- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chase and Gaby have been friends for a somewhat long time and he has always had feelings for her. Today, he shares what he really wants from her, only to discover Gaby is not interested in dating a micro like himself.

“You’re an idiot for thinking I’d ever even think of being with you. Me dating an idiot would be bad enough but an idiot who’s also a micro? That would be too much for me.” Gaby held her so-called ‘best friend’ by his leg as she was dressed in her bathing suit as she relaxed by the pool in her backyard. It was Chase’s favorite suit and he even got it for her birthday. No matter who much it cost the tiny man, he was set on giving Gaby a great present, thinking this would be a great way to dive deep into Gaby’s human heart. All of Chase’s family supported his efforts when he introduced them to Gaby and she welcomed them into her life, much to the social norms around their community. Micros should partner with only micros and humans like Gaby should barely consider having micro friends. But for the past few years, Chase and Gaby have been fairly close, even going as far as to go on ‘dates’ as Chase would call them. But as it turns out, Gaby was just barely considering Chase a friend at all. The moment Chase decided to speak his mind on them dating, Gaby grabbed him and hung him upside down.


“Gaby please! I love you! Really I do!” Gaby just rolled her eyes as she took off her reflective sunglasses and just stared down the small man who had his hands together as if he was praying to her. This brought a smile to Gaby’s soft and near innocent face. Her lips shimmered in the bright sun as if they themselves were emitting the lips, her skin was nearly as reflective as sweat began to form a kind of ‘film’ on her skin. Her cheeks were soft yet firm as she brought the tiny man close to her face, to the same pair of lips Chase would sometimes kiss while Gaby was asleep when he either spent the night or snuck in to spend some time with the parts of her body he most desired. From her lips, breasts, stomach and, the one Chase hid close to the chest, Gaby’s ass. As much as Chase downplayed his crush on Gaby, his near obsession with her massive body was near obvious to the giant girl. All she really needed was confirmation that he did in fact love her. 


“I know you do, you pathetic idiot. And that’s the worst part of all this. You really thought I would date you? A micro? Please don’t tell me you actually thought you stood a chance to be with me. I really don’t want to do this but I’ve been talking with some friends. Oh, how do I put this gently?” As Chase was brought close to Gaby’s lips, his small ears were blasted with Gaby’s powerful voice mixed with the seemingly gentle giggles filled his ears. He shielded his now aching ears as Gaby smiled a bit, exposing her tremendous teeth to the poor micro. They may have been considered small to human standards but to Chase, they were massive at about a quarter of his size. A single one of her incisors could literally tear the small man in half with zero effort. Chase, as much of a man he tried to be, was pissing himself scared as he looked at his own reflection in Gaby’s shiny teeth with the only imperfection being a small and almost unnoticed gap between her two front teeth. Had Chase not been put within inches of getting his head bitten off by her, he would’ve never noticed this minor error in her creation. “I’m going to ask you this one time. Do you love me? For real? You want to be with me?”


As a means of convincing her to let him go and maybe at least be friends after this, Chase let loose what his heart had been storing up since he met her all those years ago. “Gaby please, I know you’re a human and I’m...small but I’ve seen couples like us work out! Just give me one chance to prove to you that I can be a good boyfriend. I’m begging you to give me a chance!” Chase yelled as the blood continued to rush to his head as he watched Gaby’s smile turn sour as she brought him up even higher to eye level to see her brown eyes that had an almost cocoa color to them with the massive white surrounding all sides of them, it gave them an even more of a haunting appearance. “Gaby?”


