- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here you are. Just a simple story I did for fun

Mary sat at her desk in the corner office of the 76 story building. She had been the head of the research department at LabTech for 6 years. 


 


Mary was 47. She had long black hair that was almost always kept in a ponytail. She kept herself in good shape but didn’t have the same form and fitness that she did in her twenties. She had been married for 11 years to her husband Harold. Unfortunately, their love life had taken a downward spiral after their daughter was born 4 years ago. Harold had become a stay at home dad. The original idea behind this move was that Mary and Harold would have more time together. 


 


It proved to be true, but their love life suffered nonetheless. Mary had taken it in stride for years. But despite constant talks and arguments, their sex life left a lot to be desired. Mary heard from a co-worker of hers about this service for those in need of pleasure in a very discrete way. 


 


Prostitution laws were unable to intercede due to the strange methods the company used. Either the client or the employee would be shrunk during the process to half their height or less. This was not, in a legal sense, considered sex. It took Mary 4 months to get up the courage to finally call the service. When asked whether she would be the one shrunk or not, Mary stated she had no desire to be in that kind of a vulnerable state. A few more questions and she was all set.


 


While she did her paperwork, there came a knock on her door. “Come in.” 


 


Her assistant, Sylvia opened the door. “Ma’am, a young man is here to see you. He said he had an appointment.”


 


 


“Yes Sylvia, let him in. Thank you.” 


 


Sylvia nodded, opening the door further. “Come on in.” 


 


As the man entered the room Sylvia shut the door. 


 


“Hello.” The young black man greeted. 


 


“Hello there. So, you’re from the agency?”


 


“I am. So would you like me to undress now or would you prefer to undress me after the shrinking process?”


 


“Hah, I hadn’t really thought about it. Why don’t you go ahead and get undressed now.” 


 


“Yes ma’am. By the way, my name is Jamal.” 


 


“It’s nice to meet you Jamal.”


 


Slowly, Jamal began to undress.


 


Mary watched with lustful eyes. Jamal took notice.


 


“Is this your time with a black man?”


 


Mary nodded. 


 


“Don’t be nervous. We get a lot of white women wanting to try a black man.”


 


Mary shook her head. “I’m not nervous. I’m excited. I heard you had an enormous dick.”


 


Jamal laughed. “You heard right.” He slid his pants and boxers off together, revealing a limp 8” cock thick enough to fill a toilet paper roll.


 


“Oh my.” Mary licked her lips. “Can…can I touch it? You know, before you shrink?”


 


Jamal smiled. “Normally we don’t allow that because things can get heated a little quickly. But I won’t tell if you won’t.” 


 


Mary nodded. She rolled her chair backwards and slid off it. Walking around the desk, she stepped up to Jamal. He wasn’t much taller than her. Mary was only 5’7” and guess Jamal to be 5’9” at best. 


 


Slowly, her hand moved forward while maintaining eye contact with Jamal. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the enormous black cock, causing it to jump to life. 


 


Jamal moaned softly. 


 


“Do you like that?”


 


“You know I do. I love it when white women show my big black cock some love. Go ahead and give it a  kiss before we begin?”


 


“I can?”


 


“I’m not giving you a choice.” Jamal said forcefully, placing his hand on the back of Mary’s head, pushing her down. She didn’t fight. Mary had requested a dominant man, even though he was going to be shrunk. 


 


“Oh, yes sir.” Mary cooed. 


 


“It’s master bitch!”


 


“Yes master.” 


 


Mary was getting incredibly aroused at this point. The massive dick before her was slowly growing both in length and girth. 


 


Mary lifted the large shaft so it aimed directly at her. She shifted forward, placing her soft lips against the tip. With his hand still against the back of her head, Jamal pulled her closer, forcing her lips apart to accept the large dick.


 


“That’s it bitch! Warm my dick up with that mouth.” 


 


Mary complied. She sucked on the shaft hungrily, lapping away at it while occasionally stopping to lean further down to suck on the his balls. 


 


“You’re hungry for black cock aren’t you little white bitch?” 


 


“Mmhm.”


 


“Good girl. But it’s time to start. Anything further and we could get in trouble.”


 


Mary nodded, sucking on Jamal’s left ball for the last time before looking up to him, still on her knees.


 


“How does it work?”


 


Jamal walked over to his bag, pulling out a remote. “This is what does it. You have to decide a size for me that is 50% or less of my original height. I’m 5’8” so I have to be 34” or smaller.”


 


“Well I know I’m supposed to decide, but can I leave it up to you?”


 


Jamal smiled. “If that’s what you want. You really want to be my bitch huh?” 


 


Mary blushed. 


 


“Why not just select the shrink option. That way I can shrink you when I come here.” 


 


Mary shook her head. “I feel like that would be too daunting. I would be afraid to be small and helpless.”


