aurelia kicked him out of the air. His sword instantly fell from his hands, clattering to the ground as his momentum was reversed in an instant. Hitting the ground hard, he groaned as he continued to slide back, and the two warriors who had come to his aid made their approach.

“Stand down.” Aurelia offered, thinking that her demonstration may have swayed the other two.

An arrow went whizzing in her direction. It would have been pathetically easy for the giant woman to stop it, but she didn’t. She watched as it sped into her defined abdomen at incredible speeds, and simply bounced off her strong muscles, failing to even penetrate the skin.

“Very well.” Aurelia said, cracking her knuckles. Then, with devastating speed that belied her size, she charged forward.

The terrified archer nocked another arrow, and pointed it at the rampaging giantess headed straight for him. He panicked, fired, and immediately dove out of the way in an attempt to escape. The arrow hit its mark just as well as the first one had, but had about the same affect. With a quiet clang it bounced off Aurelia’s bare thigh, failing to sever the tendons he’d aimed at, and hit the floor with a quiet sound.

His evasive maneuvers fared no better, as he found himself smothered deeply in the shadow of a giant woman. He squealed in terror, and raised both arms overhead as a huge bare foot moved over him, but at the last moment Aurelia changed her target.

With bone-shattering speed she slammed her foot down onto the man’s legs, breaking both of them in the blink of an eye. He screamed in pain, immediately attempting to crawl away from the devastation, but could do little more than hope that the giant woman would free him. He turned and beat at the toes resting on his lower body hopelessly, achieving little more than a pleasant sensation for the giant woman.

“Pathetic.” Aurelia said, driving her foot back and revealing the bloody mess that was once his legs. The archer could only go mad with pain as he writhed on the floor, when a fantastical burst of light spread through the room.

Aurelia turned to look at the young woman with the staff. She wore a smile of utmost confidence as an ethereal glow faded from the piece of carved wood. Indeed Aurelia felt a slight tingle course through her body, but nothing more. Nevertheless it was a tingle she was very familiar with, and she focused her attentions back to the overly confident young woman.

“Shrinking magic.” Aurelia said, looking down at the man still writhing at her toes. “Do you think I’d be so naïve as to leave myself vulnerable to such an obvious method of attack?” She asked, bending over to pick up the legless archer at her feet.

With a menacing glare, she stared down the young spellcaster who was quickly losing her confidence. She shivered, looked from side to side, and looked back down to her staff in the hopes that some idea would come to her. As Aurelia approached, she looked down at the injured man she held in her hands, and gradually pushed both of her hands together.

“I offered you all a chance to surrender.” Aurelia said, beginning to squeeze her hands together. Shrill screams were quickly mixed in with meaty, horrid crunches as the giantess continued strolling to the mage. “And you spat in the face of my generosity.” She continued, mashing the little man she held onto between her hands. Shattered bones quickly began to pierce through the man’s skin as he suffered a torturous demise in the giant woman’s powerful hands, before he mercifully passed.

The mage looked back at Titus, who was finally recovering from the single attack launched at him by the giantess. Then she turned her attention back to Aurelia, who separated her hands to reveal the ball of meat and shredded clothing that had once been one of her closest allies.

“Pathetic. Just like the rest of your kind.” The giantess said, tossing the bloody mess behind. It splatted onto the floor with a plop, before the giant woman resumed her walk towards the mage. Once standing directly before her where the difference in their sizes could not be more apparent.

The woman took a step backwards. The glow on her staff gradually returned.

Aurelia didn’t flinch. Instead she crouched, still managing to be nearly twice as tall as the woman afterwards, and plucked her wooden staff from out of her hands. The glow did not fade as she did so, which only made the young mage squeal in terror, and begin to run away.

“Magic.” Aurelia said, pointing the thing at the fleeing woman. “I can use it as well, you know. I simply choose not to… most of the time.”