“You goddamn idiot. You mother...fucker. This was supposed to be your last chance to say ‘no, this was all a joke’. But you had to double down and say you love me.” Gaby’s eyes were squarely focused on Chase as he quivered in fear, trying to avoid her gaze fruitlessly as her eyes were everywhere to the small man. No matter what he tried to do, Gaby’s vision was godlike. “This was your out, to move on but you blew it meaning you pushed me to do one thing. This is not a decision I make lightly.” Gaby placed Chase on her soft hand as she resumed her monologue to the scared man who’s life was literally in the palm of her hands. “You say you love me right? Every inch and every detail?” Chase nodded, scared of what Gaby was going to do to him. Yes, he’d heard what humans did to micros but he’d largely believed that practice was largely alien and disgusting to more ‘modern’ and ‘civilised’ countries. “Well good because on this hot summer day, I have some, what do you call it? Somethings my body could do to yours. First step for you is to watch something. I can’t promise you’ll enjoy it but I certainly will.” Gaby then brought Chase lower down her face as she stopped right in front of his first display. All the poor inch tall man could see was Gaby’s powerful, burgundy colored lips. Canyons and valleys formed as the massive human puckered her lips up as if to form a kiss. Chase’s heart raced as he thought this was going to be it. Gaby was just pranking him by grabbing him and demeaning him, that she was intending to kiss the small man as a means of apologizing to him. Chase soon closed his eyes as he too puckered up for a kiss but not before Gaby just rolled her eyes at this sight. Opening up the jaws of doom, she let loose the most terrifying weapon a human woman could use against a micro. Her tongue. 


The hot and steamy mouth unleashed it’s fury onto the small man as he opened his eyes and saw the dark and black abyss that all his people naturally feared going down. Chase screamed out loud as he could as he back peddled while still on Gaby’s palm but she wasn’t letting him go anywhere as she used her fingers to block Chase’s escape, sealing him in a dome made of her own flesh. He looked on in horror as the tongue continued its search for his tiny body as he curled up in a ball against the finger wall. “Gaby! Please don’t eat me!” Chase’s words were drowned out as the massive girl soon let out a colossal ‘ahh’ as she flattened out her tongue, letting the small man have an unobstructed view of her whole mouth. Her uvula in the far back of the throat swung around, almost as if to tease the small man out of whatever sanity he had left. The worst part by far was the fact he could every sound her mouth made, weather it was a small pop from a bubble of spit that had collected some of the gross and disgusting air that had built up within Gaby’s body to even the salvia itself oozing around as it all collectively formed rivers on and around Gaby’s tongue. Ones that could without question overtake his tiny body.


“Do you like what you see, little Chase? The human guys get to look at these lips and see beauty, youth, passion. But with you? Your people? You only see death. I can kiss, let’s say, Vic from chemistry all day and he doesn’t have to worry about something you do while you look at my mouth. He’s not risking being eaten alive. That’s what separates humans and your...kind. We date and every second I have to worry where you or if you went down with breakfast.” Gaby’s voice was like a jet engine roaring up for take off for the small man as he tried his best to cover up his ears only to slightly shield himself from the blast he was receiving. “Let’s take a trip down to explore what would happen if I did ‘accidently’ ate you.” The gargantuan voice soon silenced as Chase was picked up once more and brought higher than he did before. He closed his eyes as he soon waited for the inevitable to happen. Gaby was just talking about swallowing a micro and he was the nearest micro to her. And to make matters worse, the both of them had skipped lunch to go swimming in her parent’s pool. Gaby was bound to be starving for a small snack.


“Don’t eat me, don’t eat me, don’t eat me.” Chase repeated over and over as he stopped in midair, this was it. He opened his eyes and below his feet was the gaping maw of his former friend turned tormentor. Now, in the blazing sun above them, he could see even more of the mouth he was going to plunge down. Her tongue had the red carpet out for him as a welcome, leaving him pissing his bathing suit as he stared deeper and deeper into the mouth. He could see clear as day every detail of her mighty mouth. From the immense tongue that could smack Chase into the ground with it’s powerful muscles. It was humiliating on top of everything that a simple appendage of a girl's tongue could overpower even the strongest of all micros with little effort. The one thing Chase most regretted in his small life was that he wasn’t born a human. If he was, he could be with Gaby, kiss her, love her and do all the things the human boys wanted to do to her that he never could. 