 


“Well, we’ll get you to change your mind. Now, since 34” is the largest I can be, that’s what I’ll do.” 


 


A few button presses later and Jamal was dwindling in size. Mary walked up to him as he shrank. “It’s so crazy to see you getting smaller.”


 


“Yeah, it’s fun to watch.”


 


In 30 seconds, Jamal was his new height. “Okay, we have 45 minutes before I grow back. Now, since I am the one in charge, go get in your chair.”


 


Mary obeyed. Once sat down, she watched the diminished Jamal walk around her desk and up to her. “Take off those heels.”


 


Mary looked down to her feet. Pressing down with her toes, her heels lifted out of the back of the shoes followed by the rest of her feet.


 


“Good, you got good feet.”


 


“You like my feet?” Mary asked, somewhat embarrassed. She had always taken great care of her feet. But that was mostly because she hated the idea of gross feet. Her nails were perfectly trimmed and just slightly grown to have a thin line of white. 


 


“Yeah, I got a thing for feet. Now, lift them up so I can enjoy them.” 


 


Mary nodded. “Yes Master.” 


 


Jamal walked up to the feet. He wrapped his arms around them as best he could. One foot was more than enough to completely engulf his head. So together they looked absolutely enormous. 


 


Mary could feet Jamal’s tongue working on the underside of her toes. 


 


“oh wow.” 


 


“You like that bitch?” 


 


Mary nodded before realizing Jamal wouldn’t be able to see her responding non-verbally. “Yes master. I don’t think my husband has ever done anything like that with my feet.” 


 


“It’s cause he is a fuckin idiot. Now shut up and let me enjoy myself.” 


 


“Yes master.” 


 


Mary couldn’t deny the excitement she felt when Jamal insulted her husband. And what he was doing to her feet felt amazing. But she wanted his dick. Even at less than 3 feet tall, his dick was about the size of her husband’s 5 incher.


 


10 minutes of foot worship and Mary was growing impatient. Her lust and excitement grew more and more. “Pease Master. We only have about 30 minutes left. I really need this.”


 


Jamal stopped worshiping the feet before him. “Trust me, I’m only going to need 5 minutes to totally destroy you. But if you want it so bad. Then get undressed and get under your desk.”


 


“Under my desk?”


 


“You heard me bitch! Do as I say.”


 


Mary stood, looming over Jamal. It was so strange to see such a small man. His presence was anything but small though. He was demanding, demeaning, and powerful. Mary obeyed and stripped down. She then crawled under her desk and sat with her back to the back. Jamal walked under the desk, one of Mary’s heels in hand. 


 


“Take this!”


 


Mary reached out, grabbing hold of her shoe. “What do you want me to do with it?”


 


“You’ve been on your feet all day right?”


 


“Yeah.” 


 


“Then sniff it. Take deep, long sniffs while I work on you.”


 


“Oh…that’s okay. I don’t have a foot fetish.”


 


Jamal stepped forward, pinching Mary’s left nipple in his right hand, causing her to yelp. “What did you say to me you stupid cunt?” 


 


“I…I said.” 


 


“You do as you’re told and that’s final. If I say you have a foot fetish, you have a foot fetish. Do you understand?”


 


Mary nodded. “Yes…yes I understand.”


 


“Now sniff!”


 


Mary looked at the insole of her heel. The closed-toed heels had been part of Mary’s small collection for 9 years. She had worn them countless times. The worn out leather was proof of it. Down at the end she could see the very solid imprints her toes had left. 5 very definable imprints caused by years of wear. 


 


The idea of smelling them was overwhelmingly offensive to her senses. But she obeyed. Her first inhale caused her to want to gag. “Oh God!” She cried out. 


 


“Don’t you dare stop sniffing!” Jamal commanded, as he closed in on her large, unshaven pussy. 


 


As Mary took in her second inhale she gasped. Only this time, it was caused by the dick of her miniature black master sliding into her. “Oooh.” 


 


Jamal laughed. “This is just the beginning. Keep smelling.” Jamal began to gyrate faster and faster, moving his body back and forth and in a circular motion. 


 


Mary sniffed harder and harder as Jamal’s tiny dick slid in and out and all around her pussy. “Oh yes! Oh yes!”


 


“Sniff bitch!” Jamal ordered. 


 


“I’m sniffing master.” Mary groaned, taking another deep inhale.


 


This went on for 3 minutes before Jamal decided to kick it up a notch. With both hands, he grabbed her clit and began to roughly rub and pull at it. 


 


Mary’s eyes slid into the back of her head as she continued smelling her shoe. 


 


“That’s it bitch! You better cum! Cum for me real good!”


 


Mary began to cry as her body buckled time and time again, her juices squirting out of her hairy snatch and on to Jamal’s dick and stomach.


 


Coming off her high, Mary slowly lowered the shoe from her face and dropped it to the ground. “That…that was.” She struggled to get anything out between gasps for breath. 