A glowing bolt shot from the staff in the fleeing woman’s direction. It smashed into her back at tremendous speeds, instantly knocking her down. A moment later her body began to shimmer, then shrink away in the middle of the throne room.

Aurelia snapped the staff in hand, producing a distinctive fizzling sound, then tossed the two halves aside. Afterwards she walked towards the rapidly-vanishing spot that was the mage who’d inadvertently shrunk herself. She squealed in terror as Aurelia was quickly becoming so much larger than she had been even a moment prior.

“That size is more befitting you.” Aurelia said, walking right up to the prone woman and placing her feet on either side of the tiny figure. Where once the giantess’s foot was about as long as a fully-grown person’s entire body, it was now so much more. The giantess’s individual toes were like entire cities, rising and falling as she eagerly stared at the rapidly-diminishing speck on the floor.

The woman screamed. Nobody heard it. She’d simply shrunk too much. Aurelia could not even see her body any more, and any normal person would have needed to be on their hands and knees to pick her out from the stone floor. Unarmed, and at a positively minuscule size she could only stare up in horror as the giant woman’s equally enormous foot rose over her.

Aurelia showed no mercy. The woman would likely have done no better to her if her idiotic plan had succeeded, and she gradually began to lower her foot to the stone floor. She again sighed in relief as her warm sole pressed into the cool stone, and smiled when she could feel her. A positively minuscule speck, less than even a pebble, trapped beneath the seemingly-infinite expanse of her bare sole.

She rested there for a moment, letting her tiny prey really get a feel for how pathetically insignificant she was next to the giantess. To feel the already-huge woman’s bare foot expand around her in every direction. To experience the true despair that was normally only felt by an insect who’d fallen into one of the giantess’s paths.

Then she stepped down. A quiet pop followed, and Aurelia smiled. She turned to the side, and rolled her eyes as Titus, who had managed to recollect his sword, came charging at her again.

Wiping the foot that had stepped on the woman back, Aurelia watched as Titus stomped towards her with malintent. He did not go for a leap this time, and instead raised his sword high overhead. His burly arms made him look like quite the menacing figure as he did so.

Aurelia’s response was to take a step back.

Perfectly timed, Titus swung his sword down with all of his might just as the giantess’s foot moved out of the way. The heavy blade struck the stone floor with a mighty clang, and the vibrations running through the weapon were so violent he managed to lose his grip on it.

“Enough.” Aurelia whispered, placing her bare toes over the sword, and sliding her foot back to shove the sword far away. Then with an equally smooth movement, she swung her foot forward and crashed it onto his torso. The blow was savage, though reserved. Titus was knocked back, and he knew in an instant that more than one of his ribs had been cracked.

Crashing onto his back, he wheezed quietly as the giantess walked back over to him, and placed her big, bare foot onto his chest. His tiny head was trapped between her big and second toe as the giant woman folded her arms over her midriff, and looked down at him. She’d hardly broken a sweat during this entire invasion, but given his close proximity to her feet he could feel the heat from her sole all over him.

“Where is your father?” Aurelia asked. She emphasized the question by driving her foot down slightly harder.

“COWARD!” Titus screamed, gritting his teeth as blood began to pool inside of his mouth. “Take this accursed foot off of me and fight me like a real warrior!”

“Not an answer.” Aurelia replied, her eyes narrowing as she pinched her big and second toe together around his face. His jaw popped instantly, but did not break, though it was enough to scare the hardened warrior considerably. “I will ask you until you answer me, cur. Where. Is. The. King.

ENOUGH!

A loud, booming voice roared around the room. From a door behind the throne there stood a man in an enormous purple robe. A bejeweled crown of solid gold rest atop his head, and he stood in the doorway staring down the three giantesses in his throne room.

Aurelia looked down to Titus under her foot, still struggling. Now that she had who she needed, she removed her foot from his body, allowing him to curl up into a ball to nurse the grievous wounds she’d inflicted upon him.

