- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get the next story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

 

Kenny looked down at his phone as it pinged him with a new notification, Wendy just sent him another text.

 

“Hey sexy, whatcha doing?”

 

Kenny smirked at the probing words.  “Nothing.”

 

Wendy sent a pouting emoji followed by, “I’M BORED…”

 

Kenny continued to smile as he directed more of his attention to the phone.  He couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have found Wendy.  He just causally bumped into her at a bar one night.  They just causally spoke and eventually he left with her number.  It had been a few weeks of messages and now it was like they were best buddies… well best buddies that sent nudes to each other and talked about sexual fantasies.  

 

“Bored?  Want to have some fun,” Kenny asked as he got an immediate response from her.

 

“YES, my little plaything,” Wendy sent him.

 

Kenny shook his head as he rolled his eyes at her nickname for him.  Ever since they meet that was usually what she called him, her little man.  Kenny had no idea why she kept calling him that or using terms similar.  He wasn’t tall, but by no means small, and Wendy was shorter than he was.  If anything he should be the one to call her short thing, or little girl.  But it turned out Wendy found that kind of talk more enjoyable when she was using it on him.   He wasn’t a prideful person so he didn’t mind if she wanted to label him her “little man” every now and than.  Heck she could call him whatever she wanted.

 

Kenny sent a response, “What did you have in mind?” 

 

“You.  Me.  Saturday.  Yes?”

 

Kenny’s eyes widen at the news.  Was she inviting him over?  Kenny sat up on his bed and blinked a few times at the question.  That had to be invite right?  There was no mistaking it.  Kenny smirked.  “Where at?”

 

The three dots showing that she was responding, popped up on Kenny’s phone.  Soon he had an address appear on his screen followed by “my place.”

 

Kenny looked at the address and quickly google maps the address to see how far away from it, “Holy shit…” Kenny sputtered as he realized just how close he was.  Wendy happen to be like just down the street a few homes.  It was like a good walk distance.  He wouldn’t even have to drive to get to her.  Kenny quickly sent a text, “Yeah, what did you have in mind for us Saturday?”

 

“Me and you, my tiny little man.  You’re going to worship me like the goddess that I am :)”

 

Kenny read the text and was stunned by the words Wendy sent him.  Goddess?  Worship?  Holy shit he snagged a freaky one!  Kenny closed his eyes and pictured Wendy from the bar.  Cute face, nice chest.  He could cup each of her breast with one hand and still have some pooling out of his grasp.  Her butt was just as round, as he recalled it fill and spilling out from the stool she sat on at the bar.  Wendy, as she said, was a Goddess.  And Kenny was going to get the chance to worship her on Saturday.  “I’m looking forward to it,” Kenny replied still picturing Wendy from a few weeks ago.  

 

Kenny set his phone down and was already feeling the excitement travel from his head down to his pants.  He was so hard just thinking about Wendy and this upcoming Saturday.  It was only a few days away, but he just couldn’t wait.  Kenny found his hands starting to dip down toward the top of his sweat pants but he forced himself to stop.  “Wait… no, hold it… not yet.”  As much as Kenny would love to blow his load right now, he would rather save up for a nice copious amount of release with Wendy.  A load that would shock and appease his new found goddess, his magnificent Wendy.  How much he wanted to paint that face and chest of hers with his mark.  Kenny groaned as he forced his hands away from himself as he tried to control his libido.  It was just for a few days.  He could last that long.  Kenny did everything he could to keep his raging hormones and self control in check.  It was hard, but Kenny found a way to keep his hands from sliding too far south.  

 

Kenny kept himself in control and sighed as his lust died down with his better will power.  That was till he got another message.  The pinging cut through the air, and Kenny found himself picking up his phone and looking at it.  His mouth hung open as he saw Wendy sending him a picture of her lower body to him with a couple of fingers dipping in.  The image of her sex, pure and hairless, fully aroused filled his phone’s screen with it’s blossomed look.  “Can’t wait to have you down there ;)”  Kenny groaned as he looked at how luscious her lips looked.  So full and inviting and without a scrap of fur …  She was so clean and glossy that Kenny could feel his face traveling over her hairless skin without so much as little to any resistance.  His face draping over her suckle skin and rolling across her erogenous zone

 

“Fuuuuuck,” Kenny moaned at the sight of Wendy’s lower body as she sexted him.  This was going to be a freaking amazing Saturday, one he wouldn’t forget.  The images of Wendy still on his phone gleaming and revealing her body off to him.

