- Text Size +

 

Somehow, I was lost in your room and ended up in a pile of laundry. I hear you walking over. You reach down to pick up the article of clothing I’m stuck in, and I realize I’m laying in a pair of your panties. I see your legs step on either side of me, and I feel that I am being lifted up while inside your underwear. You don’t notice me. I look up to see your pussy slowly getting closer and closer as you pull your panties up to you. You get them all the way up, and I am smashed against your pussy. I feel your hand rubbing the front of your panties, grinding me into your pussy lips. That is when you notice me. You open them up and reach inside to grab hold of me, and lift me up to your face. “are you ok little guy? How’d you get stuck in there?” you smile and say. “Time to get clean my friend,” you tell me. Then you walk towards the bathroom with me in your hand.

 

You turn on the shower, and set me on the counter while you undress. Then, you grab me and step into the shower. You smile at me, and hold me up to your face. Your tongue comes out and you lick me all over, covering me in your spit. Then you rub me across your body .. down your neck to your chest. Circling your tits, rubbing me around them and trapping me under them. Then you drag me down your abdomen, to your waist. Around your waist, and I feel you rubbing me over your butt cheeks. Then you drag me between them, sliding me up and down your crack, making sure I rub against your hole occasionally. Then you bring me around front, and I am greeted by the sight of your pussy, and you press me against it. Sliding me between your lips, I can feel that you are already turned on by how hot you are and the warm sticky juices that coat me. You put me on the floor, and I look up at you while you lightly rub your pussy. “like what you see little man?” you say as you look down at me and smile. “How about a closer look?” You squat down above me and I see your pussy closer. “Get ready little one!” you say, touching your pussy. ‘ready for what?’ I think. You place your fingers on either side of your pussy, and spread your lips. Then, what starts at a little trickle turns into a powerful stream, as you spray me with your hot clear piss. It knocks me over and you giggle as you keep peeing on me. It stops for a moment, and you pick me up. But only so that you can hold me directly in front of your pussy and spray me again with another powerful stream, making sure that I am drenched in your hot piss.  You stand up, and clean me off in the shower. Then without warning your put me in your mouth, as you dry off and head back to your bed. You swish me around in your mouth, licking and sucking like I am a piece of candy. Completely covered in your saliva, I am moved all over your mouth. Sometimes it feels like you get an urge, as I fall towards the back, and I have to wonder if you would actually swallow me like a little snack??

 

You get to your room, and spit me out onto the bed. You lay down, then grab me again. Once again I am rubbed against your tits, teasing your nipples. Then you drag me down to your hot pussy and rub me up and down. Covered in a mixture of saliva and your pussy juice, you can't take it anymore, and you push me into your pussy. Slowly at first, you push me in, then pull me out. Then again, faster this time. Faster and faster, until you are fucking yourself with your little toy, using me like a dildo. I can taste and feel your cum building up, and your pussy squeezing me tighter. Before you orgasm, you flip into your stomach. Placing me on your butt cheeks, you reach your hand underneath you to keep rubbing your pussy. Every time you shudder or giggle, your ass shakes a little and I start to lose balance. I slip and fall, sliding in between your buttocks. With every movement, I fall in deeper. I find myself right next to your hole. I try to push away, but the sensation caused you to move your ass up in the air a little, and my hand touches you. I feel you tremble as my arm gets stuck in you. Every time your asshole flexes, it tries to pull me in deeper. I see your hand above me, knowing that you are going to rescue me. Your finger comes down and I reach for it. But instead, you use your finger to rub me around. I feel the pressure from your finger, and then you press it into you, forcing it into your ass, dragging me along with it. Everything is muffled when I am all the way inside of you. I feel your finger going in and out of your ass, and I hear you moaning and screaming as your pussy clenches with your orgasm and sprays cum on the bed. I can hear your heart rapidly beating and smaller moans as you come down. My world shifts around as you roll over into your back. I am trapped inside you, and you rest, knowing that you will soon be ready to pull me out and play again.