“Does this scare you? If I was looking down the mouth that was going to eat you, I’d be scared too.” Gaby lowered the small man closer to her mouth before she snapped it shut, mere inches away from chopping Chase’s legs clean off. “First step of digestion is chewing up the food we bring in our mouths. We chew it nice and well until it is nothing but mush.” Gaby grabbed Chase with a free hand to pick the defenseless man off her hand and used her other arm to grab a small chocolate rice crispy treat from a table nearby as she brought it to her mouth. Opening up her jaws one more time, Gaby dropped the treat into her hungry jaws as she felt its delicious chocolate instantly melt upon reaching her tongue. She giggled as she brought Chase down to her mouth to see the show she was putting on for the small man. Her monstrous teeth made quick work of the treat that dwarfed the micro. As Chase watched what the powerful teeth did to the snack, he began to wonder what they could do to him if Gaby dropped him into that pit. Blood and guts would fill every crevice of her mouth and to her, all she’d need to do to wipe away the evidence was brush her teeth for just a few moments


“See? Like I said. Mush.” Gaby spoke with a mouthful of the brown mashed up substance that once resembled the snack Gaby had in her mouth not even a minute ago. “That could’ve been you, you know? But chewing you like a snack? That would get too bloody for my tastes. Although I heard in Cambodia, chewing micros alive is...good luck. Guess it’s a good thing for you that I know it’s a bunch of B.S. Now, where were we?” Gaby closed her mouth once more and Chase heard the unmistakable sound that was drilled into every micro the second they meet a human for the first time. Their powerful and alien gulps as they sent thousands of tons of food into their starving gullets every day, three to four times a day. Chase shivered as he was brought away from Gaby’s mouth and was brought along her throat as it pushed the food along her esophagus, past her voluptuous breasts which were still relaxing in her bright blue and tropical flower bikini. Had Chase not been enduring borderline torture, he’d enjoy her breasts a tad longer. “It travels all the way down, past everything you can see and can’t. Until it reaches a very special place. The place all my food gets digested, dissolved and finally absorbed into the body you lust over.” Chase locked eyes with Gaby as he was soon placed on where the food she just ate went to. 


Her stomach. Her smooth and bouncy stomach that Chase seemed infatuated with, no matter how much Gaby told him to stop looking at it or wanting to touch it, Chase would remain adamant that her tummy was like a ‘forbidden heaven’ he was never supposed to go near. Until now. Gaby wasn’t going to out right end their friendship and even his life over him admitting his feelings to her. At least, not just yet. If there was one thing she wanted him to do before they went their ‘separate ways’ was to finally lift all the restrictions she once had for the small man when it came to her body. Starting with her stomach, the outside of it first. Not that she’d know what micro tastes like. At least, not officially. From what she’d heard, most micros were considered either a delicacy or downright disgusting, depending on who was asked. She had no intention of eating Chase, the poor love sick bastard was too...boney even for a light snack for Gaby’s appetite. But she still could show off what her body could do to him if she wanted to eat him. Both alive and chewed up. Either way, he would end up being sent down to a caustic pit where no living being could come back from. 


Her cute and almost innocent tummy. 


As Chase was being brought down to Gaby’s smooth and ever expansive stomach, he was shaking out of pure fear as he heard the gases and liquids move and slosh around beneath his tiny body. Chase shivered as he began to imagine what that once tasty treat Gaby had swallowed mere moments ago had turned into. What it looked like and what he’d experience if he was indeed swallowed alive by Gaby. A death he didn’t deserve. One where he’d dissolve in a matter of moments by the powerful acids he’d read about in Human Biology. Chase had learned that the human stomach can digest and dissolve damn near anything the giant humans ate. Wood, metals, bones. Only thing that stood a chance against the acids were plastic figures which Chase was not. Had Gaby decided to swallow him, he’d be lucky to last a few minutes let alone the entire trip of her digestive tract.


“Did it set in yet, Chase? Did it set in that my body is dangerous to you? I want you to listen to my stomach dissolve everything that passes through it. Imagine that’s you. Or your parents. I bet they’d taste so good.” Gaby smiled evilly as Chase stood up to call her out, only to be met with a strong finger as Gaby pushed his small body into her own stomach. “Don’t try anything heroic you little moron. You can’t do anything to stop what’s happening next. Now, I’ll make you this promise. I won’t hurt or go near your family when I’m done here. I got to admit, your mother does make great pies, even if they are small and pathetic. That’s a pinky promise. Doesn’t mean jack with you. No, I have other means of getting rid of you. If that means swallowing you? Well, then so it is.” Gaby, once Chase was adequately subdued, lifted him up above her stomach.