 

 

 

 

Kenny looked in the mirror as he examined his clothes.  He wore a very basic but fancy looking set of clothes.  He wanted to impress Wendy, even if it was just for a few moments.  He looked dashing and handsome in the mirror.  Much better than the last time they meet at the bar.  Looking forward to their evening together, Kenny grabbed some body spray and gave himself a few squirts to make sure he was smelling just right.  Wanting to knock Wendy off her feet the best he could, Kenny looked in the mirror and fixed up his hair one more time.  Finally approving of his looks, and smell, Kenny decided enough of the prepping went to head out.  Walking out the door he started his simple 5 block walk to Wendy’s place.

 

The night wasn’t so bad, as he made his way over to the woman he had been texting for the past 2 weeks.  It was exciting to finally see her again after so long.  Kenny made it to her place in just a few minutes and before the sun was just setting.  Knocking on the door he was greeted by Wendy’s beautiful form as she opened the door for him, “Hello my little thing.”

 

“Hey,” Kenny greeted trying to act cool, “You rang?”

 

Wendy giggled at his words, “I sure did.  I’ve been waiting for you little man.  I have SO MUCH, that I want to do with you tonight,” She winked at him.

 

Kenny grinned, “Oh I bet.  So?  Can I come in?”

 

“Mmm, you sure can.  I’ll let you enter…” She murmured with a sexual tone.  The way she said it, Kenny knew she wasn’t talking about entering her home.  

 

“Oh damn… you sure are asking for it,” Kenny laughed.

 

Wendy gave him another lusting look before she stepped out of the way letting Kenny enter the home.  Once Kenny was inside Wendy shut the door and walked him through the small home.  There didn’t seem to be a lot of room.  Just enough for one or two people to live in comfortable.  A simple living room, a kitchen, a hallway toward what had to be a few rooms one being a bedroom and a bathroom.  Kenny followed Wendy into he kitchen where she had a simple bottle of wine and two glasses.  She already had some poured for Kenny.

 

“Expecting me,” Kenny laughed.

 

“Sure was, go ahead and take a seat.  Relax a little, can’t have my little plaything too tense and nervous,” Wendy commented as she took a seat.  Kenny shook his head and chuckled as he did as she asked.  Sipping the wine and enjoying the relaxing taste.  Wendy just looked over him with that smile.  He kind of felt a little more nervous as she watched him not drinking anything.

 

“So, it’s nice to see you again,” Kenny said sipping some more wine.  He watched Wendy observer him from across the table.  The look on her face told him she wanted more than just conversation.  He didn’t blame her, since he held back for so long.  However she had wine out and figured he might as well accept her offer of a drink.  Wendy didn’t sip from her cup even though it had some wine already poured in it.

 

“It really is.  You know,” She said crossing her legs and giving him a mischievous look, “I’ve been thinking about you ever since that night.  My little plaything.”

 

Kenny laughed and shook his head, “Little plaything.  Little man.  My sex toy.  You got some nice nicknames for me, you know that?”

 

“Mmm, can’t blame me for calling it as I see them,” Wendy smirked.

 

Kenny shook his head lightly as he muttered, “Oh yeah, it’s gonna be fun tonight.”

 

“Why don't you finish your drink,” Wendy offered as Kenny had just a small amount left.

 

“I kind of feel bad I’m the only one drinking.” Kenny told her.  “What about you,” He pointed to her cup.

 

“Oh, well it was just for show… but if it helps,” She picked up her wine glass and downed her drink in a rather quick pace.

 

“Dang… give me a second,” Kenny said as he downed the last of his drink and licked his lips.  

 

“So, to the bedroom?”  Wendy asked already standing up and heading off.

 

“YES PLEASE,” Kenny nearly shouted with joy as he watched Wendy get up and lead the way.  Kenny was already feeling himself getting hard at the idea of him and Wendy bumping and humping on her bed.  Damn… he was so excited.

 

They entered Wendy’s bedroom as she lead him toward her bed.  Kenny went in for a kiss only to have Wendy stop him, “Wait, hold on for a moment.”

 

“oh shit… yeah sorry, um, what are we waiting for?”  Kenny asked feeling embarrassed at her rejection.  He didn’t want to blow it so quickly and tired to refrain from going in for another attempt with her.

 

Wendy simply replied, “For it to kick in.”

 

“Oh, yeah, right, to kick-… kick in?  For what to kick in?”  Kenny asked with a puzzled look.  He didn’t know what she meant.

 

“The drug I put in your wine.”

 

“D-d-drug?  WHAT DRUG?!”  Kenny nearly shouted now feeling a tingling feeling.  She drugged him on their first date?!