It did not last. Aurelia crouched down once again, picking up the wounded figure on the floor, and brought him up to her face. He looked up at her with pure malice, and rage in his eyes. It was obvious he wanted revenge.

Aurelia merely opened her mouth in response.

As if it were the most normal thing in the world she brought her teeth around the man’s shoulder, and bit down. Her teeth sank into his strong arm, and he cried out in pain as the bone cracked a half-second later. Then with a jerk of her head, she ripped the limb free from his body entirely, allowing blood to spurt onto the floor beside her as she walked up to the man who’d just entered the room.

“I can see there’s no use negotiating with you.” The older man said. Still standing in the doorway, he reached to the side, and with frightening ease he pulled an enormous battle axe out from inside the room, stepping out to greet the giant invader.

Aurelia was not interested in entertaining his childish notions of honor, or battle. He was the only target in this entire city that mattered as far as she was concerned, and she brought his son back up to her mouth to sink her teeth into his other arm. With another jerk of her teeth she tore that one off just as easily, and tossed his ruined body behind her as the older man readied for a fight.

The giantess simply stamped forward, shaking the floor so violently that he lost his balance. A moment later her still-clean foot came down, cracking his body violently in half as he fell to his knees. It was far from a clean kill, and the aftermath was horrific to even bear witness to.

But it ended the fight quickly, and decisively. Aurelia smiled as she picked her foot up, and looked at the bottom. The greatest warrior in all the nation had been defeated in seconds, and there was nothing that would have demoralized those among his army who may wish to continue resisting further than that. She smiled, and, not bothering to shake him off of her foot, walked back to the entrance to the throne room.

“I see no reason to let him live.” Decima said, handing Dominic back over to Aurelia.

“Let her do as she wishes. So long as the two of us get to have our way with the captive populace.” Priscilla laughed.

Aurelia said nothing. She turned back around, and headed for the minuscule throne in the center of the room.

Dominic did not know how long he was out for. When he came to his head was throbbing, but nothing appeared to be broken. He was still inside of the throne room, but a quick glance at his body confirmed that he had been stripped of his clothing. Or at least, all of it save for a collar that had been wrapped around his neck.

“W-What’s going on?!” He asked, looking at the chain attached to the collar, and gasping in surprise as he stared at the giant Aurelia. The chain was attached to a ring wrapped around her big toe, and the giant woman stared down at him with an amused smile.

“Welcome back to the land of the living, little prince.” Aurelia said, moving the foot he was chained to closer to him. “The deed is done, and the palace is ours. Now uphold your end of the bargain and swear fealty to your superiors.” She said, presenting her bare foot to the man who looked up in terror.

Dominic’s heart beat so fast he feared it was about to burst. He looked around the throne room, and saw no sign of anything out of the ordinary. Had it really all ended?

“What of Titus, and my father?” He asked, looking up fearfully.

“I gave you an order.” Aurelia said, narrowing her eyes as sliding her foot forward again. Her big foot pressed into the small man chained to it, and he was instantly smothered under the warm pad.

“W-WE HAD A DEAL!’ he screamed. “You were not to hurt them! Where are they?!”

Aurelia rolled her eyes. Then, sliding her other foot forward, she revealed the messy, bloody aftermath of Dominic’s father to him. His limbs were bent out of shape, his skin had burst open in several places, and it looked as if several bones were sticking out his shorn skin. Some pressed into Aurelia’s own sole, but her skin remained as flawless and unharmed as ever.

“You have your answer.” She said, jerking her foot back so Dominic was yanked by the throat. He slid forward several feet, and his face was deposited between the giantess’s toes. “Now uphold your end, or I will personally see this city razed to the ground.

Seeing no other option, Dominic did as told. With tears welling in his eyes, eh stuck his tongue out, and pressed it onto the warm skin of Aurelia’s toes. The giantess sighed at his subservience, already looking to expand her great empire even further.