“Please Gaby! Let me go and I’ll never talk or even think about you ever again!” Chase screamed as he felt her fingers clenched deep into his wrist as he was brought beyond her stomach, past her thighs and down to the most prevalent danger most Micros had to deal with on a daily basis. Gaby’s feet. As a Micro, being stepped on was the single highest reason Micros went ‘missing’. Chase yelled and started to squirm as he saw where he was heading. Gaby treated her feet very delicately, though sometimes she could go weeks without properly taking care of her massive feet and that couldn’t have been more false today. Chase never wanted to go near a humans feet, as he lost an aunt a few years ago to a girl who wanted nothing more than to know what it felt like to ‘end a micros life’ with her bare feet. And now Chase was going to understand and experience what his aunt did when she was stepped on.


Gaby wiggled her toes as she leaned over as she placed Chase on her big toe and began giggling to herself. “This is just where I think all micros should be. My feet. I want you to do one thing for me Chase. Get on your hands and knees and kiss my sweat covered toe. Do it and you’re going to enjoy it.” Chase just cried as he did as he was told and planted a small kiss on Gaby’s nasty toes. As soon as he was placed on her toe, Chase gagged from the scent. Even if Gaby had only been wearing some of her old flip flops she’d had since freshman year of high school, the smell of those flip flops was insane. It was enough to make the tiny man vomit if he was anywhere near those nasty sandals. 


To please Gaby and perhaps avoid an unfortunate death, he’d have to do these sorts of things. Even if the taste of sweat and dirt filled his entire mouth, he’d do this to have the chance to stay alive. “Pretty good foot kisser. Pretty good for a bug at least. I know a dozen guys who would do a much better job than you ever could. I could actually feel their touches as they caressed my body. When you can’t even give a girl a proper massage, what good are you? Like, really.” Gaby quickly wiggled her big toe in one direction, sending the poor Chase down beyond her soles as the small man screamed at the top of his lungs until he landed with a small whimper onto the soft nylon threaded sun chair. He quivered as he looked right in front of him to see Gaby’s massive, behemoth like soles that was now like a skyscraper to the scared micro.


“Hope you’re enjoying the view down there, my teeny weeny admirer. It feels so good to say what I’ve been wanting to say for so long. You know, I only became your ‘friend’ from a bet.” Gaby separated her sole apart from one another as she watched the tiny man cover his face, both of shame and sadness as Chase believed, whole heartedly that Gaby went out of her way to befriend the poor micro out the kindness of her heart, which is why he fell for her in the first place. He genuinely thought Gaby went out of her way to find a friend in him. Now, with his heart already broken, she figures out exactly which buttons to push to further break it.


“You...you…”


“Come on Chase. Say it. Say what you wanna say. I already know what it is so just say it.” Gaby smirked a bit as she swung her feet back and forth to further tease the small guy whose blood was beyond boiling as he stared at the girl he once considered his ‘dream girl’ who turned out to be nothing more than a nightmare.


“YOU BITCH! I LOVED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?” Chase yelled as loud as he could at the massive girl who continued to be unphased with his efforts. In fact, it might’ve pissed her off even more as Chase was soon overshadowed by the two monumental towers that stood before him, making him almost instantly regret upsetting the giant girl. Chase turned around as he bolted across the sun chair only to have the feet he was running from begin to envelop his entire body in it’s darkness until it stopped within inches from crushing him entirely.