 

“The shrinking drug, of course…” Wendy told him with a smile.

 

“SHRINKING- THE WHAT?!”  Kenny squeaked out already feeling the sensation spreading.  Kenny noticed that his height difference between him and Wendy somehow dwindled in the past couple of minutes.  She was about the same size as he was.  But that was impossible, he was like at least 2 or 3 inches taller… wasn’t he?

 

Wendy step forward as her smile never faded, “The shrinking drug.  How else did you think you were going to be my sex toy tonight?  Be my little small man?”  She let out a light laugh, “At your current height?”

 

“W-w-what?!”  Kenny nearly shouted as he found that now he was a head shorter than Wendy.  His size was decreasing faster than he thought was possible.  “I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST ROLE PLAYING OR FUCKING AROUND!”  Kenny shouted as he touched his head and shoulders to make sure it was really him shrinking and not some hallucinating drug.  He sure did feel like he was shrinking.

 

“Oh you’re already getting smaller, it won’t be long now,” Wendy said with anticipation.

 

Kenny felt his heart skip a beat as he panicked.  He noticed that his racing heart didn’t help as it seemed each rapid beat made him shrink smaller and smaller.  “THE FUCK!”  Kenny nearly screamed as now he was lower than Wendy’s shoulder.  As he went to run to the door he found his clothes baggy and hard to move in.  He did the only thing he could think of, and took them off.

 

“Oh, already stripping, you naughty thing,” Wendy giggled as she started to pull her clothes off too.

 

By the time Kenny took his stuff off, he was down to Wendy’s belly button, and still shrinking.  “HELP ME!”  Kenny shouted.

 

“What,” Wendy asked looking confused, “You have to be smaller if you’re going to play on top of me.”

 

“TO PLAY ON… on you??  What?”  Kenny asked sounding confused but slightly curious.

 

“What,” Wendy repeated frowning at his words.  “Yeah, to play on me.  To explore my body and stuff…”

 

“You want me to… you want me to explore your body… like your b-boobs and,” Kenny nodded to the now head height vaginal lip right in front of his face.

 

“Well yeah,” Wendy told him like it was obvious.

 

Oh… huh…

 

“This… this wont last forever right,” Kenny asked afraid of the answer.

 

“WHAT?”  Wendy asked sounding shocked, “Of course not!  I have the antidote in the kitchen.”  She explained to him.

 

Well… this changed things.  “So we just play around for a bit and you’ll turn me back to normal?”

 

“Well duh!  What, did you think I was going to keep you forever this small?”  He let out snort at the idea.

 

“Uh,” Kenny said not wanting to answer, he was already down to her knees.  Kenny was still shrinking, as Wendy came by and picked up his discarded clothes.  She tossed them out of the way and in the corner where some more clothes were piled in a hamper.  Kenny watched as Wendy tossed her clothes in with his and she came back.  He was now about as tall as her foot.  Each step she took toward him was massive.  The force of just her soft feet padding the ground shook him to the core.  Still he seemed to be shrinking, only stopping when he was about the size of Wendy’s toe.  It was a shocking experience for Kenny to have to look up the massive length of Wendy’s leg, to her hips, past her gigantic protruding breast, just to see her grinning face looking down at him.

 

“Looks like your ready for some fun,” She said voice slightly booming at her large size.

 

Kenny muttered under his breath as he watched Wendy lean down.  Her chest swaying slightly her smooth stomach tucking in as she bent forward, legs and knees bending.  Kenny couldn’t help but flinch at the speed of all that mass moving in just a fraction of a second.  He felt out of it, like this was a dream, he never imagined being this small.  However the thought of climbing on top of Wendy’s body and pleasing the gorgeous goddess of a woman… well he could probably get into it.

 

“Try not to move, don’t want to hurt you,” Wendy said with a hint of warning.

 

“Hurt me?”  Kenny felt dread wash over him for a moment as the large fingers dipped toward him.  Kenny flinched expecting to lose an arm or leg as the fingers closed in on him.  Before he knew it he was in the air thousands of feet off the ground.  He hardly even felt Wendy’s fingers on his body.  She was so gentle it was like he was flying.  “Whoa!”  Kenny cried out in alarm as the next thing he saw was Wendy’s gigantic giggling face.