 


“Yeah, I know. It was incredible.” Jamal’s condescending and powerful voice now gone. He was speaking just to Mary as if she was the client and he the employee. 


 


“Did you not cum?”


 


Jamal shook his head. “Nah. I don’t usually cum with a client. My job is to focus on getting you to cum. As long as you’re happy, my job is done.” 


 


“That doesn’t seem right. Why don’t you let me help you finish?”


 


“You don’t have to do that.” 


 


“Nonsense, I would love to help you. That was the best sex I have had in years. Now come here, let me help you. I still have 27 minutes with you and I’m not fully satisfied until I see you spill that sweet nectar of yours.”


 


Mary reached out, grabbing Jamal by the shoulders and lowering him to his back. He didn’t struggle. Mary wasn’t sure it would have done him much good even if he had due to their size difference. But he was obviously used to being handled. 


 


“Here, you can even have my feet.” 


 


Mary lifted her feet up, placing them directly on Jamal’s upped body, covering it completely. 


 


She wiggled her large toes over his face while placing her fingers on his torso, rubbing them in her pussy juice that she had just sprayed on him. Once nicely lubed, Mary took hold of Jamal’s still erect shaft and began to stroke it gently up and down. 


 


She could hear his moans and gasps beneath her mighty soles followed by his tongue working on the underside of them as well as between. 


 


“You like my big old feet little man.”


 


“Oh Yeah.” He moaned. 


 


“Then I want you to cum for them. Cum for my feet you little black man. Cum for my BIG. WHITE. FEET.”


 


Jamal began to moan loudly. Even shrunk and under her toes, his moans were loud enough to possibly be heard from outside the office. Mary slid her soles up, pressing them firmly over his face. “Hush now. Surely you have enough control to remain quiet while you cum.” 


 


This was it. Jamal was sent over the edge and began to fire little hot streams of white spunk out of the tip of his dick and on to Mary’s large fingers. She continued milking him until nothing more would come out. 


 


Satisfied with herself. Mary removed her feet and looked down to Jamal who lay there with a big smile on his face. “Did you enjoy that little man?” 


 


“Hell yeah.” He gasped. 


 


Mary smiled. “Well, do you leave now? I don’t know how all this works.”


 


“I won’t grow back for another 21 minutes. So, I can’t leave until then. It’s a pre-set timer. You paid for 45 minutes so you get 45 minutes.”


 


“Well I seriously doubt I could handle another round without going into a coma. So what would you like to do?”


 


Jamal shrugged. “I enjoyed playing with your feet earlier.”


 


Mary smiled. “I noticed. If you want to play with them some more you can. It felt really good.” 


 


Jamal perked up. “Would you mind if things were a little different than before?” 


 


“How?”


 


Two minutes later Mary sat fully dressed in her chair as she looked down at her feet. An inch tall Jamal was climbing on to her big toe. Apparently, his size could be altered as often as they wanted as long as the timer wasn’t messed with. So, no matter what size he would be shrunk to, he would grow back once the timer hit 0. Mary was hesitant to shrink him to an inch tall but complied when he assured her that his body mass at that size would make him nearly indestructible. 


 


She watched the tiny man lay down on her toe and begin to hump it. It was almost humorous to watch him do this. At such a small size he seemed so insignificant. Mary couldn’t help herself. She began to bob her toe up and down, shaking him all around. She could see his struggles to hang on. It took less than 10 seconds to knock the tiny man from her toe. 


 


Before he could recover, Mary pressed her big toe down on him, completely covering his entire body and pinning him to the floor. There was no doubt he was far too weak to fight against such a mighty digit. This caused her to laugh. Mary moved her toe off of him as she reached down, pinching his tiny body between her fingers. Bringing him to her face she smiled widely. 


 


“You know, that was the most intense sex I have had in a long time. And I had more than just a little respect for you. At half your height you were a better lover than even my husband who has had years to master pleasing me. But this little foot fetish of yours makes you weak. You shrunk yourself to the size of my pinky toe just so you could be near my feet. Now you’re nothing but a little bug. I saw you as this sex Adonis. But now, now you’re insignificant. I have lost all respect for you. I promise I will be calling the service again but will not be requesting you. I don’t need some man to come over here acting like the powerful black master I need only to shrink himself to insect size so he can fuck my toe. I need a man, not a toe-fucker.”


 


Mary could hear Jamal yelling something indistinct but she paid him no mind. She gathered up his belongings and carried them along with him to the women’s bathroom where she placed them in a stall before depositing Jamal in his own shoe. “You should grow back in a few minutes. After that, get out! I’ll give you a positive review if you do as you’re told. Otherwise, I’ll not only give you a negative one, but I’ll speak to your superiors as well. I know you get paid on your reviews. Tata.”


 


Mary walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light and closing the door behind her, a new spring in her step. “I need to make another appointment.”