“Now that you got that out of your system, I think you deserve a small look at what I’d do if I didn’t already have plans on how to get rid of you.” Silence filled the air as Gaby paused, she began wiggling and scrunched her toes which were right above the tiny man's head. He heard them pop with such force, it went through his entire body as he felt everything above him, like he was next to a mortar shell going off. “You didn’t think I’d have plans for how to get rid of you? I haven’t thought about it much, at least compared to others on the list. Point is. I know about your little escapades with your friends. You should know micros aren’t very quiet when they’re horny.” Gaby soon lowered her foot even closer to the micro as she continued her speech. He soon felt immense pressure on his body as he wailed out in pain. “Harry told me what you were doing, after some convincing of course. There’s a reason he walks with a limp now.” Gaby smiled as she lowered her foot onto the small man, hearing his screams of agony only heightened her pleasure of it all. “Sniffing my panties, socks, and even my sports bras. Whatever you and your horny friends could get their hands on I guess. You could say this might be deserved. I’m just freeing the world from another creep who might’ve done this to other girls.” Gaby smiled even more she heard screaming coming from underneath her powerful soles.


“Gaby! Oh god!” Chase mustered out as the powerful and mighty soles began to feel like she was going to crush him. His whole life, he figured he’d go out like his grandfather while defending his homeland, not crushed underfoot by some bikini wearing girl he was friends with. Then again, the term ‘friends’ was pushing it when it came to Gaby and Chase. Officially, they were friends but Chase always had the biggest crush on her. He had invited his friends over to Gaby’s house after convincing her to let him sleep over. It wasn’t hard to get all of his friends to hide around the room, the hard part was making sure everyone stayed quiet in all the excitement of it all. Inside, Chase wasn’t surprised that Harry would cave against Gaby’s threats. He always said he was scared of humans, he only went along with it to get a small ‘taste’ of a human girl's panties which Chase made sure he got. Unfortunately, Harry’s fear of Gaby outweighed his lust for her pheromones. 


Chase felt his bones strain as Gaby applied just a tad bit more pressure, resulting in even more agony from the tiny man. He felt the once soft skin of Gaby’s immense feet become like a metal crusher coming down on top of him. It was easily the worst possible pain he’d ever endured. Soon, he regretted not jumping down into Gaby’s maw and succumbing to her acidic stomach. At least there, he’d die a somewhat quick death. Not like here, under her sweaty, nasty feet, he would enjoy a painful, excruciating death under her toes with no way of possible escape. Chase attempted to use whatever muscle strength he had left in reserves to perhaps lift the foot off of him but only to be met with even more pressure from the foot until it was finally lifted off of him, giving his lungs much needed fresh air.


“Harry told me all that I needed to know about you and your friends. Poor bastard, he was so scared when I confronted him. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.” Gaby brought her foot down near the exhausted man as he stood up on his knees. Gaby sat up a bit as she looked at the work she’d put Chase through, not that this was the end of his torment under her. He had cuts and bruises all over his body which made the cruel girl smile even more. “You on the other hand? You’re getting exactly what you deserve.” Gaby brought her foot down to the tiny man as she pulled her toes backwards as she gave Chase the perfect glance of her freshly painted toes which were painted a bright red with some sparkles mixed into it. Had Chase been a tiny bit closer, he might’ve even seen his reflection. Gaby spent an exceedingly amount of time since she got them done a few weeks ago. Polishing each and every nail as if she had a secret admirer who loved looking at her toes all day. Maybe she kept them shiny and reflective for this one occasion, letting the small and delicate Chase a chance to look into the metaphorical eyes of his doom. 


“Gaby, p-p-please. Just let me go and I’ll never, ever even look at another girl wrong! Please!” Chase yelled as he looked at her toes that were double his size and had the force to crush him out of existence if Gaby so desired. She could will any death she wanted for the tiny man and yet so far, she kept him alive. Enduring so much from her body. “Just let me go, please! Have mercy!” Gaby just scoffed as she raised her foot and slammed it down on top of the tiny man, her big toe specifically slammed on to the struggling man. He once more screamed out in wailing pain as Gaby just laughed her head off as she heard the screams at her feet. What was a cute and innocent sounding laugh to most people, to Chase, it was a horrifying reminder that she had complete control over him. 


“I’m not letting your poor dumbass off the hook. Now, off my chair.” Gaby flicked her toe towards Chase, hitting his chest as he flew back towards the hard ground. Chase yelled as loud as he could as he felt this was nearing the end of his line. In less than a second, he’d hit the hard ground to be turned into nothing more than a smear on the ground. That was until he had the chance to actually look at where he was heading. Her old and nasty sandals she’d had for far too long. 