 

“You look so funny,” Wendy breathed.  “So tiny… small… like a peasant ready to pray to his goddess,” Wendy smiled with a look in her eyes.  She was enjoying the idea, “Or a tiny little man just trying to scale a woman’s breast…”

 

Kenny couldn’t stop from swallowing and feeling nervous.  He had been with plenty of woman before, but never like this.  So, to say this was a new experience for him was an understatement.  Kenny wasn’t prepared for Wendy to fall backwards toward the bed.  If being picked up was like flying through the sky, than falling backward onto the bed was like skydiving… at mach three.  Kenny screamed out of habit as he was pulled down with Wendy to the bed, she landed with a bounce on her back.  How she managed to hold on to him without so much as hurting him was a mystery to Kenny, but he was glad she had control over her fingers.

 

“Okay, which one first?  Left or right… why not my left,” Wendy bite her lip looking down at her hand holding you and the looming mountain she was bring you toward.  “I want you to play around for a little while.  You know try and get me into the mood,” Wendy told Kenny.  

 

Kenny approached the massive mound of flesh and was set down on the top.  Once set down, Kenny found he was just heavy enough to make a small indent with his feet and hands.  It was like walking on sand for him.  He wasn’t sure if it was where he was standing, but he could feel Wendy’s heart beat through the skin.  Each breath moved her chest up and down, making it difficult for Kenny to stay on his feet without the help of his hands to keep him balanced.  Digging into the fleshy ground, Kenny kept his balance as he tried to stay upright.  Kenny saw the tip of Wendy’s breast ahead of him.  The peak, the summit, the nipple to her left breast.  Kenny couldn’t stop his hands from exploring the wonderful sight.  The nub that stood up above him, almost like a flag to be captured waving in the air.  Kenny made his way upward toward the tippy top of Wendy’s chest.  Arm’s outstretched Kenny went to touch the hard pink bump on the mountain of skin.  Just as Kenny’s arm hit the large pink nipple, he felt the firm and stiff skin of Wendy’s nipple.  It was hard, but very warm.  The sensation was amazing for Kenny as he continued to play with it over and over, unable to stop laughing at the fun of poking it with his entire hand, pushing it around like around like a boxing bag.

 

“Yeah, keep it up.  You’re doing so good,” Wendy praised Kenny as she let out a deep moan.  Kenny felt the rumbling of her voice shake from her chest up her breast and through his feet.  It was like an earthquake from just her sounds of pleasure.  As frightening as it was, Kenny was enjoying this new experience.  The more that Wendy cried out in bliss or cooed from his touch, the more powerful Kenny was feeling, being able to make a giantess like Wendy beg and gasp at his touch… he truly felt powerful.  There was nothing like making someone thousands of times larger than you bend at your will to play with their most sensitive areas.

 

“Okay… okay stop, please,” Wendy cried out gasping.  “God… you’re good at this.  But enough with that… I want you somewhere else,” Wendy told him.  Her hand was already racing toward Kenny before he could reply or act.  The large wall of Wendy’s hand dragged him down from his hill top, and lower down Wendy’s body.  Kenny saw a dip approaching and soon he was dropped down on Wendy’s navel.  “There we go,”  Wendy giggled.  The sound jiggling her tummy sending Kenny back down to his hands and feet colliding with her soft but still firm skin.  Each breath that Wendy took, every inhale, pushed the ground right into Kenny as it expanded and than collapsed.  This repeated every few seconds and took a little longer for Kenny to get used to the pattern of Wendy’s breathing.

 

Once stable, Kenny tried to determine what what Wendy wanted him to do exactly.  He just assumed it was to do what he did before but only here.  Still on the ground, Kenny started to try and massage the wall of skin under him.  He pushed and rubbed around the bellybutton as best he could, fortunately the sounds of Wendy moaning and enjoying the feeling told him he was doing it right.  

 

“I can feel your little hands… oh ho ho, it tickles.  Mmmm, that feels good.”  Wendy praised him.  Those words made Kenny redouble his efforts to making Wendy feel better.  Finally after a little longer of just crawling around and rubbing and doing his best, she said, “I’m ready…”

 

“Ready… oh!”  Kenny said as the Wendy’s hand came back toward him.  Those large digits easily fishing him off her stomach and pulling him up and down, lower.  Past her hip line and between her large thighs.  Kenny gulp with a slight ting of fear but also lust, as he saw the size of her awaiting lower lips.  Standing on Wendy’s fingers, that held him close to her privates, Kenny could feel the moist heat seeping out from them.  Kenny watched as a clear creamy fluid leaked all around.  It looked like Wendy was REALLY enjoying herself.  The flush looking lips quivered as Wendy’s hand twitched.

 

Kenny was about to move forward when the world around him shifted quickly.

 

“I should get in a better position,” Wendy said excitedly.  Kenny watched as Wendy’s legs and whole body move as she started to sit up, “I want to watch you,” the lust in the those words made him grin.  

 

Kenny laughed, “Alright, here I go.”  Kenny started to push his hands forward and let them touched the steaming hot lips of Wendy’s sex.  His arms sunk into the moist folds as Kenny and Wendy both had the same reaction.  Both of them were enjoying this immensely.  Kenny found his arms easily slide between those plump red and pink lips.  The more he pressed his body forward the more clear sticky ooze rolled out and over him.  Kenny pulled back just as he made it up to his elbows in Wendy’s love tunnel.

 

“Oooh that felt amazing,” Wendy breathed heavily.

 

Kenny smiled at the praise.  Wendy was just so amazing-

 

The sound of the front door closing made Kenny jump.  Next came a deep voice of a male, “Honey I’m home.”  Kenny frowned at the strangers voice that just entered the house.  Kenny looked up and saw all traces of bliss and enjoyment vanish from Wendy’s face.  All that was left was a very shocked and nervous looking Wendy.

 

“Crap, he’s home early!”  She hissed looking down at her hand and at Kenny.

 

The sounds of footsteps approaching the bedroom could be heard.  “WHO?!”  Kenny shrieked confused on what’s going on.

 

Again the stranger's voice could be heard coming closer, “Hey babe, you in the bedroom?  Why’s the door closed?”

 

“Crap crap crap,” Wendy muttered looking around.  “uhhhhh,” her eyes darting around the room.  “Where to hide you…”  Wendy was now in a clear panic.

 

“Hide me?  Wendy who the fuck is-”

 

Kenny didn’t have time to finish his words when he heard the doorknob turning to the bedroom door.  Next thing Kenny knew, Wendy’s hand moved in a blink of an eye.  Kenny was still on Wendy’s fingers looking at her lower body, next Kenny was dropped lower and smashed up against something firm and tight.  The smell hit Kenny with a rank butt odor, as Kenny’s body was being shoved through a portal of fleshy skin.  The sounds of Kenny’s protest went unheard as the large digits forced and stabbed at him pushing him deeper and deeper in the dark hot cave of Wendy’s butt.  Kenny tried to get away but the fingers were way to strong and forceful.  One moment Kenny was breathing fresh air, the next it was Wendy’s butt fumes.  The stench made Kenny gag on the new scent to the air.  As much as Kenny wanted out, he couldn’t fight against Wendy’s fingers that continued to push him deeper and deeper.  He didn’t know how far he had gone, but those massive fingers just wouldn’t budge as they plugged up his only escape.  He was pinned from behind by two body size fingers, and from all around by pulsating fleshy walls squeezing into him.  He could hear the sound of Wendy’s pulse through them as it beat from fear… or was it arousal?

 

“J-Jim?!  You-you’re home?”  Wendy asked with surprise laden in her voice.

 

The strangers voice could be heard through the muffled sounds of Wendy’s insides.  “Yeah, you didn’t hear me?”

 

“Uh,” Wendy gave a nervous laugh, “I guess not, was… busy.”  She laughed again.  Kenny could hear the nervousness in her voice as she tried to redirect Jim’s attention.  The startled thumping throughout her body resonated with Kenny.  He could feel every startled feeling that was going through Wendy within her ass. 

 

“Yeah, I can see that…”  Jim spoke with a chuckle, “Looks like you really got into it, are you playing with your butt?”

 

The sudden removal of the large fingers behind Kenny gave him hope.  That was until the wall pinched in beneath him sealing the butt shut as the digits pulled out.  Wendy’s reply was a simple one, “Maybe…”

 

“Babe, not going to lie,” The voice was getting louder as it seemed to be getting closer, “That’s hot as fuck.  You have no idea how much of a turn on that is.  Coming home to my girlfriend playing with her gorgeous ass.”

 

Kenny let out silent shout, “GIRLFRIEND?!  YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!  WHAT THE FUCK!”  Kenny struggled against the walls holding him.  A sudden clenching sensation hit Kenny as he felt himself slip deeper into Wendy.  A harsh cry escaped Kenny as he felt the blazing heat of Wendy’s insides increase as he slid a little further in.  He was being pulled inside.   Soon the walls grew apart and Kenny found himself in a slightly larger space.  One that smell more foul than where he was before.  This was most likely the area that was producing the atrocious smell that Kenny first sniffed.  Not knowing exactly what could be making the stench, Kenny didn’t really want to find out.