As long as Chase had known Gaby, she’d always had those damned pair of foam sandals that had seen too much in terms of abuse this human girl had thrown their way. Sweat from the hours of her walking around at school, sometimes work and even when she was relaxing at home or now with them acting as her pool shoes. What were once black foam sandals her mother got her as a replacement for the shoes she lost on a vacation in Florida back in the freshmen year of high school now turned into Gaby’s main way of showing off her feet nearly ten years later. Granted they’d shown their age when Gaby reached college age with the foam flattening down from an inch tall when first bought to no more than half that. The sole had long since had Gaby’s toe prints embedded into the sole of the sandal and that was exactly where Chase was heading.


Chase landed with a puff of dust from when Gaby walked in the dirt coming here. He began coughing up a lung as he reorientated himself as he took his first breath of air that was surrounding him. Only to realize it was nothing more than a mistake as the scent of years upon years of sweat, filth and dirt uprooted itself from the sole as Chase coughed it all up, tears began to flow down his cheeks as the stench began to surround the micro. He’d never encountered this kind of stench before, his lungs couldn’t handle this level of putridness, he grasped his throat as he began to gag. He’d smelled Gaby’s dirty socks before with Darren and John while at her house, several times in fact and none of the times she inhaled this funk ever smelled this awful. Then again, the socks were a few days old and had time to ‘air out’ as opposed to these sandals which had years upon years of Gaby’s long forgotten sweat, skin and dirt. 


He soon felt the ground shake all around Chase as he looked up and saw Gaby’s massive and daunting form staring down at him with all her power and might. The sun above even Gaby’s form shined a light of what seemed to be a heavenly glow around her body, once more showing she was above in more ways than just size. All of her power over Chase was now on full display over the small man as he continued to cope with the toxic environment he was faced with. High above, he could see a devilish smile growing ever wider as she lifted her foot, allowing Chase to witness the last thing he would ever see. Her thick legs were like mountains to the tiny man, his mind was boggled by how such a massive girl could move so fast. Tears fell from his face, not from the stench, from fear. Dread was all that filled his heart as he watched this massive woman, this goddess tower over him. This was his end, to be stepped on by the girl of his dreams. 


“Oh Chase, you idiot. You always were full of yourself, sure as shit you’d always get what you set your puny mind to. Too bad time caught up to you.” Gaby slammed her foot down on the other side of the sandals, sending shockwaves down to the poor man. She was now standing directly over Chase, her legs shoulder width apart and allowed Chase with Gaby’s prized body part and the one she kept up the most. The one she received many compliments about, which she took great pride in. A body part that Chase had no trouble looking at as soon its entirety was in his view and he couldn’t look away. Not that he wanted to. If these were his last moments, he was going to enjoy them. His penis grew out of his bathing suit as he looked on in both pleasure as well as misery for he was looking at Gaby’s prized asset. Her ass.


“Enjoying the view down there? I knew you would. Harry also told me you enjoyed a few unwelcome peaks at my ass while I was sleeping.” Gaby soon lowered her ass as she looked down at the tiny Chase with a wide smile on her face. “Before I send you to whatever or whoever you disgusting micros consider a god, I want you to know something.” Chase soon tried to crawl away from his doom that was overshadowing him more and more by the second, only to be met with a broken leg from his fall down onto the foam sandal. “If you were a human, I would’ve tossed all your perversations aside, and I might've fucked you.” That was when Gaby dropped all of her weight onto the sandals and felt a slight *pop* under her right cheek which just made a smile grow more as her legs hit the water of the pool. A complete relief filled her body as she slid into the pool, feeling it’s cool, refreshing sensation all over her body.


“Hope the little bastard enjoyed his last moments, I tried to make it as pleasurable as I could.” Gaby giggled to herself as she turned around as she saw a small patch of red coming from her ass as it slowly vanished in the pool water. Her annoyance was gone. At least one of them was. She still had other names on her list that Harry had given her. She laid back in the water as she floated around, arms spread out as she just relaxed and enjoyed the moment.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please don't be afraid to leave a review of what you thought!