 

There was some rumbling as Kenny felt Wendy moving.  It must have been the slightest shifting on the bed or crawling backwards, but the rumbling was enough to toss Kenny around.  He collided with a squishy but firm wall of Wendy’s insides.  A smelly slime stuck to Kenny’s hands and face from where he hit it.  The smell made Kenny gag once again at the strong scent of the mucus lining on Wendy’s rectum.  It looked like he found what was producing that awful smell.

 

The male voice sounded much closer now as it made a surprised sound, “Dang, you’re dripping wet, I didn’t know you liked anal so much.”  He laughed.

 

“Uhhh, yeah.  I’m really into it,” Wendy told her boyfriend.

 

Kenny was busy trying to climb out of the goop and get the smelly slime off his body to notice but behind him the opening to Wendy’s exit was moving.  Sudden two thick fingers, larger than Wendy’s, came bolting in.  They slammed into Kenny and shoved him deeper than before.

 

“Oh, you’re nice and tight… so warm,” the man said with a chuckle.

 

The sound of Wendy letting out a sexual moan through the chaos of her boyfriend fingering her ass, told Kenny that she was actually enjoying this.  Kenny seemed to be the third wheel on this little experiment between lovers, as he was jabbed deeper than he ever wished to be.  Now he was tossed around into the smelly abyss of Wendy’s colon.  The sounds of the two large male fingers slithering and slinking away in the dark, accompanied by the sounds of the two lovers having an amazing time, filled Kenny’s prison with noise.  Kenny didn’t want to go deeper but every other second, when the man thrust his fingers deep into Wendy, Kenny could feel the massive objects barely miss him.  He could swear he felt them graze him.  Kenny was feeling beating, sore, and tired from the fingering. He didn’t want to get punched by the massive car sized fingers again.  Scampering back, Kenny withdrew just slightly to avoid anymore pain.

 

The walls around Kenny shook lightly and soon picked up as Wendy gasped loudly and let out a cry.  The intestinal walls pushed down and squeezed around Kenny as her body shook.

 

“Yeaaaaah,” The man purred, “Cum for daddy… that’s it.  God damn, that was sex,” He praised her from climaxing.

 

Kenny on the other hand cursed her for doing such a thing with him inside.  The slimy mucky mucus seemed to get thicker from such an action and now he had another thick layer of smelly butt juice covering him.  Kenny was busy pulling strands or more like layers of the gunk off himself.  The smell sticking to him now that he was drenched in the stuff.  He didn’t noticed that there was an absence of something.  Kenny noticed the muffled noises outside stopped.  There was some rumbling and movement from Wendy but nothing severe.  

 

Turning around and looking into the dark depths toward the exit, god knows how far away now, Kenny tried to make out the fingers of the boyfriend.  He couldn’t see anything.

 

“Slowly,” Wendy warned.

 

Kenny frowned, “Slowly?”

 

The boyfriend replied, “Slowly.”

 

Kenny stayed his ground as he heard the sound of something sliding ever so slowly into the hot depths of Wendy.  He couldn’t see it but judging by the sound of Wendy gasping and grunting it was much bigger than two fingers.  The rippling and sloshing sound of something massive moving along the intestinal walls, filled the chamber.  Again the ground shook and shivered either from the movement of the new mysterious object or from Wendy feeling pleasure from whatever it was.

 

The scent was what tipped Kenny off when he smelled a slight musky smell of man, and possibly piss.  It was hard to tell with the air already reeking of Wendy’s funky smell.  However Kenny’s sixth sense went off as he swore he could see the object of an enormous male penis coming toward him.  In the dark confines of Wendy’s insides, Kenny let out a shrill shrike as the massive behemoth of a cock made it’s approach toward him.  Not knowing what to do, Kenny ran for it.  He turned around and started to crawl and climbed the best he could away from the looming beast.  Kenny did everything he could escape as he felt the presence of the dick slowly closing the gap between them.  Without warning Kenny felt the tip push into his back and pick him up as it dragged him with itself.  Unable to do much, he was along for the ride as Kenny was dragged deeper and deeper than ever before.  He was quickly tossed to the ground as it seemed the boyfriend either stopped or bottomed out.

 

“Oooo, gooooood, dammmmmnnn,” Wendy whimpered, while panting, and moaning.

 

“Are you okay,” The boyfriend asked with concern.

 

“Jesus your big… give me a second.  I think I need to change positions,” Wendy said.

 

Kenny wasn’t paying attention to the muffled talk of the two giant beings that controlled his world.  He was too busy trying to recover from the hit he just took.  As Kenny was regain his footing and handhold, things started to move.  However unlike before with the walls flexing, they were shifting.  Kenny found the incline he was on started to move.  Things were tipping forward, as he was going in deeper than ever before.  Sure enough it seemed that Wendy was sticking her butt upward, making a good incline that was dragging Kenny further in.  Kenny found his grip as he grabbed and held onto whatever he could so he didn’t slide into oblivion.  

 

“There we go,” Wendy proclaimed.

 

“Yeah stick that ass out,” The man laughed before a sudden explosion was heard and Wendy’s insides shook like a bomb went off.  Wendy let out a yelp as the wall clamped down tightly pinching into Kenny.  Another explosion of sound of skin connecting with skin as the insides shook and tightening in response.  

 

“Don’t slap, AH, my ass,” Wendy shouted between the strikes.

 

“Oh shit… sorry,” The man said immediately stopping.  “I thought you might like it,” he said sounding worried at what he just did

 

“Well I don’t,” Wendy huffed.

 

Kenny responded after recovering from the actions, “Me neither, you fucking prick.”

 

Kenny was just getting himself situated when once again the world shifted and rumbled.  However this wasn’t like before, it was smoother.  Whatever was causing the rectal walls around Kenny to react, it was something familiar.  Sure enough the wafting smell of Jimmy’s junk was pushed toward him as he smelled it before he could sense how close it was.  The distinct smell of the Wendy’s boyfriend’s junk hit Kenny as he tried his best not to cough at the added smell to the already aroma of Wendy.  The slight gust of pushed air washing over him as the boyfriend hit his depth.  Kenny was grateful for the distance, but wished that Wendy sat up or straightened up as he felt gravity tugging at his legs, threatening to pull him deeper into Wendy’s inner depths.

 

The anal fucking increased as Wendy grew more accustomed to the man’s girth.  Her muscles relaxed and loosened up after a little while.  Kenny enjoyed the fact that they weren’t attempting to squeeze him, but he found the looser they were, the less grip they had.  Kenny stayed still as he held on as best he could.  While fighting for his life, Kenny could hear the sounds of the godly figures from outside kissing, moaning, grunting, and gasping in their blissful pleasure.  

 

Minutes went on when finally Kenny heard the man let out a hard grunt, “Babe… soon...gonna…”

 

“Yes!  YES!  DO IT!”  Wendy cried out, obviously enjoying the feeling of her butt being rearranged from him.  

 

Kenny on the other hand was shaken to his core as each thrust grew fiercer as the giant male sent vibrations throughout Wendy.  Jostling his grip and making him slide and slip even deeper than he already was.  It only took a moment for Kenny to lose his grip and feel the slime under him smear over his body as he went further than he every wished to be.  Kenny was sent tumbling even deeper into Wendy’s depths.  He let out a scream as he felt himself starting to pick up speed.  Than out of no where Kenny collided with something.  It was hard but still soft as the substance Kenny was touching seemed to stick and want to cling to him more than anything.  Kenny was wondering what this thing could be, than he sniffed.  The smell was the worse thing his nose had smelled all day, maybe his entire life.  As Kenny took a sniff of what he swore smelled like decomposing and rotten food left out for weeks if not longer.  The stinky stench around him was way worse than any smelly butt goo he touched previously.  The feeling of touching something soft and chunky, but still firm was all that made Kenny want to die from pure horror.

 

“What the shit is this,” Kenny gagged as he continued to try and find a way off the nasty sludge underneath him.  However it seemed the more he moved and clamored over the foul sludge the harder it was to move away.  The substance sticking and clinging to him preventing too much movement.  It only need a few moments of panicky struggles from Kenny before he found himself truly in a sticky situation.  His knees and feet were buried in the mightily warm and nasty crap that only seemed to give way for him to sink in.  Kenny’s hands and arms felt like they were covered in mud as the were starting to weight down form the gathered mass on them.  As much as Kenny wanted to struggle and fight his way out, it was only when he stopped moving did his entrapment slowed down.  Kenny whimpered as he knew exactly what kind of shitty situation he was in.  Letting out a loud scream, Kenny called for his captive to save him, “WENDY!  WENDY!!”

 

The only response he got was the sounds of the two lovers still making their joyous noises of an ever approaching climax.  Kenny didn’t budge an inch as he stayed frozen afraid any spare movement he made would cost him dearly.  Maybe he could still make it out of this alive?  He wasn’t that deep, just up to his knees and elbow.  He still had room.  Wendy just had to get him out… but how?  Kenny didn't want to think of how Wendy was going to retrieve him from inside herself while he was buried in a pile of poo-

 

The rumbling echo of Wendy crying out shook Kenny’s world as everything shifted and rumbled.  “Mmmmm oooooo yeeeeeeessss,” Wendy squealed as her anus quivered, shook, and than spasm from the feeling of pleasure.  This action pulled and ripple throughout Wendy’s body including her colon and large intestine.  Kenny felt the wall of mass he was in surge slightly pushing him closer to the exit, while inadvertently rolling up over more of his body.  Kenny freaked out as the mud crawled up his thighs and engulfed one of his arms.  Kenny panicked and tried to rip his arm out with his free one, but he was too stuck and was now like a piece of undigested food in the monolithic mudslide that was trying to find an escape route.  Kenny breathing sped up as he had only one arm free and his face was close to being pushed into the thick turd.  

 

Once the walls calmed down, Kenny thought it was over.  How wrong he was.

 

The male voice was back laughing and enjoying himself.  “Damn, looks like you really enjoyed that,” He panted sounding like he was holding back or straining himself.  Walls around Kenny rumbled as Wendy let out a half moan half purr from her post orgasmic aftershock.

 

The male grunting and panting speed up as the sound of something slamming into Wendy was heard from where Kenny was.  The familiar sound of the massive slong surging through Wendy could be heard very closely.  The sounds of sloshing returned as Kenny knew that he was close to the man’s cock.  One that was close to climaxing.  “Babe, gonna… gonna…”

 

Finally Kenny heard some emotion in Wendy’s voice other than bliss, there was concern.  “W-w-wait not insid-”

 

The man didn’t have time to listen as he let out a loud noise and pushed as deeply as he could.  Kenny heard the sound of the man’s penis rushing forward and the unmistakable sound of something squirting out.  The feeling of wet goo slamming into Kenny’s body was an unpleasant surprise.  The searing hot cream plastered to Kenny’s body before another glob flew out at him.  The spray of the thick fluid continued as Kenny freaked out by the other man’s juices.  He couldn’t take it any more and started to jerk around to try and break free.  However the oncoming fluid of cum pelted Kenny as he continued to sink deeper into the unrelenting hold Wendy’s waste had on him.  Kenny felt like he was drowning as a few splashes of man batter hit him square in the face.  The salty and bitter flavored concoction invaded Kenny’s mouth and nose.  The warm syrup like substance seeping over him and the pile of manure that he currently sinking deeper into.  

 

“Oh man… I needed that,” The man sighed.

 

Kenny shook his head and any clinging cream on him off.  He couldn’t see it, but he felt the massive penis retreating to freedom.  The man was pulling out, finally.  Kenny groaned as he reassessed his situation.  He was currently covered in cum and stuck in a pile of shit that was still slowly climbing up his body.  He now found that he wouldn’t last too much longer.  He might only have a minute or two before he was completely swallowed by Wendy’s poo.  However, thankfully the sex was over.  The man ejaculated inside Wendy’s butt.  Now she would HAVE to excuse herself and empty the contents of her bowels… which included himself.  Kenny didn’t care if he was about to get shit out, he just wanted OUT!  He wanted his freedom, his size, and a damn shower.  Kenny waited for Wendy to move.  She should be getting up any second now.

 

Any second now.

 

Any… second... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy laid still as she felt the log in her gut wanting to be let out.  She needed to poop… but her boyfriends’ nice warm loving embrace around her kept her from moving.  Well, she didn’t mind holding it in a little longer while she enjoyed the sensations of Jim’s strong arms and body wrapped around her.  In this moment Wendy wanted to stay like this for just a little longer.  Maybe 10-15 minutes.  Her insides were full of semen and the on coming bowel movement.  A weird but slightly pleasant feeling for her.  Wendy figured she would let Kenny out when she was done feeling all stuffed like this.  Of course he would probably hate her for being shoved up her booty hole like that, and of course the omission of her relationship status, and probably being stuck in between their love making too… oh, and having to poop him out.  He probably wouldn’t ever text her again to play around with.  

 

Wendy let out a sigh, as she reached for her phone, but still stayed in her lovers arms.  She quickly opened her phone and pulled up her messages and found who she was looking for in the long list of names and contacts.

 

“Hey Charlie… my little morsel, are you free next Saturday?  You wouldn’t want your goddess to be bored do you?  I could use a small snack before a nice nap ;) ”

 

Wendy waited a few moments before she saw the answer.  It looked like Charlie was coming over to play next week.